PDA

View Full Version : Source: Tebow is Broncos 4th best QB

Pages : [1] 2

Bob's your Information Minister
08-23-2011, 12:41 PM
Broncos officials see Tebow as fourth best QB in camp (http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/08/23/some-broncos-officials-see-tebow-as-fourth-best-qb-in-camp)

Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on August 23, 2011, 3:35 PM EDT

Tim Tebow AP

A rough month in the development of Broncos quarterback Tim Tebow is about to get a little rougher.

Michael Silver of Yahoo! Sports got some some eye-opening quotes from various members of the Broncos organization that will make waves in Denver.

“If everything was totally equal, and this were a competition based only on performance at this camp, Tebow would probably be the fourth-string guy,” one source told Silver. “Kyle [Orton] is far and away the best, and Tebow’s way behind [Brady] Quinn, too. And I’m telling you, Adam Weber is flat-out better right now.”

Weber, an undrafted rookie, has no chance to actually pass Tebow on the depth chart. But Weber has looked impressive when given the chance, and Tebow is struggling to work under center or grasp a pro offense.

One Broncos executive says to, “Forget about how [Tebow] delivers the ball, or how accurate it is. First he has to know where to go with it.”

We’re getting to the point that this feels like piling on. It seems clear Tebow has a long way to go, and this Broncos staff may have a hard time ever embracing him as the answer. They see him as a project.

Silver confirms the Broncos were willing to trade Kyle Orton to the Dolphins for a third-round pick at one point. Receiver Brandon Lloyd called it a “relief” when Orton stayed put.

“Sometimes the best things that happen to you in life are the things that don’t happen,” one high-ranking official told Silver.

The usual caveats apply. Tebow was always supposed to take time. Through hard work, the Broncos think perhaps he could improve enough to start.

Maybe Tebow will be a succesful starter someday, in Denver or elsewhere. If that happens, we’ll hear a lot about how Tebow proved the “haters” wrong and overcame some low moments in his career.

It’s hard to imagine it will get much lower than being called the fourth-best quarterback on the Broncos, by the Broncos.

Kaylore
08-23-2011, 12:44 PM
...In the world!

08-23-2011, 12:44 PM
If this is true, what the hell were the Donks doing trying to move Orton?

Rulon Velvet Jones
08-23-2011, 12:45 PM
Source: The depth chart and reality show otherwise.

bronco militia
08-23-2011, 12:45 PM

according to Brian Griese , Kyle asked for the trade

Inkana7
08-23-2011, 12:46 PM
lol this is gonna be fun

MacGruder
08-23-2011, 12:46 PM
Remember when I said that 20,000 past QBs coming out of college would "look" better than Tebow? This is what I was talking about.

Ironically this is an argument about why Orton and Quinn shouldn't be starters over Tebow anymore than Weber... lol

Because any conventional "show pony" QB groomed conventionally will look better than Tebow in practice.

Tebow is so talented he didn't have to go that route.

If these guys had Tebow's physical ability they wouldn't look like show ponies either. They'd be playing like Tebow.

PS.. I think Brandon Lloyd is the one spreading a lot of this ****. Him and Orton may be the biggest p***Y tandem in the entire NFL they are perfect for each other. lol

bronco militia
08-23-2011, 12:47 PM
.....oh and Merril Hoge has never worked for the organization....nice try Mr. Mike "WE'RE FINISHED" Silver.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
Wow. Almost feels like piling on at this point...

Tombstone RJ
NOOOO!!!

TheReverend
08-23-2011, 12:48 PM
It's a downright shame they have to adjust from their tried and true tactic of "He's a drunk", "he didn't call back" etc

garandman
08-23-2011, 12:48 PM
My god........... This is beyond ridiculous now.. What kind of BS is Silver stirring up now?

All of these hacks are trying to write an article with anything "Tebow" in it to get readers, even if it means making crap up.. Give me a break

Beantown Bronco
08-23-2011, 12:51 PM
Time to start the poll: Ellis or Xanders?

rock
08-23-2011, 12:52 PM
Same source as all the trade rumors or...?

Honestly, at this point, I'd say let Tebow go somewhere else if this is the type of BS he'll be dealing with his whole time in Denver.

Let him go to a coach who knows how to use him effectively. Fox is definitely not that coach IMO.

Steve Young sucked a** in Tampa. But Walsh saw something in him and made him a pro bowler. The right coach will get Tebow going.

TheReverend
08-23-2011, 12:52 PM
Time to start the poll: Ellis or Xanders?

Boff

MplsBronco
08-23-2011, 12:54 PM
I am starting to wonder why I am fan of this organization anymore. We have become a complete joke.

MacGruder
08-23-2011, 12:56 PM

Honestly, at this point, I'd say let Tebow go somewhere else if this is the type of BS he'll be dealing with his whole time in Denver.

Let him go to a coach who knows how to use him effectively. Fox is definitely not that coach IMO.

Steve Young sucked a** in Tampa. But Walsh saw something in him and made him a pro bowler. The right coach will get Tebow going.

Just remember.. we are talking about practice versus real games..

That's like horse versus one-on-one.

This is like saying Steve Kerr is a better basketball player than Shaq because he is a better shooter..

That's what it is like comparing a guy like Tebow to guys like Orton, Quinn and even Weber..

NUB
Yeesh.

TailgateNut
Bawahahahah............Cue MacGrumpy....."but Tebow's special"

Popps
Another year, another conspiracy.

Countdown to "Fire Fox" threads has officially started...

Peoples Champ

its a big mystery, coulda been a bluff. But when the GREAT Tim Tebow is 4th string on the depth chart, then there is something special going on in Denver. That means Orton and Quinn are playing at a level that we have never seen before.

Garcia Bronco

Because Orton asked for a trade....the Broncos didn't actually want to trade him. But we have a long standing policy to accomidate players.

Tombstone RJ
08-23-2011, 12:58 PM
this is the preseason, right? Just checking...

Dr. Broncenstein
08-23-2011, 12:59 PM
http://item.slide.com/r/1/112/i/p3SfdV1z4j-5xuS1tmGE4Udkc4_2Wa4-/

MacGruder
08-23-2011, 12:59 PM
Bawahahahah............Cue MacGrumpy....."but Tebow's special"

Ok.. try playing Orton, Quinn or Weber the way Tebow is capable of playing..

It's comparing apples to oranges..

That's what all this is about..

Shananahan
08-23-2011, 01:01 PM
Why are you idiots even giving this article more than a momentary thought?

It's PFT.

rock
08-23-2011, 01:02 PM
Another year, another conspiracy.

Countdown to "Fire Fox" threads has officially started...

Actually, no. I'm saying Fox will never use Tebow effectively. He needs a Jake Delhomme type of QB. He's got that in Orton.

MplsBronco
I live in Minnesota. I have watched a lot of the Gophers. Webber is NOT better than Tebow. It seems somebody has it out for Tebow and the team is trying to save face when they ultimately get rid of him.

A true competition would mean somewhat equal reps with the first team. This hasn't happened for Tebow or Quinn. Its a joke. Orton is the annointed one. It makes me want to puke.

bronco militia

It's PFT.

you obviously don't know how PFT works.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=ArhOaKnMH9rm0N2_1o9U8z5DubYF?slug=ms-silver_denver_broncos_quarterbacks_082311

MacGruder
08-23-2011, 01:04 PM

It's PFT.

I think the big issue here is the players (Lloyd imo) trashing Tebow.. is this a sign of a bigger issue among teammates?

There is so much jealousy and hate and ignorance around Tebow it's crazy.

Merril Hoge says players are smart and know who can play? maybe conventionally.. but he and who ever is talking this junk show that isn't the case..they are clueless - or they are both concerned about money -business.

vonqkilla
08-23-2011, 01:06 PM
Ellis would never say this.
Tim is getting run out of town.

This is pretty fd up.

Popps
08-23-2011, 01:06 PM
http://files.shroomery.org/files/09-17/032447544-TinFoilHatArea.jpg

Man-Goblin
08-23-2011, 01:08 PM
These unnamed sources need to keep their freaking mouths shut.

Shananahan

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=ArhOaKnMH9rm0N2_1o9U8z5DubYF?slug=ms-silver_denver_broncos_quarterbacks_082311
Oh. Well, I still call bullsh*t and don't really care, but that is not at all encouraging.

I think the big issue here is the players (Lloyd imo( trashing Tebow.. is this a sign of a bigger issue among teammates
Show me where this happened.

Rulon Velvet Jones
And, after the next preseason game, if Tebow plays with the 2s and outperforms Quinn will there be stories about trading or releasing BQ?

MacGruder
08-23-2011, 01:10 PM
Show me where this happened.

I am saying that is what I think is happening. Just my hunch-view of who is trashing Tebow.

bronco militia
Project Tebow: Savior’s wings get clipped

By Michael Silver, Yahoo! Sports
2 hours, 19 minutes ago

ENGLEWOOD, Colo. – The young quarterback dropped back smoothly in the pocket, looked off the safety and dropped a gorgeous touch pass over the coverage and into the corner of the end zone. His surprised target came out of his break to see the ball arcing downward, and reached up to snatch it just beyond a cornerback’s flailing arms.

Wooooooooooo! numerous Denver Broncos players exclaimed in unison, marveling at the inexperienced passer’s chutzpah and skill.

Yep, Broncos fans – it seems Adam Weber(notes), a rookie free agent from Minnesota, has a little bit of game.

“He threw that ball before the receiver made his cut, and it came down in the dude’s hands like, ‘Merry Christmas,’ ” Pro Bowl wideout Brandon Lloyd(notes) recalled Monday. “He’s thrown four or five passes like that in camp where it’s been like … whoa. Weber’s got personality, and he’s got some swag about him, too.”

If you’re wondering about the plight of that other inexperienced passer on the Broncos’ roster – how far and fast he has fallen in the eyes of his bosses – consider that at least some people in the organization believe that Tim Tebow(notes) is the fourth-best quarterback on the roster.

As one highly knowledgeable member of the organization told me Monday, “If everything was totally equal, and this were a competition based only on performance at this camp, Tebow would probably be the fourth-string guy. Kyle [Orton] is far and away the best, and Tebow’s way behind [Brady] Quinn, too. And I’m telling you, Adam Weber is flat-out better right now.”

Translation: Tebow, you’re not in Florida anymore.

Granted, some caveats are in order. Because things are not even close to equal, Tebow, for whom the Broncos traded up to select in the first round of the 2010 draft, would seem to be in very little danger of being beaten out by Weber, a four-year starter for the Golden Gophers who signed just after the lockout ended late last month and has “practice squad” written all over him.

