PDA

View Full Version : orton stinks

Pages : [1] 2

bronco militia
08-27-2011, 06:32 PM
this is not the first time you've seen this thread, and certainly won't be the last.

OrangeSe7en
08-27-2011, 06:34 PM
Agreed

go_broncos
08-27-2011, 06:34 PM
Well..Fox will know it in few weeks.

Requiem
08-27-2011, 06:40 PM
Orton is not as good as Darrell Hackney.

bronco militia
08-27-2011, 06:40 PM
at least orton is better than Taveris Jackson

:(

McDman
08-27-2011, 06:46 PM
Orton is not as good as Darrell Hackney.

Haha, this made me laugh out loud. I forgot about that guy.

rbackfactory80
08-27-2011, 06:49 PM
this is not the first time you've seen this thread, and certainly won't be the last.

No, but it should have been started in 2005.

BroncoLover
08-27-2011, 06:55 PM

Great job on starting this great thread, which helps us all with a lot of good and new information. Keep up this good ork.

TD30
08-27-2011, 06:56 PM
Noobs

maven
08-27-2011, 07:01 PM

well duh

bronco militia
08-27-2011, 07:08 PM
Great job on starting this great thread, which helps us all with a lot of good and new information. Keep up this good ork.

thank!Ha!

bronco militia
08-27-2011, 07:16 PM
I had to get this thread in before spider showed up

db56
08-27-2011, 07:51 PM
I cant believe he couldnt make a move and pick up the extra 2 inches he needed on the third down scramble!! my 80 year old Grandpa would have tried harder than that!

against a smaller guy even, What a wuss!!

bronco militia
08-27-2011, 07:58 PM
holy crap...a redzone TD pass

Finger Roll
08-27-2011, 08:01 PM
He actually looked great on that drive. Who would of thought

HAT
08-27-2011, 08:02 PM

Anyone paying attention?

bronco militia
08-27-2011, 08:02 PM

it wasn't the 4th quarter...Ha!

bronco militia
09-04-2011, 10:24 AM
the DPO should think about drug testing LOL!

Mike Klis: Orton can lead Broncos to playoffs with career year

Read more: Mike Klis: Orton can lead Broncos to playoffs with career year - The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/klis/ci_18822987#ixzz1X0O6NuID
Read The Denver Post's Terms of Use of its content: http://www.denverpost.com/termsofuse

Dedhed
09-04-2011, 10:31 AM
the DPO should think about drug testing LOL!

Mike Klis: Orton can lead Broncos to playoffs with career year

Read more: Mike Klis: Orton can lead Broncos to playoffs with career year - The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/klis/ci_18822987#ixzz1X0O6NuID
Read The Denver Post's Terms of Use of its content: http://www.denverpost.com/termsofuse
It's mind boggling how many people have faith that Orton is going to somehow be something this season that he's never been in his career.

OrangeSe7en
09-04-2011, 10:38 AM
It's mind boggling how many people have faith that Orton is going to somehow be something this season that he's never been in his career.

The thing is, if the team is running the ball effectively, Orton could have better non-volume stats like QBRtg and TD:INT. Will it be because Orton is so awesome or would it be because Orton is just coattail riding? It seems like Klis is giving Orton credit for any success Orton has in advance.

Klis is a joke anyway. He must be cheap. I'm not even sure why the DP still has him.

DBroncos4life
09-04-2011, 10:39 AM

Yeah it has nothing to do with us having a real NFL HC, improved OLine, better running attack, and a pass rush. Yep its all on Orton.

I might add most of the Orton suporters ARE Broncos suporters so we back whomever is tacking the snaps.

Dedhed
09-04-2011, 10:44 AM
Yeah it has nothing to do with us having a real NFL HC, improved OLine, better running attack, and a pass rush. Yep its all on Orton.

I might add most of the Orton suporters ARE Broncos suporters so we back whomever is tacking the snaps.
You're only speaking to my point, which is that Orton is never going to play above the level of his supporting cast.

RhymesayersDU
09-04-2011, 10:45 AM
well duh

He lives!

DBroncos4life
09-04-2011, 10:45 AM
You're only speaking to my point, which is that Orton is never going to play above the level of his supporting cast.

Well till he is not the starter I suport him. Pretty simple.

Dedhed
09-04-2011, 10:47 AM
Pretty simple minded is more accurate.

OrangeSe7en
09-04-2011, 11:04 AM

I've noticed that you're not giving him your full supPort though.

DBroncos4life
09-04-2011, 11:13 AM
I've noticed that you're not giving him your full supPort though.

Sorry im on my phone and I thought it fixed it lol.

AmericanBroncFan
09-04-2011, 11:17 AM
Orton had a top 5 D in chicago with a running game and stil couldn't win. Fox will see the real orton, not the practice or preseason orton.

DBroncos4life
09-04-2011, 11:19 AM
Pretty simple minded is more accurate.

How dare I support somone you dont.

Dedhed
09-04-2011, 11:54 AM
Orton had a top 5 D in chicago with a running game and stil couldn't win. Fox will see the real orton, not the practice or preseason orton.

Hopefully Orton will be revealed to the new staff soon enough to give Tebow enough time to take the "Sample size" argument away from the Ortonites.

bendog
09-04-2011, 12:23 PM
What kills me is all the Mcdites who were saying Orton would be coached into being worth a no 1 pick. lol

I prefer to thank Orton. I'm saving a lot of money. But if Tebow can't get on the field by thanksgiving, I'm gonna be pissed

Meck77
09-04-2011, 01:08 PM
Been on this forum since 2002. There is always a thread about the QB stinking. There were stinking threads all the way to the AFC championship game just a few years ago. Ha!

Beantown Bronco
09-04-2011, 01:31 PM
Orton had a top 5 D in chicago with a running game and stil couldn't win.

Proof?

He went 9-6 his last year in Chicago in which both the defense AND the running game were ranked in the 20s. And the special teams were nothing special.

Agamemnon
09-04-2011, 04:51 PM
Proof?

He went 9-6 his last year in Chicago in which both the defense AND the running game were ranked in the 20s. And the special teams were nothing special.

You really need to stop harping on this one. Their stats suffered because Orton couldn't do anything offensively. They were one of the top defenses in yards per play.

Dedhed
09-04-2011, 04:54 PM
Proof?

And I noticed you left out the passing attack. Where did that rank?

broncosteven
09-04-2011, 05:07 PM
Proof?

That year was the reason duh bears decided to go a different direction. He never did anything to make the team better.

We are talking about a guy who was 3rd on the depth chart behind SOB and didn't dress for an entire year.

duh bears gave him the chance to win a long term contract and he couldn't.

HAT
09-04-2011, 05:18 PM
Hopefully Orton will be revealed to the new staff soon enough to give Tebow enough time to take the "Sample size" argument away from the Ortonites.

So you're rooting for them to lose?
???

I've already laid this out for y'all. (Injuries aside)

If Denver is 1-4 or 0-5 going into the bye...Tebow starts coming out of it.
3-2 or 2-3 and Orton keeps going.

3 of the next 4 or on the road....If the Broncos are 3-6 coming home for the Jets....It's Tebow time on 11/17. 4-5 or better and Orton keeps going.

The next 2 are on the road in SD & Minny. If the playoffs are still a possibility after game 11, Orton keeps going for as long as they are. If they are not, Tebow gets the nod at home vs. the Bears in game 13 and finishes the season.

Pick Six
09-04-2011, 09:22 PM

Maybe it's because his QB rating has improved every year that he's been in the league (except for 2006, when he didn't play a snap)...

http://www.nfl.com/player/kyleorton/2506444/profile

oubronco
09-04-2011, 09:29 PM
Until Tebow can beat out Orton and take over you got to root for Orton to win if your a true Broncos fan right

TheReverend
09-04-2011, 10:18 PM
Until Tebow can beat out Orton and take over you got to root for Orton to win if your a true Broncos fan right

If wishes were horses, beggars would ride.

Beantown Bronco
09-05-2011, 04:40 AM
You really need to stop harping on this one. Their stats suffered because Orton couldn't do anything offensively. They were one of the top defenses in yards per play.

And I noticed you left out the passing attack. Where did that rank?

That year was the reason duh bears decided to go a different direction. He never did anything to make the team better.

Guys, IT DOESN'T MATTER how the wins happened. They happened. Here's the quote that I'm responding to again:

Orton had a top 5 D in chicago with a running game and stil couldn't win.

There's nothing there about Orton carrying his team or anything. Just the statement "he couldn't win." His starting record in Chicago was 21-12, so by definition, he won in Chicago. Sorry. It's pretty clear that winning when given the opportunity wasn't the problem.

Dedhed
09-05-2011, 04:59 AM
Guys, IT DOESN'T MATTER how the wins happened. They happened. Here's the quote that I'm responding to again:

There's nothing there about Orton carrying his team or anything. Just the statement "he couldn't win." His starting record in Chicago was 21-12, so by definition, he won in Chicago. Sorry. It's pretty clear that winning when given the opportunity wasn't the problem.

