PDA

View Full Version : Bye- Bye Brady Q.......

txtebow
07-27-2011, 12:57 PM
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/07/27/jake-delhomme-learns-the-inevitable/

RunSilentRunDeep
07-27-2011, 12:59 PM
I blame myself for clicking on this thread.

Kaylore
07-27-2011, 01:00 PM
txtebow is on ignore for me, though I don't remember why. Is there another trade?

DomCasual
07-27-2011, 01:00 PM

I blame myself, too.

I made a stupid mistake. I was wrong. That's all there is to it.

Rabb
07-27-2011, 01:01 PM
txtebow is on ignore for me, though I don't remember why. Is there another trade?

no, he's being an idiot...it's a link to the PFT article of Jake being released from Cleveland

DomCasual
07-27-2011, 01:02 PM

No, Jake Delhomme was cut.

You were right to have him on ignore, for whatever the reason.

razorwire77
07-27-2011, 01:02 PM
In before the I hate Delhomme rant/meltdown

huh??
07-27-2011, 01:03 PM

Yeah... me too.:-[

mkporter
07-27-2011, 01:04 PM

Me too, although I usually look at thread starters. The thread is useless, but at least his avatar is pleasant.

DHallblows
07-27-2011, 01:06 PM
In before the I hate Delhomme rant/meltdown

Why the **** would that happen? He got cut by Cleveland...

jhns
07-27-2011, 01:09 PM
Hi, I'm NASA. I enjoy sending probes to Uranus.

Peoples Champ
07-27-2011, 01:10 PM
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/07/27/jake-delhomme-learns-the-inevitable/

who is in your avatar?

TailgateNut
07-27-2011, 01:11 PM
Me too, although I usually look at thread starters. The thread is useless, but at least his avatar is pleasant.

I you prefer a somalian lunch menu!

broncocalijohn
07-27-2011, 01:13 PM
who is in your avatar?

Probably his sister.

Jason in LA
07-27-2011, 01:14 PM
It's super annoying when the thread title does not match the content of the thread. I'm expecting to read news about Quinn being released or traded, and I get Jake Delhomme news, which very loosely is linked to the Broncos and Quinn.

ColoradoDarin
07-27-2011, 01:16 PM
This message is hidden because txtebow is on your ignore list.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
07-27-2011, 02:16 PM
EmpireOrange's source even thinks this is bull****.

Pick Six
07-27-2011, 02:23 PM
The link confirms the strong possibilty of Delhomme reuniting with Fox. The first thing that needed to happen was Delhomme's release. It's not a stretch to say that Delhomme will be in and Quinn will be out. Give the OP a break...:sunshine:

Kaylore
07-27-2011, 02:25 PM
EmpireOrange's source even thinks this is bull****.

LOL

cutthemdown
07-27-2011, 02:26 PM

No he is saying that Delhomme has been cut and that Fox will make him the bkup and get rid of Brady Quinn

coachmastermind
07-27-2011, 03:24 PM
Nah, it'll be:

Tebow
Delhomme
Quinn

Shananahan
07-27-2011, 03:29 PM
http://i53.tinypic.com/sp9fu0.jpg

Shananahan
07-27-2011, 03:29 PM
Maybe, in light of that, he'll play for free this year.

Bob's your Information Minister
07-27-2011, 03:44 PM
Brady Quinn...another knob many of you polished hilariously.

DomCasual
07-27-2011, 03:50 PM
Brady Quinn...another knob many of you polished hilariously.

Like who? All I remember was a bunch of people angry that we traded The Great White Hope for him.

bendog
07-27-2011, 03:53 PM
There were posters who were saying "Josh" would coach him up. Personally, I was impressed that it turned out he wasn't gay ... not that there'd be anything wrong with a gay quarterback, assuming he had any ability, which Quinn does not.

DBroncos4life
07-27-2011, 04:07 PM
who is in your avatar?

I was hoping he was a she, I've been sending naughty PMs for months now. Ha!

UberBroncoMan
07-27-2011, 04:27 PM
I'd rather have Brady than Jake.

Bob's your Information Minister
07-27-2011, 04:45 PM
Like who? All I remember was a bunch of people angry that we traded The Great White Hope for him.

Tons of you. One of you had a Brady Quinn avatar forever. ROFL!

strafen
07-27-2011, 04:54 PM
I'd rather have Brady than Jake.We're probably going to end up with both.
Once the Orton's trade is consumated, then we might go after Delhomme to be a back-up...

DarkHorse
07-27-2011, 04:58 PM
Where are the moderators around this joint? Why are these stupid misleading threads allowed to be posted especially during a frenzied FA signing period like we have now.

This place is, and has been for a long time, in need of actual active moderators that know what they're doing.

strafen
07-27-2011, 05:10 PM
Where are the moderators around this joint? Why are these stupid misleading threads allowed to be posted especially during a frenzied FA signing period like we have now.

This place is, and has been for a long time, in need of actual active moderators that know what they're doing.

Just look at the front page...
Anything that has gone 6+ pages is worthless read. Just read the first two pages, and you've read all you needed to read, otherwise don't even bother.
There are moderators, it's that there's no moderation.
Those guys can't do **** until Taco approves, otherwise they're worthless...

This place is one of the most hostile places on the net anywhere!

