PDA

View Full Version : Why Orton is a man and Cutler is a whiny girl

Kaylore
07-29-2011, 05:07 AM
Both had their respective franchises make overtures toward replacing them. Cutler heard rumors that they were offered Cassel and threw a fit, whined, played games and ignored the front office.

Orton has had them use a first round pick on a QB, and despite reports he was pissed about it, played through the season. Then they openly engage in talks to trade him, and he shows up day 1 and works hard. It reminds me of how Drew Brees played with Rivers breathing down his neck.

I guess some guys are men and some are not.

Rock Chalk
07-29-2011, 05:09 AM
Both had their respective franchises make overtures toward replacing them. Cutler heard rumors that they were offered Cassel and threw a fit, whined, played games and ignored the front office.

Orton has had them use a first round pick on a QB, and despite reports he was pissed about it, played through the season. Then they openly engage in talks to trade him, and he shows up day 1 and works hard. It reminds me of how Drew Brees played with Rivers breathing down his neck.

No no no.

OMane meme states that Orton is a pussy and fetal when the pressure is on. NOthing positive towards Orton, not even comparing to ****ler.

Kaylore
07-29-2011, 05:13 AM
If they wear a Bronco helmet, I'll root for them. Exceptions: Brandon Marshall and his pedo-raping ways.

bpc
07-29-2011, 05:14 AM
Orton's a man. He doesn't cry when replaced. However, he also sucks dick and led us to our worst record since 1990 as our starting QB.

Fact.

Rock Chalk
07-29-2011, 05:15 AM
Orton's a man. He doesn't cry when replaced. However, he also sucks dick and led us to our worst record since 1990 as our starting QB.

Fact.

Yeah, that was Orton's fault.

Worst defense in Denver history and its Orton's fault.

rbackfactory80
07-29-2011, 05:16 AM
I think Orton sucks but he definitely has a bigger sack than Cutler.

Cutler also thought he was entitled to do what he wanted because he was labeled the "gifted one". When all is said and done, Orton will have just as many Superbowl wins as Cutler, 0.

Having said that being a man isn't what the NFL is all about. These players are treated like royalty since they were 10 years old. If you are looking for real men, watch hockey.

Kaylore
07-29-2011, 05:17 AM

Fact.

He has incredible limitations. Not arguing for his talent or whatever. Just saying I have incredible respect for his professionalism and perseverance.

"His" tweets are pretty awesome too.

WolfpackGuy
07-29-2011, 05:21 AM
Orton doesn't have tear ducts.

bpc
07-29-2011, 05:30 AM
He has incredible limitations. Not arguing for his talent or whatever. Just saying I have incredible respect for his professionalism and perseverance.

"His" tweets are pretty awesome too.

I like Orton the man. Think he could be successful in the right situation. Unfortunately, it won't be in Denver. He needs the weight of the offense taken off his shoulders, especially in the clutch.

I've always appreciated his work ethic and can do attitude. It's time for the Broncos to move on though.

MacGruder
07-29-2011, 05:31 AM
I have way more respect for Cutler than Orton..

Cutler was straight up and said he wanted out. Orton pretended like Tebow coming in wasn't an issue and then sniped at Tebow all the time..

Then Orton played the most conservative garbage ball I have ever seen just to keep his starting job over Tebow. He knew as long as he didn't throw interceptions and put up numbers in garbage time he wouldn't lose his job and could just blame the defense and running game. Playing so conservative ensured his team had no chance of winning.

Cutler may have played like garbage at times but at least he played like a man and played to win even if he did get interceptions etc.

No contest.. Orton is pond scum IMO.

gunns
07-29-2011, 05:35 AM
I've been very impressed with Orton's behavior the last few days. This has nothing to do with the way Orton plays the position but the way he handles himself. Cutler was a whiny bitch before his situation and all indications are, he always will be. Watching McD conduct himself over 2 years I have to wonder if there was only one little bitch in THAT situation though. Of course you could also say that Orton is much more of a man than Plummer when he was replaced too.

No, Orton was definitely not to blame for last year. Neither was the defense solely to blame. It was the whole damn team. Reference the Raider game. Damn. Actually Orton played better than the rest of the team at times. But I am one that gets frustrated with him doing his "fetal" position play.

jhns
07-29-2011, 05:58 AM
Why would Orton get mad? He sucks. Every coach that has played him, has looked to replace him. Why exactly would he have a big ego?

Cutler also didn't cry about trade rumors. He cried because McDaniels lied to him and then played games. It is amazing that people still can't see that McDaniels has horrible people skills. Why exactly do you think Nolan didn't last?

You McFans are idiots.

jhns
07-29-2011, 06:00 AM

Fact.

Since 90? Try ever.

Bronco Rob
07-29-2011, 06:05 AM

H.A.M

;)

Man-Goblin
07-29-2011, 06:09 AM
If they wear a Bronco helmet, I'll root for them. Exceptions: Brandon Marshall and his pedo-raping ways.

Don't you mean Nate Webster or/and Cox

OABB
07-29-2011, 06:16 AM
The other difference....orton is a good quarterback.

jhns
07-29-2011, 06:18 AM

Too bad the NFL doesn't think so.

MacGruder
07-29-2011, 06:22 AM

I think they are actually incredibly similar.. I think they are equally talented in their own way. They both have heir own strengths and weaknesses but are both incredibly flawed.

Orton has the smarts but lacks the physical tools. Cutler has the tools but lacks the smarts.

Orton just hides his lack of talent by his safe approach to the game.. and Cutler exposes his weaknesses because he plays aggressively to win.

Kaylore
07-29-2011, 06:29 AM

Cutler was straight up and said he wanted out. Orton pretended like Tebow coming in wasn't an issue and then sniped at Tebow all the time..

Then Orton played the most conservative garbage ball I have ever seen just to keep his starting job over Tebow. He knew as long as he didn't throw interceptions and put up numbers in garbage time he wouldn't lose his job and could just blame the defense and running game. Playing so conservative ensured his team had no chance of winning.

Cutler may have played like garbage at times but at least he played like a man and played to win even if he did get interceptions etc.

neg rep

OABB
07-29-2011, 06:37 AM
Too bad the NFL doesn't think so.

again, you and I disagree on the importance of a playoff game when judging a player or defense. playoff games determine the value way more than regular season imho. I know this seems crazy and absurd to you, but beating a team with a losing record at home and than having one of the worst halves of football in your house during the cg is all I need to see.

if Cutler steps up in the playoffs I will gladly eat crowe. I am not a butthurt sally like you. I can be wrong and admit it. cutler had one of the worst games when his team needed him most. and that is not good quarterbacking.

and the nfl agrees with that.

Gutless Drunk
07-29-2011, 06:41 AM
Real men don't sack themselves.

OABB
07-29-2011, 06:45 AM
Never seen Cutler sack himself. Real men don't sack themselves.

true. although i never saw orton sack his hole offense.

jhns
07-29-2011, 06:49 AM
again, you and I disagree on the importance of a playoff game when judging a player or defense. playoff games determine the value way more than regular season imho. I know this seems crazy and absurd to you, but beating a team with a losing record at home and than having one of the worst halves of football in your house during the cg is all I need to see.

if Cutler steps up in the playoffs I will gladly eat crowe. I am not a butthurt sally like you. I can be wrong and admit it. cutler had one of the worst games when his team needed him most. and that is not good quarterbacking.

and the nfl agrees with that.

The NFL was willing to give up a **** load of compensation for Cutler. We can't get anything more than a fourth offered for Orton. You do the math.

Your argument is playoffs. I notice you failed to compare this with Ortons playoff play. Kind of a strange way to compare two things...

That first paragraph is why this thread is such a joke. Cutler can get mad because if we didn't want him, many others were willing to give up a ton for him, and tell him that he was a starter. If Orton acted that way, he wouldn't play football again.

Kaylore
07-29-2011, 06:53 AM
Real men don't sack themselves.

