PDA

View Full Version : Gridiron Grinders looking for 3 new owners

Houshyamama
08-18-2011, 03:23 PM
I posted this in the fantasy football section, but got no views as no one goes there:

Hey Orangemane,

I am the manager of an ESPN league in its second year. We had 8 players last year with 7 returning, the other I kicked out because he didn't maintain his team consistently. All of these guys are my friends and are a great bunch of guys to play with. There's only 1 other Bronco fan, but that's alright. I am looking for 3 ACTIVE owners looking for a league to play in. I want 10 owners in the league. 8 was a big mistake, the teams were STACKED. I am absolutely open to rule and setting changes, feel free to make suggestions. Reply to this thread if you're interested. Draft is Sunday, September 4th.

League Info:

10 teams

http://i.imgur.com/FO0Zv.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/Y5mAc.jpg

TDmvp
08-18-2011, 03:26 PM
Only if there is a karaoke draft :)

<iframe width="420" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/BOJjoEX5cKk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

DrFate
08-18-2011, 03:29 PM
Only if there is a karaoke draft :)

LOL

Houshyamama
08-18-2011, 03:32 PM
LOL

OBF1
08-18-2011, 03:33 PM
what is the buy in/payouts and such???

Houshyamama
08-18-2011, 03:34 PM
what is the buy in/payouts and such???

No buy in, payout in form of bragging rights. I'd be down for a buy in, but I don't know about the others.

OBF1
08-18-2011, 03:35 PM
PM sent

TDmvp
08-18-2011, 03:42 PM
You know after seeing that tv ad somewhere someone is going to have a karaoke draft.
I almost started a thread about it. It would be funny as hell tho.

Not that I would pick Kyle but I have my Orton karaoke song all picked out ...

Billy Joel Piano Man change to king neck beard man ... Sling that ball deep King Neck beard man . and with Joel being a drunk I figured it was fitting.

Houshyamama
08-18-2011, 03:43 PM
You know after seeing that tv ad somewhere someone is going to have a karaoke draft.
I almost started a thread about it. It would be funny as hell tho.

Not that I would pick Kyle but I have my Orton karaoke song all picked out ...

Billy Joel Piano Man change to king neck beard man ... Sling that ball deep King Neck beard man . and with Joel being a drunk I figured it was fitting.

You looking for a league?

vonqkilla
08-18-2011, 03:49 PM
I need two for my league, $25, auction, espn, aug 29 draft. All my workmates. Let me know!

TDmvp
08-18-2011, 03:49 PM
You looking for a league?

Not really , I've never played ffb because I figure I would suck. My Broncos love and pure hate of most other teams would make me crappy at ffb.

I just can't bring myself to hope others on teams I dislike do well. I with my luck every week my Broncs would be playing vs someone I have in FFB and just make me miserable LOL .

I always just help a buddy of mine with his team cause I do know a good bit about who to pick up and who's having good years cause I have no life , but I just can't bring myself to have my own team.

I just GM for my friends teams heheh ...

boppool
08-18-2011, 03:55 PM
Sent PM

24champ
08-18-2011, 03:57 PM
Sent PM.

Houshyamama
08-18-2011, 04:04 PM
Not really , I've never played ffb because I figure I would suck. My Broncos love and pure hate of most other teams would make me crappy at ffb.

I just can't bring myself to hope others on teams I dislike do well. I with my luck every week my Broncs would be playing vs someone I have in FFB and just make me miserable LOL .

I always just help a buddy of mine with his team cause I do know a good bit about who to pick up and who's having good years cause I have no life , but I just can't bring myself to have my own team.

I just GM for my friends teams heheh ...

Ok cool 8')

OBF1
08-18-2011, 04:26 PM
I need two for my league, $25, auction, espn, aug 29 draft. All my workmates. Let me know!

:threadjac:kiddingme:spamattac:nutkick

Houshyamama
08-18-2011, 05:16 PM
Almost sewn up here, just waiting for boppool to send me his email. Thanks guys.