PDA

View Full Version : Richard Quinn waived/injured

BMarsh615
08-22-2011, 01:02 PM
The #Broncos (https://twitter.com/#%21/search?q=%23Broncos) have reached an injury settlement with TE Richard Quinn. He has been waived from the team's injured reserve list.

https://twitter.com/#!/Denver_Broncos/status/107182263262920704

DBroncos4life
08-22-2011, 01:04 PM
I bet one of those other teams that were "rumored" to want to draft him will jump on him.

tsiguy96
08-22-2011, 01:06 PM
this guy was a flat out bust. terrible pick in retrospect. clears up TE battle a little, but he had no chance anyway.

Rulon Velvet Jones
08-22-2011, 01:06 PM
http://www.topcultured.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/internet-high-five.jpg

Dr. Broncenstein
08-22-2011, 01:08 PM
http://memedepot.com/uploads/0/206_noooo.jpg

Br0nc0Buster
09 draft is falling like dominos
Lets see we got McBath, Bruton, Moreno, and Ayers left

McBath hasnt done much and might be on the bubble
Bruton is a good special teams player, but thats it

Looks like only Moreno and Ayers are potential career starters

smoke4815162342
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pPCEXq4mgk&feature=related

tsiguy96
08-22-2011, 01:10 PM

hard to argue with any of this...not a good draft.

WolfpackGuy
08-22-2011, 01:11 PM
When you have a blocking TE sitting there on your 25 name draft board, you gotta make that trade everytime.

Everytime!

Dr. Broncenstein
08-22-2011, 01:12 PM
http://www.nflpassers.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/joshmcdaniels4.jpg

Problem?

baja
Watch the Rams claim him.

yerner
I wish I could punch Mcdaniels in the ****ing ****.

DBroncos4life
08-22-2011, 01:14 PM
When you have a blocking TE sitting there on your 25 name draft board, you gotta make that trade everytime.

Everytime!

Twenty five names picked out of a hat.

strafen
08-22-2011, 01:15 PM
The sad thing is, he will clear waivers... ROFL!

PRBronco
08-22-2011, 01:17 PM

Yeah I only see one of those safeties making this roster. Painful draft. At least the first rounders are proving useful.

srphoenix
08-22-2011, 01:19 PM
Yeah, I think Ayers will end up being serviceable and is right now for us a 3 down player at DE then DT on 3rd down. Moreno looks like he is in for his best year yet and looks faster and more agile. The others... bleh

Dr. Broncenstein
08-22-2011, 01:19 PM
<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Lt2_C9wLNjU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

broncswin
08-22-2011, 01:20 PM
that pick was wrong on so many levels...McD, this one's for you:TJnPopps::punched:4321~:bash:

cutthemdown
08-22-2011, 01:23 PM
Not surprising because the are keeping Fells for sure, and have 2 rookies they want to develop. Fox has never kept more then 3 TE on the active roster and he won't start now.

Beantown Bronco
08-22-2011, 01:23 PM
Obligatory clip...

<iframe width="560" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2pPCEXq4mgk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

dbfan21
08-22-2011, 01:24 PM
talk about an underachiver...Quinn was an awful pick.

tsiguy96
his one good play, ever, was the fake punt tackle or defended pass, whatever it was where the rest of the special teams bit hard.

Quoydogs
<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Lt2_C9wLNjU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That just never gets old

Dr. Broncenstein
08-22-2011, 01:28 PM
"I want to f--king kick you right in your dome."

TheDave
08-22-2011, 01:33 PM
Believe it or not... Not too long ago...

People wasted time defending this pick.

Oh, and one more time for good measure... **** you McDaniels 4321~

What a jackass~

Kaylore
08-22-2011, 01:34 PM
Not surprising because the are keeping Fells for sure, and have 2 rookies they want to develop. Fox has never kept more then 3 TE on the active roster and he won't start now.

I did not know this!

ppablo
08-22-2011, 01:34 PM
This just goes to show you how McDaniels didn't deserve to be coach and making draft choices... it was a waste of 2 years for us

Requiem
08-22-2011, 01:38 PM

What a jackass~

It wasn't really a defense. People had just stated that there were other teams considering Quinn in the early third round as well.

Good riddance though.

cutthemdown
08-22-2011, 01:41 PM
I did not know this!

I checked like 5 yrs then got bored but every yr it was 3 TE.