Cutler has sacked and fumbled himself a few times.

Beantown Bronco
07-29-2011, 06:54 AM

Anxiously awaiting some examples.

Ummmm, they had arguably the LEAST conservative offense in the league last year. They passed all the freaking time and passed deep more than almost every team in the league, if not every team in the league. His ypa were among the league leaders.

He was #3 in the league in 40+ yd passing plays and #6 in 20+ yd passing plays despite missing the last month of the season.

Conservative? You're on drugs.

Beantown Bronco
07-29-2011, 06:55 AM
The NFL was willing to give up a **** load of compensation for Cutler. We can't get anything more than a fourth offered for Orton. You do the math.

Roy Williams must be the best WR in the game, right? At least 5x better than Randy Moss in his prime based on his trade value at the time each was traded.

Steve Prefontaine
07-29-2011, 06:55 AM
I agree that Orton has handled this situation better than Cutler, but keep in mind that Orton is scheduled to earn his highest salary ever this coming season. I'd say he is pretty motivated not to make waves right now.

OABB
07-29-2011, 06:56 AM

Your argument is playoffs. I notice you failed to compare this with Ortons playoff play. Kind of a strange way to compare two things...

the nfl values potential. thats whu a nobody like kolb is worth more than a solid vet in orton. using that as an argument is weak imo.

orton was replaced by sexy rexy (a mistake some believe)so we dont really know how orton would perform in the playoffs. if he pulled a cutler( thats the term for an epic playoff meltdown btw) id say he isnt good as well. again if orton did blow a playoff that I am not aware of let me know. i will gladly retract.

i mean like if a "good defense" gave up 41 points, a perfect passer rating and five toichdowns in one playoff game im sure.you would say they werent very good right?

baja
07-29-2011, 06:57 AM

Good point Kaylore.

s0phr0syne
07-29-2011, 06:57 AM

That first paragraph is why this thread is such a joke. Cutler can get mad because if we didn't want him, many others were willing to give up a ton for him, and tell him that he was a starter. If Orton acted that way, he wouldn't play football again.

As is somewhat normal with you, you're missing the argument that this isn't about talent, it's about character.

You seem to be saying that talent is what determines character for these 2 players. While that might be influential, I'm fairly confident that even if Orton had the same amount of talent as Cutler, he'd still not be half the whiny bistach that Cutler was/is. It's a business, no sense in getting butt hurt over every slight.

jhns
07-29-2011, 07:00 AM
Roy Williams must be the best WR in the game, right? At least 5x better than Randy Moss in his prime based on his trade value at the time each was traded.

Does Orton have character problems that are dropping his value? Is it widely known that he doesn't work, and will quit on the team? Great example!

Roy Williams is a good receiver. The Cowboys just suck.

OABB
07-29-2011, 07:04 AM
Does Orton have character problems that are dropping his value? Is it widely known that he doesn't work, and will quit on the team? Great example!

do you think kolb is valued correctly?

jhns
07-29-2011, 07:05 AM
As is somewhat normal with you, you're missing the argument that this isn't about talent, it's about character.

You seem to be saying that talent is what determines character for these 2 players. While that might be influential, I'm fairly confident that even if Orton had the same amount of talent as Cutler, he'd still not be half the whiny bistach that Cutler was/is. It's a business, no sense in getting butt hurt over every slight.

Again, you act like McDaniels doesn't have problems with people. Cutler was lied to and then had the team talking **** to the media. They then wouldn't commit to him, while many other teams would. Why wouldn't he act that way? If you are in a ****ty work environment and know you can easily get a new job, what would you do? You don't think Orton would do the same? If he wouodn't, he is an idiot that likes to let people walk all over him.

Why are you McFans still so interested in defending the worst thing to ever happen to this franchise?

jhns
07-29-2011, 07:07 AM
do you think kolb is valued correctly?

Don't know. I haven't seen him play.

Were multiple people offering a lot for him? I can show reports of multiple teams that were bidding on Cutler.

Beantown Bronco
07-29-2011, 07:07 AM

Deion Branch then. Traded for a first rounder. Model citizen and hard worker on and off the field.

OABB
07-29-2011, 07:08 AM
Don't know. I haven't seen him play.

doesnt matter. by your account if he is valued by other clubs that makes him worthy. or are you bending you opinions around cutler.

jhns
07-29-2011, 07:13 AM
doesnt matter. by your account if he is valued by other clubs that makes him worthy. or are you bending you opinions around cutler.

Was it clubs, like Cutler, or club? I don't remember hearing of a bidding war. It was one team all the way. This matters because one team can be dumb. It is less likely that multiple NFL teams are that wrong.

Anyways, yes, that would be his value now. Stuff is always worth what someone is willing to pay.

Bob's your Information Minister
07-29-2011, 07:15 AM
And they are both better than Tebow ROFL!

OABB
07-29-2011, 07:16 AM
Was it clubs, like Cutler, or club? I don't remember hearing of a bidding war. It was one team all the way. This matters because one team can be dumb. It is less likely that multiple NFL teams are that wrong.

Anyways, yes, that would be his value now. Stuff is always worth what someone is willing to pay.

just make sure you kick sand over your line to cover up your backtracking.

Mediator12
07-29-2011, 07:16 AM
the nfl values potential. thats whu a nobody like kolb is worth more than a solid vet in orton. using that as an argument is weak imo.

orton was replaced by sexy rexy (a mistake some believe)so we dont really know how orton would perform in the playoffs. if he pulled a cutler( thats the term for an epic playoff meltdown btw) id say he isnt good as well. again if orton did blow a playoff that I am not aware of let me know. i will gladly retract.

i mean like if a "good defense" gave up 41 points, a perfect passer rating and five toichdowns in one playoff game im sure.you would say they werent very good right?

Green Bays "great defense" gave up 50+ on the road in a dome to ARI a few years ago dumbass. Stop being obtuse and stubborn. The NFL is about matchups and ARI's offense dismantled the second ranked defense in the NFL that year, just like INDY's offense took an above average defense apart in 2004-05 playoffs.

Mediator12
07-29-2011, 07:17 AM
And they are both better than Tebow ROFL!

No one knows that for sure, but I am certainly waiting for KC to crash back to earth this year to get your smug ass crawling back to reality :sunshine:

jhns
07-29-2011, 07:17 AM
Deion Branch then. Traded for a first rounder. Model citizen and hard worker on and off the field.

I would say Roy Williams is better than branch but in a poor situation. I could see how you would disagree though.

Los Broncos
07-29-2011, 07:22 AM
Leave Cutler alone he just got dumped for crying out loud.

jhns
07-29-2011, 07:22 AM
just make sure you kick sand over your line to cover up your backtracking.

Backtracking? So you have nothing?

Stupid McFans...

jhns
07-29-2011, 07:23 AM

LOL

Cutler is worse because of he has won more playoff games!

Typical McFan response.

Bob's your Information Minister
07-29-2011, 07:25 AM
No one knows that for sure, but I am certainly waiting for KC to crash back to earth this year to get your smug ass crawling back to reality :sunshine:

Really? ROFL!

I'd wager Tim Tebow will never throw 27 TD in a season or make a Pro Bowl.

As for the Chiefs, way too much talent to fail.

baja
07-29-2011, 07:30 AM
LOL

Cutler is worse because of he has won more playoff games!

Typical McFan response.

It's my guess you can't see Cutler's flawed personality and it's influence on his value as an NFL QB because you share the same flaws.

OABB
07-29-2011, 07:30 AM
Green Bays "great defense" gave up 50+ on the road in a dome to ARI a few years ago dumbass. Stop being obtuse and stubborn. The NFL is about matchups and ARI's offense dismantled the second ranked defense in the NFL that year, just like INDY's offense took an above average defense apart in 2004-05 playoffs.

a few years ago? really? how did our above average d do the following year! 38 points wsd it?

OABB
07-29-2011, 07:31 AM
Backtracking? So you have nothing?

