PDA

View Full Version : Sirius

zdoor
08-13-2011, 11:07 AM
For anybody with Sirius NFL radio, Tim Ryan and Pat Kirwan are comingon in a minute live from training camp.

Ray Finkle
08-13-2011, 01:08 PM
where they will bash away....Kirwan's a good radio guy but Ryan sucks Donkey Balls.

TheReverend
08-13-2011, 01:21 PM
For anybody with Sirius NFL radio, Tim Ryan and Pat Kirwan are comingon in a minute live from training camp.

Thanks! Repped.

Forgot it was on today so just ran and got it on.

where they will bash away....Kirwan's a good radio guy but Ryan sucks Donkey Balls.

Serious? Ryan's my favorite.

BigPlayShay
08-13-2011, 01:22 PM

"Talk about it..."

Ray Finkle
08-13-2011, 01:23 PM
Thanks! Repped.

Forgot it was on today so just ran and got it on.

I don't know, something about him irritates me....

TheReverend
08-13-2011, 01:24 PM
"Talk about it..."

Hahahahaha

Also repped for catch phrase reference

Broncoman13
08-13-2011, 01:25 PM
Recap anyone?

TheReverend
08-13-2011, 01:34 PM
Recap anyone?

They've been on the phone with some Raider fan like 20 mins... :/

strafen
08-13-2011, 01:36 PM
Recap anyone?

This!

TheReverend
08-13-2011, 01:40 PM
Guys it's gonna be 3 hours worth of stuff and interviews with different people from Elway, to Fox to key players. Recaps aren't realistic...

Broncoman13
08-13-2011, 01:41 PM
Guys it's gonna be 3 hours worth of stuff and interviews with different people from Elway, to Fox to key players. Recaps aren't realistic...

Slacker!!!!!!!!!

TheReverend
08-13-2011, 01:49 PM
Slacker!!!!!!!!!

http://i.imgur.com/ukHwN.gif

Ummm Ayers was just on. Nothing really great out of him. Talked about how great Elvis was (Ryan and PK brought up how good he was looking) and how Ayers is trying to emulate that chip on his shoulder and the expectations Elvis places on himself, etc.

Kind of a boring interview and he sounds a lot dumber than I expected Ha!

TheReverend
08-13-2011, 01:53 PM
Lloyd on now.

Says he's become something special because he "finally got an opportunity" (which I think is bull****... dude was getting opportunities shoved down his throat). Some cool info: I guess before Denver brought him in, his agent wasn't getting ANY calls and he was getting ready to transition into a career as a college broadcaster.

TheReverend
08-13-2011, 01:57 PM
Lloyd on Orton:

He's incredibly cerebral.

He's also coming across EXTREMELY unselfish... which is refreshing. Talking about how he's HOPING they see 3 deep looks to open up the run game more.

Dr. Broncenstein
08-13-2011, 02:07 PM
Ryan and Kirwan are far and away the best duo out there. If you think they suck, you haven't been listening.

Broncoman13
08-13-2011, 02:18 PM
Lloyd on Orton:

He's also coming across EXTREMELY unselfish... which is refreshing. Talking about how he's HOPING they see 3 deep looks to open up the run game more.

You sure he didn't say incredibly average or normal or boring? Did he say, with Kyle you know what your gonna get... Yawn.

TheReverend
08-13-2011, 02:27 PM
PK giving some high praise to Lance Ball

zdoor
08-13-2011, 02:29 PM
Ryan and Kirwan are far and away the best duo out there. If you think they suck, you haven't been listening.

Agree completely.

Ray Finkle
08-13-2011, 02:35 PM

I like Kirwan, I am not fond of Ryan....

WolfpackGuy
08-13-2011, 02:50 PM
Does Lloyd know what cerebral even means?

http://www.tiricosuave.com/images/oswaldbates.jpg

TheReverend
08-13-2011, 02:51 PM
Fox:

- Likes doing a lot of 11 on 11 practice
- Praising staff and progress rebounding from lockout
- Outstanding draft class. Miller explosive, impressive skill set. Two TEs looking great. Both safeties very athletic and Moore is very "headsy".
- See vet experience with Orton. Command, exp with Lloyd. Decent start vs Dallas.
- Tim was 6/7. Very good rating. No turnovers. When asked RE: biggest weakness said, "just a matter of being under center and getting that understanding". Just needs time and experience at QB. Mechanics from spread to pro style are just different and takes adjusting to.
- Quinn did outstanding job. "I like all QBs. Is a position of strength"
- PK praising Decker. Fox responds with smart, tough, makes plays under pressure, good football player. "Total package". "We're gonna lean on pretty heavy"
- Lloyd is acrobatic (no **** lol). Body control and athleticism and going up for it etc cliche cliche cliche.
- Claimed Beadles filled in for Clady last year. I lol'd. Compares Franklin to Otah.
- Tuned out for punter talk (sounds like Colquitt locked it up haha)
- On Knowshon: praised studesville and his work with knowshon and directing him towards his conditioning pre lockout. Apparently that WAS a big weakness the last two years.
- Refreshing to start over. Likes ownership right on down and likes team and attitude. Sunshine and rainbows etc.
- Joe Mays was identified watching tape. Physical, explosive, short area guy. Attacked the opportunity to be starter. Excellent plays thursday night.
- Marcus Thomas: was a priority target.
- DJ's been great. Thinks he fits in a 4-3 better than the 3-4. Going to have him learn Mike as well as Will.
- Install pace: slowed down pace a little bit. Uncharted but gonna keep marching forward.
- Cassius Vaughn at nickel. Worked very hard this offseason and has been "unstoppable" and "earned the right".