BMF Bronco
08-22-2011, 01:47 PM
The McDaniels era should make any of those morose shows on good stuff gone bad on the E channel or something. That ****tard singlehandedly demolished this team and created a chasm between fellow fans this place hasn't seen since pre elway.

worm
08-22-2011, 01:54 PM
Suckers!

http://extras.mnginteractive.com/live/media/site36/2010/1206/20101206__20101207_A12_SP07BRONXMAIN.B~p1.JPG[

OBF1
08-22-2011, 01:55 PM
Just a list of players Denver could of drafted instead of Quinn:

Shonn Green
Mike Wallace
Austin Collie
Johnny Knox
Zach Miller

Los Broncos
08-22-2011, 01:55 PM
That game clip was awesome.

SonOfLe-loLang
08-22-2011, 01:58 PM

Shonn Green
Mike Wallace
Austin Collie
Johnny Knox
Zach Miller

ugh, do we really have to play this stupid game

TheDave
08-22-2011, 02:02 PM
1- Knowshon Moreno – Marginal starter
1- Robert Ayers – Marginal Starter
2- Alphonso Smith - Gone
2- Darcel McBath - Bubble
2- Richard Quinn - Gone
4- David Bruton - Bubble
4- Seth Olsen - Gone
5- Kenny McKinley - RIP
6- Tom Brandstater – “Brandy”…”Brandy”
7- Blake Schlueter - Gone

1-Demaryius Thomas - Injured
1-Tim Tebow – 2nd/3rd team
2-Zane Beadles – Marginal starter
3-J.D. Walton – Marginal Starter
4-Eric Decker – 3rd WR
5- Parrish Cox - Rapist
6- Eric Olsen - Bubble
6- Syd'Quan Thompson – 4th Corner?
7-Jammie Kirlew, Indiana – Gone

Wow… 19 draft picks… 8 in the first 2 rounds
And we have 4 marginal starters and a couple of back-ups.

Damn thats ugly!

worm
08-22-2011, 02:03 PM

Shonn Green
Mike Wallace
Austin Collie
Johnny Knox
Zach Miller

Technically, Johnny Knox was drafted with our pick. Slips my mind why we gave up that pick.

DBroncos4life
08-22-2011, 02:04 PM
2- Alphonso Smith - Gone
2- Richard Quinn - Gone
4- David Bruton - Bubble
4- Seth Olsen - Gone
5- Kenny McKinley - RIP

4-Eric Decker – 3rd WR
5- Parrish Cox - Rapist
6- Eric Olsen - Bubble

Damn thats ugly!

but but the Pat O was really good with McD there.

OBF1
08-22-2011, 02:08 PM
ugh, do we really have to play this stupid game

If we are going to play "Pile on the McDaniels" Why not add more fuel to the fire for those that might still be sitting on the fence ROFL!

CEH
Technically, Johnny Knox was drafted with our pick. Slips my mind why we gave up that pick.

Knox was part of the Jay Cutler trade. Wallace was selected by Pittsburgh with one of the picks we sent to them for Dick Quinn

TheDave

The more I look at it the more it makes me sick... 19 draft picks 8 in the first 2 rounds...

and we got 4 not special players at RB, DE, C, & G

worm
08-22-2011, 02:09 PM
Knox was part of the Jay Cutler trade. Wallace was selected by Pittsburgh with one of the picks we sent to them for Dick Quinn

Ya don't say.

CEH
08-22-2011, 02:10 PM

BB sends a 4th to OAK for Moss who sets an NFL record. We trade a couple 3rds for a guy that caught 12 passes in college. Pitts uses one of our picks on Mike Wallace. And we wonder why the elite teams stay elite

DBroncos4life
08-22-2011, 02:12 PM
The more I look at it the more it makes me sick... 19 draft picks 8 in the first 2 rounds...

and we got 4 not special players at RB, DE, C, & G

I honestly don't know what any fan saw in his coaching skills. I get that fans grew tired of Shanny but, really did we need to dump him for this turd. 8 picks in the first two rounds should have left us with one super star. You give a staff like the Ravens or the Colts 8 picks in a two year span in like that and they are going to walk out with multiple pro bowlers.

ColoradoDarin
08-22-2011, 02:15 PM

Shonn Green
Mike Wallace
Austin Collie
Johnny Knox
Zach Miller

Edward Earl Reed Junior

TheDave
08-22-2011, 02:16 PM
I honestly don't know what any fan saw in his coaching skills. I get that fans grew tired of Shanny but, really did we need to dump him for this turd. 8 picks in the first two rounds should have left us with one super star. You give a staff like the Ravens or the Colts 8 picks in a two year span in like that and they are going to walk out with multiple pro bowlers.

