PDA

View Full Version : your starting QB in 2011

BabyTO
08-28-2011, 02:56 AM
http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2011082758/2011/PRE3/seahawks@broncos#tab:watch/contentId:09000d5d821c6c11

Ha!Ha!

stares down a friggin DE for about 10 yards yet still throws the ball right in his chest Hilarious!

"they foooooooooooooooooooooled the 4 year QB" Hilarious!

superbowl here we come :yayaya:

Houshyamama
08-28-2011, 03:16 AM
I'm confused. Are you retarded?

Is this the special olympics of internet postings?

Help me out.

BabyTO
08-28-2011, 03:47 AM
this confuses you? who's the retard now? :rofl:

errand
08-28-2011, 06:51 AM
Get use to these kind of threads every time Orton makes a mistake...cuz like one poster already told us...

When orton does well it's only becaise someone else did their job...and when Tebow makes a mistake it'll be due to someone else ****ing up...

Orton BTW has thrown only 21 INT's in his bronco's career...none in the red zone.....prior to that he had thrown 2 red zone int as a Chicago Bear....

gunns
08-28-2011, 07:10 AM
OPer hasn't figured out the QB position overall is a clusterfuc and will not be our saving grace this year? That belongs to the D. Where the hell has he been? Or is he the "retard"

beanerbronco
08-28-2011, 07:42 AM
As much as I'd like Tebow to start, hes def nowhere ready. Gotta settle for Orton for now...:$

TheElusiveKyleOrton
08-28-2011, 08:18 AM
As much as I'd like Tebow to start, hes def nowhere ready. Gotta settle for Orton for now...:$

A reasonable post? On the OM?

http://cdn.screenrant.com/wp-content/uploads/twilight-zone-movie.jpeg

strafen
08-28-2011, 08:22 AM
Get use to these kind of threads every time Orton makes a mistake...cuz like one poster already told us...

When orton does well it's only becaise someone else did their job...and when Tebow makes a mistake it'll be due to someone else ****ing up...

Orton BTW has thrown only 21 INT's in his bronco's career...none in the red zone.....prior to that he had thrown 2 red zone int as a Chicago Bear....

Orton is like the good student at school that scores all the A's and good grades, but can't score with the hot chicks at school.
He will play clean and nice, no INT's, he will make a good play here and there just to keep his job, but points on the board will be hard to come by...

So stop defending average!

I do realize Tebow is not quite ready yet, but to go over board with Orton?
We're talking Kyle mother****in' Orton!

CEH
08-28-2011, 08:36 AM
To be honest I want Tebow in the game with a 1:04 left needing a FG to win or ties. He can get 40 yards faster than Orton ever thought possible. If teams play prevent TImmy will pick up just as many yards with his legs. If they blitz they run the risk of an off schedule play going for big yardage

BigPlayShay
08-28-2011, 08:42 AM
To be honest I want Tebow in the game with a 1:04 left needing a FG to win or ties. He can get 40 yards faster than Orton ever thought possible. If teams play prevent TImmy will pick up just as many yards with his legs. If they blitz they run the risk of an off schedule play going for big yardage

So long as he recovers his fumbled shotgun snap the play after getting a delay of game penalty, right?

BabyTO
08-28-2011, 10:23 AM
he had a better record and better starts than orton did in their final 3 games last season. how is that "not ready". put orton out there with a 3rd string O-Line trying to buy him time and then lets see if hes "ready"

Agamemnon
08-28-2011, 10:47 AM
That was an awful play. Pure garbage honestly. Maybe he needs a few years on the bench to learn how to read coverages. Hilarious!

Broncos4tw
08-28-2011, 10:55 AM
It was a single pick. Name a QB that doesn't throw picks. I'm no Orton fan, but at least find something worthy of starting an entire thread over, holy crap.

Bigdawg26
08-28-2011, 10:59 AM
I really don't think it matter who's going to be the starting QB because next year we're going to draft a QB in the first round anyways!

CEH
08-28-2011, 11:07 AM
So long as he recovers his fumbled shotgun snap the play after getting a delay of game penalty, right?