Lev Vyvanse
08-13-2011, 02:56 PM
Fox:

- Likes doing a lot of 11 on 11 practice
- Praising staff and progress rebounding from lockout
- Outstanding draft class. Miller explosive, impressive skill set. Two TEs looking great. Both safeties very athletic and Moore is very "headsy".
- See vet experience with Orton. Command, exp with Lloyd. Decent start vs Dallas.
- Tim was 6/7. Very good rating. No turnovers. When asked RE: biggest weakness said, "just a matter of being under center and getting that understanding". Just needs time and experience at QB. Mechanics from spread to pro style are just different and takes adjusting to.
- Quinn did outstanding job. "I like all QBs. Is a position of strength"
- PK praising Decker. Fox responds with smart, tough, makes plays under pressure, good football player. "Total package". "We're gonna lean on pretty heavy"
- Lloyd is acrobatic (no **** lol). Body control and athleticism and going up for it etc cliche cliche cliche.
- Claimed Beadles filled in for Clady last year. I lol'd. Compares Franklin to Otah.
- Tuned out for punter talk (sounds like Colquitt locked it up haha)
- On Knowshon: praised studesville and his work with knowshon and directing him towards his conditioning pre lockout. Apparently that WAS a big weakness the last two years.
- Refreshing to start over. Likes ownership right on down and likes team and attitude. Sunshine and rainbows etc.
- Joe Mays was identified watching tape. Physical, explosive, short area guy. Attacked the opportunity to be starter. Excellent plays thursday night.
- Marcus Thomas: was a priority target.
- DJ's been great. Thinks he fits in a 4-3 better than the 3-4. Going to have him learn Mike as well as Will.
- Install pace: slowed down pace a little bit. Uncharted but gonna keep marching forward.
- Cassius Vaughn at nickel. Worked very hard this offseason and has been "unstoppable" and "earned the right".

Cliffs of this recap please.

TheReverend
08-13-2011, 02:59 PM
Cliffs of this recap please.

Fox:

- Everything is great

Lev Vyvanse
08-13-2011, 03:03 PM
Fox:

- Everything is great

Thanks!

TheReverend
08-13-2011, 03:05 PM
Btw, I think the last couple years they've thrown some audio clips of some of the interviews on sirius.com/nfl

I'll check into it tomorrow if I remember and bump with some links if there's anything there.

broncofan4life
08-13-2011, 03:13 PM

you're right there the best seriously football IQ is off the charts!

TheReverend
08-13-2011, 03:19 PM
you're right there the best seriously football IQ is off the charts!

Like the avy. Raisin him right :)

db56
08-13-2011, 03:50 PM
"Talk about it..."

"Not on this show Bro.."

Broncoman13
08-13-2011, 04:32 PM
Thanks Rev, nice work on the recap!!!

Pony Boy
08-13-2011, 08:15 PM

Ryan and Kirwan ..... it's doesn't get better than these two :thumbsup:

KipCorrington25
08-13-2011, 09:24 PM
Lloyd on Orton:

Yeah, we saw that on that fade... ROFL!

Drek
08-14-2011, 04:23 AM
Thanks for the recap Rev, much appreciated. TR and PK are the single best reason to have satellite radio.

Yeah, we saw that on that fade... ROFL!

To be fair to Orton, everyone has always said he's very bright and learns impressively quick.

His problem is the physical tools he's been given. You tell a master carpenter to finish the interior of a high end house with nothing but non-powered hand tools and even he won't be able to get it done in anything close to the time an average carpenter with all of today's technology could. That's Orton. He's a guy who really understands the concepts, but he's driving nails with a hammer while his peers are using nail guns.

FireFly
08-14-2011, 04:59 AM
I actually thought that some of what Fox said was pretty interesting.

One thing I find kinda strange: He starts by singing May's praises and then he backs it up by saying that DJ is going to be learning MLB as well?

Not to read too much into it, but is that perhaps either an indictment of Mays (if he's thinking that DJ might have to start there), or an indictment of Irving (if he's thinking that should Mays go down we'd be better with Woodyard in there and DJ in the middle rather than Irving in the middle and DJ staying put)?

Maybe I misunderstood?

Drek
08-14-2011, 05:10 AM
I actually thought that some of what Fox said was pretty interesting.

One thing I find kinda strange: He starts by singing May's praises and then he backs it up by saying that DJ is going to be learning MLB as well?

Not to read too much into it, but is that perhaps either an indictment of Mays if he's thinking that DJ might have to start there, or an indictment of Irving if he's thinking that should Mays go down we'd be better with Woodyard in there and DJ in the middle rather than Irving in the middle and DJ staying put?

Maybe I misunderstood?

Woodyard wouldn't be a bad 4-3 starter so its not an indictment of Irving's camp to say that they'd rather have Woodyard on the field at this point.

I think the more important factor in the decision to have DJ learn both positions is getting Mays off the field on passing downs though. Very promising as a run stopper but he's weak in coverage.

TheReverend
08-14-2011, 08:51 AM
Listen for yourself. Fox:

http://tinyurl.com/4332s6v