PDA

View Full Version : Virgil Green

Quoydogs
07-27-2011, 07:38 PM
Virgil Green Agrees to Contract

According to a P.R representative for X.A.M Sports (Virgil Greens' agency), Green has reportedly agreed to a four year deal with the Denver Broncos. He will now be able to report to camp immediately.

Per Facebook.

BroncoDoug
07-27-2011, 07:39 PM
@johnelway
John Elway
Draft choices Julius Thomas, Mike Mohamed and Virgil Green have been signed. Still finalizing contracts of our other picks.

That One Guy
07-27-2011, 08:11 PM
@johnelway
John Elway
Draft choices Julius Thomas, Mike Mohamed and Virgil Green have been signed. Still finalizing contracts of our other picks.

It's sad. I don't follow the draft nearly as close as some but usually I have a basic grasp. This year though, I'm reading these names and thinking "Who the F is that?"

Shananahan
07-27-2011, 08:13 PM
How could you frequent this place, root for the Broncos and still not know who the team drafted by now?

Punisher
07-27-2011, 08:13 PM
Oh a TE cool ( Puts finger up ass then smells it)

That One Guy
07-27-2011, 08:16 PM
How could you frequent this place, root for the Broncos and still not know who the team drafted by now?

Usually I wait for mini-camps and pick up all the pertinent details in the "XXX for the HOF" threads that each of our rookies get. This year the discussions weren't there so since the week of the draft, I haven't really heard those names. Mike Mohammed just reminds me of the DC sniper. As I strain my brain though, I'm thinking he's the S we drafted. Guess I'll have to freshen up on stuff as TC hits.

Shananahan
07-27-2011, 08:22 PM
Weird. I wouldn't be able to resist finding out about new players on the team.

Shananahan
07-27-2011, 08:22 PM
( Puts finger up ass then smells it)
This is exactly what I envision you doing before and after every post you make.

FireFly
07-27-2011, 08:30 PM
These are the things we need to get done ASAP. This is a good thing. Sadly, I'm not particularly high on the 2 TE's we drafted, but I'm hoping that they surprise me!

OBF1
07-27-2011, 08:31 PM
This is exactly what I envision you doing before and after every post you make.

Then he "Quits"

Goobzilla
07-27-2011, 08:44 PM
These are the things we need to get done ASAP. This is a good thing. Sadly, I'm not particularly high on the 2 TE's we drafted, but I'm hoping that they surprise me!

If they can't crack this depth chart, they just can't play. Sad bunch of TE's on the roster, Quinn is awful, We got the wrong Gronkowski, and Coats is meh. Plus Quinn is awful.