PDA

View Full Version : Anybody else dissapointed in Tebow?

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Beantown Bronco
08-17-2011, 02:09 PM
So you're claiming that tim tebow is being punished.... punished by who? Do you think this is another peyton hillis conspiracy?

Zero chance Tebow is sleeping with Fox's wife.

errand
08-17-2011, 02:12 PM
2But that's the point.. Tebow could rush even when they KNEW he was going to rush..

That was WHY Vick couldn't rush and Tebow could..

Perhaps they knew he was going to run because they also knew he couldn't throw.... sorry but tebow is pretty much 1 dimensional right now

DBroncos4life
08-17-2011, 02:14 PM
Vick couldnt rush? When was that when he was in prison?

MacGruder
08-17-2011, 02:14 PM
So you're claiming that tim tebow is being punished.... punished by who? Do you think this is another peyton hillis conspiracy? Do you really think that the coaches are not playing the allegedly more talented tim tebow over the allegedly inferior kyle orton on purpose?

I don't know what the Peyton Hillis conspiracy is but with Tebow I think part of it is racial and part of it is just people being small minded and not realizing Tebow is a freak..

No one believed Tebow would be able to dominate the SEC like he did. They thoguht he would get killed..

What people just can;'t figure out is that Tebow doesn't have to play like he did in college.. he just needs to play like that more tha any other Qb in the pros.. and doing that other teams won't be able to compete becaus ehe gives his team and edge that can't be matched.

jhns
08-17-2011, 02:17 PM
I don't see what you all have against the option offense.

MacGruder
08-17-2011, 02:17 PM

Perhaps they knew he was going to run because they also knew he couldn't throw.... sorry but tebow is pretty much 1 dimensional right now

Then why did he have a better YPC than Orton in his first three starts?

Also.. if Tebow couldn't pass he wouldn't have been able to run.. that is true in college and the NFL.

And that is why as he gets more comfortable passing and teams know he is a threat it will open his running even more. And if he had a great runner with him.. WATCH out.

Powderaddict
08-17-2011, 02:18 PM
I don't know what the Peyton Hillis conspiracy is but with Tebow I think part of it is racial and part of it is just people being small minded and not realizing Tebow is a freak..

No one believed Tebow would be able to dominate the SEC like he did. They thoguht he would get killed..

What people just can;'t figure out is that Tebow doesn't have to play like he did in college.. he just needs to play like that more tha any other Qb in the pros.. and doing that other teams won't be able to compete becaus ehe gives his team and edge that can't be matched.

Them poor white boys just can't catch a break :(

BroncoInferno

Um...so, you think that Fox and Elway are holding Tebow back due to racial prejudice?

http://forums.watchuseek.com/attachments/f2/489825-should-i-buy-rolex-sub-16610-first-watch-notsureifserious_re_oops_he_tripped_and_fell-s469x304-179758.jpg

oubronco

What exactly makes Tebow such a freak and so special

TheReverend
08-17-2011, 02:19 PM

lol, those white QBs never get an opportunity!

MacGruder
08-17-2011, 02:20 PM
Wow, so the same coaching staff/FO that was all set to hand over the reigns to Tebow a few days ago when the Orton trade was all but done, have now done a complete U-turn and can't/won't adapt to Tebow.

Wait, . . . what?

According to who? The media?

Orton was the one that demanded the trade.. the Bronco brain trust was probably at least smart enoguh to know no one would want Orton's contract.. they probably sent Miami his 3rd down and end zone stats.

BroncoInferno
08-17-2011, 02:21 PM

Orton was the one that demanded the trade.. the Bronco brain trust was probably at least smart enoguh to know no one would want Orton's contract.. they probably sent Miami his 3rd down and end zone stats.

MacGruder
08-17-2011, 02:21 PM

White running QBs no they don't... how may white QBs get hyped coming out of college as runners.

Why do you think everyone said Tebow would never be able to run like he did in college in the NFL.. then he completely blows away expectations.

Powderaddict
08-17-2011, 02:22 PM
White running QBs no they don't... how may white QBs get hyped coming out of college as runners.

Tebow

BroncoInferno
08-17-2011, 02:22 PM

Yep....those racists John Fox and John Elway are just trying to hold the white man down!

MacGruder
08-17-2011, 02:23 PM
Tebow

Tebow was not hyped as a runner.. they won't even let him play his style like Vick and Young were allowed to. People said Tebow would never be able to play his style in the NFL. They said the same when he entered the SEC.

MacGruder
08-17-2011, 02:25 PM
Yep....those racists John Fox and John Elway are just trying to hold the white man down!

It's racial bias.. not racism. I saw the same thing with Nowitzki in the NBA. White journalists were harder on Dirk than black journalists.. it;s racial stereotyping.. and both races do it to their own races.

BroncoInferno
08-17-2011, 02:26 PM
It's racial bias.. not racism. I saw the same thing with Nowitzki in the NBA. White journalists were harder on Dirk than black journalists.. it;s racial stereotyping.. and both races do it to their own races.

ROFL! If you say so, skippy.

TheReverend
08-17-2011, 02:27 PM

Why do you think everyone said Tebow would never be able to run like he did in college in the NFL.. then he completely blows away expectations.

Most recently? Jake Locker and Christian Ponder just got taken in the top half of the first round...

McDman
08-17-2011, 02:28 PM

Holy God, you actually said that. It's a race thing.?

Just when I thought you couldn't get any crazier/delusional you go and say something like that. You sir, take the cake on being the most insane person I've ever seen on these boards.

DBroncos4life
08-17-2011, 02:28 PM
Who knew a white QB getting beat out by another white QB is racist

yerner
08-17-2011, 02:30 PM

Wow. Amazing.

errand
08-17-2011, 02:30 PM
I keep seeing people say this and it's patently ridiculous. Tebow is the greatest running QB in college football history. Tebow and Vick are very different types of runners and to say "it's not even close" makes you look as dumb as MacGruder for claiming Tebow is straight up the better runner. They are both great running QBs, but in very different ways.

See that ..... now we know you're just ******* crazy.... vince young is 1 of only 2 QB's To compile 3000 yards passing at 1000 yards rushing in a single season... The other is dan LeFevour out of central michigan..... In 2007 he threw for 3652 yards and ran for another 1122 yards....... He is 6 foot 3 inches tall and weighs 230 pounds.... He posted 3000 or more passing yards in 3 seasons.... Tebow threw for 3000 or more yards 1 time and that was in 2007...... The only thing tim tebow has over dan as far as stats are concerned is touchdowns scored... In fact both of them set single season ncaa records in 2007 for scoring at least 20 Touchdowns rushing or receiving and 20 passing.... So for you to say that tim tebow is the greatest running quarterback in college of all time really is not accurate

MacGruder
08-17-2011, 02:33 PM
What exactly makes Tebow such a freak and so special

First of all you have his talent. The guy is just a telented runner.. he makes great decisions and has incredible heart and courage. He just FINDS a way.

Have you seen his combine numbers? He weighed 25 lbs more than Vick and had a higher vertical leap than Cam and Vick.

He had a 3 cone better than Cam and wide receivers. He had a 60 yard shuttle better than many wide receivers.

He was stronger than many of the lineman at Florida. Physically he is just a phenom.. weird thing about Tebow is that if you go by the gold standards of evaluation he doesn't look that great - his 40 time is 4.7.. but when you factor in his size strength and agility everything else is off the charts. It's the same way with his fundamentals and lack of polished look as a QB.. yet his play making ablity is through the roof. this is why people don't realize how athletic he is.. what a freak he is.

He is more of a freak physically than Vick. it is just in a weird way. He is more effective in the NFL as well for the same reason.

MacGruder
08-17-2011, 02:35 PM
Most recently? Jake Locker and Christian Ponder just got taken in the top half of the first round...

Yeah.. because they didn't play in the SEC!

If Tebow didn't play in the SEC he would have looked like an unbelievable runner.. and he STILL would have been downgraded as a runner because of his race.

Cam Newton is hyped more than Locker and Locker had a better 40 time!

What more proof do you need it's racial?

DBroncos4life
08-17-2011, 02:36 PM

All those years of wondering why Eric Crouch and Scott Frost never got a chance and now I know.

TheReverend
08-17-2011, 02:38 PM
All those years of wondering why Eric Crouch and Scott Frost never got a chance and now I know.

Matt Mauck would've been something special if he weren't so underrated from playing in the SEC and if he were black.

errand
08-17-2011, 02:39 PM
I say that too and thought the same thing. as far as the taking their time approach, Elway has always said that when he started early in his career it was tough, but he learned a lot faster getting thrown into the fire. I'm guessing that Tebow isnt close to being the player Elway was as a rookie? again, I just doesnt make sense...

The entire world knows that Orton is not the answer... not this year, next year or ever.... didnt C. Morton start the season as the starter Elway's rookie year and got hurt early? Maybe Elway is hoping Orton gets hurt early, lol!
craig morton retired after the 1982 seasons... Steve. DeBerg And john elway were basically identical During the 1983 preseason... John was named starter However steve had to come in and save the day several times..... Dan made the switch to steve. Broncos won their next 4 games Steve got hurt john took over And the rest is history

MacGruder
08-17-2011, 02:39 PM
See that ..... now we know you're just ******* crazy.... vince young is 1 of only 2 QB's To compile 3000 yards passing at 1000 yards rushing in a single season... The other is dan LeFevour out of central michigan..... In 2007 he threw for 3652 yards and ran for another 1122 yards....... He is 6 foot 3 inches tall and weighs 230 pounds.... He posted 3000 or more passing yards in 3 seasons.... Tebow threw for 3000 or more yards 1 time and that was in 2007...... The only thing tim tebow has over dan as far as stats are concerned is touchdowns scored... In fact both of them set single season ncaa records in 2007 for scoring at least 20 Touchdowns rushing or receiving and 20 passing.... So for you to say that tim tebow is the greatest running quarterback in college of all time really is not accurate

You are a freaking idiot.. comparing what they did outside the SEC to what Tebow did in the SEC is juts nuts.. and idiotic.

Colt McCoy put up great numbers in the BIG12.. many numbers better than Vince Young.. and he couldn't last 1 quarter against an SEC D.

DBroncos4life
08-17-2011, 02:41 PM
Matt Mauck would've been something special if he weren't so underrated from playing in the SEC and if he were black.

Mac would agree but he just started watching fooseball a few years ago.

MacGruder
08-17-2011, 02:41 PM

Eric Crouch didn't dominate the SEC in this era. He was on a loaded team when there wasn't the parity there is now..

MacGruder
08-17-2011, 02:42 PM
Mac would agree but he just started watching fooseball a few years ago.

You would see the difference if you weren't living in the past.. like Elway and company..

Come to the future with me and Steve Young..

It takes vision and the ability to not be a parrot..

TheReverend
08-17-2011, 02:45 PM
You would see the difference if you weren't living in the past.. like Elway and company..

Come to the future wit me and Steve Young..

It takes vision and the ability to not be a parrot..

Jake Locker. Taken 8th overall. Had a 982 yard rushing season.

If anything, he got over-rated in April...

MacGruder
08-17-2011, 02:47 PM

Not as a runner he didn't...

Put cam in Locker's position I bet he looks far worse than Locker as a passer and runner.

It's the racial factor and the fact cam was lucky to be on a loaded team overriding the SEC downgrading..

Agamemnon
08-17-2011, 02:49 PM
We are not a good team right now anyways. The team (players) want Orton starting for whatever reason so they are going to get him.

Kind of the point actually. And if the players really want such an uninspiring QB leading them that certainly helps explain why.

DBroncos4life
08-17-2011, 02:50 PM

900 yards rushing in the pac 10 is pretty much negative rushing yards to the SEC

TheReverend
08-17-2011, 02:52 PM
Not as a runner he didn't...

Put cam in Locker's position I bet he looks far worse than Locker as a passer and runner.

It's the racial factor and the fact cam was lucky to be on a loaded team overriding the SEC downgrading..

WTF does the bolded line even mean?!

And why would Cam look worse? Wasn't Cam underrated from being in the SEC while Locker was overrated?

MacGruder
08-17-2011, 02:52 PM
900 yards rushing in the pac 10 is pretty much negative rushing yards to the SEC

Locker had to run in the PAC10 facing no D and yet Tebow was knocked for all the running he did..

Same with Luck..

It makes no sense..

MacGruder
08-17-2011, 02:56 PM
WTF does the bolded line even mean?!

