PDA

View Full Version : Brady Quinn ?

Quoydogs
07-28-2011, 10:51 PM
I was just watching broncos TV and Brady Quinn was on there saying he was the only guy that didn't get a chance to play last year and he sure wished he would have.

Didn't he play in a couple of games and completely blow ass ?

Hogan11
07-28-2011, 10:54 PM
Preseason only. The guy has no chance here and should request a trade...unless he actually enjoys holding a clipboard and having earphones on his head every Sunday.

Hey Todd Collins made a long career out of such a thing.

Dagmar
07-28-2011, 10:55 PM
No.

strafen
07-28-2011, 10:59 PM
I was just watching broncos TV and Brady Quinn was on there saying he was the only guy that didn't get a chance to play last year and he sure wished he would have.

Didn't he play in a couple of games and completely blow ass ?

No, he didn't play any regular season games.
Brady Quinn is a guy that we need to find out where he fits on our team.
Has he made improvements, has he regressed?
We don't know, sooner or later we need to find out what we've got here...

I'm pretty sure he'd love the opportunity to compete, but I'm not sure it'll be with the Broncos.

gunns
07-28-2011, 11:12 PM
I wish they had put him on the same boat as Maroney.

Mogulseeker
07-28-2011, 11:22 PM
Preseason only. The guy has no chance here and should request a trade...unless he actually enjoys holding a clipboard and having earphones on his head every Sunday.

He's a classy guy and will bide his time. Quinn will be a solid backup this year and a decent starter next year.

broncocalijohn
07-28-2011, 11:39 PM
I think it is just more fun to make fun of the guy then to realize he might have some sort of value backing up our starter. I know he can't even think of being a #3 QB but if Orton is moved, he moves up most likely to #2. I cant see Tebow playing a ton of full games. Quinn would be your one series guy in some games. If it is a full game, is he a Brister or a Simms?

Houshyamama
07-28-2011, 11:48 PM
He is absolutely useless right now. I honestly have no idea how good he is because I've never REALLY seen him play. Give him a chance or ship him out and bring in a true backup. I hate ND as much as the next guy and have never been a Quinn fan, but you gotta at least give him a shot to suck or shine.

Boomhauer
07-29-2011, 12:02 AM
McD seemed to think Quinn's as valuable to a team as Hillis, yet oddly wouldn't play either.

SonOfLe-loLang
07-29-2011, 12:21 AM
I wonder how people would view Brady Quinn if he looked like Kyle Orton. I dont get the hate. He had a bad preseason game, then a decent one. He didnt look amazing in Cleveland, but no QB ever does.

NUB
07-29-2011, 12:44 AM
Quinn played like absolute crap in the games he was in. However, he played for really bad Cleveland teams. The coaching staff never put a lot of confidence in him and really didn't give the young QB a fair chance. I honestly think he has the ability to be a solid QB. I really do. I think he got the Tim Couch treatment in Cleveland where people didn't give him enough time or they harped on him for not playing better on a really awful team.

I can easily see Brady Quinn being a Rich Gannon/Tommy Maddox type sometime in his career.

FireFly
07-29-2011, 12:47 AM
Well he had some talent coming out of college.

I think his 2 biggest problems are

a) He played in Cleveland
b) His confidence is shot because of where he last played

If a coach gave him a real chance to compete, to be the guy, I think he could prove some people wrong.

razorwire77
07-29-2011, 12:53 AM
All burning man homosexual jokes aside, his measurables are good. He probably has the best arm of any QB on the roster. He's got decent mobility and a quick release. His problems are mostly mental, which if you're a mentally weak NFL QB, regardless of abilities you're ****ed (see Kyle Boller, Jamarcass, etc. etc. etc.) If Orton gets dealt, Quinn's going to get a **** ton of work in the preseason. I'm interesting to see how he produces, or if he's mentally shot beyond repair.

ZONA
07-29-2011, 02:13 AM
Tell Miami to go ahead and send us that 5th round pick. But send them Quinn instead of Orton. Hey Miami, you only want to give up a 5th round pick then 5th round value is what you'll get in return, idiots.

Pick Six
07-29-2011, 09:17 AM

He gets paid, AND there's no wear and tear on his body. That sounds like a good deal to me...