PDA

View Full Version : found myself in a heated argument over tebow

Spider
09-04-2011, 05:11 PM
Man last night watching the Georgia vs Idaho state game last night at the flying J in Cheyenne , found myself in argument over Tebow , it was so heated I stood up and offered to slap a knot on this jackoff .....
it started over Tebow being a 1 st round talent ....

Agamemnon
09-04-2011, 05:12 PM
Man last night watching the Georgia vs Idaho state game last night at the flying J in Cheyenne , found myself in argument over Tebow , it was so heated I stood up and offered to slap a knot on this jackoff .....
it started over Tebow being a 1 st round talent ....

So not only are you an idiot. You are an idiot that felt the need to share your idiocy on a discussion board. Good job. :thumbsup:

Spider
09-04-2011, 05:15 PM
So not only are you an idiot. You are an idiot that felt the need to share your idiocy on a discussion board. Good job. :thumbsup:

LOL I could have pictured you last night in a room full of steeler fans trying to defend Tebow .....you would be passing out alot of yes sir and no sir .....

Archer81
09-04-2011, 05:15 PM
Which side did you inexplicably take?

:Broncos:

Spider
09-04-2011, 05:18 PM
Which side did you inexplicably take?

I said Tebow was a 1 st round talent , I said the boy has skill , he just isnt ready to be a starter ... Steeler fan can be as annoying as Raider fan ...;D

SonOfLe-loLang
09-04-2011, 05:19 PM
Throat punch?

Spider
09-04-2011, 05:20 PM
Throat punch?

should have .....

Archer81
09-04-2011, 05:21 PM
I said Tebow was a 1 st round talent , I said the boy has skill , he just isnt ready to be a starter ... Steeler fan can be as annoying as Raider fan ...;D

Arguing football with Steeler fans inevitably leads to an argument about how denver cheated in 1997 (how else did TD run for 130 yards in the afc championship?) and that Kordell Stewart was paid off to throw those picks in the endzone.

I just nod and ask how the Rapistburger is doing, and that ends that.

Spider
09-04-2011, 05:23 PM
Arguing football with Steeler fans inevitably leads to an argument about how denver cheated in 1997 (how else did TD run for 130 yards in the afc championship?) and that Kordell Stewart was paid off to throw those picks in the endzone.

I just nod and ask how the Rapistburger is doing, and that ends that.

LOL one of em even said Tebow was short like Flutie ....... yeah the cheating part got brought up ;)

Agamemnon
09-04-2011, 05:28 PM
LOL I could have pictured you last night in a room full of steeler fans trying to defend Tebow .....you would be passing out alot of yes sir and no sir .....

I seriously think you might be legally retarded...

Archer81
09-04-2011, 05:28 PM
LOL one of em even said Tebow was short like Flutie ....... yeah the cheating part got brought up ;)

Stiller fans...make fun of Myron Cope (rip) and their heads explode.

Spider
09-04-2011, 05:29 PM
I seriously think you might be legally retarded...

wanna find out ?

Spider
09-04-2011, 05:30 PM

I should have ....... been a hellva lot easier then fighting with em

Agamemnon
09-04-2011, 05:30 PM
wanna find out ?

I think I already have. :welcome:

Spider
09-04-2011, 05:31 PM
I think I already have. :welcome:

thought so ..........

Agamemnon
09-04-2011, 05:32 PM
thought so ..........

You sure?

Archer81
09-04-2011, 05:35 PM
I should have ....... been a hellva lot easier then fighting with em

When people tell me the Steeler fans are some of the most passionate in the NFL, I have a chuckle.

After the 1997 AFC championship game I went to get my mom from work. This was maybe 30 minutes after the game. We hit the local giant eagle grocery store and every single steeler related item was gone. No one was wearing Steeler jerseys...suddenly Pixberg was crazy about hockey.

Odd people.

Spider
09-04-2011, 05:36 PM
When people tell me the Steeler fans are some of the most passionate in the NFL, I have a chuckle.

After the 1997 AFC championship game I went to get my mom from work. This was maybe 30 minutes after the game. We hit the local giant eagle grocery store and every single steeler related item was gone. No one was wearing Steeler jerseys...suddenly Pixberg was crazy about hockey.

Odd people.

wouldnt shock me been to pittsburg alot , those people are something else ;)

errand
09-04-2011, 05:38 PM
Georgia played Boise State last night....not Idaho.....just saying

Spider
09-04-2011, 05:39 PM

Boise is still in Idaho .....

Swedish Extrovert
09-04-2011, 05:41 PM
I don't usually do mocks, but around the draft time I thought that mentally/mechanically, he's 4th round talent... physically, he's 1st overall talent, which merges into about 2nd round talent.

Weird we're even discussing this at this point, because I think he should sit this year and work his ass off with coaches, then start next year. Whether or not he is 1st round talent is irrelevant. Tom Brady was 6th round talent.

BroncoLover
09-04-2011, 05:41 PM

Then you are wrong and the other person who started the argument is right. Tebow is not a 1st round talent, he happened to be drafted in 1st round. :thumbsup:

Swedish Extrovert
09-04-2011, 05:43 PM
I don't usually do mocks, but around the draft time I thought that mentally/mechanically, he's 4th round talent... physically, he's 1st overall talent, which merges into about 2nd round talent.

Weird we're even discussing this at this point, because I think he should sit this year and work his ass off with coaches, then start next year. Whether or not he is 1st round talent is irrelevant. Tom Brady was 6th round talent.

(Quoting myself, I know)

Can you imagine if Tom Brady had the physical skills Tebow has? Wow.

Spider
09-04-2011, 05:44 PM
Then you are wrong and the other person who started the argument is right. Tebow is not a 1st round talent, he happened to be drafted in 1st round. :thumbsup:

:wiggle: me wrong ........ that is funny ..... I still disagree , I think tebow was worth the 1 st round spot ...

Spider
09-04-2011, 05:46 PM

I agree tebow needs to sit this year no doubt , but you cant deny Tebow got skill ..

Swedish Extrovert
:wiggle: me wrong ........ that is funny ..... I still disagree , I think tebow was worth the 1 st round spot ...

One thing that pissed me off was that we traded away a high 2nd, high 3rd and a 4th to get him (granted we got the 4th by trading down to get DT).

Ratboy
I seriously have no idea how you can function in today's society.

Spider
09-04-2011, 05:49 PM
I seriously have no idea how you can function in today's society.

hellva lot better then you , make more money also ... I get sent into the hell holes of a city , like hells kitchen , compton , watts , ghettos of Detroit , Chicago ...it is no wonder you couldnt do it

Spider
09-04-2011, 05:50 PM
One thing that pissed me off was that we traded away a high 2nd, high 3rd and a 4th to get him (granted we got the 4th by trading down to get DT).
well it will pay off ;D

Agamemnon
09-04-2011, 05:52 PM
hellva lot better then you , make more money also ... I get sent into the hell holes of a city , like hells kitchen , compton , watts , ghettos of Detroit , Chicago ...it is no wonder you couldnt do it

You're so badass. ::)

baja
09-04-2011, 05:53 PM
Saw Leonardo DeCapreio today, he's a Tebow fan.

