PDA

View Full Version : Shall we do this again? 2011 captains named.

Dagmar
09-08-2011, 12:18 PM
2011 captains:
Offense; Orton, Kuper.
Defense: Dawkins, Bailey.
Special teams: Woodyard.
Other captain named week to week (Dumervil Wk 1).

:wave:

Br0nc0Buster
09-08-2011, 12:20 PM
Bailey eh?
very nice

wouldnt be surprised to see Mays be captain a few times this year

OBF1
09-08-2011, 12:25 PM
Orton could not lead meth addicts to free rock night in San Bernardino.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
09-08-2011, 12:29 PM
Orton could not lead meth addicts to free rock night in San Bernardino.

His teammates seem to think otherwise.

FrankieTwoThumbs
09-08-2011, 12:40 PM
Stats show that in Tebow's three starts, he had an average of 3 excited hops up and down while yelling per game, while Orton couldn't even be counted on for one each game. Facts prove Tebow should be team captain, and the only reason he isn't is either because the players are hateful atheists, because they don't know how to evaluate leadership, or because of the structure of Tebow's contract.

Garcia Bronco
09-08-2011, 12:43 PM
Congrats to Kupe. He played through the injuries last year and his first year of marriage. :D

Dagmar
09-08-2011, 12:48 PM
Congrats to Kupe. He played through the injuries last year and his first year of marriage. :D

That one is the worst too. I hear he and Kaylore fought like cats and dogs.

TheReverend
09-08-2011, 12:49 PM
Congrats to all 6!

TheReverend
09-08-2011, 12:50 PM
That one is the worst too. I hear he and Kaylore fought like cats and dogs.

It's because Khan put on weight after the honeymoon

bronco militia
09-08-2011, 12:51 PM
It's because Khan put on weight after the honeymoon

we told him not to eat the cake

OBF1
09-08-2011, 01:03 PM
His teammates seem to think otherwise.

Where does kyle ortons ass end and your nose begin??? Serious

OBF1
09-08-2011, 01:05 PM

Just seems like yesterday when Kupe and Kaylore got married ROFL!

TheElusiveKyleOrton
09-08-2011, 01:09 PM
Where does kyle ortons ass end and your nose begin??? Serious

Statement of fact. Sorry if you can't handle it, but his teammates, who select the captains, selected him as captain.

You should definitely whine and bitch some more though. Very becoming, and VERY adult.

bendog
09-08-2011, 01:28 PM
These anti-tebow players will rue this day .....

http://people.csail.mit.edu/paulfitz/spanish/t3.html

Kaylore
09-08-2011, 01:31 PM
Stats show that in Tebow's three starts, he had an average of 3 excited hops up and down while yelling per game, while Orton couldn't even be counted on for one each game. Facts prove Tebow should be team captain, and the only reason he isn't is either because the players are hateful atheists, because they don't know how to evaluate leadership, or because of the structure of Tebow's contract.

LOL

kupesdad
09-08-2011, 01:55 PM
we told him not to eat the cake

Lay off my daughter-in-law:clown:

TheReverend
09-08-2011, 01:58 PM

I was WAYYYYYYYYY too close to pissing myself after reading this.

OBF1
09-08-2011, 02:05 PM
best comment in months rep

OBF1
09-08-2011, 02:15 PM
Statement of fact. Sorry if you can't handle it, but his teammates, who select the captains, selected him as captain.

You should definitely whine and b**** some more though. Very becoming, and VERY adult.

Look girlfriend, If asking where ortons a-hole ends and your nose begins is whining or b****ing, you better buy a new copy of websters dictionary because you have no grasp of the english language.

It was an honest question due to your constant ass kissing of the very AVERAGE kyle orton who has a win/loss record of 11-17 in 2 years with Denver.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
09-08-2011, 02:53 PM
Look girlfriend, If asking where ortons a-hole ends and your nose begins is whining or b****ing, you better buy a new copy of websters dictionary because you have no grasp of the english language.

It was an honest question due to your constant ass kissing of the very AVERAGE kyle orton who has a win/loss record of 11-17 in 2 years with Denver.

And I'll explain to you once more, you illiterate child, that stating the FACT that his teammates selected him as captain isn't kissing his ass at all.

Now, are you going to be smart enough to get it this time, or should I beat your stupid ass over the head with it some more?

Kaylore
09-08-2011, 03:45 PM

:spit:

ant1999e
09-08-2011, 03:55 PM
And I'll explain to you once more, you illiterate child, that stating the FACT that his teammates selected him as captain isn't kissing his ass at all.

Now, are you going to be smart enough to get it this time, or should I beat your stupid ass over the head with it some more?

TEKO calling someone else a child, hilarious.Ha!

broncocalijohn
09-08-2011, 03:55 PM

Well, then it should be real easy for you to find a new team with all the hatred going on in the lockerroom. Let me know how common it is for a backup QB to be captain.

broncocalijohn
09-08-2011, 03:58 PM

I am not sure if ou can ever beat the post that You have sex with Chris Kuper's Mom, but this ranks right up there. Zingers!

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?p=2880298#post2880298

gunns
09-08-2011, 04:05 PM

That was good!

FrankieTwoThumbs
09-08-2011, 05:16 PM
Well, then it should be real easy for you to find a new team with all the hatred going on in the lockerroom. Let me know how common it is for a backup QB to be captain.

Tebow brings a whole new leadership style that will revolutionize being a team captain in the NFL, just like he did in the SEC. The players need to design a captain role around him rather then trying to fit him into some archaic "backup qb" leadership role. Also, there is no way there was an equal competition for team captain between Orton and Tebow, the players voted Orton in every game of the preseason without even one game for Tebow, despite his superior leadership during his 3 games last season and this years preseason. Honestly, which would you rather see before each game, Orton staggering out the the 50 yard line with bloodshot eyes and going fetal when the opposing team tries to shake hands, or Tebow bounding out screaming "nobody gets this coin flip but me!"

broncocalijohn
09-08-2011, 05:22 PM
^ MacGruder?

BowlenBall
09-08-2011, 05:25 PM

Instant classic....

SoCalBronco
09-08-2011, 06:18 PM

http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2327/160/83/41301680/n41301680_32128007_3475.jpg

You know...a few years ago at camp, we saw Kuper signing autographs and I was really, really tempted to put that pic in front of him to sign. :)

TheElusiveKyleOrton
09-09-2011, 06:38 AM
TEKO calling someone else a child, hilarious.Ha!

ant attempting to be clever and failing, miserably. Par for the course.

BroncoInferno
09-09-2011, 06:48 AM
Tebow brings a whole new leadership style that will revolutionize being a team captain in the NFL, just like he did in the SEC. The players need to design a captain role around him rather then trying to fit him into some archaic "backup qb" leadership role. Also, there is no way there was an equal competition for team captain between Orton and Tebow, the players voted Orton in every game of the preseason without even one game for Tebow, despite his superior leadership during his 3 games last season and this years preseason. Honestly, which would you rather see before each game, Orton staggering out the the 50 yard line with bloodshot eyes and going fetal when the opposing team tries to shake hands, or Tebow bounding out screaming "nobody gets this coin flip but me!"

Hilarious! That right there is some of the finest board parody I've seen.

Steve Sewell
09-09-2011, 07:10 AM
Hilarious! That right there is some of the finest board parody I've seen.

Yeah I can't believe people are responding to him as if he's serious.