PDA

View Full Version : Raiders fan shoots *another raiders fan after game

tsiguy96
08-21-2011, 12:06 AM
who woulda imagined...
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2011/08/20/SPKL1KQ2U8.DTL

another guy just so happened to be shot at the same game, may or may not have been shot by the same guy. surprise surprise, raiders fans are pathetic!

edit: corrected for accuracy.

ChrisToker
08-21-2011, 12:10 AM
Wow! I feel dumb thinking that the Giants Dodgers thing was gonna end things like this.

Broncobiv
08-21-2011, 12:10 AM
Actually the article states that the first victim was wearing a ""F- the 49ers" shirt. So it's Raider fan on Raider fan violence!

ChrisToker
08-21-2011, 12:14 AM
That makes more sence, Gayders fans would shoot their mothers

24champ
08-21-2011, 12:17 AM
I heard there was a separate incident where a guy got beat up in the restroom pretty bad and landed in the hospital.

broncswin
08-21-2011, 12:25 AM
Oh shait...somebody finally shot Maximus

Spider
08-21-2011, 12:30 AM
guess I m wrong for thinking this is good news ? ...........

SoCalBronco
08-21-2011, 12:38 AM
Not good to hear at all.

My condolences to Raider Nation for the tragedy. :(

Ugly Duck
08-21-2011, 12:39 AM
guess I m wrong for thinking this is good news ? ...........

Too rude, dude...

Blueflame
08-21-2011, 12:48 AM

Max lives "a few miles" away from Oakland... ;)

Maximus
08-21-2011, 12:52 AM

You are a classless piece of ****! **** you... the horse you rode in on... and if you have any friends in Philadelphia **** them too! You little bastard!!!

Bob's your Information Minister
Don't lie, you'd pull the trigger.

http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/6527/losersg4.jpg

Spider
Too rude, dude...

stop it , your making me blush

Bob's your Information Minister
08-21-2011, 12:53 AM
Also, I just found this:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Bob's%20Your%20information%20Minis ter

1. Bob's Your information Minister
A homer fan who frequents a rival sports team's fan site (e.g. orangemane.com), and who:

1. Spreads optimistic lies about his own team even though the obvious evidence of massive failure has been cascading down around him and his team for decades;

2. Lives in his mother's basement (even though she lives in a trailer),

3. Has never held a steady job, unless you count buying and selling Star Wars memorabilia on eBay a steady job,

4. Has never, ever kissed a girl he isn't related to and likely never will.

You're moving to Kansas City? Dude, there nothing more pathetic than that. That's totally Bob's Your Information Minister.

Blueflame
08-21-2011, 01:00 AM
Not good to hear at all.

My condolences to Raider Nation for the tragedy. :(

^ This... Hopefully the victim who's in critical condition will survive... and both will make a full recovery.

24champ
08-21-2011, 01:19 AM
You are a classless piece of ****! **** you... the horse you rode in on... and if you have any friends in Philadelphia **** them too! You little bastard!!!

Pipe down Maxipad.

Maximus
08-21-2011, 02:10 AM
Pipe down Maxipad.

If you want to defend what that piece of **** said... then you can go **** yourself too!

Archer81
08-21-2011, 03:02 AM
Over a preseason game? Or any game...what is this, soccer?

:Broncos:

DBroncos4life
08-21-2011, 03:19 AM
Don't lie, you'd pull the trigger.

http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/6527/losersg4.jpg

I wont even fire a gun in the air for fear that it might land on you.

cutthemdown
08-21-2011, 04:28 AM
If you want to defend what that piece of **** said... then you can go **** yourself too!

It was probably just a joke. No one really wants to see you get shot......Unless it was in the ass with my pellet rifle. That would be sort of funny.

cutthemdown
08-21-2011, 04:29 AM
It is stupid when fans feel the need to get violent though. I mean if we didn't kill people after our last 2 yrs then really no fans should ever kill.

Maximus
08-21-2011, 10:50 AM
It was probably just a joke. No one really wants to see you get shot......Unless it was in the ass with my pellet rifle. That would be sort of funny.

You know what... I actually agree with you. The whole incident with the shooting probably has similar circumstances. People say stuff that shouldn't be said and then find themselves in deep **** that turns into violence.

The point is what would make this faceless A-hole on this forum think it's ok to utter that thought or make lite of another persons fate? People have no tact and no sense of boundaries.

