PDA

View Full Version : F*** you very much Josh McDumba**

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
07-28-2011, 08:48 PM
<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Lt2_C9wLNjU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Why the Effff!!!! do you sign a OPS like Orton for $8.8 million for ONE year. You dickless a$$hole!!!

SoCalBronco
07-28-2011, 08:53 PM
Ahahahahaha...that's ****ing awesome.

DomCasual
07-28-2011, 08:53 PM
So, you're saying you're basically on the fence about Josh, then? ???

Dr. Broncenstein
07-28-2011, 08:55 PM
Someone is going to be hung over tomorrow.

TheReverend
07-28-2011, 08:55 PM
This is Bowlen's fault.

bronco militia
07-28-2011, 08:59 PM
http://www.dlcache.indiatimes.com/imageserve/0eIubVE2SU2OQ/x350.jpg

SoCalBronco
07-28-2011, 08:59 PM
This is Bowlen's fault.

^5

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
07-28-2011, 09:01 PM
I mean, I knew he boned us with that contracted. I just didn't think we were this boned. What did the Eagles get for Kolb? A 1st and 3rd for a guy that went 1-4/2-5. And we can't get a 2nd for a guy that went 8-8 2 years ago and took the Bears to the playoffs.

baja
07-28-2011, 09:02 PM
What do you expect he's a Canadian living in the USA. "F' in traitor coward.

Agamemnon
07-28-2011, 09:11 PM
I actually agreed with the Cutler and Marshall trades and loved the Tebow pick. All the same this made me laugh.

Agamemnon
07-28-2011, 09:14 PM
I mean, I knew he boned us with that contracted. I just didn't think we were this boned. What did the Eagles get for Kolb? A 1st and 3rd for a guy that went 1-4/2-5. And we can't get a 2nd for a guy that went 8-8 2 years ago and took the Bears to the playoffs.

I still can't wrap my head around the whole Kolb thing. No matter how hard I try, I just can't figure out how Kolb has that kind of value off of seven sub-par starts. I mean the guy has shown less than Tebow at this point.

OBF1
07-28-2011, 09:15 PM
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

If this was news this year I would be on board with you, but this was LAST YEAR already. Please try to get over it.

Dagmar
07-28-2011, 09:16 PM
http://www.esotericwhale.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/36-let-it-go.png

TheReverend
07-28-2011, 09:17 PM

I dunno man. I mean, 8-8 is a PRETTY sweet selling point.

vancejohnson82
07-28-2011, 09:18 PM
raise your hand if you have seen a vagina lately?

ZachKC
07-28-2011, 09:18 PM
lol at the moment where there is a pause and then..... "I want to kick you right in your dome"

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
07-28-2011, 09:33 PM
I dunno man. I mean, 8-8 is a PRETTY sweet selling point.

Its 2 winng from being 10-6. 10-6 is playoffs.

extralife
07-28-2011, 09:40 PM
9 million a year is below average for a starting NFL QB. and there was no bonus.

Taco John
07-28-2011, 09:47 PM
http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/5179/mcdanielsstressed.gif

Agamemnon
07-28-2011, 09:47 PM
Its 2 winng from being 10-6. 10-6 is playoffs.

Tell the 2008 Patriots that...

Taco John
07-28-2011, 09:50 PM
I'm just happy that he's not our coach anymore. Imagine if we were still stuck with that loser how it would feel right now. That guy sucked all the oxygen out of being a fan.

http://www.shockya.com/news/wp-content/uploads/total_recall_arnold_scream1.jpg

Los Broncos
07-28-2011, 10:08 PM
I supported him all the way up to the cheating case, after that he had to go.

Agamemnon
07-28-2011, 10:10 PM
I'm just happy that he's not our coach anymore. Imagine if we were still stuck with that loser how it would feel right now. That guy sucked all the oxygen out of being a fan.

http://www.shockya.com/news/wp-content/uploads/total_recall_arnold_scream1.jpg

Exactly how I feel at the possibility of Orton being our starting QB again this year...

strafen
07-28-2011, 10:12 PM
A painful chapter in our history hopefully not to repeat itself.
That was bad in more ways than one.

broncocalijohn
07-28-2011, 10:42 PM
"I DONT CARE!" Funny video.