Stupid McFans...

i proved to you that basing a guys value on what a team is willing to pay is stupid. you than tried to argue that it was teams and not team. backtracking.

WolfpackGuy
07-29-2011, 07:33 AM
I think the Broncos should ask for two firsts, a third, and a third string QB for Orton and a fifth rounder.

Maybe someone will bite.

jhns
07-29-2011, 07:34 AM
It's my guess you can't see Cutler's flawed personality and it's influence on his value as an NFL QB because you share the same flaws.

I wouldn't call them flaws. Elway doesn't agree with you. Multiple other NFL front offices don't agree with you. I'm happy to side with Elway. It makes me happy to know he is the compkete opposite of your hero McDaniels. He says Cutler is the kind of ppayer you don't give away...

bowtown
07-29-2011, 07:34 AM
http://www.chicagonow.com/blogs/chicago-bears-fire-lovie-smith/assets_c/2010/10/jay%20cutler%20sacked%20AP-thumb-525x342-236178.jpg

jhns
07-29-2011, 07:36 AM
i proved to you that basing a guys value on what a team is willing to pay is stupid. you than tried to argue that it was teams and not team. backtracking.

It was teams...

I didn't backtrack at all. You are just an idiot, which you would have to be to defend what McDaniels did here.

OABB
07-29-2011, 07:37 AM
I wouldn't call them flaws. Elway doesn't agree with you. Multiple other NFL front offices don't agree with you. I'm happy to side with Elway. It makes me happy to know he is the compkete opposite of your hero McDaniels. He says Cutler is the kind of ppayer you don't give away...

the samr elway that wont trade orton for what mia is offering? is he wrong to over value orton? or does he value orton more than you? you cant have it both ways.

bowtown
07-29-2011, 07:39 AM
http://dubsism.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/jay-cutler-smacked.gif?w=498&h=280

jhns
07-29-2011, 07:40 AM

Here is the very start of the compensation argument. "Many others" is not equal to one...

Stupid McFans can't even read.

jhns
07-29-2011, 07:42 AM
the samr elway that wont trade orton for what mia is offering? is he wrong to over value orton? or does he value orton more than you? you cant have it both ways.

It has been two days... He is asking for a second. What in that proves anything? I haven't said what value I think Orton has...

bowtown
07-29-2011, 07:46 AM
http://www.11alive.com/images/640/360/2/assetpool/images/080916122312_cutler-fumble915.jpg

Kaylore
07-29-2011, 07:49 AM
http://dubsism.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/jay-cutler-smacked.gif?w=498&h=280

He's drunk in this shot. Seriously.

TheReverend
07-29-2011, 07:53 AM
If Orton had the value to leverage a trade to somewhere that wanted him to the tune of 2 firsts and a crap QB (wink), then he'd probably have a different attitude this week...

Kaylore
07-29-2011, 07:57 AM
Typical Jhiz response; Change the argument to be on the winning side. Here is what he and McGruber are missing.

Cutler obviously didn't want to be a Bronco. Instead of just saying so, he pretended to become offended at rumors of a trade, as though he is the first player to be rumored to be traded. Most professionals don't go full baby mode when they hear this. Cutler didn't then ironically demanded a trade, refused to answer phone calls and wouldn't meet with the coach or owner without his agent because he's the biggest pussy ever.

Orton has had way more things happen that can be construed as offensive. Instead of a "rumor he was going to be traded," which apparently is all it takes to make Baby cutler whine, they drafted his replacement and openly discussed trading him. His response is to come in to work.

Somehow McGruder thinks whining is more respectful because of some twisted idea that "showing your true feelings" is more honorable? Whatever.

I admire men who don't worry about what they can't control and focus on their situation as is. Orton does that. Cutler does not.

TailgateNut
07-29-2011, 07:57 AM

aliens, anti-gravity AND Cutlerlove. wow!

jhns
07-29-2011, 08:01 AM
Typical Jhiz response; Change the argument to be on the winning side. Here is what he and McGruber are missing.

Cutler obviously didn't want to be a Bronco. Instead of just saying so, he pretended to become offended at rumors of a trade, as though he is the first player to be rumored to be traded. Most professionals don't go full baby mode when they hear this. Cutler didn't then ironically demanded a trade, refused to answer phone calls and wouldn't meet with the coach or owner without his agent because he's the biggest p***Y ever.

Orton has had way more things happen that can be construed as offensive. Instead of a "rumor he was going to be traded," which apparently is all it takes to make Baby cutler whine, they drafted his replacement and openly discussed trading him. His response is to come in to work.

Somehow McGruder thinks whining is more respectful because of some twisted idea that "showing your true feelings" is more honorable? Whatever.

I admire men who don't worry about what they can't control and focus on their situation as is. Orton does that. Cutler does not.

Change the argument? I have already covered everything you just typed. You are an idiot. This isn't surprising. You have to be pretty dumb to defend what McDaniels did here. This fact is proven in this thread. None of the McFans can even read.

Maybe you should start up on the neg reps again. Those were funny. "McDaniels is doing a good job, you just can't see it!", "You just can't say nice things about him even when he is doing good!", "I'm kaylore, I like to cry because you don't like my hero!"...

McFans are not capable of an intelligent conversation.

HAT
07-29-2011, 08:12 AM

It's pretty damn comical to watch two people hate a QB so much for essentially the same reason.....

Jhiz hates him for replacing Cutler
MacGuano hates him for keeping Tebow off the field.

The hero worship is strong with those two.

OABB
07-29-2011, 08:12 AM
Change the argument? I have already covered everything you just typed. You are an idiot. This isn't surprising. You have to be pretty dumb to defend what McDaniels did here. This fact is proven in this thread. None of the McFans can even read.

Maybe you should start up on the neg reps again. Those were funny. "McDaniels is doing a good job, you just can't see it!", "You just can't say nice things about him even when he is doing good!", "I'm kaylore, I like to cry because you don't like my hero!"...

McFans are not capable of an intelligent conversation.

is it me, or does everyone read jhiz and hear a baby crying? im not joking either. sometimes i hear a naggy woman too. when he brings up mcd i picture a woman who reminds you everutime you fight of something you said years ago. it actually for the first time makes sence why jhiz loves cutler. thy both whine, get butthurt and think they are better than they actually are.

jhns
07-29-2011, 08:16 AM
It's pretty damn comical to watch two people hate a QB so much for essentially the same reason.....

Jhiz hates him for replacing Cutler
MacGuano hates him for keeping Tebow off the field.

The hero worship is strong with those two.

I don't hate Orton. I hate McFans. I don't think Orton should be the starting QB for this team, but that isn't from hate. That is because he isn't a good QB. Everyone that has played him, has also looked to replace him. That makes me think they agree with me. If the guys creating the game plans say that he usn't doing what is expected of him, who are you to say they are wrong?

TailgateNut
07-29-2011, 08:18 AM
is it me, or does everyone read jhiz and hear a baby crying? im not joking either. sometimes i hear a naggy woman too. when he brings up mcd i picture a woman who reminds you everutime you fight of something you said years ago. it actually for the first time makes sence why jhiz loves cutler. thy both whine, get butthurt and think they are better than they actually are.

It's not just you. Most comment on his whiney ways and some of us just ignore the little biatch. (unless others quotee his silly responses)

mkporter
07-29-2011, 08:31 AM

Pretty much seals it. Kaylore is correct, and rational people will agree with him.

jhns
07-29-2011, 08:33 AM

LOL

Trying to attack because your stupidity was put on display, will not make you look better. Who cares what you think of when reading my posts? You have a third grade education. No one cares what the sped kid thinks.

jhns
07-29-2011, 08:35 AM
It's not just you. Most comment on his whiney ways and some of us just ignore the little biatch. (unless others quotee his silly responses)

This little girl can't even handle what I say. She cries and puts me on ignore. You should see the pms. She is so fragile.