And why would Cam look worse? Wasn't Cam underrated from being in the SEC while Locker was overrated?

Locker wasn't overrated as a runner.. he was overrated as a pocket passer... i have heard NO one talk about Locker's athletic ability.. do you see Locker getting hyped and doing commercials because of his athleticism?

And Cam IS hyped for doing less in the SEC than Tebow simply because he is black.

Cam went first just for this reason.. and people said Tebow was being carried by his team in the SEC and cam actually was and no one said it.. BECAUSE of race..

Why else would Cam go number one over Tebow? Simply because he does a better Qb impersonation putting up worse numbers than Tebow did?

TheReverend
08-17-2011, 03:03 PM
Locker wasn't overrated as a runner.. he was overrated as a pocket passer... i have heard NO one talk about Locker's athletic ability.. do you see Locker getting hyped and doing commercials because of his athleticism?

And Cam IS hyped for doing less in the SEC than Tebow simply because he is black.

Cam went first just for this reason.. and people said Tebow was being carried by his team in the SEC and cam actually was and no one said it.. BECAUSE of race..

Why else would Cam go number one over Tebow? Simply because he does a better Qb impersonation putting up worse numbers than Tebow did?

Because Cam has better mechanics than Tebow and was a good chunk faster too?

And if Locker wasn't overrated as a runner but he was overrated as a pocket passer, how did he get drafted 8th overall amid all the knocks on his horrid accuracy?

I'm just trying to get all your nutty theories in line and prioritized here.

FTR, I wouldn't have drafted Cam OR Locker. Ponder was the top of the class :)

bronco militia
08-17-2011, 03:08 PM

what

MacGruder
08-17-2011, 03:11 PM
Because Cam has better mechanics than Tebow and was a good chunk faster too?

He wasn't more athletic according to combine numbers...... yet the media never mentioned that...

If his mechanics were better why was Tebow a better passer with a worse team than Cam?

And if Locker wasn't overrated as a runner but he was overrated as a pocket passer, how did he get drafted 8th overall amid all the knocks on his horrid accuracy?

Because the guys around him were even more flawed. It's a matter of others having bigger flaws than him.

I'm just trying to get all your nutty theories in line and prioritized here.

FTR, I wouldn't have drafted Cam OR Locker. Ponder was the top of the class

They aren't my theories.. Cam was hyped as a great athlete and his combine numbers were less than Locker and Tebow.. Locker is a better passer and runner than Cam and was taken lower.. if that isn't race then what is it? His height is a liability running too.

DBroncos4life
08-17-2011, 03:17 PM
what

SEC laughs at stats from other schools.

Dr. Broncenstein
08-17-2011, 03:20 PM
http://files.sharenator.com/maximum_trolling_I_CHALLENGE_YOU-s720x480-142118-475.jpg

MacGruder is simply the best.

vbplaya
08-17-2011, 03:22 PM
Ok ... apparently this thread has finally turned to making Tebow a running back since that is what he is good at. Agamemnon ... he is a QB ... I don't deny he's a good runner ... but he is supposed to be a QB FIRST and that is his weekness. You are talking up his combine stats but the only areas you mention are areas that reflect a RB, FB or lineman.

OH ... and stop being racist ... nobody made that leap and yet you're the one saying screaming it.

vbplaya
08-17-2011, 03:24 PM
Ok ... apparently this thread has finally turned to making Tebow a running back since that is what he is good at. Agamemnon ... he is a QB ... I don't deny he's a good runner ... but he is supposed to be a QB FIRST and that is his weekness. You are talking up his combine stats but the only areas you mention are areas that reflect a RB, FB or lineman.

OH ... and stop being racist ... nobody made that leap and yet you're the one saying screaming it.

Apparently I've read too many Agamemnon posts today ... I meant to say "MacGruder" ... my bad ...

MacGruder
08-17-2011, 03:31 PM
Ok ... apparently this thread has finally turned to making Tebow a running back since that is what he is good at.

No.. he is a running QB.. that is what he did in college.. why would you draft him if you wanted him to be something different?

I don't deny he's a good runner ... but he is supposed to be a QB FIRST and that is his weekness. You are talking up his combine stats but the only areas you mention are areas that reflect a RB, FB or lineman.

So why did guys like Vick and Young get to start right away and they were nowhere near the passers Tebow as at the same stage? And he is just as effective a runner if not more so.

It's not racist to say someone is stereotyping because of race.. my god people are goofy..

MacGruder
08-17-2011, 03:32 PM
http://files.sharenator.com/maximum_trolling_I_CHALLENGE_YOU-s720x480-142118-475.jpg

MacGruder is simply the best.

I just call them like I see them.. If people didn't always just parrot what the media tells them i wouldn't be the only one.

Rock Chalk
08-17-2011, 03:33 PM
I just call them like I see them.. If people didn't always just parrot what the media tells them i wouldn't be the only one.

Because other people have a differing opinion than you that MAY coincide with the media, they are parroting the media.

Awesome.

**** face.

MacGruder
08-17-2011, 03:38 PM
Because other people have a differing opinion than you that MAY coincide with the media, they are parroting the media.

Awesome.

**** face.

I said everyone.. not anyone. why does everyone else have the same opinion?

That is why I look like a troll.. Simply because I give stuff thought and they don't.

And I was the one trashed just for having a differing opinion. Then you make it out like I am the bad guy. Typical witch hunt..

TheReverend
08-17-2011, 03:40 PM
I said everyone.. not anyone. why does everyone else have the same opinion?

That is why I look like a troll.. Simply because I give stuff thought and they don't.

And I was the one trashed just for having a differing opinion. Then you make it out like I am the bad guy. Typical witch hunt..

Saying the sky is green is not "giving stuff thought".

...It's being an ignorant jerk off.

Dr. Broncenstein
08-17-2011, 03:41 PM
http://item.slide.com/r/1/00ff/i/Tj0tOMKj3z-qALQR0wYJktESS97Jxp4N/

MacGruder
08-17-2011, 03:49 PM
Saying the sky is green is not "giving stuff thought".

...It's being an ignorant jerk off.

Except when I say "the sky is green" it usually ends up being proven right...

I go through this ALL the time and end up being proved right... this is why I trust my instincts so much even against the mindless horde.

vbplaya
08-17-2011, 03:55 PM
"Steve Young just called Tebow "Greatness we are watching"
He basically all but guaranteed Tebow will be great, win a lot of games, and will change the position as we know it. When asked about Tebow his first response was "Tim Tebow is greatness" and if someone builds on the offense we are running with him he would be the only guy to run this "new" scheme and thus become great with his unique skill set whether is running or passing the ball."

You keep talking up yourself on how you take the higher road and don't let the media dictate your opinions and/or words (ie ... not a parrot who just says what others say) ... and yet you clearly do the very thing you criticize others for doing. Get off your high horse ...

All the info I get is from watching the games and forming an opinion. Tell me PLEASE tell me what exactly you see that says Tebow will be a great QB (not RB ... QB). Because I don't see it ... and I can explain it without throwing out stats and his college career as validation ... (CONVINCE ME!)

TheReverend
08-17-2011, 03:59 PM
MacGruder's so nuts he's gotten an 8 year lurker out posting! ^

FADERPROOF
08-17-2011, 04:00 PM
Quit buying the SEC hype! Macgruber you say you think things through yet you just dit and listen to ESPN talk about their darling SEC and hoe the conference is 10 times better than other conferences.

I can't stand people that don't watch football and just watch sportscenter and take what ESPN says as truth.

vbplaya
08-17-2011, 04:02 PM
MacGruder's so nuts he's gotten an 8 year lurker out posting! ^

And we all know that the number of posts is directly proportional to the person's knowledge of the game ...

TheReverend
08-17-2011, 04:04 PM
And we all know that the number of posts is directly proportional to the person's knowledge of the game ...

Did you think that was an insult...?

vbplaya
08-17-2011, 04:07 PM
Did you think that was an insult...?

No ... Ha ... I'm just trying to up my post numbers ... :yayaya:

OABB
08-17-2011, 04:12 PM
Except when I say "the sky is green" it usually ends up being proven right...

I go through this ALL the time and end up being proved right... this is why I trust my instincts so much even against the mindless horde.

when have you been right about something? just curious. maybe your record outside the mane is better?

Archer81
08-17-2011, 04:14 PM
I love this board sometimes.

:Broncos:

MacGruder
08-17-2011, 04:17 PM
You keep talking up yourself on how you take the higher road and don't let the media dictate your opinions and/or words (ie ... not a parrot who just says what others say) ... and yet you clearly do the very thing you criticize others for doing. Get off your high horse ...

What have I parroted? if I am parroting what others say then why is everyone calling me crazy or a troll?

All the info I get is from watching the games and forming an opinion. Tell me PLEASE tell me what exactly you see that says Tebow will be a great QB (not RB ... QB). Because I don't see it ... and I can explain it without throwing out stats and his college career as validation ... (CONVINCE ME!)

Have you watched Tebow play in college?

and don't tell em what people do in college doesn't matter.. just because some people are wrong about college players doesn't mean everyone is..

If Tebow wasn't a good passer he never would have been able to pass at Florida alike he did.. this is why you need to watch him.

He put up STELLAR passing numbers at Florida in finesse passing offense without a decent SEC run game.

He outplayed Brantley who was supposed to be a great NFL style QB.

In Tebow's first starts as a passer in the NFL last season he had a higher YPC that Orton. He had a higher YPC than many NFL Qbs. He outplayed Matt Schaub who is supposed to be a solid NFL QB and had a good record last year.

He passed the ball well aginst one of the best defenses in the NFL being the chargers.

He had the best preseason of any rookie QB and the best first 3 games of any rookie QB.

oubronco
08-17-2011, 04:19 PM
Eric Crouch didn't dominate the SEC in this era. He was on a loaded team when there wasn't the parity there is now..

See Tim Tebow

Archer81
08-17-2011, 04:20 PM
He put up STELLAR passing numbers at Florida in finesse passing offense without a decent SEC run game.

You seriously are the dumbest ****ing person on earth. In fact, you may be the dumbest collection of atomic matter to ever exist.

Prove your statement.

MacGruder
08-17-2011, 04:21 PM
when have you been right about something? just curious. maybe your record outside the mane is better?

I was right when I said Tebow could run in the NFL and was underrated as a runner in college. He set records his first games starting in the NFL.

I was right when I told TheRev the government has secret aircraft that we aren't aware of... and it was proven emphatically.

I was proven right that Tebow is a better Qb prospect than the number one pick in Cam Newton.. Tebow had a better first preseason game than Cam.

There's probably a lot more...

MacGruder
08-17-2011, 04:23 PM
You seriously are the dumbest ****ing person on earth. In fact, you may be the dumbest collection of atomic matter to ever exist.

Prove your statement.

His passing efficiency was incredible... he set all ime records in this regard. He also put up as many passing TDs as Peyton Manning in 3 years as Manning put up in 4. and that doesn't count all the TDs he ran in that he could have passed for easily too.

oubronco
08-17-2011, 04:25 PM
MacDipshyts head is going to explode if Tebow gets cut or traded

MacGruder
See Tim Tebow

Tebow was carrying his team.. complete opposite. Everyone thought he was being carried then his team turned to garbage without him lat year. And Brantley was supposed to be a better passer than Tebow.. whoops..

Archer81
I was right when I said Tebow could run in the NFL and was 1. underrated as a runner in college. He set records his first games starting in the NFL.

I was right when I told TheRev the government has secret aircraft that we aren't aware of... 2. and it was proven emphatically.

I was proven right that Tebow is a better Qb prospect than the number one pick in Cam Newton.. Tebow had a better first 3. preseason game than Cam.

1. I'm sure he won the Heisman for his "stellar" passing numbers and his ridiculous amount of rushing touchdowns had nothing to do with it.

2. You pointed out the B2 bomber...we know this exists. You did not prove it.

3. I realize you are new to football, but by Sept 11 what happened August 11 wont matter.

You are never right. Ever.

Archer81
08-17-2011, 04:26 PM
His passing efficiency was incredible... he set all ime records in this regard. He also put up as many passing TDs as Peyton Manning in 3 years as Manning put up in 4. and that doesn't count all the TDs he ran in that he could have passed for easily too.

Passing efficiency...to you that equals a finesse pass heavy offense because a QB has a high QB rating?

