PDA

View Full Version : 12 more days BIOTCHES!!!

DontBeMessin
08-31-2011, 12:40 PM
How is your rusty ass team looking? Because in 12 days it ON and you will be used like Charmin on the Raider's ass checks as we spank you for a third time STRAIGHT!!!!

OH!!!

It's payback time!!! I've been eating crow for YEARS!!! Now, all that schite you all have been spewing is going to come back to HAUNT YOU!!! Like the taste in your mouth after eating bad food and bad pussy...

I will enjoy the ass kicking you will recieve!!!

oh

so

very

much

TailgateNut
08-31-2011, 12:41 PM
Play time at the prison?

bronco militia
08-31-2011, 12:43 PM
http://imgs.sfgate.com/c/pictures/2004/11/25/sp_snowball.jpg

Spider
LOL ........... Jokeland Faders spur as much fear as Leonardo DiCaprio going to kick someones ass ......

ant1999e
Yeah, you guys are looking real scary this year.Hilarious!:raidersux

bronco militia
08-31-2011, 12:44 PM
http://www.raiderfans.net/forum/gallery/data/500/4580Raider_fans_crop.jpg

bronco militia
08-31-2011, 12:45 PM
http://funnycrave.frsucrave.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/Raiders-Fan-1.jpg

bronco militia
08-31-2011, 12:46 PM
http://www.raiderfans.net/forum/gallery/data/500/medium/Sad-Raider-fan.jpg

Kaylore
08-31-2011, 12:48 PM
I've never been to a Raider game we've lost.

I've been to many.

I'll be at this one.

You're going down.

bronco militia
08-31-2011, 12:51 PM
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSVEk_GO8ew2ls4jlyAxTl7Oo_yq8_bQ lLqo8AYxNDmrrPJf2kbZg

beanerbronco
08-31-2011, 12:55 PM
Like the taste in your mouth after eating bad food and bad p***Y...!

Well, I'm glad I've never eaten where you eat, pal :egbgb:

DontBeMessin
08-31-2011, 12:56 PM
http://imgs.sfgate.com/c/pictures/2004/11/25/sp_snowball.jpg

Classy Bronco fan I am assuming... Did you or one of your friends throw that?

24champ
08-31-2011, 12:56 PM
http://funnycrave.frsucrave.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/Raiders-Fan-1.jpg

I still laugh at that picture, one of the best Super Bowls I ever watched. Ha!

Los Broncos
08-31-2011, 12:57 PM
All that talk dont scare us.

DontBeMessin
08-31-2011, 12:57 PM
Play time at the prison?

I can't believe how original you are... I mean - I have NEVER heard that one before - you truly show off your genius!

DontBeMessin
08-31-2011, 12:58 PM
LOL ........... Jokeland Faders spur as much fear as Leonardo DiCaprio going to kick someones ass ......

PIDE!!!

Where you been hiding? I told you hanging out at Cheeseman Park with Meck will give you lock jaw!!!

And we already know what you want to do with Leonardo's ass!! :)

bronco militia
08-31-2011, 01:00 PM

it was me

Chronic
08-31-2011, 01:00 PM
Heres that little fugger the Faiders drafted

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-_mxXyoTNs

Dude rip the Saints #1 a new arse

JPPT1974
08-31-2011, 01:02 PM
Let's see how many games he wins as well as see if Orton or Tebow will still compete for the starting job. It is Orton's for now.

24champ
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v30/netizen/Bronco%20Avs/AlDavispuppetsRus.bmp

DontBeMessin

I've been to many.

I'll be at this one.

You're going down.

Kaylore - whaddup!

Well, there is a first time for everything!! One day you even get laid! Ha!! :)

bronco militia
08-31-2011, 01:04 PM
Kaylore - whaddup!

Well, there is a first time for everything!! One day you even get laid! Ha!! :)

hopefully his wife doesn't find out

DontBeMessin
08-31-2011, 01:06 PM
it was me

Figures... It's only the cowards/biotches that use projectiles under the cover of not being responsible for their actions.

Unlike you biotch - I walked up to our old LB and told him he sucked and I would kick him in the knee cap if he got up out of his chair...

There is a difference between a biotch and a man...

I think you need to hang out with Pide and Meck at Cheeseman Park! Hilarious! Gargle you up some ball sacks!

yerner
Pryor scored a 7 on the wonderlic.

24champ
http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/5688/sadraidersfansthankschargers2dm6.jpg

Spider
08-31-2011, 01:07 PM
PIDE!!!

