http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/approval/grand/09764463_approval_gif.gif

go_broncos
08-31-2011, 06:13 PM
I listened to Oton's interview.

He does not sound eager to extend with Denver "That's up to my agent" LOL

:yayaya:

tsiguy96
08-31-2011, 06:15 PM
hope orton has a great year here, then moves on to seattle or miami for a long term deal.

Hamrob
08-31-2011, 07:00 PM
Screw Orton. No team in this league...known as the NFL...was willing to give more than a 4th for for him.

So, good luck to his agent!!!

Jay3
08-31-2011, 07:14 PM
Let us know what your agent decides, Kyle.

vancejohnson82
08-31-2011, 07:15 PM
this thread made me 35% less horny than I was twenty seconds ago

DBroncos4life
Screw Orton. No team in this league...known as the NFL...was willing to give more than a 4th for for him.

Link?

BroncosSR
Is this the Orton that does the flyovers?

Broncoman13
08-31-2011, 07:20 PM
Link?

What do people try to drive a point home by saying... "link?" Why can't you just say you're full of shiat and actually call bullshiat on someone?

BTW Hamrob... Bullshiat on the 4th. Draft compensation was never an issue for trading Orton. His contract was the issue.

DBroncos4life
08-31-2011, 07:24 PM
What do people try to drive a point home by saying... "link?" Why can't you just say you're full of shiat and actually call bullshiat on someone?

BTW Hamrob... Bullshiat on the 4th. Draft compensation was never an issue for trading Orton. His contract was the issue.

Because I want to read a bunch of BS that he has to say.

tsiguy96
08-31-2011, 07:31 PM

because he made an unsubstantiated claim and failed to provide a source.

DBroncos4life
08-31-2011, 07:32 PM

I heard we got offered two first rounders for him. :thumbsup:

GreatBronco16
08-31-2011, 07:35 PM
I heard we got offered two first rounders for him. :thumbsup:

I heard that eight teams were going to give us their first round picks if we traded Orton to any team in Florida, because they are scared of him.:thumbsup:

broncosteven
08-31-2011, 07:40 PM
Is this the Orton that does the flyovers?

Nope, that guy actually likes the Broncos!

Plus he can fly jet fighters!

broncosteven
08-31-2011, 07:41 PM

I think it started because TSI would post some crap without a link.

BMarsh615
08-31-2011, 08:51 PM
I wouldn't mind if Orton got a contract extension. He is playing lights out right now. I wouldn't want to commit to him for more than two or three years but he is just now entering the prime of his career and letting Tebow wait a couple years would be good for him IMO.

Archer81
08-31-2011, 08:54 PM
I wouldn't mind if Orton got a contract extension. He is playing lights out right now. I wouldn't want to commit to him for more than two or three years but he is just now entering the prime of his career and letting Tebow wait a couple years would be good for him IMO.

Its a mirage. There will be games where Orton will look like Orton vs Az or KC (2nd game) and we will be reminded and comforted that he only has this season left. BTW, I am not praying for Orton to have horrible games. Its just a statement of a fact. It will happen.

:Broncos:

BMarsh615
08-31-2011, 09:04 PM
Its a mirage. There will be games where Orton will look like Orton vs Az or KC (2nd game) and we will be reminded and comforted that he only has this season left. BTW, I am not praying for Orton to have horrible games. Its just a statement of a fact. It will happen.

Denver won't be able to get a QB better than Orton next year. Orton isn't a bad QB, he just struggles when he is pressured. If you give him time Orton can find the open receiver and hit him with an accurate pass. Quinn and Tebow can't process things as quick as Orton can and they also aren't as accurate.

HAT
08-31-2011, 09:09 PM
because he made an unsubstantiated claim and failed to provide a (twitter) source.

I FYP to make it more tsi-ish.

You're welcome in advance.

Paladin
08-31-2011, 09:15 PM
Denver won't be able to get a QB better than Orton next year. Orton isn't a bad QB, he just struggles when he is pressured. If you give him time Orton can find the open receiver and hit him with an accurate pass. Quinn and Tebow can't process things as quick as Orton can and they also aren't as accurate.

