PDA

View Full Version : PFW-NFL Personnel know KC is overrated

Pages : 1 [2]

Rolandftw
10-25-2011, 08:09 PM
You mean like Bronco fans feeling at the beginning of the season they were going to win the division, lose 4 our of 6, wanted to Suck4Luck and now are back to praising Tebow? Now THAT is a true kneejerk reaction ROFL!

lol. I'm one of the few fans that seemingly doesn't praise the water Tebow walks on.

It's just funny that you're bumping a thread that a couple weeks ago, 90% of Chief fans probably agreed with and trying to make it seem obvious that it's all so funny. KC has every reason to be excited over being relevant when it looked like they were easily one of the worst five teams in the NFL.

I still think KC has the worst safeties in the NFL, after Berry's injury. McNabb, Painter and Boller are not exactly the QB to test that coverage. Before getting too excited, I'd wait until KC beat an a decent QB. I think pretty much any fan of the game would say that they are a part of the worst 5 starters in the NFL.

Lose to SD Monday night, and none of that really matters though. KC is not picking up 3 games on SD, the last 9 games of the season.

Rolandftw
10-25-2011, 08:11 PM
Even if the Chiefs are only good at beating bad teams, that's wins against:

Miami
Denver
Denver
Oakland

At the very least left on our schedule.

Throw in a MNF win over the Chargers, which is likely considering we would have beaten them in San Diego if not for a brainfart by Cassel, and one more against the Jets, Steelers or Bears, and you get 9-7, comfortable mediocrity and an offseason of "Hey, at least we're not Denver."

Suck me, sideways!

lol at thinking you're going to beat SD and the Jets or Steelers or Bears. KC will not sweep Denver this season. I'm not even sure you'll beat Miami.

Bob's your Information Minister
10-25-2011, 08:42 PM
We almost beat SD in SD.

It's happening. 9-7

campocorto
10-25-2011, 09:32 PM
We almost beat SD in SD.

It's happening. 9-7

What happened to your "JUST SAY NO!" gif?

Last I checked, you were anti-Pioli, anti-Haley and anti-Cassel.

Rolandftw
10-25-2011, 10:50 PM
We almost beat SD in SD.

It's happening. 9-7

And we almost beat Tennessee, SD and Oakland. It's not horseshoes pal.

broncocalijohn
10-25-2011, 11:11 PM
You mean like Bronco fans feeling at the beginning of the season they were going to win the division, lose 4 our of 6, wanted to Suck4Luck and now are back to praising Tebow? Now THAT is a true kneejerk reaction ROFL!

Really? Seems all the Tebow love was before the game. Why don't you check out this thread and its poll and let us know if you are just full of ****. 70% say Luck. 100% would say you are full of ****. What right minded Broncos fan had us winning the division? Not sure of the poll but taking the top 10% and bottom 10% away, I bet no more than 7 wins would be the average.
http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=100830

KCStud
10-25-2011, 11:31 PM
Really? Seems all the Tebow love was before the game. Why don't you check out this thread and its poll and let us know if you are just full of ****. 70% say Luck. 100% would say you are full of ****. What right minded Broncos fan had us winning the division? Not sure of the poll but taking the top 10% and bottom 10% away, I bet no more than 7 wins would be the average.
http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=100830

Vance and Spider. :flower:

KCStud
10-25-2011, 11:33 PM
lol at thinking you're going to beat SD and the Jets or Steelers or Bears. KC will not sweep Denver this season. I'm not even sure you'll beat Miami.

With the way KC is playing, a sweep of the Broncos is very likely. Teblow doesn't have anyone to throw to and he won't win you games.

Please don't even bring up Miami. They're the worst team in the league for a reason.

broncocalijohn
10-25-2011, 11:34 PM
Vance and Spider. :flower:

Well if THOSE two says we win the division, then I guess you are correct. You do realize that one of those two is borderline retard and English is his second language.

Rolandftw
10-25-2011, 11:47 PM
With the way KC is playing, a sweep of the Broncos is very likely. Teblow doesn't have anyone to throw to and he won't win you games.

Please don't even bring up Miami. They're the worst team in the league for a reason.

Please. KC has beaten no one. Handle a QB that doesn't suck/been retired for six months and then talk.

There's a better chance of Albert Pujols signing with the Royals, then KC sweeping Denver. Sadly, there's a better chance of Eric Hosmer signing a longterm extension with KC then the Chiefs sweeping the Broncos.

It wouldn't shock me in the slightest to see KC lose to Miami. I have more confidence that Cassel will lose games for KC, anyways.

KCStud
10-25-2011, 11:56 PM
Please. KC has beaten no one. Handle a QB that doesn't suck/been retired for six months and then talk.

There's a better chance of Albert Pujols signing with the Royals, then KC sweeping Denver. Sadly, there's a better chance of Eric Hosmer signing a longterm extension with KC then the Chiefs sweeping the Broncos.

It wouldn't shock me in the slightest to see KC lose to Miami. I have more confidence that Cassel will lose games for KC, anyways.

Well Pujols better well not be leaving my Cards!

Honestly I don't see how the Broncos are even a threat on offense. Isn't McGahee hurt? Can Teblow throw the ball downfield without the receiver having to make a miraculous catch? You Broncos fans seem pretty confident. We probably will split, simply because we always do no matter how good or bad each team is.
If we sweep you guys, I honestly wouldn't be surprised. This is the worst Broncos team I've seen in a long time.

And Miami isn't going to beat us at home. Matt Moore isn't even healthy anymore. They're signing their 3rd starting QB for crying out loud.

Rolandftw
10-26-2011, 12:11 AM
Ugh. Cardinals and Chiefs fans.

We probably are the worst Broncos team in a long time. In fact, I think we suck pretty hardcore. I just don't see the Chiefs as a better team. If we're both not netting top ten picks I'd be shocked. It's probably a split, but I wouldn't be surprised to see Denver win in Arrowhead.

McGahee is supposed to miss 1-2 weeks from what I heard. Guess that could change. It's not as much that I have confidence in Denver's offense as I have confidence that Cassel will lose at least one game to us.

And Losman is still better then Painter.

Rolandftw
10-26-2011, 12:13 AM
There's a better chance of the Cardinals losing a game without whining about why then there is of Denver getting swept by the Chiefs? better?

KCStud
10-26-2011, 12:19 AM
Ugh. Cardinals and Chiefs fans.

We probably are the worst Broncos team in a long time. In fact, I think we suck pretty hardcore. I just don't see the Chiefs as a better team. If we're both not netting top ten picks I'd be shocked. It's probably a split, but I wouldn't be surprised to see Denver win in Arrowhead.

McGahee is supposed to miss 1-2 weeks from what I heard. Guess that could change. It's not as much that I have confidence in Denver's offense as I have confidence that Cassel will lose at least one game to us.

And Losman is still better then Painter.

I just don't see it. You guys can't stop the run to save your life and I think our defense won't have too much trouble against Tebow and your WR's now that Lloyd is gone.