Minimum 1 pro-bowler and 3 starters... just from those picks.

He had 11 more!

Pardon my while I throw up...

bpc
08-22-2011, 02:16 PM
Where's Baja/Popps to lap up McD's koolaid like their name is Jenna Jameson?

This guy was one of the worst ****ing hires ever, and anybody w a brain knew it at the time too.

"i only need a draft board with 60 names on it!" Epic fing fail.

bendog
08-22-2011, 02:19 PM

CEH beat me to it.

We sent Colbert to Sea for the 140th pick. We sent Cutler and the 140th (Knox) to Chi for their 2009 1st (Ayers), 3rd (84th pick), and 2010 1st. We then traded the 3rd rd pick to pitt in the following trade: Pittsburgh traded its second- and fourth-round selections (64th and 132nd overall, used to select Richard Quinn and Seth Olsen, respectively) to Denver for two third-round selections (79th and 84th overall, used to select Kraig Urbik and Mike Wallace, respectively).

Chi's 2010 first turned into the gimp WR Barbaro and a fourth rd pick.

So, in a nutshell we gave up Lambchop, Knox and Wallace for Orton, Ayers, Barbaro and Quinn who we just cut.

DBroncos4life
08-22-2011, 02:24 PM
Minimum 1 pro-bowler and 3 starters... just from those picks.

He had 11 more!

Pardon my while I throw up...

They will look back on his two year span and say it's the worst two year span ever by a non Matt Millien lead FO in modern history.

maher_tyler
08-22-2011, 02:45 PM
Mind boggling pick when it was made. What a waist!!

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
08-22-2011, 03:09 PM

I love this clip!. I have to click it when see!

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
08-22-2011, 03:20 PM
This just goes to show you how McDaniels didn't deserve to be coach and making draft choices... it was a waste of 2 years for us

2? Try 3 if not 4, because of the whole Orton, Tebow Quinn thing. McDip$h!t really boned this team in the efffing a$$. The stink of Tebow isn't his talent. That will be proven on the field. Its his god danm fans. They are Tebow fans first and Broncos fans second. They want him to start no matter what, even if it means sinking the franchise along the way. Tebow maybe a starter someday, but if tell a Tebow fan he isn't ready they act like you just insulted their mother.

broncos-rock
08-22-2011, 03:22 PM

not defending the guy but according to Schefter the rams love him and point to him as the best pickup in the offseason for the whole organization. Plus I picked Bradford up in ff!

tsiguy96
08-22-2011, 03:24 PM
2? Try 3 if not 4, because of the whole Orton, Tebow Quinn thing. McDip$h!t really boned this team in the efffing a$$. The stink of Tebow isn't his talent. That will be proven on the field. Its his god danm fans. They are Tebow fans first and Broncos fans second. They want him to start no matter what, even if it means sinking the franchise along the way. Tebow maybe a starter someday, but if tell a Tebow fan he isn't ready they act like you just insulted their mother.

your silly hatred for everything aside, i actually agree with the tebow fan bit. probably serves him best to ride the pine for another year while he learns the position.

OBF1
08-22-2011, 03:36 PM
Mind boggling pick when it was made. What a waist!!

That would be WASTE

Br0nc0Buster
08-22-2011, 03:40 PM
That would be WASTE

no, hes right
Quinn had a very nice figure

Lestat
08-22-2011, 03:40 PM
on the plus side this should mean Green and Thomas will stick. then you have Fells and Rosario as your top 2 to likely start the season.

Br0nc0Buster
08-22-2011, 03:41 PM
on the plus side this should mean Green and Thomas will stick. then you have Fells and Rosario as your top 2 to likely start the season.

I think Thomas has already taken over the top receiving TE spot
I think it was him and Fells when they went to two TE sets

Blueflame
08-22-2011, 03:42 PM
2? Try 3 if not 4, because of the whole Orton, Tebow Quinn thing. McDip$h!t really boned this team in the efffing a$$. The stink of Tebow isn't his talent. That will be proven on the field. Its his god danm fans. They are Tebow fans first and Broncos fans not at all. They want him to start no matter what, even if it means sinking the franchise along the way. Tebow maybe a starter someday, but if tell a Tebow fan he isn't ready they act like you just insulted their mother.

Fixed your post for you.

Lestat
08-22-2011, 03:43 PM
you're right, i keep thinking about the first DC when Thomas was listed kinda low.

Swedish Extrovert
08-22-2011, 03:49 PM
hard to argue with any of this...not a good draft.

Don't they say that a decent draft is two career starters, a good one is three and a great one is four?

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
08-22-2011, 03:50 PM
your silly hatred for everything aside, i actually agree with the tebow fan bit. probably serves him best to ride the pine for another year while he learns the position.

Thanks. I'll take what I can get.

But seriously, Saturday night, after the game, on the radio this guy was saying the Orton's 4 drive with 2 TDs and a field goal was "unimpressive". What? I'm not an Orton fan but Orton is the best of the 3 right now. That can change, but Tebow can't even look of the safety right now. You watch the 1st first game. Tebows head wheeling al around and his feet aren't set. And a whole host of other problems.

Drek
08-22-2011, 03:53 PM
All you crazy people realize this means he's going to the IR right? Not cut from the team. He's passing through the same waivers we put Josh Barrett through last year when we lost him to the Pats. We put Dell through them earlier this year I believe.

Quinn will likely be back in Broncos camp next year fighting for a job once again.

baja
08-22-2011, 03:54 PM

This guy was one of the worst ****ing hires ever, and anybody w a brain knew it at the time too.

If anyone with a brain knew this from the beginning that does not say much for Pat Bowlen and his advisors.

The Smith pick was a head scratcher from the beginning given the trade of a first for him and the Quinn pick too. Both turned out to be terrible reaches.

I'd say the verdict is still out on Morano and Ayers as well as Beales and Walton too ( I was more upset with him starting two rookies than drafting them but that is another story).

Tebow could still turn out to be very special. I am grateful he got rid of Cutler and Marshall. We still don't know what Bay bay is either.

Sure I wanted him to succede and at the time the jury was still out on the picks. Now it's clear he missed on several.

My main issue with the firing of McD was when they did it with 4 games left and put a linebacker coach in charge. I thought McD should have finished the season. Although when more information came out about spy gate it made more sense. My point of view is we still do not know the whole story but the fact he was allowed to take a job as an OC the very next season seems to point to some gray area otherwise he would have been suspended from coaching in the league for a period of time.

DBroncos4life
08-22-2011, 04:09 PM
All you crazy people realize this means he's going to the IR right? Not cut from the team. He's passing through the same waivers we put Josh Barrett through last year when we lost him to the Pats. We put Dell through them earlier this year I believe.

Quinn will likely be back in Broncos camp next year fighting for a job once again.

Oh I know he will pass through waivers cause he ****ing blows. He should just pull a Mustard and go teach.

DBroncos4life
08-22-2011, 04:11 PM
not defending the guy but according to Schefter the rams love him and point to him as the best pickup in the offseason for the whole organization. Plus I picked Bradford up in ff!

I'm sure he is working great for them. He can't trade picks or players so there is really nothing for him to mess up.

cutthemdown
08-22-2011, 04:12 PM

Yep, unless some other team wants to IR him, they could claim him then put him there. All it means is he wont be on the active roster.

broncocalijohn
08-22-2011, 04:13 PM
http://www.nflpassers.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/joshmcdaniels4.jpg

Problem?

Cant believe it took that long to blame the moron who set up that draft.

cutthemdown
08-22-2011, 04:16 PM

I really thought he was going to have a slick offense. And in many ways he did. I just failed to take into account his ego and age. I think he's just too young. Mcdaniels might end up a HC in his later 40's etc and do really well.

Who could predict a bunch of risky trades, cheating, reaching for a lot of draft pics. I first got a little worried when he ran around after we beat the pats. I was like that was weird for a coach. I grew up watching Landry and Reeves types though. Even Shanny with his evil glass eye was pretty stoic.

It was a horrid hire. I'm really hoping Elway loves Broncos enough to get the right people in the right places so we can not be total ****.

SoCalBronco
08-22-2011, 04:31 PM
If anyone with a brain knew this from the beginning that does not say much for Pat Bowlen and his advisors.

Ya think?

baja
08-22-2011, 04:38 PM
Ya think?

That is exactly why I felt so desperate for my team. When you got owner troubles you got real troubles. Kinda like our federal government, when it's systemically broken it's hard to fix.

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
08-22-2011, 04:42 PM
Fixed your post for you.

Thanks

serious hops
08-22-2011, 04:50 PM
Well, I'm sure no one saw that coming.