Spider
09-04-2011, 05:54 PM

love to buy a beer .... just let me know when and where

Ratboy

You can take the person out of the trailer park, but can't take the trailer park out of the person.

Spider
Saw Leonardo DeCapreio today, he's a Tebow fan.

:welcome:

Agamemnon
09-04-2011, 05:55 PM
Spider's hero:
http://www.celebrity-sunglasses-finder.com/image-files/bounty_hunter_oakley_thump.jpg
:P

Spider
You can take the person out of the trailer park, but can't take the trailer park out of the person.

you sure told me off good .......

Agamemnon

Not so sure the person was ever taken out of the trailer park...

Agamemnon
09-04-2011, 05:58 PM
love to buy a beer .... just let me know when and where

1700 Logan St, Denver CO

At midnight. I'm the guy with the beard. ;)

Spider
09-04-2011, 06:00 PM
1700 Logan St, Denver CO

At midnight. I'm the guy with the beard. ;)

whats there ?

baja
09-04-2011, 06:01 PM
:welcome:

He was with Julia Roberts, she is still hot but hates football. Too violent she says

Gort
09-04-2011, 06:01 PM

i remember that guy. Pittsburgh is a strange town. i spent 2 years there in the mid-80's when the Steelers sucked and still they'd want to fight you if you said anything bad about the Steelers.

Ratboy
09-04-2011, 06:02 PM
you sure told me off good .......

Vice versa...

"I r make moar monay den u!1!", which may/may not be accurate.

really hurts me.

Spider
09-04-2011, 06:03 PM
Vice versa...

"I r make moar monay den u!1!", which may/may not be accurate.

really hurts me.

LOL you sure I typed it that way ... oh and it is accurate ....

baja
I wonder if Julia & Leonardo are both cowardly traitors since they both have houses here in Cabo.

Agamemnon
whats there ?

It's a surprise...

Spider
09-04-2011, 06:04 PM
they'd want to fight you if you said anything bad about the Steelers.

that part hasnt changed

Agamemnon
I wonder if Julia & Leonardo are both cowardly traitors since they both have houses here in Cabo.

No they're just rich douchebag Americans...

Spider
It's a surprise...

I will be at that parking lot .... looking forward to this

baja
09-04-2011, 06:05 PM
Julia is real nice, DeCapreio not so much.

Agamemnon
09-04-2011, 06:05 PM
I will be at that parking lot .... looking forward to this

Me too :thumbsup:

Spider
09-04-2011, 06:07 PM
Me too :thumbsup:

can we do this sooner then midnight ? no need to put off ..I can be down there in 30 minutes

Agamemnon
09-04-2011, 06:08 PM
can we do this sooner then midnight ? no need to put off ..I can be down there in 30 minutes

If you like...

Spider
09-04-2011, 06:09 PM
If you like...

on my way 7:30 -8 pm

Ratboy
09-04-2011, 06:09 PM
LOL you sure I typed it that way ... oh and it is accurate ....

:thumbsup:

Ratboy
09-04-2011, 06:10 PM
Back on subject.

Tim Tebow has shown nothing to prove he was 1st round talent. He's a HUGE project.

Agamemnon
09-04-2011, 06:11 PM
on my way 7:30 -8 pm

Ok.

broncocalijohn
09-04-2011, 06:29 PM
Spider, you better start showing us you haven't left your brawling and start throat punching again. You can start on Agamemnon.

cutthemdown
09-04-2011, 06:47 PM
Unless this story end with, AND THEN I PUNCHED HIM IN THE ****ING THROAT, it's lame.

Swedish Extrovert
09-04-2011, 06:51 PM
Spider, Ratboy... (and all posters on the Mane)... insulting people in an unprovoked manner/acting hard in an online football fan forum, does not reflect a positive image on oneself.

Conjures up images of Kevin Smith wannabes in jorts, eating Doritos off his chest while sipping a 64oz big gulp in his mothers basement.

Agamemnon
09-04-2011, 06:53 PM
Spider, Ratboy... (and all posters on the Mane)... insulting people in an unprovoked manner/acting hard in an online football fan forum, does not reflect a positive image on oneself.

Conjures up images of Kevin Smith wannabes in jorts, eating Doritos off his chest while sipping a 64oz big gulp in his mothers basement.

On the other hand Spider driving out to fight me in the parking lot of a gay bar is pretty classic. Assuming he's actually that stupid...

Swedish Extrovert
09-04-2011, 06:54 PM
whats there ?

17th an Logan? Nothing, really. Just east of downtown. It's a few blocks from the Thin Man Tavern, which is awesome.

rmsanger
09-04-2011, 06:54 PM
2nd rounder at best...

Swedish Extrovert
09-04-2011, 06:55 PM
Back on subject.

Tim Tebow has shown nothing to prove he was 1st round talent. He's a HUGE project.

You can divide mechanics and physical talent. In terms of physical talent, he's a first overall QB.

ohiobronco2
09-04-2011, 06:57 PM
Throat punch?

:spit: A little late to this party, but I knew someone would ask.

Agamemnon
09-04-2011, 06:59 PM
You can divide mechanics and physical talent. In terms of physical talent, he's a first overall QB.

If Cam Newton is a #1 overall pick then so is Tebow. Even if you argue that Newton's mechanics are better they are cancelled out by Tebow's clear edge in character. Personally I think Tebow was a fine pick where he was. Cam Newton on the other hand was a massive reach.

ohiobronco2
09-04-2011, 06:59 PM
It's a surprise...

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/tdbt-sx5MDc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ElwayMD
09-04-2011, 07:00 PM
i remember that guy. Pittsburgh is a strange town. i spent 2 years there in the mid-80's when the Steelers sucked and still they'd want to fight you if you said anything bad about the Steelers.

What a shock a city was passionate about their football team...how dare they! Lived in Pittsburgh for 10 years as much as Steelers fans annoyed the **** out of me you can't say they aren't passionate. Myron Cope was a great guy. The proceeds from his terrible towels all go to a local school for the Intellectually Disabled (formerly known as MR). I believe it was his sister or daughter that had the disability but instead of making a fortune off the proceeds he put it towards something positive and every drunk Steelers fan waving their damn towel is without even knowing it helping those who need the most help.

vonqkilla
09-04-2011, 07:03 PM
Back on subject.

Except what he did in three starts last year when on a HORRIBLE team he was the #1 most productive player in the ENTIRE NFL.

Spider
09-04-2011, 07:05 PM
Lol u puss am. Oh well didnt drive far...kipling and i 70 pussy

Archer81
09-04-2011, 07:06 PM
What a shock a city was passionate about their football team...how dare they! Lived in Pittsburgh for 10 years as much as Steelers fans annoyed the **** out of me you can't say they aren't passionate. Myron Cope was a great guy. The proceeds from his terrible towels all go to a local school for the Intellectually Disabled (formerly known as MR). I believe it was his sister or daughter that had the disability but instead of making a fortune off the proceeds he put it towards something positive and every drunk Steelers fan waving their damn towel is without even knowing it helping those who need the most help.

You can, actually. The only other group of fans that are more delusional are the Raider fans. The Steelers never get beat. Something had to happen to make them lose. Its either the refs, or "cheating" by the other team or a mandate by the NFL that the Steelers can't win. Its pure insanity. If they lose in the playoffs its like football is something aliens do on weekends.

Ratboy
09-04-2011, 07:07 PM

Do you think Tim Tebow would go in the first round right now?

Agamemnon
09-04-2011, 07:08 PM
Lol u puss am. Oh well didnt drive far...kipling and i 70 p***Y

Yep, legally retarded. If you actually had any reading comprehension you would have noticed I never said I'd actually be there. I only gave you an address. You really are special.

Hilarious!

Agamemnon
09-04-2011, 07:11 PM
Do you think Tim Tebow would go in the first round right now?

He certainly hasn't done anything to prove he isn't a 1st round pick so far.

Archer81
09-04-2011, 07:12 PM
If you want an image of what the prototypical Steeler fan is, its Mark Madden. If you have seen him on the NFLN's top 10 shows, then you know exactly who I mean.

F'ing hick.

NZ Bronco
09-04-2011, 07:20 PM
You people are CRAZY. Tebow = good politician or televangelist... NOT a good NFL QB. It is hard not to like the guy, but not THAT hard.

Spider
09-04-2011, 08:16 PM
Yep, legally retarded. If you actually had any reading comprehension you would have noticed I never said I'd actually be there. I only gave you an address. You really are special.

Hilarious!

LOL thats ok , figured you wouldnt show , figured you for a spineless man that runs his mouth , but you never know ,you could have shown up , chances are you probably could have took me tonight , not in good shape for a tussle messed up left shoulder and I m a south paw , got a bad cold , and only 4 hours of sleep ........

Spider
09-04-2011, 08:19 PM
Spider, you better start showing us you haven't left your brawling and start throat punching again. You can start on Agamemnon.

LOL he didnt show , didnt expect him to , hopin he would have ...

Boobs McGee
09-04-2011, 08:20 PM
OH **** get back to that parking lot spidey, I might have to give it a go if you're THAT banged up ;D

Spider
09-04-2011, 08:23 PM
OH **** get back to that parking lot spidey, I might have to give it a go if you're THAT banged up ;D

LOL hell no going to bed now ...... see if I can get this shoulder to stop hurting ...had to go check on my truck anyway ...... ;D

Spider
09-04-2011, 08:24 PM
voting is pretty even 12-12

Gort
09-04-2011, 08:34 PM

i didn't say passionate. i said they'd want to fight anyone who didn't like the steelers. not the same thing. people who want to fight over their sports teams are idiots. you fight for your family. you fight for your country. you don't fight because a bunch of millionaires who don't know you and don't care who you are, lost a football game to another team. that's just plain retarded.

RhymesayersDU
09-04-2011, 08:37 PM
i didn't say passionate. i said they'd want to fight anyone who didn't like the steelers. not the same thing. people who want to fight over their sports teams are idiots. you fight for your family. you fight for your country. you don't fight because a bunch of millionaires who don't know you and don't care who you are, lost a football game to another team. that's just plain retarded.

I generally agree with this. This crap happens in Philly all the time, and they get a pass because "that's Philly, they love their sports" or some crap. They're scumbags.

Arkansas Bronco
09-04-2011, 08:38 PM
Well I wont get into that argument over if he was worth it or not cause fact is that no one knows yet. Its all speculative at this point. He may have been he may not of been worth it but at least no one ever asks me if trading a first for alphonso smith in the 2nd just to be cut was a great idea. I usually dodge that question and the who should be the starting qb with the common I dont care I just need us 2 win speech and leave it at that cause right now I cant say if I believe in any of our qb's and we have to go fishing for a new one next year.

Spider
09-04-2011, 08:39 PM

speaking of retarded you really think the fight is over the team and players , and not the attitude of the person putting down your team ? ...Attitude , condescending arrogance , just flat out smack talking ... you dont think that is what starts the fight ?

RhymesayersDU
09-04-2011, 08:41 PM
Ask the guy who got beat down at the Dodgers game.

Gort
09-04-2011, 08:47 PM
speaking of retarded you really think the fight is over the team and players , and not the attitude of the person putting down your team ? ...Attitude , condescending arrogance , just flat out smack talking ... you dont think that is what starts the fight ?

i think what starts the fight is alcohol and the fact that the two losers who are willing to fight over something that dumb have empty, meaningless lives.

i was in college when i was in Pittsburgh so this was something i simply observed (not participated in), but there was a definite chip on some peoples' shoulders about the Steelers sucking and you could see that some people were just looking for a reason to fight... kind of like those idiots in high school who would buy a case a beer, hang around the local McDonald's or 7-11 and try to pick fights with whoever came by. that was their weekend entertainment. funny thing is most of them ended up as criminals or cops.

NZ Bronco
09-04-2011, 08:54 PM
i think what starts the fight is alcohol and the fact that the two losers who are willing to fight over something that dumb have empty, meaningless lives.

i was in college when i was in Pittsburgh so this was something i simply observed (not participated in), but there was a definite chip on some peoples' shoulders about the Steelers sucking and you could see that some people were just looking for a reason to fight... kind of like those idiots in high school who would buy a case a beer, hang around the local McDonald's or 7-11 and try to pick fights with whoever came by. that was their weekend entertainment. funny thing is most of them ended up as criminals or cops.

Or playing for the Raiders.

Spider
09-04-2011, 08:57 PM

well to take it one step further , most identify themselfs with a team ...how many times have you heard it said , I am a _________ ( insert team name here ) It isnt so much as defending the players , as much as it is defending the team ... when smack is dealt in good nature it is generally received as such .. I will give you 2 cases , 1 st one , I was in Belle Fourche S.D at the truckstop on 85 and 212 , watching a broncos game few years back , not bothering anyone , a Guy walks up and says , The Denver Brocnos suck ass , I told him , dont really give a dayum what you think , if I did , I would have walked up tapped your inbred ass on the shoulder and asked ... 2 nd me and a guy was verbosely jousting and having a great time no fight broke out , but in the first case the guy approached me with an attitude , second one , I knew he was joking .....

Gort
09-04-2011, 09:02 PM
well to take it one step further , most identify themselfs with a team ...how many times have you heard it said , I am a _________ ( insert team name here ) It isnt so much as defending the players , as much as it is defending the team ... when smack is dealt in good nature it is generally received as such .. I will give you 2 cases , 1 st one , I was in Belle Fourche S.D at the truckstop on 85 and 212 , watching a broncos game few years back , not bothering anyone , a Guy walks up and says , The Denver Brocnos suck ass , I told him , dont really give a dayum what you think , if I did , I would have walked up tapped your inbred ass on the shoulder and asked ... 2 nd me and a guy was verbosely jousting and having a great time no fight broke out , but in the first case the guy approached me with an attitude , second one , I knew he was joking .....

we live in different universes. in my universe, sports teams you root for almost never comes up in conversation. it's just not important. in fact, i never discuss the Broncos with anyone in real life, just here. this is the only outlet to grumble about how bad they've been and its sufficient. and 20 minutes after a loss, i've already forgotten about the game... too many other REAL things to spend time worrying about.

NZ Bronco
09-04-2011, 09:05 PM

In my best redneck voice ... Yer scary! And not in uh nice way. In a 'squeal like a pig' kinda way, scary.

Archer81
09-04-2011, 09:11 PM
Life is too short to get worked up over adults playing a game for a living. Its great when my favorite teams win, but my universe is not determined by whether or not the Broncos win.

No point. Of course for pure sports fanatics, the previous paragraph might as well be written in sanskrit.

Spider
09-04-2011, 09:25 PM
we live in different universes. in my universe, sports teams you root for almost never comes up in conversation. it's just not important. in fact, i never discuss the Broncos with anyone in real life, just here. this is the only outlet to grumble about how bad they've been and its sufficient. and 20 minutes after a loss, i've already forgotten about the game... too many other REAL things to spend time worrying about.

see i will talk about the Broncos to people in real life , sports gets watched in alot of venues , the Broncos are my team , proud of em even in a loss ...

Spider
09-04-2011, 09:26 PM
In my best redneck voice ... Yer scary! And not in uh nice way. In a 'squeal like a pig' kinda way, scary.

oh jeez , I was so worried how you felt about me ....... and i didnt know there was a nice way to scare someone ......

Steve Sewell
09-04-2011, 10:04 PM

It's basically a junior college in Idaho. He should have just said Boise Junior College.

Steve Sewell
09-04-2011, 10:09 PM

<iframe width="420" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/MjWFZPJZTxU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Swedish Extrovert
09-04-2011, 10:17 PM
<iframe width="420" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/MjWFZPJZTxU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That's the exact scene I was thinking of when I typed that, admittedly grammatically erroneous, sentence.

BroncoMan4ever
09-04-2011, 10:26 PM

i agree with you that Tebow has 1st round talent, but isn't ready. i honestly think that had we had the full offseason where Tebow could have worked on his game in a football setting instead of just working on throwing the ball he would be our starter right now and Orton would be elsewhere.

BroncoLover
09-04-2011, 11:09 PM

Listening to your conversation via this thread, you are hanging around with wrong people or wrong places in real life. Stay Safe and Stay Calm or Get some medical help. Good luck either way. ;)

Agamemnon
09-05-2011, 04:01 AM
LOL thats ok , figured you wouldnt show , figured you for a spineless man that runs his mouth , but you never know ,you could have shown up , chances are you probably could have took me tonight , not in good shape for a tussle messed up left shoulder and I m a south paw , got a bad cold , and only 4 hours of sleep ........

*yawn*

Are you done grunting and pissing on everything neanderthal?

errand
09-05-2011, 04:07 AM
(Quoting myself, I know)

Can you imagine if Tom Brady had the physical skills Tebow has? Wow.

I'd rather Tebow had the mental capacity and poise of Tom Brady......

errand
09-05-2011, 04:09 AM

So spider is Reginald Denny?

errand
09-05-2011, 04:13 AM
On the other hand Spider driving out to fight me in the parking lot of a gay bar is pretty classic. Assuming he's actually that stupid...

now I understand your Tebow crush......

errand
09-05-2011, 04:16 AM
The proceeds from his terrible towels all go to a local school for the Intellectually Disabled (formerly known as MR). I believe it was his sister or daughter that had the disability but instead of making a fortune off the proceeds he put it towards something positive and every drunk Steelers fan waving their damn towel is without even knowing it helping those who need the most help.

So it's kind of like them helping themselves right?

Spider
09-05-2011, 06:32 AM
*yawn*

Are you done grunting and pissing on everything neanderthal?

yes you gutless wonder ROFL!

Agamemnon
09-05-2011, 06:34 AM
yes you gutless wonder ROFL!

Apparently not. Beat your chest some more champ. Hilarious!

Spider
09-05-2011, 06:39 AM
Apparently not. Beat your chest some more champ. Hilarious!

naw not beating my chest , but it is what it is , you ran your mouth... push came to shove and you wet yourself didnt show up , while that might be a ok thing to do in your world , it isnt in mine , remember dont say anything on line you wont say to a person in real life , chances are one of these days you just might have to ...

Agamemnon
09-05-2011, 06:44 AM
naw not beating my chest , but it is what it is , you ran your mouth... push came to shove and you wet yourself didnt show up , while that might be a ok thing to do in your world , it isnt in mine , remember dont say anything on line you wont say to a person in real life , chances are one of these days you just might have to ...

I can take care of myself. But I don't fight over stupid ****. Apparently you do. That you think that reflects well on you is amusing. You're a complete throwback, and don't even realize how ridiculous you look.

You drove to the parking lot of a gay bar to fight a stranger because he said something you didn't like. It's pathetic. And kind of funny.

Oh and for future reference going to random locations to fight someone you don't even know is a good way to shot or stabbed. Maybe you are that stupid, but I certainly am not.

Spider
09-05-2011, 06:51 AM
I can take care of myself. But I don't fight over stupid ****. Apparently you do. That you think that reflects well on you is amusing. You're a complete throwback, and don't even realize how ridiculous you look.

You drove to the parking lot of a gay bar to fight a stranger because he said something you didn't like. It's pathetic. And kind of funny.

Oh and for future reference going to random locations to fight someone you don't even know is a good way to shot or stabbed. Maybe you are that stupid, but I certainly am not.

lol you can take care of yourself ? the real world is harsh junior and hand to hand combat isnt masturbation , been stabbed , shot at cut , not much anyone is going to do to me I havent seen before , you can justify you being spineless wonder all you want , point is if I would have lipped off to you , I would shown up

BroncosSR
09-05-2011, 06:55 AM

When you have to say it, it's generally not true.

Secondly, does that make you better than everybody else that makes less than you?

Spider
09-05-2011, 06:57 AM
When you have to say it, it's generally not true.

Secondly, does that make you better than everybody else that makes less than you?

LOL dip**** go back and read his post ... he was wondering how i functioned , oh and a few people here seen the money I make ...

Agamemnon
09-05-2011, 07:01 AM
lol you can take care of yourself ? the real world is harsh junior and hand to hand combat isnt masturbation , been stabbed , shot at cut , not much anyone is going to do to me I havent seen before , you can justify you being spineless wonder all you want , point is if I would have lipped off to you , I would shown up

I seriously picture this whenever I read any of your posts.
http://www.webmastertalkforums.com/attachments/lounge/1774d1312434182-redneck-jokes-pictures-redneck-jpg

Spider
09-05-2011, 07:03 AM
I seriously picture this whenever I read any of your posts.
http://www.webmastertalkforums.com/attachments/lounge/1774d1312434182-redneck-jokes-pictures-redneck-jpg

you had your chance ......

Agamemnon
09-05-2011, 07:06 AM
you had your chance ......

To look at your ugly mug for real? Oh the regret...

BroncosSR
09-05-2011, 07:07 AM

Spider
09-05-2011, 07:08 AM
Dude, it's just a question. You can't even read a post without flying off the handle, throwing around cuss words and such.

I read his post. I read yours.

If you're so willing to put it out there, then enlighten us. What kind of money do you make? What have people seen that they can associate with your salary?
who flew off the handle ? I make a 1.15 a mile . 92 cents after fuel , average 3,500 miles a week

BroncosSR
09-05-2011, 07:10 AM
who flew off the handle ?

Err, nevermind.

Let's just all agree on that Steeler fans are retards and be done with it.

Spider
09-05-2011, 07:10 AM
To look at your ugly mug for real? Oh the regret...

now I ma ugly ? ...... You knew the location of a gay bar in Denver , now judging my looks ? Biatch ? Catcher ?

Agamemnon
09-05-2011, 07:13 AM
Err, nevermind.

Let's just all agree on that Steeler fans are retards and be done with it.

I'm not sure it's fair to judge them all based off their equivalent of Spider. I mean when this ignorant redneck comes around belching up the stink of beer, starting fights, and yelling out how much he loves the Broncos I'm sure many say "Broncos fans are retards" as well.

Spider
09-05-2011, 07:15 AM
I'm not sure it's fair to judge them all based off their equivalent of Spider. I mean when this ignorant redneck comes around belching up the stink of beer, starting fights, and yelling out how much he loves the Broncos I'm sure many say "Broncos fans are retards" as well.

LOL this coming from a gutless wonder ... got to get out and meet people

Agamemnon
09-05-2011, 07:17 AM
now I ma ugly ? ...... You knew the location of a gay bar in Denver , now judging my looks ? Biatch ? Catcher ?

Seriously dude, there aren't spaces before question marks. Ha!

Spider
09-05-2011, 07:18 AM
Seriously dude, there aren't spaces before question marks. Ha!

punctuation and grammar smack .. LOL you are the Biatch in a relationship aint ya

Agamemnon
09-05-2011, 07:21 AM
punctuation and grammar smack .. LOL you are the Biatch in a relationship aint ya

Your cognitive development stopped at the age of twelve didn't it? :mullet2:

Requiem
09-05-2011, 07:23 AM
Shake your dicks boys, this pissing contest is over.

Spider
09-05-2011, 07:24 AM
Your cognitive development stopped at the age of twelve didn't it? :mullet2:

oh look the gutless wonder is trying to impress me with his smarts ..... :rofl: color me intimidated

Agamemnon
09-05-2011, 07:28 AM
oh look the gutless wonder is trying to impress me with his smarts ..... :rofl: color me intimidated

So the answer to that question is...yes.

Requiem
09-05-2011, 07:29 AM
Why is your avatar a picture of a dude from a costume website?

Spider
09-05-2011, 07:29 AM
So the answer to that question is...yes.

whatever mrs ....

Agamemnon
09-05-2011, 07:30 AM
Why is your avatar a picture of a dude from a costume website?

I amuses me and relates to my screen name.

Spider
09-05-2011, 07:34 AM
I amuses me and relates to my screen name.

Dungeons and dragons wanna be :rofl:

Agamemnon
09-05-2011, 07:40 AM
Dungeons and dragons wanna be :rofl:

You don't even know who or what Agamemnon was do you?

Spider
09-05-2011, 07:43 AM

lets see it either means , men who dig men in tights or it comes from Greek mythology , the son of a king ......... in your case I go with men who dig men

Flex Gunmetal
09-05-2011, 09:29 AM

Spider has been the resident board redneck idiot for many years. I presume most thoughtful suggestions are lost on him.

TheReverend
09-05-2011, 10:15 AM
Wait, Spider, did you really go to the parking lot of a gay bar?

broncosteven
09-05-2011, 10:51 AM

Why drive to the parking lot of a gay bar when all you have to do is use the glory hole at the truck stop?

DENVERDUI55
09-05-2011, 11:01 AM
Spider is going to punch someone one time and it's going to milk him for what he has for the rest of his life.

Spider
09-05-2011, 11:15 AM
Spider has been the resident board redneck idiot for many years. I presume most thoughtful suggestions are lost on him.

sniff

Spider
09-05-2011, 11:17 AM

wouldnt done much good to go to Lakeside now would it

Spider
09-05-2011, 11:17 AM
Spider is going to punch someone one time and it's going to milk him for what he has for the rest of his life.

LOL figures a poosy would sue .... many have tried

Spider
09-05-2011, 11:35 AM
Why drive to the parking lot of a gay bar when all you have to do is use the glory hole at the truck stop?

seems like you know alot about this ........ something you want to share here ?

BroncoLover
09-05-2011, 01:15 PM
seems like you know alot about this ........ something you want to share here ?

I now see how your posts got to 80k +

I seriously think money alone is no good, some level of education is needed for people to start thinking better. You are one of them. Since you are earning good (your own statement), why don't you go to school. That will make you a better person.

When you post something and someone says you are wrong, you cannot take it. I have seen this in your threads a lot. You need education and you need some medical treatment. It will make you a better person in the long run. Good luck, you will thank me when you do those two.

Take Care and don't fight with me for this. It is up to you to take it or leave it. I ignore idiots after a point.

baja
09-05-2011, 01:48 PM

I seriously think money alone is no good, some level of education is needed for people to start thinking better. You are one of them. Since you are earning good (your own statement), why don't you go to school. That will make you a better person.

When you post something and someone says you are wrong, you cannot take it. I have seen this in your threads a lot. You need education and you need some medical treatment. It will make you a better person in the long run. Good luck, you will thank me when you do those two.

Take Care and don't fight with me for this. It is up to you to take it or leave it. I ignore idiots after a point.

Why in the world would going to school make one a better person?

broncocalijohn
09-05-2011, 01:56 PM

I bet it wasnt the first time and didnt ned directions.:spit:

Spider
09-05-2011, 02:03 PM

better person ?? what the **** do you know about me ? have you seen me when I am giving homeless people food ? Money ? some family broke down on the side of the road , and I put em up in a motel for a night ? Have you seen that side of me ?
What I am a bad person cause I dont take lip ? **** you , what you meant was not to go to school , but take a sensitivity course and be part of the pussification of america . No thank you , you read back through this thread , I didnt start **** with anyone , the gutless wonder spouted off , I called him on it ....I am old school you run your pie hole , better be ready to back it up , now run along you probably have some metro sexual party to attend

BroncoLover
09-05-2011, 02:06 PM
Why in the world would going to school make one a better person?

Just not school.. anywhere there is good culture, good people and good thoughts exchanged is a place is what i meant. I think school is a place where we all are introduced to these (most of the time).

BroncoLover
09-05-2011, 02:12 PM
better person ?? what the **** do you know about me ? have you seen me when I am giving homeless people food ? Money ? some family broke down on the side of the road , and I put em up in a motel for a night ? Have you seen that side of me ?
What I am a bad person cause I dont take lip ? **** you , what you meant was not to go to school , but take a sensitivity course and be part of the pussification of america . No thank you , you read back through this thread , I didnt start **** with anyone , the gutless wonder spouted off , I called him on it ....I am old school you run your pie hole , better be ready to back it up , now run along you probably have some metro sexual party to attend

A person who is kind enough, never uses this kind of language you do and never says what he has done for others. So that shows your other side to me. You have a lot to change and you are not as good as you think. None of us are great, we all have some wrong and some right. Good people take there negatives and change to positives to become great. Bad people are the ones who go off the fuse like you when something wrong is pointed out. Anyway as i said, i don't think you can take if someone points your negatives. You are one of those people, who like others when they say you are awesome and want to hear those words all the time. 8')

Spider
09-05-2011, 02:19 PM
A person who is kind enough, never uses this kind of language you do and never says what he has done for others. So that shows your other side to me. You have a lot to change and you are not as good as you think. None of us are great, we all have some wrong and some right. Good people take there negatives and change to positives to become great. Bad people are the ones who go off the fuse like you when something wrong is pointed out. Anyway as i said, i don't think you can take if someone points your negatives. You are one of those people, who like others when they say you are awesome and want to hear those words all the time. 8')

what in the **** are you babbling about ? ...... ****ing on line shrink ..... everyone I mean everyone uses the kind of language I use , I just dont hide it ...

Ratboy
09-05-2011, 02:47 PM
You amuse me

NZ Bronco
09-05-2011, 03:12 PM

Dude, I'm scared of you. Not because you type so tough, but because you are so frighteningly stupid.

Rock Chalk
09-05-2011, 03:17 PM

A pompous asshole? Yeah, he was. A conquering pompous asshole in a time when Greece was trying to prove democracy can work, he was a douche.

If not for Achilles he would not be remembered at all.

NZ Bronco
09-05-2011, 03:20 PM

No wait, I'm not scared of you any more. You're just a moron with access to the Internet while hangin' at a Kum & Go truck stop.

TheReverend
09-05-2011, 03:23 PM
A pompous a-hole? Yeah, he was. A conquering pompous a-hole in a time when Greece was trying to prove democracy can work, he was a douche.

Eesh. Going off the movie? That was a horrible misrepresentation of the Trojan War. It takes a lot of nerve to take a several thousand year old CLASSIC and maul the story for no reason. According to Homer, Achilles was no more important than guys like Agamemnon, Ajax, Odysseus, etc, and in many ways, LESS important than several of them.

Agamemnon
09-05-2011, 03:26 PM
A pompous a-hole? Yeah, he was. A conquering pompous a-hole in a time when Greece was trying to prove democracy can work, he was a douche.

Err...Agamemnon and Achilles are mythological figures. As in not real. Hilarious!

NZ Bronco
09-05-2011, 03:36 PM
Err...Agamemnon and Achilles are mythological figures. As in not real. Hilarious!

Classic!

TheReverend
09-05-2011, 03:36 PM

Not necessarily...

Agamemnon
09-05-2011, 03:50 PM
Not necessarily...

Well they are likely based off something real, but the actual characters in Homer's epic? Yeah they are a fiction.

TheReverend
09-05-2011, 03:54 PM
Well they are likely based off something real, but the actual characters in Homer's epic? Yeah they are a fiction.

Yeah. Like Troy was a fictitious city.

...until they found it.

NZ Bronco
09-05-2011, 04:08 PM

...until they found it.

Yeah!

And like how Jesus was fiction until they found him ... Oh wait.

Still fiction.

Never mind.

Agamemnon
09-05-2011, 04:09 PM

...until they found it.

How is this any different than what I said? They are likely based off something real. But the actual characters in the epic are almost certainly a fiction. The Iliad is clearly not a historical document.

Requiem
09-05-2011, 04:14 PM
My favorite myth is when Agamemnon takes a fart in the mouth from Baal and subsequently develops Alzheimer's.

Flex Gunmetal
09-05-2011, 04:15 PM
Yeah!

And like how Jesus was fiction until they found him ... Oh wait.

Still fiction.

Never mind.

Where are all these idiots coming from?

Agamemnon
09-05-2011, 04:18 PM
My favorite myth is when Agamemnon takes a fart in the mouth from Baal and subsequently develops Alzheimer's.

:spit:

Flex Gunmetal
09-05-2011, 04:18 PM
sniff

not sure if relevant.
Brb full grown adults meeting strangers from the internet to fight them.
youre an embarrassment.

Requiem
09-05-2011, 04:21 PM
Fifty bucks Spider could take Flex on Rodney King style.

Requiem
09-05-2011, 04:21 PM
:spit:

I see you do not remember that myth.

So it must be true.

Agamemnon
09-05-2011, 04:22 PM
I see you do not remember that myth.

So it must be true.

Ah I see what you did right there. Bravo.

Flex Gunmetal
09-05-2011, 04:23 PM

Fifty bucks says spider would google directions to any address I gave him.
Internet personas must be maintained.

Requiem
09-05-2011, 04:23 PM
Fifty bucks says spider would google directions to any address I gave him.
Internet personas must be maintained.

Fifty bucks says Spider uses Booble instead of Google.

NZ Bronco
09-05-2011, 04:27 PM

In my best impression of Spider: “Idiot? **** you! I make money, good money. And I kick some $*#king butt if people make comments about me. And I drive truck real gooder than you. See you at the gay bar!”

Oh, and btw, Jesus is fiction. Sorry to disappoint you. There is as much truth in the Bible as there is in the writings of L. Ron Hubbard. Smoke that, hippie.

Requiem
09-05-2011, 04:29 PM
Don't make us deport you back to New Zealand Broncos Fans dot com!

Josh McDaniels
09-05-2011, 04:29 PM
If spider passed some standardized test that proves he isn't legally retarded, ill donate one of my superbowl rings to Jerry's Kids.

Requiem
09-05-2011, 04:31 PM
If spider passed some standardized test that proves he isn't legally retarded, ill donate one of my superbowl rings to Jerry's Kids.

I want you to prove you weren't a terrorist hired by Al Qaeda to destroy the Broncos.

NZ Bronco
09-05-2011, 04:31 PM
Don't make us deport you back to New Zealand Broncos Fans dot com!

Nice!