I'm more active during the football season than in the off-season, even then, you'll have the same morons from last year, and the year before following around attacking you, while the mods do nothing once they see you they have 15k post, been here 5+ years, etc...
It's ridiculous.

And before somebody says anything...
I'm here because I want to be here, and for the little football related posts you can get before the thread takes a shiit after few pages....

Shananahan
07-27-2011, 05:18 PM
Little to no moderation is better than the opposite.

Punisher
07-27-2011, 05:21 PM
who is in your avatar?

This

DarkHorse
07-27-2011, 05:24 PM
Yeah but you have to admit SOME moderation is necessary. I'm a mod on several car racing forums that get very hostile when you're talking about "my car is faster than your car" etc... those are tough to moderate - some of the stupid little **** on this site would be very simple to moderate.

For one - this Bob guy, why hasn't he been muzzled yet? He posts the most ignorant **** i've ever read, it's all antagonistic postings - ignorant and ill informed at that. Why?

The first page of this site could have 10 threads deleted right off the bat because of misleading titles or just stupid ignorant crap that has no place here.

I use the site to get my NFL news - not just Broncos news - it's a nice place to find a collection of NFL news. The problem comes into play when people think it's cute to use their own pet names for players in thread titles.

Phoneco or Foneco (whatever the stupid **** is) signs with XXX team - who the **** is phoneco????

If you're going to create an informational thread on topic with NFL news why not just use some common ****ing sense and not use anagrams, nicknames, stupid thread titles etc... - make it easier for those of us that don't play the HS name game to understand what the subject is about.

Archer81
07-27-2011, 05:31 PM
Yeah but you have to admit SOME moderation is necessary. I'm a mod on several car racing forums that get very hostile when you're talking about "my car is faster than your car" etc... those are tough to moderate - some of the stupid little **** on this site would be very simple to moderate.

For one - this Bob guy, why hasn't he been muzzled yet? He posts the most ignorant **** i've ever read, it's all antagonistic postings - ignorant and ill informed at that. Why?

The first page of this site could have 10 threads deleted right off the bat because of misleading titles or just stupid ignorant crap that has no place here.

I use the site to get my NFL news - not just Broncos news - it's a nice place to find a collection of NFL news. The problem comes into play when people think it's cute to use their own pet names for players in thread titles.

Phoneco or Foneco (whatever the stupid **** is) signs with XXX team - who the **** is phoneco????

If you're going to create an informational thread on topic with NFL news why not just use some common ****ing sense and not use anagrams, nicknames, stupid thread titles etc... - make it easier for those of us that don't play the HS name game to understand what the subject is about.

Alan Faneca, Steelers, Jets and Cards guard. A poster kept calling him Foneco, so it became an OM meme.

:Broncos:

broncocalijohn
07-27-2011, 05:49 PM
Darkhorse, if you cant get with FONECO, then you dont belong here. At least know what or who it is. By the way, blasphemy talking bad about Foneco.

OBF1
07-27-2011, 06:36 PM
This message is hidden because Bob's your Information Minister is on your ignore list.
This message is hidden because jhns is on your ignore list.

This thread is full of my all time favorites

Dagmar
07-27-2011, 07:05 PM

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_fw7iF68JR8k/SJaVdRWHE9I/AAAAAAAAUnc/RqbC4AVn6kU/s400/Pot-calling-the-kettle-black-734818.jpg

missingnumber7
07-27-2011, 08:41 PM

You come here to get your NFL news....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

There has been no actual NFL news here in several years.

And Foneco was gold.

ColoradoDarin
07-27-2011, 08:42 PM
This message is hidden because Bob's your Information Minister is on your ignore list.
This message is hidden because jhns is on your ignore list.

This thread is full of my all time favorites

bahahahahahahahah

ZONA
07-28-2011, 02:04 AM
Dude, don't just post **** to get attention. What a ****in waste of webspace.

Boomhauer
07-28-2011, 03:05 AM
Probably his sister.

I'd hit it

Blueflame
07-28-2011, 05:18 AM

With all due respect, some would consider a forum where moderators "muzzled" posters for "posting ignorant stuff" (which would require a subjective "judgment call" on the part of the moderator) to be "overmoderated". Here on the Mane, we make fun of such posters and call them "entertainment".

Please realize that it is not possible to please all of the posters all of the time. We'll be going back to football-only on the main board Monday... and at that time it will become far easier for you to find the football-news content. :)

Blueflame
07-28-2011, 05:41 AM
Just look at the front page...
Anything that has gone 6+ pages is worthless read. Just read the first two pages, and you've read all you needed to read, otherwise don't even bother.
There are moderators, it's that there's no moderation.
Those guys can't do **** until Taco approves, otherwise they're worthless...

I'm more active during the football season than in the off-season, even then, you'll have the same morons from last year, and the year before following around attacking you, while the mods do nothing once they see you they have 15k post, been here 5+ years, etc...
It's ridiculous.

And before somebody says anything...
I'm here because I want to be here, and for the little football related posts you can get before the thread takes a shiit after few pages....

It's still offseason Strafen. And if the Mane is all that "hostile"... then it might not be such a bad idea to take a closer look... analyze and acknowledge the role your own actions/posts have played in making it that way. The mods can't force other posters to like you or to respect your takes; that's up to you.

jhns
07-28-2011, 07:43 AM
The mods can't force other posters to like you or to respect your takes

This should be changed. Everyone should be forced to accept my opinion as the truth.