PDA

View Full Version : Von Miller on Jim Rome Today

RhymesayersDU
08-23-2011, 09:49 AM
Von Miller on Jim Rome at 12:45 mountain time.

Paul Finebaum PWNS!
08-23-2011, 09:54 AM
Pimp in the box, what is up?

bronco militia
08-23-2011, 10:25 AM
OUT

broncocalijohn
08-23-2011, 11:23 AM
Maybe I will listen to him for the first time in years.

Boobs McGee
08-23-2011, 11:55 AM
summary plz!

crowebomber
08-23-2011, 11:58 AM
He has a guest host today. I didn't catch the interview.

broncocalijohn
08-23-2011, 11:58 AM
....clones........."I am the pimp in the box"........something about Von Miller.......(Von Miller speaks)......"That was epic!"......"Class, well spoken guy"...."One of my favorite interviews of all time"........"I am out!"

Yes, I didnt hear it but this is what I remember of Rome back in the day.

UberBroncoMan
08-23-2011, 12:05 PM
....clones........."I am the pimp in the box"........something about Von Miller.......(Von Miller speaks)......"That was epic!"......"Class, well spoken guy"...."One of my favorite interviews of all time"........"I am out!"

Hahahaha. That's a perfect Rome right there.

Tombstone RJ
08-23-2011, 12:12 PM
anyone hear the crap colin cowterd was spewing this morning on espn? He starts off by making fun of the faiders for taking Pryor and trading away picks to get him--which is a legitimate point--and then lumps the Broncos in as being an arrogant, wasteful organization for drafting Tebow in the first. Then he rambles on about how the faid and the Broncos are alike in their arrogence in the way each team drafts.

Yah, we know that shanny sucked on most of his drafts, yah we know that McD drafted Tebow. But just because the Broncos have not done well in the past does not mean that 1. they are not changing and 2. that the Tebow draft pick is a mistake and that 3. the Broncos are similar to the faiders in their draft priorities.

bronco militia
08-23-2011, 12:17 PM
anyone hear the crap colin cowterd was spewing this morning on espn? He starts off by making fun of the faiders for taking Pryor and trading away picks to get him--which is a legitimate point--and then lumps the Broncos in as being an arrogant, wasteful organization for drafting Tebow in the first. Then he rambles on about how the faid and the Broncos are alike in their arrogence in the way each team drafts.

Yah, we know that shanny sucked on most of his drafts, yah we know that McD drafted Tebow. But just because the Broncos have not done well in the past does not mean that 1. they are not changing and 2. that the Tebow draft pick is a mistake and that 3. the Broncos are similar to the faiders in their draft priorities.

fishing for Tebow fans?

http://reelmccoyfishing.net/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/bobber.gif

Tombstone RJ
08-23-2011, 12:20 PM
fishing for Tebow fans?

http://reelmccoyfishing.net/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/bobber.gif

nope, just pointing out the the faid trading up to draft Pryor has nothing to do with the Broncos.

crowebomber
08-23-2011, 12:32 PM
Sooo, did anyone actually hear the interview?

crush17
08-23-2011, 12:38 PM
Yeah. Very boring. Talked aboutthe switch to NFL and the learning curve, how hes been in Dooms pocket and learning from him, how Texas A&M will move to SEC eventually, and his part in the new Gatorade campaign.

Kaylore
08-23-2011, 12:43 PM
I only caught the end and he was talking about college stipends. The guy that was interviewing him wasn't Rome, he was a guest host. It sucked.

Smiling Assassin27
08-23-2011, 12:45 PM

You forgot Jim calling Von something like 'Stephanie' or 'Shannon' and getting his arse tipped. ROFL!

Haroldthebarrel
08-23-2011, 12:53 PM
why won't any interviewers confront miller with the fact that he gives a bad effort in pursuit? he has the naturals of a hof`but is lazy. actually his negatives reminds me of L. Arrington.

SouthStndJunkie
08-23-2011, 12:58 PM

You forgot to include Jungle Karma.

Chris
08-23-2011, 01:10 PM
Did he cause the earthquake?

