PDA

View Full Version : Still Knobbing the Colts

Doggcow
09-11-2011, 12:18 PM
OH BOO HOO. How many ****ing years did we get to listen to you ****ers suck off Manning and THE OMG AMAZING COLTS when they blew other teams out? Give Houston the same respect. They're dominating. Stop crying for the Colts you pieces of ****.

rmsanger
09-11-2011, 12:41 PM
Nothing to see here move along.. Mmmmkayy!

NUB
09-11-2011, 12:45 PM
At this rate the Colts may end up with Luck.

bronco militia
09-11-2011, 01:19 PM
WHO CARES???

sgbfan
09-11-2011, 01:22 PM
At this rate the Colts may end up with Luck.

I was thinking the same thing yesterday. That would stink. Going from Manning to Luck.

Doggcow
09-11-2011, 01:24 PM
How many times did the Colts blow us out? ESPN, Fox, NFLN just jerked them off. Now they're getting run through and it's a ****ing pity party. No one else is pissed at that ****?

TonyR
09-11-2011, 01:38 PM
This game is proving how there may not be a more valuable player in the NFL than Peyton Manning.

GreatBronco16
09-11-2011, 01:50 PM
This game is proving how there may not be a more valuable player in the NFL than Peyton Manning.

Yeah cause Manning playing defense today would have just stopped the Texans in their tracks.

Mogulseeker
09-11-2011, 01:51 PM
Yeah cause Manning playing defense today would have just stopped the Texans in their tracks.

The Colts have always allowed a ton of points, but they had Manning to put up a bunch of poins. No longer.

GreatBronco16
09-11-2011, 01:59 PM
The Colts have always allowed a ton of points, but they had Manning to put up a bunch of poins. No longer.

So Manning would have accounted for 40 points today? The Texans would have been all over Manning the same if he had played today. In fact, Manning probably wouldn't even have lasted the entire game.

Doggcow
09-11-2011, 02:07 PM
So Manning would have accounted for 40 points today? The Texans would have been all over Manning the same if he had played today. In fact, Manning probably wouldn't even have lasted the entire game.

Manning doesn't take those sacks. Don't be naive.

maven
09-11-2011, 02:09 PM
I'm glad I do not have to hear about Manning and the Colts anymore. New teams will rise.

Doggcow
09-11-2011, 02:11 PM
I'm glad I do not have to hear about Manning and the Colts anymore. New teams will rise.

Ironically, this is how I felt on June 12th about another team.

GreatBronco16
09-11-2011, 03:55 PM
Manning doesn't take those sacks. Don't be naive.

Really? Statue Manning wouldn't have gone down? The QB wouldn't have mattered in that game. The Texans were all over Collins today. That offensive line didn't block for nothing.

bfoflcommish
09-11-2011, 06:10 PM
Really? Statue Manning wouldn't have gone down? The QB wouldn't have mattered in that game. The Texans were all over Collins today. That offensive line didn't block for nothing.

sounds like you forgot manning looks like on a football field, he checks out, makes quick throw etc... thats why noone thought much of collins 8 years ago much less now.

And yes game would be different because with manning in houston would have had the ball less time to score.

houghtam
09-11-2011, 07:43 PM
sounds like you forgot manning looks like on a football field, he checks out, makes quick throw etc... thats why noone thought much of collins 8 years ago much less now.

And yes game would be different because with manning in houston would have had the ball less time to score.

Yeah it's pretty ignorant to think that Manning wouldn't have made a difference. They may not have won the game, but really?

TonyR
09-11-2011, 07:46 PM
The QB wouldn't have mattered in that game.

You cannot be serious...

barryr
09-11-2011, 09:02 PM
Manning makes all the difference to that team. The Colts even with a healthy Manning were likely looking at being a borderline playoff team considering the loss of talent over the last few years, but they will be lucky to win 2 games if Collins is the QB. Maybe a Collins of 10 years ago, they would be better, but teams are going to blitz the crap out of Collins and make him prove he can make them pay since I don't see them able to run the ball all that well either.

Pick Six
09-11-2011, 09:06 PM
The aura of Peyton Manning scares teams. They don't know whether or not he could bring the Colts back, in a game. They had no worries about Collins. Football, like the vast majority of games, is partly a mental exercise...

maven
09-11-2011, 09:18 PM
Manning makes a huge difference. It's a completely different game if a healthy Manning was playing today.

Side note, Wade Phillips can coach defense.

Frisian
09-11-2011, 09:44 PM
I think that this should forever end the debate between Tom Brady and Peyton Manning.

Patriots without Brady made Cassel look like an all-star, while the colts without Manning are complete crap.

Rock Chalk
09-12-2011, 06:32 AM
I think that this should forever end the debate between Tom Brady and Peyton Manning.

Patriots without Brady made Cassel look like an all-star, while the colts without Manning are complete crap.

