PDA

View Full Version : I guess this means we let go of Marcus Thomas?

Broncobiv
07-27-2011, 06:16 PM
He's been going off on Twitter:

MarcusThomas_79 Marcus Thomas
Man I wish teams can understand that I smash for a livin

I want to thank the real fans who knows football and knows who a real baller is im not a bust I will smash anyone who is in front of me

They need to make a movie about my life I have a treal ent. Story for ya fo real and for some reason the happy ending hasnt came yet

Just go n ham right now my bad I just herd sum news. Its faster 2 type this way and u can act like u can spell

And finally:

I dont wanna get into to much trouble but yall know wuz up I wanna go ham but I cant. Who ever I sign wit I wont let them down yall goin 2 c

Sorry if this isn't news, but I thought I'd post it just in case.

Cmac821
07-27-2011, 06:19 PM
That doesn't make a lot sense and if wasn't for the title I would have no idea

Agamemnon
07-27-2011, 06:19 PM
Sweet lord, what an assclown.

No Marcus you're not a bust. Busts are high draft picks that fail.

Gcver2ver3
07-27-2011, 06:20 PM
i can only imagine we have some DTs lined up if we have him feeling this way...

but thats me being optimistic...

KipCorrington25
From what I can gather there is some sort of affinity for ham?

yerner
FLorida education. Still, I would have liked him back in the rotation if he wasn't too pricey and wasn't a starter.

razorwire77
07-27-2011, 06:23 PM
The only positive memory I associate with Marcus Thomas as a Bronco is the training camp back flip years ago.

He's basically butt hurt, because any of the three FA DT's we are courting are significant upgrades to his position.

See ya Marcus, it's been memorable. Oh wait, it hasn't been.

WolfpackGuy

"He goin hard up in wher'er he be at"

Lestat
this is what happens when a player thinks he's worth more than teams do.

cmhargrove
07-27-2011, 06:27 PM
See ya later Marcus. Cram a ham up yo a$$. You don't smash nobody for a livin, that's why u hittin the bricks. Enjoy yo life as a backup at anotha team, or hangin around Florida smokin' pot, asnd talkin about the good 'ol days when you should have studied a real major. Happy trails MT...

OABB
07-27-2011, 06:28 PM

ham=

hard as a mother****er.

vancejohnson82
07-27-2011, 06:29 PM
thats the most emotion I've ever seen out of him

schaaf
HAM- Hard As A Mother****er

broncocalijohn
Ham and ignorant on common spelling. I guess football jocks being dumb has found their specimen for 2011.

cmhargrove
07-27-2011, 06:30 PM
HAM- Hard As A Mother****er

And.... He's referring to hiself in this fashion?

Broncobiv
07-27-2011, 06:30 PM
ham=

hard as a mother****er.

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Qa1rjCZxtxo?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

wolf754life
07-27-2011, 06:31 PM
too many guys like this 4-12

lots of ballin alright.

OABB
And.... He's referring to hiself in this fashion?

I'm going to go ham on the next person that doesn't understand what ham means.

cmhargrove
Awwwwwwww damn! I'm a HAM!

Punisher
07-27-2011, 06:33 PM

I want to thank the real fans who knows football and knows who a real baller is im not a bust I will smash anyone who is in front of me

They need to make a movie about my life I have a treal ent. Story for ya fo real and for some reason the happy ending hasnt came yet

Just go n ham right now my bad I just herd sum news. Its faster 2 type this way and u can act like u can spell

And finally:

I dont wanna get into to much trouble but yall know wuz up I wanna go ham but I cant. Who ever I sign wit I wont let them down yall goin 2 c

LMAO! who in the black is putting up these tweets

Gcver2ver3
07-27-2011, 06:35 PM
Awwwwwwww damn! I'm a HAM!

http://thatsenuff.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/lombardi-trophy.jpg

HooptyHoops
07-27-2011, 06:35 PM
I don't understand any of it, except the part of him saying 'whoever he signs with I won't let them down.' That definitely says he is going elsewhere. So, we are getting thinner on DL....

cmhargrove
07-27-2011, 06:37 PM
I don't understand any of it, except the part of him saying 'whoever he signs with I won't let them down.' That definitely says he is going elsewhere. So, we are getting thinner on DL....

As opposed to fatter, and pot-smokier?

mugshot

cutthemdown
07-27-2011, 06:41 PM
Hopefully Broncos land Mebane, then trade for Albert Haynesworth, then start to scare some qbs.

DomCasual
07-27-2011, 06:44 PM
I think I understand. I'll try and translate:

It would be prudent if the organizations interested in employing me could educate themselves on the aggressive nature of my professional approach.

I feel gratitude to those who support me. They are aware that I am a professional at my trade. I am not unsuccessful, by any means. I become aggressive whenever there is an obstacle, real or perceived, in my path!

I am an interesting person with a highly engaging story to tell. The story has not a happy ending, which is confusing to me.

I feel excited and aggressive at the moment, as I have just been the receiver of pertinent information. I wish to disseminate this information in as efficient a manner as possible. Do not judge my message for not being perfectly constructed.