Are you high?

db56
08-17-2011, 04:26 PM
craig morton retired after the 1982 seasons... Steve. DeBerg And john elway were basically identical During the 1983 preseason... John was named starter However steve had to come in and save the day several times..... Dan made the switch to steve. Broncos won their next 4 games Steve got hurt john took over And the rest is history

thats right.... Steve DeBerg. Thanks

MacGruder
08-17-2011, 04:27 PM
MacDipshyts head is going to explode if Tebow gets cut or traded

Not really.. it's being shown how incredibly lame the NFL is with this whole Tebow saga. It;s really just a microcosm of society right now.. just at it's extreme.

Belli won't let Tebow go though.. if Belli gets his hands o Tebow people are going to be blown away. You think freakin Mallet looked good under Belli.. he will show how incredibly inept th Broncos are right now.. Then of course Hige will just give Belli credit and say he is hiding Tebow's weaknesses.. rather than blaming his own stupidity for destroying agreat talent like Tebow because they can't adapt to him..

Bronx33
08-17-2011, 04:30 PM
enjoy (http://www.fart-sounds.net/fart_sound_board.htm)

MacGruder
08-17-2011, 04:31 PM
1. I'm sure he won the Heisman for his "stellar" passing numbers and his ridiculous amount of rushing touchdowns had nothing to do with it.

Tebow wouldn't have been able to run if it wasn't for his great passing.. he has nothing else taking prressure off him.. no decent run game..

2. You pointed out the B2 bomber...we know this exists. You did not prove it.

No.. it was a secret helicopter they had on CNN that they sent to China.. no one knew what it was..

3. I realize you are new to football, but by Sept 11 what happened August 11 wont matter.

You are never right. Ever.

So it matters when Orton plays well in non contact scrimmages but not whet Tebow does in actual preseason games? lol

MacGruder
08-17-2011, 04:33 PM
Passing efficiency...to you that equals a finesse pass heavy offense because a QB has a high QB rating?

Are you high?

And putting up more passing TDs than Peyton Manning.. you missed that part..

LOL

Powned.

McDman
08-17-2011, 04:37 PM
You realize Florida was loaded with talent, right? Flida had more talent when they won their two titles than Auburn had last year. Auburn's defense was abysmal.

Florida had so much talent that Chris Leak won a national title with them.

TheReverend
08-17-2011, 04:44 PM
No.. it was a secret helicopter they had on CNN that they sent to China.. no one knew what it was..

Wrong again douche.

You claimed that helicopter was anti-gravity. THAT is the part I said didn't exist.

I showed ****ing pictures of the helicopter proposal designs.

Here they are again:

http://www.surfacezero.com/g503/data/500/medium/SilentHawkConcept.jpg

Get your story straight. For ONCE.

Drek
08-17-2011, 04:47 PM
MacGruder is seriously the ****ing death knell of every thread he steps into. They always immediately turn to absolute dog ****.

MacGruder
08-17-2011, 04:49 PM
You realize Florida was loaded with talent, right?

The whole SEC is.. the differenc eis the stars.. which is why Florida had the edge.. do you know that Florida lost both times they played Auburn when Tebow was there?

You know why? Because Florida was a finesse team and Auburn was a power team. Florida has a lot of finesse skill players but not power NFL system players. Why do you think Florida didn't win champs recent before Tebow was there?

Do you know Tebow himself had twice as many championships as Florida has before Tebow got there? If Florida is so talented why is that>

Florida had more talent when they won their two titles than Auburn had last year. Auburn's defense was abysmal.

Did you know that Auburn played Alabama better the season before cam got there than Flordia did that same year.. and Florida had Tebow?

So again.. who had more talent? cam had a team LOADED with seniors last year.. and had GREAT runners around him. Auburn's style of play also perfectly complemented a run first Qb... but Cam wasn't even the runner Tebow was. He padded his stats against weak teams too. His team did have a weak secondary,.. which really helped his team put up more points.

Florida had so much talent that Chris Leak won a national title with them.

Yeah.. because Tebow went there and put them over the top.

Here is Tebow did in the toughest game they had all year.. far tougher than the champ game outside the SEC..

http://www.myspace.com/video/motleygator/tebow-dominates-lsu/2936127

MacGruder
08-17-2011, 04:52 PM
Wrong again douche.

You claimed that helicopter was anti-gravity. THAT is the part I said didn't exist.

I showed ****ing pictures of the helicopter proposal designs.

Here they are again:

http://www.surfacezero.com/g503/data/500/medium/SilentHawkConcept.jpg

Get your story straight. For ONCE.

That is total BS... I said that it could have electrogravitics used...

But the whole point is you said the government didn't have secret tehcnology..

You showing that picture as proof of it is no different that pictures we have of other secret tech.. what you cal CONSPIRACY theories..

Youa re so dense you don't even KNOW you are wrong.

CNN said it was a never before seen craft.. and China wanted it for this reason.. because it had secret tech.. secret tech you claim doesn't exist.. because according to you EVERYONE would be using it if it existed.

Fail.

MacGruder
08-17-2011, 04:53 PM
MacGruder is seriously the ****ing death knell of every thread he steps into. They always immediately turn to absolute dog ****.

It takes 10 people to do a conga line...

Rock Chalk
****ing MacGruder.

I have laughed harder at the last 2 pages of this thread than I have in a long long time.

Even laughed harder than when I read the "Good movies" thread where someone recommended The Fountain as a good movie.

McDman
The whole SEC is.. the differenc eis the stars.. which is why Florida had the edge.. do you know that Florida lost both times they played Auburn when Tebow was there?

You know why? Because Florida was a finesse team and Auburn was a power team. Florida has a lot of finesse skill players but not power NFL system players. Why do you think Florida didn't win champs recent before Tebow was there?

Do you know Tebow himself had twice as many championships as Florida has before Tebow got there? If Florida is so talented why is that>

Did you know that Auburn played Alabama better the season before cam got there than Flordia did that same year.. and Florida had Tebow?

So again.. who had more talent? cam had a team LOADED with seniors last year.. and had GREAT runners around him. Auburn's style of play also perfectly complemented a run first Qb... but Cam wasn't even the runner Tebow was. He padded his stats against weak teams too. His team did have a weak secondary,.. which really helped his team put up more points.

Yeah.. because Tebow went there and put them over the top.

Here is Tebow did in the toughest game they had all year.. far tougher than the champ game outside the SEC..

http://www.myspace.com/video/motleygator/tebow-dominates-lsu/2936127

Wow, that's all I can say. You just make stuff up to prove a point.

TheReverend
08-17-2011, 04:54 PM
That is total BS... I said that it could have electrogravitics used...

But the whole point is you said the government didn't have secret tehcnology..

You showing that picture as proof of it is no different that pictures we have of other secret tech.. what you cal CONSPIRACY theories..

Youa re so dense you don't even KNOW you are wrong.

CNN said it was a never before seen craft.. and China wanted it for this reason.. because it had secret tech.. secret tech you claim doesn't exist.. because according to you EVERYONE would be using it if it existed.

Fail.

No idiot. I absolutely think the government has secret technology. I'm also absolutely saying the government doesn't have anti-gravity.

I swear you're retarded.

Bronx33
08-17-2011, 04:56 PM
Wow, that's all I can say. You just make stuff up to prove a point.

There was a point?

Rock Chalk
08-17-2011, 04:57 PM
No idiot. I absolutely think the government has secret technology. I'm also absolutely saying the government doesn't have anti-gravity.

I swear you're retarded.

The government doesnt have anti-gravity.

BECAUSE ITS ****ING IMPOSSIBLE! Its not even theoretically possible unless you use the most outlandish theories there are.

TheReverend
08-17-2011, 04:59 PM

BECAUSE ITS ****ING IMPOSSIBLE! Its not even theoretically possible unless you use the most outlandish theories there are.

MacGruder thinks it's not only possible and exists, but that it's so easy we could do it with household appliances and it can provide limitless free, clean energy.

...but he doesn't know how it works.

Always the catch, isn't it?

MacGruder

I swear you're retarded.

So if they have secret helicopters we don't know about.... ones they just have drawings and descriptions of..

Then how is that any different than saying they have antigravity tech?

Your argument makes no sense... do you have an argument?

Bronx33
Magrubers post defy gravity!

TheReverend
08-17-2011, 05:00 PM
Oh and he also claimed the B2 bomber uses it.

Even though I've shown him vids of the B2 taking off and it's jet stream and it's aerial refueling.

And he says the B2 is named after Brown+some other B name... never mind the sequential order after B1...

MacGruder
08-17-2011, 05:00 PM
Broncos preseason game versus Cowboys being replayed. I will deal with you later.

Bronx33
08-17-2011, 05:01 PM
All i know is this thread officially went south with no official help from gravity.

TheReverend
08-17-2011, 05:02 PM
So if they have secret helicopters we don't know about.... ones they just have drawings and descriptions of..

Then how is that any different than saying they have antigravity tech?

Your argument makes no sense... so you have an argument?

I've explained the costs both financially and of life researching and developing new flight technology that is vastly inferior to anti-gravity.

I've explained the extra edge of superiority the United States would gain from having such a super weapon and making it known.

It is not my fault you're incapable of understanding either concept.

vbplaya
08-17-2011, 05:03 PM
What have I parroted? if I am parroting what others say then why is everyone calling me crazy or a troll?

Have you watched Tebow play in college?

and don't tell em what people do in college doesn't matter.. just because some people are wrong about college players doesn't mean everyone is..

If Tebow wasn't a good passer he never would have been able to pass at Florida alike he did.. this is why you need to watch him.

He outplayed Brantley who was supposed to be a great NFL style QB.

In Tebow's first starts as a passer in the NFL last season he had a higher YPC that Orton. He had a higher YPC than many NFL Qbs. He outplayed Matt Schaub who is supposed to be a solid NFL QB and had a good record last year.

He passed the ball well aginst one of the best defenses in the NFL being the chargers.

He had the best preseason of any rookie QB and the best first 3 games of any rookie QB.

All these "Stellar" numbers you are referring to are NOT in the passing category ... they all in some way revolve around running numbers. Total offense, rushing yards and so forth. The total offense is skewed because of his high rushing numbers. STATS don't tell the truth!!!

You make the case that he had high YPC last year and that his YPC was higher than Orton's. What you are leaving out here is that the games that Tebow played in almost all of his passes were little outside screen passes or only around 5 yards down field. Rarely was he given the reigns to actually chuck one down the field. His YPC were more of the result of the recievers YAC than the throw itself. And even the throws outside were off to where the reciever needed to make an adjustment such as picking it off the turf or jumping up to grab it.

STATS can prove whatever you want ... I could throw a hundred shuttle passes and end the game with 100% completion percentage ... but it doesn't correctly reflect how I did.

OH ... and I AM a firm believer in college is college ... NOT the NFL. You can't translate over what is done in college to the NFL ... you could be THE best option QB in the world ... but you won't have that success in the NFL. (and don't go off on a tangent about how he isn't an option QB ... it is an analogy)

razorwire77
08-17-2011, 05:06 PM

It's incredible. . . Sort of like some sort of mythological Internets s**t fairy.

Jeremiah Johnson could literally turn into the next TD, rush for 2750 yards, Kyle Orton could throw for 35 touches, the team could go 19-0 culminating the season with a 55-3 victory over Philly and he could turn the Superbowl victory thread into a hodgepodge of X-files, Tebow and anti-gravity verbal diarrhea.

Bronx33
08-17-2011, 05:06 PM
All these "Stellar" numbers you are referring to are NOT in the passing category ... they all in some way revolve around running numbers. Total offense, rushing yards and so forth. The total offense is skewed because of his high rushing numbers. STATS don't tell the truth!!!

You make the case that he had high YPC last year and that his YPC was higher than Orton's. What you are leaving out here is that the games that Tebow played in almost all of his passes were little outside screen passes or only around 5 yards down field. Rarely was he given the reigns to actually chuck one down the field. His YPC were more of the result of the recievers YAC than the throw itself. And even the throws outside were off to where the reciever needed to make an adjustment such as picking it off the turf or jumping up to grab it.

STATS can prove whatever you want ... I could throw a hundred shuttle passes and end the game with 100% completion percentage ... but it doesn't correctly reflect how I did.