OABB
07-29-2011, 08:38 AM
LOL

Trying to attack because your stupidity was put on display, will not make you look better. Who cares what you think of when reading my posts? You have a third grade education. No one cares what the sped kid thinks.

you mean when i mentioned that a defense that gave up 79 points in two straight playoff games wasnt above average or when I showed that using what other teams value a player at doesnt mean thats his actual value?

which of these is special ed like?

seems pretty smart and hard to argue against to me.

jhns
07-29-2011, 08:42 AM
you mean when i mentioned that a defense that gave up 79 points in two straight playoff games wasnt above average or when I showed that using what other teams value a player at doesnt mean thats his actual value?

I wasn't talking about your argument with Mediator, although that was pretty stupid as well. You never showed anything about value. You just kept claiming I was backtracking until I showed that you can't read.

Sped.kid is funny.

OABB
07-29-2011, 08:45 AM
I wasn't talking about your argument with Mediator, although that was pretty stupid as well. You never showed anything about value. You just kept claiming I was backtracking until I showed that you can't read.

Sped.kid is funny.

i did miss your initial post about multiple teams. sorry for that. but it still is a lame argument. what a player os valued at doesnt mean its his actual value. reggie bush? deion branch? kolb? cutler? need i go on?

TheReverend
07-29-2011, 08:46 AM

Ftr, it was 90 points in two straight playoff games. 41 and 49

OABB
07-29-2011, 08:47 AM
and 79 points in two games is more than a "bad matchup" any non shanny homer would agree. not stupid at all.

raise your hands if you think 79 points in two straight playoff teams is an above average defense with bad matchups.

OABB
07-29-2011, 08:48 AM
Ftr, it was 90 points in two straight playoff games. 41 and 49

thought you said 41 and 38... my bad.

jhns
07-29-2011, 08:48 AM
i did miss your initial post about multiple teams. sorry for that. but it still is a lame argument. what a player os valued at doesnt mean its his actual value. reggie bush? deion branch? kolb? cutler? need i go on?

One NFL team can be stupid. It is a lot less likely that the player is being overvalued when multiple front offices think the same thing. This is a very simple concept. I'm not surprisex that sped kid can't understand it.

MacGruder
07-29-2011, 08:49 AM
Pretty much seals it. Kaylore is correct, and rational people will agree with him.

All truth goes through three phases...

jhns
07-29-2011, 08:51 AM
and 79 points in two games is more than a "bad matchup" any non shanny homer would agree. not stupid at all.

raise your hands if you think 79 points in two straight playoff teams is an above average defense with bad matchups.

Only one team was able to do that against those defenses. That team was one of the best offeses ever, and had the best QB to ever play. We throw out 32 other games and show they sucked because of two games! (Actually think it was 4 bad games vs 30 good ones).

I wouldn't expect anything else from sped kid.

OABB
07-29-2011, 08:52 AM
One NFL team can be stupid. It is a lot less likely that the player is being overvalued when multiple front offices think the same thing. This is a very simple concept. I'm not surprisex that sped kid can't understand it.

agreed. however my point that it has nothing to do with actual value is correct. yoi woukd be "special" to disagree.

OABB
07-29-2011, 08:56 AM
Only one team was able to do that against those defenses. That team was one of the best offeses ever, and had the best QB to ever play. We throw out 32 other games and show they sucked because of two games!

I wouldn't expect anything else from sped kid.

if you knew how to read( which you claim to) you would have already.read my point that i put more stock in playoffs than regular season. to me(maybe im crazy) not playing well in the playoffs means your d was a paper tiger. anyone arguing regular season stats are more important than the playoffs is not only crazy but stupid.

did those colts teams win back to back superbowls those years? i cant rememeber. or were they stopped by a good defense?

TheReverend
07-29-2011, 08:56 AM
thought you said 41 and 38... my bad.

The Colts laid 38 on KC right after putting 41 on Denver.

jhns
07-29-2011, 08:57 AM
agreed. however my point that it has nothing to do with actual value is correct. yoi woukd be "special" to disagree.

In reality, value is what someone is willing to pay. So, even the guys like Kolb, who may have only had one team willing to pay that, are still worth that. This is basic economics. It may not show how good they really are...

OABB
07-29-2011, 08:59 AM
In reality, value is what someone is willing to pay. So, even the guys like Kolb, who may have only had one team willing to pay that, are still worth that. This is basic economics. Now, it may not show how good they really are...

i know. but judging a player by how he actually plays is basic logic.

OABB
07-29-2011, 09:00 AM
The Colts laid 38 on KC right after putting 41 on Denver.

did kc have a good d that year?

jhns
07-29-2011, 09:00 AM
if you knew how to read( which you claim to) you would have already.read my point that i put more stock in playoffs than regular season. to me(maybe im crazy) not playing well in the playoffs means your d was a paper tiger. anyone arguing regular season stats are more important than the playoffs is not only crazy but stupid.

did those colts teams win back to back superbowls those years? i cant rememeber. or were they stopped by a good defense?

They sucked againt every 3-4 team they played those two years. They dominated 4-3 teams. "Matchup problems aren't real!" says sped kid.

TheReverend
07-29-2011, 09:01 AM
did kc have a good d that year?

Meh. Not nearly as good as Denver's, but not terrible. They were a great team that year though (year of their long undefeated streak)

SonOfLe-loLang
07-29-2011, 09:03 AM
can we go back into offseason mode so JHNS goes away again?

jhns
07-29-2011, 09:03 AM
i know. but judging a player by how he actually plays is basic logic.

You mean like that player taking a similar team to last seasoms, to a .500 record? Maybe you mean going to the NFCCG after getting a defense?

I agree.

mkporter
07-29-2011, 09:04 AM
All truth goes through three phases...

And idiocy only goes through the first one.

jhns
07-29-2011, 09:04 AM
can we go back into offseason mode so JHNS goes away again?

I went away?

OABB
07-29-2011, 10:00 AM
They sucked againt every 3-4 team they played those two years. They dominated 4-3 teams. "Matchup problems aren't real!" says sped kid.

again....ill say it slow. if the 3-4 they were facing was our d last year, you know the worst ever, would we have beat manning? the matchup problem was that those defenses were "good" and ours was " not good." this argument is fun because its so easy.

MacGruder
07-29-2011, 10:20 AM
And idiocy only goes through the first one.

And idiots can't tell the difference between the 2.. did you just see the report from training camp that said Orton won't even talk to Tebow or go near him which was splitting the locker room?

Complete and total ownage.

You just got phased.

jhns
07-29-2011, 10:22 AM
again....ill say it slow. if the 3-4 they were facing was our d last year, you know the worst ever, would we have beat manning? the matchup problem was that those defenses were "good" and ours was " not good." this argument is fun because its so easy.

This is easy. You continue to prove that you are an idiot.

OABB
07-29-2011, 10:37 AM
This is easy. You continue to prove that you are an idiot.

so...lets be clear. our 3-4 defense the last few years could stop manning?

yes or no?

please answer or admit that you are gay.

jhns
07-29-2011, 10:41 AM

yes or no?

What does tyat have to do with you throwing out over 30 games worth of data? Did we have the same defense for all these years?

"They had problems with one team. They can't be good!"

"Matchuos don't matter! They cpupd have taken that 3-4 team that didn't have a coordinator!"

DBroncos4life
07-29-2011, 10:42 AM

yes or no?

http://espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=291213011
http://espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=300926007

OABB
07-29-2011, 10:42 AM
What does tyat have to do with you throwing out over 30 games worth of data? Did we have the same defense for all these years?

"They had problems with one team. They can't be good!"

so...you are gay.

jhns
07-29-2011, 10:46 AM
so...you are gay.

Manning didn't have trouble with 3-4 defenses. They just continually beat him because of the magic flowers on the field!

McFans ard McRidiculous.

OABB
07-29-2011, 10:48 AM
http://espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=291213011
http://espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=300926007

so you are showing me two games the colts beat us to prove that he struggles against 3-4 teams?

one of them he went up 21-0 on us in the first half?