Yep if you gave the MVP to the person that was the MOST VALUABLE PLAYER, Manning should have like 13 of them.

robbieopperude
09-12-2011, 08:10 AM
Something to consider. If the Colts get the number one pick will we be calling them to make a trade for Luck. I can't see the Colts taking Luck but I bet they would move down to pick 5 or so if we gave them this years first and second and next years first and second. To bad I don't think we will be picking in the top 5. My guess is the Niners or Seattle will have more ammunition to move up.

bronco militia
09-12-2011, 08:27 AM
maybe the broncos will be trading with the colts again about another former Stanford QB...

Beantown Bronco
09-12-2011, 08:32 AM
Something to consider. If the Colts get the number one pick will we be calling them to make a trade for Luck. I can't see the Colts taking Luck but I bet they would move down to pick 5 or so if we gave them this years first and second and next years first and second.

And another two years of ignoring the DT position. Sounds wonderful.

Cito Pelon
09-12-2011, 09:28 AM
Something to consider. If the Colts get the number one pick will we be calling them to make a trade for Luck. I can't see the Colts taking Luck but I bet they would move down to pick 5 or so if we gave them this years first and second and next years first and second. To bad I don't think we will be picking in the top 5. My guess is the Niners or Seattle will have more ammunition to move up.

I can see the Colts taking Luck if they have the chance, or some QB high in the draft.

Peyton I'm guessing is done. How many guys come back from three neck surgeries in a year? He'll be 36 yrs old next year and in his 15th season. Indy would be smart to draft a QB high when they have the chance. And they probably will have the chance.

WolfpackGuy
09-12-2011, 09:36 AM
The Colts know better than anybody how much a stud QB who can give you 10-15 years means to your team.

If they end up with the first overall, there's no way they trade that pick.

bronco militia
09-12-2011, 10:57 AM
http://a.espncdn.com/media/motion/2011/0912/dm_110912_nfl_colts_favre_ft_debate.jpg

Circle Orange
09-12-2011, 11:08 AM
WHO CARES???

Yes, yes...DOWN with the Colts!! It's their own friggin' fault by creating this 'Peyton indespensible' crap since they never got a good backup involved in their precious offense! So let 'em sink like a rock. When Icabod Crane comes back, he's probably finished. What a dingaling franchise. http://scosoft.com/s/o/637f8f82.gif

Circle Orange
09-12-2011, 11:16 AM

Last year they scratched out wins by 1-3 points with Manning. Except for the Superbowl year, their defense has always been light in the britches (in size and scoreboard).

robbieopperude
09-12-2011, 02:47 PM
The Colts know better than anybody how much a stud QB who can give you 10-15 years means to your team.

If they end up with the first overall, there's no way they trade that pick.

Depends on how they perceive Manning when they come back next year. I don't think they are going to want to pay Luck number 1 pick money to sit on the bench for 3 or 4 years. They would be better off moving down a little and getting a LT to protect Manning and upgrade their D with the additional picks. They need to hit another HR on a WR pick like they did with Harrison and Wayne too.

robbieopperude
09-12-2011, 02:48 PM
If Orton tanks this year and Tebow doesn't show anything with his 3 to 4 games he starts again I really think Denver ends up taking Barkley or Jones with their number 1.

maven
09-12-2011, 03:04 PM
I don't think they are going to want to pay Luck number 1 pick money to sit on the bench for 3 or 4 years.

Like we had seen a run on QB's this year, I think a lot more teams will gamble on QB's in the future since their contracts aren't going to be large anymore, including the #1 overall pick. Either put up numbers or next QB is brought in. With the rookie pay, lots of teams will go QB's if there's a hint their current QB is not franchise material.

peacepipe
09-12-2011, 03:06 PM
Depends on how they perceive Manning when they come back next year. I don't think they are going to want to pay Luck number 1 pick money to sit on the bench for 3 or 4 years. They would be better off moving down a little and getting a LT to protect Manning and upgrade their D with the additional picks. They need to hit another HR on a WR pick like they did with Harrison and Wayne too.considering how cheap #1 money is these days they probably will draft luck. especially now that bill polian the colts GM went personally to the duke vs stanford game to watch Luck play. They didn't send a scout he went personally. This irritates me, seems indys intention is to suck for luck.

peacepipe
09-12-2011, 03:08 PM
Like we had seen a run on QB's this year, I think a lot more teams will gamble on QB's in the future since their contracts aren't going to be large anymore, including the #1 overall pick. Either put up numbers or next QB is brought in. With the rookie pay, lots of teams will go QB's if there's a hint their current QB is not franchise material.

Luck is not going to be a big gamble. he will probably be the 1st consenses #1 draft pick since elway.

pricejj
09-12-2011, 03:59 PM
If Orton tanks this year and Tebow doesn't show anything with his 3 to 4 games he starts again I really think Denver ends up taking Barkley or Jones with their number 1.

I would definitely take Jones. I wouldn't take Malfoy...I mean Barkley.

Kellen Moore maybe later in the 1st round.