OH ... and I AM a firm believer in college is college ... NOT the NFL. You can't translate over what is done in college to the NFL ... you could be THE best option QB in the world ... but you won't have that success in the NFL. (and don't go off on a tangent about how he isn't an option QB ... it is an analogy)

Macgrubers response should be epic!! LOL

Bronx33
08-17-2011, 05:08 PM
It's incredible. . . Sort of like some sort of mythological Internets s**t fairy.

Jeremiah Johnson could literally turn into the next TD, rush for 2750 yards, Kyle Orton could throw for 35 touches, the team could go 19-0 culminating the season with a 55-3 victory over Philly and he could turn the Superbowl victory thread into a hodgepodge of X-files, Tebow and anti-gravity verbal diarrhea.

I wonder if taco would entertain a public poll that would officially change macgrubers omane name to shyt fairy?

TheReverend
08-17-2011, 05:12 PM
I wonder if taco would entertain a public poll that would officially change macgrubers omane name to shyt fairy?

Ha!

vbplaya
08-17-2011, 05:13 PM
Broncos preseason game versus Cowboys being replayed. I will deal with you later.

While you watch it ... please take note of how much longer it takes Tebow to get out from under the center than the other QBs. Also take note of how most of his throws (minus the one deep down the middle) are all short bubble passes (that anyone can throw). Oh ... and on those passes take note at how even on those passes the players are having to jump up and catch them (especially the outside screen passes). Even the best throw he did in the game was one where he didn't lead his reciever and he had to slow up and jump up to catch it resulting in no YAC. Lastly ... take note of how almost every play that doesn't start well seems to turn into chaos. Sometimes resulting in him looking like he's running around like a chicken with his head cut off ... such as when he runs 3 yards over the line of scrimmage ... retreats ... and then throws it anyway ... resulting in 3 penalties on one play.

You might also want to watch Orton's play and realize that the 3 passes down at the endzone which were incomplete were not his fault either. The first being because Lloyd didn't slide to the outside corner like he should and jumping early trying to get a penalty instead of going for the ball, Lloyd getting pushed out the back of the endzone on his route and being out of bounds when Orton threw it to him ... and lastly ... all the recievers being completely covered and Orton wisely throwing the ball away to save a field goal attempt. But of course in the stats ... you'll only see that he threw 3 incompletions in the red zone.

You know ... take notes ...

Agamemnon
08-17-2011, 05:17 PM
****ing MacGruder.

I have laughed harder at the last 2 pages of this thread than I have in a long long time.

Even laughed harder than when I read the "Good movies" thread where someone recommended The Fountain as a good movie.

You are such a cretin.

Rock Chalk
08-17-2011, 05:19 PM
Seriously this is a ****ing cosmic rabbit hole.

If you know even teh first ****ign thing about physics its that you cannot create anti-gravity.

Gravity is a "force" (some dispute about this) of nature that is a cause of matter. Since matter exists and gravitys effects can be felt through the whole of the universe, there is no such thing as "zero" gravity. There is microgravity. To create anti-gravity you would need NEGATIVE MASS which is ****ING IMPOSSIBLE.

You either have mass or you dont, there is no negative mass.

Its like you either have an apple, or you dont. You dont have NEGATIVE apples you dumb ****.

Rock Chalk
You are such a cretin.

Thank you Teblow Fan.

When Tebow is gone so you will be. I dont give a **** about you. Just another fanboy who invaded our site.

TheReverend
You are such a cretin.

The Fountain was ****ing horrible.

mr007
08-17-2011, 05:21 PM

Haha!

http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lamfeedIqk1qd5ozzo1_500.png

McDman
08-17-2011, 05:23 PM
I'm done even bothering with this guy. He will now be the only one on my ignore list. I can't read the filth he spews out anymore. Someone could lay the fatcs out perfectly and if he disagreed he'd still come up with some asinine bs to worm his way out of being wrong.

Seriously, the biggest d bag this board has ever seen.

yerner
08-17-2011, 05:24 PM
Not really.. it's being shown how incredibly lame the NFL is with this whole Tebow saga. It;s really just a microcosm of society right now.. just at it's extreme.

Belli won't let Tebow go though.. if Belli gets his hands o Tebow people are going to be blown away. You think freakin Mallet looked good under Belli.. he will show how incredibly inept th Broncos are right now.. Then of course Hige will just give Belli credit and say he is hiding Tebow's weaknesses.. rather than blaming his own stupidity for destroying agreat talent like Tebow because they can't adapt to him..

Wtf? Ok. This one had me actually laughing.

Agamemnon
08-17-2011, 05:24 PM

Did you actually watch the games last year? MacGruder's an idiot, it's true, but he's far from the only one. If you think most of Tebow's passing yards came off of short dumpoffs...wow...

Bronx33
08-17-2011, 05:25 PM
I'm done even bothering with this guy. He will now be the only one on my ignore list. I can't read the filth he spews out anymore. Someone could lay the fatcs out perfectly and if he disagreed he'd still come up with some asinine bs to worm his way out of being wrong.

Seriously, the biggest d bag this board has ever seen.

Whats funny is he will spin your post into some kind of win scenario Hilarious!

Agamemnon
08-17-2011, 05:25 PM
Thank you Teblow Fan.

When Tebow is gone so you will be. I dont give a **** about you. Just another fanboy who invaded our site.

How long have you been a Bronco fan? I'm really curious. I have a feeling I have you beat.

Agamemnon
08-17-2011, 05:26 PM
The Fountain was ****ing horrible.

I loved it. Movie taste is purely subjective.

TheReverend
08-17-2011, 05:27 PM
I loved it. Movie taste is purely subjective.

Just like vagina. Just sayin.

DarkHorse30
08-17-2011, 05:28 PM
I really hope he does come around, I like the guy. I've seen him do amazing things as he beat the crap out of my Vols, I'm just not sure it is going to happen.

So.......you don't like Tebow because he DESTROYED your vols (59-20 or 30-6 more painful?)....or because he isn't the starter yet? Rigggghhhhhttttt.........mechanics, shmanics.

FTR, I hated Moss and Pennington when they DESTROYED my Griz, but I recognized at least that Moss was like a man playing with boys, he was that good. Pennington? No. But Moss was/is a GREAT WR. Tebow.....we'll see, but to EXPECT him to start over a journeyman QB at the beginning of his 2nd year with a lockout and no minicamps is naive.

Bronx33
Rachel showed no biscuit ( that's all i know)

Agamemnon
Just like vagina. Just sayin.

You're saying taste in vagina is purely subjective? Or the taste of vagina is purely subjective? Ha!

TheReverend
08-17-2011, 05:30 PM
You're saying taste in vagina is purely subjective? Or the taste of vagina is purely subjective? Ha!

I'm saying that if you liked the Fountain...

http://www.polyfro.com/images/40yearold-1.jpg

DBroncos4life
08-17-2011, 05:33 PM
Beil thought so much of Tebow he didnt draft him.

Agamemnon
08-17-2011, 05:34 PM
Seriously this is a ****ing cosmic rabbit hole.

If you know even teh first ****ign thing about physics its that you cannot create anti-gravity.

Gravity is a "force" (some dispute about this) of nature that is a cause of matter. Since matter exists and gravitys effects can be felt through the whole of the universe, there is no such thing as "zero" gravity. There is microgravity. To create anti-gravity you would need NEGATIVE MASS which is ****ING IMPOSSIBLE.

You either have mass or you dont, there is no negative mass.

Its like you either have an apple, or you dont. You dont have NEGATIVE apples you dumb ****.

Good job talking about something you don't really know anything about yet again. You are such a douche.

Gravity is not fully understood. Not even close. MacGruder is nutcase that says crazy ****. You on the other hand are just a loudmouth asshole.

Agamemnon
08-17-2011, 05:36 PM
I'm saying that if you liked the Fountain...

http://www.polyfro.com/images/40yearold-1.jpg

Didn't even know what that picture was from until I quoted it and saw the address.

I'm pretty sure I can guess your taste in movies now. ::)

Jay3
08-17-2011, 05:36 PM
http://i.imgur.com/QiyBL.gif

Agamemnon
08-17-2011, 05:40 PM

It's not a secret if you post it genius.

And besides I'm not really sure why you post this crap seeing as you tend to be in agreement with him fairly often.

I'm a Broncos fan that likes Tebow. I really don't get why that's a bad thing.

On the other hand MacGruder has openly stated he doesn't give a **** about the Broncos.

MacGruder
08-17-2011, 05:41 PM

You are giving yourself away Jay...

McDman
08-17-2011, 05:41 PM
So.......you don't like Tebow because he DESTROYED your vols (59-20 or 30-6 more painful?)....or because he isn't the starter yet? Rigggghhhhhttttt.........mechanics, shmanics.

FTR, I hated Moss and Pennington when they DESTROYED my Griz, but I recognized at least that Moss was like a man playing with boys, he was that good. Pennington? No. But Moss was/is a GREAT WR. Tebow.....we'll see, but to EXPECT him to start over a journeyman QB at the beginning of his 2nd year with a lockout and no minicamps is naive.

Ummmm, did you read the part right before the bold?

I never said I expected him to start, in fact, I said I wouldn't mind seeing him sitfor awhile. If you had actually read any of my posts you'd have seen my biggest problem with him is the fact he failed to get help this offseason and do it all on his own. If he isn't a complete idiot he'll realize he can't do it on his own.

Nice try trying to goad me into an argument by bringing up the scores but I'm the one who said they destroyed us, not going to work.

MacGruder
08-17-2011, 05:44 PM
On the other hand MacGruder has openly stated he doesn't give a **** about the Broncos.

It's not true.. I love the laundry with the horse on it..

Bronx33
08-17-2011, 05:45 PM
Get on with it shyt fairy.

McDman
08-17-2011, 06:13 PM
This message is hidden because MacGruder is on your ignore list (http://orangemane.com/BB/profile.php?do=ignorelist).

Wow, I didn't know it could feel that good! I had Colonelbeef on my ignore list but he doesn't post anymore.

TheReverend
08-17-2011, 06:18 PM
This message is hidden because MacGruder is on your ignore list (http://orangemane.com/BB/profile.php?do=ignorelist).

Wow, I didn't know it could feel that good! I had Colonelbeef on my ignore list but he doesn't post anymore.

Really? Colonelbeef is a good guy, imo.

Rock Chalk
08-17-2011, 06:19 PM
Good job talking about something you don't really know anything about yet again. You are such a douche.

Gravity is not fully understood. Not even close. MacGruder is nutcase that says crazy ****. You on the other hand are just a loudmouth a-hole.

Hence the disclaimer that gravity is a force (which there is some dispute about).

As for not understanding, I could go into a very long, detailed description of what scientists THINK, SPECULATE and THEORIZE about gravity but the UNIVERSAL agreement on gravity from accepted theories is that it is a force of nature caused by matter.

String, M and Super Gravity theories posit that there are multiple hidden dimensions which hide gravity but NONE of them have ever been proven. In fact, the single best description for Gravity STILL is Einsteins theory of General Relativity which only fails in the Black Hole but has predicted things that no other theory has been able to predict.

Based on what we know, anti-gravity is im-****ing-possible.

Or are you going to sit there and tell me that the government has physicists on its payroll smarter than the most brilliant physicist(s) that have ever lived or currently live?

Because NONE of them can give you ANY kind of mathematical evidence to even suggest anti-gravity or negative mass even exist.

Edit: Honestly, you would have been better served picking an argument against me in ANYTHING besides physics you ****ing douche nozzle.

Rock Chalk
08-17-2011, 06:29 PM
Also, to further illustrate my point AND to concede that gravity is not completely understood. SInce we dont even understand gravity's complexity and its true nature, what in the **** makes you think we can manipulate and control gravity on a level that we can REVERSE its effects?

Seriously, what scientific theory are you referring to that suggests human kind is even CLOSE to that kind of discovery?

Anti-gravity, IF it is possible, will completely change human society like no other technological discovery in the entire history of human kind. Because the ability to manipulate gravity gives you the ability to harness energy on a level that not even the sun can produce which is FAR more every second than the entire race uses in all its facets in a year.

FADERPROOF
08-17-2011, 06:32 PM
Jhns,

Yeah this thread is awesome! I was so wrong in thinking that it was a colossal waste of time! The insight in this thread about Tebow has just been dynamite!!!!

Again, good call...

McDman
08-17-2011, 06:38 PM

I can't even remember why it was so long ago.

gunns
08-17-2011, 06:44 PM
It's not a secret if you post it genius.