Technically, even after Broncos coach John Fox’s announcement Monday that Orton has retained the starting job for a third consecutive season, Tebow remains in a battle with Quinn for the No. 2 spot. Realistically, given the regime change that began last December with the firing of coach Josh McDaniels and continued in January with the hiring of Hall of Fame quarterback John Elway as executive vice president of football operations, Tebow will likely spend his second season in Denver as a third-stringer with a highly uncertain future.

Less than a month after the Broncos nearly traded Orton to the Miami Dolphins with the idea of handing over the offense to the former University of Florida star, the bottom line is that Tebow, one of the most accomplished and beloved players in college football history, remains popular in the Mile High City only in the eyes of his legions of adoring fans. He has lost his guardian angel (McDaniels), and harps no longer play when he enters the huddle.

Surprisingly, free agent rookie Adam Weber is drawing better reviews from some than Tim Tebow.

“Obviously, there is an investment, and there will always be an investment in first-round picks,” Elway said Monday. “But the bottom line is, our responsibility is to do the best we can to win football games, and we’ve got to figure out the best thing to do to accomplish that. And I think ultimately that’s what fans want.”

That means Orton, who threw for 3,653 yards and 20 touchdowns in 13 games last season – and served up only nine interceptions in 498 attempts – is in no danger of getting supplanted by the kid drafted to dispossess him of his job.

This is a remarkable turn of events from last season, when Tebow started the last three games and engineered an impressive comeback triumph over the Houston Texans. Trailing 17-0 at the half, Tebow went on a passing rampage, throwing for 308 yards, and scored on a 6-yard run with three minutes remaining to give Denver a 24-23 triumph, the Broncos’ third and final victory of a miserable season.

With the lockout depriving Elway, Fox and general manager Brian Xanders of the chance to evaluate their returning quarterbacks in minicamps and OTAs, the notion of trading Orton seemed like a viable one in late July, and talks commenced between the Broncos and Dolphins.

According to sources familiar with the negotiations, Miami offered a fourth-round pick in the 2012 draft for Orton, while Denver insisted on a third-round selection, and a stare down commenced. Orton, due to make $8.9 million in 2011, wanted his contract renegotiated to ensure that the Dolphins viewed him as their clear-cut starter, and Miami held firm on that front, too.

Meanwhile, both teams began training camp, and it soon became clear that Orton was a mile high above Tebow in his coaches’ estimation. While Dolphins fans reacted to incumbent quarterback Chad Henne’s(notes) camp struggles by chanting, “We Want Orton,” Broncos coaches were privately whispering, “We got lucky.”

As one high-ranking member of the Broncos’ organization said Monday: “Sometimes the best things that happen to you in life are the things that don’t happen.”

Sources say the Broncos view Tebow as a major project who was negatively impacted by the lack of an offseason. Having operated almost exclusively out of the shotgun in college, he still lacks smoothness when taking snaps directly from center: Whereas the Broncos’ other three quarterbacks anticipate the snap and are already into their drop upon receiving it, Tebow typically is locked in place, meaning he’s already behind in his timing upon the beginning of a play.

For all the talk about Tebow’s need to improve his mechanics, Broncos sources say his lack of familiarity with running a pro-style offense is an even more egregious issue. As one executive says, “Forget about how he delivers the ball, or how accurate it is. First he has to know where to go with it.”

Tebow’s bosses still believe his work ethic and character may allow him to overcome these deficiencies and develop into a starting-caliber quarterback down the road. In the meantime, they are handing the keys of Fox’s ball-control offense to Orton, a move that seems to have been well-received in the locker room.

“Now we can pick up where we left off,” says Lloyd, who led the NFL with 1,448 receiving yards in 2010. “The offense can get real detailed and creative with the calls, because Kyle is so cerebral. I’m not gonna lie: When I heard about [the possible trade], I was happy for Kyle, that he’d get out of this situation where he was being doubted and unwanted and go where someone wants him. I thought, ‘Good for him.’ But when it didn’t happen, it was a sigh of relief.”

Orton, a seventh-year player who was acquired by the Broncos in the infamous Jay Cutler(notes) trade with the Chicago Bears before the ’09 season, is grateful for Fox’s no-nonsense approach to coaching. As a rookie in 2005, Orton was thrust into the lineup because of an injury to Rex Grossman(notes), another former Florida quarterback, and helped guide the Bears to eight consecutive victories and an NFC North title. The next season, Grossman was named the team’s unquestioned starter and held onto the job in 2007 despite a blatant lack of consistency.

Of getting a chance to win the starting job, Orton said, “That’s all you can ask for as a player. I’ve been in a situation in Chicago when you didn’t have a chance to compete. That’s the worst thing there is. The way [Fox] motivates guys with positive reinforcement is great. He doesn’t shoot you a bunch of crap.”

Quinn, too, appreciates the apparent lack of politics in Fox’s decision-making. Given that his entire career has been marked by drama and unmet expectations – from his draft-day plunge in 2007 that rivaled Aaron Rodgers’(notes) experience of two years earlier for the most uncomfortable stint in green-room history, to his aborted stint as the Browns’ starter midway through 2008 (he was pulled after 2½ games), to his afterthought status in Denver last season after McDaniels acquired him in a March trade for running back Peyton Hills, who went on to rush for 1,177 yards in 2010 – he’s a resilient quarterback in search of a fair shot.

“The opportunity to compete definitely wasn’t there for me last year,” Quinn says. “It seemed like there would be one [in the spring], but once we got to camp, there really wasn’t an opportunity. I really wasn’t sure why. I never got an explanation. The rug’s kind of swept out from underneath you. It’s tough sometimes.

“I’ve been through a few different circuses – quarterback competitions, controversies, trade talks. My rookie year, we traded our starter [Charlie Frye(notes)] after the first week. And really, going into that next week in practice, had Derek [Anderson] not played well at any point he was probably coming out. That was pretty crazy.”

Fox, who coached the Carolina Panthers from 2002 through last season, watched Quinn’s struggles from afar and wondered whether he was inheriting a broken spirit. The coach says he has been pleasantly surprised.

“I’ve been impressed with him,” Fox says. “I think he had a very rough go in Cleveland. A lot of times, that gives you scars. Mentally, it’s tough to get over that. Last year [in Denver] I’m not sure he got much of a look. I assured him he’d get a look this year.”

Quinn isn’t the only Broncos player – or member of the organization – who’s treating Fox’s arrival as a sort of Prague Spring. After the repressive, paranoid, standoffish McDaniels spent two seasons doing his best impression of his mentor, New England Patriots coach Bill Belichick – other than actually producing a winning team – the guileless, personable Fox has breathed warmth and optimism into team headquarters.

“He’s what the doctor ordered here,” Elway says. “We needed a little football rehab. Fox is the perfect guy to change the attitude and get these guys looking forward to playing football again. I don’t think he’s a players’ coach – that term has a lot of different meanings to a lot of people – but I think he’s a guy that players like to play for.”

Right now, the odds of a certain young quarterback playing a meaningful game for Fox in Denver anytime soon look fairly long. And for those of you who don’t know Tim from Adam, yes, we’re talking about the Broncos’ probable third-string quarterback and the unfortunate fourth-stringer, an undrafted rookie who some believe is a better player.

How upside down are things in the Mile High City right now? If Tebow can hold off Adam Weber, that’s about the best outcome he can expect, at least in the short term.

DBroncos4life
I remember the good old days when crap never got leaked out of our FO. Who was going to talk to the press when Shanny had a lie detector in his office.

Shananahan
08-23-2011, 01:12 PM
I am saying that is what I think is happening. Just my hunch-view of who is trashing Tebow.
Because in your mind, of course, somebody is always trashing Tebow.

Jay3
That's a hit-piece. Woven together from unsourced, out of context "quotes," with most of the most damaging statements written by the reporter, not the supposed "source."

It's very destructive. I think the "Tebow Era" in Denver is unraveling. This kind of stuff usually doesn't just happen. Where there's smoke, there's fire.

Just remember.. we are talking about practice versus real games..

That's like horse versus one-on-one.

This is like saying Steve Kerr is a better basketball player than Shaq because he is a better shooter..

That's what it is like comparing a guy like Tebow to guys like Orton, Quinn and even Weber..

I think you are my 2nd favorite poster on this site behind Taco now.

Shananahan
08-23-2011, 01:13 PM
I think the "Tebow Era" in Denver is unraveling.
The 'Tebow Era' in Denver never really began, but nothing will unravel as long as nobody pays attention to garbage articles like the ones posted in this thread.

cutthemdown
Yeah but he would be the Chiefs best football player.

SonOfLe-loLang
according to Brian Griese , Kyle asked for the trade

So, if they really wanted him, they didnt have to grant it. They dont owe him anything

Quoydogs
08-23-2011, 01:15 PM
I just don't get the hate on Tebow. The guy is a class act. He stays out of trouble, will to work super hard, has done everything he set out to do. Gives it 110 percent every time he hits the field. Whether you think he will make it or not there is no need for the hate. I would keep hate for Marshall type players, that beat there girlfriend repeatedly or you know (cough) Ray Lewis that murders someone.

I really like tebow. The biggest reason is because I think he plays for the game first and paycheck second. You just don't find that much anymore.

Another thing, why does everyone think he is going to fail ? When we put him in last year it was under the worst play calling I have ever seen. A team that was beaten down and had given up. He managed to elevate the player around him and put us in a shot to win each one of them including a 03-21 come back for a win. I think he racked up what 565 yards and 7 td"s I could be wrong though. With the play calling he had that is pretty damn impressive. Mostly though it didn't matter if it was a good play or a bad play it was exciting to watch. I remember when Elway was on the field. It was always exciting because you just never knew what was going to happen. Same thing with Tebow. No I'm to saying Tebow is even close to as good as Elway but he is just as fun to watch play the game.

That is all Flame Away.

TheReverend
08-23-2011, 01:15 PM
I remember the good old days when crap never got leaked out of our FO. Who was going to talk to the press when Shanny had a lie detector in his office.

The worst part is it's ALWAYS something negative about one of the players.

Whoever is doing this is a front office executive probably 50+ yrs old aggressively relishing in the misery of guys under 25.

Sad state of affairs in Dove Valley.

PRBronco
08-23-2011, 01:16 PM
How about we go by impartial observations from people actually willing to put their names on their reports like Andrew Mason and Cecil Lammey?