24champ
08-22-2011, 05:26 PM
2- Alphonso Smith - Gone
2- Richard Quinn - Gone
4- David Bruton - Bubble
4- Seth Olsen - Gone
5- Kenny McKinley - RIP

4-Eric Decker – 3rd WR
5- Parrish Cox - Rapist
6- Eric Olsen - Bubble

Damn thats ugly!

We've been drafting horribly before McD and same key players in the organization (Ellis and Xanders) still have jobs.

SoCalBronco
08-22-2011, 05:38 PM
We've been drafting horribly before McD and same key players in the organization (Ellis and Xanders) still have jobs.

I wouldn't mind if the league appointed a trustee to take over team operations like MLB did with your Dodgers.

BroncoBuff
08-22-2011, 05:44 PM
I bet one of those other teams that were "rumored" to want to draft him will jump on him.

Come on now ... is that kind of hilarious sarcasm really warranted at this point?

Even leading Josh-apologist tsiguy seems to have seen the light.

We've been drafting horribly before McD

Actually there were three extraordinary years in there ... Jim Goodman, we hardly knew ye!

DBroncos4life
08-22-2011, 06:04 PM
Come on now ... is that kind of hilarious sarcasm really warranted at this point?

Even leading Josh-apologist tsiguy seems to have seen the light.

Actually there were three extraordinary years in there ... Jim Goodman, we hardly knew ye!

I think it is ;D People blast Shanny for his drafts years later why can't I take my jabs at McD's

BroncoBuff
08-22-2011, 06:15 PM
It was pretty funny actually.

Interesting that Josh saw his first draftee wash out of the league just a month into his first training camp (Blake Schleuter). Yet in Jim Goodman's three drafts - 06, 07, 08 - to this date there's just one washout (Greg Eslinger). John should bring Goodman back in some capacity.

FireFly
08-22-2011, 06:22 PM
2- Alphonso Smith - Gone
2- Richard Quinn - Gone
4- David Bruton - Bubble
4- Seth Olsen - Gone
5- Kenny McKinley - RIP

4-Eric Decker – 3rd WR
5- Parrish Cox - Rapist
6- Eric Olsen - Bubble

Damn thats ugly!

Wow. Right there is the answer to the situation that we're in right now.

I don't blame Shanny the coach and I don't even blame McD the coach.

I do blame McD for this list, as well as Shanny for his many failed picks before that, but more than that I blame the man that gave them the power to make the picks with no checks and balances in place.

That list right there is the difference between us and the teams that are in contention for a SB this year.

Even the Raiders have drafted better than us lately.

Makes me sad. :'(

DBroncos4life
08-22-2011, 06:36 PM
It was pretty funny actually.

Interesting that Josh saw his first draftee wash out of the league just a month into his first training camp (Blake Schleuter). Yet in Jim Goodman's three drafts - 06, 07, 08 - to this date there's just one washout (Greg Eslinger). John should bring Goodman back in some capacity.

Dumping our scout team and everyone that had anything to do with our up coming draft just a few months before the draft was a horrific move. One of the biggest mistakes we made during the McD era. He said himself he wasn't prepared for the draft and you fire the people that did should have been a huge red flag. I get that he wanted people to fit his system but HE didn't even know who those players where.

baja
08-22-2011, 07:02 PM
Dumping our scout team and everyone that had anything to do with our up coming draft just a few months before the draft was a horrific move. One of the biggest mistakes we made during the McD era. He said himself he wasn't prepared for the draft and you fire the people that did should have been a huge red flag. I get that he wanted people to fit his system but HE didn't even know who those players where.

and to make matters worse he traded away a first round pick the following year, a year when he would have been vastly more prepared to make a wise selection, for a reach on a corner in a draft he knew he was not prepared for.

24champ
08-22-2011, 11:29 PM

Ellis/Pat picked Xanders to be GM and cleaned house from there.

Still, Thursday's moves were a surprise considering comments Bowlen and McDaniels made after the new coach was hired Jan. 12. At that time, Bowlen reiterated statements he made after Shanahan's firing that he didn't anticipate any changes in the personnel department, while McDaniels had said Jim Goodman would have the final say in personnel decisions.

Bowlen acknowledged some “anxiety” between Jeff Goodman and Xanders as they shared duties, and though Bowlen said there was no friction in their relationship, it was inevitable that the one not picked to be GM would have to leave.