Tombstone RJ
08-21-2011, 11:00 AM
I'd just like to add insult to injury:

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/object/article?f=/c/a/2011/08/21/SPHG1KOL4F.DTL&object=%2Fc%2Fpictures%2F2011%2F08%2F20%2Fsp-raiders21_PHc_0503985813.jpg

broncocalijohn
08-21-2011, 11:21 AM
I heard there was a separate incident where a guy got beat up in the restroom pretty bad and landed in the hospital.

Obvious now that Dodgers fans have become Raiders fans. :wave:

maher_tyler
08-21-2011, 12:43 PM
Why the F are people bringing guns to sporting events?? Do people go back to their cars to get the weapon or do they have it concealed?? Seems they need to up the security in the parking lots and in general...

ChrisToker
08-21-2011, 12:52 PM
You know what... I actually agree with you. The whole incident with the shooting probably has similar circumstances. People say stuff that shouldn't be said and then find themselves in deep **** that turns into violence.

The point is what would make this faceless A-hole on this forum think it's ok to utter that thought or make lite of another persons fate? People have no tact and no sense of boundaries.

Doesn't help that Choakland Gayders fans have IQ's of third graders.

Paladin
08-21-2011, 12:54 PM

See? She likes you!!!!!!

bendog
08-21-2011, 01:17 PM
Why the F are people bringing guns to sporting events?? Do people go back to their cars to get the weapon or do they have it concealed?? Seems they need to up the security in the parking lots and in general...

It's not the gun's fault that the faide fan who shot it couldn't read the teeshirt to know he was shooting another faide fan.

24champ
08-21-2011, 06:50 PM
Obvious now that USC fans have become Raiders fans. :wave:

Fixed. :)

gyldenlove
08-21-2011, 07:21 PM

I never go to a Raiders game unless I carry at least one assault rifle and one high power side arm and brass knuckles - Raiders fans be crazy, you gotta protect yo ****.

gunns
08-21-2011, 07:39 PM
I was watching a sports news show and across the bottom I was reading about 2 men being shot after the SF game and another assaulted and I wondered if they were playing Oakland. As sad as the circumstances are, Oakland has developed the rep.

~Crash~
08-21-2011, 08:18 PM
LA Raiders soon enough..

bronco militia
08-21-2011, 09:20 PM
LMAO....some stereotypes just play themselves out

RhymesayersDU
08-21-2011, 09:30 PM

Because "Chokeland Gayders" was a high-IQ joke.

broncocalijohn
08-21-2011, 09:38 PM
Fixed. :)

You let me know when there has been violence concerning USC fans...unlike the unfamily adventure of Chavez Ravine. When I constantly here that even Dodgers' fans don't take their families to the games, there is a huge problem.

maher_tyler
08-21-2011, 10:00 PM
I never go to a Raiders game unless I carry at least one assault rifle and one high power side arm and brass knuckles - Raiders fans be crazy, you gotta protect yo ****.

I find it a tad disturbing anyone would have to do this, to protect themselves. It's not that damn serious. Hope these idiots get 25 or more!!

Are you saying you are able to get these weapons into the stadium?? If so, this is a
serious problem.

Paul Finebaum PWNS!
08-21-2011, 10:14 PM
I am planning on bringing a firearm to the Broncos-Chiefs game this year. I am bringing my wife and three daughters and will exercise my right to bear arms.

Popps
08-21-2011, 10:16 PM
I used to live in SF... about 10 years. Great times. Went to many SF games and back then it was much cleaner. (90s.) But, you could get the feel that things were changing. There is a massive (and ridiculous) rivalry between the two teams, considering they basically have no real history. They've played many times in the preseason and every time the idiots up there act as if it's their Superbowl.

But, make no mistake... the fights and shootings are just the trash you'd expect to be doing it. It's got nothing to do with football, it's just an excuse to be trash.

This doesn't surprise me at all. In fact, I'm really surprised this hasn't happened sooner.

broncocalijohn
08-21-2011, 10:38 PM
49ers fans have been nothing but class the two times I have been up there. I can't say that for the Faiders' fans. I would take the wine and cheese crowd anyday when you are the opposing fan.

Hogan11
08-22-2011, 06:25 AM
There are some fans who actually get off on this kinda thing. They feel their ticket gives them the right to battle the local populace...to "represent" and all that garbage. Hell, there was even a guy here (and I forget whom it was) that actually stopped going to Denver home games because the fans were "too respectful" to opposing fans ::). When I've gone to away games, it's to watch the team play, not to raise hell in someone else's house......maybe I've got it all wrong.