Garcia Bronco

As far as you know...nothing did get leaked. This is all made up for all we now because anybody can post something to the internet.

Dedhed

Dig deep and you'll find you've answered your own question.

rock
08-23-2011, 01:17 PM
How about we go by impartial observations from people actually willing to put their names on their reports like Andrew Mason and Cecil Lammey?

Right? On the flip side, you have Hoge. But Hoge can be explained. He's just clueless. Always has been.

Rulon Velvet Jones
So many little digs at Tebow in that column. Were those really necessary? Of course they were. They're leading to page clicks already.

I really like tebow. The biggest reason is because I think he plays for the game first and paycheck second. .

http://i56.tinypic.com/2zt9a4z.jpg

TheReverend

How about we get back to being a respectful franchise?

I dont understand how we got here and became so downright vile.

This is literally stuff we used to laugh and joke about coming out of Oakland.

Gort
08-23-2011, 01:18 PM

he's going to face it anywhere he goes.

the "conventional wisdom" among the sportwriters is that tebow is a bust, not based on actual evidence, just based on them talking to each other and writing articles for each other to read, so now they are all in a rush to be part of the "in" crowd by piling on. if you've ever watched ESPN, you see this herd mentality all the time.

if i were Tebow, i'd stop giving interviews and just go out and work like a MF'er to prove them all wrong.

it's laughable to think Tebow is behind Weber in his development. unless the Broncos coaching staff is messing with his head by giving him too much contradictory information, i don't see any way in the world he's regressed from last year, much less all of the sudden the worst QB in camp. it's not logical.

Tombstone RJ
08-23-2011, 01:18 PM

this is a better, more complete article. IMHO, it makes me feel pretty good about Fox, Elway and yes, all the QBs on the team right now.

Quoydogs
08-23-2011, 01:19 PM
http://i56.tinypic.com/2zt9a4z.jpg

Do you have the rest of that article ? Cause I think i read this before and all the money went to charity ?

DENVERDUI55
08-23-2011, 01:20 PM
Use Tebow as short yardage inside 5 player. That is all he will be in my opinion.

TheReverend
As far as you know...nothing did get leaked. This is all made up for all we now because anybody can post something to the internet.

Michael Silver's kinda been a popular sportswriter for over twenty years. Literally no incentive to lie about anything.

DBroncos4life

Garcia it's been going on since Shanny left. TheRev is right it's always negative as well. I don't think this is on Fox as well. After reading that article the guy seems as fair as they come.

Dig deep and you'll find you've answered your own question.

Andrew Luck my friends....

Dedhed
08-23-2011, 01:21 PM
Use Tebow as short yardage inside 5 player. That is all he will be in my opinion.

GO DUI!

08-23-2011, 01:21 PM

PFT is not in the business of making stuff up...

peacepipe
08-23-2011, 01:22 PM
I just don't get the hate on Tebow. The guy is a class act. He stays out of trouble, will to work super hard, has done everything he set out to do. Gives it 110 percent every time he hits the field. Whether you think he will make it or not there is no need for the hate. I would keep hate for Marshall type players, that beat there girlfriend repeatedly or you know (cough) Ray Lewis that murders someone.

I really like tebow. The biggest reason is because I think he plays for the game first and paycheck second. You just don't find that much anymore. Another thing, why does everyone think he is going to fail ? When we put him in last year it was under the worst play calling I have ever seen. A team that was beaten down and had given up. He managed to elevate the player around him and put us in a shot to win each one of them including a 03-21 come back for a win. I think he racked up what 565 yards and 7 td"s I could be wrong though. With the play calling he had that is pretty damn impressive. Mostly though it didn't matter if it was a good play or a bad play it was exciting to watch. I remember when Elway was on the field. It was always exciting because you just never knew what was going to happen. Same thing with Tebow. No I'm to saying Tebow is even close to as good as Elway but he is just as fun to watch play the game.

That is all Flame Away.that's nice to say but either he's a NFL quality QB or he's not. I'm sure there have been plenty of players who've been drafted that play for the game 1st,but that doesn't mean they're going to succeed in the NFL.

Garcia Bronco
08-23-2011, 01:22 PM
PFT is not in the business of making stuff up...

Yeah they do...just like all of them. MSNBC, Fox News, ESPN, NBC, CBS, ABC, your blog...it's all subject to complete fraud,

Tombstone RJ
08-23-2011, 01:23 PM
Andrew Luck my friends....

matt Cassel... ROFL!

It's gonna be funny watching Orton have a better year than matt.

bronco militia
08-23-2011, 01:24 PM
So, if they really wanted him, they didnt have to grant it. They dont owe him anything

I don't care for him, but I don't blame orton for asking for a trade.....this franchise has been a mess since he got here. Hopefully the two Johns can sack the X-man next.

MacGruder
08-23-2011, 01:25 PM
Because in your mind, of course, somebody is always trashing Tebow.

Because I have heard Brandon Lloyd make snide comments about Tebow and I have seen a lot of players do this for no reason.

People have either made up their mind about his ability or they are simply haters.

We see it in all walks of life in the NFL.. fans, coaches, the media.. why would the players on the Broncos be any different?

PRBronco
08-23-2011, 01:26 PM
How about we get back to being a respectful franchise?

I dont understand how we got here and became so downright vile.

This is literally stuff we used to laugh and joke about coming out of Oakland.

Oh man that would be nice too. How is it so hard not to be a joke?

DrFate
08-23-2011, 01:27 PM
And, after the next preseason game, if Tebow plays with the 2s and outperforms Quinn will there be stories about trading or releasing BQ?

I'm willing to put money on the fact that Tebow gets almost no playing time the rest of the preseason. I'm on record he gets less than 10 pass attempts from here on out.

Conclude what you will...

TheReverend
Oh man that would be nice too. How is it so hard not to be a joke?

Somebody in that building is a MEGA dick that reflects much more poorly on the organization than any of those collective retards apparently realize.

I'd flush Xanders and Ellis yesterday, personally.

Kaylore
I'll say this. Adam Weber is the second most mobile QB on the roster and easily has the fastest release. He's still a rookie free agent though.

MplsBronco
If Tebow were black.....

TheReverend
08-23-2011, 01:28 PM
I'm willing to put money on the fact that Tebow gets almost no playing time the rest of the preseason. I'm on record he gets less than 10 pass attempts from here on out.

Conclude what you will...

Week 4 they GOTTA play him.

If not, yeah, it's definitely over.

08-23-2011, 01:28 PM
http://9.media.sportspickle.cvcdn.com/69/15/414f99d848785b29f55227dbc9f46c10.jpg

08-23-2011, 01:29 PM
matt Cassel... ROFL!

It's gonna be funny watching Orton have a better year than matt.

Throwing to Brandon Lloyd and garbage in a John Fox offense?

Really?

Not happening.

Dr. Broncenstein
08-23-2011, 01:30 PM
Somebody in that building is a MEGA dick that reflects much more poorly on the organization than any of those collective retards apparently realize.

I'd flush Xanders and Ellis yesterday, personally.

http://www.dlcache.indiatimes.com/imageserve/0eIubVE2SU2OQ/x350.jpg

This never gets old.

DrFate

I really don't think they will. He'll get a series or two and it will be primarily handing the ball to somebody else.

< pass 10 attempts the rest of the way. Write it down, call me on it if I'm wrong.

DBroncos4life
Knowing what Lloyd has gone through in his career (mostly his fault) I can't see him openly talking about a player badly if it wasn't at least 99% true.

PRBronco
http://www.dlcache.indiatimes.com/imageserve/0eIubVE2SU2OQ/x350.jpg

This never gets old.

"...can't believe they gave Tim the last slice of cheese pizza...I'm calling Florio"

Tombstone RJ
08-23-2011, 01:32 PM

Really?

Not happening.

we shall see...

Shananahan
08-23-2011, 01:33 PM
Yeah. If all the quotes are true and the author isn't exaggerating how 'high ranking' the sources are, I agree 100%.

This is confusing on a multitude of levels, though. I thought I'd just read that the $6 million was paid? It just makes too little sense for me to put too much stock into any of the article, because why pay a guy you have no intention of playing? And if all they want him for is to sell jerseys, why privately slander him?

I still call bullsh*t.

DBroncos4life
08-23-2011, 01:35 PM
I still haven't seen this.

I think he just said he is glad Orton is still on the roster and butt hurt Mac is crying over it.

TheReverend
08-23-2011, 01:35 PM
Yeah. If all the quotes are true and the author isn't exaggerating how 'high ranking' the sources are, I agree 100%.

This is confusing on a multitude of levels, though. I thought I'd just read that the $6 million was paid? It just makes too little sense for me to put too much stock into any of the article, because why pay a guy you have no intention of playing? And if all they want him for is to sell jerseys, why privately slander him?

I still call bullsh*t.

Sadly this isn't the first example.

DBroncos4life
08-23-2011, 01:36 PM
Sadly this isn't the first example.

It started with Cutler, which makes me think its the same dude talking trash.

Shananahan
08-23-2011, 01:37 PM
I think he just said he is glad Orton is still on the roster and butt hurt Mac is crying over it.
Oh, yeah. I already responded to him about that, but I guess I misread your post.

Lloyd hasn't said anything negative about Tebow that I've seen.

Peoples Champ
08-23-2011, 01:38 PM

Really?

Not happening.

Chiefs have just lost their excitement. On the fan today Mike just got back from KC and said nobody is excited about Chiefs football. I would have to agree with him, the small sample of Chiefs fans (5 pple) all agree. That last year was a fluke and that this year they will be about a 4 win team. Also, Stubhub will agree with me with the low demand for Chiefs tickets

http://www.stubhub.com/kansas-city-chiefs-tickets/

Chiefs tickets are going for about 20 bucks this year, well below face value. Everyone knows how bad they will be. Its more expensive to see a Missouri football game here.

Its getting sad in KC.

cutthemdown
08-23-2011, 01:42 PM
I don't even care about Tebow until Fox is proven wrong by Orton. I'm mostly excited about hopefully having a pass rush and a running game. Those 2 things will help whatever QB starts.

I pull for the uniform, the team, I don't care about the individual players over the team. The second a guy not a Bronco anymore I could care less.

Blueflame
08-23-2011, 01:43 PM
For Brandon Lloyd to make a positive comment about Orton... is not the same thing as "making a negative comment about Tebow", MacGruder. The former is all I've seen.

MacGruder
08-23-2011, 01:44 PM
Oh, yeah. I already responded to him about that, but I guess I misread your post.

