PDA

View Full Version : Tebow Would Kick Chuck's Arse

Bronco_Beerslug
08-28-2011, 07:37 AM
Very apparent after the Seattle game. If this has already been mentioned before, sorry, if it hasn't, it should have been.

Rock Chalk
08-28-2011, 07:38 AM
I thought you died.

Bronco_Beerslug
08-28-2011, 07:48 AM
I thought you died.Almost the same thing, been working in the Middle East and Asia the last two years. BTW, Kyle Orton is the worst QB I've ever seen play the game when pressured. Complete waste of the season to start him!!!

theAPAOps5
08-28-2011, 07:57 AM
Wow beerslug returns. What were you doing in the Middle East and Asia?

Bronco_Beerslug
08-28-2011, 08:11 AM
Wow beerslug returns. What were you doing in the Middle East and Asia?Hey APA. The U.S. stopped building power plants so I was doing that in Saudi Arabia and currently in a remote region in India. It's been hard to follow the Broncos with Net censorship at times but now I have access where I'm at (Ganges river near the Nepal border).

I'm pleasantly surprised so far, to see how good our D is playing. I hope that continues and I think it will as Fox has fielded good 'D' teams in his career. The bad part is he has put out bottom tier 'O' teams during his career.

theAPAOps5
08-28-2011, 08:16 AM
Wow, so you are still overseas! Glad to see you back.

Yes the D looks much improved!

TheElusiveKyleOrton
08-28-2011, 08:16 AM
Almost the same thing, been working in the Middle East and Asia the last two years. BTW, Kyle Orton is the worst QB I've ever seen play the game when pressured. Complete waste of the season to start him!!!

Overstatement of the year? Overstatement of the year.

Orton is sliding in the pocket and finding open passing lanes better than any time before (while in Denver). Really solid stuff for the most part. He had the brain fart that led to a sack around the three yesterday, but all in all I've been impressed with the statue's mobility.

baja
08-28-2011, 08:54 AM
Good to see ya Slug. I thought Steve T. had caught up with ya or something.

Garcia Bronco
08-28-2011, 09:31 AM
Die in a fire asshole.

j/k...j/k

Steve Sewell
08-28-2011, 11:10 AM
Overstatement of the year? Overstatement of the year.

Orton is sliding in the pocket and finding open passing lanes better than any time before (while in Denver). Really solid stuff for the most part. He had the brain fart that led to a sack around the three yesterday, but all in all I've been impressed with the statue's mobility.

It's not surprising that Orton can barely move. Have you seen how much god damn tape he has on his ankles? There's so much that he looks like he has casts on both feet.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
08-28-2011, 11:22 AM
It's not surprising that Orton can barely move. Have you seen how much god damn tape he has on his ankles? There's so much that he looks like he has casts on both feet.

True, but again, he moved pretty damn well last night. he's very smooth when moving in the pocket. I hope to see more of that from him.

ColoradoDarin
08-28-2011, 04:51 PM
True, but again, he moved pretty damn well last night. he's very smooth when moving in the pocket. I hope to see more of that from him.

His one attempt at scrambling he ran backwards and turned a normal fetal 5 yard loss sack into a epic fail of a sprint back to your own 6 and get shoe string tackled into a fetal position anyways.