TheElusiveKyleOrton
07-29-2011, 10:48 AM

My favorite part is when you made up **** about Orton "sniping at Tebow all the time."

You're always good for a laugh, MacGoober.

OABB
07-29-2011, 10:49 AM
Manning didn't have trouble with 3-4 defenses. They just continually beat him because of the magic flowers on the field!

McFans ard McRidiculous.

RETREAT!

yes? or no?

I asked a straight forward question jhns.

DBroncos4life
07-29-2011, 10:51 AM
so you are showing me two games the colts beat us to prove that he struggles against 3-4 teams?

one of them he went up 21-0 on us in the first half?

I was just answering for Jhns because we both know he will dodge the question.

MacGruder
07-29-2011, 10:53 AM
My favorite part is when you made up **** about Orton "sniping at Tebow all the time."

You're always good for a laugh, MacGoober.

Orotn did mock Tebow seemingly at any chance he got. He supposedly mocked Tebow for actually putting in effort in drills etc., Now there are reports Orton won't even talk to or go around Tebow which is dividing the locker room.

OABB

thank you.

jhns
RETREAT!

yes? or no?

I asked a straight forward question jhns.

Retreat from what? Your argument has nothing to do with 03 and 04. It has nothing to do with you claiming it wasn't the 3-4 Manning had trouble with. It has nothing to do with you claiming 30 games mean nothjng and having trouble with a single team makes you bad.

I couldn't sound that dumb if I tried.

Did Harry Potter eat an apple in the movies? This proves that Orton sucks!

jhns
07-29-2011, 11:00 AM

Actually, you showed that sped is being an idiot. Those defenses did way better against Manning than the 03 and 04 defenses. Now go ahead and claim that ww had better defenses these past few years. We could all use a good laugh.

Beantown Bronco
07-29-2011, 11:03 AM
Orotn did mock Tebow seemingly at any chance he got. He supposedly mocked Tebow for actually putting in effort in drills etc., Now there are reports Orton won't even talk to or go around Tebow which is dividing the locker room.

So now "sniping at him all the time" equals one comment during one interview over a year ago + one third party report that he won't talk to him. Isn't that the polar opposite of sniping at him?

Man, you're too easy.

OABB
07-29-2011, 11:05 AM
Retreat from what? Your argument has nothing to do with 03 and 04. It has nothing to do with you claiming it wasn't the 3-4 Manning had trouble with. It has nothing to do with you claiming 30 games mean nothjng and having trouble with a single team makes you bad.

I couldn't sound that dumb if I tried.

Did Harry Potter eat an apple in the movies? This proves that Orton sucks!

super slow now...

would manning have beat our 3-4?

stop running jhns, just man up.it would be good for you.

OABB
07-29-2011, 11:06 AM
if manning struggles against 3-4's why did he beat us twice?

is that easier to answer jhns?

MacGruder
So now "sniping at him all the time" equals one comment during one interview over a year ago + one third party report that he won't talk to him. Isn't that the polar opposite of sniping at him?

Man, you're too easy.

Are you still here? I thought you were schooled.. what would you call it then if not sniping?

Oh,,, wait.. I know what you would call it.. being a great leader.. LOL

Way to set the tone for your team.. mock someone for putting in max effort.

Let's also not forget when Orton said he wouldn't comment on Tebow's play in his starts because "I won't talk bad about about my teammates". It may be subtle sniping but it's sniping none-the-less.

vancejohnson82

Man, you're too easy.

he is truly the biggest twit on this board....his idiocy knows no limits...it is remarkable

OABB
07-29-2011, 11:07 AM
maybe this one.

if a defense gives up 90 points in two games are they?

a. good
b. bad

Hulamau
07-29-2011, 11:10 AM

I like Orton and he's not as bad as some here think. He could be part of a winning team that has even a middle range D and a real running game. And his attitude has always been professional and team oriented.

It is a dilemma, we aren't going to find out if Timmy can really play or not unless we give him a full season to at least show real promise if not excel by years end. And yet I'm a little leary of letting Orton go.

Bottom-line they will probably have to opt for riding Tim all the way and if he flops its the Luck sweepstakes they have to go all in for ...

jhns
07-29-2011, 11:11 AM
if manning struggles against 3-4's why did he beat us twice?

is that easier to answer jhns?

He never beat a 3-4 defense that we fielded in 03 or 04.

vancejohnson82
07-29-2011, 11:12 AM
MacGruder is an innovator

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/BtVkI8ddLCg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

MacGruder
07-29-2011, 11:14 AM
he is truly the biggest twit on this board....his idiocy knows no limits...it is remarkable

Right.. that's why I was right about this very same Orton Tebow debate last season and people are still clueless right now.

Someone's idiocy knows no limits but it's not me..

jhns
07-29-2011, 11:15 AM
maybe this one.

if a defense gives up 90 points in two games are they?

a. good
b. bad

If you throw out over 30 games worth of data, when there are only 34 games worth of data, are you... A) being an idiot, or B) proving that you didn't graduate elementry school?

Beantown Bronco
07-29-2011, 11:15 AM
Are you still here? I thought you were schooled.. what would you call it then if not sniping?

Oh,,, wait.. I know what you would call it.. being a great leader.. LOL

Way to set the tone for your team.. mock someone for putting in max effort.

Let's also not forget when Orton said he wouldn't comment on Tebow's play in his starts because "I won't talk about about my teammate". It may be subtle sniping but it's sniping none-the-less.

So, again, you make another claim that you can't back up. Shocker.

vancejohnson82
07-29-2011, 11:17 AM
Right.. that's why I was right about this very same Orton Tebow debate last season and people are still clueless right now.

Someone's idiocy knows no limits but it's not me..

right in what respect?

your whole argument is based around Tebow being this unstoppable force that we have never seen before in the NFL...that the SEC is the only conference that produces NFL caliber players and that Orton is basically worthless and has been attacking Tebow

there's a special place for you in heaven

MacGruder
07-29-2011, 11:19 AM
So, again, you make another claim that you can't back up. Shocker.

Can't back up?

There was just a locker room report posted in a thread some where around here saying Orton won't talk to or go near Tebow and how this is dividing the lockerroom..

Do you need a brick wall to fall on your head?

You are deluding yourself on this.

If that isn't "sniping" then what would you call it?

Passive aggression? Isn't that basically the same as sniping?

Do I need to keep explaining this to you with pictures or something? Diagrams?

MacGruder
07-29-2011, 11:21 AM
right in what respect?

your whole argument is based around Tebow being this unstoppable force that we have never seen before in the NFL...that the SEC is the only conference that produces NFL caliber players and that Orton is basically worthless and has been attacking Tebow

there's a special place for you in heaven

Nice strawman arguments there.

Facts are facts.. last season guys like Kils said identical things about how Tebow was the worst QB at camp and yet he outplayed everyone when it really mattered.

If Orton isn;t going to actualyl try to win games and is just there to put up numbers and protect his starter job he is worthless.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
07-29-2011, 11:24 AM

Link?

MacGruder
07-29-2011, 11:32 AM
Link?

It was just posted in a thread around here.. I don't know where it is.. too much action around here to know where and when...

Who is the dude with the Bill Murray pic in his avatar.. he posted it.

DBroncos4life
07-29-2011, 11:33 AM
It was just posted in a thread around here.. I don't know where it is.. too much action around here to know where and when...

I heard a report that they go to church together every Sunday. It's in a thread somewhere around here I just can't remember which one it was in.

MacGruder
07-29-2011, 11:35 AM
I heard a report that they go to church together every Sunday. It's in a thread somewhere around here I just can't remember which one it was in.

Paranoid much?

Again... it was posted by the guy with the Bill Murray pic in his avatar.. what's his name?

DBroncos4life
07-29-2011, 11:38 AM
Paranoid much?

