mrblloyd Brandon Lloyd
Great news b4 bed! Sweet dreams
9 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

mrblloyd Brandon Lloyd
So happy!
10 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

snowspot66
07-27-2011, 10:29 PM
Oh my God somebody just spill the ****ing beans. The lockout was less frustrating that this.

Carmelo15
07-27-2011, 10:29 PM
No it's probably about Orton. They seemed to pretty close. I'm pretty sure he's happy that Orton is going somewhere where he's wanted.

strafen
07-27-2011, 10:32 PM
No it's probably about Orton. They seemed to pretty close. I'm pretty sure he's happy that Orton is going somewhere where he's wanted.

+2

SonOfLe-loLang
07-27-2011, 10:33 PM
perhaps he just got laid

mkporter
Maybe he scored a contract extension. There was some **** floated about him holding out because he wanted a new deal. Don't buy into him holding out, but I wouldn't be surprised if he asked for a reworked deal after last year.

worm
Maybe he got laid.

worm
07-27-2011, 10:34 PM
You suck SonofLeLo!

HooptyHoops
07-27-2011, 10:35 PM
I doubt it is about Mebane, as why would a WR be stocked about a DT? Yep, getting paid.

MacGruder
07-27-2011, 10:35 PM

So you think he likes Orton as a freind but knows he is limited as a player? Because Lloyd was making very pro comments about Tebow at the end of last season.

Arkansas Bronco
07-27-2011, 10:37 PM
perhaps he just got laid

Does that mean he just went ham?

maher_tyler
07-27-2011, 10:40 PM
Maybe he scored a contract extension. There was some **** floated about him holding out because he wanted a new deal. Don't buy into him holding out, but I wouldn't be surprised if he asked for a reworked deal after last year.

One good year after a up and down mediocre career...i say do it again before he gets a big pay day.

SonOfLe-loLang
07-27-2011, 10:40 PM
You suck SonofLeLo!

Quit stealin my material :)

mkporter
07-27-2011, 10:42 PM
One good year after a up and down mediocre career...i say do it again before he gets a big pay day.

Depends on how reasonable his alleged (by me) request was. If it was reasonable, then do it. If it was top receiver $$ then wait it out and hope for the best.

ChrisToker
07-27-2011, 10:47 PM
Hopefully Mebane signed?

mrblloyd Brandon Lloyd
Great news b4 bed! Sweet dreams
9 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

mrblloyd Brandon Lloyd
So happy!
10 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Judging by fact he is a WR (even though his stint as journey man prob put ego in check)most likely it was something in HIS personal life. My bet would be extension or re-working of HIS contract or he got word that his new rims will arrive before he goes to camp tomorrow to show of to the guys.

Bronco Boy
07-27-2011, 10:49 PM
It probably means we traded for Tom Brady or equivalent player.

Houshyamama
07-27-2011, 10:56 PM

This is my guess

Carmelo15
07-27-2011, 11:10 PM
So you think he likes Orton as a freind but knows he is limited as a player? Because Lloyd was making very pro comments about Tebow at the end of last season.

I think he has a good relationship with both QBs. He's happy to have Tim as his QB. Lloyd isn't a dumbass he knows he's gotta have his QB's back.

But he's happy Kyle will get to be a starter elsewhere. Or in his words, "moving onto greener pastures". He said as much in an interview with Vic Lombardi from CBS 4 Denver

BroncoMan4ever
07-27-2011, 11:14 PM

Lloyd just seems like a class guy. Yes he and Orton are supposedly pretty close because of the relationship carry over from Chicago, but that doesn't mean he can't see the good in Tebow because of a friendship. Also, as he pointed out in a radio interview with 104.3 the fan here in Denver, he, Orton, basically the entire team could see the writing on the wall that it was going to be Tebow time in Denver. And because of that there is no need to rock the boat, but rather be supportive of the guy who will be throwing you the ball and potentially increasing or decreasing his value over the 2011 season.