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_11693597

McDaniels didn't come into this organization expecting to take over drafting duties. It fell into his lap because Pat/Ellis/Xanders was too goddamn lazy/incompetent to do it, so of course he wasn't prepared to be GM along with being a Coach.

mhgaffney
08-22-2011, 11:44 PM
I believe that Elway is going to have a big impact on our drafts -- for the better.

Dr. Broncenstein
08-23-2011, 04:34 AM

What a jackass~

http://item.slide.com/r/1/00fd/i/00x4Q-x67z-c-f2Dt1tpHpZ6jqdI5_kt/

Conklin
08-23-2011, 10:15 PM
so he cleared waivers?

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
08-23-2011, 10:46 PM
so he cleared waivers?

I know! Shocking. Shocking.

BowlenBall
08-23-2011, 11:08 PM
We traded two mid-round 3rds to go up and get Richard Quinn. Two years later, he gets waived and nobody even puts in a claim for him....

Just terrible, terrible talent evaluation -- possibly the worst 2nd round drafting performance in NFL history (when you factor in Alphonso Smith and Darcell McBath). 3 swings, 3 huge misses.

tsiguy96
08-24-2011, 03:02 AM
We traded two mid-round 3rds to go up and get Richard Quinn. Two years later, he gets waived and nobody even puts in a claim for him....

Just terrible, terrible talent evaluation -- possibly the worst 2nd round drafting performance in NFL history (when you factor in Alphonso Smith and Darcell McBath). 3 swings, 3 huge misses.

two thirds for a 2 and a 4, which turned into david bruton...gotta give all the details.

Traveler
08-24-2011, 03:51 AM
and to make matters worse he traded away a first round pick the following year, a year when he would have been vastly more prepared to make a wise selection, for a reach on a corner in a draft he knew he was not prepared for.

Can you imagine having Earl Thomas as one of our safeties? That's who was selected with the pick we traded to Seattle.

eddie mac
08-24-2011, 04:41 AM
two thirds for a 2 and a 4, which turned into david bruton...gotta give all the details.

Yeah but Bruton and McBath were that good we just drafted 2 safeties from the worst safety class in the last 10 years.

tsiguy96
08-24-2011, 04:52 AM
Yeah but Bruton and McBath were that good we just drafted 2 safeties from the worst safety class in the last 10 years.

didnt say it was worth the trade, just saying that the trade itself, a 3+3 for a 2+4, was a good one. the picks they took suck, i think pittsburgh took mike wallaca with one of our 3's too.

WolfpackGuy
08-24-2011, 05:12 AM
Unclaimed?

LOL

How anyone could defend what was going on the last two years is beyond me because it's clear the Broncos were being driven straight to China.

Has anyone pissed away more PRIME picks in such a short time?

strafen
08-24-2011, 05:59 AM
I'm sure McD would've eventually been shot at by a crazy fan had he stayed much longer.
I can't imagine what would've happened to this organization had he been allowed to finish out his contract like a bunch of idiots here had suggested.

Requiem
08-24-2011, 06:11 AM

Seth Olsen, actually.

Gotta give the right details d00d. (http://www.nfl.com/draft/2009/tracker#dt-by-round-input:4)

tsiguy96
08-24-2011, 06:23 AM
Seth Olsen, actually.

Gotta give the right details d00d. (http://www.nfl.com/draft/2009/tracker#dt-by-round-input:4)

http://lolmart.com/files/2010/11/pwned2.jpg

TheReverend
08-24-2011, 06:26 AM
Seth Olsen, actually.

Like Tsiguy would let facts stand in between him and McDaniels?

Requiem
08-24-2011, 06:35 AM
Like Tsiguy would let facts stand in between him and McDaniels?

Is he in love with him?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_gTJMEP-c2fo/SLfiFsPNPbI/AAAAAAAAEC0/KsuhkOZAFQI/s400/cats-in-love.jpg

alkemical
08-24-2011, 07:17 AM
Well, McDaniels' failure is complete.

Let's just hope that Ayers & Moreno have long solid careers (10 years) and that it is with the Broncos.

BowlenBall
08-24-2011, 01:45 PM

My bad -- you're completely right, I forgot that we picked up that late 4th rounder as well.

On the other hand, we selected Seth Friggin' Olsen with the 4th rounder (who wasn't even on my 1000-player board in the OM Mock Draft). So -- I think my original point stands.....

Paul Finebaum PWNS!
08-24-2011, 08:05 PM
I remember the McDaniels nuthuggers like Popps defending this pick. No where to be seen in this thread.

shovelpass#30
08-25-2011, 02:46 PM

What is the news on Rosario?