OMG!!! I see what you did there.......

You were being rational, realistic and truthful with your analysis.

You're just too high class for this Board. Don't expect a cookie.....

Archer81
08-31-2011, 09:21 PM

Orton is interesting because at times he looks like a probowler. Then at times he looks like the least athletic man to ever play football. (Including kickers/punters). Is he the BEST option for Denver right now? I am going to say yes. Will he be in a year? I doubt it. I would rather know what we have behind Orton and then adjust accordingly then sign Orton to another 2 year deal and have this funfest the board has been happen for a 2nd or 3rd straight year.

ZONA
08-31-2011, 09:29 PM

Orton HAS to be accurate. He doesn't have a ton of zip on his passes so he's got to get the pass delivered on time and to the right spot or forget it. And with him being so slow (couldn't avoid pressure from a Sumo Wrestler), you're talking about a very small margin of error for him. His accuracy and reading the defense (which isn't stellar by the way, it's good but not awesome) are the only things keeping him in this league. If Orton wasn't accurate, you would have a slow footed, average armed inaccurate QB. It's a good thing he does have good accuracy and can read defense better then your average QB.

If Tebow could somehow develop accuracy, wow, now we're talking. Heard that Steve Young wasn't the most accurate QB when he first came to the NFL. He was coached on that and after several years, he really improved big time in that area. I'm hoping a few years will do that for Tebow. Forget about playing this year bro. Just start working on those mechanics.

The Joker
08-31-2011, 09:53 PM
Accuracy isn't Tebow's biggest issue at all, IMO.

To me he looks like he really struggles to read the defense. If his first read doesn't get open he seems to have no idea what to do next except try to scramble around and buy some time until he can see someone come open again.

Needs to work on getting through his reads better.

SonOfLe-loLang
08-31-2011, 10:14 PM

God knows im not a huge Orton fan, but he was clearly hurt for those two games. He shouldnt have been playing.

BMarsh615
08-31-2011, 10:21 PM
Orton is interesting because at times he looks like a probowler. Then at times he looks like the least athletic man to ever play football. (Including kickers/punters). Is he the BEST option for Denver right now? I am going to say yes. Will he be in a year? I doubt it. I would rather know what we have behind Orton and then adjust accordingly then sign Orton to another 2 year deal and have this funfest the board has been happen for a 2nd or 3rd straight year.

I was in the "Let's see what Tebow has" boat before preseason started, but then when I actually saw Orton and Tebow play in the preseason it was clear as day to me which QB could lead Denver to more wins. I still feel Tebow needs at least one or two more offseasons before he is ready to start at QB. I'm not giving up on Tebow, I still think he will eventually work his way into being a good QB, it will just take time.

broncocalijohn
09-01-2011, 12:27 AM

LOL! Hilarious!Hilarious!Hilarious!
OMG! Talking about Pot meet kettle! You are angry or standing up to someone without a link and no one irratates the Maners more than you based on not providing a link to a post/story. TSIGUY, that is classic.

tsiguy96
09-01-2011, 03:01 AM
LOL! Hilarious!Hilarious!Hilarious!
OMG! Talking about Pot meet kettle! You are angry or standing up to someone without a link and no one irratates the Maners more than you based on not providing a link to a post/story. TSIGUY, that is classic.

when did i say im angry or standing up to anyone? i answered the guys question jackass. and the difference is atleast when i posted stuff that people questioned i had the ability to reference something if asked, and then just started posting it everytime in the original post, whereas he is just making **** up.

errand
09-01-2011, 04:22 AM
Okay first off let's debunk a few myths......

[] kyle orton can make every nfl throw.... is his arm as strong as jay cutler's no......but few are. His arm is strong enough.

[] draft pick compensation was never the issue with trading orton it was his contract that people did not want to pay.

[] whether you like it or not orton is the starting quarterback for the denver broncos in 2011.... why anyone would root for his failure is beyond me

[] if the broncos contend for a wild card spot or the division title, orton will get re signed by the broncos the only thing that would prevent that is if tim tebow has proven he can throw the ball as well from the pocket.