You haven't seen Lloyd say "either play Tebow or don't" "This whole Tebow thing".. Saying how when he played for the 49ers the players were upset when Alex Smith played rather than a veteran so you wer upset you were losing your season. Saying how young Qbs get their receivers hurt.

Let's put it this way.. Brandon Lloyd is the only player of even person from the Broncos I have heard flapping his gums about Tebow... and it certainly hasn't sounded positive.

MacGruder
08-23-2011, 01:45 PM
For Brandon Lloyd to make a positive comment about Orton... is not the same thing as "making a negative comment about Tebow", MacGruder. The former is all I've seen.

Sure it is.. if you are reading between the lines. That is an incredibly naive and homerish stance.. lol

That's what they call "drinking the kool aid"

DBroncos4life
08-23-2011, 01:46 PM

I was just saying that odds are Lloyd isn't the type of guy that is just going to smear someone for no reason.

PRBronco
08-23-2011, 01:46 PM

I think the perceived negative comments about Tebow were something along the lines of having to adjust on the fly to Tebow's throws, while Orton's were right on the money, something like that. Not bad, but not **** you should be saying to the press.

theAPAOps5
08-23-2011, 01:47 PM
So if Tebow gets traded does that mean MacGruder leaves too and becomes a fan of the new team? Because if that is the case trade him now! And I like Tebow!

TDmvp
08-23-2011, 01:47 PM
We are becoming the Bengals.

MacGruder
08-23-2011, 01:48 PM
Knowing what Lloyd has gone through in his career (mostly his fault) I can't see him openly talking about a player badly if it wasn't at least 99% true.

That's assuming he knows what the TRUTH is..

Taco John
08-23-2011, 01:51 PM
I think people are making a mistake by getting caught up in the media frenzy about this. I personally think there are still cards to be played here. If Adam Weber is truly as good as this story implies (and there have been plenty of positive things said about his ability this August), that make Brady Quinn that much more tradeable for us. I don't think that we're going to carry 4 QBs on the roster, and it wouldn't make any sense to cut any of them. I think people would be wise to let this play out and wait until we see what happens in the Red Zone when the bullets are real before getting carried away.

Taco John
08-23-2011, 01:51 PM
Sure it is.. if you are reading between the lines. That is an incredibly naive and homerish stance.. lol

There is such a thing as reading too much in between the lines.

JJG
08-23-2011, 01:52 PM
That's assuming he knows what the TRUTH is..

blah blah blah....something about 4 stages...blah

MacGruder
08-23-2011, 01:53 PM
So if Tebow gets traded does that mean MacGruder leaves too and becomes a fan of the new team? Because if that is the case trade him now! And I like Tebow!

They say reverse psychology only works on children...........

MacGruder
08-23-2011, 01:54 PM
There is such a thing as reading too much in between the lines.

There's such a thing as common sense too..

Making comments like that in the situation now is like pouring gasoline on Tebow..

Jay3
08-23-2011, 01:54 PM

If not, yeah, it's definitely over.

It's weird . . . why woudn't they play him? Even if they hate him, think he's a bum, want the media circus behind them . . . .why not throw him out there?

I cannot count all the guys I've seen throwing it around out there in preseason. Guys that are parking cars now. But with Tebow, they hold him out and don't call passes AS IF there's some reason.

All they needed were a couple of 2010-Brady-Quinn type appearances and the story would change immensely.

vonqkilla
08-23-2011, 01:55 PM
Tebow's preseason games LAST YEAR were better than Quinn this year.
Watch the tape vs Pitts, Cincy, Hou.
I get the quote on knowing where to go though, and getting out from under center, Tim looks amateur at it sometimes. You can see his mind working once he sets after his drop.

That said, I'd still play him because he is more decisive in games, and his running ability is a huge assest forcing a spy.

Blueflame
No, MacGruder, it's not called "drinking the kool-aid"; it's called "not making sh*t up".

DBroncos4life
Yeah a dude catching the balls thrown by both QBs wouldn't know which throws a more catchable football. ROFL!

gyldenlove
08-23-2011, 01:56 PM

I still call bullsh*t.

I have to agree, Michael Silver is normally not considered well connected when it comes to the Broncos, I can't think of any major Bronco related story he has ever broken so I am not sure this source is not someone who rides the lightrail.

Shananahan
08-23-2011, 01:58 PM

I can understand how 'drinking the kool-aid' might be laughable from your high perch on 'deepthroating The One'. Your perception is so thin and narrow I could probably shave with it.

I was just saying that odds are Lloyd isn't the type of guy that is just going to smear someone for no reason.
Agreed, but he didn't smear anyone. He's talking too casually for my liking about what's become a way-too-sensitive topic, but remarking that Orton is more accurate than Tebow right now or that he's happy the guy who just passed him to a career, All Pro season is returning isn't groundbreaking information.

MacGruder
08-23-2011, 02:00 PM
It's weird . . . why woudn't they play him? Even if they hate him, think he's a bum, want the media circus behind them . . . .why not throw him out there?

I cannot count all the guys I've seen throwing it around out there in preseason. Guys that are parking cars now. But with Tebow, they hold him out and don't call passes AS IF there's some reason.

All they needed were a couple of 2010-Brady-Quinn type appearances and the story would change immensely.

Are they trying to slow the Tebow hype train?

Brandon Lloyd: "Either play Tebow or don't play him.. end this Tebow thing"

And now they aren;t playing him...

Taco John
08-23-2011, 02:00 PM
There's such a thing as common sense too..

Making comments like that in the situation now is like pouring gasoline on Tebow..

Well, I believe that you're wrong. Orton has been named the starter. It only makes sense that the guys who nominated him to be team captain, and are about to go to NFL war with the guy are rallying around him. For them to show any doubt or hesitation right now would be treacherous. The players are not interested in how the fans are perceiving this "controversy." As far as the players are concerned, the controversy itself is media manufactured. They have their starting quarterback - their team captain. They're just preparing for battle at this point and doing what they can to eliminate distractions.

I can understand how you could "read between the lines" to come to whatever conclusion that you've already made. But you fail to look at it from their perspective.

Dedhed
08-23-2011, 02:02 PM

You're hopelessly naive.

Let's see. Who was the only successful player in Denver last year? Who's in a contract year? Who's Orton's first option on every play? Who's personal stats would certainly drop off without Orton whether the team was better or not?

Who's the only person on the team negatively outspoken about Tebow?

hmmmmm?

crawdad
08-23-2011, 02:03 PM

Rep for that! What a blessing that would be. He can take Aggravation and Jhzz with him. They aren't Bronco fans!

PRBronco
You're hopelessly naive.

Let's see. Who was the only successful player in Denver last year? Who's in a contract year? Who's Orton's first option on every play? Who's personal stats would certainly drop off without Orton whether the team was better or not?

hmmmmm?

What, you don't buy into the "because he used to suck, he wouldn't say something bad about another player" theory?

_Oro_
Even if Tebow is never a "starting caliber" quarterback, he's invaluable for his presence in the redzone. On the contrary, Orton is at his worst in the redzone. For the time being, these two are a match made in heaven.

MacGruder
08-23-2011, 02:05 PM
I can understand how 'drinking the kool-aid' might be laughable from your high perch on 'deepthroating The One'. Your perception is so thin and narrow I could probably shave with it.

Yeah.. me and Steve Young.. deep throating away.. lol

We are just irrational...

But Orton gives us the best chance to win.. only he doesn't.. that's been proven. And there is no reason to believe that has changed. Not while there is still tackling in the NFL.

Agreed, but he didn't smear anyone. He's talking too casually for my liking about what's become a way-too-sensitive topic, but remarking that Orton is more accurate than Tebow right now or that he's happy the guy who just passed him to a career, All Pro season is returning isn't groundbreaking information.

But LOST with.. at a record pace..

Dedhed
08-23-2011, 02:05 PM
What, you don't buy into the "because he used to suck, he wouldn't say something bad about another player" theory?

It was a compelling argument. No really, it was a great take, seriously, well reasoned, objective...sigh

MacGruder
08-23-2011, 02:06 PM
Rep for that! What a blessing that would be. He can take Aggravation and Jhzz with him. They aren't Bronco fans!

Witch Hunt time! lol

Woohooo!

Let's get the sink or float bucket out...

DBroncos4life
08-23-2011, 02:07 PM
I can't wait to look back in the anals of time and find out that Brandon Lloyd stopped Tebowmania.

Spider
08-23-2011, 02:07 PM

crawdad
08-23-2011, 02:08 PM
Witch Hunt time! lol

Woohooo!

Let's get the sink or float bucket out...

You have painted such a big target on your chest!

TheReverend
08-23-2011, 02:09 PM
I can't wait to look back in the anals of time and find out that Brandon Lloyd stopped Tebowmania.

I think if you look at his career of being an abysmal receiver you'll see why he'd back the guy that finally decided to throw to him.

http://www.nfl.com/player/brandonlloyd/2505600/profile

MacGruder
08-23-2011, 02:10 PM
Well, I believe that you're wrong. Orton has been named the starter. It only makes sense that the guys who nominated him to be team captain, and are about to go to NFL war with the guy are rallying around him. For them to show any doubt or hesitation right now would be treacherous. The players are not interested in how the fans are perceiving this "controversy." As far as the players are concerned, the controversy itself is media manufactured. They have their starting quarterback - their team captain. They're just preparing for battle at this point and doing what they can to eliminate distractions.

I can understand how you could "read between the lines" to come to whatever conclusion that you've already made. But you fail to look at it from their perspective.

No.. because there is a very easy way to deal with that and he didn't do it.. all he had to say is that we have great QBs.. who ever we decide to go with we are going to fully support.. he could have said how they were in a great situation either way.

But that is not at all what he did... he said "play him or don't play him".. he's adding fuel to the fire trying to get his way.. especially in the context of all his other comments.

I think being entrenched in the Broncos is why you are missing that... Both Kyle and Orton are excellent at playing into fans fears and hopes in that way... it's a snow job.

MacGruder
08-23-2011, 02:12 PM
You have painted such a big target on your chest!

the nail that sticks out gets hammered down...

I just call em like I see em.. I'm not the one with a stake in anything... I think the fear and paranoia of that is what is destroying this whole team/fanbase

Dedhed
08-23-2011, 02:15 PM
I can't wait to look back in the anals

Not surprising.

DBroncos4life
08-23-2011, 02:17 PM
You're hopelessly naive.

hmmmmm?