This weekend will definitely show us who the real Broncos and Chiefs are.

KCStud
10-26-2011, 12:20 AM
There's a better chance of the Cardinals losing a game without whining about why then there is of Denver getting swept by the Chiefs? better?

Haha not quite. Especially when La Russa pubicly says it's his fault. ROFL!

Rolandftw
10-26-2011, 12:25 AM
Haha not quite. Especially when La Russa pubicly says it's his fault. ROFL!

Yeah, a day later. After everyone ripped into him and generally saw him as incompetent/a liar.

KCStud
10-26-2011, 12:27 AM
Yeah, a day later. After everyone ripped into him and generally saw him as incompetent/a liar.

Very true, but I'm a Cardinals fan who's very thankful to have an elite manager like Tony ;)

Rolandftw
10-26-2011, 12:30 AM
I just don't see it. You guys can't stop the run to save your life and I think our defense won't have too much trouble against Tebow and your WR's now that Lloyd is gone.

This weekend will definitely show us who the real Broncos and Chiefs are.

Denver has a better rushing defense then KC statistically. They're 8th in the NFL in YPA.

I dunno if one game really says that much either way. Especially if Stafford is out with an injury. I don't think beating backup QB's is necessarily indicative of being a good team.

KCStud
10-26-2011, 12:48 AM
Denver has a better rushing defense then KC statistically. They're 8th in the NFL in YPA.

I dunno if one game really says that much either way. Especially if Stafford is out with an injury. I don't think beating backup QB's is necessarily indicative of being a good team.

Outside of OAK (who ran at will on you), you've played bad rush offenses or teams that pass first. Bengals (26th), Titans (32), Packers (18th-they hardly run the ball bc they don't have to), SD (16th-rushed for 206 yards on you guys), and MIA (20th). Extremely overrated just how KC has played bad QB's.

KC is 13th in rushing without Charles. We are a run first team and I think you guys will have trouble slowing us.

Jetmeck
10-26-2011, 06:25 AM

Hypocrite................don't take credit for Minny or Indy then who had no wins when you beat them and now have one win between them and say your prayers for Oakland because that was a gift. Your OFFENSE scored **** WAIT FOR IT ***********************

7 freakin points................how many games will you win that way ?

STFU............you make me sick...........can't have it both ways.

Rolandftw
10-26-2011, 12:15 PM
Outside of OAK (who ran at will on you), you've played bad rush offenses or teams that pass first. Bengals (26th), Titans (32), Packers (18th-they hardly run the ball bc they don't have to), SD (16th-rushed for 206 yards on you guys), and MIA (20th). Extremely overrated just how KC has played bad QB's.

KC is 13th in rushing without Charles. We are a run first team and I think you guys will have trouble slowing us.

You can play that card. But you can also say that KC was getting blown out against Buffalo and Detroit, which led to both of those teams running the ball more and with KC expecting running plays, obviously made KC look like a better rushing defense then they really are.

Add in Oakland shredding KC in the first half on the ground. Not as many mistakes by Oakland's QBs and the running game would have likely been a bigger impact then it was in the second half. Against their backup RB, to boot.

I have a hard time believing KC has a better rush defense then Denver. The stats do not support it. You could see that they had this problem in the preseason against the rush, and I don't think they have come close to correcting it. The argument against KC was that they could beat the bad teams, but not the good teams.

I still hold to that view, and that won't change until they beat a good football team. Better hope for rain on Monday night. Nothing worse then getting embarrassed on national television.

Peoples Champ
10-26-2011, 12:31 PM

I kinda think their win against oakland was impressive, however I still cant forget their blowout losses to buffalo and Detroit. They are embarrasing.

Bob's your Information Minister
10-26-2011, 12:39 PM
There's nothing wrong with the Chiefs' rushing defense. Stopped Adrian Peterson, stuffed the Raiders on four consecutive plays from inside the 5-yard line.

Rolandftw
10-26-2011, 12:49 PM
So one game + one goal line stand = nothing wrong with their rushing defense? You must have failed at math, bob.

And I could accept the idea that KC having a mediocre rush defense. The stats support that. The stats do not support KC having a better rushing defense then Denver at this point in the season.

broncosteven
10-26-2011, 12:55 PM
I kinda think their win against oakland was impressive, however I still cant forget their blowout losses to buffalo and Detroit. They are embarrasing.

I would be happy to see KFC end around 7-9 or 8-8, just enough to see them out of the running for an impact player in the draft.

KCStud
10-26-2011, 01:18 PM
You can play that card. But you can also say that KC was getting blown out against Buffalo and Detroit, which led to both of those teams running the ball more and with KC expecting running plays, obviously made KC look like a better rushing defense then they really are.

Add in Oakland shredding KC in the first half on the ground. Not as many mistakes by Oakland's QBs and the running game would have likely been a bigger impact then it was in the second half. Against their backup RB, to boot.

I have a hard time believing KC has a better rush defense then Denver. The stats do not support it. You could see that they had this problem in the preseason against the rush, and I don't think they have come close to correcting it. The argument against KC was that they could beat the bad teams, but not the good teams.

I still hold to that view, and that won't change until they beat a good football team. Better hope for rain on Monday night. Nothing worse then getting embarrassed on national television.

Michael Bush has burnt KC more than Darren McFadden up to last week.

And I agree that we haven't beat a legit team. However you're making the Chargers sound like world beaters against us, which they're not.

Rivers isn't the normal Rivers this year. Hell he didn't even throw a TD on us in SD and we had Flowers and Berry out.

Chargers are identical frauds up to this point. They too have only beat bad teams and lost to the only good ones they've played.

KCStud
10-26-2011, 01:25 PM
I'm still waiting for Broncos fans to show any proof that Tebow can throw the ball downfield. Hell he had 24 passing yards most of the game against the worst team in football. He throws a ball that a receiver (like Lloyd), had to make a highlight reel catch.

When Tebow starts playing against decent teams, his college run crap isn't going to work. Until he starts completing passes downfield like Newton, he deserves the scrutiny.

broncosteven
10-26-2011, 05:43 PM
I'm still waiting for Broncos fans to show any proof that Tebow can throw the ball downfield. Hell he had 24 passing yards most of the game against the worst team in football. He throws a ball that a receiver (like Lloyd), had to make a highlight reel catch.

When Tebow starts playing against decent teams, his college run crap isn't going to work. Until he starts completing passes downfield like Newton, he deserves the scrutiny.

Ummm Tebow has to prove that to you.

BTW Lloyd wasn't here last week, he did it with Willis, Thomas, Fells among others.

I would worry about your Steve Bono 2.0.

Bronx33
10-26-2011, 05:48 PM

No!! NO!!! nooooooooooooooo!!! YOU WILL NOT DERAIL!!! a killer KC is overrated thread!!!

Rulon Velvet Jones
10-26-2011, 06:34 PM

Since the sample size is so small, you'll find your evidence in the preseason game against Dallas.

KCStud
10-26-2011, 06:43 PM
Ummm Tebow has to prove that to you.

BTW Lloyd wasn't here last week, he did it with Willis, Thomas, Fells among others.

I would worry about your Steve Bono 2.0.

I'd figure he would have to prove that to you?

And Thomas is a first round WR while Decker is being praised on this board. Seems fair to me no?

Teblow is nothing more than another Florida overrated QB who won't be a good NFL QB. The more you homers kiss his overrated ass, the more laughs I continue to get.

Hilarious!

KCStud
10-26-2011, 06:46 PM
Since the sample size is so small, you'll find your evidence in the preseason game against Dallas.

If that's true than it's not looking very good for ya'll.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXjj8rIbQtU

broncosteven
10-26-2011, 07:33 PM

And Thomas is a first round WR while Decker is being praised on this board. Seems fair to me no?

Teblow is nothing more than another Florida overrated QB who won't be a good NFL QB. The more you homers kiss his overrated ass, the more laughs I continue to get.

Hilarious!

Your the one who said he was waiting or at least that is what I gathered when you said "I'm still waiting"

mwill07
10-27-2011, 04:11 AM
No!! NO!!! nooooooooooooooo!!! YOU WILL NOT DERAIL!!! a killer KC is overrated thread!!!

good posting. I think there is a thread somewhere else where folks are talking about Tebow, no need to do that here.

Rulon Velvet Jones
10-27-2011, 07:10 AM
If that's true than it's not looking very good for ya'll.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXjj8rIbQtU

You're trying to push buttons, but it's not working for you right now. Try harder.

Mediator12
11-14-2011, 08:17 AM
Here we are KCStud.

You still suck as advertised. Yes, you are a much worse team than last year and are in all kinds of trouble after letting two below average teams come into Arrowhead and embarass the hell out of your "focused" team.

Kaylore
11-14-2011, 08:32 AM
you do that...

LOL

Peoples Champ
11-14-2011, 08:42 AM

Hilarious!

I think tebow is underrated, analysts say he sucks so bad, however he just went into arrowhead and lit up the chiefs

cutthemdown
11-14-2011, 09:44 AM
Overrated? Hell everyone thinks he stinks!

cutthemdown
11-14-2011, 09:46 AM

Hilarious!

Wow not much in the way of grey matter in your head huh? Overrated is Matt Cassel where people say he's good, people say he can win, people say Chiefs made a good trade for him, then he plays like crap every yr.

Now he's hurt, whose your bkup? Is he underrated? What isn't overrated is shutting up Oakland and Chief fans so we can just talk some football.

KCStud
11-14-2011, 10:26 AM
KC is a below average team and Cassel sucks, but continue to use this comparison to make Tebow look "great". LOL

broncocalijohn
11-14-2011, 10:32 AM

Well, Tebow didnt throw to anyone except when it really counted. And you were partially correct with the way KC is playing, a sweep of the Chiefs is very likely.

Mediator12
11-14-2011, 10:36 AM
Another uninformed "analyst". Uhh
I'm definitely going to save this thread and bump it next month. This is pure comedy.

Posted 8/29/11. :welcome:

broncosteven
11-14-2011, 10:41 AM
KC is a below average team and Cassel sucks, but continue to use this comparison to make Tebow look "great". LOL

At least now you get a chance to see what Palcow(sp?) can do with your sleeping giant of a team.

LOL

Kaylore
11-14-2011, 10:49 AM

:welcome: you lose. We win

http://i40.tinypic.com/2lji2k4.gif

KCStud
11-14-2011, 11:24 AM
:welcome: you lose. We win

http://i40.tinypic.com/2lji2k4.gif

In this division nobody wins. Winning this division is like saying you're the skinniest kid in fat camp, just doesn't look good.

It's sad that a deserved rookie led Bengals team will probably not make the playoffs because one of the 4 overrated teams from this division has to make it.

KCStud
11-14-2011, 11:24 AM
At least now you get a chance to see what Palcow(sp?) can do with your sleeping giant of a team.

LOL

I'd rather have AmeriStanzi start, but that probably won't happen.

Shotgun Willie
11-14-2011, 11:26 AM
In this division nobody wins. Winning this division is like saying you're the skinniest kid in fat camp, just doesn't look good.

It's sad that a deserved rookie led Bengals team will probably not make the playoffs because one of the 4 overrated teams from this division has to make it.

Last time I checked, Seattle went 7-9 last year and won in the playoffs. Crazier things have happened.

Rolandftw
11-14-2011, 11:30 AM
Whoever wins this division--their home game against likely either Baltimore or Pittsburgh will be their Super Bowl. Probably get destroyed but you never know...

It's pretty much the same division as last year, other then KC declining and Denver improving (to what degree is the question). SD and Oakland will probably finish with comparable records to last year.

bendog
11-14-2011, 11:32 AM
I'm actually pulling for Rivers simply because I like seeing the emotonal beatdown playoff losses bring him. And Norv too. It's like Norv is thinking "yes, any other team would have fired me by now, and yes there's now way we can win, but look who I'm working for .... don't blame me for just being here." The Kyle Orton of coaching.

KCStud
11-14-2011, 11:34 AM
Whoever wins this division--their home game against likely either Baltimore or Pittsburgh will be their Super Bowl. Probably get destroyed but you never know...

It's pretty much the same division as last year, other then KC declining and Denver improving (to what degree is the question). SD and Oakland will probably finish with comparable records to last year.

No, I think we all know that whoever plays the Ravens or Steelers in the playoffs is gonna get embarrassed.

CEH
11-14-2011, 11:46 AM

That's what we said last year about the Chiefs. Not seeing you complain last year. Just take your lumps and move on.

bendog
11-14-2011, 11:49 AM
“I know our guys aren’t feeling sorry for themselves,” Haley said. “They’re upset, angry, that the result wasn’t better for us. But at the same time, they’ve been through some adversity and how you handle these situations really tells you a lot about what you’re going to be and where you’re going to go.”

Read more: http://www.kansascity.com/2011/11/13/3264997/chiefs-concerned-about-cassel.html#ixzz1di9fty6b

Shotgun Willie
11-14-2011, 12:05 PM
I heard on the light rail that Haley wouldn't even shake Fox's hand after the game. He simply pointed his finger at him in a disapproving way and accused him of cheating by refusing to pass the ball.

MOCRUSH
11-14-2011, 12:22 PM
Last time I checked, Seattle went 7-9 last year and won in the playoffs. Crazier things have happened.

A funny thing happened on the way to the World Series this year too, just ask Philly, the Brewers and Texas...you just never know.

CEH
11-14-2011, 12:33 PM
Only way to guarentee you make the playoffs is to win your division
We are one game out . It's a week to week process for us.
I think all on this board would take that at this point with Tebow playing

Sassy
11-14-2011, 12:36 PM
Only way to guarentee you make the playoffs is to win your division

Definitely!

Peoples Champ
11-14-2011, 12:46 PM

Tebow doesn't need to throw the ball down field because he can run all over the team, unless its 3rd and 10 in a hostile environment at Arrowhead and the Chiefs have all the momentum and are about to comeback on Denver, then Tebow can throw a perfect strike to Decker to seal the game.

bendog
11-14-2011, 01:00 PM
"Wait they can't score 17 points with two pass completions."

"Scoreboard's don't lie. Your team sucks."

http://media.kansascity.com/smedia/2011/11/13/18/09/i5D5r.SlMa.81.jpg

Kaylore
11-14-2011, 02:58 PM

I'll take it. If you would feel too sad to win a crappy division, that's you're problem.

Pendejo
11-14-2011, 03:03 PM
I'll take it. If you would feel too sad to win a crappy division, that's you're problem.

No kidding. I wouldn't feel bad for the Bengals either...seeing as how the Donks murdered them earlier this year.

Jetmeck
11-14-2011, 05:43 PM
Just thankful the ass clowns are gone for a while................

KCStud
11-14-2011, 07:01 PM

Broncos somehow make the playoffs, they get smacked around by the Steelers or Ravens just like KC did last year.

Tombstone RJ
11-14-2011, 07:12 PM
Broncos somehow make the playoffs, they get smacked around by the Steelers or Ravens just like KC did last year.

in the words of one macgruder, now you're just projecting...

gyldenlove
11-14-2011, 07:53 PM

Didn't hear a lot of chiefs fans saying that last year.....

Dagmar
11-14-2011, 08:00 PM

Very likely (but the Ravens just got their ass handed to them by the Seahawks), so should we not bother or something?

KCStud
11-14-2011, 09:21 PM

But yet KC fans who said "we'll take it" when we made the playoffs last year were scrutinized by Bronco fans for rooting for our team. You can't have it both ways.

bowtown
11-14-2011, 09:29 PM
But yet KC fans who said "we'll take it" when we made the playoffs last year were scrutinized by Bronco fans for rooting for our team. You can't have it both ways.

Of course we can. How is it that you keep forgetting that you are a Chiefs fan, posting on a Broncos message board? How do you even have the audacity to cry about not being treated fairly here?

KCStud
11-14-2011, 09:34 PM
Of course we can. How is it that you keep forgetting that you are a Chiefs fan, posting on a Broncos message board? How do you even have the audacity to cry about not being treated fairly here?

Ha I don't care about being treated fairly. I just love the insane hypocrisy and Tebow homerism that comes with every game.

Rolandftw
11-14-2011, 09:54 PM
No, I think we all know that whoever plays the Ravens or Steelers in the playoffs is gonna get embarrassed.

Probably. But Baltimore has taken losses to Seattle and Jacksonville already. They're not exactly consistent through nine games. Could see SD or Oakland take them out. Baltimore's had the reputation of playing down to their competition. Maybe that turns off in the postseason though.

Rolandftw
11-14-2011, 09:55 PM
Nothing wrong with cheering and celebrating a division title. Acting like their is a massive separation between the Chiefs and the rest of the division is what was stupid about it.

Blueflame
11-14-2011, 09:58 PM
Very likely (but the Ravens just got their ass handed to them by the Seahawks), so should we not bother or something?

I certainly didn't expect that one ... nor did I think the Cardinals would beat Philadelphia.

HAT
11-14-2011, 10:02 PM
I certainly didn't expect that one ... nor did I think the Cardinals would beat Philadelphia.

The Hags have the best HFA in the league. I learned the hard way to ALWAYS take them at home and always fade them OTR.

KCStud
11-14-2011, 10:04 PM
Nothing wrong with cheering and celebrating a division title. Acting like their is a massive separation between the Chiefs and the rest of the division is what was stupid about it.

Beginning of year said KC could win 7-9 games barring injury. Not really a separation. I believe I even picked SD to win the division.

theAPAOps5
11-14-2011, 10:08 PM
Beginning of year said KC could win 7-9 games barring injury. Not really a separation. I believe I even picked SD to win the division.

Scoreboard

Blueflame
11-14-2011, 10:09 PM
The Hags have the best HFA in the league. I learned the hard way to ALWAYS take them at home and always fade them OTR.

I'd have guessed that the Packers had the best HFA.... weird that the Chickens have a better HFA. Still, it was surprising to me that they'd beat one of the AFC's better teams.

broncocalijohn
11-14-2011, 10:11 PM
^ Shows how weak the AFC is this year concerning very strong teams. Pats and Steelers are still there but they have shown weaknesses. Texans finally sneaking up on the league as promised a few years back. Good for us that the conference and division are not at their top billing.

lonestar
11-14-2011, 10:15 PM
Only way to guarantee you make the playoffs is to win your division

what are you smoking playoffs?

we are 4-5

upcoming games are

New York Jets
Thu, 11/17 at 6:20 PM MST
@ San Diego Chargers
Sun, 11/27 at 2:15 PM MST
@ Minnesota Vikings
Sun, 12/04 at 2:05 PM MST
Chicago Bears
Sun, 12/11 at 2:05 PM MST
New England Patriots
Sun, 12/18 at 2:15 PM MST
@ Buffalo Bills
Sat, 12/24 at 11:00 AM MST
Kansas City Chiefs
Sun, 01/01 at 2:15 PM MST

how many of those games are we going to win?

without being able to throw the ball with consistency.

NOW I really like Tebow but IF the put any passing plays in the playbook who is going to catch the ball besides Decker and as we saw on sunday he was 1 of 3.

If we try to run who is going to handle the load unless Maghee is healthy we are screwed..

while the defense is playing well I do not see them shutting down Brady maybe not the new kid in BUF, not going to stop peterson, or rivers and the JEts defense is going kill Tebow on thrusday..

Now will jaysus come in here and beat us.. or will some of his old team mates rip off his head and piss down his neck, for his weaseling his way out of town..

Maybe two more wins unless all the stars line up with the moons and sun..
IMHO we should be hoping for steady improvement in our new FQB..

FOr me that will be enough..

Rolandftw
11-14-2011, 10:31 PM

we are 4-5

upcoming games are

New York Jets
@ San Diego Chargers
@ Minnesota Vikings
Chicago Bears
New England Patriots
@ Buffalo Bills
Kansas City Chiefs

NOW I really like Tebow but IF the put any passing plays in the playbook who is going to catch the ball besides Decker and as we saw on sunday he was 1 of 3.

If we try to run who is going to handle the load unless Maghee is healthy we are screwed..

while the defense is playing well I do not see them shutting down Brady maybe not the new kid in BUF, not going to stop peterson, or rivers and the JEts defense is going kill Tebow on thrusday..

Now will jaysus come in here and beat us.. or will some of his old team mates rip off his head and piss down his neck, for his weaseling his way out of town..

I dunno what to expect to be honest. You can easily use the excuse that the three wins we got were against bad teams but even if that's true San Diego, Minnesota and Kansas City at home are also against bad teams. Buffalo has really cooled off as well.

It's not as much about Denver being a good team as it is about the rest of the division being bad.

San Diego has lost 4 straight and still has Chicago, Baltimore and Detroit to play. They probably don't finish with a record better then 8-8.

Kansas City lost their starting QB and has a brutal five game stretch. They probably don't get 7 wins.

Oakland is in the drivers seat, but they still have Green Bay, Chicago and Detroit to play. They've been an up and down team all year though.

Dagmar
11-14-2011, 10:49 PM
Did AlphaSierra change his name to lonestar?

TheChamp24
11-15-2011, 06:42 AM
^ Shows how weak the AFC is this year concerning very strong teams. Pats and Steelers are still there but they have shown weaknesses. Texans finally sneaking up on the league as promised a few years back. Good for us that the conference and division are not at their top billing.

Isn't this the truth?
Pats - questionable defense, solid offense
Jets - questionable offense, good defense
Bills - pretenders
Steelers - inconsistent, where the heck is Mendenhall. Some jerk on here told me he'd be awesome in fantasy and he's been a dude.
Ravens - definition of inconsistent. Look like world beaters, then lose to the Jaguars and Seahawks. Very questionable offense actually being so inconsistent
Bengals - how good is this team really?
Texans - injury to Schaub hurts, great running game, iffy defense
AFC West is a bunch of scrubs

Honestly, I think the Packers, even with the defensive play, will win the Super Bowl again.

bronco militia
11-15-2011, 07:07 AM
Another uninformed "analyst". Uhh
I'm definitely going to save this thread and bump it next month. This is pure comedy.

bumping one more time for the lolzHa!Ha!Ha!

alkemical
11-15-2011, 07:19 AM
Isn't this the truth?
Pats - questionable defense, solid offense
Jets - questionable offense, good defense
Bills - pretenders
Steelers - inconsistent, where the heck is Mendenhall. Some jerk on here told me he'd be awesome in fantasy and he's been a dude.
Ravens - definition of inconsistent. Look like world beaters, then lose to the Jaguars and Seahawks. Very questionable offense actually being so inconsistent
Bengals - how good is this team really?
Texans - injury to Schaub hurts, great running game, iffy defense
AFC West is a bunch of scrubs

Honestly, I think the Packers, even with the defensive play, will win the Super Bowl again.

https://encrypted-tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR1z1ISra73lRmqA_ycwKNTV-P8ORb20ixopBFNBxakVP0uSa2ezA

Jetmeck
11-15-2011, 11:22 AM

Well , duh.................beat me to it.

Jetmeck
11-15-2011, 11:24 AM
I'll bet the Chefs don't win ONE more game this year.......................

bendog
11-15-2011, 11:26 AM
I'll bet the Chefs don't win ONE more game this year.......................

I'd think the odds would be long, but looking at their schedule I think you might be right. If someone takes your bet, imo you'd deserve to win more than you'd lose, though. Sort of like odds betting on horses.

Peoples Champ
12-05-2011, 07:53 AM
What none of you realize is a shortened offseason vastly favors the division champions from last year.

The Chiefs and Chargers are going to hit the ground running while teams with new coaches - like Denver and Oakland - will need a lot of time to adjust.

Considering the Chargers awesome offseason moves were Bob Sanders and Takeo Spikes, I like the Chiefs' chances.

Boy this really went wrong. So much for the new coaches theory. Do you know who is tied for 1st? The two teams with new coaches.

DENVERDUI55
12-05-2011, 03:38 PM
What none of you realize is a shortened offseason vastly favors the division champions from last year.

The Chiefs and Chargers are going to hit the ground running while teams with new coaches - like Denver and Oakland - will need a lot of time to adjust.

Considering the Chargers awesome offseason moves were Bob Sanders and Takeo Spikes, I like the Chiefs' chances.

Standard BOBO prediction. 100 percent wrong.

ScottXray
12-05-2011, 03:50 PM

we are 4-5

upcoming games are

New York Jets
@ San Diego Chargers
@ Minnesota Vikings
Chicago Bears
New England Patriots
@ Buffalo Bills
Kansas City Chiefs

In bold...
Stars....Check.
Moon....Check
Sun.....Check

I like the way this is going!

KCStud
12-05-2011, 04:00 PM
Yes Haley should be fired because all of his core players are hurt and he has no choice but to start Tyler Palko as his QB. Clearly it's all his fault :giggle:

gunns
12-05-2011, 05:51 PM
Well, that is cute of you to say but it isn't true.

I am not one to believe or get wrapped up in talking heads but you are the one who made this silly claim. The fact is most people see the AFC West as a two horse race between the Chargers and Chiefs. What will happen? I don't know but a lot of sporting world sees the Chiefs as a team that will once again be in the playoffs.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/football/nfl/01/06/super-bowl-xlv-predictions/index.html

Looks like that two horse race is for bottom feeder.

Rolandftw
12-05-2011, 11:48 PM
Yes Haley should be fired because all of his core players are hurt and he has no choice but to start Tyler Palko as his QB. Clearly it's all his fault :giggle:

Didn't know Eric Berry, Jamaal Charles, Tony Moeki and Matt Cassel were the Chiefs only core players.

Would think KC would want to bring in a better QB then Tyler Palko as well.

Not all Haley's fault. Would say it's a joint effort between him and Pioli.

DBroncos4life
12-05-2011, 11:52 PM

I hope he stays he sucks.

KCStud
12-07-2011, 05:22 PM
Didn't know Eric Berry, Jamaal Charles, Tony Moeki and Matt Cassel were the Chiefs only core players.

Yup. I would consider the QB, best offensive playmaker, defensive playmaker and receiver with the best hands on the team (and the QB's safety blanket) to be core players. Only other core players would be DJ or Tamba.

And I think Haley has done a great job this year considering the circumstances. Everybody considered a healthy KC team to win 7-8 games at the beginning of the season. The fact that they are in position to win 7 games or even come close to that without our core players and no legit NFL QB speaks to Haley's coaching job this year.

KCStud
12-07-2011, 05:31 PM

Yup. I would consider the QB, best offensive playmaker, defensive playmaker and receiver with the best hands on the team (and the QB's safety blanket) to be core players. Only other core players would be DJ or Tamba.

And I think Haley has done a great job this year considering the circumstances. Everybody considered a healthy KC team to win 7-8 games at the beginning of the season. The fact that they are in position to win 7 games or even come close to that without our core players and no legit NFL QB speaks to Haley's coaching job this year.

Rolandftw
12-07-2011, 05:39 PM

I'd add Flowers and Bowe to the list as well. Not a big fan of him, but apparently Tyson Jackson is a top five 3-4 DE (to Chiefs fans), so I would think he would fit as a core player. I'm in the minority on this but see Carr as an emerging star on the Chiefs too.

Losing Charles and Berry hurt. Rest of the injuries only hurt significantly because Pioli is a moron. Any GM that honestly goes into camp with Sabby Piscatelli, Leonard Pope and Tyler Palko as their best backups to key positions is stupid.

broncosteven
12-07-2011, 06:08 PM

You should add the waiver wire QB you picked off the trash heap who got hurt on his 1st play.

Is Orton done in KFC or will they resign him to "bring competition" to the QB position?

LOL

Jetmeck
12-07-2011, 06:57 PM

BS, your not gonna win another game unless you think more haIL mary passes will fall into McCLUSTER****'S LAP ?

KCStud
12-07-2011, 07:33 PM
I'd add Flowers and Bowe to the list as well. Not a big fan of him, but apparently Tyson Jackson is a top five 3-4 DE (to Chiefs fans), so I would think he would fit as a core player. I'm in the minority on this but see Carr as an emerging star on the Chiefs too.

Losing Charles and Berry hurt. Rest of the injuries only hurt significantly because Pioli is a moron. Any GM that honestly goes into camp with Sabby Piscatelli, Leonard Pope and Tyler Palko as their best backups to key positions is stupid.

Jackson has been a solid DE in the 3-4. He's ranked as a top 10 3-4 DE against the run and has actually generated some pressure on the QB this year.

And how is Pioli supposed to have the team completely full of depth in the third year? The team didn't have a legit TE, SS or FS until last year. And Berry played every snap last year and he was never injury prone.
I would think it's more reasonable to build the starting 22 first before 22-53

KCStud
12-07-2011, 07:37 PM
BS, your not gonna win another game unless you think more haIL mary passes will fall into McCLUSTER****'S LAP ?

Man you must have been bullied hardcore by Haley, Pioli or someone in KC. You think any win KC gets is lucky. :rofl:

Agamemnon
12-07-2011, 07:43 PM

When Matt Cassel is one of the pillars of your team, you are ****ed. Period.

Rolandftw
12-07-2011, 07:46 PM
Jackson has been a solid DE in the 3-4. He's ranked as a top 10 3-4 DE against the run and has actually generated some pressure on the QB this year.

And how is Pioli supposed to have the team completely full of depth in the third year? The team didn't have a legit TE, SS or FS until last year. And Berry played every snap last year and he was never injury prone.
I would think it's more reasonable to build the starting 22 first before 22-53

There's a difference between "full of depth" and having no depth whatsoever. If Sabby was third or fourth string at his position, people couldn't really blame Pioli. Same think with Palko being a third string QB. Pope is at least decent.

KCStud
12-07-2011, 08:19 PM
There's a difference between "full of depth" and having no depth whatsoever. If Sabby was third or fourth string at his position, people couldn't really blame Pioli. Same think with Palko being a third string QB. Pope is at least decent.

John McGraw is our 3rd string, which he's not terrible, but a not great either.

And Pope is one of the, if not the worst TE's in the NFL.

KCStud
12-07-2011, 08:21 PM
When Matt Cassel is one of the pillars of your team, you are ****ed. Period.

He's average with good surrounding talent. Nothing more.

broncosteven
12-07-2011, 09:08 PM
John McGraw is our 3rd string, which he's not terrible, but a not great either.

And Pope is one of the, if not the worst TE's in the NFL.

Joe McGraw is going the HOF and he will spawn a craze called McGrawing.

KCStud
12-07-2011, 09:38 PM
Joe McGraw is going the HOF and he will spawn a craze called McGrawing.

I think your Tebowner is showing :giggle:

Agamemnon
12-07-2011, 09:42 PM
He's average with good surrounding talent. Nothing more.

He's crappy with average surrounding talent. Stop being a homer.

KCStud
12-07-2011, 09:49 PM

That's the exact point I made. He needs great talent surrounding to look good.

Bronco Boy
12-07-2011, 09:56 PM

You lost the first game of the season...41-7...to Buffalo...at HOME.

STFU.

KCStud
12-07-2011, 10:02 PM
You lost the first game of the season...41-7...to Buffalo...at HOME.

STFU.

Yes and you lost to Raiders the same week while we clobbered them. What's your point?

Bronco Boy
12-07-2011, 10:08 PM
Yes and you lost to Raiders the same week while we clobbered them. What's your point?

We lost to them by 3 with Orton slothing it up while you had all your GLOREE BOYS in the starting line up.

Scoreboard bitch.

GFY.

Agamemnon
12-07-2011, 10:24 PM

Do actually think you beat the Raiders more than Palmer/Boller completely sabotaged them? Do you also believe the Chiefs hold a Bears team with a healthy Cutler and Forte to 3 points? Just trying to gauge your level of delusion...

Bacchus
12-07-2011, 11:25 PM

we are 4-5

upcoming games are

New York Jets
@ San Diego Chargers
@ Minnesota Vikings
Chicago Bears
New England Patriots
@ Buffalo Bills
Kansas City Chiefs

This guy is smart, he has everything figured out.

TheReverend
12-08-2011, 05:55 AM
any win KC gets is lucky. :rofl:

Very accurate

Peoples Champ
12-08-2011, 06:39 AM

Right,

At full health, the chiefs might be 8-8 this year, but I would pick 7-9 for them.

KCStud
12-08-2011, 06:39 PM
Do actually think you beat the Raiders more than Palmer/Boller completely sabotaged them? Do you also believe the Chiefs hold a Bears team with a healthy Cutler and Forte to 3 points? Just trying to gauge your level of delusion...

We can play this game all day. Do you really think the Broncos would have beat the Chiefs if Charles and Berry played?
Tebow's TD pass beat an off-the-street safety that was playing Berry's position and was too slow to keep up with Eric Decker.

Let me just give you a visual of what has happened when Tebow tries to beat Berry with his arm.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/iWij0BlWsD0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

broncosteven
12-08-2011, 06:55 PM
We can play this game all day. Do you really think the Broncos would have beat the Chiefs if Charles and Berry played?
Tebow's TD pass beat an off-the-street safety that was playing Berry's position and was too slow to keep up with Eric Decker.

Let me just give you a visual of what has happened when Tebow tries to beat Berry with his arm.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/iWij0BlWsD0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

As long as Haley is the HC I think Denver can beat them no matter who plays

CEH
12-08-2011, 07:00 PM

Let me just give you a visual of what happens when Berry meets Tebow. Stud meet p***Y

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/uEe2N609Axs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

KCStud
12-08-2011, 07:01 PM
As long as Haley is the HC I think Denver can beat them no matter who plays

Haha Haley is a good coach.

Jetmeck
12-08-2011, 07:25 PM

Based upon what ? Your opinion OMG ;D

KCStud
12-08-2011, 07:43 PM
Based upon what ? Your opinion OMG ;D

Winning a game with the worst starting QB ever.

Kinda funny Palko has more wins than Croyle tho Ha!

Tim
12-08-2011, 07:49 PM
As much as I hate the chorfs I think they will take down the pack next weekend.

Ironlung
12-08-2011, 07:50 PM
Haley was a last resort hire. The retards in Kc front office waited so long (for some reason) to replace Herm.

If KC doesn't hire Haley as HC he wouldn't be a HC right now, he would still be the o-coordinator in Arizona.

Ironlung
12-08-2011, 07:51 PM

You must be kidding...Good one.

Br0nc0Buster
12-08-2011, 07:59 PM
Guess you can't. This is my projected AFC West Standings.

Chargers 11-5
Chiefs 8-8
Raiders 6-10
Broncos 6-10

good call on that one
you literally could not have gotten the order any more wrong

Tombstone RJ
12-08-2011, 08:02 PM

correct, in fact I say he's a fantastic coach. Keep haley, please keep him around for as long as possible. He's great.

cmhargrove
12-08-2011, 08:24 PM

Why does everyone keep saying this? They might keep it close for a while, but KC is going to lose by 3 TD's (at least). The KC defense might make it interesting, but the KC offense looks horrible.

Agamemnon
12-08-2011, 08:30 PM

Six interceptions thrown by two QBs. Come back to reality...

KCStud
12-08-2011, 08:45 PM
good call on that one
you literally could not have gotten the order any more wrong

Yeah considering the entire division except for the Broncos has had severe injuries to a number of key players. Good call slappy

KCStud
12-08-2011, 08:47 PM
Six interceptions thrown by two QBs. Come back to reality...

Tebow doesn't even throw the ball enough to be intercepted.

Broncos4Life
12-08-2011, 08:55 PM

Nice try.

:sailaway: back to the planet boy!

Agamemnon
12-08-2011, 08:58 PM

Yet he throws it enough to have one less passing TD than all your QBs combined this year. Odd...

Rolandftw
12-08-2011, 09:04 PM
Yeah considering the entire division except for the Broncos has had severe injuries to a number of key players. Good call slappy

That excuse didn't work for KC last season... odd.

Br0nc0Buster
12-08-2011, 09:04 PM

If your team didnt get destroyed by Buffalo you might have a point, but as it stands your team has proven they suck regardless of injuries

Chargers had a ton of injuries to their offense last year and it didnt cause Rivers to go into full retard mode like he is this year

Jetmeck
12-08-2011, 10:58 PM

Found this interesting tidbit on a local BB................................................ .......................

Rooting for a loser :-(
During my life the Chiefs have won 279 Games and lost 302 Games. Just sayin... a dog would eventually abandon his master if the other guy treated him better and always had more food. This garbage is very hard to swallow. Oh, and no the Chiefs havent even sniffed a super bowl during my time on earth.

KCStud
12-09-2011, 02:22 AM
Found this interesting tidbit on a local BB................................................ .......................

Rooting for a loser :-(
During my life the Chiefs have won 279 Games and lost 302 Games. Just sayin... a dog would eventually abandon his master if the other guy treated him better and always had more food. This garbage is very hard to swallow. Oh, and no the Chiefs havent even sniffed a super bowl during my time on earth.

With the way you post I wouldn't be surprised if you weren't alive to see the Broncos win the SB.

KCStud
12-09-2011, 02:23 AM
If your team didnt get destroyed by Buffalo you might have a point, but as it stands your team has proven they suck regardless of injuries

Chargers had a ton of injuries to their offense last year and it didnt cause Rivers to go into full retard mode like he is this year

I love how you guys cite one game where Moeaki didn't play and Berry played only 4 snaps.LOL

KCStud
12-09-2011, 02:30 AM
Yet he throws it enough to have one less passing TD than all your QBs combined this year. Odd...

Dude anybody is better than Palko. And Tebow is virtually the same as Cassel. Beats lesser teams with good talent supporting him.

You guys are acting like no average QB's have done what he's done. Ryan Fitzpatrick took his team to 5-1 two months ago and KC didn't lose with Cassel in over month.

This board complained about Cassel not beating above average teams, yet when Tebow does the same thing it's a different story. Homer on!ROFL!

Doggcow
12-09-2011, 03:03 AM
Dude anybody is better than Palko. And Tebow is virtually the same as Cassel. Beats lesser teams with good talent supporting him.

You guys are acting like no average QB's have done what he's done. Ryan Fitzpatrick took his team to 5-1 two months ago and KC didn't lose with Cassel in over month.

This board complained about Cassel not beating above average teams, yet when Tebow does the same thing it's a different story. Homer on!ROFL!

Tebow beats who he plays.

CEH
12-09-2011, 06:41 AM
Posted 8/30/2011
Not sure they know what acsending means either. I know they can't do math. Year 3 of the of Carl/Herm/Scott/Todd rebuilding plan. Mutliple GMs and coaches are all part of teh same rebuild plan

Watch the excuses fly if they actually lost Hali for the year. I feel a major injury coming on for KC, To go through the year before without a major injury it's just a matter of time. and no it's not bad karma it's just reality

We are now seeing the excuses fly. Even in the first game blow out with BUF excuses are flying. Want some cheese with that whine KC fan. Damn I'm good

Br0nc0Buster
12-09-2011, 06:55 AM
I love how you guys cite one game where Moeaki didn't play and Berry played only 4 snaps.LOL

yeah again, your team did not just lose, they were embarrassed......by a 5-7 team

not even close to the same thing as struggling simply because of a couple of injuries

you cant use injury excuses on a game that was over by the end of the first ****ing quarter

mwill07
12-09-2011, 08:04 AM
yeah again, your team did not just lose, they were embarrassed......by a 5-7 team

not even close to the same thing as struggling simply because of a couple of injuries

you cant use injury excuses on a game that was over by the end of the first ****ing quarter

What part of not having Tony Moeaki don't you understand? Moeaki was the cornerstone of that high powered offense. After he went down in pre-season, there was no possible way for the brilliant Haley to construct a viable game plan without him. His 556 yards and 3 TD's were irreplacable.

Moeaki. Irreplacable.

vancejohnson82
12-09-2011, 08:08 AM
we've been bitten by the injury bug for the past 4 years and the excuse was never valid....injuries happen in the NFL...get used to it....grow up

KCStud
12-09-2011, 07:12 PM
Denver fans in '10-We lost Dumerville and Clady has been fighting injuries.

Denver fans in '11-Injuries aren't an excuse.

Homer on! LOL

DBroncos4life
12-09-2011, 07:30 PM

Homer on! LOL

Homer on? This is coming from someone that said Haley is a good coach. ROFL!

broncosteven
12-09-2011, 08:31 PM

Homer on! LOL

Give me a break, most of the blame here has been put on the coaching staff for the last 4 years. Even the most ardent mCd lover was blaming the DC's over injuries. Doom had his best year when mCd started 6-0 and faded missing the playoffs.

Step up your game dud.

Jetmeck
12-09-2011, 08:39 PM
With the way you post I wouldn't be surprised if you weren't alive to see the Broncos win the SB.

With the way you post I'd be surprised if you passed the 8th grade ?

35+ years Bronco fan

vonqkilla
12-09-2011, 08:46 PM
Fkn chief fans, those dumbass tards at camarohead were screaming thier mulletheads off so loud, grbac couldn't even call a play in the div playoffs final drive. You chief fans are a bunch of stupid asses that helped us beat you in camarohead.