[] I think this past preseason has proven that waiting on a quarterback to develop takes longer than some thought and if he is not ready and he's the only option you have, it could be a huge gamble........

broncogary
09-01-2011, 05:27 AM
What do people try to drive a point home by saying... "link?"

Because he's really Blueflame in disguise. :approve:

TheElusiveKyleOrton
09-01-2011, 06:56 AM
Okay first off let's debunk a few myths......

[] kyle orton can make every nfl throw.... is his arm as strong as jay cutler's no......but few are. His arm is strong enough.

[] draft pick compensation was never the issue with trading orton it was his contract that people did not want to pay.

[] whether you like it or not orton is the starting quarterback for the denver broncos in 2011.... why anyone would root for his failure is beyond me

[] if the broncos contend for a wild card spot or the division title, orton will get re signed by the broncos the only thing that would prevent that is if tim tebow has proven he can throw the ball as well from the pocket.

[] I think this past preseason has proven that waiting on a quarterback to develop takes longer than some thought and if he is not ready and he's the only option you have, it could be a huge gamble........

Quoted for a ****load of truth.

ND Bronco Fan
09-01-2011, 07:28 AM
So if no one is going to give up more than a fourth perhaps at best a third correct? Why not use him this season and let him walk after the year and just take the compensatory pick which should be an end of third round pick for losing a starting qb even if its orton not?

Requiem
09-01-2011, 08:10 AM
Lets put it this way.

If Kyle Orton has a good year and doesn't extend in Denver, we will likely get similar compensation to what we would have realistically got had we traded him this year. A third or fourth rounder is likely, IMHO, when Orton leaves at the end of the year.

That is, if there are still compensatory selections awarded with the new CBA and all.

Jay3
09-01-2011, 09:19 AM

Actually, that's not really accurate -- all of the teams couldn't run away fast enough from even engaging in trade talks. They didn't even consider possibly trading for Kyle instead of trading for someone else or signing someone else.

In that sense, "draft pick compensation" was an issue -- only one team in the discussion reduces the chances of it getting done.

(edited to remove the mistaken "miami" reference).

TailgateNut
09-01-2011, 09:21 AM

Considering that he's starting QB, what does it say abour your BOY?

TailgateNut
09-01-2011, 09:24 AM
Actually, that's not really accurate -- all of the teams from Miami couldn't run away fast enough from even engaging in trade talks. They didn't even consider possibly trading for Kyle instead of trading for someone else or signing someone else.

In that sense, "draft pick compensation" was an issue -- only one team in the discussion reduces the chances of it getting done.

HUH? How many NFL teams are in Miami?

Jay3
09-01-2011, 09:36 AM
HUH? How many NFL teams are in Miami?

One. Same number that showed any kind of interest in Orton whatsoever.

So it meant that the Broncos wouldn't be getting much for him.

BMF Bronco
09-01-2011, 09:57 AM
I am the biggest Tebow supporter around, but to hope Orton sucks is just friggin stupid, IT'S THE BRONCOS DAMN IT!

Quoydogs
09-01-2011, 10:09 AM
I am the biggest Tebow supporter around, but to hope Orton sucks is just friggin stupid, IT'S THE BRONCOS DAMN IT!

See this is the problem. Orton is not a bronco. I hope he can win games but you are wrong to call him a bronco. He is a guy that try's to play QB and collects a pay check from the broncos. Sorry but the guys in it for the money and he does not want to play for the Broncos. It's just no body else is willing to pay him the money he wants. I don't blame them

TheElusiveKyleOrton
09-01-2011, 10:12 AM
See this is the problem. Orton is not a bronco. I hope he can win game but you are wrong to call him a bronco. He is a guy that try's to play QB and collects a pay check from the broncos. Sorry but the guys not in it for the money and he does not want to play for the Broncos. It's just no body else is willing to pay him the money he want. I don't blame them

Sorry, but that's ****ing retarded. He IS a Bronco. Simply because you don't like him doesn't mean he's "not a Bronco."

Have a link where he says he "doesn't want to play for the Broncos"? Or are you just full of ****?

That's what I thought.

Quoydogs
09-01-2011, 11:11 AM
Sorry, but that's ****ing retarded. He IS a Bronco. Simply because you don't like him doesn't mean he's "not a Bronco."