Where you been hiding? I told you hanging out at Cheeseman Park with Meck will give you lock jaw!!!

And we already know what you want to do with Leonardo's ass!! :)

;) how ya been ?

Peoples Champ
08-31-2011, 01:08 PM
are the raiders still in the nfl?

bronco militia
08-31-2011, 01:08 PM
Figures... It's only the cowards/biotches that use projectiles under the cover of not being responsible for their actions.

Unlike you biotch - I walked up to our old LB and told him he sucked and I would kick him in the knee cap if he got up out of his chair...

There is a difference between a biotch and a man...

I think you need to hang out with Pide and Meck at Cheeseman Park! Hilarious! Gargle you up some ball sacks!

wow! you told me ROFL!

DontBeMessin
08-31-2011, 01:16 PM

6 Yard average...

ant1999e
08-31-2011, 01:17 PM

That's a perfect user name for a faiders fan. You must be smoking chronic if you think your team has a chance.:puff:

Mogulseeker
08-31-2011, 01:23 PM

Seriously? A Bronco fan throws a snowball and you're talking ****?

Forget the stabbing in Oakland and the Raider fan shooting the other fan SF. I had a teacher in HS that went to a Broncos-Raiders game in Oakland, wearing a Broncos hat. As soon as he got passed the gate someone spit in his face and said "yeah, what you gon' do bout it?" - he took the hat off and said "that's what I'm going to do."

Look, I understand that Oakland is a dirty, poor, uneducated, industrial part of the country where dreams go to die. But seriously, this is football.

enjolras
08-31-2011, 01:30 PM
Taiwan was pretty pedestrian until those second stringers showed up for the Saints.

Mogulseeker
08-31-2011, 01:31 PM

Isn't single digits considered illiterate... and this guy went to Ohio State University... and people are saying that a full ride tuition isn't enough for athletes? Cmon... with a 7 wonderlic, his potential means he'd be selling crack at one end and janitor work at the other.

Now he gets to have diamond-studded rims on his Escalade for a couple years before going bankrupt and having us bail him out.

DontBeMessin
08-31-2011, 01:35 PM
;) how ya been ?

AWESOME!!!

I am recently divorced and picked up a 26 year old as my prize!! :)

How have you been home skillet?

DontBeMessin
08-31-2011, 01:35 PM
are the raiders still in the nfl?

You must not know your schedule... Are you even a fan?

DontBeMessin
08-31-2011, 01:36 PM
wow! you told me ROFL!

That's what happens to biotches... They get told **** like that... If I was there you'd have one black eye and be fixing me a sandwich with no toe-may-toe!!

DontBeMessin
08-31-2011, 01:38 PM
That's a perfect user name for a faiders fan. You must be smoking chronic if you think your team has a chance.:puff:

No Kron - Kron... but I am a little twisted... I am posting here aren't I? :)

bronco militia
08-31-2011, 01:38 PM
That's what happens to biotches... They get told **** like that... If I was there you'd have one black eye and be fixing me a sandwich with no toe-may-toe!!

what

DontBeMessin
08-31-2011, 01:41 PM
Seriously? A Bronco fan throws a snowball and you're talking ****?

Forget the stabbing in Oakland and the Raider fan shooting the other fan SF. I had a teacher in HS that went to a Broncos-Raiders game in Oakland, wearing a Broncos hat. As soon as he got passed the gate someone spit in his face and said "yeah, what you gon' do bout it?" - he took the hat off and said "that's what I'm going to do."

Look, I understand that Oakland is a dirty, poor, uneducated, industrial part of the country where dreams go to die. But seriously, this is football.

That incident had nothing to do with fans in SF - it was gangs... we have them here in California - and they come from south of the border. I bet you are seeing them in you city by now...

and yes it is football and that (none of it) should happen...

DontBeMessin
08-31-2011, 01:42 PM
what

GO FIX ME A SAMMICH BIOTCH!!!!

Now you have two black eyes... want a fat lip? :)

DontBeMessin
08-31-2011, 01:43 PM
And remember.... no Toe-May-Toe!!!!

Mogulseeker
08-31-2011, 01:45 PM
That incident had nothing to do with fans in SF - it was gangs... we have them here in California - and they come from south of the border. I bet you are seeing them in you city by now...

and yes it is football and that (none of it) should happen...