MacGruder
07-27-2011, 11:15 PM
I think he has a good relationship with both QBs. He's happy to have Tim as his QB. Lloyd isn't a dumbass he knows he's gotta have his QB's back.

But he's happy Kyle will get to be a starter elsewhere. Or in his words, "moving onto greener pastures". He said as much in an interview with Vic Lombardi from CBS 4 Denver

I agree with you to a point... but Lloyd has made conflicting comments, imo. It seemed like he was much more pro Tebow at the end of last season and this season it seems like he wishes Orton was starting by his comments.

DBroncos4life
07-27-2011, 11:17 PM
Twitter vs Wiki.....

MacGruder
07-27-2011, 11:17 PM
Lloyd just seems like a class guy. Yes he and Orton are supposedly pretty close because of the relationship carry over from Chicago, but that doesn't mean he can't see the good in Tebow because of a friendship. Also, as he pointed out in a radio interview with 104.3 the fan here in Denver, he, Orton, basically the entire team could see the writing on the wall that it was going to be Tebow time in Denver. And because of that there is no need to rock the boat, but rather be supportive of the guy who will be throwing you the ball and potentially increasing or decreasing his value over the 2011 season.

That is a good way of describing it but it makes it tough to figure out what guys really think about Tebow's abilities. I just hope everyone is on board and gives him a fair chance. All this crazy unwarranted media negativity could hurt Tebow in that way.

ozomulsion
07-27-2011, 11:20 PM
Judging by fact he is a WR (even though his stint as journey man prob put ego in check)most likely it was something in HIS personal life. My bet would be extension or re-working of HIS contract or he got word that his new rims will arrive before he goes to camp tomorrow to show of to the guys.

Ding ding ding!! "Gutter, tell her what she's won" (PCU)

DBroncos4life
07-27-2011, 11:22 PM
That is a good way of describing it but it makes it tough to figure out what guys really think about Tebow's abilities. I just hope everyone is on board and gives him a fair chance. All this crazy unwarranted media negativity could hurt Tebow in that way.

Both Lloyd and Orton are BIG10 players.....

UberBroncoMan
07-27-2011, 11:30 PM
He just nailed the exclusive first interview with Josina tomorrow?

MacGruder
07-27-2011, 11:35 PM
Both Lloyd and Orton are BIG10 players.....

They are both non-SEC, so they might as well be.

gunns
07-27-2011, 11:46 PM

He was saying basically the same thing on NFLN. Started out saying his job was to help Tebow be the best QB he could be and that Orton was great and would be great wherever he goes.

DBroncos4life
07-28-2011, 01:02 AM
They are both non-SEC, so they might as well be.

Most years both Purdue and Illinois end up in the BIG10.

IHaveALight
07-28-2011, 01:05 AM
He probably just found out about Santonio's payday when he sent that.

DHallblows
07-28-2011, 01:29 AM

What are you, Tim's mother?

Christ. It's football, these grown men can make decisions on teammates on their own without your dipshyt whining about unfair media coverage

MacGruder
07-28-2011, 01:46 AM
What are you, Tim's mother?

Christ. It's football, these grown men can make decisions on teammates on their own without your dipshyt whining about unfair media coverage

What are you. not a fan of football?

If you were a fan of football... or sports in general.. you would be hoping Tebow gets his fair shake, too. Because he is one of the greatest athletes ever and could be great in the NFL if only people in the NFL actually had a clue what they are doing and knew how to use him.

These grown men need to just do their jobs and play their best no matter WHO is playing. Unfortunately sports has become like politics.. There is no objectivity anywhere.

Let me guess.. you are a fan of a college outside the SEC, right?

BroncoMan4ever
07-28-2011, 06:26 AM
He just nailed the exclusive first interview with Josina tomorrow?

or more than likely Josina wanted to interview him and a stipulation was that he nail her first.