Have a link where he says he "doesn't want to play for the Broncos"? Or are you just full of ****?

That's what I thought.

Has he come out and said " I do not what to be a Bronco " nope I don't think so. But anybody with half a brain cell knows from what he has said that he does not want to be here. Just listen to him speak.

http://www.stationcaster.com/player_...c=737&f=169461

He has said he could careless about the fans though.

broncocalijohn
09-01-2011, 11:11 AM
when did i say im angry or standing up to anyone? i answered the guys question jackass. and the difference is atleast when i posted stuff that people questioned i had the ability to reference something if asked, and then just started posting it everytime in the original post, whereas he is just making **** up.

If asked? TSI, you are in such a hurry to be the first to start a thread that sometimes you don't reference anything. I remember a baseball (Rockies) game where you just said something like this," That game was unbelievable". WTF? It is a habit of yours. We cannot forget about your supposed locker room love for McDaniels and after the Maners was badgering you on who it was, you finally said it was one Bronco and that was Royal.
It was just pure awesome that you answered his question concerning not linking something. I can't believe you either don't see where the laughs are in that or you are blind to the criticism.

I asked , "If asked?" We shouldn't be asking you. You start a thread, provide the information from the get go.

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=92614

Beantown Bronco
09-01-2011, 11:17 AM
Has he come out and said " I do not what to be a Bronco " nope I don't think so. But anybody with half a brain cell knows from what he has said that he does not want to be here. Just listen to him speak.

That goes for all fans no matter where he plays. It's not a Denver-specific attitude.

TailgateNut
09-01-2011, 11:18 AM

He did say he didn't want to play scond fiddle to Tebow, but who aside from the Tebonites could/would blame him for that position..........and re: the fans.

Same response. The Denver media and the Tebonites have been elevating Tebow to Jesus status since the draft and that **** is getting old as HELL.

I wish he would just tell the "fans" to **** off.

bronco militia
09-01-2011, 11:28 AM
He did say he didn't want to play scond fiddle to Tebow, but who aside from the Tebonites could/would blame him for that position..........and re: the fans.

Same response. The Denver media and the Tebonites have been elevating Tebow to Jesus status since the draft and that **** is getting old as HELL.

I wish he would just tell the "fans" to **** off.

yeah, like this guy

http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2011/0114/nfl_a_cutler_ps_200.jpg

TailgateNut
09-01-2011, 11:30 AM
yeah, like this guy

http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2011/0114/nfl_a_cutler_ps_200.jpg

No, not like that pussy.

Cito Pelon
09-01-2011, 12:10 PM

Yeah, well, with jackasses like yourself bagging on Orton all the time, I can't blame him for looking to move on.

bronco militia
09-01-2011, 12:18 PM
No, not like that p***Y.

make up your mind... ;D

TheElusiveKyleOrton
09-01-2011, 12:30 PM

Just full of ****. That's what I thought.

"He has said he could careless about the fans though." Which he followed with "I'm here to win games." I do so love it when morons take things completely out of context to attempt making a point. Please, continue with the ****ty work.

pricejj
09-01-2011, 01:00 PM
I wouldn't mind if Orton got a contract extension. He is playing lights out right now.

.... Really??

....How has he done as a starter in Broncos uniform?

...Has he ever made the playoffs?

No harm on waiting to mid-season to make a decision.

Play2win
09-01-2011, 01:06 PM
This will be his first season as a Bronco without Josh McDaniels as the head coach. He might actually do really good.

Actually running game / play action skills. He might surprise a lot of people.

Quoydogs
09-01-2011, 01:23 PM
Just full of ****. That's what I thought.

"He has said he could careless about the fans though." Which he followed with "I'm here to win games." I do so love it when morons take things completely out of context to attempt making a point. Please, continue with the ****ty work.