They're Raiders fans. And, yes I am seeing them in my hometown. Anytime the Denver Post breaks a story for another gang-related arrest, homicide suspect, or gay prostitution ring, it's always accompanied with a guy in handcuffs wearing a Raiders jersey.

By the way, just so you know, I'm GOP... but, statistics are against you. If you take into account that most violations that illegals commit occur by virtue of them being illegal aliens, you'll find that the violent crime rate is actually lower among illegal aliens than the general population.

Gort
08-31-2011, 01:46 PM
How is your rusty ass team looking? blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

admit it! this kid on youtube is you, right?

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/inB7s-vLXHw?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/inB7s-vLXHw?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

Mogulseeker
08-31-2011, 01:52 PM
I don't want to turn this into a political discussion, but I'm willing to bet that more violent crimes are committed by solely Raiders fans (not NFL fans, just Raiders fans) than buy the entire illegal immigrant population combined.

I have never met a Raiders fan who isn't an absolute joke of a human being. It's surreal.

Spider
AWESOME!!!

divorced ... ;) got 4 gf on the side .......working on a new one ;)

brncs_fan
That just aint right

bronco militia
08-31-2011, 02:05 PM
GO FIX ME A SAMMICH BIOTCH!!!!

Now you have two black eyes... want a fat lip? :)

you must have me confused with your Ex...I only serve up knuckle sammiches

DontBeMessin
08-31-2011, 02:21 PM
I don't want to turn this into a political discussion, but I'm willing to bet that more violent crimes are committed by solely Raiders fans (not NFL fans, just Raiders fans) than buy the entire illegal immigrant population combined.

I have never met a Raiders fan who isn't an absolute joke of a human being. It's surreal.

That means you don't know any then now does it...

DontBeMessin
08-31-2011, 02:22 PM
divorced ... ;) got 4 gf on the side .......working on a new one ;)

Going on your 5th?!?! :)

You know there was a reason I call you the Pide Piper!!! Do you remember?

DontBeMessin
08-31-2011, 02:23 PM
you must have me confused with your Ex...I only serve up knuckle sammiches

Okay militia - that made me laugh! Nice one! :)

Requiem
08-31-2011, 02:25 PM

Stop being ridiculous.

DontBeMessin
08-31-2011, 02:55 PM
Any wagers on the game?

Requiem
08-31-2011, 03:03 PM
Any wagers on the game?

I have twelve packs of Marlboro 27's on the Raiders.

Spider
08-31-2011, 03:04 PM
Going on your 5th?!?! :)

You know there was a reason I call you the Pide Piper!!! Do you remember?

LOL no I dont ........ but I got 1 chubby and 3 skinnys .. love em all dont want ot get rid of any of them ....

Oleg Gordievsky
08-31-2011, 03:11 PM
Dont Be Messing person,

You are sonofwhore.

DontBeMessin
08-31-2011, 03:27 PM
LOL no I dont ........ but I got 1 chubby and 3 skinnys .. love em all dont want ot get rid of any of them ....

Schite Pide - I don't remember either...

You always have to keep them in variety! I know I can't eat the same Rice Crispies every flippin morning! NICE JOB!!!

Wait... you didn't meet them at Cheeseman Park did you?

DontBeMessin
08-31-2011, 03:28 PM
Dont Be Messing person,

You are sonofwhore.

That's a good thing coming from you! :)

DontBeMessin
08-31-2011, 03:34 PM
Who did I bet anyway?

I already know the one I bet last year who is now in "HIDING" because they don't want to pay up....

Rock Chalk
08-31-2011, 04:02 PM
AWESOME!!!

Shocker.

Spider
08-31-2011, 04:13 PM
Schite Pide - I don't remember either...

You always have to keep them in variety! I know I can't eat the same Rice Crispies every flippin morning! NICE JOB!!!

Wait... you didn't meet them at Cheeseman Park did you?

LOL no ....... 2 live in Greeley , 1 lives in Kansas 1 in Denver ....... looking to hook up with one in Neb ..... Good Gravy I didnt think they made em like her there .......;)

ghwk
08-31-2011, 04:19 PM

Don't you at least get an 8 for signing your name?

Ugly Duck
08-31-2011, 11:35 PM

I've been to many.

Not recently, I presume....

2010 Raiders 59, Broncos 24
2009 Raiders 20, Broncos 19
2008 Raiders 31, Broncos 10

MOCRUSH
09-01-2011, 03:35 AM
Isn't single digits considered illiterate... and this guy went to Ohio State University... and people are saying that a full ride tuition isn't enough for athletes? Cmon... with a 7 wonderlic, his potential means he'd be selling crack at one end and janitor work at the other.