IDK ask Orton about recovering a shotgun fumble. Tebow did and won the game. Orton didn't and well didn't live to see another play

TheElusiveKyleOrton
08-28-2011, 11:23 AM
he had a better record and better starts than orton did in their final 3 games last season. how is that "not ready". put orton out there with a 3rd string O-Line trying to buy him time and then lets see if hes "ready"

You should probably cry about it more. That'll totally make Tim out-perform Orton in preseason and win the spot that, according to you, he should just be handed. Hilarious!

BRB getting you kleenex.

OrangeSe7en
08-28-2011, 11:26 AM
You should probably cry about it more. That'll totally make Tim out-perform Orton in preseason and win the spot that, according to you, he should just be handed. Hilarious!

BRB getting you kleenex.

Stop crying is your rebuttal? Seriously? I realize it's hard to defend Orton but damn!

Agamemnon
08-28-2011, 11:33 AM
Stop crying is your rebuttal? Seriously? I realize it's hard to defend Orton but damn!

It's better than "Kyle Orton is okay, and I'm okay with that. You should be okay with it too."

That pretty much sums up most pro-Orton arguments on this board.

Boobs McGee
08-28-2011, 11:37 AM

I'm so ****ing sick of this stupid argument. IT WAS THREE MEANINGLESS ****ING GAMES people. Against ****ty teams. Give it a rest. When Fox deems Tebow ready, he'll come in and we can all root and be happy. Until then, no amount of tears is going to change the fact the Kyle Orton is our starter. I can't honestly believe all of you staunch Tebow defenders ACTUALLY sound like this when you talk football with people in real life, because I know for a fact whomever you're speaking with would just laugh in your face.

ffs.

That One Guy
08-28-2011, 11:50 AM
It's better than "Kyle Orton is okay, and I'm okay with that. You should be okay with it too."

That pretty much sums up most pro-Orton arguments on this board.

"Welcome Back, MacGruder!"

zdoor
08-28-2011, 11:51 AM

The delay was on Tebow, the snap wasn't.

RhymesayersDU
08-28-2011, 11:53 AM
http://www.buffalosportsdaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/Andrew-Luck.jpg

errand
08-28-2011, 12:11 PM
Orton is like the good student at school that scores all the A's and good grades, but can't score with the hot chicks at school.
He will play clean and nice, no INT's, he will make a good play here and there just to keep his job, but points on the board will be hard to come by...

So stop defending average!

I do realize Tebow is not quite ready yet, but to go over board with Orton?
We're talking Kyle mother****in' Orton!"

The kid that got the good grades and scored A's while you were "scoring chicks" is the same guy that signs your paychecks clown...

Oh, and he led us to 17 points, Tebow led us to 6....not a math wiz but Im certain 17 > 6

Kyle's turned the game over to the scrubs in every preseason game with a lead.....

You keep saying to stop defending average....what exactly has Tebow done this year? He's not thrown a TD pass....and in this past game he helped turn a 17-3 lead into a 20-20 game and his best pass thrown was a screen to Lance Ball...he took a sack in the red zone and we had to settle for a FG....and he's been very very ordinary the last two times he's been on the field since the Dallas game.

He's a 50% passer that still looks to run when his primary guy is covered.....and when he is alone in backfield opponents know he's running the ball.

He had almost 2 full quarters this past game and he led us to two ****ing FG's.....he's not ready....still a year or two away

TonyR
08-28-2011, 12:21 PM
...Tebow did and won the game. Orton didn't and well didn't live to see another play

Just a quick reminder that Tebow was handed a 17-3 lead...

Inkana7
08-28-2011, 12:25 PM
I could call this thread an abortion but Tebow would get mad at me.

BTW this thread sucks

Play2win
08-28-2011, 12:27 PM
IDK ask Orton about recovering a shotgun fumble. Tebow did and won the game. Orton didn't and well didn't live to see another play

He didn't win the game for us, he just had a near-miss at losing the game for us.