I liked the pickup, but have heard little or nothing on him in camp or the ps

broncocalijohn
08-25-2011, 04:02 PM
I remember the McDaniels nuthuggers like Popps defending this pick. No where to be seen in this thread.

what is your other account name? June 2011 seems pretty recent history of knowing what Popps The Apologist was thinking in 2009/2010.

DBroncos4life
08-25-2011, 04:07 PM
what is your other account name? June 2011 seems pretty recent history of knowing what Popps The Apologist was thinking in 2009/2010.

When in doubt blame Baja.

Paul Finebaum PWNS!
08-25-2011, 07:50 PM

I will tell you my other username after you respond to the allegations that you price gauged some fellow Broncos fans on tickets. I heard you pulled a number on them. Is this true?

alkemical
08-26-2011, 06:12 AM
RuhRo....

Punisher
08-26-2011, 06:16 AM

Ayers is gonna be solid

strafen
08-26-2011, 06:20 AM
I will tell you my other username after you respond to the allegations that you price gauged some fellow Broncos fans on tickets. I heard you pulled a number on them. Is this true?

Wow!
We need more details, please!

alkemical
08-26-2011, 06:32 AM
That's what i'm sayin!

Ray Finkle
08-26-2011, 06:34 AM

I liked the pick....I thought Quinn would be a good inline blocking TE that could turn into a redzone weapon....

elsid13
08-26-2011, 06:43 AM
I liked the pick....I thought Quinn would be a good inline blocking TE that could turn into a redzone weapon....

The problem is, that when you make such an aggressive move up to get a player you have to be sure that he is the right fit for your team and has shown the ability to play. This isn't a Clarett deal, when Denver select him as bonus pick at the end of the 3rd round.

Ray Finkle
08-26-2011, 07:06 AM
The problem is, that when you make such an aggressive move up to get a player you have to be sure that he is the right fit for your team and has shown the ability to play. This isn't a Clarett deal, when Denver select him as bonus pick at the end of the 3rd round.

oh I agree...

TheChamp24
08-26-2011, 07:18 AM

I sure as heck would like to know how you came up with that. Trading up into the 2nd round to take a TE that hardly did anything at NC. I knew he'd be a bust, and what do ya know, he's a bust.
Man did McDaniels do a number on this team.

broncocalijohn
08-26-2011, 08:01 AM

Obvious it is Karenin or champagne powder who both got banned around this user dates sign on. Please explain how I can force a member here to buy my tickets and even sell them $100 less than the going rate. Reason why you were banned from here.

Ray Finkle
08-26-2011, 10:11 AM
I sure as heck would like to know how you came up with that. Trading up into the 2nd round to take a TE that hardly did anything at NC. I knew he'd be a bust, and what do ya know, he's a bust.
Man did McDaniels do a number on this team.

he was known for his blocking at NC. With Britt and Nicks catching all the passes, I assumed and assumed wrong that he'd be able to catch...

Paul Finebaum PWNS!
08-26-2011, 10:42 AM
Please explain how I can force a member here to buy my tickets and even sell them $100 less than the going rate. Reason why you were banned from here.

From my sources, you agreed to sell tickets to a couple of out-of-town Broncos fans at a predetermined price.

However, when you met the fans to close the transaction, you jacked up the price not long before the start of the game. Which gave the two fans few alternative options. They ended up buying your marked up tickets because they didn't want to spend the next 10-15 minutes searching for a better deal while the game was about to start.

Dr. Broncenstein
08-26-2011, 11:21 AM
From my sources, you agreed to sell tickets to a couple of out-of-town Broncos fans at a predetermined price.

However, when you met the fans to close the transaction, you jacked up the price not long before the start of the game. Which gave the two fans few alternative options. They ended up buying your marked up tickets because they didn't want to spend the next 10-15 minutes searching for a better deal while the game was about to start.

You sound short.

gyldenlove
08-26-2011, 11:44 AM
You sound short.

I was thinking the same thing.

TheReverend
08-26-2011, 11:46 AM
You sound short.

He's not.

BMarsh615
08-26-2011, 01:09 PM
The #Broncos (https://twitter.com/#%21/search?q=%23Broncos) have reached an injury settlement with TE Richard Quinn. He has been waived from the team's injured reserve list.