You gave him more rope than I did. I believe the Hillis trade was my last straw.

wolf754life
07-28-2011, 10:46 PM
he hurt us soo bad.............like 5 yrs of rebuilding bad....

broncocalijohn
07-28-2011, 10:53 PM
I still can't wrap my head around the whole Kolb thing. No matter how hard I try, I just can't figure out how Kolb has that kind of value off of seven sub-par starts. I mean the guy has shown less than Tebow at this point.

They are betting that Kolb has upside and Orton is at the same plain as before and won't get better. As they say, "He is what he is." I like Kolb but passing on a sure veteran starter is like them playing the draft. Crap shoot.

Agamemnon
07-28-2011, 11:04 PM
They are betting that Kolb has upside and Orton is at the same plain as before and won't get better. As they say, "He is what he is." I like Kolb but passing on a sure veteran starter is like them playing the draft. Crap shoot.

It's more than that though. They gave up ridiculous value for the guy and signed him to a exorbitant contract. And for what? Seven starts over four years with a 73 point QB rating is not something I would ever bank on.

Meanwhile we can't get jack for a guy with two straight 3000 yard, 85+ QB rating seasons. Even if he's not as good as his stats he's a hell of a lot better than Kolb. I just don't get it.

TheReverend
07-28-2011, 11:09 PM
It's more than that though. They gave up ridiculous value for the guy and signed him to a exorbitant contract. And for what? Seven starts over four years with a 73 point QB rating is not something I would ever bank on.

Meanwhile we can't get jack for a guy with two straight 3000 yard, 85+ QB rating seasons. Even if he's not as good as his stats he's a hell of a lot better than Kolb. I just don't get it.

What

Agamemnon
07-28-2011, 11:12 PM
What

Thought I was pretty clear. So far Kolb is a giant pile of suck. Orton on the other hand is just a big pile of meh.

TheReverend
07-28-2011, 11:30 PM
Thought I was pretty clear. So far Kolb is a giant pile of suck. Orton on the other hand is just a big pile of meh.

Andy Reid has a pretttttttttttttty solid history with QBs.

Andy Reid scouted and hand picked at the top of the 2nd.
Andy Reid developed.
Andy Reid wouldn't let him go for any less than a 1st

vs.

A guy who only produced in a system all other QBs have produced in and at every stop has had their FO actively trying to replace him after evaluations and self-scouting.

......and that's not even getting into the actually arm in Kolb's favor, or mobility or athleticism, etc

broncosteven
07-29-2011, 08:03 AM
http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/5179/mcdanielsstressed.gif

That Presser thread was fun!

Pick Six
07-29-2011, 08:06 AM
Whatever. Bowlen wanted to give this young coach a chance. It didn't work out, so he went back to experience. We'll be fine...

vancejohnson82
07-29-2011, 08:08 AM

Andy Reid developed.

vs.

A guy who only produced in a system all other QBs have produced in and at every stop has had their FO actively trying to replace him after evaluations and self-scouting.

......and that's not even getting into the actually arm in Kolb's favor, or mobility or athleticism, etc

you are usually a guy who goes with stats to back your argument

I would like to see you come up with one to support your Kolb is better than Orton...and don't use upside because on numerous occasions you have shot down those retorts from others

s0phr0syne
07-29-2011, 08:13 AM
Taken as a whole without context and with the advantage of retrospect, you can't help but ask yourself WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

bendog
07-29-2011, 08:13 AM
Well, judging from what NFL front offices are doing, I think there's a pretty good trend of GMs thinking Kolb's better than Orton .... of course they all could be wrong.

vancejohnson82
07-29-2011, 08:16 AM
Well, judging from what NFL front offices are doing, I think there's a pretty good trend of GMs thinking Kolb's better than Orton .... of course they all could be wrong.

exactly.....Whitehurst went for more last year

but I guess he is better than Orton too

TheReverend
07-29-2011, 08:18 AM
you are usually a guy who goes with stats to back your argument

I would like to see you come up with one to support your Kolb is better than Orton...and don't use upside because on numerous occasions you have shot down those retorts from others

I go with FACTS to back my arguments.