If you go looking for trouble, it'll find you and wearing a F the Niners shirt @ a SF home game is as good as any way to start.

TheReverend
08-22-2011, 07:05 AM
I used to live in SF... about 10 years. Great times. Went to many SF games and back then it was much cleaner. (90s.) But, you could get the feel that things were changing. There is a massive (and ridiculous) rivalry between the two teams, considering they basically have no real history. They've played many times in the preseason and every time the idiots up there act as if it's their Superbowl.

But, make no mistake... the fights and shootings are just the trash you'd expect to be doing it. It's got nothing to do with football, it's just an excuse to be trash.

This doesn't surprise me at all. In fact, I'm really surprised this hasn't happened sooner.

I don't understand your bolded line at all.

fdf
08-22-2011, 07:38 AM
Actually the article states that the first victim was wearing a ""F- the 49ers" shirt. So it's Raider fan on Raider fan violence!

Not surprising. I used to live in Oakland. Went to one game and one concert at the Colisseum. It is a trash crowd. I saw multiple, serious fist fights every time I went. I would never go there again.

Popps
08-22-2011, 10:44 AM

Simply that they are in different conferences, play very rarely and in particularly in the lifetime of these gang-bangers beating each other up over it.. have had few meaningful reasons to have a rivalry outside of location.

In other words, there isn't a real rivalry. It's a ridiculous turf war, of sorts.

Gort
08-22-2011, 11:01 AM

i think he means as a rivalry. one team is AFC the other is NFC. it's much like people who try and create a rivalry between PIT and PHI, where it doesn't actually exists. geographic proximity isn't enough for a true rivalry.

24champ
08-22-2011, 12:05 PM
You let me know when there has been violence concerning USC fans...

Very Raideresque of this USC punk to walk around with a knife. Keep your trash out of Pasadena. Thanks.:approve:

<object id="otvPlayer" width="400" height="268"><param name="movie" value="http://cdn.abclocal.go.com/static/flash/embeddedPlayer/swf/otvEmLoader.swf?version=&station=kabc&section=&mediaId=7828682&cdnRoot=http://cdn.abclocal.go.com&webRoot=http://abclocal.go.com&configPath=/util/&site=" ></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><param name="allowNetworking" value="all"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed id="otvPlayer" width="400" height="268" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allownetworking="all" allowfullscreen="true" src="http://cdn.abclocal.go.com/static/flash/embeddedPlayer/swf/otvEmLoader.swf?version=&station=kabc&section=&mediaId=7828682&cdnRoot=http://cdn.abclocal.go.com&webRoot=http://abclocal.go.com&configPath=/util/&site="></embed></object>

bendog
08-22-2011, 12:11 PM
It's more like Jests v. Giants, imo. Giants fans view themselves as more socially sophisticated than Jests, and Jests fans love being portrayed as loud obnoxious louts ... look at their coach. The Giants are Frank Gifford ... with LT lurking.

gyldenlove
08-22-2011, 12:19 PM
I find it a tad disturbing anyone would have to do this, to protect themselves. It's not that damn serious. Hope these idiots get 25 or more!!

Are you saying you are able to get these weapons into the stadium?? If so, this is a
serious problem.

I find it a tad disturbing that you are incapable of distinguishing something so obviously sarcastic - just kidding.

Did you hear that a Antwan Odom has been hanging out with some Raiders fans?

broncosteven
08-22-2011, 01:30 PM
Simply that they are in different conferences, play very rarely and in particularly in the lifetime of these gang-bangers beating each other up over it.. have had few meaningful reasons to have a rivalry outside of location.

In other words, there isn't a real rivalry. It's a ridiculous turf war, of sorts.

They said on ESPN Radio that both the 49er's and Raiders Front offices have agreed to not to hold a preseason game between the two teams in the future. It was kind of like the Chicago Crosstown classic between the Sox and Cubs before there was inter-league play. Lots of teams host a rivalry game in the PS some giving out Cups to the winner, I think KFC and St Louis are an example. They may not be a RS rival but they have what should be a harmless PS rivalry going.

bendog
08-22-2011, 02:09 PM
They said on ESPN Radio that both the 49er's and Raiders Front offices have agreed to not to hold a preseason game between the two teams in the future. It was kind of like the Chicago Crosstown classic between the Sox and Cubs before there was inter-league play. Lots of teams host a rivalry game in the PS some giving out Cups to the winner, I think KFC and St Louis are an example. They may not be a RS rival but they have what should be a harmless PS rivalry going.