BabyTO
08-28-2011, 04:27 PM
I'm so ****ing sick of this stupid argument. IT WAS THREE MEANINGLESS ****ING GAMES people. Against ****ty teams. Give it a rest. When Fox deems Tebow ready, he'll come in and we can all root and be happy. Until then, no amount of tears is going to change the fact the Kyle Orton is our starter. I can't honestly believe all of you staunch Tebow defenders ACTUALLY sound like this when you talk football with people in real life, because I know for a fact whomever you're speaking with would just laugh in your face.

ffs.
tebow outperformed orton in the regular season in his first 3 games as a rookie and you think its a stupid argument? meaningless games? how come orton still sucked? you think hes gonna perform better under even more pressure? you see how that makes no sense? the guy always sucks, doesnt matter how much pressure is on him. hes terrible, he will never get any team anywhere. ****in grossman even got the bears to the superbowl

and how come practices are so important now. because orton looked good i guess. had tebow outplayed him in practice and orton played well last season people would have said oh its just practice, the only thing that matters is gameday. bunch of hypocrites

Beantown Bronco
08-28-2011, 04:32 PM
Exactly how many alternate accounts does MacGruder have?

jsco70
08-28-2011, 05:01 PM

Because a delay of game penalty NEVER happens in a NFL game....ever. Tebow is the ONLY QB who has ever done that, right? Right?

Shoemaker
08-28-2011, 05:18 PM
Because a delay of game penalty NEVER happens in a NFL game....ever. Tebow is the ONLY QB who has ever done that, right? Right?

...is that what his post said? I thought he was just responding to a post that stated Tebow was our best bet for getting 40 quick yards, not saying that Tebow is the only QB to ever take a delay of game.

But maybe I read his post wrong.

Pick Six
08-28-2011, 06:01 PM
Exactly how many alternate accounts does MacGruder have?

This one isn't MacGruder. His start date is listed as April 2008...

orange 4 life
08-29-2011, 10:37 AM
I'm confused. Are you retarded?

Is this the special olympics of internet postings?

Help me out.

No kidding!!!

The man made ONE glaring mistake this preseason. They dropped a DE into coverage, he didn't anticipate it, and let go a ball that was sure to be picked.
One he'd love to have back.

How about posting every OTHER pass from that game?
He completed 16-23, had three drops (Lloyds was more a mistimed jump but point is it was a well thrown ball), and threw a couple away.
He played fantastic.

If one bad pass a game is your standard you must REALLY HATE Quinn and Tebow!!

bendog
08-29-2011, 10:42 AM
It's a botched abortion.

orange 4 life
08-29-2011, 10:45 AM
He didn't win the game for us, he just had a near-miss at losing the game for us.

Pretty much.

At the game my sister looked over and said "Now we'll have to hear about how Tebow won the game for us."

Silly me I told her that was ridiculous. Guess I gave people too much credit.
Come on guys.
He didn't win the game by a LONG shot and it was just preseason anyway.
Our starters played to a 17-3 lead. If anyone won the game I'd say it was them.

Tebow did just fine (some good throws and more than a couple glaring mistakes. What you should expect from someone at his level) but to give him credit for winning the game is freaking ludicrous.
Even on that "game winning drive" he ran a bootleg for a 1st down, threw a SCREEN pass that went for 20+ yards, and ran a QB draw that got a few yards to make the kick closer.
He did some good things in the game but not particularly on that drive.
To suggest otherwise is to once again put unrealistic pressure and expectations on the kid.

Further if you were impressed with the final drive you must've REALLY enjoyed the scoring drives led by Orton right?
You know since Orton actually threw the ball more than five yards and all?
Come on people. Over analyzing his every move is bad enough. Pretending he somehow led the team to victory is beyond comprehension.

srphoenix
08-29-2011, 10:46 AM
I'm a huge Tebow proponent but Orton honestly looks better and even a bit more mobile this year than before and is playing the best I've ever seen him. With a much improved defense and a running game that's more talented than a JV squad we could end up seeing Orton in a whole new light. He's still not our long term answer but he could be the right guy for a winning season this year.

Cito Pelon
08-29-2011, 12:45 PM
I'm a huge Tebow proponent but Orton honestly looks better and even a bit more mobile this year than before and is playing the best I've ever seen him. With a much improved defense and a running game that's more talented than a JV squad we could end up seeing Orton in a whole new light. He's still not our long term answer but he could be the right guy for a winning season this year.

I'll mention what a pretty pass Orton had to Lloyd on the post pattern, I think it was on the TD drive to open the 3rd quarter. Good play calling by McCoy to open things up, nice launch by Orton and nice trajectory. Lloyd almost pulled it down for a TD.