And finally:

I wish to avoid consequences for my reaction, at this moment. I feel excited and aggressive, and wish to avoid getting more so. Whichever organization employs me will be satisfied with the results of my efforts. I believe time will bear this concept out.

Bronco Boy
07-27-2011, 06:45 PM
He's going to take some ham into his bed? That's a regular Thursday night for me.

broncosteven
07-27-2011, 06:46 PM
I used to have a treal ent

Punisher
07-27-2011, 06:49 PM
He's going to take some ham into his bed? That's a regular Thursday night for me.

NO NO his going Ham

It's short for Going In

A regularly used black term in urban areas

By the way that was funny what kind of ham you take to bed?

Garcia Bronco
Silly uneducated kids that millions.

Ratboy
Marcus Thomas is one of the people the front office wants to sign.

Broncobiv
07-27-2011, 06:51 PM
Yeah...at first I thought he was talking about these guys:

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g214/Raybi3z/ent_isengard_small.jpg

Maybe he is...I'm still not sure.

cmhargrove
07-27-2011, 06:51 PM
Marcus Thomas is one of the people the front office wants to sign.

Been on the light rail today?

Garcia Bronco
07-27-2011, 06:52 PM

It would be prudent if the organizations interested in employing me could educate themselves on the aggressive nature of my professional approach.

I feel gratitude to those who support me. They are aware that I am a professional at my trade. I am not unsuccessful, by any means. I become aggressive whenever there is an obstacle, real or perceived, in my path!

I am an interesting person with a highly engaging story to tell. The story has not a happy ending, which is confusing to me.

I feel excited and aggressive at the moment, as I have just been the receiver of pertinent information. I wish to disseminate this information in as efficient a manner as possible. Do not judge my message for not being perfectly constructed.

I wish to avoid consequences for my reaction, at this moment. I feel excited and aggressive, and wish to avoid getting more so. Whichever organization employs me will be satisfied with the results of my efforts. I believe time will bear this concept out.

LMAO

Garcia Bronco
07-27-2011, 06:53 PM

SSSss****tt...I do it on Winsday.

Ratboy
07-27-2011, 06:53 PM
Been on the light rail today?

Maybe... (http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos/2011/07/26/broncos-pushing-to-re-sign-marcus-thomas/8143/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+dp-blogs+%28Denver+Post%3A+Blogs%29)

broncosteven
07-27-2011, 06:54 PM
By the way that was funny what kind of ham you take to bed?

Black Forest with crackers and mustard + some swiss cheese!

Punisher
07-27-2011, 06:57 PM

Sounds sexy

yerner
07-27-2011, 06:59 PM

well done, sir. ****ing funny ****. what's sad is i actually didn't need the translation though. i'm not sure what that says about me.

TheReverend
07-27-2011, 07:03 PM

And finally:

http://img.foodnetwork.com/FOOD/2003/11/11/ham_with_cider_glaze_lead.jpg

Bronco Boy
07-27-2011, 07:05 PM

Just no honey baked. Way too messy. Trust me.

broncocalijohn
07-27-2011, 07:05 PM
well done, sir. ****ing funny ****. what's sad is i actually didn't the translation though. i'm not sure what that says about me.

We still don't know if that means you understood it or you didnt. Since the bolded part is part retard, I take it you understood the man.

broncosteven
07-27-2011, 07:08 PM
Yeah...at first I thought he was talking about these guys:

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g214/Raybi3z/ent_isengard_small.jpg

Maybe he is...I'm still not sure.

Is that a rock jew from Chris Elliotts show Eagleheart?

robbieopperude
07-27-2011, 07:18 PM

LOL

robbieopperude
07-27-2011, 07:21 PM
Is that a rock jew from Chris Elliotts show Eagleheart?

R U Serious? That is an Ent from the trilogy Lord of the Rings.

yerner
07-27-2011, 07:23 PM
We still don't know if that means you understood it or you didnt. Since the bolded part is part retard, I take it you understood the man.

I'm offended by your use of the word retard. Please substitute 'drunk' in the future.

broncosteven

The Rock jews were way cooler, they were orthadox and HAM

broncocalijohn

He is a NASA geek not a SCI FI geek that doesn't involve space.

broncosteven
07-27-2011, 07:29 PM
He is a NASA geek not a SCI FI geek that doesn't involve space.

You are correct sir, I am not into Fantasy, love the space Sci-Fi!

Hamrob
07-27-2011, 09:48 PM
Well considering it's been 24hrs and there's not talk of us signing Thomas...maybe he's history?

Kaylore
07-27-2011, 09:59 PM
Well considering it's been 24hrs and there's not talk of us signing Thomas...maybe he's history?

Not history; Ham.

ChrisToker
07-27-2011, 10:12 PM
Hopefully Broncos land Mebane, then trade for Albert Haynesworth, then start to scare some qbs.