And besides I'm not really sure why you post this crap seeing as you tend to be in agreement with him fairly often.

I'm a Broncos fan that likes Tebow. I really don't get why that's a bad thing.

There's nothing wrong with it. Most of us do like Tebow, he seems to be a great guy, but think "the next Elway" thing is extreme. Tebow hasn't shown anything except he can throw a long ball, run, and hold on to the ball too long. Makes me think of Kordell Stewart at best. MacGruder goes to the extreme on what Tebow WILL be when no one knows and his arguments to that won't make a doubter a believer..

errand
08-17-2011, 06:49 PM
You are a freaking idiot.. comparing what they did outside the SEC to what Tebow did in the SEC is juts nuts.. and idiotic.

Colt McCoy put up great numbers in the BIG12.. many numbers better than Vince Young.. and he couldn't last 1 quarter against an SEC D. and yet he's starting in the nfl and Tebow is not

DBroncos4life
08-17-2011, 06:57 PM
and yet he's starting in the nfl and Tebow is not

Mac claimed Suh would be just another guy if he played in the SEC.

Agamemnon
08-17-2011, 07:01 PM
There's nothing wrong with it. Most of us do like Tebow, he seems to be a great guy, but think "the next Elway" thing is extreme. Tebow hasn't shown anything except he can throw a long ball, run, and hold on to the ball too long. Makes me think of Kordell Stewart at best. MacGruder goes to the extreme on what Tebow WILL be when no one knows and his arguments to that won't make a doubter a believer..

I have never claimed Tebow is "the next Elway". His future is completely unknown at this point.

I just can't stomach Orton anymore. I really can't.

Lev Vyvanse
08-17-2011, 07:03 PM
I have never claimed Tebow is "the next Elway". His future is completely unknown at this point.

You should respond to Rock Chalk post. I'm due for a good laugh.

Agamemnon
08-17-2011, 07:04 PM
Also, to further illustrate my point AND to concede that gravity is not completely understood. SInce we dont even understand gravity's complexity and its true nature, what in the **** makes you think we can manipulate and control gravity on a level that we can REVERSE its effects?

Seriously, what scientific theory are you referring to that suggests human kind is even CLOSE to that kind of discovery?

Anti-gravity, IF it is possible, will completely change human society like no other technological discovery in the entire history of human kind. Because the ability to manipulate gravity gives you the ability to harness energy on a level that not even the sun can produce which is FAR more every second than the entire race uses in all its facets in a year.

I hope you didn't take my post as some form of support for MacGruder's lunacy. That wasn't my intent. I just wanted to point out that you run at the mouth about crap you don't know anything about. The previous two posts serve as prime examples of this.

gunns
08-17-2011, 07:06 PM

I never said you did. MacGruder did. And Orton being a slug does not make Tebow any better.

Lev Vyvanse
08-17-2011, 07:07 PM
I hope you didn't take my post as some form of support for MacGruder's lunacy. That wasn't my intent. I just wanted to point out that you run at the mouth about crap you don't know anything about. The previous two posts serve as prime examples of this.

Can you point out why?

gunns
08-17-2011, 07:08 PM

I've found the guy to be an extremeist who can't see the forest for the trees and causes an occassional smirk. The above statement proves he's an idiot.

Agamemnon
08-17-2011, 07:10 PM
I never said you did. MacGruder did. And Orton being a slug does not make Tebow any better.

Orton being a slug doesn't make Orton any better either. After two years of his play I just can't understand how there are Broncos fans who actually support the notion of continuing to start him.

DBroncos4life
08-17-2011, 07:10 PM
I've found the guy to be an extremeist who can't see the forest for the trees and causes an occassional smirk. The above statement proves he's an idiot.

He followed that up with Fairley is going to crush Suh's rookie records.

DarkHorse30
08-17-2011, 07:15 PM
Ummmm, did you read the part right before the bold?

I never said I expected him to start, in fact, I said I wouldn't mind seeing him sitfor awhile. If you had actually read any of my posts you'd have seen my biggest problem with him is the fact he failed to get help this offseason and do it all on his own. If he isn't a complete idiot he'll realize he can't do it on his own.

Nice try trying to goad me into an argument by bringing up the scores but I'm the one who said they destroyed us, not going to work.

Not really trying to goad into an arguement.....you started it yourself. I'm just saying that maybe you're fanity is in the way of what ANYONE would EXPECT from a guy that is beginning his 2nd year as an NFL QB.....with a new coach and a bunch of new players on the O-side of the ball. It sounds like your trying to say Tebow is LAZY. What would John Lynch have to say about that?
http://www.maxdenver.com/news/2011/05/03/tebow-working-under-center-a-top-priority/

Also, Tebow has had a busy offseason. Publish an autobiography and, you know, you might have a book tour to do-that is in your contract with the publisher. Maybe Tebow should have published it during an NFL lockout or something, so that he wouldn't be distracted by it, or let it get in the way of the guidance that he was supposed to be doing with people that were not in any way connected to his team. Hmmmm? Interesting that Tebow's book debuted at #6 on the NYT best seller list. Maybe Peyton Manning should right a book in rehab.....

"Failed to get help".......seems like a pretty broad brush when you're addressing a player that was prevented from working with his new coaching staff. Why would he be looking for any help from ANYONE but his new coaches? Ever change your golf swing? I would guess that Tiger might clue you in on what that might do to your game. I would also guess that nobody but Tebow's NEW coaches should be addressing anything about him changing anything about anything until they get a chance.....TO COACH HIM for the first time.....which they finally were ALLOWED to do 17 training camp days ago.

McDman
08-17-2011, 07:15 PM
Orton being a slug doesn't make Orton any better either. After two years of his play I just can't understand how there are Broncos fans who actually support the notion of continuing to start him.

The reason he is starting is because he gives us the best chance to win. Stink and Al made some good points by saying if the coaches started him they'd lose the respect of the players.

They said they stress that the best players play in every situation, how can you make an exception for the most important piosition on the field?

HAT
08-17-2011, 07:21 PM
16 page thread, Tebow in thread title, MacGuano with more than double the posts (74) of the next closest poster, Agemoron.

Shocker.

Agamemnon
08-17-2011, 07:22 PM
Can you point out why?

I thought it was rather obvious.

First he claims it's impossible. Then he backtracks and says it's not possible based on what we know now. Then he quickly wikis some trendy terms in the physics community in an attempt to lend himself credence (stuff that anyone who has a passing knowledge of theoretical physics has heard of). He then proceeds to assert that I claimed it had been accomplished, which I never did (that was ape**** crazy MacGruder who made that claim.

Basically his post was full of a bunch of bull****. Which is his forte apparently. That you thought it was legit shouldn't surprise me though.

My point was simple. He likes to run at the mouth about **** he knows nothing about. He then responds with two posts full of non-sense pop-physics terminology. Thus proving said point. My favorite was the statement was "the UNIVERSAL agreement on gravity from accepted theories is that it is a force of nature caused by matter". No ****. I hear scientist agree that water is wet as well.

To make the claim that something beyond our current understanding is impossible is to reveal oneself to be a blowhard akin to those who insisted the world was flat prior to 1492. And that was the original statement that I called him on.

BroncoInferno
08-17-2011, 07:22 PM
You gotta give MacGruder credit. He's already set up his excuse in case Tebow washes out as an NFL QB. It won't be because he couldn't cut it; it will only be because the entire NFL is racist against white quarterbacks Hilarious!

Archer81
08-17-2011, 07:23 PM
I miss the Ed Reed vs Ashley Lelie argument...

OABB
08-17-2011, 07:23 PM
The reason he is starting is because he gives us the best chance to win. Stink and Al made some good points by saying if the coaches started him they'd lose the respect of the players.

They said they stress that the best players play in every situation, how can you make an exception for the most important piosition on the field?

this is why we are upset. orton does NOT give us the best chance. at all. why do people say this? its like a bizzaro world in here. Tebow outperformed him as a rookie with a rb coach as his head coach.

wtf?

Bronx33
08-17-2011, 07:26 PM
You gotta give MacGruder credit. He's already set up his excuse in case Tebow washes out as an NFL QB. It won't be because he couldn't cut it; it will only be because the entire NFL is racist against white quarterbacks Hilarious!

His other excuse was the coaches ( he has a double fail safe) to cover anytype of fail he can just move on to his next heartthrob and play the game all over again.

Lev Vyvanse
08-17-2011, 07:29 PM
I thought it was rather obvious.

First he claims it's impossible. Then he backtracks and says it's not possible based on what we know now. Then he quickly wikis some trendy terms in the physics community in an attempt to lend himself credence (stuff that anyone who has a passing knowledge of theoretical physics has heard of). He then proceeds to assert that I claimed it had been accomplished, which I never did (that was ape**** crazy MacGruder who made that claim.

Basically his post was full of a bunch of bull****. Which is his forte apparently. That you thought it was legit shouldn't surprise me though.

My point was simple. He likes to run at the mouth about **** he knows nothing about. He then responds with two posts full of non-sense pop-physics terminology. Thus proving said point. My favorite was the statement was "the UNIVERSAL agreement on gravity from accepted theories is that it is a force of nature caused by matter". No ****. I hear scientist agree that water is wet as well.

To make the claim that something beyond our current understanding is impossible is to reveal oneself to be a blowhard akin to those who insisted the world was flat prior to 1492. And that was the original statement that I called him on.

http://files.sharenator.com/y8F8s_GIF_Collection_of_someone_eating_popcorn-s256x192-181193.gif

Agamemnon
08-17-2011, 07:31 PM

How does he give us the best chance to win? I keep hearing this and yet there is absolutely no evidence to be found. The guy was 1-5 last year in games within 8 points. The offense produced fewer points with him on the field than with Tebow. We had one of the worst redzone TD rates in the league with him as our starter, and one of the best with Tebow.

Honestly, I just don't understand the notion that he gives us the best shot to win. He is 5-18 since that six game fluke that even made people think McD was a good coach for a while (just to show how truly flukish it really was).

Tebow is a playmaker and a winner who is admittedly young and raw. Yet he has shown in regular season games that he can lead a productive offense. Orton on the other hand has never done so. Offense's that feature Orton have consistently managed to put out underwhelming points totals, always leaving it to the defense to win the game.

McDman
08-17-2011, 07:32 PM
Not really trying to goad into an arguement.....you started it yourself. I'm just saying that maybe you're fanity is in the way of what ANYONE would EXPECT from a guy that is beginning his 2nd year as an NFL QB.....with a new coach and a bunch of new players on the O-side of the ball. It sounds like your trying to say Tebow is LAZY. What would John Lynch have to say about that?
http://www.maxdenver.com/news/2011/05/03/tebow-working-under-center-a-top-priority/

Also, Tebow has had a busy offseason. Publish an autobiography and, you know, you might have a book tour to do-that is in your contract with the publisher. Maybe Tebow should have published it during an NFL lockout or something, so that he wouldn't be distracted by it, or let it get in the way of the guidance that he was supposed to be doing with people that were not in any way connected to his team. Hmmmm? Interesting that Tebow's book debuted at #6 on the NYT best seller list. Maybe Peyton Manning should right a book in rehab.....

"Failed to get help".......seems like a pretty broad brush when you're addressing a player that was prevented from working with his new coaching staff. Why would he be looking for any help from ANYONE but his new coaches? Ever change your golf swing? I would guess that Tiger might clue you in on what that might do to your game. I would also guess that nobody but Tebow's NEW coaches should be addressing anything about him changing anything about anything until they get a chance.....TO COACH HIM for the first time.....which they finally were ALLOWED to do 17 training camp days ago.

That's the whole point you dumb sh1t, he was writing a book and doing a singing tour instead of working with a tutor.

Plenty of quarter backs hire coaches in the offseason, their coaches can't be around all summer. Tlm Brady flies a perosnal tutor in every summer just to work with him alone.

It's great his book debuted at #6, that's good for him, but I don't give a f*** about his book. I'd nmuch rather him not worry about that bs and concentrate on getting himself better.

Plus, the coaches shouldn't have to teach NFL players mehanics, their job should be teaching them reads and how to execute. He needs private help to help him out with his mechanics.

Agamemnon
08-17-2011, 07:34 PM
this is why we are upset. orton does NOT give us the best chance. at all. why do people say this? its like a bizzaro world in here. Tebow outperformed him as a rookie with a rb coach as his head coach.

wtf?

WTF indeed...