PRBronco
08-26-2011, 01:29 PM

I'm starting to think that wasn't a very good draft pick at all.

titan
08-26-2011, 01:37 PM

I remember reading somewhere that in the early days of the franchise the broncos were drafting out of Street and Smith's draft guide as they had no money for a scouting department.

Drafting out of Street and Smith in 2009 would have been better than McD's draft - decent game day coach, but just awful in player personnel decisions.

TheReverend
08-26-2011, 01:47 PM
I remember reading somewhere that in the early days of the franchise the broncos were drafting out of Street and Smith's draft guide as they had no money for a scouting department.

Drafting out of Street and Smith in 2009 would have been better than McD's draft - decent game day coach, but just awful in player personnel decisions.

I think that's what he did actually. Mayock had all 3 in his top 5... (Knowshon, Ayers and Alfonso)

broncosteven
08-26-2011, 02:03 PM

What a jackass~

Yep, they all loved all of mCd's moves at the time.

Everything was perfect in UnicornHappyLand

rugbythug
08-26-2011, 02:23 PM
I think that's what he did actually. Mayock had all 3 in his top 5... (Knowshon, Ayers and Alfonso)

Well hard to Call Knowshon or Ayers bad picks. They have started every game they have been healthy for.

Lestat
08-26-2011, 02:36 PM
i think the issues with the Ayers & Moreno picks are they were expected to be better than they were shown to be in college.
coming out Ayers was considered a run stuffing type of DE with so-so pass rushing skills, but people expected since we were a 3-4 team that he should be Terrell Suggs.

Moreno was a Reggie Bush type at UGA and was shown as such but people expected him to be the new Terrell Davis.

rarely do players become what they were not in college.
i think Ayers and Moreno will be fine as draft picks but they won't be the franchise type of players as expected when they came out.
as the OL & DL improve those players likely will as well.

CEH
08-26-2011, 02:57 PM
Wait till Denver picks up a vet LG and C at cut down time to push these too who are currently not meeting expectations in Fox's offense

Josh McD the gift that keeps on giving

broncocalijohn
08-26-2011, 03:01 PM

Gee, pretty hard to do that moron when I live in California and had to ship the tickets Via Fed Ex. Why don't you ask Meck to let you contact Bobby who was the one who bought the tickets. I saw what the price was going for and lowered it $100 for him so I not only saved him $100 , I also knew a Broncos fan was going to be using the tickets. Your sources are either 1) non existent or 2) full of ****. Ask, TGN as he might remember because he hated when people sold their tickets for more than face value. I am not sure if he does it now with the ticket exchange but before you go around talking ****, know your facts. All I can say is ask Bobby who tailgates with Meck. That is the guy who bought them. Now people can purchase tickets elsewhere and probably spend more. I had one twit ask for my Raiders vs Broncos tickets after a few years of giving me ****. My answere was "Sorry, sold them." Actually now, they are on the ticket exchange for anyone to buy. That is how it is when you have to put up with BS from posters like you.
BTW, do you think I could show face around here if I actually pulled that scam?

broncocalijohn
08-26-2011, 03:02 PM
Well hard to Call Knowshon or Ayers bad picks. They have started every game they have been healthy for.

At where we selected them? You can argue that they were bad picks.

Gort
08-26-2011, 03:11 PM
Suckers!

http://extras.mnginteractive.com/live/media/site36/2010/1206/20101206__20101207_A12_SP07BRONXMAIN.B~p1.JPG[

this + Bert (in passenger seat) + photoshop = win

somebody out there... git 'er dun!

24champ
08-26-2011, 03:18 PM
this + Bert (in passenger seat) + photoshop = win

somebody out there... git 'er dun!

http://img853.imageshack.us/img853/346/mcdbertstare.jpg

TheReverend
08-26-2011, 03:35 PM

As if Bert would ride with that cawk bag...

http://www.fanserviceftw.com/gallery/_images/90807e32978ec676a816d254f0df1f2b/2619%20-%2050_cent%20animated_gif%20bert%20fifity_cent.gif

Gort
08-26-2011, 06:42 PM

it's a good try, but more evil and more angry. McD was doing the bidding of evil Bert. evil Bert works for Belichik.

there's the basis for a funny "caption this pic" here for the NE game. just needs some work... hmmm. must. revisit. before. NE. game.

eddie mac
08-27-2011, 05:44 PM
I know you're supposed to wish goodwill onto all men but this ****er doesn't deserve any will at all. There has to be a god up there that ends his football coaching career as soon as possible, either that or give him a 5 year stint at each of our divisional rivals as a head coach.