Lloyd has been known through this league for being way talented and not putting it together. Redskins teammates called him a punk along with other crap. Lloyd has a huge chip on his shoulder so I'm sure he understands the Tebow thing to some degree more then you or I. Also lets not forget that Lloyd has played with Orton in Chicago. They both came to Denver the same year. They do have a bond.

DBroncos4life
08-23-2011, 02:19 PM
I think if you look at his career of being an abysmal receiver you'll see why he'd back the guy that finally decided to throw to him.

http://www.nfl.com/player/brandonlloyd/2505600/profile

Orton was throwing to him in 08 as a Bear too.

Blueflame
08-23-2011, 02:21 PM
Neither the Broncos team... nor the Broncos fanbase... is "being destroyed", MacGruder. Most of us are looking forward to the 2011 season with the expectation that it will be significantly better than 2010 was.

The only ones who are crying are the fans who wanted to start Tebow whether that was best for the team or not.

bowtown
08-23-2011, 02:23 PM
Yeah.. me and Steve Young.. deep throating away.. lol

Did Steve Young say something about Tebow? I never heard that. I don't think that's true.

MacGruder
08-23-2011, 02:24 PM
Neither the Broncos team... nor the Broncos fanbase... is "being destroyed", MacGruder. Most of us are looking forward to the 2011 season with the expectation that it will be significantly better than 2010 was.

The only ones who are crying are the fans who wanted to start Tebow whether that was best for the team or not.

good point...

It's Orton, Quinn and Weber who are the gamers according to? (Lloyd maybe?)

LOL

Gamer haha

Which game? Scrabble? lol

Powderaddict
08-23-2011, 02:25 PM
It's the internet, anyone has a voice here.

While I do believe there may be some fire to all this smoke, it's to early to freak out.

Remember neither Elway or Fox took Tebow and have no ties to him. If they don't feel he fits their plans they will move on.

They have 2 first round QB's on the team - Fox is going to play the players he feels gives the team the best shot to win. Regardless of how they they got here.

I like Tebow, but I don't know that he's the type of QB Fox and Elway want. We'll find out soon enough, whether it's this preseason, during the season, or after.

crawdad
08-23-2011, 02:26 PM

It is useless to try to reason with this guy. He isn't a Bronco fan but he's hammering nails that need hammered! Hilarious!

MacGruder
Did Steve Young say something about Tebow? I never heard that. I don't think that's true.

Ripley's believe it or not..

We will never know.. ESPN buried the clip and Steve Young like the Ark of the Covenent.

BroncoInferno

It does seem weird...which is why I think the front office may be telling the truth when they say they have him in the future plans. Think about it. If they view him as some crappy albatross that McD saddle them with, wouldn't the easiest way to be rid of him be to play him and let him suck before the football world? The fact that they limited him last week suggests to me that they may be trying to protect him from the hyper-critical overanalysis that he has been hit with since McD drafted him. I mean, seriously....he goes 6-7 last week and the headlines state that he looked shaky. Is it really worth it for him to have the to deal with during meaningless preseason games? Maybe it is....I'm just asking.

Folks debate about whether or not it's better to throw a young QB into the fire or let him sit and learn, but the truth is that it really depends on the player. And Fox et al may have concluded that Tebow is one of those guy who would benefit best from sitting and learning. It's going to be interesting to see how this plays out in the coming weeks. I think the fact that the 3rd QB can now be active is huge. My prediction is that Orton will #1, Quinn #2, and Tebow will see a good bit of action in special packages (hopefully, more creative special packages than McD's fullback dive play he ran everytime he put Tebow into the game last season).

bowtown
08-23-2011, 02:27 PM

While I do believe there may be some fire to all this smoke, it's to early to freak out.

Remember neither Elway or Fox took Tebow and have no ties to him. If they don't feel he fits their plans they will move on.

They have 2 first round QB's on the team - Fox is going to play the players he feels gives the team the best shot to win. Regardless of how they they got here.

I like Tebow, but I don't know that he's the type of QB Fox and Elway want. We'll find out soon enough, whether it's this preseason, during the season, or after.

...or next year, or the year after that, or maybe 80 or 100 years from now.

bowtown
08-23-2011, 02:28 PM
Ripley's believe it or not..

We will never know.. ESPN buried the clip and Steve Young like the Ark of the Covenent.

ESPN burried the Ark of the Covenant? What did Steve Young say?

Blueflame
08-23-2011, 02:28 PM
If the defense, O-line and running game are improved, then the Broncos have a good chance of winning quite a few football games regardless of who is under center. A football team is more than "just" its quarterback. In football, most of the battles are won or lost "in the trenches".

TheReverend
08-23-2011, 02:29 PM

.................... :nono:

This isn't some blog or bleacherreport or etc.

This is a pretty big sports news site with a LONG standing sports reporter writing the article who has a ton of awards from the AP and Pro Football Writers of America.

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...

bendog
08-23-2011, 02:30 PM
If he's that bad, they need to toss him to the Lions so the fans can watch, and give him the thumbs down.

Of course to the tebowites, it would never be about Tebow not learning the position, but rather a conspiracy by Elway and Fox to destroy the lad, and of course that would then seem logical to the tebowites.

Blueflame
08-23-2011, 02:30 PM
It is useless to try to reason with this guy. He isn't a Bronco fan but he's hammering nails that need hammered! Hilarious!

Actually, Crawdad... I think he's just looking for attention. He's half attention wh*re and half parrot. :P Ha!

MacGruder
08-23-2011, 02:33 PM
Folks debate about whether or not it's better to throw a young QB into the fire or let him sit and learn, but the truth is that it really depends on the player. And Fox et al may have concluded that Tebow is one of those guy who would benefit best from sitting and learning.

The reason I disagree with this so much is that when Tebow had a chance to play as the game went on he got better and better at a dramatic rate. He eve did this in college. This is why I think if he was playing in an actual season as the season went along he would do the same. Who knows how good he could be by the end of the season.. not just as he adapts but as his team does too.

It's going to be interesting to see how this plays out in the coming weeks. I think the fact that the 3rd QB can now be active is huge. My prediction is that Orton will #1, Quinn #2, and Tebow will see a good bit of action in special packages (hopefully, more creative special packages than McD's fullback dive play he ran every time he put Tebow into the game last season).

Tebow's dive plays is what sets him up in the redzone.. that's why you see him fake like driving into the redzone between the tackles then running to the outside.

That same ability to plow through between the tackles is also what allowed him to do that jumpass so well.. and why others can;t do it.

MacGruder
08-23-2011, 02:34 PM
Actually, Crawdad... I think he's just looking for attention. He's half attention wh*re and half parrot. :P Ha!

Now THAT is projecting..

LOL

:approve:

Dedhed
08-23-2011, 02:37 PM
Lloyd has been known through this league for being way talented and not putting it together. Redskins teammates called him a punk along with other crap. Lloyd has a huge chip on his shoulder so I'm sure he understands the Tebow thing to some degree more then you or I. Also lets not forget that Lloyd has played with Orton in Chicago. They both came to Denver the same year. They do have a bond.

Which only goes to show that anything he's says should be taken with a giant grain of salt. Yet you take his word as gospel.

MacGruder
08-23-2011, 02:38 PM
If he's that bad, they need to toss him to the Lions so the fans can watch, and give him the thumbs down.

Of course to the tebowites, it would never be about Tebow not learning the position, but rather a conspiracy by Elway and Fox to destroy the lad, and of course that would then seem logical to the tebowites.

McD didn't draft Tebow to play him in some pure NFL offense..

Sure you can blame him for not being a normal NFL show pony QB.. but what is the point in that? Trade him or use him to his best ability... because they want to use him. Nothing else makes sense.

The style of play Elway and Fox are using might LOOK better.. it might keep the game a little close.. but in the end it's all window dressing the results will be the same. They will lose juts as much and be just as far away from winning a championship.

Blueflame
08-23-2011, 02:38 PM
.... and that (your post, MacGruder)... is predictable.

Squaaawwwk... Tebow's unique... squaaaaawwwk... you're projecting... squaaaawwwwk...

MacGruder
08-23-2011, 02:40 PM
ESPN burried the Ark of the Covenant? What did Steve Young say?

He said Orton was fetaled up in there.. that is why he is the fetaling god in Denver I guess.. the holy spigot.

Rulon Velvet Jones
08-23-2011, 02:40 PM
http://i.imgur.com/P05dz.gif

MacGruder
08-23-2011, 02:41 PM

Squaaawwwk... Tebow's unique... squaaaaawwwk... you're projecting... squaaaawwwwk...

Yours was more predictable.. that is why the post was right.. regardless of it's predictability.

I just call em like I see em..

Gort
08-23-2011, 02:42 PM

don't forget:

a) 3 phases for truth
b) freemason conspiracies
c) antigrav helicopters

Blueflame
08-23-2011, 02:44 PM
don't forget:

a) 3 phases for truth
c) antigrav helicopters

LOL And...

d) witch hunt
e) Orton's a dick
f) Fox is an idiot
g) Steve Young

bfoflcommish
08-23-2011, 02:47 PM

The Lions already have Stafford. :clown: Ha! ROFL! Hilarious!

MacGruder
08-23-2011, 02:49 PM
don't forget:

a) 3 phases for truth
c) antigrav helicopters

You forgot the witch hunt and killing the messenger..

I should just post the same pcitures 24/7 to fit in.. and say "Orton gives us the best chance to win"

http://thetechscoop.zippykidcdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/steve_koolaid2-150x150.jpg

"Orton gives us the best chance to win"

Dedhed
08-23-2011, 02:49 PM
don't forget:

a) 3 phases for truth
c) antigrav helicopters

I always wanted to be a freemason.

DBroncos4life
08-23-2011, 02:51 PM
Which only goes to show that anything he's says should be taken with a giant grain of salt. Yet you take his word as gospel.

He's no Jon Gruden or Steve Young....He catches passes man. That's it.

Now he is in a contract year, big deal. Most guys coming off a year like he did going into a contract year would be all up in arms about not getting paid.

You guys act like he dropped off the earth when Tebow took over for Orton.

He had 14 catches 263 yards and 2 TDs with Tebow. Far from horrible.

CEH
08-23-2011, 02:53 PM
Fox said last week he considers the game extra credit
Practice is where the coaches make the evaulations of who plays

Not my words but Fox's

Dedhed
08-23-2011, 02:54 PM
He's no Jon Gruden or Steve Young....He catches passes man. That's it.