Again... it was posted by the guy with the Bill Murray pic in his avatar.. what's his name?

I really don't know.

MacGruder
07-29-2011, 11:47 AM
I really don't know.

Here it is..

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showpost.php?p=3231814&postcount=344

DBroncos4life
07-29-2011, 11:48 AM
Here it is..

I don't trust kickers.

MacGruder
07-29-2011, 11:50 AM
I don't trust kickers.

Seems to me everything Orton has done all along supports the kicker's claims...

TailgateNut
07-29-2011, 11:53 AM
And idiots can't tell the difference between the 2.. did you just see the report from training camp that said Orton won't even talk to Tebow or go near him which was splitting the locker room?

Complete and total ownage.

You just got phased.

link, you lying SOB

TailgateNut
07-29-2011, 11:56 AM

That makes it 'gossip'

MacGruder
07-29-2011, 11:58 AM
That makes it 'gossip'

You mean like when Klis and others say Orton and Quinn outplayed Tebow?

I didn't see you whining then...

Beantown Bronco
07-29-2011, 12:10 PM
Can't back up?

There was just a locker room report posted in a thread some where around here saying Orton won't talk to or go near Tebow and how this is dividing the lockerroom..

Do you need a brick wall to fall on your head?

You are deluding yourself on this.

If that isn't "sniping" then what would you call it?

Passive aggression? Isn't that basically the same as sniping?

Do I need to keep explaining this to you with pictures or something? Diagrams?

Sniping means verbally criticizing. You know, the polar opposite of silence. It's scary that you think it's "basically the same".

MacGruder
07-29-2011, 12:12 PM
Sniping means verbally criticizing. You know, the polar opposite of silence. It's scary that you think it's "basically the same".

Yes.. verbally criticizing like mocking them when they put full effort into their training camp drills..

Isn't that sniping?

It's semantics, regardless, you are a tool to split hairs like this.

Beantown Bronco
07-29-2011, 12:15 PM
Yes.. verbally criticizing like mocking them when they put full effort into their training camp drills..

Isn't that sniping?

It's semantics, regardless, you are a tool to split hairs like this.

You said "constant sniping since he's been here." I'm waiting for a little more than one alleged 2 second "event" over a year ago. If that's your definition of constant, then I really have nothing more to say on the matter.

MacGruder
07-29-2011, 12:18 PM
You said "constant sniping since he's been here." I'm waiting for a little more than one alleged 2 second "event" over a year ago. If that's your definition of constant, then I really have nothing more to say on the matter.

Again.. you are splitting hairs.. "constant passive aggression".. are you happy now? does that change anything?

That's splitting hairs.

Something people that have been owned resort to.

Cito Pelon
07-29-2011, 12:20 PM

And some people were sure MacGruder was baja . . . . .

broncosteven
07-29-2011, 12:24 PM
And some people were sure MacGruder was baja . . . . .

I was one, I asked a mod and was told no. Apparently no one is trying to post that stupid, sadly it is no act.

MacGruder
07-29-2011, 12:26 PM
I was one, I asked a mod and was told no. Apparently no one is trying to post that stupid, sadly it is no act.

Ya'll let Orton be your starter over Tebow last season and you are calling me stupid. hahaha

Ignorance really is bliss isn't it..

Beantown Bronco
07-29-2011, 12:28 PM
Ya'll let Orton be your starter over Tebow last season and you are calling me stupid. hahaha

"We" let him? We had a choice in the matter?

broncosteven
07-29-2011, 12:29 PM

That was back a couple months ago when I thought you were trolling the board on your Anti-gravity kick.

You have derailed a couple pretty good threads today though.

MacGruder
07-29-2011, 12:30 PM

Avoiding responsibility? I see where Orton gets it from..

Mogulseeker
07-29-2011, 12:31 PM

Fact.

Elway was the starter in 1990

MacGruder
07-29-2011, 12:31 PM
That was back a couple months ago when I thought you were trolling the board on your Anti-gravity kick.

Aren't you derailing a thread right now?

Beyond stupid.

stopgap
07-29-2011, 12:36 PM
Here it is..

Gotta love a guy that has to depend on second-hand information and treat it as gospel.

"I read it in an article so it must be true!"

broncosteven
07-29-2011, 12:38 PM
Aren't you derailing a thread right now?

Beyond stupid.

Um nope, I was responding to someone who thought you were another posting trolling his own teams fanbase again.

jhns
07-29-2011, 12:39 PM

I would say that it takes a pretty dumb person to think the orangemane gets to chose the Broncos starting QB.

MacGruder
07-29-2011, 12:40 PM
Gotta love a guy that has to depend on second-hand information and treat it as gospel.

"I read it in an article so it must be true!"

When it reaffirms what I already knew.. of course I accept it..

You would have to be deluding yourself not to see it.

MacGruder
07-29-2011, 12:41 PM
I would say that it takes a pretty dumb person to think the orangemane gets to chose the Broncos starting QB.

Broncos fans got McD fired... so why not?

You are pretty stupid not to realize this.

Tebow may only still be on the Broncos because of the fan support for him.

MacGruder
07-29-2011, 12:42 PM
Um nope, I was responding to someone who thought you were another posting trolling his own teams fanbase again.

Oh.. it's only derailing when I respond to someone but not you.. I see.. that's how witch hunts work isn't it.

Shananahan
07-29-2011, 12:44 PM
This idiot doesn't derail threads; the responses to him do.

DBroncos4life
07-29-2011, 12:45 PM

Yeah he did nothing to lead to his own firing. LOLROFL!Ha!Hilarious!

MacGruder
07-29-2011, 12:47 PM
Yeah he did nothing to lead to his own firing. LOLROFL!Ha!Hilarious!

You probably would have said the same if he traded Orton too.

Like it was McD's fault that Marshall and Cutler were boneheads.

The n he got sucked in by fool's gold Orton just like all of you...

Pot.. meet kettle.

jhns
07-29-2011, 12:49 PM

Case closed.

HAT
07-29-2011, 12:49 PM

He meant y'all as in the Broncos. He associates us with the Broncos b/c we are Broncos fans.

He is not a Bronco fan, therefore, "us'all".

Why are you guys arguing with MacGuano the non-Bronco?

OABB
07-29-2011, 12:52 PM
He never beat a 3-4 defense that we fielded in 03 or 04.

clever retreat coward...

why didnt we beat him with a 3-4 the last two years?

MacGruder
07-29-2011, 12:52 PM
He meant y'all as in the Broncos. He associates us with the Broncos b/c we are Broncos fans.

He is not a Bronco fan, therefore, "us'all".

Why are you guys arguing with MacGuano the non-Bronco?

I wasn't an established fan like most here... if team defect here had a clue what was coming they could have stopped it.. sadly they were clueless. Got no one to blame but yourselves.

I WAS one of the few trying to save the ship back then though believe it or not...

bowtown
07-29-2011, 12:53 PM
I wasn't an established fan like most here... if team defect here had a clue what was coming they could have stopped it.. sadly they were clueless. Got no one to blame but yourselves.

I WAS on of the few trying to save the ship back then though believe it or not...

WTF are you even talking about?

DBroncos4life
07-29-2011, 12:53 PM
You probably would have said the same if he traded Orton too.

Like it was McD's fault that Marshall and Cutler were boneheads.

The n he got sucked in by fool's gold Orton just like all of you...

Pot.. meet kettle.

You see fool, I'm not a huge Orton fan. He is what he is. I never thought we would go places with Orton that's a HUGE reason I hated McD. Also I like Tebow. I wanted us to draft him and I'm happy he is here on this team. The way you act he is the greatest QB in the world and he doesn't need work which is far from the truth.

McD got fired for his horrible record and cheating. It's one thing to cheat, but if you cheat and still can't win you suck at life.

MacGruder
07-29-2011, 12:54 PM
WTF are you even talking about?

I'm talking about not following along with the group like a lemming. It's about to happen again...