Now he gets to have diamond-studded rims on his Escalade for a couple years before going bankrupt and having us bail him out.

Al Davis cackles demoniacally "Have you seen his forty time?!?!?!...and my little Taiwanese import too!!! Winning!"

DontBeMessin
09-01-2011, 09:24 AM
LOL no ....... 2 live in Greeley , 1 lives in Kansas 1 in Denver ....... looking to hook up with one in Neb ..... Good Gravy I didnt think they made em like her there .......;)

You are a Pimp on Wheels man!!! You need to slow down!... I thought I was bad (before) shoot man - you've got me BEAT BY A LONG SHOT!!!

Every stop you make - you got a lady? Now that is impressive!!!

NOW I REMEMBER!!! I called you The Pide Piper because when I first got here we were talking smakk to each other and everyone came to your aide and I posted, "look at you, you got this whole site following you like rats and your the Pide Piper!" HA!!

Now your doing it to the ladies... :)

Spider
09-01-2011, 09:32 AM
You are a Pimp on Wheels man!!! You need to slow down!... I thought I was bad (before) shoot man - you've got me BEAT BY A LONG SHOT!!!

Every stop you make - you got a lady? Now that is impressive!!!

NOW I REMEMBER!!! I called you The Pide Piper because when I first got here we were talking smakk to each other and everyone came to your aide and I posted, "look at you, you got this whole site following you like rats and your the Pide Piper!" HA!!

Now your doing it to the ladies... :)

Been working the dating sites ;D .. yeah I remember now lol . now for the game , if you look in the mirror at your backside , you will see a big ole red spot , horse shoe shape , that will be from the ass kicking your joke of a team will take monday ;D

TheElusiveKyleOrton
09-01-2011, 09:35 AM
I’m so excited that I could gather snacks and passively sit in front of my television for hours observing it. THAT’S HOW PUMPED I AM!

Hogan11
09-01-2011, 09:41 AM
Stop being ridiculous.

He has somewhat of a point...the last one I ran into actually referred to himself as Slingblade ::)

BMF Bronco
09-01-2011, 09:55 AM
How's Asomugah playing this year.... oh wait.... :)

Old Dude
09-01-2011, 10:00 AM
Hope you enjoyed those free passes last year. They've expired.

Steve Sewell
09-01-2011, 10:02 AM
You should probably pray that your backup QB is up snuff.

Eldorado
09-01-2011, 10:08 AM
Don't you at least get an 8 for signing your name?

You have to spell it correctly.

DontBeMessin
09-01-2011, 10:09 AM
Been working the dating sites ;D .. yeah I remember now lol . now for the game , if you look in the mirror at your backside , you will see a big ole red spot , horse shoe shape , that will be from the ass kicking your joke of a team will take monday ;D

Oh... I see... Play friendly at first - get my confidence up then bitch slap my like the pimp you are?!?!

I DON'T THINK SO SCOOTER!!!!

Your sorry excuse of a team will put 7 points up is your LUCKY!!! We handled the Saints and worked with them for every touchdown, and I seriously doubt your senior citizens in your secondary will have what it takes when the STARTERS play (since they were all sidelined except Bey) during the Saints game. Second string RB, Second WR's started... with sprinkles of rookies all over the place.

You are DONE!!

DontBeMessin
09-01-2011, 10:10 AM
Hope you enjoyed those free passes last year. They've expired.

I don't think so... What do you have that the Raiders should fear?

Spider
09-01-2011, 10:15 AM
Oh... I see... Play friendly at first - get my confidence up then b**** slap my like the pimp you are?!?!

I DON'T THINK SO SCOOTER!!!!

Your sorry excuse of a team will put 7 points up is your LUCKY!!! We handled the Saints and worked with them for every touchdown, and I seriously doubt your senior citizens in your secondary will have what it takes when the STARTERS play (since they were all sidelined except Bey) during the Saints game. Second string RB, Second WR's started... with sprinkles of rookies all over the place.

You are DONE!!
LOL does a french maid outfit come with that fantasy ?

underrated29
09-01-2011, 10:29 AM
You have to spell it correctly.

Its herbie hancock.

DontBeMessin
09-01-2011, 12:24 PM
LOL does a french maid outfit come with that fantasy ?