BroncoMan4ever
07-28-2011, 06:28 AM

i think like everyone the teammates have questions regarding Tim's abilities. but ultimately they want him to be successful, because for the most part just about every players 1st priority is winning and a successful Tebow means wins. because of that i think the professionals will all work as hard for Tebow as they would for almost any other QB.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
07-28-2011, 06:30 AM

If you were a fan of football... or sports in general.. you would be hoping Tebow gets his fair shake, too. Because he is one of the greatest athletes ever and could be great in the NFL if only people in the NFL actually had a clue what they are doing and knew how to use him.

These grown men need to just do their jobs and play their best no matter WHO is playing. Unfortunately sports has become like politics.. There is no objectivity anywhere.

You're a moron.

Bob's your Information Minister
07-28-2011, 06:34 AM
"A pro bowler has been traded"

Man-Goblin
07-28-2011, 06:37 AM
Maybe he got laid.

MacGruder
07-28-2011, 06:45 AM
i think like everyone the teammates have questions regarding Tim's abilities. but ultimately they want him to be successful, because for the most part just about every players 1st priority is winning and a successful Tebow means wins. because of that i think the professionals will all work as hard for Tebow as they would for almost any other QB.

They really shouldn't though. No more than any other highly touted rookie QB.. the real questions should be about whether NFL coaches are competent enough to build a smart system to match his unique abilities. The only guy i think capable of accomplishing that task is Bill Bellichick.

Steve Prefontaine
07-28-2011, 07:12 AM
"A pro bowler has been traded"
THE DEAL IS DONE!

Smiling Assassin27
07-28-2011, 07:14 AM
Maybe he got laid.

Look for a jubilant Josina tweet in 5...4...

bowtown
07-28-2011, 07:17 AM
Anyone else a little suprised that Lloyd hasn't put up any contract stink yet?

Beantown Bronco
07-28-2011, 07:30 AM
Anyone else a little suprised that Lloyd hasn't put up any contract stink yet?

The Broncos have already told him that they can't handle more than one thing at a time and need at least a day or two to cool off after every "major" action. The Gaffney trade pretty much ruined any chance he had of getting any attention this week.

Maybe next week.

Pick Six
07-28-2011, 09:03 AM
Lloyd just saved 15% off his car insurance...

DHallblows
07-28-2011, 11:34 AM

I'm a fan of real football: the NFL. Why would I watch sub-par teams in college? (including the SEC)

That's like asking if I'm a fan of a team outside the North Division of the American Conference in the Pacific Coast League...the correct answer is: I don't watch AAA because MLB gives me better baseball to watch.

vancejohnson82
07-28-2011, 11:44 AM
I'm a fan of real football: the NFL. Why would I watch sub-par teams in college? (including the SEC)

That's like asking if I'm a fan of a team outside the North Division of the American Conference in the Pacific Coast League...the correct answer is: I don't watch AAA because MLB gives me better baseball to watch.

well, in that case...any opinion you have of any rookie is invalid

because you have not watched them play

DHallblows
07-28-2011, 11:50 AM
well, in that case...any opinion you have of any rookie is invalid

because you have not watched them play

Where am I giving my opinion of a rookie?

(Psst: I'm just making a point with MacGruder. Let's refrain from siding with him, chief)

cutthemdown
07-28-2011, 11:55 AM
Maybe the good news was Orton is staying.

vancejohnson82
07-28-2011, 11:55 AM
Where am I giving my opinion of a rookie?

(Psst: I'm just making a point with MacGruder. Let's refrain from siding with him, chief)

I don't read his posts....but going back through the thread its just more ridiculousness from him about Tebow being unstoppable like the NFL is some sort of video game

(yawn...and then apologies for mistakingly taking his side)

DHallblows
07-28-2011, 02:11 PM
I don't read his posts....but going back through the thread its just more ridiculousness from him about Tebow being unstoppable like the NFL is some sort of video game

(yawn...and then apologies for mistakingly taking his side)

Apology accepted, Boss ;)