Archer81
07-29-2011, 12:55 PM
I WAS one of the few trying to save the ship back then though believe it or not...

Not?

:Broncos:

jhns
07-29-2011, 12:56 PM
clever retreat coward...

why didnt we beat him with a 3-4 the last two years?

Because he learned how to deal with 3-4 defenses in that five year period...

Why do you continue to make a fool out of yourself? Everyone that watches football knows that he had trouble with the 3-4. This is just getting sad.

MacGruder
07-29-2011, 12:58 PM
You see fool, I'm not a huge Orton fan. He is what he is. I never thought we would go places with Orton that's a HUGE reason I hated McD. Also I like Tebow. I wanted us to draft him and I'm happy he is here on this team. The way you act he is the greatest QB in the world and he doesn't need work which is far from the truth.

McD got fired for his horrible record and cheating. It's one thing to cheat, but if you cheat and still can't win you suck at life.

But he was really fired for making the same mistake you all did.. banking on Orton.

If he had started Tebow last season he would liekly still be head coach.

The whole spygate 2 thing was used an excuse to give him the boot because of the losing.

But regardless.. you may have not been on board with Orton but you also didn't stem the idiot tide pulling for Orton to start.. because "Tebow just isn't ready yet".. "Orton gives us the best chance to win now"

Total bollocks.

MacGruder
07-29-2011, 12:58 PM
Not?

Getting paranoid now?

Archer81
07-29-2011, 01:00 PM
Getting paranoid now?

Yes you are.

By the by, you may want to cut your grass. Getting a little high.

DBroncos4life
07-29-2011, 01:02 PM
But he was really fired for making the same mistake you all did.. banking on Orton.

If he had started Tebow last season he would liekly still be head coach.

The whole spygate 2 thing was used an excuse to give him the boot because of the losing.

But regardless.. you may have not been on board with Orton but you also didn't stem the idiot tide pulling for Orton to start.. because "Tebow just isn't ready yet".. "Orton gives us the best chance to win now"

Total bollocks.
Yep the only coach that saw Tebow as a NFL QB and he was banking his hopes on Orton.

McD sucks he would have been fired regardless of his QB.

MacGruder
07-29-2011, 01:06 PM
Yep the only coach that saw Tebow as a NFL QB and he was banking his hopes on Orton.

McD sucks he would have been fired regardless of his QB.

No.. he just had so much immense pressure from the mindless mob fanbase he had to do what he thought was play it safe. If Tebow had struggled at all he and Tebow would have been crucified..

He probably had no way to prevent his crucifixion.. like me...

We are crucified for your own sins...

MacGruder
07-29-2011, 01:07 PM
Yes you are.

By the by, you may want to cut your grass. Getting a little high.

You need to lay off smoking the grass.. it makes you a pain in the ass.

OABB
07-29-2011, 01:12 PM
Because he learned how to deal with 3-4 defenses in that five year period...

Why do you continue to make a fool out of yourself? Everyone that watches football knows that he had trouble with the 3-4. This is just getting sad.

are you serious? manning beat our 3-4 these last years because he figured it out?

you mcfans are crazy...our d sucked. thats why. mcidiot.

DBroncos4life
07-29-2011, 01:13 PM
No.. he just had so much immense pressure from the mindless mob fanbase he had to do what he thought was play it safe. If Tebow had struggled at all he and Tebow would have been crucified..

He probably had no way to prevent his crucifixion.. like me...

You tard everyone in the world knew that the only way McD would make it through the year was to play Tebow. As the season went on and we continued to suck he still didn't play Tebow. McD is a man. He made his own F'ing mess. Don't pin this crap on the fans.

As for the sin thing shut the **** up.

jhns
07-29-2011, 01:16 PM
are you serious? manning beat our 3-4 these last years because he figured it out?

you mcfans are crazy...our d sucked. thats why. mcidiot.

A top 10 defense is bad!

You McFans are idiots. You had to be pretty dumb to think he was doing a good job.

Archer81
07-29-2011, 01:17 PM
in the ass.

Not on the first date, buddy.

You need to take me some place fancy first.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
07-29-2011, 01:20 PM

Attention. Attention.

Martyrdom in process.

Of course, in his case, we may have to call it "martyrdumb."

MacGruder
07-29-2011, 01:21 PM
You tard everyone in the world knew that the only way McD would make it through the year was to play Tebow. As the season went on and we continued to suck he still didn't play Tebow. McD is a man. He made his own F'ing mess. Don't pin this crap on the fans.

As for the sin thing shut the **** up.

He was trying to protect Tebow most likely.. the team was playing like crap. And Tebow had no reps practicing to lead up to it and he had immense pressure on him..

Fans didn't care what was best for Tebow until they saw how badass he was.. many still don't. They want to base their evaluation on one season and then get massively overrated Luck. regardless of whether or not it's Tebow's fault for his team tanking if they do.

MacGruder
07-29-2011, 01:22 PM
Not on the first date, buddy.

You need to take me some place fancy first.

That's not what I heard!

MacGruder
07-29-2011, 01:23 PM
Attention. Attention.

Martyrdom in process.

Of course, in his case, we may have to call it "martyrdumb."

There wouldn't need to be martyrs if there weren't mindless mobs...

DBroncos4life
07-29-2011, 01:23 PM
He was trying to protect Tebow most likely.. the team was playing like crap. And Tebow had no reps practicing to lead up to it and he had immense pressure on him..

Fans didn't care what was best for Tebow until they saw how badass he was.. many still don't. They want to base their evaluation on one season and then get massively overrated Luck. regardless of whether or not it's Tebow's fault for his team tanking if they do.

He won one ****ing game dude.

Archer81
07-29-2011, 01:24 PM
That's not what I heard!

Clearly we will not have anything worth talking about. So the best chance you have of getting to my goodies is to spend cash.

I might not be a gold digga...

TheElusiveKyleOrton
07-29-2011, 01:24 PM

Mindless mobs... like the ones demanding that Tebow start over Orton EVEN IF HE CAN'T BEAT THE GUY IN A HEADS-UP COMPETITION THAT EVERYONE WANTS HIM TO WIN?

LOL

I'm really enjoying you making a fool out of yourself, though, Moan of Arc.

Archer81
07-29-2011, 01:26 PM

Shh.

You hear that?

Its the sound of air moving at high speed into one of your ears and out the other.

MacGruder
07-29-2011, 01:32 PM
Mindless mobs... like the ones demanding that Tebow start over Orton EVEN IF HE CAN'T BEAT THE GUY IN A HEADS-UP COMPETITION THAT EVERYONE WANTS HIM TO WIN?

LOL

I'm really enjoying you making a fool out of yourself, though, Moan of Arc.

A head's up competition of what? darts?

Like when Kolb beat out the near MVP last season in Vick?

Orton beat Tebow in training camp last season too.. Yet Tebow smoked him in actual games.

You are enjoying your owning.. I am sure it's a defense mechanism on your part.. you are probably used to getting owned.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
07-29-2011, 01:33 PM
A head's up competition of what? darts?

Like when Kolb beat out the near MVP last season in Vick?

Orton beat Tebow in training camp last season too.. Yet Tebow smoked him in actual games.

You are enjoying your owning.. I am sure it's a defense mechanism on your part.. you are probably used to getting owned.

Afraid not.

Let's see, you whine about Orton having people "apologize for him"... while you set out to apologize for Tebow.

You claim that Orton shouldn't do what he was hired to do, and should have just given up his spot on the field for one on the bench... because you wanted the guy on the bench to be on the field.

Yeah... you're... what's the word? You're not smart.

MacGruder
07-29-2011, 01:37 PM
Afraid not.

Let's see, you whine about Orton having people "apologize for him"... while you set out to apologize for Tebow.

Apologize for Tebow being the better player? LOL

good one..

You claim that Orton shouldn't do what he was hired to do, and should have just given up his spot on the field for one on the bench... because you wanted the guy on the bench to be on the field.