Now he is in a contract year, big deal. Most guys coming off a year like he did going into a contract year would be all up in arms about not getting paid.

You guys act like he dropped off the earth when Tebow took over for Orton.

He had 14 catches 263 yards and 2 TDs with Tebow. Far from horrible.I'm not holding that Gruden's, or Young's testimony carries any weight. You're saying that a single player speaks the truth for the team. That's naive.

Powderaddict
08-23-2011, 02:56 PM
.................... :nono:

This isn't some blog or bleacherreport or etc.

This is a pretty big sports news site with a LONG standing sports reporter writing the article who has a ton of awards from the AP and Pro Football Writers of America.

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...

Oh, I'm not saying that the writer himself is a hack making stuff up.

But his source, who knows what their agenda is, who it is, and what their intent is.

There's multiple sources being reported saying polar opposite things. I'm just saying not every report or source is gospel, take it all with a huge bag of salt.

Gort
08-23-2011, 02:57 PM

i need some garden retaining walls rebuilt. i'll let you do it gratis. will that help?

TheReverend
08-23-2011, 02:58 PM
Can you imagine the increase in awesome theories out of MacGruder is someone let him know that Joe Ellis, the President of the Broncos, is George W Bush's cousin?

elsid13
08-23-2011, 02:58 PM

It the hat isn't it?

MacGruder
08-23-2011, 02:59 PM
Fox said last week he considers the game extra credit
Practice is where the coaches make the evaulations of who plays

Not my words but Fox's

Someone needs to tell Fox that when Tebow plays the opposing players aren't playing like it's just a preseason game.

We have seen this all through Tebow's playing time in the NFL.

The intensity level sky rockets when he is in there. Which is also why it is so impressive he has out performed other players of his experience level in the same time.

Dedhed
08-23-2011, 02:59 PM
i need some garden retaining walls rebuilt. i'll let you do it gratis. will that help?

Is that how it works? Nevermind.

Gort
08-23-2011, 03:00 PM
You forgot the witch hunt and killing the messenger..

I should just post the same pcitures 24/7 to fit in.. and say "Orton gives us the best chance to win"

http://thetechscoop.zippykidcdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/steve_koolaid2-150x150.jpg

"Orton gives us the best chance to win"

you undermine all of your arguments by being.. well.. by being you. if you'd chill out and drop the conspiracy crap, and also not repeat the same thing 300 times across 14 threads over 2 days, then maybe you wouldn't get so much crap. right now, nobody is taking anything you post seriously, even though they may agree with the points you're trying to make.

Dedhed
08-23-2011, 03:00 PM
It the hat isn't it?

YOU GET TO WEAR A HAT?!!!

MacGruder
08-23-2011, 03:03 PM
Can you imagine the increase in awesome theories out of MacGruder is someone let him know that Joe Ellis, the President of the Broncos, is George W Bush's cousin?

Have you seen any freemason symbolism in sports TheRev.. oh wait.. nevermind.. I doubt youa re even actually in the Freemasons.. let alone a 32nd degree freemason.

TheReverend
08-23-2011, 03:06 PM
Have you seen any freemason symbolism in sports TheRev.. oh wait.. nevermind.. I doubt youa re even actually in the Freemasons.. let alone a 32nd degree freemason.

http://findicons.com/files/icons/1943/yazoo_smilies/128/roll_eyes.png

MacGruder
you undermine all of your arguments by being.. well.. by being you. if you'd chill out and drop the conspiracy crap, and also not repeat the same thing 300 times across 14 threads over 2 days, then maybe you wouldn't get so much crap. right now, nobody is taking anything you post seriously, even though they may agree with the points you're trying to make.

You are blaming me for others homerism, stupidity and witch hunts though..

Why not blame the people who have no idea what they are talking about - Tebow.. or who are blinded by the Kool-aid?

Rulon Velvet Jones
LeBron is a Freemason. Look how that's turned out.

MacGruder
08-23-2011, 03:08 PM

Freemasons are supposed to be anti-Christianity..

So maybe they drafted Tebow to crucify him.. seems plausible actually.

PRBronco
08-23-2011, 03:09 PM

No they aren't.

bombay
08-23-2011, 03:10 PM
LeBron is a Freemason. Look how that's turned out.

You mean a bricklayer?

TheReverend
08-23-2011, 03:11 PM

lol link?

http://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/photos/images/newsfeed/000/155/594/yesitis2.gif

MacGruder
08-23-2011, 03:12 PM
No they aren't.

How would you know?

No one knows for sure.. it's a society with secrets after all...

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
08-23-2011, 03:12 PM
Broncos officials see Tebow as fourth best QB in camp (http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/08/23/some-broncos-officials-see-tebow-as-fourth-best-qb-in-camp)

Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on August 23, 2011, 3:35 PM EDT

Tim Tebow AP

A rough month in the development of Broncos quarterback Tim Tebow is about to get a little rougher.

Michael Silver of Yahoo! Sports got some some eye-opening quotes from various members of the Broncos organization that will make waves in Denver.

“If everything was totally equal, and this were a competition based only on performance at this camp, Tebow would probably be the fourth-string guy,” one source told Silver. “Kyle [Orton] is far and away the best, and Tebow’s way behind [Brady] Quinn, too. And I’m telling you, Adam Weber is flat-out better right now.”

Weber, an undrafted rookie, has no chance to actually pass Tebow on the depth chart. But Weber has looked impressive when given the chance, and Tebow is struggling to work under center or grasp a pro offense.

One Broncos executive says to, “Forget about how [Tebow] delivers the ball, or how accurate it is. First he has to know where to go with it.”

We’re getting to the point that this feels like piling on. It seems clear Tebow has a long way to go, and this Broncos staff may have a hard time ever embracing him as the answer. They see him as a project.

Silver confirms the Broncos were willing to trade Kyle Orton to the Dolphins for a third-round pick at one point. Receiver Brandon Lloyd called it a “relief” when Orton stayed put.

“Sometimes the best things that happen to you in life are the things that don’t happen,” one high-ranking official told Silver.

The usual caveats apply. Tebow was always supposed to take time. Through hard work, the Broncos think perhaps he could improve enough to start.

Maybe Tebow will be a succesful starter someday, in Denver or elsewhere. If that happens, we’ll hear a lot about how Tebow proved the “haters” wrong and overcame some low moments in his career.

It’s hard to imagine it will get much lower than being called the fourth-best quarterback on the Broncos, by the Broncos.

Why are we giving this troll the time of day? (sigh)

MacGruder
08-23-2011, 03:15 PM
[QUOTE=TheReverend;3265163]lol link?

Show me a link that shows they aren't...

They are supposed to be "Luciferians"..

elsid13
08-23-2011, 03:16 PM
YOU GET TO WEAR A HAT?!!!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/61/Warren_G._Harding_wearing_mason%27s_hat.jpg

TheReverend
08-23-2011, 03:17 PM
Show me a link that shows they aren't...

They are supposed to be "Luciferians"..

Sure:

http://askafreemason.org/

Have fun.

MacGruder
08-23-2011, 03:18 PM
Sure:

http://askafreemason.org/

Have fun.

But Freemasons by nature are a society with secrets...

So how can we trust anything they say publicly?

PRBronco
08-23-2011, 03:21 PM
How would you know?

No one knows for sure.. it's a society with secrets after all...

I guess I just assumed when all the Christians were there when I joined? And all the literature about how every religion is accepted.

Eldorado
08-23-2011, 03:21 PM
I think Bob is magruder.

TheReverend
08-23-2011, 03:22 PM
But Freemasons by nature are a society with secrets...

So how can we trust anything they say publicly?

Didn't click the link?

"Is Masonry a Religion?

Masonry is not a religion. But because it is open to all men who believe in a Supreme Being, it is one of the few platforms where men of all faiths -- Christians (including Catholics), Jews, Muslims, and men of every other faith, can come together. Religion, though, is not discussed at Masonic meetings. Although Lodges open and close with a prayer and Masonry teaches morality, it is not a church or a religion. Masonry does not have a theology or a dogma, it does not offer sacraments, and it does not offer the promise of salvation."

You can call it a "secret society" all you want... but you'd have to call it lying when it comes out and says "No, we're not affiliated with a religion nor we do we discuss it"

The closest involvement is biblical characters and lessons in the Blue Lodge (degrees 1-3) and the further degrees.

The Scottish Rite has more of an Old Testament vibe to it while the York Rite more of a New Testament feel.

But like it says, in no way shape or form does it promote a religion or act as a religion. It's quite literally the first example of freedom of religion in the world.

Feel free to not believe it, but there's literally no reason to lie.

DBroncos4life
08-23-2011, 03:23 PM
I'm not holding that Gruden's, or Young's testimony carries any weight. You're saying that a single player speaks the truth for the team. That's naive.

I'm not at all. All I said is Lloyd said Orton throws a better ball. He would know wouldn't he?

TheReverend
08-23-2011, 03:23 PM
I guess I just assumed when all the Christians were there when I joined? And all the literature about how every religion is accepted.

Oh how cool. Born on the same day and this too.

Shame you're a filthy Canadian.

Dr. Broncenstein
08-23-2011, 03:25 PM
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c346/LeadTaco/wtf-am-i-reading.jpg

PRBronco
08-23-2011, 03:27 PM
Oh how cool. Born on the same day and this too.

Shame you're a filthy Canadian.

Hahaha :wave:

MacGruder
08-23-2011, 03:33 PM
Didn't click the link?

"Is Masonry a Religion?

Masonry is not a religion. But because it is open to all men who believe in a Supreme Being, it is one of the few platforms where men of all faiths -- Christians (including Catholics), Jews, Muslims, and men of every other faith, can come together. Religion, though, is not discussed at Masonic meetings. Although Lodges open and close with a prayer and Masonry teaches morality, it is not a church or a religion. Masonry does not have a theology or a dogma, it does not offer sacraments, and it does not offer the promise of salvation."

But like it says, in no way shape or form does it promote a religion or act as a religion. It's quite literally the first example of freedom of religion in the world.

Feel free to not believe it, but there's literally no reason to lie.

I am not religious.. but I am not anti religion in the slightest. so I have no dog in this fight..

But let's pretend you were a group that was anti religion.. and you viewed religion as a blight on humanity because of all the wars it causes..

And lets say you wanted to start a group to fight this "religious stupidity".. if you wanted that group to survive you would have to do it in such a way to protect that it is anti religion. So inviting religious people to be on the surface of your anti religious group would be the perfect front. If not those religions would take you down.