TailgateNut
08-17-2011, 07:39 PM

That figuresHilarious!

Agamemnon
08-17-2011, 07:42 PM
That's the whole point you dumb sh1t, he was writing a book and doing a singing tour instead of working with a tutor.

Plenty of quarter backs hire coaches in the offseason, their coaches can't be around all summer. Tlm Brady flies a perosnal tutor in every summer just to work with him alone.

It's great his book debuted at #6, that's good for him, but I don't give a **** about his book. I'd nmuch rather him not worry about that bs and concentrate on getting himself better.

Plus, the coaches shouldn't have to teach NFL players mehanics, their job should be teaching them reads and how to execute. He needs private help to help him out with his mechanics.

You're killing me with this stuff. Of all the things one might question, Tebow's work ethic is pretty much the dumbest thing you could choose. Do you really think that a guy can't work on his game and make some public appearances and have someone write a book for him (and you know he didn't write the book)? There were plenty of reports that he was working on his passing all throughout the off-season. I don't know if he hired a coach or not and neither do you.

And more to the point there is NOTHING he could do that would replace OTAs with his actual coaching staff and teammates. NOTHING. Honestly this notion of yours is just bizarre.

errand
08-17-2011, 07:42 PM

Kyle Orton's numbers have improved every year.....granted he hasn't improved by leaps and bounds but he has gotten better every year he's been a starter....and right now he's the best QB that wears a Broncos jersey this season.

If we could swing an Orton and picks deal with Cincy for Carson Palmer I'd say sure thing....but to dump him when Tebow isn't ready is not only stupid, but irretrievably so.

As far as Tebow is concerned, Hoge pointed it out...for his elongated throwing motion means he needs more room to throw the ball...a very good pocket or throwing from the shotgun...

his slow motion also means teams will blitz him because they have those extra milliseconds to get to him before he delivers the ball, and DB's that are better and faster than the ones he's faced in the mighty SEC will be able to break on his passes.

Now you can keep denying it...but when you watch him try to pass the ball starting from below his hip, he struggles with his accuracy.

MacGruder
08-17-2011, 07:43 PM
Based on what we know, anti-gravity is im-****ing-possible.

Or are you going to sit there and tell me that the government has physicists on its payroll smarter than the most brilliant physicist(s) that have ever lived or currently live?

Because NONE of them can give you ANY kind of mathematical evidence to even suggest anti-gravity or negative mass even exist.

Edit: Honestly, you would have been better served picking an argument against me in ANYTHING besides physics you ****ing douche nozzle.

It's called electrogravitics, Nimrod.. I just use antigravity for you mouth breathers.

errand
08-17-2011, 07:45 PM
And more to the point there is NOTHING he could do that would replace OTAs with his actual coaching staff and teammates. NOTHING. Honestly this notion of yours is just bizarre.

So if missing the OTA's and all have hindered him so...why can't you admit he's just not ready to be our starter then?

MacGruder
08-17-2011, 07:46 PM

You mean the guy who has to assault Qbs after the play is already dead to live up to the ridiculous hype he got outside the SEC?

Can you say poser?

I knew you could...

Tebow is stronger than Suh.. when you realize I am not joking and it is true you will understand what a freak Tebow is and how overrated Suh is..

McDman
08-17-2011, 07:46 PM
You're killing me with this stuff. Of all the things one might question, Tebow's work ethic is pretty much the dumbest thing you could choose. Do you really think that a guy can't work on his game and make some public appearances and have someone write a book for him (and you know he didn't write the book)? There were plenty of reports that he was working on his passing all throughout the off-season. I don't know if he hired a coach or not and neither do you.

It has been reported by multiple people that he in fact did not get help. If he was working on his passing, who wasx it with? I surely hope it wasn't by himself bc he already does so much that is wrong.

Bronx33
08-17-2011, 07:47 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electrogravitics

Agamemnon
08-17-2011, 07:48 PM
It has been reported by multiple people that he in fact did not get help. If he was working on his passing, who wasx it with? I surely hope it wasn't by himself bc he already does so much that is wrong.

Link?

Lev Vyvanse
08-17-2011, 07:49 PM
It's called electrogravitics, Nimrod.. I just use antigravity for you mouth breathers.

Electrogravitics is a pseudo-scientific term.

errand
08-17-2011, 07:52 PM
Honestly, I just don't understand the notion that he gives us the best shot to win. He is 5-18 since that six game fluke that even made people think McD was a good coach for a while (just to show how truly flukish it really was).

The problem with your premise is that you claim that the 6-0 start was a fluke....but you never thought that perhaps that 5-18 record since is the fluke?

Kyle's proven he ain't gonna carry a team by himself (nobody ever said he could)....but he's also proven that he won't make alot of crucial game changing mistakes either, and when the entire team plays well, he's capable of putting us in a position to win more than not

McDman
08-17-2011, 07:58 PM
Link?

You'll have to go listen to Al, Stink, and Sandy Clough. They've talked about it many times.

In fact, since you think he's going to be so good call into Clough's show and discuss it with him. I would love to hear you or macgruder do it.

Agamemnon
08-17-2011, 08:04 PM
You'll have to go listen to Al, Stink, and Sandy Clough. They've talked about it many times.

In fact, since you think he's going to be so good call into Clough's show and discuss it with him. I would love to hear you or macgruder do it.

So there is no link? Just a bunch of guys who like the sounds of their own voices? I mean there has to be something substantial I can actually read if it's really true and has been reported. Otherwise it just sounds like baseless speculation to me.

DBroncos4life
08-17-2011, 08:06 PM
You mean the guy who has to assault Qbs after the play is already dead to live up to the ridiculous hype he got outside the SEC?

Can you say poser?

I knew you could...

Tebow is stronger than Suh.. when you realize I am not joking and it is true you will understand what a freak Tebow is and how overrated Suh is..

<iframe width="560" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/hBNo1jj1h54" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="560" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/NH5sb320kaw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Agamemnon
08-17-2011, 08:12 PM
Oh and here's an actual link that says that he worked his ass off:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d81f6841d/article/tebow-on-quest-to-improve-game-gain-edge-this-offseason

So really the problem is that working by himself with whoever he was working with (and I'm pretty sure he's not dumb enough to try and coach himself) just doesn't replace real practices and real coaching from your actual coaching staff. It just doesn't.

That or you are calling him a liar. That's your call.

McDman
08-17-2011, 08:13 PM
So there is no link? Just a bunch of guys who like the sounds of their own voices? I mean there has to be something substantial I can actually read if it's really true and has been reported. Otherwise it just sounds like baseless speculation to me.

Whether you believe them or not they are guys who have sources inide the league. Not only that but they are not going to lie for no reason.

I don't care if you believe me or them but it's true. I'm done arguing this it's going in circles. No one is going to change anyone elses mind.

McDman
08-17-2011, 08:16 PM
Oh and here's an actual link that says that he worked his ass off:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d81f6841d/article/tebow-on-quest-to-improve-game-gain-edge-this-offseason

So really the problem is that working by himself with whoever he was working with (and I'm pretty sure he's not dumb enough to try and coach himself) just doesn't replace real practices and real coaching from your actual coaching staff. It just doesn't.

That or you are calling him a liar. That's your call.

If he was working with a private coach, although it does not say that, then it shows his inability to learn. He looked the same as last preseason with no improvement in mechanics or taking snaps from under center.

Agamemnon
08-17-2011, 08:17 PM
Whether you believe them or not they are guys who have sources inide the league. Not only that but they are not going to lie for no reason.

I don't care if you believe me or them but it's true. I'm done arguing this it's going in circles. No one is going to change anyone elses mind.

It's true because they say so? No actual evidence, just "hey a guy I know said". Really?

If you could provide me something substantial I would change my mind. If you could find a link from a Adam Schefter for instance, I would totally see things differently. But the guys you listed are all a bunch of radio talk show hacks. They aren't reputable reporters. They're gossip-mongers.

I mean do you really take those guys seriously? Sandy Clough and Alfred Williams? Really?

gunns
08-17-2011, 08:20 PM

I don't know that fans really support him starting, but what you going to do since Tebow is not showing anything yet. Now I do agree Tebow deserves a chance to start, this year, if only to see if there can be progress and to see what we need to do this year. None of the QB's give me hope for our offense.

Agamemnon
08-17-2011, 08:21 PM
If he was working with a private coach, although it does not say that, then it shows his inability to learn. He looked the same as last preseason with no improvement in mechanics or taking snaps from under center.

Hmm, what to make of the reports that his footwork and mechanics have actually improved...

McDman says otherwise...

MacGruder
08-17-2011, 08:23 PM
Electrogravitics is a pseudo-scientific term.

Actually it's a classified secret military project term.. which is why people don't know about it..

Which is why people don't know about it and consider it pseudo science.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBhsz3iXgGk

McDman
08-17-2011, 08:23 PM
Hmm, what to make of the reports that his footwork and mechanics have actually improved...

McDman says otherwise...

Guess you didn't watch that last game and see that nothing changed since last year.

Call them hacks but that still doesn't change the fact that they wouldn't lie. Seriously if you think Clough is a hack call into his show and debate him on Tebow. Let me know because I want to hear it.

Agamemnon
08-17-2011, 08:28 PM
I don't know that fans really support him starting, but what you going to do since Tebow is not showing anything yet. Now I do agree Tebow deserves a chance to start, this year, if only to see if there can be progress and to see what we need to do this year. None of the QB's give me hope for our offense.

The thing is that I haven't forgotten how well he played in his three starts last season (for a rookie mind you). And based off what I saw in preseason I really don't see how anything has changed.

The guy is a raw yet dynamic player. He also plays best in actual games. He just doesn't seem like the kind of guy that learns by watching others from the sidelines (in fact I've heard that he is very much a "learn by doing" kind of guy). So why not just put him in there, see what he can do, and let him learn on the job? Because of a journeyman QB that has never shown anything but textbook mediocrity, and who will be gone after the season?

It just seems so backward-thinking to me.

Agamemnon
08-17-2011, 08:33 PM
Guess you didn't watch that last game and see that nothing changed since last year.

Call them hacks but that still doesn't change the fact that they wouldn't lie. Seriously if you think Clough is a hack call into his show and debate him on Tebow. Let me know because I want to hear it.

I did watch it. And I saw a young, inexperienced QB running for his life the whole time. I didn't really see a lot of pockets being established so he could practice proper footwork. What game did you watch?

McDman
08-17-2011, 08:36 PM
I did watch it. And I saw a young, inexperienced QB running for his life the whole time. I didn't really see a lot of pockets being established so he could practice proper footwork. What game did you watch?

I watched the same one with his elongated motion, limited accuracy, and trouble taking the ball from under center.

Like I said in my last post, I'm done arguing this. We can go back and forth for days and no one would change their opinion.

DarkHorse30
08-17-2011, 08:37 PM

It's great his book debuted at #6, that's good for him, but I don't give a **** about his book. I'd nmuch rather him not worry about that bs and concentrate on getting himself better.

When your GM doesn't think you need to alter your mechanics http://www.broncosgab.com/2010/07/22/elway-feels-tebows-mechanics-will-be-just-fine/ you might wait to talk to your new coaches before changing anything.

Agamemnon
08-17-2011, 08:42 PM
I watched the same one with his elongated motion, limited accuracy, and trouble taking the ball from under center.

Like I said in my last post, I'm done arguing this. We can go back and forth for days and no one would change their opinion.

That's fine. We can agree to disagree.

Though I really do wonder what you expect out of a 2nd year guy that didn't have OTAs. That list could probably describe most QBs in his position, especially QBs that didn't come from a pro-style offense coming out of college.

He went 6-7 for 91 yards, so to me it just seems like you and others are really guilty of nitpicking. Heaven forbid when he actually manages to stink it up in a game (something every QB does sooner or later).

TailgateNut
08-17-2011, 08:43 PM
Tebow=The Titanic

Agamemnon
08-17-2011, 08:44 PM
When your GM doesn't think you need to alter your mechanics http://www.broncosgab.com/2010/07/22/elway-feels-tebows-mechanics-will-be-just-fine/ you might wait to talk to your new coaches before changing anything.

Kudos for finding that one. Pretty much blows McDman's whole point out of the water.

McDman
08-17-2011, 08:45 PM
That's fine. We can agree to disagree.

Though I really do wonder what you expect out of a 2nd year guy that didn't have OTAs. That list could probably describe most QBs in his position, especially QBs that didn't come from a pro-style offense coming out of college.