It's pretty clear that losing, when given the opportunity, wasn't a problem for him either.

He's a QB who will play to the level of his supporting cast. Nothing more.

Beantown Bronco
09-05-2011, 05:44 AM
It's pretty clear that losing, when given the opportunity, wasn't a problem for him either.

Not the argument. Do I have to copy American's post for the third time?

Dedhed
09-05-2011, 05:47 AM
Not the argument. Do I have to copy American's post for the third time?

Is dodgeball your favorite game?

Beantown Bronco
09-05-2011, 05:52 AM
Is dodgeball your favorite game?

I'm not dodging ANYTHING. I've addressed your points above, which you repeat anywhere and everywhere.....in other threads. We get it. We know where you stand.

Look. All I'm doing here is responding to A VERY SPECIFIC POST that was incorrect, and I cited the evidence to support my point. That's it. Do you disagree with this? Do you disagree with the statement that Orton couldn't win in Chicago when he had a top 5 defense and solid running game? If so, state your case and be specific.

Dedhed
09-05-2011, 05:56 AM
I'm not dodging ANYTHING. I've addressed your points above, which you repeat anywhere and everywhere.....in other threads. We get it. We know where you stand.

Look. All I'm doing here is responding to A VERY SPECIFIC POST that was incorrect, and I cited the evidence to support my point. That's it. Do you disagree with this? Do you disagree with the statement that Orton couldn't win in Chicago when he had a top 5 defense and solid running game? If so, state your case and be specific.

He's never won a playoff game, so yes, I would disagree that he's won anything, anywhere.

errand
09-05-2011, 06:05 AM
He's never won a playoff game, so yes, I would disagree that he's won anything, anywhere.

Hard to win one if you haven't played in one.....but that doesn't mean he didn't help his team make the playoffs like he did his rookie year going 10-5.

Lovie force fed the allegedly more talented Rex Grossman down Chicago's throats and while the roller coaster ride he led them on did result in an NFC championship, the bottom line is that when he opened the job up for competition in '08 Orton won the gig.

Orton played well going 9-6 despite an ankle injury that hindered his ability to make plays.

Clowns like you keep saying Orton can't raise the level of his teammates play...to which I'll say, nobody that defended him ever said he could.

what we have said is that he's a pretty good player who can win games for us with improved players around him and was not the main reason we finished 4-12 last year....and that's pretty evident due to the emphasis on improving the running game, pass protection, short yardage game, and defense. The powers that be didn't make any changes to the QB position.....

errand
09-05-2011, 06:07 AM

....and Tebow has?

Beantown Bronco
09-05-2011, 06:10 AM

Congratulations on making one of the most retarded and factually incorrect conclusions of all time.

OrangeSe7en
09-05-2011, 06:15 AM

Until you stop talking, people will continue to know you're stupid.

Agamemnon
09-05-2011, 06:16 AM
Congratulations on making one of the most retarded and factually incorrect conclusions of all time.

He's won a playoff game then?

errand
09-05-2011, 06:21 AM

So you admit that if we surround him with good players he can win?

errand
09-05-2011, 06:24 AM

No....then again, he's never lost one either

Bob's your Information Minister
09-05-2011, 06:27 AM
John Fox spent darn near a decade in love with Jake Delhomme.

Never tried to draft or develop a franchise quarterback. Content to stick with a guy who had horrible mobility and a limited arm.

He'll love Orton.

Beantown Bronco
09-05-2011, 06:30 AM

That wasn't his conclusion. That was his statement about which he based his conclusion that "he hasn't won anything, anywhere." Sad that I have to explain the difference between a statement and a conclusion.

Agamemnon
09-05-2011, 06:32 AM
That wasn't his conclusion. That was his statement about which he based his conclusion that "he hasn't won anything, anywhere." Sad that I have to explain the difference between a statement and a conclusion.

If he hasn't won a playoff game he hasn't won anything. Seems like a pretty sound conclusion. Or does he need to add in "meaningful" at the end?

Beantown Bronco
09-05-2011, 06:40 AM
If he hasn't won a playoff game he hasn't won anything. Seems like a pretty sound conclusion. Or does he need to add in "meaningful" at the end?

Regular season can be plenty meaningful. They wouldn't have made the playoffs his rookie year if he didn't win 10 games. I realize nobody is going to change their minds about him and I don't care. But let's not be flat out dishonest. The guy, if given a solid supporting cast, has shown he can win far more than he loses.

Now Brodie Croyle. There's a guy who hasn't won anything. Big difference.

Agamemnon
09-05-2011, 07:29 AM
Regular season can be plenty meaningful. They wouldn't have made the playoffs his rookie year if he didn't win 10 games. I realize nobody is going to change their minds about him and I don't care. But let's not be flat out dishonest. The guy, if given a solid supporting cast, has shown he can win far more than he loses.

Now Brodie Croyle. There's a guy who hasn't won anything. Big difference.

Right...

errand
09-05-2011, 12:36 PM
John Fox spent darn near a decade in love with Jake Delhomme.

Never tried to draft or develop a franchise quarterback. Content to stick with a guy who had horrible mobility and a limited arm.

He'll love Orton.

Well he did win an NFC title with Delhomme....who's to say he can't win another conference title with another QB?

Dedhed
09-05-2011, 12:53 PM
So you admit that if we surround him with good players he can win?7-9 games, yes. Playoff games, no.

Bob's your Information Minister
09-05-2011, 01:01 PM
Well he did win an NFC title with Delhomme....who's to say he can't win another conference title with another QB?

ROFL!

The chances of a conservative stodge like John Fox winning TWO Conference Titles with TWO mediocre quarterbacks has to be astronomical.

Dedhed
09-05-2011, 01:17 PM
Congratulations on making one of the most retarded and factually incorrect conclusions of all time.It's factually incorrect that he's never won a playoff game?

Dedhed
09-05-2011, 01:19 PM
Hard to win one if you haven't played in one.....

lulz

Dedhed
09-05-2011, 01:25 PM
The guy, if given a solid supporting cast, has shown he can win far more than he loses. What you're saying here is basically the argument against him. "If he doesn't have to carry the team and be a leader, he might be able to make the playoffs once every 7 years."

That's the QB you want, fine, I get it. I want a guy who lead a team to the playoffs every year. Orton is absolutely not that guy.

errand
09-05-2011, 01:54 PM
ROFL!

The chances of a conservative stodge like John Fox winning TWO Conference Titles with TWO mediocre quarterbacks has to be astronomical.

I guess a KC fan would know....................

errand
09-05-2011, 01:59 PM
What you're saying here is basically the argument against him. "If he doesn't have to carry the team and be a leader, he might be able to make the playoffs once every 7 years."

That's the QB you want, fine, I get it. I want a guy who lead a team to the playoffs every year. Orton is absolutely not that guy.

So what makes you think that Tebow is that guy?

Sure he helped Gators win two NCAA titles, but those teams had some pretty damn good players around him as well....it's not like he picked 21 other guys off the streets and said let's go play some ball.

And how can such a guy not take the bull by the horns and turn this team into his own? I believe Tebow will give it his all to win games...but I also believe Kyle will too.

You already said Orton plays to the level of the players around him...so if the Broncos surround him with good players are you admitting he can win?

errand
09-05-2011, 02:09 PM
7-9 games, yes. Playoff games, no.

So you don't believe that Orton can win a playoff game with improved team play and better overall talent around him?

I wonder why the BBT didn't make the required changes at the QB position then? Instead they went out and tried to fix the areas I've observed as lacking to say the least...

like our short yardage rushing attack by signing McGahee....or our OL protection and rush blocking by drafting Franklin...or our Secondary by drafting Moore and getting rid of underachievers like Cox...or our pass rush by drafting Miller...or our run defense by switching back to a 4-3 D and going after competent DT's.

But you believe the QB was why we went 4-12......surely if the QB was cause for concern they'd have gotten rid of the guy and found someone better to play the position. I mean surely Fox and Elway aren't that stupid right? Maybe one of them, but both?

Dedhed
09-05-2011, 02:14 PM
So what makes you think that Tebow is that guy?

Sure he helped Gators win two NCAA titles, but those teams had some pretty damn good players around him as well....it's not like he picked 21 other guys off the streets and said let's go play some ball.

And how can such a guy not take the bull by the horns and turn this team into his own? I believe Tebow will give it his all to win games...but I also believe Kyle will too.

You already said Orton plays to the level of the players around him...so if the Broncos surround him with good players are you admitting he can win?

For god's sake, read the posts in the thread. You already asked that question, and I already answered it.

I think Tebow can be that QB because even as a raw rookie in the NFL it was clear to my eye that he can do the things he did in college in this league, and he made the team more competitive.