Which would have you at about half a brain cell. Orton is a **** box. Fans are the reason he gets paid. Before you say fans don't write the checks, they do. They pay for tickets, concessions ect... As far as Orton winning this year just look at his record with the broncos. Last year there was all the Hype about how good he looked in preseason and I will admit he did just like he does now. Put him in a game that is on the line or in need of a come back and he chokes. What does all this get you Empty seats . Yep that's right, I think the biggest reason Tebow is here right now is ticket sales. Orton can't get it done. The fans don't like him. he does not like the fans and that means no money for Pat.. If he wants the fans to like him he needs to earn that. He tried, he failed get him the hell out of here.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
09-01-2011, 01:24 PM
Which would have you at about half a brain cell. Orton is a **** box. Fans are the reason he gets paid. Before you say fans don't write the checks, they do. They pay for tickets, concessions ect... As far as Orton winning this year just look at his record with the broncos. Last year there was all the Hype about how good he looked in preseason and I will admit he did just like he does now. Put him in a game that is on the line or in need of a come back and he chokes. What does all this get you Empty seat . Yep thats right, I think the biggest reason Tebow is here right now is ticket sales. Orton can't get it done. The fans don't like him. he does not like the fans and that means no money for Pat.. If he wants the fans to like him he needs to earn that. He tried, he failed get him the hell out of here.

Lol.

Can't fix stupid. I'll just leave you to it.

Quoydogs
09-01-2011, 01:27 PM
Lol.

Coming from a man with the screen name theelusivekyleorton.

Kyle Orton makes Dan Marino look like Mike Vick.

Beantown Bronco
09-01-2011, 01:30 PM
Put him in a game that is on the line or in need of a come back and he chokes.

4 out of the 6 wins we had to start the 2009 season were come from behind wins in the 4th quarter or OT.

Quoydogs
09-01-2011, 01:39 PM
4 out of the 6 wins we had to start the 2009 season were come from behind wins in the 4th quarter or OT.

You said it 4 of the 6 Wins ///// 6 wins ??? And people root for this guy and all 3 of his wins last year really back that up well. One of those 6 wins was a fluke that should have been an interception that Stokley made a td for the win.

Powderaddict
09-01-2011, 01:41 PM
Lol.

OOOOOOOH BURN

TheElusiveKyleOrton
09-01-2011, 01:44 PM

Another wrong answer?

Have you ever been right? About anything? Ever?

Quoydogs
09-01-2011, 01:44 PM
OOOOOOOH BURN

Yep you gotta love it when you can't argue football anymore and have to turn it personal.

Quoydogs
09-01-2011, 01:46 PM
Another wrong answer?

Have you ever been right? About anything? Ever?

I'm pretty sure I was right when I told Orton you would be the guy will to suck on his nut sack.

Ambiguous
09-01-2011, 02:03 PM
Which would have you at about half a brain cell. Orton is a **** box. Fans are the reason he gets paid. Before you say fans don't write the checks, they do. They pay for tickets, concessions ect... As far as Orton winning this year just look at his record with the broncos. Last year there was all the Hype about how good he looked in preseason and I will admit he did just like he does now. Put him in a game that is on the line or in need of a come back and he chokes. What does all this get you Empty seats . Yep that's right, I think the biggest reason Tebow is here right now is ticket sales. Orton can't get it done. The fans don't like him. he does not like the fans and that means no money for Pat.. If he wants the fans to like him he needs to earn that. He tried, he failed get him the hell out of here.

You are insane if you think Orton wil stop fans from coming to games. Do you know how many years you have to wait for season tickets?

Quoydogs
09-01-2011, 02:05 PM
You are insane if you think Orton wil stop fans from coming to games. Do you know how many years you have to wait for season tickets?

It already happened last year. :thanku:

DBroncos4life
09-01-2011, 02:25 PM
It already happened last year. :thanku:

Denver was 5th in 09 and 5th in 10..

http://espn.go.com/nfl/attendance/_/year/2010

Quoydogs
09-01-2011, 02:38 PM
Denver was 5th in 09 and 5th in 10..

http://espn.go.com/nfl/attendance/_/year/2010

I watched ever game last year. I know there were 5 or 6 times that the seats were empty all over the place.

Miss I.
09-01-2011, 02:52 PM
No, not like that p***Y.

What about like this guy?

http://i49.tinypic.com/v74bdl.jpghttp://

;D

And by the way exactly which NFL player doesn't play for the money? Of course he plays for a paycheck, I go to work for a paycheck too, doesn't mean I don't like what I do or put as much effort as I can into what I do, regardless of other people's opinions about it. I might take those into consideration but ultimately they don't decide who I will be. If I let everyone else's opinions or in this case if Kyle let fan's opinions dictate his/my behavior neither one of us is very strong if we do that.

Quoydogs
09-01-2011, 03:06 PM
What about like this guy?

http://i49.tinypic.com/v74bdl.jpghttp://

;D

And by the way exactly which NFL player doesn't play for the money? Of course he plays for a paycheck, I go to work for a paycheck too, doesn't mean I don't like what I do or put as much effort as I can into what I do, regardless of other people's opinions about it. I might take those into consideration but ultimately they don't decide who I will be. If I let everyone else's opinions or in this case if Kyle let fan's opinions dictate his/my behavior neither one of us is very strong if we do that.

Game first Champ, Dawkins, Tebow first ones that come to mind. I'm sure there are many more.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
09-01-2011, 03:11 PM
Game first Champ, Dawkins, Tebow first ones that come to mind. I'm sure there are many more.

You're saying they don't play for the paycheck? They'd put their long-term health and happiness on the line for $10 an hour?

NM. You're too stupid to argue with.

Play2win
09-01-2011, 03:20 PM

That's because Kyle Orton is just that much of a Saint.

Miss I.
09-01-2011, 03:22 PM

And that is based on what exactly? Performance on the field? interviews? Seriously, don't get me wrong I love those guys and I can see the joy in the game for them. But exactly why is you guys think Kyle doesn't love the game and that it is ONLY the paycheck. I don't really get that. People hear what they want and read into things what they want to see. Just because Kyle values his income, doesn't mean he doesn't also love the game, whether he expresses it the way we think he should or not.

As far as the interview with Kyle, I think people take what they want to out of it, read what they want to into it. Yes, Kyle says he lets his manager handle things. I suspect he was trying to be politic for many reasons, but listening to the rest of the interview too, the guy comes off pretty well. People want drama, they want to make drama when there is none. Nothing in that interview was worth the drama in this thread, but people will create it.

I like Kyle. I like Tebow. I will hope that the coaching staff will work with both of them to bring us a winning Bronco team and may the best quarterback win the competition, whoever it maybe. As far as the people questioning Kyle's broncohood, STFU. HE is a Bronco whether you like him or not, whether you think he's good enough or not, he is a member of our team. As long as he sports my team's jersey I will support him and hope he succeeds so our team can succeed.

Play2win
09-01-2011, 03:25 PM
Having an issue with Kyle Orton, that's just silly. Now, Ty Law, on the other hand...

enjolras
09-01-2011, 03:37 PM
I went to almost every home game last year. While there were a few empty seats towards the end of the season (I'm looking at you club section), the stadium was still very nearly at capacity every game... and the team was HORRID.

DBroncos4life
09-01-2011, 03:55 PM
I watched ever game last year. I know there were 5 or 6 times that the seats were empty all over the place.

Oh so the stats I posted are made up then....

Ambiguous
09-01-2011, 04:44 PM
Oh so the stats I posted are made up then....

Yeah dude, he SAW it. Screw your actual attendance numbers.

I went to every game except one and didn't think there was much of a difference. This guy saw it on TV, so that settled it for me.

Garcia Bronco
09-01-2011, 05:30 PM
I listened to Oton's interview.

He does not sound eager to extend with Denver "That's up to my agent" LOL

he asked for a trade this year.

Bronx33
09-01-2011, 05:32 PM
he asked for a payday this year.

fixed...:clown:

Dedhed
09-01-2011, 06:47 PM

Oh sweet god. This reminds me of people talking about dinosaur bones being the handiwork of the devil.

errand
09-01-2011, 06:47 PM

Pat Bowlen is beholden to the fans.....

John Fox is beholden to Pat Bowlen.....

Kyle Orton is beholden to John Fox......

The fans have no say so in whether Kyle plays for the Broncos .....they only can tell Bowlen how much money they'll spend to watch his team......well at least those that just like Tebow