Now look what happened with 9-11.. it was a show used to get us in the middle east... to FIX a part of the world where religion is MOST dangerous and creates the biggest problems.

As i see it the Freemasons are heavily entrenched in politics.. many presidents and politicians and even NASA astronauts are Freemasons.

The Twin Towers had many Freemason and occult symbols incorporated..

And they were destroyed in a fashion to do as little damage as possible.. the way they were brought down protected the foundation of the towers (the "bathtub" it's called).. if that had been damaged it would have flooded all of the subway systems and underground tunnels in New York.. Why would you do this if you were trying to do as much damage as possible? Why not just use a nuke rather than risk people discovering these secret technologies that took the buildings down the way they did?

Then you have the Freemason numerology of 9-11 as well - 2011

TheReverend
08-23-2011, 03:36 PM
I am not religious.. but I am not anti religion in the slightest. so I have no dog in this fight..

But let's pretend you were a group that was anti religion.. and you viewed religion as a blight on humanity because of all the wars it causes..

And lets say you wanted to start a group to fight this "religious stupidity".. if you wanted that group to survive you would have to do it in such a way to protect that it is anti religion. So inviting religious people to be on the surface of your anti religious group would be the perfect front.

Now look what happened with 9-11.. it was a show use to get us in the middle east... to FIX a part of the world where religion is MOST dangerous and creates the biggest problems.

As i see it the Freemasons who are heavily entrenched in politics.. many presidents and politicians and even NASA astronauts are Freemasons.

And they were destroyed in a fashion to do as much damage as possible.. the way they ere brought down protected the foundation of the towers.. if that had been damaged it would have flooded all of the subway system and underground runnels in New York.. Why would you do this if you were trying to do as much damage as possible? Why not just use a nuke rather than risk people discovering these secret technologies?

This is an excellent reminder for anyone that may have forgotten why they shouldn't waste their time reading anything you say.

Inkana7
08-23-2011, 03:36 PM
Whoaaa

PRBronco
08-23-2011, 03:37 PM

And lets say you wanted to start a group to fight this "religious stupidity".. if you wanted that group to survive you would have to do it in such a way to protect that it is anti religion. So inviting religious people to be on the surface of your anti religious group would be the perfect front.

Now look what happened with 9-11.. it was a show use to get us in the middle east... to FIX a part of the world where religion is MOST dangerous and creates the biggest problems.

As i see it the Freemasons who are heavily entrenched in politics.. many presidents and politicians and even NASA astronauts are Freemasons.

And they were destroyed in a fashion to do as much damage as possible.. the way they ere brought down protected the foundation of the towers.. if that had been damaged it would have flooded all of the subway system and underground runnels in New York.. Why would you do this if you were trying to do as much damage as possible? Why not just use a nuke rather than risk people discovering these secret technologies?

I didn't want to say anything...but I'm actually out to get you. Most of us are.

Archer81
08-23-2011, 03:39 PM
I read the first and the last pages and got the complete gist of this thread.

Thanks, OM.

:Broncos:

Gort
08-23-2011, 03:40 PM

And lets say you wanted to start a group to fight this "religious stupidity".. if you wanted that group to survive you would have to do it in such a way to protect that it is anti religion. So inviting religious people to be on the surface of your anti religious group would be the perfect front. If not those religions would take you down.

Now look what happened with 9-11.. it was a show used to get us in the middle east... to FIX a part of the world where religion is MOST dangerous and creates the biggest problems.

As i see it the Freemasons are heavily entrenched in politics.. many presidents and politicians and even NASA astronauts are Freemasons.

And they were destroyed in a fashion to do as little damage as possible.. the way they were brought down protected the foundation of the towers (the "bathtub" it's called).. if that had been damaged it would have flooded all of the subway systems and underground tunnels in New York.. Why would you do this if you were trying to do as much damage as possible? Why not just use a nuke rather than risk people discovering these secret technologies that took the buildings down the way they did?

for crying out loud! do you ever stop?

seriously, you should be banned. or at least given a 1 month timeout and made to go stand in a corner.

MacGruder
08-23-2011, 03:42 PM
This is an excellent reminder for anyone that may have forgotten why they shouldn't waste their time reading anything you say.

This is an excellent reminder that the US is the wealthiest country in the world yet their citizens are completely ignorant about science..

Then you have 9-11 that just illustrates how ignorant and blinded people in this country have become - kool-aid drinkers. If they knew anything about science they would know that 9-11 was not a conventional disaster in any way shape or form..

I don't think it;s a coincidence sports have become like a religion in this country either..

MacGruder
08-23-2011, 03:43 PM
for crying out loud! do you ever stop?

seriously, you should be banned. or at least given a 1 month timeout and made to go stand in a corner.

Stop what? lol

Speaking the truth?

So posting pictures and vids and mocking people for no reason is fine and dandy.. but actually speaking your opinion is frowned upon? lol

TheReverend
08-23-2011, 03:45 PM
This is an excellent reminder that the US is the wealthiest country in the world yet their citizens are completely ignorant about science..

Then you have 9-11 that just illustrates how ignorant and blinded people in this country have become - kool-aid drinkers. If they knew anything about science they would know that 9-11 was not a conventional disaster in any way shape or form..

I don't think it;s a coincidence sports have become like a religion in this country either..

No **** it wasn't a conventional disaster.

It was a terrorist attack you idiot.

Gort
08-23-2011, 03:46 PM

you're an idiot. i have a couple of electrical engineering degrees and worked in silicon valley in the semiconductor industry for a number of years. i'm quite comfortable with real science and real engineering. a friend of mine died in the WTC. he was not killed by a government conspiracy. and the WTC buildings were not imploded in a controlled explosion. i don't care what sort of stupid whackjob conspiracy crap you've been reading. you are wrong. now shut the **** up.

Archer81
08-23-2011, 03:46 PM
This is an excellent reminder that the US is the wealthiest country in the world yet their citizens are 1. completely ignorant about science..

2. Then you have 9-11 that just illustrates how ignorant and blinded people in this country have become - kool-aid drinkers. If they knew anything about science they would know that 9-11 was not a conventional disaster in any way shape or form..

3. I don't think it;s a coincidence sports have become like a religion in this country either..

1. Americans in general are not ignorant of science.

2. Easy, tiger.

3. Yeah...because only Americans have ever shown a love of spectacle and sport...

razorwire77
08-23-2011, 03:49 PM

A 9-11 Truther reference. Yes! An unexpected and enjoyable addition to an already stellar thread!

MacGruder
08-23-2011, 03:49 PM
No **** it wasn't a conventional disaster.

It was a terrorist attack you idiot.

Yes.. but aircraft crashing into buildings don't take down massive steel and concrete structures..you idiot!

Not even supposedly structurally compromised buildings as the cover story states.

And IF by some miracle there was some collapse both buildings don't completely turn to dust and disappear..

Steel towers don't turn to dust right on video..

If ANYONE in this country knew anything about science they would realize this.. this whole country has been dumbed down scientifically in various ways over half the century.

razorwire77
08-23-2011, 03:51 PM
I think Kyle Orton caused 9-11.

Flex Gunmetal
08-23-2011, 03:52 PM
Yes.. but aircraft crashing into buildings don't take down massive steel and concrete structures..you idiot!

Not even supposedly structurally compromised buildings as the cover story states.

And IF by some miracle there was some collapse both buildings don't completely turn to dust and disappear..

If ANYONE in this country knew anything about science they would realize this.. this whole country has been dumbed down scientifically in various ways over half the century.
http://i.imgur.com/ieVlN.gif

MacGruder
08-23-2011, 03:52 PM

Yes they are. We have the worst math and science education in the first world in this country. That's not by accident. And even the people who are "highly educated" are conditioned not to think for their self.

3. Yeah...because only Americans have ever shown a love of spectacle and sport...

Yes.. but those other countries are more educated in math and science..

Taco John
08-23-2011, 03:53 PM

You are becoming a serious distraction on this site. Typically I believe in people using the ignore to fix problems like this, but if you're going to turn Tebow threads into religious, mason, and 9/11 threads, I'm not sure this is the place for you.

Archer81
1. Yes.. but aircraft crashing into buildings don't take down massive steel and concrete structures..you idiot!

2.And IF by some miracle there was some collapse both buildings don't completely turn to dust and disappear..

3. If ANYONE in this country knew anything about science they would realize this.. this whole country has been dumbed down scientifically in various ways over half the century.

1. Yet it did.

2. They didnt. You do recall the pile of rubble 400 feet above the ground for nearly a year after 9/11?

3. This is rich, coming from you.

Gort
Stop what? lol

Speaking the truth?

So posting pictures and vids and mocking people for no reason is fine and dandy.. but actually speaking your opinion is frowned upon? lol

you are most definitely NOT being mocked for NO reason. you've given the entire forum plenty of reasons to mock you.

take the truther **** into the war/religion/politics forum. there's a guy in there who you'll absolutely love. his name is gaffney.

the rest of us don't want to read that **** on a football site.

SonOfLe-loLang

2. Easy, tiger.

I think a lot of Americans are ignorant to science and politicians play on this. That's why politicians often cherry pick scientific research (like the famous shrimp on treadmills thing) and suggest its farce (of course, without understanding it). Lots of politicians are also ignorant to science too though, i suppose

Dr. Broncenstein
08-23-2011, 03:54 PM
You are becoming a serious distraction on this site. Typically I believe in people using the ignore to fix problems like this, but if you're going to turn Tebow threads into religious, mason, and 9/11 threads, I'm not sure this is the place for you.

I was seriously about to put him on iggy, but I have a morbid curiosity in seeing how this is about to play out.

Abqbronco
08-23-2011, 03:54 PM
I really don't think they will. He'll get a series or two and it will be primarily handing the ball to somebody else.

< pass 10 attempts the rest of the way. Write it down, call me on it if I'm wrong.

He'll have more than ten pass attempts in the next game.

Archer81
08-23-2011, 03:55 PM
Yes they are. 1. We have the worst math and science education in the first world in this country. That's not by accident. And even the people who are "highly educated" are conditioned not to think for 2. their self.

3. Yes.. but those other countries are more educated in math and science..

1. We dont, but thanks for playing.

2. Themselves

3. LOL...right

razorwire77

You do realize that scientists have debunked the vast majority of 9-11 conspiracies, right? And the ones that perpetuate the myths in interviews are usually like adjunct associate professors of intercultural communications at Western Nebraska School of Mining.

myMind
how ignorant and blinded people in this country have become - kool-aid drinkers.