He went 6-7 for 91 yards, so to me it just seems like you and others are really guilty of nitpicking. Heaven forbid when he actually manages to stink it up in a game (something every QB does sooner or later).

I don't expect much, I've said that any times. I was critical of Hoge blasting on him for seeing three games.

I would actually prefer him to wait a couple of years before starting. He is someone who needs a lot of work and I don't see this team being good right now with him as the qb. I think he has the potential to be good, I just don't know if he'll do it with this team.

McDman
08-17-2011, 08:46 PM
Kudos for finding that one. Pretty much blows McDman's whole point out of the water.

The article even says if he can shorten it up and get it off in a timely manner, right now he isn't doing that.

MacGruder

It's a good thing this guy put me on ignore to live in his fantasy world.. otherwise i would have to ruin it by telling him Tebow owns his own freaking QB training facility!

Which gets to my point that the coaching staff needed to hold him back.. rather than have him change too much!

McDman

That still feels good.

Agamemnon
08-17-2011, 08:47 PM
I don't expect much, I've said that any times. I was critical of Hoge blasting on him for seeing three games.

I would actually prefer him to wait a couple of years before starting. He is someone who needs a lot of work and I don't see this team being good right now with him as the qb. I think he has the potential to be good, I just don't know if he'll do it with this team.

Do you see them being good with Orton at QB?

Agamemnon
08-17-2011, 08:48 PM
The article even says if he can shorten it up and get it off in a timely manner, right now he isn't doing that.

You should read it again. Elway said it may shorten up with experience. He didn't say "that's something that needs be fixed".

McDman
08-17-2011, 08:51 PM
Do you see them being good with Orton at QB?

I see them winning more games this year and from all the interviews I've heard the players really like Kyle. I don't think there is a chance in hell he'll be here next year so I don't see the drawback in letting him sit and developing.

Just like some people were pointing out, Young sat for quite awhile and it helped him tremendously.

Like I said before though, I don't see this organization dedicated to Tebow. If we don't resign Orton I can't see them not taking a QB next year. It seems they've had chances to show that they want him to be the guy and they're not taking them.

OABB
08-17-2011, 08:51 PM
Tebow=The Titanic

great analogy vagina face! oh wait, no it isnt. the titanic was believed to be unsinkable...tebow is in fact the oppisite. god you are so stupid sometimes.

anyway, gotta go vagina face.

Agamemnon
08-17-2011, 08:57 PM
I see them winning more games this year and from all the interviews I've heard the players really like Kyle. I don't think there is a chance in hell he'll be here next year so I don't see the drawback in letting him sit and developing.

Just like some people were pointing out, Young sat for quite awhile and it helped him tremendously.

Like I said before though, I don't see this organization dedicated to Tebow. If we don't resign Orton I can't see them not taking a QB next year. It seems they've had chances to show that they want him to be the guy and they're not taking them.

The bolded section makes it clear we are working under very different overall outlooks. If I shared your optimism regarding Orton winning more games I might be okay with Tebow waiting behind him. But since I don't, I've come to a very different conclusion.

Br0nc0Buster
08-17-2011, 09:03 PM

They need to get him an actual qb coach to work with him, I think the one they have now is the former WRs coach

I think they are interested in Tebow though, I read that they have special packages they run with Tebow in practice

McDman
08-17-2011, 09:43 PM
They need to get him an actual qb coach to work with him, I think the one they have now is the former WRs coach

I think they are interested in Tebow though, I read that they have special packages they run with Tebow in practice

That's how I feel, he's not going to get better without a very good QB coach.

I'd like to see him come in on redzone plays but I doubt it happens.

baja
08-17-2011, 10:01 PM
I was right when I said Tebow could run in the NFL and was underrated as a runner in college. He set records his first games starting in the NFL.

I was right when I told TheRev the government has secret aircraft that we aren't aware of... and it was proven emphatically.

I was proven right that Tebow is a better Qb prospect than the number one pick in Cam Newton.. Tebow had a better first preseason game than Cam.

Watch this, you will like it;

http://awakeningasone.com/

bombay
08-17-2011, 10:12 PM
I'm not overly concerned about the 3rd string QB. Love to see him put the team first as a badass fullback/Hback.

MacGruder
08-17-2011, 10:12 PM
I've explained the costs both financially and of life researching and developing new flight technology that is vastly inferior to anti-gravity.

You don't get it though.. do you know what the MIC is? The Militray Industrial Complex? Do you think they want to do things CHEAP? And release a technology that allows ANYONE to make tech as advanced as theirs? That would DESTROY the MIC itself.. they would have no edge. There would be no edge. Everyone would be at the edge.

I've explained the extra edge of superiority the United States would gain from having such a super weapon and making it known.

No you haven't.. if you did you could do it again..

It is not my fault you're incapable of understanding either concept.

You have no argument.. you have proven that again. That helicopter proved your entire argument false.

MacGruder
08-17-2011, 10:40 PM
Watch this, you will like it;

http://awakeningasone.com/

That's creepy Baja. I'm about 1/4 through but I have my suspicions who produced this video.

I wonder if it ties in with this video.. I don't know exactly what they are saying but it looks like like it's pretty self explanatory. This gives me the heebejeebies..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dL6Pt1O_gSE

Then watch this video.. I don't know how much of what this guy is saying is legit.. he might be a disinfo agent.. but some of the stuff he says seems to connect with things going on now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viMpiq-nAD0

errand
08-18-2011, 04:16 AM
It's a good thing this guy put me on ignore to live in his fantasy world.. otherwise i would have to ruin it by telling him Tebow owns his own freaking QB training facility!

Which gets to my point that the coaching staff needed to hold him back.. rather than have him change too much!

How does a guy that owns his own training facility have such poor footwork and mechanics? What, he forget to hire coaches

Drek
08-18-2011, 04:29 AM
How does a guy that owns his own training facility have such poor footwork and mechanics? What, he forget to hire coaches

22 years of doing things one way vs. 1.5 years of doing things another.

He's never had fundamentals forced upon him. He's now embraced them and is working towards making the necessary improvement, but it isn't going to happen overnight and he has to step out of his comfort zone to grow, which appears like regression at first pass.

TailgateNut
08-18-2011, 06:30 AM
22 years of doing things one way vs. 1.5 years of doing things another.

He's never had fundamentals forced upon him. He's now embraced them and is working towards making the necessary improvement, but it isn't going to happen overnight and he has to step out of his comfort zone to grow, which appears like regression at first pass.

Like teaching a left handed person to write with his right hand. "FUTILE"

He is was he is. A backyard pickup game QB and apparantly the only coaching he's recieved is "Go out there and get 'em son".:wiggle:

strafen
08-18-2011, 06:43 AM

Like I said in my last post, I'm done arguing this. We can go back and forth for days and no one would change their opinion.Exactly. That's what makes this place so special. People having no balls to admit when they're wrong...

baja
08-18-2011, 06:48 AM
Exactly. That's what makes this place so special. People having no balls to admit when they're wrong...

Not me I can admit when I am wrong and as soon as it happens I'll be the first to admit it.

bowtown
08-18-2011, 06:48 AM
I'm not really sure why everyone is so down on McCoy being the right guy to develop Tebow. As the QB coach in Carolina, he did a pretty good job squeezing the moxt potential out of a very average Jake Delhomme. He spent the last 2 seasons working with one of the better coaches in the league when it comes to QB development. He got a lot of play this offseason as a potential hire for a lot of teams. I guess I just don't understand why everyone has written him off as the guy to develop Tebow.

McDman
08-18-2011, 07:11 AM
I'm not really sure why everyone is so down on McCoy being the right guy to develop Tebow. As the QB coach in Carolina, he did a pretty good job squeezing the moxt potential out of a very average Jake Delhomme. He spent the last 2 seasons working with one of the better coaches in the league when it comes to QB development. He got a lot of play this offseason as a potential hire for a lot of teams. I guess I just don't understand why everyone has written him off as the guy to develop Tebow.

McCoy isn't the one working with Tebow, it's Gase, a former WR coach.

jhns
08-18-2011, 07:18 AM

That doesn't mean much. McDaniels is considered good with QBs and he was a defensive (LB?) coach before ever working with QBs.

baja
08-18-2011, 07:33 AM
That doesn't mean much. McDaniels is considered good with QBs and he was a defensive (LB?) coach before ever working with QBs.

What are you giving some love to McD?

Drek
08-18-2011, 09:04 AM
Like teaching a left handed person to write with his right hand. "FUTILE"
Really? Because I have a grandfather who would disagree with that. He was left handed and only went to school through the 8th grade yet he was taught how to write with his right hand the entire time.

End result? He's effectively trained ambidextrous and can write, shoot, etc. with either hand equally well.

He is was he is. A backyard pickup game QB and apparantly the only coaching he's recieved is "Go out there and get 'em son".:wiggle:
He's no even close to what he could be, and the raw, uncoached Tebow showed last year that most NFL defenses can't handle his ability to turn broken plays into big gains.

Just imagine the potential Tebow could have if given a year or two more to finish refining his mechanics. He could be Steve Young for the 21st century, minus the UFL sojourn, the years wasted in Tampa Bay, and with advancing technology very possibly the early concussion related end to his career.

TheReverend
08-18-2011, 09:07 AM
Really? Because I have a grandfather who would disagree with that. He was left handed and only went to school through the 8th grade yet he was taught how to write with his right hand the entire time.

End result? He's effectively trained ambidextrous and can write, shoot, etc. with either hand equally well.

Well that SHOULDNT be the case because he'd still be one specific eye-dominant (as far as shooting is concerned)

jhns
08-18-2011, 09:10 AM
Well that SHOULDNT be the case because he'd still be one specific eye-dominant (as far as shooting is concerned)

Close the other eye. They teach you not to but I always had to.

TailgateNut
08-18-2011, 09:12 AM

He's no even close to what he could be, and the raw, uncoached Tebow showed last year that most NFL defenses can't handle his ability to turn broken plays into big gains.Just imagine the potential Tebow could have if given a year or two more to finish refining his mechanics. He could be Steve Young for the 21st century, minus the UFL sojourn, the years wasted in Tampa Bay, and with advancing technology very possibly the early concussion related end to his career.

They didn't have any film on TimBow last season. Once Wunderkind starts to play consistently they will, and it will most likely reduce the effectiveness of his "run for his life plays".

...and puleeeze stop comparing TimBow to the likes of Young, Elway, Rapelisburger and Vick. It's wishful thinking at best, at this point.

TheReverend
08-18-2011, 09:13 AM
Close the other eye. They teach you not to but I always had to.

...then they're teaching you wrong.

Drek
08-18-2011, 09:16 AM

You're fooling yourself if you don't think its an "all hands on deck" coaching approach in Denver. Elway spending time after practice with Tebow is a clear indication of this.

The entire reason we have John Fox here is because unlike McDaniels he actually lets his assistants do work. Fox's entire calling card in Carolina is that he let his higher level assistants and lower level assistants actually work together and make things happen relative to their assignments. Hell, at one point he had two offensive line coaches working together in Carolina. He's a manager who wants team players.

DBs, but yes he did start out on the defensive side in the NFL.

jhns
08-18-2011, 09:17 AM
...then they're teaching you wrong.

I used to shoot for a big club that competed in tournaments. Considering how good a lot of them were, I will guess they know more than you.

BMF Bronco
08-18-2011, 09:22 AM
I used to shoot for a big club that competed in tournaments. Considering how good a lot of them were, I will guess they know more than you.

My money is on Rev, I do believe he is ex military. I myself am ex military as well and qualified expert every time I shot (being an SP, was about every few months) and I learned to fire with both eyes open as well. Still do to this day, regardless the weapon, open sites, scoped rifle, pistol, bow, etc.

TheReverend

No, you didn't.

Here's a kid on the USMC shooting team. Guarantee they're better than your little tournament club.

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5050/5224423795_92f3132f8c.jpg

Dominant eye open, other closed, proper sight alignment and sight picture.

Cliffs:

-Stop lying.

Drek

I'm sure he probably had one side he was better with than the other but a bullseye is still a bullseye.

They didn't have any film on TimBow last season. Once Wunderkind starts to play consistently they will, and it will most likely reduce the effectiveness of his "run for his life plays".