The Ortonites play that off because of sample size, but all they're doing is ignoring what's out there, on tape, in real games. They want to imagine that Tebow has really regressed, and that once teams adjust Tebow will be inept. I get that some people just want to hate the guy, but it's silly to me.

Orton has proven, time and time again, that he's a below average journeyman QB.

Tebow has proven the exact opposite, regardless of sample size.

Tebow made a terrible team last year merely mediocre. That's what real players do; they make terrible teams mediocre, they make mediocre teams good, they make good teams great, and they make great teams unstoppable.

Tebow has shown to be that player at every level. Orton never has.

Dedhed
09-05-2011, 02:38 PM
So you don't believe that Orton can win a playoff game with improved team play and better overall talent around him?I don't believe Orton can lead this team to a winning record.

I wonder why the BBT didn't make the required changes at the QB position then? Instead they went out and tried to fix the areas I've observed as lacking to say the least...Didn't make the required changes...YET. All areas were lacking last year, including Orton. Not surprised a new regime would take the safe, and limited, route. You can't address all the lacking areas on a 4-12 team.

like our short yardage rushing attack by signing McGahee....or our OL protection and rush blocking by drafting Franklin...or our Secondary by drafting Moore and getting rid of underachievers like Cox...or our pass rush by drafting Miller...or our run defense by switching back to a 4-3 D and going after competent DT's.The lacking QB department was addressed with the drafting of Tebow.

But you believe the QB was why we went 4-12 Wrong again I believe the QB did nothing to make a terrible team anything but terrible. I believe Tebow made a terrible team mediocre.

......surely if the QB was cause for concern they'd have gotten rid of the guy and found someone better to play the position. Which is exactly what happened with the old regime, and what the new regime tried to do by shipping Orton. Surely if Tebow wasn't the answer, and they were planning to trade Orton, they would have addressed the QB position in the draft.

I mean surely Fox and Elway aren't that stupid right? Maybe one of them, but both?We'll see, won't we?

errand
09-05-2011, 02:39 PM
Tebow made a terrible team last year merely mediocre. That's what real players do; they make terrible teams mediocre, they make mediocre teams good, they make good teams great, and they make great teams unstoppable.

Tebow has shown to be that player at every level. Orton never has.

So why was he just average when playing with scrubs against scrubs this pre-season? Surely if he was able to elevate the play of those around him and inspire them to go from terrible to mediocre, he could do likewise with the human rummage sale he allegedly had to play with this preseason

Dedhed
09-05-2011, 02:41 PM
So why was he just average when playing with scrubs against scrubs this pre-season? Surely if he was able to elevate the play of those around him and inspire them to go from terrible to mediocre, he could do likewise with the human rummage sale he allegedly had to play with this preseason

He did.

Agamemnon
09-05-2011, 02:48 PM

A QB rating of 109 is not average you tard...

errand
09-05-2011, 02:54 PM
I don't believe Orton can lead this team to a winning record.

Orton proved he can get a team to the playoffs as he did in '05 as a rookie when he had a pretty good defense and above average running game...I think we'll be pleasantly suprised this season if we have the same things in place

Didn't make the required changes...YET. All areas were lacking last year, including Orton. Not surprised a new regime would take the safe, and limited, route. You can't address all the lacking areas on a 4-12 team.

Why can't you address all the lacking areas of a 4-12 team. Like Bill Walsh said "We're one of the worse franchises in the NFL...if you can't play here you can't play anywhere"

Wholesale changes are made all the time...look at Carolina this season...they drafted Clausen...he was thrown to the wolves as a rookie and despite looking much more improved going into his 2nd year they drafted Newton. I think the Broncos figured that QB was the one position that they didn't have to tweak or change at all

The lacking QB department was addressed with the drafting of Tebow.

Perhaps....or they were looking towards the long term future like say 3-4 years down the road...who knows? Unfortunately i think the one guy that could have turned him into a pretty damn good QB was in over his head as a HC and is now tutoring Sam Bradford into being a much better QB than Tebow ever could be.

Wrong again I believe the QB did nothing to make a terrible team anything but terrible. I believe Tebow made a terrible team mediocre.

How exactly did he make the team terrible? Was it his 3600 yards passing the 20 TD's or the 9 int's?

Which is exactly what happened with the old regime, and what the new regime tried to do by shipping Orton. Surely if Tebow wasn't the answer, and they were planning to trade Orton, they would have addressed the QB position in the draft.

But they didn't trade Orton...why? If it wasn't Orton's ability to play the position then it had to be Tebow's inability to play it that made them decide to keep him around for this season

We'll see, won't we?

I guess we will see....because i'm thinking we'll be better in all facets of the game on offense, and hopefully stay healthy and play better on defense....if Orton plays as well or better this season as he did last season we could make the playoffs

in bold

Agamemnon
09-05-2011, 02:56 PM
in bold

I lose all interest whenever people reference Orton's "success" with the Bears. Honestly if that is success to you you are rooting for the wrong team...

errand
09-05-2011, 02:57 PM

OH...OK.

So pray tell what was Orton's QB rating against the opposing starters this pre-season?

errand
09-05-2011, 02:58 PM
I lose all interest whenever people reference Orton's "success" with the Bears. Honestly if that is success to you you are rooting for the wrong team...

No different than you hanging your hat on a single, solitary homefield come from behind win against the NFL's worst pass defense, and a few rushing TD's.....what else you got? His 5 point loss to the Chargers?

errand
09-05-2011, 03:00 PM
He did.

Oh...your right. He elevated his fellow scrubs to greatness by scoring a garbage time TD against a prevent D being manned by opposing scrubs.....

errand
09-05-2011, 03:03 PM

Oh..and since you're bringing up QB rating...Orton's rating has gone up every season...while his TD to INT ration has risen to 2:1

Agamemnon
09-05-2011, 03:12 PM
Oh..and since you're bringing up QB rating...Orton's rating has gone up every season...while his TD to INT ration has risen to 2:1

Yep he's improved incrementally year after year. Too bad he still sucks when it matters most.

Agamemnon
09-05-2011, 03:13 PM
No different than you hanging your hat on a homefield come from behind win against the NFL's worst pass defense, and a few rushing TD's.....

Except that Tebow actually did something to win a game while Orton simply sucked...

errand
09-05-2011, 03:21 PM
Except that Tebow actually did something to win a game while Orton simply sucked...

Really? so the Broncos won despite Orton now?

None of those 7500 yards or 41 TD's had anything to do with the Broncos winning a game since he's been here huh? His not putting the defense in bad spots by keeping turnovers to a respectable level didn't help out either huh?

And of course the Broncos lost despite Tebow's immense talents right?

Orton throws a TD pass it's because the WR made a great catch....never Orton making a good accurate throw...but our WR's are so lucky that Tebow always puts the ball where they can catch it with as little effort as possible.....it's almost as if they're placed there by the hand of God, right?

****ing hero worshippers....

errand
09-05-2011, 03:24 PM
Yep he's improved incrementally year after year. Too bad he still sucks when it matters most.

But you said he can't become anything more than he is.....he's becoming a better QB every season he's played. I expect this year will be a better year for him....mainly because he should have an improved team to help him out....that and he's always improved every season

TheReverend
09-05-2011, 03:34 PM
But you said he can't become anything more than he is.....he's becoming a better QB every season he's played. I expect this year will be a better year for him....mainly because he should have an improved team to help him out....that and he's always improved every season

3-10 is a pretty sweet "improvement"

Agamemnon
09-05-2011, 03:52 PM

You are hopeless...

Agamemnon
09-05-2011, 03:54 PM
Really? so the Broncos won despite Orton now?

None of those 7500 yards or 41 TD's had anything to do with the Broncos winning a game since he's been here huh? His not putting the defense in bad spots by keeping turnovers to a respectable level didn't help out either huh?

And of course the Broncos lost despite Tebow's immense talents right?

Orton throws a TD pass it's because the WR made a great catch....never Orton making a good accurate throw...but our WR's are so lucky that Tebow always puts the ball where they can catch it with as little effort as possible.....it's almost as if they're placed there by the hand of God, right?

****ing hero worshippers....

I thought we were talking about Tebow's comeback versus Orton latching onto a Bears team and keeping them from contending. What the hell are you talking about?

DrFate
09-05-2011, 03:57 PM

Is this whole 'President of the Kyle Orton fan club' a volunteer gig, or do you actually get paid for it?

Agamemnon
09-05-2011, 04:14 PM
Is this whole 'President of the Kyle Orton fan club' a volunteer gig, or do you actually get paid for it?

I can't imagine anyone would do it for free.

Requiem
09-05-2011, 04:15 PM
Kyle Orton couldn't put on velcro shoes. Nuff said.

Beantown Bronco
09-05-2011, 04:57 PM
It's factually incorrect that he's never won a playoff game?