Be careful talking about Fat Al, i've been getting some serious hate mail from OM posters

HAT
07-27-2011, 10:26 PM

Far and away the best post of 2011.....Well done sir!

http://www.wtam.com/cc-common/mlib/1263/08/1263_1282646870.jpg

BroncoMan4ever
07-27-2011, 11:20 PM

i am deadly serious about this compliment i am giving you and in no way being sarcastic at all.

thank you for translating the language of uneducated dumbass into english for the masses

Pick Six
07-28-2011, 10:00 AM
When did Marcus start dating Josina? :ouwknow:

Broncobiv
07-30-2011, 07:17 PM
So...apparently our incomprehensible inability to sign any decent DT's has caused us to look into bringing back Thomas.

Marcus Thomas to visit Broncos (http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos/2011/07/30/marcus-thomas-to-visit-broncos/8472/)

Officially, it’s called a free-agent visit. The Broncos will bring unrestricted free agent Marcus Thomas, who played for them the previous four years, into Dove Valley headquarters for a visit.

Imagine the Broncos’ recruiting pitch: “Now over here, Marcus, is where you ate three meals a day for the past four years … ”’

Anyway, we can only assume Thomas is really coming in for a physical and to prove he’s in shape. At which, he would likely get a deal done to stay with the Broncos.

WolfpackGuy
07-30-2011, 07:19 PM
He's one ham(f)!

Hamrob
07-30-2011, 07:26 PM
Wow, Xanders best signing may end up being Marcus Thomas. Imagine that!

Lestat
07-30-2011, 07:32 PM
wow, just wow. a FA visit for our own FA.

eddie mac
07-30-2011, 07:33 PM
So...apparently our incomprehensible inability to sign any decent DT's has caused us to look into bringing back Thomas.

Marcus Thomas to visit Broncos (http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos/2011/07/30/marcus-thomas-to-visit-broncos/8472/)

Desperation is a sad state of affairs.

Ratboy
07-30-2011, 07:47 PM
Desperation is a sad state of affairs.

This should not be a desperation move.

We should have signed his ass in the beginning and went after another DT in Free Agency.

yerner
07-30-2011, 07:53 PM
Thomas is decent. They should have already signed him. It would have been nice to have him backing someone up though.

gtown
07-30-2011, 07:55 PM
Good God. It's last call, the lights haven't come on yet, and we are seriously hitting on a girl that might outweigh you and your friends together. This is sad.

oubronco
07-30-2011, 07:58 PM
Way to upgrade the worst position on the team ROFL!

SoCalBronco
07-30-2011, 08:32 PM
"Officially, it’s called a free-agent visit. The Broncos will bring unrestricted free agent Marcus Thomas, who played for them the previous four years, into Dove Valley headquarters for a visit"

Ahahahahahaha....this is classic.

db56
07-30-2011, 08:36 PM
Marcus who?? never heard of him...

mkporter
07-30-2011, 08:53 PM
Are we really so thin at DT, that we are bringing in rejects from the Denver Broncos? Man, we are in bad shape.

rovolution
07-30-2011, 08:57 PM

Hilarious!

OABB
07-30-2011, 09:02 PM
Are we really so thin at DT, that we are bringing in rejects from the Denver Broncos? Man, we are in bad shape.

awesome. i lold

BroncoMan4ever
07-30-2011, 10:05 PM
we are just days into free agency, the league year hasn't officially started yet, we will bring DL in to Denver. sure a mebane, cofield or jenkins signing would have been great and a lot of fun, but it never seemed like a serious possibility due to lack of cap space. add in recent releases as well this team will be signing 2nd and 3rd level free agents as a stop gap for this season.

razorwire77
07-31-2011, 12:31 AM

LOL

One correction. We are so thin at DT that we are attempting to bring in rejects from the Denver Broncos.

KipCorrington25
07-31-2011, 12:36 AM
Thomas is decent. They should have already signed him. It would have been nice to have him backing someone up though.

Yeah, invisible on a 32nd ranked defense. :notworthy

NFLBRONCO
07-31-2011, 12:39 AM
I'll only believe Thomas is gone. If I hear it on the Light rail he's staying

razorwire77
07-31-2011, 12:59 AM
I don't know where the Mane mythical Marcus Thomas is decent story originated from. Dude was non-existent when he stated in 2008. He was non-existent as a rotational player last year. He has 75 career tackles in 4 years for Christ's Sake.

And the best part, is that the FO is going to be forced to grovel to try and get him back, because they've crapped out on signing every decent FA DT that's come down the pike.

kappys
07-31-2011, 02:50 AM
I don't know where the Mane mythical Marcus Thomas is decent story originated from. Dude was non-existent when he stated in 2008. He was non-existent as a rotational player last year. He has 75 career tackles in 4 years for Christ's Sake.

And the best part, is that the FO is going to be forced to grovel to try and get him back, because they've crapped out on signing every decent FA DT that's come down the pike.

Because when we switched mid season to the 3-4 nonsense scheme he actually had some decent plays at end(the whole scheme was so 'effed that its easy to forget) - not that I really think he could replicate that at UT or DE again.

ol#7
07-31-2011, 03:01 AM
Well, at least we get someone who smash for a living. For some reason I am underwhelmed.

Atwater His Ass
07-31-2011, 03:03 AM
backflips are awesome, that's why