Those were facts.

vancejohnson82
07-29-2011, 08:22 AM
I go with FACTS to back my arguments.

Those were facts.

fact is that Kolb has done very little on the professional level and Orton has done more...he's a more proven commodity

mkporter
07-29-2011, 08:24 AM

That's when I lost it too. I tried to hold it together, but I was lying to myself.

mkporter
07-29-2011, 08:28 AM

Andy Reid developed.

vs.

Doesn't this describe Kolb too? Getting a QB from Reid is like getting a RB from Shanny. They probably just aren't as good as they seemed.

TheReverend
07-29-2011, 08:36 AM
Doesn't this describe Kolb too? Getting a QB from Reid is like getting a RB from Shanny. They probably just aren't as good as they seemed.

That's a very good point. Repped.

They do have a precedent for gouging people with backup QBs as well (ref: AJ Feeley)

TheReverend
07-29-2011, 08:37 AM
fact is that Kolb has done very little on the professional level and Orton has done more...he's a more proven commodity

Orton's also had another 3 seasons as a starter... that's like claiming he's better than Bradford because he's proven more.

vancejohnson82
07-29-2011, 08:54 AM
Orton's also had another 3 seasons as a starter... that's like claiming he's better than Bradford because he's proven more.

ehhhh, I see your point but Kolb/Bradford is kinda unfair

Bradford's potential and what he's even proven as a rook would make anyone comfortable with paying him the money that Kolb got....in the end the Cards are betting on what they can get with Kolb as opposed to knowing what your going to get with a guy like Orton

TheReverend
07-29-2011, 08:55 AM
ehhhh, I see your point but Kolb/Bradford is kinda unfair

Bradford's potential and what he's even proven as a rook would make anyone comfortable with paying him the money that Kolb got....in the end the Cards are betting on what they can get with Kolb as opposed to knowing what your going to get with a guy like Orton

What about Kolb's potential and what he proved to Andy Reid in camps?

vancejohnson82
07-29-2011, 09:49 AM
What about Kolb's potential and what he proved to Andy Reid in camps?

he proved to Andy Reid that he was expendable....but potential is just that

which is why Whitehurst was picked up at such a price last year

alkemical
07-29-2011, 10:32 AM

hahaha

TheReverend
07-29-2011, 10:40 AM
he proved to Andy Reid that he was expendable....but potential is just that

which is why Whitehurst was picked up at such a price last year

Expendable for one of the best young corners in the league and a 2nd round draft pick from a team that just selected 5 overall.

That's my kind of "expendable".

vancejohnson82
07-29-2011, 11:32 AM
Expendable for one of the best young corners in the league and a 2nd round draft pick from a team that just selected 5 overall.

That's my kind of "expendable".

no doubt, but I think we can both agree that the Cardinals grossly overpaid for a guy that MAY be good

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
07-30-2011, 09:23 PM
The Dolphins couldn't acquire Orton for one year because they couldn't carry his $8.8 million against their salary cap. Orton, in turn, decided that if he was going to play on a one-year contract, he might as well stay in Denver.
The deal appeared dead before it even reached the discussion regarding compensation. Contrary to several reports suggesting the hang-up to the deal was about draft pick compensation, the Broncos never made an offer. There was no bluffing or waiting on the Dolphins to meet the Broncos' demand. It never got that far. The Broncos never made an offer. The trade never got past Orton's contract.

Read more: Trade saga stalls as Orton rejoins Broncos huddle strong - The Denver Post (http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_18583140#ixzz1TeZl49Hq) http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_18583140#ixzz1TeZl49Hq
Read The Denver Post's Terms of Use of its content: http://www.denverpost.com/termsofuse

Regardless of how you feel about Cutler. Tell again how Orton and McDumbass isn't Effffffffing us in the a$$!!!!

Punisher
07-30-2011, 11:19 PM
http://orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?p=3228569#post3228569

I think someone post this already

chadta
07-31-2011, 05:11 AM

unlike those american chicken **** pussys that live in mexico