Can you not read? I addressed this EXACT statement in the prior post. I'm convinced half this board needs serious professional help.

go_broncos
09-05-2011, 04:59 PM
anything new..Orton sucks..no wonder you guys supported coach like Mcd.
Tebow is going to start this season.

NZ Bronco
09-05-2011, 05:08 PM
anything new..Orton sucks..no wonder you guys supported coach like Mcd.
Tebow is going to start this season.

The only thing Tebow is going to start this year is a long string of broken abstinence pledges

NZ Bronco
09-05-2011, 05:10 PM
Tebow = amazing politician or very good televangelist. (GO JESUS!)

Tebow does not = a good NFL QB.

Orton at least has the backing of the veterans on the team.

RhymesayersDU
09-05-2011, 06:45 PM
Well, that settles that.

Mile High Mojoe
09-05-2011, 08:20 PM
He stinks like a dead animal pit, like maggots on a gut wagon.

OABB
09-05-2011, 08:23 PM
i cant imagine wanting orton over tebow. at all. but than again I like qbs that try to win.

Requiem
09-05-2011, 08:24 PM
OABB you are cruel.

OABB
09-05-2011, 08:24 PM

maybe he will be good in ten years?

Dedhed
09-05-2011, 08:32 PM
Can you not read? I addressed this EXACT statement in the prior post. I'm convinced half this board needs serious professional help.

Except your prior post was based on an utter lack of reading comprehension.

Beantown Bronco
09-06-2011, 06:33 AM
Except your prior post was based on an utter lack of reading comprehension.

Ummmm, show me. I fully explained my post. It's not my fault you couldn't pass an ESL course.

TheReverend
09-06-2011, 07:11 AM
While I think truer words are RARELY spoken than the thread title, I have to admit I don't think Kyle is getting a fair shake of this season either. Quite frankly, there's no reason he shouldn't be taking the field on Monday night with a defense also featuring Joseph and Cofield, with an offensive line with a couple more proven vets at key spots, with Gaffney, etc

Beantown Bronco
09-06-2011, 07:29 AM
Xanders and Ellis are not amused, Rev.

TheReverend
09-06-2011, 07:32 AM
Xanders and Ellis are not amused, Rev.

Ha!

Neither are fans coming off a 4 win season with 25 mill in cap room in the richest FA market in recent history!

Kaylore
09-06-2011, 07:38 AM
Once again cap and cash are two different things.

We might have gotten rid of the cap in the capless year. But that cash still has to paid to Jamal Williams, Bannon, Mcd, Graham, etc. I believe Eddie mac posted that of that 24 Million in cap room, 20 million is being paid to those who were cut. So this idea that just because we have the room means we have the money is not true.

oubronco
09-06-2011, 07:45 AM
Kyle Orton couldn't put on velcro shoes. Nuff said.

But yet Tebow can't beat him for the starting gig Hilarious!

OABB
09-06-2011, 07:47 AM
But yet Tebow can't beat him for the starting gig Hilarious!

Well he has outplayed him. So there is that.

oubronco
09-06-2011, 07:49 AM
Well he has outplayed him. So there is that.

That's why he's 2nd/3rd string right

TheReverend
09-06-2011, 07:50 AM

We might have gotten rid of the cap in the capless year. But that cash still has to paid to Jamal Williams, Bannon, Mcd, Graham, etc. I believe Eddie mac posted that of that 24 Million in cap room, 20 million is being paid to those who were cut. So this idea that just because we have the room means we have the money is not true.

And that's fine, but you lie in the bed you make. Flat out AVOIDING excellent opportunities to lay some extra foundation for the future of your football franchise is their fault and theirs alone. This coaching carousel lays at the feet of the FO. The GM from the past two seasons is still at work. The President is still hanging out in his office.

Not saying "Fire them!" (though I think I'd like that), but they're (and naturally Bowlen) are the ones responsible for the situation and the ones responsible to FIX it. Not me or you or anyone else.

Dedhed
09-06-2011, 08:00 AM
Ummmm, show me.
Clearly you need someone to hold your hand. Maybe you can get someone to read over your shoulder and interpret what is being said. Maybe that way you can keep up.

He's never won a playoff game, so yes, I would disagree that he's won anything, anywhere.You called this post "Factually incorrect". There's only one fact in it. One indisputable fact.

The rest of the post is clearly lost on you, and I don't have the time to dumb things down so you can keep up.

Dedhed
09-06-2011, 08:01 AM

That's more to do with PR, but you'll see.

oubronco
09-06-2011, 08:03 AM
That's more to do with PR, but you'll see.

Best way to make money put your best players on the bench except Champ, Doom, ect. are playing........Oops

Dedhed
09-06-2011, 08:04 AM
No different than you hanging your hat on a single, solitary homefield come from behind win against the NFL's worst pass defense, and a few rushing TD's.....what else you got? His 5 point loss to the Chargers?It's very different actually. You and the Ortonites are expecting Orton to become something he's never been. The Tebowites are just expecting more of the same from Tebow.

You know about that one definition of insanity right? Where you keep doing the same thing while expecting a different result? That's Orton.

Dedhed
09-06-2011, 08:06 AM
Best way to <a href="http://kvors.com/click/?s=63452&c=110703" style="color:#006600;font-weight:bold;text-decoration:underline;background:none;padding:0;mar gin:0;">make money</a> put your best players on the bench except Champ, Doom, ect. are playing........OopsLocker room PR.

Beantown Bronco
09-06-2011, 08:06 AM
Clearly you need someone to hold your hand. Maybe you can get someone to read over your shoulder and interpret what is being said. Maybe that way you can keep up.

You called this post "Factually incorrect". There's only one fact in it. One indisputable fact.

The rest of the post is clearly lost on you, and I don't have the time to dumb things down so you can keep up.

Sorry. YOU'RE wrong.

I said very clearly (for all but you apparently) that....wait for it....HIS CONCLUSION.....not his statement that he based the conclusion off of.....was incorrect.

His statement: Orton's never won a playoff game.
This is correct. I've never debated this.

His conclusion based off of the statement above: I would disagree that Orton's won anything, anywhere.
This is simply not correct. He's won plenty of games.

oubronco
09-06-2011, 08:08 AM
It's very different actually. You and the Ortonites are expecting Orton to become something he's never been. The Tebowites are just expecting more of the same from Tebow.

You know about that one definition of insanity right? Where you keep doing the same thing while expecting a different result? That's Orton.

How is it that you guys can't get it

If Tebow is soooooooooooo much better than Orton then why isn't he the starter?

Your theory of PR crap is bull**** they will play the best players period

alkemical
09-06-2011, 08:11 AM

Ha!

Neither are fans coming off a 4 win season with 25 mill in cap room in the richest FA market in recent history!

Edit: Just reviewed Kaylor's post:

Must be some McDaniels $ the Organization is still paying out. Is Shanny's salary off the books now, or are we at the point that we are actually paying one head coach?

Seems that cash is tight...so I guess i'm in agreement that "we broke".

Beantown Bronco
09-06-2011, 08:11 AM
It's very different actually. You and the Ortonites are expecting Orton to become something he's never been.

Ummm, nobody is doing this. Prove it.

All I've seen is people saying that, if the defense and running game improve, Orton will continue doing what he's always done.....play to the level of those around him (as you say). So if we have a top 10 defense and running game like he had in Chicago, he'll win many more games than he loses. NOBODY has said that Orton is going to all of a sudden play like Manning or Brady or do anything he hasn't done before. We are, however, expecting the team around him will get better. That's all.

jhns
09-06-2011, 08:18 AM

You mean like when Hillis started here and didn't go to a different team, only to completely outplay every RB on this team? You have to be pretty dumb to make that post after what we have seen the last two years.

oubronco
09-06-2011, 08:19 AM
You mean like when Hillis started here and didn't go to a different team, only to completely outplay every RB on this team? You have to be pretty dumb to make that post after what we have seen the last two years.

Well McDumbass was running the show back then

Dedhed
09-06-2011, 08:21 AM
Sorry. YOU'RE wrong.

I said very clearly (for all but you apparently) that....wait for it....HIS CONCLUSION.....not his statement that he based the conclusion off of.....was incorrect.

His statement: Orton's never won a playoff game.
This is correct. I've never debated this.

His conclusion based off of the statement above: I would disagree that Orton's won anything, anywhere.
This is simply not correct. He's won plenty of games.
Umm...skippy. The conclusion was an opinion. An opinion cannot be "factually incorrect" no matter how hard you shut your eyes or click your heels together. An opinion could be based on incorrect facts, but that's certainly not the case here.

You could disagree with that opinion, but by calling an opinion factually incorrect all you're doing is highlighting your failure to comprehend what an opinion is.

It's pretty clear your whole take is based on an inability to understand the basic tenets of argument. I'll leave you to your heel clicking now.

Dedhed
09-06-2011, 08:23 AM

Sigh...

Dedhed
09-06-2011, 08:24 AM

Bubby Brister

Beantown Bronco
09-06-2011, 08:30 AM
Umm...skippy. The conclusion was an opinion. An opinion cannot be "factually incorrect" no matter how hard you shut your eyes or click your heels together. An opinion could be based on incorrect facts, but that's certainly not the case here.

You could disagree with that opinion, but by calling an opinion factually incorrect all you're doing is highlighting your failure to comprehend what an opinion is.

It's pretty clear your whole take is based on an inability to understand the basic tenets of argument. I'll leave you to your heel clicking now.

Ha! You've got to be kidding me.

His opinion is factually incorrect because it's not really an opinion. Read it again. If he simply said: Orton has not won any meaningful games anytime, anywhere," then that would be an opinion and I never would've called him on it because, if he only views playoffs as meaningful, then there's no debate. That's not what he did. He stated very clearly, that he's never won ANYTHING, ANYWHERE. Sorry, but by definition, that's making a factually incorrect statement. There's no way anyone could make that argument. He's not Brodie Croyle (and even then, you'd have to limit it to NFL).

TheReverend
09-06-2011, 08:30 AM
Edit: Just reviewed Kaylor's post:

Must be some McDaniels $ the Organization is still paying out. Is Shanny's salary off the books now, or are we at the point that we are actually paying one head coach?

Seems that cash is tight...so I guess i'm in agreement that "we broke".

Yup, still paying Shanahan. He and Snyder worked out a backloaded contract as a final FU to Bowlen so Pat could be paying him to rebuild the Redskins.

alkemical
09-06-2011, 08:34 AM
Yup, still paying Shanahan. He and Snyder worked out a backloaded contract as a final FU to Bowlen so Pat could be paying him to rebuild the Redskins.

i thought it was something like that, just didn't know the details. it really appears then, the cash is what's really bound up. This should also be McD's last year on the books also, i think/hope.

I would like Ellis to go do something else.

TheReverend
09-06-2011, 08:38 AM
i thought it was something like that, just didn't know the details. it really appears then, the cash is what's really bound up. This should also be McD's last year on the books also, i think/hope.

I would like Ellis to go do something else.

The point is, you can't say in one breath that the rumors of Bowlen being broke are ridiculous and in the next say we're 25 million under the cap because we don't have the cash.

We either have the money to improve our football club or we don't. It looks like we don't... or are ****ing incompetent.

Both are very likely possibilities and sadly not necessarily mutually exclusive.

OABB
09-06-2011, 08:47 AM

im not sure why he is there. im open to all conspiracies.

Dedhed
09-06-2011, 08:49 AM
Ha! You've got to be kidding me.

His opinion is factually incorrect because it's not really an opinion. Read it again. If he simply said: Orton has not won any meaningful games anytime, anywhere," then that would be an opinion and I never would've called him on it because, if he only views playoffs as meaningful, then there's no debate. That's not what he did. He stated very clearly, that he's never won ANYTHING, ANYWHERE. Sorry, but by definition, that's making a factually incorrect statement. There's no way anyone could make that argument. He's not Brodie Croyle (and even then, you'd have to limit it to NFL).
Wow, The fact that you don't even realize that it's me you're talking about speaks volumes to your ability to keep up.

This is the quote. It is completely clear to anyone with a modicum of sense that this is an opinion.

Dedhed
09-06-2011, 08:52 AM

There are only 2 ways about it.

1-You're expecting Orton to lead this team to playoff wins.

2-You don't care about playoff wins.

Both are insane to me.

OABB
09-06-2011, 08:54 AM
people really want orton over tebow huh? wow. this fan base is bat**** crazy.

Beantown Bronco
09-06-2011, 08:58 AM
This is the quote. It is completely clear to anyone with a modicum of sense that this is an opinion.

"I disagree that Obama has ever won anything, anywhere."

By your logic, this statement is an opinion that is not capable of being factually inaccurate.

Insanity.

OABB
09-06-2011, 08:59 AM

By your logic, this statement is an opinion that is not capable of being factually inaccurate.

Insanity.

he won the election. hes a winner. unlike borton.

Ironlung
09-06-2011, 09:18 AM

If Tebow was sooooooooo beat out by Orton in this "qb competition" why didnt Tebow get ANY reps with the 1st team?

oubronco
09-06-2011, 09:22 AM
If Tebow was sooooooooo beat out by Orton in this "qb competition" why didnt Tebow get ANY reps with the 1st team?

Probably because the "Coach" didn't think he deserved any :ouwknow:

OABB
09-06-2011, 09:53 AM

say what you want about tebow, but only a moron would think he didnt play well enough to merrit a run with the starters. tebow must really suck in practice or there is sone truth to mugs claim.

TheReverend
09-06-2011, 09:57 AM
say what you want about tebow, but only a moron would think he didnt play well enough to merrit a run with the starters. tebow must really suck in practice or there is sone truth to mugs claim.

If the fans saw him do well with the 1s, it would've taken the choice out of the coach's hands. That's why Tebow didn't get any first team reps.

Ironlung
09-06-2011, 09:59 AM

But you said Tebow was "beat out" by Orton...if its an open competition wouldn't you think they would both get a chance with the 1's?

alkemical
09-06-2011, 09:59 AM
The point is, you can't say in one breath that the rumors of Bowlen being broke are ridiculous and in the next say we're 25 million under the cap because we don't have the cash.

We either have the money to improve our football club or we don't. It looks like we don't... or are ****ing incompetent.

Both are very likely possibilities and sadly not necessarily mutually exclusive.

I agree, in some regards. But having cap room, and having the $ to utilize it are also not one-in-the-same. Bowlen doesn't seem to have the $ to invest in his business.

As far as incompetence...well - it really seems that the wheels fell off that train...about what 2yrs ago? We are seeing the ramifications of running a business poorly. Bad $ decisions that hurt the franchise's ability to maneuver.

As much as I like Elway - I hope his business skills with the Broncos are better than some of his other investments. (MVP.com as example)

~le sigh

Dedhed
09-06-2011, 10:14 AM

Insanity.

Wow. I really thought you were brighter than this.

TailgateNut
09-06-2011, 10:18 AM
If the fans saw him do well with the 1s, it would've taken the choice out of the coach's hands. That's why Tebow didn't get any first team reps.

You actually value your opinion?ROFL!

The fans have "NO HORSE IN THAT RACE", you arrogant prick.

oubronco
09-06-2011, 10:33 AM
But you said Tebow was "beat out" by Orton...if its an open competition wouldn't you think they would both get a chance with the 1's?

You do realize that Coaches get to see players everyday and not just on Sunday's right

Beantown Bronco
09-06-2011, 10:58 AM
Wow. I really thought you were brighter than this.

As usual, a response that contains no substance and serves no real purpose. Shocker.

Let's just agree to disagree on this one. I believe opinions can contain factually inaccurate statements; you don't. Let's move on.

jhns
09-06-2011, 10:58 AM
You do realize that Coaches get to see players everyday and not just on Sunday's right

So when exactly did they see them play before making the decision? Where they at last years practices?

TheReverend
09-06-2011, 11:01 AM
You actually value your opinion?ROFL!

The fans have "NO HORSE IN THAT RACE", you arrogant prick.

Color me stunned that you didn't understand the post.

Beantown Bronco
09-06-2011, 11:01 AM
So when exactly did they see them play before making the decision? Where they at last years practices?

I heard on the light rail that Scarnecchia sold them all the practice videos through ebay.

Dedhed
09-06-2011, 11:16 AM
As usual, a response that contains no substance and serves no real purpose. Shocker.

Let's just agree to disagree on this one. I believe opinions can contain factually inaccurate statements; you don't. Let's move on.
There was nothing factually inaccurate in my statement.

Opinions cannot contain ANY factual statement, you tool. Therefore, they cannot possibly contain factually inaccurate statements.

As I have already outlined for you, which clearly hasn't sunk in yet, an opinion can be based on inaccurate facts, but there is nothing at all factual about the opinion itself.

It is my opinion that playoff wins are everything.
Orton has never won a playoff game.
Therefore, in my opinion, Orton has never won anything.

All of that was included in my original post for anyone above a 3rd grade reading level. None of it can be called factually inaccurate. There are no facts in the opinionated statements, and the factul statement is absolutely accurate.

There's nothing to argue there regarding facts. You can disagree with the opinion that playoff wins are everything, but you can't call it factually inaccurate no matter how hard you try.

TailgateNut
09-06-2011, 11:17 AM
Color me stunned that you didn't understand the post.

Like I said: Arrogant Prick.

You act as if the coaches would change their minds IF/when Tebow had a good outing with the first team, they would automatically change starters because of pressure from the Tebonites. ROFL!

How heavy is that noggin?