Only if you want to put one on!! :)

Spider
09-01-2011, 12:25 PM
Only if you want to put one on!! :)

**** .......... means I gotta shave my legs again

DontBeMessin
09-01-2011, 12:34 PM
**** .......... means I gotta shave my legs again

AGAIN?!?!?!?!

ugh!~ :TJnPopps: ugh!~

Too much information Pide...

Bronx33
09-01-2011, 04:30 PM
I watched the game vs saints and i will say your team very special.

Bronx33
09-01-2011, 04:35 PM

It does snow in other states ya know Ha!

Bronx33
09-01-2011, 04:43 PM

LOL he got stuffed just as many times i guessing the eye patch is keeping you from seeing that LOL

Bronx33
09-01-2011, 04:48 PM
I still laugh at that picture, one of the best Super Bowls I ever watched. Ha!

I will remember that always Callahan came in using the playbook gruden designed and gruden rolled it and packed it neatly up Callahans/al davis rump with a vengeance.

Maximus
09-01-2011, 11:29 PM

Damn stop exposing our secrets! Napoleon Kaufman II

Maximus
09-01-2011, 11:30 PM

21 actually

The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel's Bob McGinn tweeted Thursday morning that Raiders quarterback Terrelle Pryor got a 7 on the Wonderlic IQ test at his Pro Day on Aug. 21. "Yes, 7," McGinn wrote. "Al Davis' QB." There was a lot of buzz online, and then Steelers general manager Kevin Colbert, who administered the test, said Pryor did a lot better than 7.

Pryor himself later tweeted, "Funny thing is I scored a 22. Get it right." McGinn later reported that the Ohio State star took the test a second time on Aug. 22 and got a 21. Which all begs the question -- Who cares?

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/raiders/detail?entry_id=96614#ixzz1Wm6Ef1xA

SPORTSWRITER
09-02-2011, 12:01 AM
Play time at the prison?

Must be. I heard that a BIotch was NY ghetto slang for a hermaphrodite! I guess he/she/it must hang with them, 'cause they say they're sort of tribal!! ROFL!

Chronic
09-02-2011, 04:42 AM
LOL he got stuffed just as many times i guessing the eye patch is keeping you from seeing that LOL

Avg 6 yards a carry

wonder what we could trade to get the kid

gunns
09-02-2011, 05:50 AM

Don't assume, he was throwing up

DontBeMessin
09-02-2011, 11:26 AM
I watched the game vs saints and i will say your team very special.

Special enough to spank up on your ranking of 25th and 31st on defense last year!!!

:)

BMF Bronco
09-02-2011, 12:29 PM
Special enough to spank up on your ranking of 25th and 31st on defense last year!!!

:)

With that being said....

RUCK THE FAIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bronx33
09-03-2011, 06:17 PM
Math test

how many more days messin? and penmanship neatness counts!

Kaylore
09-03-2011, 08:40 PM
The Raiders 0-4 in preseason with the worst defense and bottom third offense.

Dogsweat
09-03-2011, 08:54 PM
Until a degradable beating on National TV.

Only a Mule fan would look forward to being embarassed.

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/50506_259766913162_8306610_n.jpg

Raiders led the all time series...........54-40.

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5205/5271834075_245578306c.jpg

DontBeMessin
09-06-2011, 12:55 PM
Math test

how many more days messin? and penmanship neatness counts!

12 days from the initial post genius... Do you need my fingers?

DontBeMessin
09-06-2011, 12:56 PM

Pats did that every year they went to the Superbowl... are you using the Preseason to gauge the Raiders year?

Gort
09-06-2011, 12:58 PM
12 days from the initial post genius... Do you need my fingers?

http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/3246/youthereyousirsmelllt2.jpg

Maximus
09-06-2011, 01:36 PM

And....... Is that all you have? Ha!

Ugly Duck
09-06-2011, 01:38 PM
Raiders lead the all time series...........54-40.

Oh, dude. Be fair, thats acient history - you need to consider the recent Raider record @Denver.

2008 - Raiders win
2009 - Raiders win
2010 - Raiders.... well,you get the picture...

http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/1091/asdfsdffds.gif

Miss I.
09-06-2011, 01:49 PM
hey, are the Raiders actually moving back to LA to Farmers Field (due to be completed in 2015)?

broncofan2438
09-06-2011, 01:55 PM
6 more days until Raider bashing time

Maximus
09-06-2011, 02:02 PM
6 more days until Raider bashing time

Ha! Ha! Ha! 6 days to the Annual OrangeMange Mid Season Melt Down!

broncosteven
09-06-2011, 07:24 PM
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/Al-Michaels-says-Oakland-Raiders-wont-win-while-Al-Davis-lives-090611

The Oakland Raiders will not win another Super Bowl as long as owner Al Davis is alive and in charge of the franchise, NBC Sunday Night Football play-by-play man Al Michaels told a TMZ.com photographer.