...and puleeeze stop comparing TimBow to the likes of Young, Elway, Rapelisburger and Vick. It's wishful thinking at best, at this point.
So film on Tebow will suddenly teach a top 5 defense (Raiders) how to tackle a 240 pound dude who ran over them for a massive gain? Thanks for that insight, I figured they knew how to tackle before hand but obviously your football insight is far greater than the rest of us.

Also, Young was widely considered a massive bust in Tampa Bay. Before that in the USFL he was often described as a glorified running back. He goes to San Fran, learns for a few seasons, and develops into a Hall of Famer.

You're letting your hate for Tebow take away any sense of perspective.

jhns
08-18-2011, 09:24 AM
My money is on Rev, I do believe he is ex military. I myself am ex military as well and qualified expert every time I shot (being an SP, was about every few months) and I learned to fire with both eyes open as well. Still do to this day, regardless the weapon, open sites, scoped rifle, pistol, bow, etc.

Both eyes opened is what I am saying.

jhns
08-18-2011, 09:25 AM
No, you didn't.

Here's a kid on the USMC shooting team. Guarantee they're better than your little tournament club.

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5050/5224423795_92f3132f8c.jpg

Dominant eye open, other closed, proper sight alignment and sight picture.

Cliffs:

-Stop lying.

Not lying, some people can't do both eyes open, like me. They will also teach you to close an eye if you are shooting longer distances...

BMF Bronco
08-18-2011, 09:27 AM
gotcha my bad

TheReverend
08-18-2011, 09:29 AM
Not lying, some people can't do both eyes open, like me. They will also teach you to close an eye if you are shooting longer distances...

Are you talking pistols or real shooting?

BMF Bronco
08-18-2011, 09:34 AM
one of the reasons I shoot with both eyes open is my dominant eye is actually my left eye but I use the right to shoot. Ass backwards, I know, but it is what it is.

McDman
Wait, are you supposed to close one eye or leave them both open? I've always closed one when target shooting with the garand but I leave them open when I use my pistol.

jhns

I shot pistols and shotguns. "Real shooting"... You go stand down ranfe and see if it is real.

TheReverend
08-18-2011, 09:36 AM
one of the reasons I shoot with both eyes open is my dominant eye is actually my left eye but I use the right to shoot. Ass backwards, I know, but it is what it is.

Yeah, you were trained wrong. You should've been forced to re-adjust and shoot lefty if prescription glasses couldn't fix the problem.

Wait, are you supposed to close one eye or leave them both open? I've always closed one when target shooting with the garand but I leave them open when I use my pistol.

No, you're doing it right.

I shot pistols and shotguns. "Real shooting"... You go stand down ranfe and see if it is real.

:spit:

TailgateNut
08-18-2011, 09:38 AM

With Jhizz, I'm sure it's "air powered" whatever it may be.

jhns
08-18-2011, 09:39 AM
Yeah, you were trained wrong. You should've been forced to re-adjust and shoot lefty if prescription glasses couldn't fix the problem.

You give horrible advice.

Pistols are harder than anything you shot. Rifles are the easiest guns to use.

vancejohnson82
08-18-2011, 09:39 AM

I can't help but close both of my eyes when I bust off....

TheReverend
08-18-2011, 09:42 AM
You give horrible advice.

You should tell that to the best marksmen in the world...

I'm sure you're right and they're wrong lol

Pistols are harder than anything you shot. Rifles are the easiest guns to use.

Okay, you keep shooting from 30 yards and I'll stick to "easy shooting" from 500, cool?

TheReverend
08-18-2011, 09:43 AM
With Jhizz, I'm sure it's "air powered" whatever it may be.

I usually dont mind him, but this is just silly.

TheReverend
08-18-2011, 09:45 AM
http://www.marinecorpstimes.com/xml/news/2010/04/marine_sr21_042610w/042710_marines_new_m40_800.JPG

Snipers get taught wrong because they're not a Nebraska shotgun shooting club

jhns
08-18-2011, 09:46 AM
You should tell that to the best marksmen in the world...

I'm sure you're right and they're wrong lol

Okay, you keep shooting from 30 yards and I'll stick to "easy shooting" from 500, cool?

There are multiple people that were trained to shoot just the way I claimed, in this thread. There are zero that back your claim...

I'm sure only you and your instructor know how to shoot though...

jhns
08-18-2011, 09:48 AM
http://www.marinecorpstimes.com/xml/news/2010/04/marine_sr21_042610w/042710_marines_new_m40_800.JPG

Snipers get taught wrong because they're not a Nebraska shotgun shooting club

I already said it is different for distance shooting... Is he sniping stuff that is close? This sure proves me wrong!

When a random internet guy talks about his father shooting, you assume he is a military sniper?

TheReverend
08-18-2011, 09:49 AM
There are multiple people that were trained to shoot just the way I claimed, in this thread. There are zero that back your claim...

Yeah, no they weren't. I think TGN misunderstood and BMF was compensating wrongly. I doubt either were taught that way, but if they were it certainly explains why other military branches blow at shooting.

I'm sure only you and your instructor know how to shoot though...

It's how the entire Marine Corps is taught actually. And considering the motto and strictest of qualification standards, yeah, as a whole they know how to shoot better than anyone on the planet. Especially people on the rifle teams and snipers like I've already linked.

You're flat out wrong and taking the MacGruder way out.

jhns
08-18-2011, 09:53 AM
Yeah, no they weren't. I think TGN misunderstood and BMF was compensating wrongly. I doubt either were taught that way, but if they were it certainly explains why other military branches blow at shooting.

It's how the entire Marine Corps is taught actually. And considering the motto and strictest of qualification standards, yeah, as a whole they know how to shoot better than anyone on the planet. Especially people on the rifle teams and snipers like I've already linked.

You're flat out wrong and taking the MacGruder way out.

Yeah! No one knows what they are doing other than Rev!

I was taught by pros that had to go into shootouts at every tournament because there were a few that shot perfectly. Again, them shooting so well just proves that they were doing it wrong!

TheReverend
08-18-2011, 09:56 AM
Yeah! No one knows what they are doing other than Rev!

I was taught by pros that had to go into shootouts at every tournament because there were a few that shot perfectly. Again, them shooting so well just proves that they were doing it wrong!

Shotguns and pistols...

And I didn't say "no one knows what they are doing other than [me]". I said the finest group of marksmen in the ****ing planet are taught properly.

Idiot.

Oh don't mind me... just another 0317 scout sniper that was taught how to shoot "wrong":

http://www.visualintel.net/Marines/People/Marines-Scout-Sniper/080703-M-4939F-008/495423902_QcrKz-L.jpg

Dedhed
08-18-2011, 10:01 AM
Wrong again douche.

You claimed that helicopter was anti-gravity.

umm..what?

Wouldn't a helicopter that's not anti-gravity be called something else? Like a truck?

TheReverend
08-18-2011, 10:02 AM
****, how does our military get anything done when our shooting specialists are taught "wrong"?!?!?

http://www.visualintel.net/Marines/People/Marines-Scout-Sniper/090318-M-0381-003/495427371_NfUXF-L.jpg

http://www.visualintel.net/Marines/People/Marines-Scout-Sniper/080617-M-4003C-256/495423236_SYkNN-L.jpg

Imagine how good they'd be if Jhn's and his supposed Nebraska shooting team could teach them properly?!!?!?!

Jay3
I'm multiple expert in the USAF, and shoot with one-eye closed. That's how I was taught.

If you focus on the front sight with two eyes, you see a double picture of the target. Perhaps some people have the ability to "shut off" their non-dominant eye without closing it.

But the reason for a single eye open is that you focus on the front site (near) and don't want to see a double image in the background.

Point-shooting like IPSIC is different. You're looking at the target then. Both eyes open.

jhns
First site from a google search on the subject.

http://www.hockscqc.com/articles/binocular-monocular/index.htm

He is stalking you with a gun. He plans to kill you. You peer over cover and spot him searching for you. He doesn't see you yet. You have a clear head shot, maybe 50 feet. You bring your pistol up to eye level and take careful aim. Do you take this shot with both eyes open or one eye open?"

Last June, 2005, US Marine Corp, Camp Pendleton graduated its first one-eyed sniper, a corporal who will soon return to Iraq for his third tour of duty, having lost that eye on the second trip. The Corporal, who declined all interviews and press information, graduated 11th of the surviving 27 candidates who started its grueling, sniper class. This proud, honor graduate received the school's, Jim Gularti sniper school award.

Many readers , pistol, rifle and shotgun shooters amongst them might say- ”well, so what, he just needs one eye to look into the scope anyway.” In fact, snipers do work with spotters to help dissect out the landscape. Somehow all these readers have forgotten the basic premise of combat shooting and vision, or have chosen to ignore the ugly truth-you are told to shoot with both eyes open!

Decades ago , I received my first official pistol, shotgun and rifle shooting instruction in the US Amy, to be followed by decades of police training. As the years advanced, this training continued. Throughout it all, there were a few superficial lessons on the dominant eye influence and most modern experts tell you to shot with both eyes open. Most shooters simply ignore it. Sniper instructor and shooting expert Jacob Gottfredson reported in SWAT magazine that he thinks only one shooter in ten keeps both eyes open, ignoring the advice. Another prominent instructor called the double-eye versus single-eye open issue, “the most difficult problem an instructor has to face.”

TheReverend
08-18-2011, 10:03 AM
umm..what?

Wouldn't a helicopter that's not anti-gravity be called something else? Like a truck?

lol no no, he claimed it had special "electro-gravitics" technology that the he also claims the B2 uses so it runs on that and not standard fuel etc.

Dedhed
08-18-2011, 10:03 AM
I watched the same one with his elongated motion, limited accuracy,
6-7=limited accuracy?

TheReverend
08-18-2011, 10:04 AM
First site from a google search on the subject.

http://www.hockscqc.com/articles/binocular-monocular/index.htm

He is stalking you with a gun. He plans to kill you. You peer over cover and spot him searching for you. He doesn't see you yet. You have a clear head shot, maybe 50 feet. You bring your pistol up to eye level and take careful aim. Do you take this shot with both eyes open or one eye open?"

Last June, 2005, US Marine Corp, Camp Pendleton graduated its first one-eyed sniper, a corporal who will soon return to Iraq for his third tour of duty, having lost that eye on the second trip. The Corporal, who declined all interviews and press information, graduated 11th of the surviving 27 candidates who started its grueling, sniper class. This proud, honor graduate received the school's, Jim Gularti sniper school award.

Many readers , pistol, rifle and shotgun shooters amongst them might say- ”well, so what, he just needs one eye to look into the scope anyway.” In fact, snipers do work with spotters to help dissect out the landscape. Somehow all these readers have forgotten the basic premise of combat shooting and vision, or have chosen to ignore the ugly truth-you are told to shoot with both eyes open!

Decades ago , I received my first official pistol, shotgun and rifle shooting instruction in the US Amy, to be followed by decades of police training. As the years advanced, this training continued. Throughout it all, there were a few superficial lessons on the dominant eye influence and most modern experts tell you to shot with both eyes open. Most shooters simply ignore it. Sniper instructor and shooting expert Jacob Gottfredson reported in SWAT magazine that he thinks only one shooter in ten keeps both eyes open, ignoring the advice. Another prominent instructor called the double-eye versus single-eye open issue, “the most difficult problem an instructor has to face.”

Pretty sweet link Ha!

gunns
08-18-2011, 10:05 AM

Can you say poser?

I knew you could...

Clueless

Dedhed
08-18-2011, 10:05 AM
lol no no, he claimed it had special "electro-gravitics" technology that the he also claims the B2 uses so it runs on that and not standard fuel etc.

Ahh.. that sounds better. I'm glad the US military isn't spending billions on a helicopter that doesn't fly.

jhns
08-18-2011, 10:07 AM
Pretty sweet link Ha!

Yeah, it kind of makes you look dumb when a marine is completely contradicting what you say, all while you call me an idiot for being right.

The Joker
08-18-2011, 10:09 AM
Maybe Tebow should try throwing with only one eye open.

yerner
08-18-2011, 10:10 AM
Ha. You're all lunatics. Good job.

vancejohnson82
08-18-2011, 10:13 AM
Clueless

I think bat**** insane is a better adjective

Dedhed
08-18-2011, 10:15 AM
I see them winning more games this year
Do you see them winning a Super Bowl with Orton?

DBroncos4life
08-18-2011, 10:17 AM
Clueless

Suh the best player to come out of the draft in years is over rated. :spit: