PDA

View Full Version : Gambling On Football -- Fun For The Whole Family

RhymesayersDU
09-04-2011, 12:25 PM
Hello degenerates, and welcome to Fall football 2011!

Was watching a bunch of college football last night, and it hit me: I really need to throw some money in my BoDog account.

Although I should ask: Can we still do that? I haven't even looked into it yet.

Anyways, there's still time for NFL futures bets. Who do you like? What will you be wagering on for Week 1? (Or week 2 college?)

That One Guy
09-04-2011, 03:45 PM

Was watching a bunch of college football last night, and it hit me: I really need to throw some money in my BoDog account.

Anyways, there's still time for NFL futures bets. Who do you like? What will you be wagering on for Week 1? (Or week 2 college?)

I'm still trying to decide on this. I threw away $500 toward the end of last season because I was tired of how much of my time I was wasting on researching games and whatnot and just wanted it to be over. This year I'm refreshed and considering whether I want to get into it again.

Like you, though, I'm also curious if anyone knows how things are working since the poker shakeup of a while back.

i4jelway7
09-04-2011, 06:46 PM

money making times 24/7 365 but forget bodog open an account at 5dimes.. way better book, better lines, better props, reliable payouts, better everything