Hey dillwad, you should realize that your drinking the same kool-aid, yours just has some bath salts in it.

Your not going to accomplish anything by continuing this farce on a football forum, take it to vigilant citizen or something.

MacGruder
08-23-2011, 03:56 PM
you are most definitely NOT being mocked for NO reason. you've given the entire forum plenty of reasons to mock you.

take the truther **** into the war/religion/politics forum. there's a guy in there who you'll absolutely love. his name is gaffney.

the rest of us don't want to read that **** on a football site.

So you attack me instead of TheRev for bringing it up and ATTACKING me about it?

Was this a set up?

Just the final chapter of the witch hunt chronicles?

MacGruder
08-23-2011, 03:57 PM
Hey dillwad, you should realize that your drinking the same kool-aid, yours just has some bath salts in it.

I'm not the one attacking people for questioning things..

Dr. Broncenstein
08-23-2011, 03:58 PM

I'm pretty sure he has lead toxicity.

Archer81
08-23-2011, 03:59 PM
I think a lot of Americans are ignorant to science and politicians play on this. That's why politicians often cherry pick scientific research (like the famous shrimp on treadmills thing) and suggest its farce (of course, without understanding it). Lots of politicians are also ignorant to science too though, i suppose

Alot is not all. Also, when was the last time you heard of an American raping a nun to cure the HIV they contracted?

So when someone like Macgruber decides that "all" Americans are ignorant because we dont believe a word he says when I can literally google 300,000,000 examples proving him wrong, it pisses me off.

TheReverend
08-23-2011, 04:00 PM
So you attack me instead of TheRev for bringing it up and ATTACKING me about it?

Was this a set up?

...what

myMind
08-23-2011, 04:01 PM
I'm not the one attacking people for questioning things..

I question the world around me all the time.
You have to realize that there is a time and a place for you to discuss this ****, and it aint here or now.

MacGruder
1. Yet it did.

No it didn't... look here.. you will see both the buildings turn to dust.

http://www.drjudywood.com/

2. They didnt. You do recall the pile of rubble 400 feet above the ground for nearly a year after 9/11?

again.. look at this site and you will see they are no there.. the rubble pile should be MUCH MUCH higher than it is..

Gort

Was this a set up?

paranoia is not a good personality trait.

i'll say this in the nicest possible way... you should maybe consider turning off the computer for a week. go outside. get some fresh air. forget about the OM. stop digging in your heels on every little argument. the OM is entertainment. you are NEVER going to change anybody's mind about anything. this is an anonymous site (for the most part) and you're just spinning your wheels if you believe that just by arguing long enough and adamantly enough, you can get someone to change their mind and agree with you. it's not going to happen. so go away for a week. change your mindset. then come back and stop bickering about everything. i wouldn't spend 5 minutes around somebody in real life who bickered about everything. i certainly wouldn't spend 5 minutes putting up with somebody like that on a forum where i could just put them on ignore.

do you understand?

MacGruder
08-23-2011, 04:02 PM
I question the world around me all the time.
You have to realize that there is a time and a place for you to discuss this ****, and it aint here or now.

I;m not the one that brought it up..

So why are you just attacking me?

Abqbronco
08-23-2011, 04:03 PM

This...

Taco John
08-23-2011, 04:04 PM

again.. look at this site and you will see they are no there.. the rubble pile should be MUCH MUCH higher than it is..

Nobody can say you weren't warned. This thread is about Tebow, not about 9/11.

I'm on a witch hunt right now, and I'm pulling the trigger.

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg195/scaled.php?server=195&filename=9tguwk.jpg&res=medium

Take 30 days off...

MacGruder
08-23-2011, 04:05 PM
paranoia is not a good personality trait.

i'll say this in the nicest possible way... you should maybe consider turning off the computer for a week. go outside. get some fresh air. forget about the OM. stop digging in your heels on every little argument. the OM is entertainment. you are NEVER going to change anybody's mind about anything. this is an anonymous site (for the most part) and you're just spinning your wheels if you believe that just by arguing long enough and adamantly enough, you can get someone to change their mind an agree with you. it's not going to happen. so go away for a week. change your mindset. then come back and stop bickering about everything. i wouldn't spend 5 minutes around somebody in real life who bickered about everything. i certainly wouldn't spend 5 minutes putting up what somebody like that on a forum where i could just put them on ignore.

do you understand?

Ok.. I get it.. this place is for posting pcis and vids 24/7 and bsing with stupid jokes thread after thread.. but actually discuss the team and the drama going on and that's out of line? LOL

Dude.. do you realize how backwards your comments are?

I am in thread discussing issues I am interested in.. if those threads don't interest you then go have your fun somewhere else..

And don't blame me for answering someones comments.. I didn't bring it up.

Inkana7
http://i485.photobucket.com/albums/rr217/Sino21/ThisThreadDelivers.gif

Archer81

You realize the twintowers were not built on flat ground? That they had a multiple level garage at least 500 feet below the buildings? So in reality the rubble pile was nearly 1000 feet spread over 3 city blocks.

You cannot be this stupid dude.

Dr. Broncenstein
08-23-2011, 04:07 PM
http://www.mcyapandfries.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/stop-hammertime.jpg

Taco John
08-23-2011, 04:07 PM
The biggest zit just got popped because he was the biggest zit. I would encourage everyone else to drop the 9/11 talk. That's not what this thread or this forum is about.

Shananahan
08-23-2011, 04:09 PM
Nobody can say you weren't warned. This thread is about Tebow, not about 9/11.

I'm on a witch hunt right now, and I'm pulling the trigger.

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg195/scaled.php?server=195&filename=9tguwk.jpg&res=medium

Take 30 days off...
http://i55.tinypic.com/2ppx2c7.jpg

Blart
08-23-2011, 04:09 PM
I'd say 5th best. Elway can probably still run an offense better than Tebow.

bowtown
08-23-2011, 04:12 PM
http://shechive.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/excited.gif

Just went from my least to favorite thread in exactly 1 post.

vonqkilla
08-23-2011, 04:13 PM

Give John a couple painkillers and a beer to chase them, I'll take him on the last drive over our qbs.

TheReverend
08-23-2011, 04:14 PM
I immediately would like to try and nominate this thread for the Ring of Fame.

bowtown
08-23-2011, 04:14 PM

No brainer.

Archer81
08-23-2011, 04:15 PM

With 9 passes in 2 preseason games I find it hard for anyone to legitimately say Tebow cannot run the Broncos offense.

How would you know?

Gort
08-23-2011, 04:18 PM

this thread wouldn't be famous if it played in the SEC.

razorwire77
08-23-2011, 04:19 PM

Craig Morton says "Hi."

Jay3
08-23-2011, 04:26 PM

All right . .. .all right.

I say ban him.

Dr. Broncenstein
08-23-2011, 04:30 PM
http://imagemacros.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/win_sector.jpg

24champ
08-23-2011, 04:31 PM
Couple things...

1. Michael Silver is a Raiders fan, he has written a couple of homer Raider articles leading up to this season. Clearly he hates the Broncos, this is not the first article he has written that paints the Broncos in a negative light.

2. With #1 out of the way, the second thing is this front office. I don't know why this is being leaked out at this time, it serves no purpose unless they are ready to unload Tebow in the near future.

Jay3
08-23-2011, 04:33 PM
I should have read ahead. I was catching up, and that was my sincere reaction before realizing the dumpster kept blazing higher.

SonOfLe-loLang
08-23-2011, 04:38 PM
Alot is not all. Also, when was the last time you heard of an American raping a nun to cure the HIV they contracted?

So when someone like Macgruber decides that "all" Americans are ignorant because we dont believe a word he says when I can literally google 300,000,000 examples proving him wrong, it pisses me off.

the nun thing happened?

Archer81
08-23-2011, 04:45 PM
the nun thing happened?

In Africa.

yerner
08-23-2011, 04:52 PM
****ing sweetness.

Taco John
08-23-2011, 04:57 PM
the nail that sticks out gets hammered down...

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg706/scaled.php?server=706&filename=mlssmariohammer.jpg&res=medium

TheReverend
08-23-2011, 04:59 PM
http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg706/scaled.php?server=706&filename=mlssmariohammer.jpg&res=medium

Me right now:

http://chzgifs.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/everyday-im-shuffling.gif

elsid13
08-23-2011, 05:00 PM
Man, and we are just going to find out how the Martian Nazis genetically engineered Tebow to be "the one". thanks TJ

Shananahan
08-23-2011, 05:00 PM
The funniest thing about it is this will all just make him crazier and further convinced of his absurd beliefs.

24champ
08-23-2011, 05:09 PM
Me right now:

http://chzgifs.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/everyday-im-shuffling.gif

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lpojwcDqJy1qjw7iw.gif

McDman
08-23-2011, 05:09 PM
WAIT, he's gone?! He's really gone?!

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT8Jvtqq3vmRtfGtJf_lbb4acjA1qJEN UCoU8_NND7-VOdrjoaY5A

Sadly this will just further his insanity and make him believe everyone is out to get him.

TDmvp
08-23-2011, 05:12 PM
Laf I inadvertently got Macgruder banned I think ... Way to go me LOL . I made this post yesterday and never thought anything of it really.

You guys are arguing sports with the WTC was a giant tuning fork , hurricane theory guy.
I mean come on ... :)

But every since then he totally reverted to his crazyness.

Sorry TJ

randomtask
08-23-2011, 05:19 PM
Thank you.

McDman
08-23-2011, 05:20 PM
<embed src="http://www.ebaumsworld.com/player.swf" allowScriptAccess="always" flashvars="id1=81766636" wmode="opaque" width="567" height="345" allowfullscreen="true" />

Let's get this back to a football topic. If you're not ready for some football after this pep talk then you aint no fan son!

BTW, notice the sweat stain from the beginning until the end, it gets noticeably larger.

ozomulsion
08-23-2011, 05:24 PM
its a big mystery, coulda been a bluff. But when the GREAT Tim Tebow is 4th string on the depth chart, then there is something special going on in Denver. That means Orton and Quinn are playing at a level that we have never seen before.

Now that's what I'm talkin bout!!!

Shananahan
08-23-2011, 05:24 PM
Laf I inadvertently got Macgruder banned I think ... Way to go me LOL . I made this post yesterday and never thought anything of it really.

But every since then he totally reverted to his crazyness.

Sorry TJ
To be fair, the chances of him getting banned in this thread were probably several times more than any other based on the title alone.

Nice work, though.