Even the scoreboards were pleading for you white trash fat ugly meth heads to stfu to no avail.

Matt Cassell....lmao

Agamemnon
12-09-2011, 09:37 PM
Tebow is virtually the same as Cassel.

Hilarious!

KCStud
12-10-2011, 12:06 AM
Homer on? This is coming from someone that said Haley is a good coach. ROFL!

Haley is a good coach and he has proven it all year long. Just stating the facts.:wave:

Jetmeck
12-10-2011, 12:15 AM
Haley is a good coach and he has proven it all year long. Just stating the facts.:wave:

Yep and the Chiefs are a great team just like last year when they played a cheese last place schedule. Thing is they have played a lot of LAST PLACE SCHEDULES...I wonder why that is and then chit the bed each and every time come playoff time when the competition is stepped up.

You want to know whats wrong with your team, just look across the parking lot at the Royals. Won't spend the money when they had a defense and then when they had the offense with Holmes they wouldn't spend the extra dough to get over the hump.

The Chiefs are cheap and very pitiful talent evaluators.
Not saying the Broncos front office haven't pulled some WTF moments
but the only time the Chiefs do something right it is more by frekin luck than being a decent talent evaluator or willing to bring in the quality guys to get over the hump. :welcome:

Bronco Rob
12-10-2011, 12:41 AM

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=101177

;D

KCStud
12-10-2011, 12:47 AM
Yep and the Chiefs are a great team just like last year when they played a cheese last place schedule. Thing is they have played a lot of LAST PLACE SCHEDULES...I wonder why that is and then chit the bed each and every time come playoff time when the competition is stepped up.

You want to know whats wrong with your team, just look across the parking lot at the Royals. Won't spend the money when they had a defense and then when they had the offense with Holmes they wouldn't spend the extra dough to get over the hump.

The Chiefs are cheap and very pitiful talent evaluators.
Not saying the Broncos front office haven't pulled some WTF moments
but the only time the Chiefs do something right it is more by frekin luck than being a decent talent evaluator or willing to bring in the quality guys to get over the hump. :welcome:

And who is winning playing a last place schedule this year? LOL

Bronco Rob
12-10-2011, 12:54 AM
And who is winning playing a last place schedule this year? LOL

Whose team has lost 7 playoff games in 17 years?

just sayin'

KCStud
12-10-2011, 01:00 AM
Whose team has lost 7 playoff games in 17 years?

just sayin'

Broncos have won one playoff game in over 10 years and have lost a handful of blowouts and disappointing loss at home.

Pot meet kettle.ROFL!

Bronco Rob
12-10-2011, 01:46 AM
Broncos have won one playoff game in over 10 years and have lost a handful of blowouts and disappointing loss at home.

Pot meet kettle.ROFL!

HOLY MOTHER OF PALKO!!! Are you joking?

the kansas city chefs have won 3 PLAYOFF GAMES IN 40 YEARS!

rent a clue...

LAST PLAYOFF WIN

Divisional playoffs

January 16, 1994

kansas city chefs 28, Houston Oilers 20

WOW! That's a looong time ago!!

Sorry I forgot this gem..

Last Superbowl appearance January 11, 1970

¡Ay, Caramba! THAT'S A LOOOONG TIME AGO!

mwill07
12-10-2011, 05:11 AM
Since KC's last playoff win, every single AFCW team has gone to the superbowl, Broncos winning twice.

Mediator12
12-12-2011, 02:43 PM
PFW Audibles Blurb: http://www.profootballweekly.com/2011/08/28/insider-nix-hasnt-addressed-bills-greatest-needs

"(Chiefs head coach) Todd Haley knows his team stinks, that he is going to get blamed and it probably is his fault. He definitely has done nothing to help the offense, especially at the receiver position. It's not difficult for anyone to connect the dots. Look at the guys they have brought in (during Haley's tenure) — Jerheme Urban, Terrance Copper, Steve Breaston, Bobby Wade — they all played for Todd at Arizona, Dallas or Chicago. (Rookie first-round pick Jonathan) Baldwin is already in trouble. You look at the offense as a whole. They have no center; the receivers are not that good; (Tony) Moeaki is hurt again, the right tackle (Barry Richardson) cannot block speed. Subtract Charlie Weis — how does the offense get any better? This will be Todd's last year, and I think he knows it."

KC fans are going to hate their lack of repeat success this year after sneaking up on a weak schedule to make the playoffs last year ;D

And its OVER KC fans, especially KCStud, you have officially missed on all of your lame "insider predictions" because you are really only outsiders ROFL!

KCStud
12-12-2011, 02:57 PM
And its OVER KC fans, especially KCStud, you have officially missed on all of your lame "insider predictions" because you are really only outsiders ROFL!

And Hue Jackson is next!

KCStud
12-12-2011, 03:00 PM
Haley was fired because of his attitude, not his problems with the offense.

The Charlie Weis debacle all but sealed his fate.

Agamemnon
12-12-2011, 03:04 PM

Sure whatever you say pumpkin... ::)

KCStud
12-12-2011, 03:08 PM
Sure whatever you say pumpkin... ::)

Yup. And his confrontations with Bowe last week were a big reason as well.

Bronco Rob
12-12-2011, 05:42 PM

Kasey-Dud you are the sole reason the gene pool needs more chlorine.

Great call on Todd Failey.....lol

LOL

Rolandftw
12-12-2011, 05:57 PM

Interesting that you changed your position completely... From Haley being a good coach longterm, whose demise was made up by 'liars' in KC media like Nick Wright (not to mention national news sources that supported the same position) to his fate being sealed by what happened last year.

Rolandftw
12-12-2011, 05:59 PM

Nothing quite screams tough football player as a player who cries to his GM about his coach being mean to him. For all those that wondered how mentally tough Bowe was, guess they know.

Bronx33
12-12-2011, 06:01 PM
Nothing quite screams tough football player as a player who cries to his GM about his coach being mean to him. For all those that wondered how mentally tough Bowe was, guess they know.

Bowes got a sweet vertical jump too!!

Bronco Rob
12-12-2011, 06:21 PM
Bowes got a sweet vertical jump too!!

Sweet ALIGATOR arms as well.

lolcopter
12-12-2011, 06:26 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Whg0MDYaGu8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Bronco Rob
12-12-2011, 07:27 PM

we are 4-5

upcoming games are

New York Jets
@ San Diego Chargers
@ Minnesota Vikings
Chicago Bears
New England Patriots
@ Buffalo Bills
Kansas City Chiefs

:wiggle:Ha!

Jetmeck
12-13-2011, 05:20 PM

But wait YOU SAID HE WAS A GREAT COACH ? You are worse than
a politician...............

Peoples Champ
01-11-2012, 01:02 PM
I dunno...I think we have a good general idea of who is who in the league. Sure there are some surprises but you know what? NE? Will probably be pretty good. The Broncos on the other hand? They will be pretty damn bad.

Just reading old posts, this is hilarious