They should still have the game, but at a neutral site ... like Alcatraz

TheReverend
08-22-2011, 02:15 PM

i think he means as a rivalry. one team is AFC the other is NFC. it's much like people who try and create a rivalry between PIT and PHI, where it doesn't actually exists. geographic proximity isn't enough for a true rivalry.

Okay, gotcha.

I disagree though. I think that geographic proximity induces a LOT of hate.

I just spent 3 years living in Philly and they despise Steeler fans... and there's no shortage of em either. I imagine it'd be even worse since SF and OAK are even closer (I think?)

gyldenlove
08-22-2011, 02:20 PM
Okay, gotcha.

I just spent 3 years living in Philly and they despise Steeler fans... and there's no shortage of em either. I imagine it'd be even worse since SF and OAK are even closer (I think?)

I have always believed that geography can make a rivalry. One example for me is Calgary and Edmonton in the NHL, to my knowledge the 2 teams have never been elite at the same time, however it is one of the most heated rivalries in the NHL due to the geopgraphy of the 2 cities.

FADERPROOF
08-22-2011, 02:29 PM

If you're gonna get this upset over someone hoping you got shot, you probably should make a better effort to not piss so many people off.

bendog
08-22-2011, 02:40 PM
I have always believed that geography can make a rivalry. One example for me is Calgary and Edmonton in the NHL, to my knowledge the 2 teams have never been elite at the same time, however it is one of the most heated rivalries in the NHL due to the geopgraphy of the 2 cities.

yeah, but it's canada. What else do they have to do? Root for snow over ice? Bet on how many Mooseheads the fat native american chick can knock back before falling on her ass in the bar? Tie some back bacon on her and roll her outside to bet on whether a bear takes her?

Maximus
08-22-2011, 02:42 PM
If you're gonna get this upset over someone hoping you got shot, you probably should make a better effort to not piss so many people off.

Soooo having a view about a sports franchise pisses people off to the point of wanting the person who offers a different view to be shot and you think you should defend that... **** you too! Retard!

cutthemdown
08-22-2011, 02:46 PM
Soooo having a view about a sports franchise pisses people off to the point of wanting the person who offers a different view to be shot and you think you should defend that... **** you too! Retard!

You team isn't looking good, are you worried yet. Boss hurt now also? Campbell got whacked and looked pathetic in his preseason games. Raiders are primed to get ambushed week 1.

bendog
08-22-2011, 02:48 PM

yeah but he was being a bit facetious

http://www.comparestoreprices.co.uk/images/st/star-wars-clone-wars-blaster.jpg

cutthemdown
08-22-2011, 02:50 PM

I think he means they haven't really played games against each other that were super important. Like a Superbowl, or even a big reg season game that had playoffs on the line. I can't really remember any huge Raider- Niner games. We have more reason to hate both of them then they do each other. I think that is what he meant.

Obviously history wise both the Faiders and the Whiners have a long storied history. Among the better ones in all the league.

FADERPROOF
08-22-2011, 02:59 PM

Your "views" are nothing short of ignorant trolling to the point that it makes you a complete dickhead, you getting this upset over that comment just shows the depth of how much of a dickhead troll you really are.

Maximus
08-22-2011, 03:06 PM
Your "views" are nothing short of ignorant trolling to the point that it makes you a complete dickhead, you getting this upset over that comment just shows the depth of how much of a dickhead troll you really are.

Your opinion doesn't matter... you've been a little bitch since the beginning. Anyone who tries to defend the statement that was made is a classless piece of ****. What makes you more classless is you don't have the balls to tell the other person what's what... You're a coward, classless and less than a moron!

24champ
08-22-2011, 03:16 PM
Your opinion doesn't matter... you've been a little b**** since the beginning. Anyone who tries to defend the statement that was made is a classless piece of ****. What makes you more classless is you don't have the balls to tell the other person what's what... You're a coward, classless and less than a moron!

http://www.overstockdrugstore.com/product_images/e/037000281597.jpg

Maximus
08-22-2011, 03:40 PM
http://www.overstockdrugstore.com/product_images/e/037000281597.jpg

LOL Whatever!