Flex Gunmetal
09-05-2011, 04:34 PM
In my best impression of Spider: “Idiot? **** you! I make money, good money. And I kick some $*#king butt if people make comments about me. And I drive truck real gooder than you. See you at the gay bar!”

Oh, and btw, Jesus is fiction. Sorry to disappoint you. There is as much truth in the Bible as there is in the writings of L. Ron Hubbard. Smoke that, hippie.

I'm not religious, but comparing the city if troy to jesus' existence?
Cmon son.

Agamemnon
09-05-2011, 04:36 PM
Cmon son.

Why exactly? There's more physical evidence for the city of Troy than Jesus. A lot more.

NZ Bronco
09-05-2011, 04:37 PM
Cmon son.

Dad? Is that you?

Requiem
09-05-2011, 04:37 PM
Cmon son.

There can be only one Son.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_IwVXJHKnMP0/TH5YQ90P0MI/AAAAAAAAAww/UaY_OgUFBgE/s1600/tebow.jpg

TheReverend
09-05-2011, 04:41 PM

No chance.

Flex Gunmetal
09-05-2011, 04:41 PM
Why exactly? There's more physical evidence for the city of Troy than Jesus. A lot more.

Herp Derp. That's my point.

Requiem
09-05-2011, 04:42 PM
No chance.

http://studyingsouthpark.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/poor-and-stupid-season-14-episode-8-full-episode-player-south-park-studios_1286478113460.jpeg

Flex Gunmetal
09-05-2011, 04:49 PM
http://studyingsouthpark.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/poor-and-stupid-season-14-episode-8-full-episode-player-south-park-studios_1286478113460.jpeg

http://i.imgur.com/bO5CK.gif

Bronx33
09-05-2011, 08:51 PM
What a mess of a thread

TheReverend
09-05-2011, 09:06 PM
What a mess of a thread

Thread title and OP could've been a very quick tip off of end result...

Donk
09-06-2011, 12:28 AM

Spider passed his CDL test. You can't get a CDL if you are legally retarded.

Archer81
09-06-2011, 12:31 AM

I love it when personal opinion masquerades as fact. Its so refreshing...like Fresca.

cutthemdown
09-06-2011, 12:45 AM

Uh there is a mountain of evidence of the existence of Jesus. The question becomes if that man was truly the son of god. He could just be an ancient L Ron Hubbard, whatever.

But religion isn't about proving anything to you. It's a personal journey you have to take to prove things to yourself. Well you don't have to take it, but to understand what faith is you have to.

I don't go to church, not really sure about religion. But when my brother was dying of leukemia the doctors could not find a donor. Checked the whole family, searched the registry. When it looked really bad, getting too late, I started praying. It wasn't but a few days when they said a person had walked into a donor center in FLA to sign up for the registry. Turned out she was a perfect match for my Brother.

She is a friend of the family now and what makes the story even crazier is this. She was really religious and said she asked her minister what more things she could do to help people. He suggested looking into the bone marrow registry. His sister was a leukemia survivor and he had often been involved in drives to sign people up. So this lady rounded up some people from her church to go get tested and put into the registry. It saved my Brother life.

Now whether or not god is real, thats the only proof I need that religion has a place in our society and does more good then harm.

Agamemnon
09-06-2011, 04:58 AM
Spider passed his CDL test. You can't get a CDL if you are legally retarded.

What exactly do you think is on a CDL test? Trust me a person with an IQ of 70 (legallly retarded) could get one as long as his motor skills and spatial awareness were normal.

AlphaSeirra
09-06-2011, 09:17 AM
To the question of IF Tebow was worthy of a 1st round pick or not?

2010 Rookie QB NFL Passer Ratings:
1. Tebow - 82.1 - 5 TD's to 3 Int's, Ratio 1.64 to 1.
2. Bradford 76.5 - 18 TD's to 15 Int's, Ratio 1.2 to 1.
3. McCoy - 74.5 - 6 TD's to 9 Int's, Ratio .64 to 1.
4. Clausen 58.4 - 3 TD's to 9 Int's, Ratio .33 to 1.
Other Bronco Rookie Season QB Comparisons:
~ K.Orton - 59.7 - 9 TD's to 13 Int's, Ratio .69 to 1.
~ B.Quinn - 56.8 - 0 TD's to 0 Int's.
~ J.Elway - 54.9, 7 TD's to 14 Int's, Ratio .50 to 1

As to a 'FAIR' QB Competition for 2011:

Scam Newton Panthers Preseason: 24 of 57 (42.1%) with one TD.
That was good enough to see ole Scam named the starter over Jimmy da Pickle.

Brady Quinn - 22 of 42 (52.4%) for 276 yds (6.6 ypa) 2 TD's, 2 Ints, Long 26 yds, QB Rating 69.1

Kyle Orton - 28 of 42 (66.7%) for 408 yds, (9.7 ypa) 2 TD's, 1 Int, Long 42 yds, QB Rating 104.1

Tim Tebow - 20 of 31 (64.5%) for 310 yds, (10.0 ypa) 1 TD, 0 Int, Long 43 yds, QB Rating 108.3 <---<<<
(and Tim did that with the backups and scrubs, not with the Bronco 1st teamers)

Conclusions: (as easy as 1-2-3)

1. Orton has obviously 'earned' the starting job in the Bronco's 'FAIR' QB competition.

2. And as anyone can see by comparing their on the field performance;
Quinn is just as good as Tebow.

3. Demonstrating the Broncos usual winning logic......

Spider
09-06-2011, 11:49 AM
Dude, I'm scared of you. Not because you type so tough, but because you are so frighteningly stupid.

LOL this coming from an idiot that keeps getting banned and coming back under a different name .. priceless

Spider
09-06-2011, 11:49 AM
No chance.

why ?

Spider
09-06-2011, 11:50 AM
What exactly do you think is on a CDL test? Trust me a person with an IQ of 70 (legallly retarded) could get one as long as his motor skills and spatial awareness were normal.

LOL you are an Idiot , first off you got to have endorsements , I coulld give you 6 weeks to study and you wouldnt make it past pretrip , much less skills test

Donk
09-06-2011, 12:22 PM
http://www.dmv.ca.gov/pubs/interactive/tdrive

If you fail these sample tests you are legally retarded?
By the way Mr grammar policeman are there three ls in Legally?

Flex Gunmetal
09-06-2011, 12:38 PM
http://www.dmv.ca.gov/pubs/interactive/tdrive

If you fail these sample tests you are legally retarded?
By the way Mr grammar policeman are there three ls in Legally?

you...are brilliant.

Spider
09-06-2011, 12:42 PM
you...are brilliant.

Flex Gunmetal
09-06-2011, 12:49 PM

Another picture response to me, that has no relevance to me.

A+ youre winning the internet.

Spider
09-06-2011, 01:08 PM
Another picture response to me, that has no relevance to me.

A+ youre winning the internet.