Michaels was stopped Monday evening outside Boa Restaurant in Hollywood and asked on camera, “Are we (the Raiders) ever going to win a Super Bowl while Al Davis is still alive?”

“No,” Michaels responded without hesitation.

“Never?” asked the photographer, a self-professed “huge” Raiders fan.

“How much longer do you think Al Davis is going to live?” Michaels asked, turning the questioning back to the cameraman.

More at the link above

DontBeMessin
09-12-2011, 12:02 PM
ALL MOST TIME!!!!

Man-Goblin
09-12-2011, 12:15 PM
ALL MOST TIME!!!!

almost.

broncswin
09-12-2011, 12:32 PM
ALL MOST TIME!!!!

loud noises

OBF1
09-12-2011, 12:55 PM
6 hours 20 minutes

Rock Chalk
09-12-2011, 12:56 PM
1 hour 4 minutes and I can stop pretending to work!

bronco militia
09-12-2011, 01:42 PM
1 hour 4 minutes and I can stop pretending to work!

:rofl::thumbsup:

Bronx33
09-12-2011, 05:56 PM
1 hour you silver and black bitches

DontBeMessin
09-13-2011, 09:06 AM
(Since, of course, I am unable to post a new thread, I will post in my previous one - same crap... different year )

I know some of you need to eat some crow after the crap you talked... But, the rest of you (not you Spider) were pretty Kool Aid...

I think you can see where you need the most help! You need an offensive line that can block for the run and protect your QB a little better. But, other than that - you did pretty good!

I didn't expect you to get 20 on us actually... But you did. Your defense did well above my expectations! It was a good game and you have to give some props to Jano on that kick!

DID YOU SEE ALL THE RAIDER FANS AT INSIDE YOUR HOUSE?!?!? Ridiculous... I think they showed more Raider fans than they did Bronco Fans - and that's odd for BSPN to do...

Game thoughts?

Ugly Duck
09-13-2011, 03:35 PM
It was a good game and you have to give some props to Jano on that kick!

The Raiders will appeal the spot of the ball and are arguing that it was a record-breaking 64-yarder.

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2011/09/13/SPH31L3HHH.DTL#ixzz1XsH8vHS5

broncosteven
09-13-2011, 04:06 PM
(Since, of course, I am unable to post a new thread, I will post in my previous one - same crap... different year )

I know some of you need to eat some crow after the crap you talked... But, the rest of you (not you Spider) were pretty Kool Aid...

I think you can see where you need the most help! You need an offensive line that can block for the run and protect your QB a little better. But, other than that - you did pretty good!

I didn't expect you to get 20 on us actually... But you did. Your defense did well above my expectations! It was a good game and you have to give some props to Jano on that kick!

DID YOU SEE ALL THE RAIDER FANS AT INSIDE YOUR HOUSE?!?!? Ridiculous... I think they showed more Raider fans than they did Bronco Fans - and that's odd for BSPN to do...

Game thoughts?

I thought our D played well despite all the short fields.

I had hoped we could get punts off, that block hurt.

KM is KM, he should be a screen threat and kept in for blitz pickups but he is not a legit RB.

The OL was bad, it didn't help KM any but KM did have a bad fumble that was all on him.

I think we get you next time in your house.

Campbell was as bad as usual, without McFadden Oakland would have lost.

BTW I did see a dude in a black hefty bag with spikes on his shoulders is that what butt-raiders fans look like?

ScottXray
09-13-2011, 04:51 PM

Game thoughts?

McFadden won the game for the Raiders...no doubt , but Despite the problems with our O line and run game we did get it close. You have some seriously good defensive line play. If Orton had not had such a bad game ( and he was VERY bad) we would have won, but woulda coulda shouldas don't count. He really crapped the bed. Hopefully by the second game they will have straightened out some of the problems, Orton or no.

Good luck...do us a favor and hang losses on the rest of the Division too.

Ugly Duck
09-13-2011, 05:14 PM
If Oakland hadn't fumbled on the 1st play and given up the punt return TD and had passed for over 100 yards and didn't have so many penalties - they wudda won bigger!