PDA

View Full Version : Anybody Know A Good And/Or Cheap Dry Cleaner In The Denver Area?

RhymesayersDU
07-26-2011, 09:32 PM
Topic says it all.

Oh, and I think Tim Tebow will be good, Von Miller will improve the defense, and we need to get another RB alongside Slowshon. So there.

Irish Stout
07-26-2011, 09:35 PM
When I was working in Arvada I used KwikClean - 24 hour turn around and real cheap. Its on 64th between Ward and Simms. That may be out of your way, but its the only one I have used in the area so far where I was real pleased with price, speed and quality. Used some other place downtown and found the price to be outrageous.

RhymesayersDU
07-26-2011, 09:36 PM
Yeah. Some googling has found me some pretty expensive places. I mean, I'll bite the bullet if I have to, but I figure I would ask around.

Man-Goblin
07-26-2011, 09:36 PM
Need to get rid of some DNA, eh?

Corner Hangars. Belview and Wads. Ask for Rico. Tell them MG sent you. He'll take care of ya.

RhymesayersDU
07-26-2011, 09:38 PM
Will save that for future reference. Will slide a $50 in the mail slot.

Meck77
07-26-2011, 10:07 PM
When I'm in Denver I go to a place in Aurora. .80 cents a pound for laundry service. Costs me about $10 a week. Same day service. Everything is folded perfectly. I have no clue how they make it come out so good. Couldn't tell you about dry cleaning. Gave up wearing ties and slacks years ago.

You Denver boys might be too scared to come to my neck of the woods though.

Swedish Extrovert
07-26-2011, 10:22 PM
I go to this place at 1703 East Evans Avenue.... not sure what it's called but the Korean lady that works there knows me by name.

baja
07-26-2011, 10:29 PM
http://www.dryel.com/

baja
07-26-2011, 10:31 PM
I go to this place at 1703 East Evans Avenue.... not sure what it's called but the Korean lady that works there knows me by name.

Does she call you hombre guapo?

Swedish Extrovert
07-26-2011, 11:15 PM
Baja, drycleaning is bad for the environment. So is dryel. It's bad for your spiritual wellbeing.

baja
07-26-2011, 11:24 PM
Baja, drycleaning is bad for the environment. So is dryel. It's bad for your spiritual wellbeing.

That's why the dry cleaning lady knows you by name because you are so environmentally conscious.

BTW I noticed you deleted your embarrassing thread.

broncocalijohn
07-27-2011, 12:02 AM

And you call her girl #5. (If you didnt read his thread, then you wont have a clue what it means).

BTW, I saw Baja's name in the thread and I figure before I get to his post, I am almost sure that he will be telling us how dry cleaning harms you or the environment. Not a betting man but it almost seems like a sure thing.

RhymesayersDU
07-27-2011, 06:02 AM

The place right by the Shad... I used to go to this place when I was at DU. I may start going back. It's not a terribly long drive, but was trying to avoid it. They did always do a good job though, and I know they're pretty decently priced.

Meck77
07-27-2011, 07:54 AM
Here you go DU. Read for yourself. Yelp is the way to go if you haven't used it.

http://www.yelp.com/search?find_desc=dry+cleaners&ns=1&find_loc=Denver%2C+CO

EmpireOrange
07-27-2011, 08:06 AM
[QUOTE=RhymesayersDU;3227091]Anybody Know A Good And/Or Cheap Dry Cleaner In The Denver Area?QUOTE]

What is this bull sheit? I thought its football season! All off topics crap off the main, right? Put this in the butt. I will not entertain!