DENVERDUI55
08-23-2011, 01:13 PM
These interviews are all the same. Its an adjustment, feel like its coming along, I just want to work my tail off for the team, listening to advice from Vets, blah blah blah.

Kaylore
08-23-2011, 01:20 PM
These interviews are all the same. Its an adjustment, feel like its coming along, I just want to work my tail off for the team, listening to advice from Vets, blah blah blah.

This.

cabronco
08-23-2011, 01:27 PM

Rack him !

Jerry Curl
08-23-2011, 01:37 PM

He was on the SVP show and said the exact same thing.

Tombstone RJ
08-23-2011, 01:39 PM
"Chris Everett, one of my favorite interviews of all time, Rack'em"

SouthStndJunkie
08-23-2011, 01:52 PM

Yep....player interviews are super boring and not worth listening to.

Blah, blah, blah, blah....same old boring cliches.

Los Broncos
08-23-2011, 02:18 PM
Pimp in the box, what is up?

Give yourself a tongue.

RhymesayersDU
08-23-2011, 02:26 PM
why won't any interviewers confront miller with the fact that he gives a bad effort in pursuit? he has the naturals of a hof`but is lazy. actually his negatives reminds me of L. Arrington.

Explain.

enjolras
08-23-2011, 02:35 PM
Explain.

I'm gonna guess he's trolling?

Haroldthebarrel
08-23-2011, 02:44 PM
Explain.

i think he often gives up on running down the player. just like arrington. just jogging behind and let's another player tackle. not really trolling just forcing a response on his negatives and interviewers not asking the tough questions.

cutthemdown
08-23-2011, 02:45 PM
I haven't seen enough of Miller to comment on his pursuit. Sure didn't read that from the college buffs but we will know soon enough. I thought he looked pretty good in that last game.

broncosteven
08-23-2011, 02:51 PM
Yep....player interviews are super boring and not worth listening to.

Blah, blah, blah, blah....same old boring cliches.

That is why Tony Kornheiser never wanted players on his radio show, it was about the only thing I liked about Kornhole.

broncosteven
08-23-2011, 02:52 PM
i think he often gives up on running down the player. just like arrington. just jogging behind and let's another player tackle. not really trolling just forcing a response on his negatives and interviewers not asking the tough questions.

Sounds like Ayers

Vegas_Bronco
08-23-2011, 03:50 PM
I heard cowturd he was simply making a point that the championship teams have done it by making the draft a priority and building through the draft. He then said denver was arrogant for trading away Hillis wasting a pick acquired thru cutler trade and trading away our young cb to detroit. He then went off on how winning qbs in college end up sucking in the nfl siring tebow, leaf, young, and saying those that didn't win make better qbs in the nfl like manning, rivers, cutler (laff), and rapistberger. It was typical BS interlaced with some truthful fact...you know the kind of stuff that leads to 27 pages of rant on the OMane...we at pg 4 ftw.

BroncoMan4ever
08-23-2011, 03:50 PM
Yeah. Very boring. Talked aboutthe switch to NFL and the learning curve, how hes been in Dooms pocket and learning from him, how Texas A&M will move to SEC eventually, and his part in the new Gatorade campaign.

how long has it been since this team had multiple players seen in ad campaigns.

off the top of my head, Tebow has FRS and Jockey, Miller has Gatorade, and Royal slings tacos.

last players i remember really having any ad campaigns were TD for soup, Eddie Mac for McDonalds and Rod Smith for local pizza places

KipCorrington25
08-23-2011, 07:40 PM
I heard cowturd he was simply making a point that the championship teams have done it by making the draft a priority and building through the draft. He then said denver was arrogant for trading away Hillis wasting a pick acquired thru cutler trade and trading away our young cb to detroit. He then went off on how winning qbs in college end up sucking in the nfl siring tebow, leaf, young, and saying those that didn't win make better qbs in the nfl like manning, rivers, cutler (laff), and rapistberger. It was typical BS interlaced with some truthful fact...you know the kind of stuff that leads to 27 pages of rant on the OMane...we at pg 4 ftw.

It was McDaniels that was arrogant.