Just stating the obvious .......Much as you piss and moan and cry about everything .... getting laid has to be the problem

Flex Gunmetal
09-06-2011, 01:12 PM
Just stating the obvious .......Much as you piss and moan and cry about everything .... getting laid has to be the problem

What else beside you being a colossal moron do I complain about?

Spider
09-06-2011, 01:15 PM
What else beside you being a colossal moron do I complain about?

well genius for starters donx screen name ......

Maximus
09-06-2011, 01:24 PM

If TeBlows started the league would probably grant the donkey's an exemption to play 15 players to make up the deficit!

Spider
09-06-2011, 01:27 PM
If TeBlows started the league would probably grant the donkey's an exemption to play 15 players to make up the deficit!
LOL you guys will be kissing Tebows ass before you know it

Flex Gunmetal
09-06-2011, 01:33 PM
well genius for starters donx screen name ......

...? Prove it.

Spider
09-06-2011, 01:38 PM
...? Prove it.

**** you , I aint going to go find the posts where you threw a fit over someone calling the broncos donx , something about a tailgate etc , you know you did it so do I .... But now who is the bigger moron me are you for arguing with me ?

Flex Gunmetal
09-06-2011, 01:47 PM
**** you , I aint going to go find the posts where you threw a fit over someone calling the broncos donx , something about a tailgate etc , you know you did it so do I .... But now who is the bigger moron me are you for arguing with me ?

I called out Rock Chalk for saying he's ready for 'donk football' a week or so ago. This did happen.

You said I called out a poster named 'donx' for having that screen name. This didn't happen.

Per usual you are wrong.

I do feel like a moron for arguing with you, it's depressing how much of a fool you are.

Maximus
09-06-2011, 01:47 PM
LOL you guys will be kissing Tebows ass before you know it

I actually see you Throat Punching Teblows in the near future for making a fool out of you Ha!

Spider
09-06-2011, 02:07 PM
I called out Rock Chalk for saying he's ready for 'donk football' a week or so ago. This did happen.

You said I called out a poster named 'donx' for having that screen name. This didn't happen.

Per usual you are wrong.

I do feel like a moron for arguing with you, it's depressing how much of a fool you are.

still crying .Sniff sniff

Spider
09-06-2011, 02:07 PM
I actually see you Throat Punching Teblows in the near future for making a fool out of you Ha!

:rofl: cant punch Jesus in the throat ........ Think it is a sin or something

Spider
09-06-2011, 02:08 PM

Then shut the **** up and move on .. seriously shut the **** up

Pony Boy
09-06-2011, 02:11 PM

The mods need to find out who this formerly banned idiot is

Boobs McGee
09-06-2011, 02:13 PM
http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/9479/wolverinevg6.jpg

oubronco
09-06-2011, 02:13 PM
ROFL!LOL

Spider
09-06-2011, 02:14 PM
http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/9479/wolverinevg6.jpg

:rofl:

Spider
09-06-2011, 02:20 PM
any way the argument started over we was watching the game , and they showed Luck throwing a pass , I said between this Boise Kid and Luck , couple of teams are going to hit it rich with a good QB , One guy popped off , Better then that ****ing tebow , I asked what is wrong with Tebow , He said he cant throw and he is as tall as Flutie was , I said you dont know what in the **** your talking about , your babbling like a fool , Tebow is 6 '3 and make make all the throws Big Ben can , extend broken plays with his legs etc and all hell broke loose ;D

Flex Gunmetal
09-06-2011, 02:30 PM
Then shut the **** up and move on .. seriously shut the **** up

lol.
mad mad mad
http://i.imgur.com/PUCWx.gif

Spider
09-06-2011, 02:38 PM
lol.
mad mad mad
http://i.imgur.com/PUCWx.gif

LOL you think I'm mad ? ........ give yourself way to much credit , I wasnt even mad at am ole whats his face ..... but people like you can take credit for the pussification of the NFL ...

jhns
09-06-2011, 02:43 PM
So, when having this heated argument, did the tree actually respond to you yelling at it?

Spider
09-06-2011, 03:06 PM
So, when having this heated argument, did the tree actually respond to you yelling at it?

dont remember yelling at you ... but I did see a tree maybe you was there then..

Flex Gunmetal
09-06-2011, 03:09 PM
... but people like you can take credit for the pussification of the NFL ...

...wat

TheReverend
09-06-2011, 03:11 PM
...wat

Didn't you start the horse collar petition?

Spider
09-06-2011, 03:12 PM
...wat

sissys like you , trying to make the sport less violent ......

Flex Gunmetal
09-06-2011, 03:32 PM
Didn't you start the horse collar petition?

Fair Point. Hey man, I'm saving lives.

Flex Gunmetal
09-06-2011, 03:33 PM
sissys like you , trying to make the sport less violent ......

Absolutely. I'm doing everything in my power.

http://i.imgur.com/Fhq43.gif

Spider
09-06-2011, 04:09 PM
Absolutely. I'm doing everything in my power.

http://i.imgur.com/Fhq43.gif

I didnt say you , learn to read genius , I said people like you , you could hardly manage a pop corn fart in a theater with out sh*tting yourself

. I said people like you . poosies , sissys , touchy feely kind of guys

Tombstone RJ
09-06-2011, 04:11 PM
any way the argument started over we was watching the game , and they showed Luck throwing a pass , I said between this Boise Kid and Luck , couple of teams are going to hit it rich with a good QB , One guy popped off , Better then that ****ing tebow , I asked what is wrong with Tebow , He said he cant throw and he is as tall as Flutie was , I said you dont know what in the **** your talking about , your babbling like a fool , Tebow is 6 '3 and make make all the throws Big Ben can , extend broken plays with his legs etc and all hell broke loose ;D

steller fans are the worst. Next time just tell steller fan you'd rather take a chance with Tebow than rely on a cereal rapist to win games.

Spider
09-06-2011, 04:13 PM
steller fans are the worst. Next time just tell steller fan you'd rather take a chance with Tebow than rely on a cereal rapist to win games.

LOL just comparing Tebow to Big Ben sent them up the wall .....and of course the madder they got , the more I poured it on

Spider
09-06-2011, 04:14 PM
Fair Point. Hey man, I'm saving lives.

:rofl: to bad Rev couldnt read , or he would have seen I said people like you ... Shoot low sheriff the Rev and flex are riding double on a shetland

Flex Gunmetal
09-06-2011, 04:36 PM
I didnt say you , learn to read genius , I said people like you , you could hardly manage a pop corn fart in a theater with out sh*tting yourself

. I said people like you . poosies , sissys , touchy feely kind of guys

Lmao.

You're a goldmine. Anything else?

Spider
09-06-2011, 04:38 PM
Lmao.

You're a goldmine. Anything else?

:~ohyah!:

DomCasual
09-06-2011, 04:40 PM
There is so much going on in this thread...

Dr. Broncenstein
09-06-2011, 04:51 PM
http://www.pikabit.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Wtf-am-I-reading.jpg

Ray Finkle
09-06-2011, 05:09 PM

Hello Pot!