FADERPROOF
08-22-2011, 03:43 PM
Your opinion doesn't matter... you've been a little b**** since the beginning. Anyone who tries to defend the statement that was made is a classless piece of ****. What makes you more classless is you don't have the balls to tell the other person what's what... You're a coward, classless and less than a moron!

You're making yourself look so classless right now, but then again thats you so we wouldn't expect anything less.

Don't act like such an asshole all the time and people will not make jokes about your death, simple as that.

Powderaddict
08-22-2011, 04:00 PM
Dang, ever raider fans don't like raiderfan!

Maximus
08-22-2011, 04:08 PM
You're making yourself look so classless right now, but then again thats you so we wouldn't expect anything less.

Don't act like such an a-hole all the time and people will not make jokes about your death, simple as that.

Again **** you... I didn't start this... your a-hole mule brother started it. That person put me in it. Offended me and now you want to try and make a point about me. You are a jackass plain and simple.

The Ironic thing is you're defense of your jackass friend, shows that this incident isn't isolated to a single fan base. The assumption from the actual shooting is a fan was offended by an offensive T-Shirt. So, that fan is a douche bag and got shot.

Your comments and defense of this a-hole is exactly what the problem is. Never mind... You've always have been a bit slow...

FADERPROOF
08-22-2011, 05:08 PM
Again **** you... I didn't start this... your a-hole mule brother started it. That person put me in it. Offended me and now you want to try and make a point about me. You are a jackass plain and simple.

The Ironic thing is you're defense of your jackass friend, shows that this incident isn't isolated to a single fan base. The assumption from the actual shooting is a fan was offended by an offensive T-Shirt. So, that fan is a douche bag and got shot.

Your comments and defense of this a-hole is exactly what the problem is. Never mind... You've always have been a bit slow...

Oh get the **** over it you little pansy! Oh god, someone made a joke about you on a message board, are you that insecure of a person to let that get to you? Guess so, apparently you realized how much of an asshole you are and how unliked you are overall with that post!

I just hope someone close to you called that waaaa-bulance, and they took care of you during your "time of the month", maybe went out and bought you some summers eve to rub on your girl parts, then you can come back in a much better mood!

ChrisToker
08-22-2011, 06:31 PM
Because "Chokeland Gayders" was a high-IQ joke.

I heard you like to play with Maximus' balls but get the **** of my nuts

Popps
08-22-2011, 08:12 PM
Okay, gotcha.

Right, but it's not based on the actual sport, it's just nonsense.

Dimes to doughnuts: None of those guys involved in the fight/shooting could name a single offensive linemen on "their" team.

RhymesayersDU
08-22-2011, 08:43 PM

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lnu4d88p6O1qb07we.png

Archer81
08-22-2011, 08:47 PM
I like to play with Maximus' balls

Interesting...

ChrisToker
08-22-2011, 08:52 PM
Interesting...

just saw on other post you like david carrs ass you flamer

Gort
08-22-2011, 08:52 PM
Okay, gotcha.

it's not enough. you have to play meaningful games against each other regularly, or there has to be existing bad feelings between the cities. i'll give you an example... you would think that there was a rivalry between the Ravens and Indy Colts because of the elder Irsay stealing the team away in the middle of the night in 1984. however there really isn't. Baltimore fans don't like Indy fans for sure, but the real rival to the Ravens is Pittsburgh. they play twice a year and the both play a physical style on defense. that has become a heated rivalry. OAK/SF doesn't have this. proximity isn't enough. i lived out there for years and neither team has been good at the same time while both were there. the SF "dynasty" occurred while the Raiders sucked or were in LA. the old OAK dynasty occurred while SF sucked.

Archer81
08-22-2011, 08:55 PM

That's not news, dear.

Roll with it. Have you never had guy friends before?

Dagmar
08-22-2011, 09:02 PM

You're kind of a ****ing prick aren't you.

RhymesayersDU
08-22-2011, 09:09 PM

Self-hatred, self-loathing, also sometimes autophobia refers to an extreme dislike of oneself, or being angry at oneself. The term is also used to designate a dislike or hatred of a group to which one belongs. For instance, "ethnic self-hatred" is the extreme dislike of one's ethnic group or cultural classifacation.

broncocalijohn
08-22-2011, 11:41 PM
You're kind of a ****ing prick aren't you.