Ironlung
09-06-2011, 11:18 AM

Oh yeah I forgot. Orton looks awesome in practice, who cares about games?

oubronco
09-06-2011, 11:21 AM

All I can tell you is " it is what it is" noone on this board can change it and the only few who can don't seem to want to so take it how you want

Dedhed
09-06-2011, 11:21 AM

How do you get to Sunday's right?

TheReverend
09-06-2011, 11:22 AM
Like I said: Arrogant Prick.

You act as if the coaches would change their minds IF/when Tebow had a good outing with the first team, they would automatically change starters because of pressure from the Tebonites. ROFL!

How heavy is that noggin?

Not sure how that's being an "arrogant prick"...

Are you trying to claim the coaches/FO don't already feel heat over Tebow? If so, why are most of their pressers about him? Why are 90% of the Denver articles about him? Etc.

Imagine had he gone out with the first team and out played Kyle. That already damn near overwhelming (and just like it did last year, it WILL become overwhelming and he will play), would become a goddamn tsunami will all of the coaching staff and FO's cocks on the line if they went with Orton and he failed.

Sorry if you can't grasp that, but it's really ****ing clear and has nothing to do with me personally, so not sure where the "arrogance" is coming from.

Dedhed
All I can tell you is " it is what it is" noone on this board can change it and the only few who can don't seem to want to so take it how you wanttrysomepunctuationandaccuratespacingsopeopleca nunderstandwhatyouresaying

oubronco
Keep bitchin fellas it's not going to change the fact that Orton is the starter and Tebow is not

TheReverend
09-06-2011, 11:23 AM
Keep b****in fellas it's not going to change the fact that Orton is the starter and Tebow is not

It did last year. ^5

oubronco
09-06-2011, 11:24 AM
trysomepunctuationandaccuratespacingsopeoplecanund erstandwhatyouresaying

Sorry mobile phone

TailgateNut
09-06-2011, 11:28 AM
It did last year. ^5

LOL No, the season was in the crapper, the coach was jettisoned, Orton was injured and the outcomes of the last 3 games din't mean squat, so there was no loss in putting fantasy boy in to play a few meaningless games.

It wasn't FanPressure which convinced them to start TimBoy as you would like to think.

Beantown Bronco
09-06-2011, 11:32 AM
Just can't let it go, dedhed, can you? I asked you nicely to agree to disagree and we could both walk away......but apparently that was too much to ask. Unreal. What an angry, bitter little man you are. Enjoy the high blood pressure.

TailgateNut
09-06-2011, 11:33 AM
Not sure how that's being an "arrogant prick"...

Are you trying to claim the coaches/FO don't already feel heat over Tebow? If so, why are most of their pressers about him? Why are 90% of the Denver articles about him? Etc. Feel heat? Sure, you Tebonites are relentless whiners and the media will flock to anything wich sells fishrags and ad space on their network.

Imagine had he gone out with the first team and out played Kyle Apparantly he hasn't been able to do that. That already damn near overwhelming HUH (and just like it did last year, it WILL become overwhelming and he will play),would become a goddamn tsunami will all of the coaching staff HUH and FO's cocks on the line if they went with Orton and he failed.

Sorry if you can't grasp that, but it's really ****ing clear and has nothing to do with me personally, so not sure where the "arrogance" is coming from.

WOW!

You should apply for a position at Dove valley. Now that McD is gone, they could use another arrogant prick.

Dedhed
09-06-2011, 12:12 PM
Just can't let it go, dedhed, can you? I asked you nicely to agree to disagree and we could both walk away......but apparently that was too much to ask. Unreal. What an angry, bitter little man you are. Enjoy the high blood pressure.

lulz

Dedhed
09-06-2011, 12:13 PM
It did last year. ^5

It will again this year, only sooner.

TheReverend
09-06-2011, 12:18 PM
WOW!

You should apply for a position at Dove valley. Now that McD is gone, they could use another arrogant prick.

Another sterling example of why responding to you is a waste of time.

It will again this year, only sooner.

Agree. Week 6, give or take 2, imo.

TailgateNut
09-06-2011, 12:21 PM
Another sterling example of why responding to you is a waste of time.

Why? Because you are so full of **** that you think the FANS force the Broncos to keep-dump or start-sit players? ROFL!

Arrogant Prick!

TheReverend
09-06-2011, 12:22 PM
Why? Because you are so full of **** that you think the FANS force the Broncos to keep-dump or start-sit players? ROFL!

Arrogant Prick!

Not even what I said...

However, if you think fan pressure isn't a reality, then speaking to you is even more worthless than I already believe it to be.

TailgateNut
09-06-2011, 12:26 PM
Not even what I said...

However, if you think fan pressure isn't a reality, then speaking to you is even more worthless than I already believe it to be.

How has it worked for you so far???

Not that you actually attend games, so you are a deaf, dumb and blind kinda fan!

You dont' hear what the Broncos have to say.
You don't see that TimBow needs work.
...and no one cares/hears if/what you are crying about

TheReverend
09-06-2011, 12:29 PM
How has it worked for you so far???

Not that you actually attend games, so you are a deaf, dumb and blind kinda fan!

You dont' hear what the Broncos have to say.
You don't see that TimBow needs work.
...and no one cares/hears if/what you are crying about

Once again... this has nothing to do with ME, you incomprehensible retard.

I understand you can't wrap your mind around that because you have to make everything about you personally with your "Hm does this guy fit MY idealogy?" and "Hm, my fragile belief structure gets offended by a non-offensive ****ing commercial from this guy's mother!"

So shut the **** up you worthless, old, fat, queer.

...at least until you have a goddamn clue about what you're responding to because you STILL don't.

Miss I.
09-06-2011, 12:38 PM
Okay just to get the thread up to date:
1. Orton stinks.
2. Orton doesn't stink
3. Tebow Stinks.
4. No Tebow is the 2nd coming of Elway.
5. Tebow is treated unfairly and the FO are cowards for sitting him while playing it safe with Orton.
6. Rebuttal: Tebow has poor mechanics and hasn't earned the starting role.
7. 6 pages of namecalling, nitpicking of grammar and questioning of fan loyalty and intellect.

Did I miss anything? ;D

PS...It's still Brian Griese's Fault.

alkemical
09-06-2011, 12:39 PM
I like turtles.

Miss I.
09-06-2011, 12:40 PM
I like turtles.

Me too....

<iframe width="420" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/MFlNxDGPlvA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ironlung
09-06-2011, 01:02 PM

I understand you can't wrap your mind around that because you have to make everything about you personally with your "Hm does this guy fit MY idealogy?" and "Hm, my fragile belief structure gets offended by a non-offensive ****ing commercial from this guy's mother!"

...at least until you have a goddamn clue about what you're responding to because you STILL don't.

Lulz.

TailgateNut
09-06-2011, 01:03 PM

How quaint! You ****ing useless groundpounding retard.

No one gives a **** about your manlove for TimBoy! NOBODY!

Miss I.
09-06-2011, 01:09 PM
I like turtles.

I also like Highland coos.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3582/3515949071_64312270a4.jpg

TheReverend
09-06-2011, 01:11 PM
How quaint! You ****ing useless groundpounding retard.

No one gives a **** about your manlove for TimBoy! NOBODY!

Maybe the fifth time you'll understand this:

This has nothing to do with me or what I want.

This has to do with the fanbase in general. FFS, you yourself sit there and whine about the "Tebow fans" at games now. WTF do you think that is? Pressure, dumb ass. Orton's been booed since his first scrimmage. He's not the fan favorite. Fox and Elway and everybody can back Orton, but if we're staring at 1-5, wtf do you think is going to happen?

Jesus Christ, learn to read.

TailgateNut
09-06-2011, 01:26 PM
Maybe the fifth time you'll understand this:

This has nothing to do with me or what I want.

This has to do with the fanbase in general. FFS, you yourself sit there and whine about the "Tebow fans" at games now. WTF do you think that is? Pressure, dumb ass. Orton's been booed since his first scrimmage. He's not the fan favorite. Fox and Elway and everybody can back Orton, but if we're staring at 1-5, wtf do you think is going to happen?

Jesus Christ, learn to read.

Hey dumbass. Allow me to enlighten you. I atteend games and Orton has not been booed since the first scrimmage. The Tebonites were utterly silent this preseason until their PosterBoy was put in. Then they eeked like little girls at a Bieber concert.

**** them, **** you and if Timboy can't improve, **** TimBoy!

bronco militia
09-06-2011, 01:33 PM
Hey dumbass. Allow me to enlighten you. I atteend games and Orton has not been booed since the first scrimmage. The Tebonites were utterly silent this preseason until their PosterBoy was put in. Then they eeked like little girls at a Bieber concert.

Me and a few thousand other fans boo'd Orton in last years Colts game....

wierd

TheReverend
09-06-2011, 01:34 PM

Gotta resort to lying now?

Choke on a dick, douche.

Miss I.
09-06-2011, 01:36 PM

Choke on a dick, douche.

Now that is clearly ridiculous. Douche bags are to used clean vaginas, they are not used on a dick.

Boys are so stupid sometimes. ;D

oh and all smartassery aside, fans who boo their own players are asshats and should consider becoming Raiders fans because that is a team worth booing. As far as our fanbase and most fanbases the fickleness of players being in or out of fan favor I would hope would not be a major determining factor in the HO making personnel decisions. Current performance should be. If Orton does fail he should be benched. If he plays well he should remain starter.

TailgateNut
09-06-2011, 01:36 PM
I also like Highland coos.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3582/3515949071_64312270a4.jpg

There's a farm right up the road from one of my projects that has a bunch of those "hippie Cows". Cool looking bovines, I must say.:thumbsup:

TailgateNut
09-06-2011, 01:38 PM

Choke on a dick, douche.

Lying? STFU you ignorant, and arrogant groundpounding moron!

Powderaddict
Yeah he does.

TailgateNut
Me and a few thousand other fans boo'd Orton in last years Colts game....

wierd

Reading comprehension failure!

crawdad
09-06-2011, 01:41 PM
Now that is clearly ridiculous. Douche bags are to used clean vaginas, they are not used on a dick.

oh and all smartassery aside, fans who boo their own players and asshats and should consider becoming Raiders fans because that is a team worth booing. As far as our fanbase and most fanbases the fickleness of players being in or out of fan favor I would hope would not be a major determining factor in the HO making personnel decisions. Current performance should be. If Orton does fail he should be benched. If he plays well he should remain starter.

^This!

TailgateNut

oh and all smartassery aside, fans who boo their own players and asshats and should consider becoming Raiders fans because that is a team worth booing. As far as our fanbase and most fanbases the fickleness of players being in or out of fan favor I would hope would not be a major determining factor in the HO making personnel decisions. Current performance should be. If Orton does fail he should be benched. If he plays well he should remain starter.

Don't fault him. He's not the brightest bulb.

Miss I.
There's a farm right up the road from one of my projects that has a bunch of those "hippie Cows". Cool looking bovines, I must say.:thumbsup:

Just got back from Scotland. The cows just amuse me. Sometimes it is the little things in life that amuse me. ;D

Beantown Bronco
09-06-2011, 02:02 PM
Just got back from Scotland. They cows just amuse me. Sometimes it is the little things in life that amuse me. ;D

You sound like Mrs Bean every time I get nekkid.

Miss I.
09-06-2011, 02:05 PM
You sound like Mrs Bean every time I get nekkid.

Now that's silly I am sure it's not small. It's a good size.

But just so you know when say it's a good size well what we mean is...well a video is better. ;D

<iframe width="420" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/W0nqZii2RjI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

bronco militia
09-06-2011, 02:12 PM

oh and all smartassery aside, fans who boo their own players are asshats and should consider becoming Raiders fans because that is a team worth booing.

oh give me a break. This is pro football, not your kids little league team.

Miss I.
09-06-2011, 02:20 PM
oh give me a break. This is pro football, not your kids little league team.

okay ****wit, just what is so professional or helpful about booing your own team during the ****ing game? I get coming on here and bitching and moaning, but what exactly is helpful about booing your own team during the game itself? home field advantage is helpful when the fans are actually supporting their team. The noise factor can make the other team miss a critical whistle, etc, but our booing our own team only provides encouragement to rival fans to act like dip****s at our stadium.

As for your patronizing statment about Little league team that's not even accurate, have you ever been to a little league game? Geezue parents are assholes ripping small kids apart that don't perform so don't go there.

My opinion is what it is, just my opinion. Being a fan to me means supporting my team in public, especially during the games. Here I can come and vent within the safety of the fanbase without giving rival fans any satisfaction. By going to the game and ****ting on one's own team, well that just seems counterproductive.

bronco militia
09-06-2011, 02:25 PM
okay ****wit, just what is so professional or helpful about booing your own team during the ****ing game? I get coming on here and b****ing and moaning, but what exactly is helpful about booing your own team during the game itself? home field advantage is helpful when the fans are actually supporting their team. The noise factor can make the other team miss a critical whistle, etc, but our booing our own team only provides encouragement to rival fans to act like dip****s at our stadium.

good for you, but that's not how I roll.

orange 4 life
09-06-2011, 03:06 PM

Same as the other thread. It sure should be the last.

OABB
09-06-2011, 03:34 PM
okay ****wit, just what is so professional or helpful about booing your own team during the ****ing game? I get coming on here and b****ing and moaning, but what exactly is helpful about booing your own team during the game itself? home field advantage is helpful when the fans are actually supporting their team. The noise factor can make the other team miss a critical whistle, etc, but our booing our own team only provides encouragement to rival fans to act like dip****s at our stadium.

As for your patronizing statment about Little league team that's not even accurate, have you ever been to a little league game? Geezue parents are a-holes ripping small kids apart that don't perform so don't go there.

My opinion is what it is, just my opinion. Being a fan to me means supporting my team in public, especially during the games. Here I can come and vent within the safety of the fanbase without giving rival fans any satisfaction. By going to the game and ****ting on one's own team, well that just seems counterproductive.

if enough of us boo, the pressure might force a change. booing is the only way to save the broncos. that or a crowbar to ortons kneecap.

either one actually.

TailgateNut
09-06-2011, 04:53 PM
if enough of us boo, the pressure might force a change. booing is the only way to save the broncos. that or a crowbar to ortons kneecap.

either one actually.

I sure they hear your ignorant ass booing from the basement of your grandmothers' house.

****ing asswipe just like militia and any other ****ing assclown crossdressing raiderfan wannabe who boos their team.

Spider
09-06-2011, 05:00 PM
:rofl: ........

oubronco
09-06-2011, 05:24 PM
Epic

alkemical
09-06-2011, 05:44 PM
interesting.

OABB
09-06-2011, 07:08 PM
I sure they hear your ignorant ass booing from the basement of your grandmothers' house.

****ing asswipe just like militia and any other ****ing assclown crossdressing raiderfan wannabe who boos their team.

ive been doing alot of diaphragm exersizes to increase the volume of my boos.

bronco militia
09-06-2011, 07:18 PM

Ha!Ha!Ha!

you're so cute when you get your panties in wad

errand
09-06-2011, 07:26 PM
if enough of us boo, the pressure might force a change. booing is the only way to save the broncos. that or a crowbar to ortons kneecap.......either one actually.

Are you ****ing serious dude? You're actually hoping a Broncos players gets injured or even worse assaulted? You really need help for your man crush you got on Tebow....

Spider
09-06-2011, 07:29 PM
Been a fan since 1972 .......... Never booed once........

OABB
09-06-2011, 07:37 PM
Are you ****ing serious dude? You're actually hoping a Broncos players gets injured or even worse assaulted? You really need help for your man crush you got on Tebow....

not hoping. got the crowbar purchased and have been reading jeff galoolies(sp?)book for pointers.

bronco militia
09-06-2011, 07:43 PM
Been a fan since 1972 .......... Never booed once........

yeah, but you're old

Kaylore
09-06-2011, 07:45 PM
I feel it appropriate to mention if you eat a lot of nuts and don't chew them really well you will poop blood.

bronco militia
09-06-2011, 07:50 PM
I feel it appropriate to mention if you eat a lot of nuts and don't chew them really well you will poop blood.

http://nerdmeltla.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/the-more-you-know1.jpg

RhymesayersDU
09-06-2011, 07:51 PM
This thread needs the address to a gay bar.

Let's rumble.

Dr. Broncenstein
09-06-2011, 07:55 PM

Not always but this is medically possible.

Miss I.
09-06-2011, 10:00 PM

I think this here squirrel is in for some trouble then. ;D

http://www.lovehorsepower.com/galleries/44269331/CheeseDS/album/slides/funny-pictures-squirrel-big-nuts.jpg

Dedhed
09-07-2011, 09:33 AM
okay ****wit, just what is so professional or helpful about booing your own team during the ****ing game? I get coming on here and b****ing and moaning, but what exactly is helpful about booing your own team during the game itself?

To express your displeasure with the product you paid to see. Booing crappy QB play after a series doesn't mean you can't cheer like hell to support the defense.

TailgateNut
09-07-2011, 09:49 AM
To express your displeasure with the product you paid to see. Booing crappy QB play after a series doesn't mean you can't cheer like hell to support the defense.

1. Do you attend games (or are you another OABB type who just talks ****)
2. So it's only been crappy QB performance which has had us in the cellar?ROFL!

TheReverend
09-07-2011, 10:11 AM

Nice to see you reassuming your fan police commissioner role...

TailgateNut
09-07-2011, 10:15 AM
Nice to see you reassuming your fan police commissioner role...

Fan police, my ass. It's funny to me that those who talk about booing anyone don't attend any games. HOW THE **** DOES ANYONE HEAR THEM GOING THROUGH THEIR MOTIONS?

Do tell...........

TheReverend
09-07-2011, 10:19 AM
Fan police, my ass. It's funny to me that those who talk about booing anyone don't attend any games. HOW THE **** DOES ANYONE HEAR THEM GOING THROUGH THEIR MOTIONS?

Do tell...........

Can you restructure your post so it's actually comprehend-able?

Thanks.

TailgateNut
09-07-2011, 10:26 AM

Thanks.

For the IQ challenged: How can someone hear the poor bastard booing when he is sitting in his grandmothers' basement?

Proof that the "leatherneck" adversly affects the ability of the brain to function as intended.

vancejohnson82
09-07-2011, 10:27 AM
Thanks.

was this ironic?

also, I think the fan police thing can be used when we have idiots going to the games already planning on booing our team

I would have booed them during the 41-3 drubbing at home to SD in 2007...and during the Faider game last year

but to go into Week 1 talking about booing our guys is kinda ridiculous

OBF1
09-07-2011, 10:28 AM
This is the perfect opprotunity to mention Tim Tebow for President :)

OBF1
09-07-2011, 10:30 AM
was this ironic?

also, I think the fan police thing can be used when we have idiots going to the games already planning on booing our team

I would have booed them during the 41-3 drubbing at home to SD in 2007...and during the Faider game last year

I was at that game, and the game before when we got biotch slapped by Jacksonville. Did not boo, just left early at the SD game... had enough.

TheReverend
09-07-2011, 10:31 AM
was this ironic?

I thought the hyphen was a tip off...

OABB
09-07-2011, 10:31 AM
For the IQ challenged: How can someone hear the poor bastard booing when he is sitting in his grandmothers' basement?

Proof that the "leatherneck" adversly affects the ability of the brain to function as intended.

ive got a really really big bullhorn.

TheReverend
09-07-2011, 10:32 AM

This is sooooooo sad.

Did Fozzie Bear make fun of you this week? That why you're in a bad mood?

vancejohnson82
09-07-2011, 10:34 AM
I thought the hyphen was a tip off...

ok....that is some really, really subtle sarcasm

well played

vancejohnson82
09-07-2011, 10:35 AM
I was at that game, and the game before when we got biotch slapped by Jacksonville. Did not boo, just left early at the SD game... had enough.

I've never been so disgusted with the team....well up until last year

Tried to watch every second of that game but couldn't watch the last 3 minutes...it was pathetic...I would have left early and taken a dump in the concourse if I was there

Miss I.
09-07-2011, 10:37 AM

oh sure, all guys claim that...

:worthless

crawdad
09-07-2011, 10:40 AM
not hoping. got the crowbar purchased and have been reading jeff galoolies(sp?)book for pointers.

You are truly an idiot!

Are you aware that threats are a felony offense?

TailgateNut
09-07-2011, 10:41 AM
This is the perfect opprotunity to mention Tim Tebow for President :)

Well, he would gete the evangelical right vote and he would have to quit football.

Go for it! Please!

Miss I.
09-07-2011, 10:42 AM
Well, he would gete the evangelical right vote and he would have to quit football.

Go for it! Please!

well that depends, he could be running for President of the Tim Tebow Fan club and then he would not have to quit football. ;D

TailgateNut
09-07-2011, 10:43 AM

The only thing big "on you" is your EGO!

TailgateNut
09-07-2011, 10:44 AM
well that depends, he could be running for President of the Tim Tebow Fan club and then he would not have to quit football. ;D

Touche', or is it spelled douche'? HMMM:~ohyah!:

OABB
09-07-2011, 10:44 AM

and my penis.

my penis is big.

TheReverend
09-07-2011, 10:47 AM

What is it that made you feel the quotations belong on "on you"?

Genuinely curious.

Beantown Bronco
09-07-2011, 10:50 AM
and my penis.

my penis is big.

<iframe width="560" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/3aiJXugA4rQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Miss I.
09-07-2011, 10:51 AM
and my penis.

my penis is big.

OABB
09-07-2011, 10:57 AM

ok. its above average....for a pigmy.

Dedhed
09-07-2011, 11:05 AM

Wow, you really are dim.

crawdad
09-07-2011, 11:07 AM
Wow, you really are dim.

You are one to call someone dim! Deadhead!

Hilarious!Hilarious!Hilarious!Hilarious!Hilarious!

Dedhed
09-07-2011, 11:09 AM
What is it that made you feel the quotations belong on "on you"?

Genuinely curious.

Remember the "Friends" episode where Joey tries to use ellipsis for dramatic effect, but has no idea what they mean?

Dedhed
09-07-2011, 11:10 AM
You are one to call someone dim! Deadhead!

Hilarious!Hilarious!Hilarious!Hilarious!Hilarious!

Use more emoticons.

TheReverend
09-07-2011, 11:27 AM
Remember the "Friends" episode where Joey tries to use ellipsis for dramatic effect, but has no idea what they mean?

Sadly I don't... actually thought that show was kinda gay. ...No offense.

Archer81
09-07-2011, 11:31 AM
ok. its above average....for a pigmy.

that's what she said...

:Broncos:

Dedhed
09-07-2011, 11:38 AM
Sadly I don't... actually thought that show was kinda gay. ...No offense.

None taken. It was a hit with the girls at the time, so I kept tabs.

alkemical
09-07-2011, 12:00 PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monica_Seles#1993_stabbing

OABB
09-07-2011, 12:05 PM

stabbings.too dangerous. just want orton to miss a few series is all. it should only take a few to lose the job.

TailgateNut
09-07-2011, 12:05 PM

We may need to do our civic duty and pull a "Tensi" on OABB. HMMMM.

alkemical
09-07-2011, 12:09 PM
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0116277/

Storyline

Three-times MVP baseball player Bobby Rayburn joins San Fransisco Giants, and obsessive fan, whose profession is selling hunting knives, Gil Renard is excited over that. But Rayburn plays the worst season of his career and Renard tries to do everything to help him, but goes too far. Written by Anonymous

TheReverend
09-07-2011, 12:21 PM
We may need to do our civic duty and pull a "Tensi" on OABB. HMMMM.

Probably a "ban-able" post.

crawdad
09-07-2011, 12:41 PM
ive been doing alot of diaphragm exercises to increase the volume of my sucking.

Fixed it for you

OABB
09-07-2011, 12:51 PM
Fixed it for you

well you do have to suck in a lot of air to boo really loud. it was a funny fyp though in theory.

with that said, it should be stated that I wont even remotely be the only one booing when fetally fetuson lays down on a crucial 3rd down play. the 12th man is back baby!

oubronco
09-07-2011, 12:54 PM
well you do have to suck in a lot of air to boo really loud. it was a funny fyp though in theory.

with that said, it should be stated that I wont even remotely be the only one booing when fetally fetuson lays down on a crucial 3rd down play. the 12th man is back baby!

Are you gonna cry and throw a fit when Orton has a good game and we win

OABB
09-07-2011, 12:58 PM
Are you gonna cry and throw a fit when Orton has a good game and we win

no. If he does that I wont boo for him. I like Orton and wish he was a better qb. If he all of the sudden became a completely different guy Id be ecstatic. Tebow can stay on the bench for all I care at that point.

but here on earth, in the real world, booing him off the field may be our only chance to field a good team.

as a bronco fan I want the best 22 on the field at all times. why do you think im going to galooly Orton?

oubronco
09-07-2011, 01:07 PM
no. If he does that I wont boo for him. I like Orton and wish he was a better qb. If he all of the sudden became a completely different guy Id be ecstatic. Tebow can stay on the bench for all I care at that point.

but here on earth, in the real world, booing him off the field may be our only chance to field a good team.

as a bronco fan I want the best 22 on the field at all times. why do you think im going to galoolie Orton?

Tebow can't beat Orton for the starting gig. Why would you want him on the field then

TailgateNut
09-07-2011, 01:09 PM
Tebow can't beat Orton for the starting gig. Why would you want him on the field then

I love how sugarplum (OABB) keeps talking about him booing anyone off the field. ****ing moron.

OABB
09-07-2011, 01:12 PM

I believe he has played well enough to. its not my decision. quinn played better in training camp than Tebow-who should be second string? coaches make mistakes all the time. galooly will fix that mistake.

galooly lives.

Micanopy
09-07-2011, 01:17 PM
I cant believe he couldnt make a move and pick up the extra 2 inches he needed on the third down scramble!! my 80 year old Grandpa would have tried harder than that!

against a smaller guy even, What a wuss!!

Saving himself for the playoffs

TheReverend
09-07-2011, 01:18 PM
I believe he has played well enough to. its not my decision. quinn played better in training camp than Tebow-who should be second string? coaches make mistakes all the time. galooly will fix that mistake.

galooly lives.

Dude... I lol'd and we all know you're kidding

...Buuuuuuut you should probably change your avy back