Yeah... you're... what's the word? You're not smart.

I just expect a sad sack like Orton to be a man and not act like a prima donna.. here Tebow is the guy who has won his whole life and Orton is the prima donna? LOL

And people like you are defending him? bwahaha

It;s so absurd it's ludicrous.. not unlike Bradford and Cam Newton being rated more highly than Tebow..

It's like it's too easy to actually deal with reality.. so people get things half ass backwards for entertainment..

Like starting Kolb over Vick.. LOL

OABB
07-29-2011, 01:44 PM
A top 10 defense is bad!

You McFans are idiots. You had to be pretty dumb to think he was doing a good job.

awesome.

so just to clarify. we give up 90 points in two games in the playoffs and its not that our defense is bad but thay we have bad matchups.

i say matchups arent as important as having a good or bad defense.

you say that doesnt matter.

i say what if our 3-4 was played with cripples, you say its manning and his inability to beat 3-4 teams.

than i point out that our matchup failed when we had a 3-4 and you say manning figured out the matchup.

maybe YOU are macruder?

you are retreating faster than a frenchmen in the face of nazis.

jhns
07-29-2011, 01:49 PM
awesome.

so just to clarify. we give up 90 points in two games in the playoffs and its not that our defense is bad but thay we have bad matchups.

i say matchups arent as important as having a good or bad defense.

you say that doesnt matter.

i say what if our 3-4 was played with cripples, you say its manning and his inability to beat 3-4 teams.

than i point out that our matchup failed when we had a 3-4 and you say manning figured out the matchup.

maybe YOU are macruder?

you are retreating faster than a frenchmen in the face of nazis.

I said our D was top ten under McDaniels? Interesting.

You say a top ten defense is bad because it had trouble with one team.

You claim Manning didn't have trouble with 3-4 defenses.

You supported everything McDaniels did.

You have proven that you can't read.

There is no need to retreat. You have shown that you just started watching football, and have a third grade education.

OABB
07-29-2011, 02:16 PM
I said our D was top ten under McDaniels? Interesting.

You say a top ten defense is bad because it had trouble with one team.

You claim Manning didn't have trouble with 3-4 defenses.

You supported everything McDaniels did.

You have proven that you can't read.

There is no need to retreat. You have shown that you just started watching football, and have a third grade education.

didnt say manning didnt struggle with 3-4. i just said.thats not the reason he scored 90 points.

yes....90. thats not a typo. 90 points in two games is not " trouble"... thats not good defense.

you are a shanidiot. you shanfans are stupid. I imagine we were one player away from holding manning down right?

by the way....you are the one arguing that allowing 41 points, a perfect qb rating and five touchdowns is a " matchup" problem.

shanfail. shanidiot.

jhns
07-29-2011, 02:26 PM
didnt say manning didnt struggle with 3-4. i just said.thats not the reason he scored 90 points.

yes....90. thats not a typo. 90 points in two games is not " trouble"... thats not good defense.

you are a shanidiot. you shanfans are stupid. I imagine we were one player away from holding manning down right?

by the way....you are the one arguing that allowing 41 points, a perfect qb rating and five touchdowns is a " matchup" problem.

shanfail. shanidiot.

Both years, this team was top ten in both points and yards. One team gives the defense peoblems and you call them bad. I call them a top ten defense. Then, I live in reality, something McFans are not able to claim.

jhns
07-29-2011, 02:31 PM
As for the thread topic, we are all glad you like losers. Then, we already knew McFans enjoyed losing. QBs know their worth and theit attitudes reflect that. Elway threw a fit when competition was brought in. He even got a coach fired. You like loser attitudes. That is really something to be proud of!

BroncoBuff
07-29-2011, 02:32 PM

Yeah, do they want Andrew Luck or not? We're at war, pick a side.

And Cutler's beef was that he was lied to (which we know now he almost certainly was), not so much that they might've been looking to move him. On the other hand, odds are huge John has been honest with Orton since the start.

OABB
07-29-2011, 02:34 PM
Both years, this team was top ten in both points and yards. One team gives the defense peoblems and you call them bad. I call them a top ten defense. Then, I live in reality, something McFans are not able to claim.

top ten? so what? what matters is how your team plays in the playoffs. i know you are a cutler fan and care more about stats in regular season thsn you do about winning, but smart people who know football know stats are meaningless.

maybe you should follow the chargers.

im a bronco fan, and i like winning playoff games.

and when my d gives up 90 points i know that means exactly what it means.

jhns
07-29-2011, 02:37 PM
top ten? so what? what matters is how your team plays in the playoffs. i know you are a cutler fan and care more about stats in regular season thsn you do about winning, but smart people who know football know stats are meaningless.

maybe you should follow the chargers.

im a bronco fan, and i like winning playoff games.

and when my d gives up 90 points i know that means exactly what it means.

You throw out 32 of 34 data points in order to have a point. Then, it isn't that they struggle with one team, they were just lucky against all the other teams!

A five year old could come with better logic than you.

OABB
07-29-2011, 02:40 PM
You throw out 32 of 34 data points in order to have a point. Then, it isn't that they struggle with one team, they were just lucky against all the other teams!

A five year old could come with better logic than you.

phillip rivers has winning record and great stats. top five qb the last five years. i think hes not great because he cutlers it up in the playoffs. you must think rivers is top three qb?

2 of 34? the two games are playoff games. 90 points.

orange crush?

jhns
07-29-2011, 02:43 PM
phillip rivers has winning record and great stats. top five qb the last five years. i think hes not great because he cutlers it up in the playoffs. you must think rivers is top three qb?

2 of 34? the two games are playoff games. 90 points.

orange crush?

LOL

Rivers is a top QB...

2 of 34. What a pathetic argument.

OABB
07-29-2011, 02:49 PM
LOL

Rivers is a top QB...

2 of 34. What a pathetic argument.

rivers is tops...in the regular season. 2 of 34 is a good argument when those.two losses.were FORTY ****ing plus poinys in the playoffs!

shanfans are.so stupid. get an education.

jhns
07-29-2011, 02:53 PM
2 of 34 is a good argument

LOL

Yeah it is! Only a McFan would think that being a Shanahan fan is a bad thing. "Haha, you like a Bronco great!". Well, yeah.

OABB
07-29-2011, 02:59 PM
LOL

Yeah it is! Only a McFan would think that being a Shanahan fan is a bad thing. "Haha, you like a Bronco great!". Well, yeah.

im a huge shanny fan. im also not a girl. I can call it like it is.

90 points in two playoff games...

i think thats bad, you think its top ten having an off day.

this makes you biased AND stupid. enjoy.

thankd for getting pwned so hard. i like the belt and didnt want to lose it.

the champ is here!

thanks for avoiding my questions. it made my victory that much easier.

Bronx33
07-29-2011, 04:29 PM
Orton doesn't have tear ducts.

he has vaginal ducts (though very small)

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
07-30-2011, 09:23 PM
The Dolphins couldn't acquire Orton for one year because they couldn't carry his $8.8 million against their salary cap. Orton, in turn, decided that if he was going to play on a one-year contract, he might as well stay in Denver.
The deal appeared dead before it even reached the discussion regarding compensation. Contrary to several reports suggesting the hang-up to the deal was about draft pick compensation, the Broncos never made an offer. There was no bluffing or waiting on the Dolphins to meet the Broncos' demand. It never got that far. The Broncos never made an offer. The trade never got past Orton's contract.

Read more: Trade saga stalls as Orton rejoins Broncos huddle strong - The Denver Post (http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_18583140#ixzz1TeZl49Hq) http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_18583140#ixzz1TeZl49Hq
Read The Denver Post's Terms of Use of its content: http://www.denverpost.com/termsofuse

Regardless of how you feel about Cutler. Tell again how Orton and McDumbass isn't Effffffffing us in the a$$!!!!

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
08-02-2011, 11:36 PM
http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=6827386&categoryid=2459789