Dagmar, stay out of it. He is new and since he got questioned by having a liking for Maximus' balls (btw, not sure how you guys dont have him on iggy), he comes back at Chris. Only thing funny about it is that Chris Toker doesn't know Chris Kenney is gay. Since Gay chris has no problem telling us about his gayness feelings at a football site, I am sure he is ready to take the gay jokes and rolls with it or dishes it back. Dagmar, you are on your crusade of "Since my brother is gay, I am going to go completely out of my way to stand up for homos everywhere!" Chill dude and know that no one here is out to beat up a homo. We will kid about it because it is funny and sick thinking from a straight guy point of view. Not that there is anything wrong with it (had to throw that one in).

Blueflame
08-23-2011, 01:34 AM
Dagmar, stay out of it. He is new and since he got questioned by having a liking for Maximus' balls (btw, not sure how you guys dont have him on iggy), he comes back at Chris. Only thing funny about it is that Chris Toker doesn't know Chris Kenney is gay. Since Gay chris has no problem telling us about his gayness feelings at a football site, I am sure he is ready to take the gay jokes and rolls with it or dishes it back. Dagmar, you are on your crusade of "Since my brother is gay, I am going to go completely out of my way to stand up for homos everywhere!" Chill dude and know that no one here is out to beat up a homo. We will kid about it because it is funny and sick thinking from a straight guy point of view. Not that there is anything wrong with it (had to throw that one in).

What I found interesting... was the presumption that the poster who remarked on liking Carr's butt was male. As it happens, that presumption was correct in this case, but that isn't always true seeing as how some Maners happen to be female.

Me, I always thought Steve Atwater's butt was... very nice. :sunshine:

Archer81
08-23-2011, 02:08 AM
What I found interesting... was the presumption that the poster who remarked on liking Carr's butt was male. As it happens, that presumption was correct in this case, but that isn't always true seeing as how some Maners happen to be female.

To be fair to Chris Toker, I did start it. He is a little oversensitive though.

If I ever made a list of professional football player's asses rankings according to me, his head might explode. Carr and Alex Smith are top 5.

Anyhoo...

FADERPROOF
08-23-2011, 02:59 AM

If I ever made a list of professional football player's asses rankings according to me, his head might explode. Carr and Alex Smith are top 5.

Anyhoo...

"Pause"

epicSocialism4tw
08-23-2011, 03:19 AM

Anyhoo...

How on earth did a thread about Raiders fans turn into this?

Only on orangemane.

Gort
08-23-2011, 09:08 AM

homo!

Dagmar
08-23-2011, 09:18 AM
Thanks for the insight. And no, no crusade, check his post history. He's a prick. Thanks though. 'ppreciate that. ;)

Dr. Broncenstein
08-23-2011, 09:27 AM
Very Raideresque of this USC punk to walk around with a knife. Keep your trash out of Pasadena. Thanks.:approve:

<object id="otvPlayer" width="400" height="268"><param name="movie" value="http://cdn.abclocal.go.com/static/flash/embeddedPlayer/swf/otvEmLoader.swf?version=&station=kabc&section=&mediaId=7828682&cdnRoot=http://cdn.abclocal.go.com&webRoot=http://abclocal.go.com&configPath=/util/&site=" ></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><param name="allowNetworking" value="all"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed id="otvPlayer" width="400" height="268" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allownetworking="all" allowfullscreen="true" src="http://cdn.abclocal.go.com/static/flash/embeddedPlayer/swf/otvEmLoader.swf?version=&station=kabc&section=&mediaId=7828682&cdnRoot=http://cdn.abclocal.go.com&webRoot=http://abclocal.go.com&configPath=/util/&site="></embed></object>

I recognized the reporter. Looks rapey to me.

http://www.flipkik.com/uploads/pics/rapist-search.jpg

Midnight Blue
08-23-2011, 12:48 PM
homo!

Ha!

gyldenlove
08-23-2011, 12:51 PM
homo!

flaming!

broncocalijohn
08-23-2011, 01:01 PM
Blue Flame is more homo than Sirhcyennek. "She" even put big boobs in as surgery just to look like a chick (and added a family and husband too). What people will go through to be different.

Blueflame
08-23-2011, 01:24 PM
Blue Flame is more homo than Sirhcyennek. "She" even put big boobs in as surgery just to look like a chick (and added a family and husband too). What people will go through to be different.

LOL ;D :egbgb: