PDA

View Full Version : PFT: Seahawk player rep Chester Pitts says lockout may go on two more full weeks

SoCalBronco
07-20-2011, 11:36 PM
From PFT:
We’re gonna need more ice for all of this champagne.

At a time when it has been widely believed that the NFLPA* and the NFL will approve the proposed labor deal and open the doors for free agency and training camps next week, Seahawks guard Chester Pitts told Tony Bruno of FOX Sports Radio that it will take “two full weeks” to get the situation resolved.

Pitts is the Seahawks’ player representative, and he attended Wednesday’s meetings in Washington, D.C. So he’s privy to what’s going on behind closed door

For more, see:
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/07/21/chester-pitts-says-a-deal-isnt-coming-for-two-full-weeks/

That would be blue balls for sure. :(

Meck77
07-20-2011, 11:42 PM
SoCal you aren't going to like my statement but here it goes. At this point my gut says the lawyers are simply making too much money to let this settle. They are the real winners in long nasty disputes. Always.

Please don't take this comment personally.:haw!:

SoCalBronco
07-20-2011, 11:45 PM
SoCal you aren't going to like my statement but here it goes. At this point my gut says the lawyers are simply making too much money to let this settle. They are the real winners in long nasty disputes. Always.

:)

That might be part of it...I know that there's been rumors that Jeffrey Kessler has been trying to torpedo the settlement so he can pursue more litigation (and thus more billing). I suspect, however, that the key issues involve the lockout insurance money as the article suggests, as well as a couple of the named plaintiffs continuing to insist on special benefits as part of the settlement (it was noted earlier today that V. Jackson and Mankins are still insisting on 10m apiece to approve the deal, as named plaintiffs).

Taco John
07-21-2011, 12:11 AM
This is absolutely killing me. This lockout is hurting our team more than we can even imagine.

BroncoMan4ever
07-21-2011, 12:14 AM
its greedy ****s like Jackson and Mankins on the players side holding **** up. then it is Demaurice Smith trying to strong arm **** and make a name for himself. i put the blame for the labor crap squarely on the side of the players. in everything that ever seems to come out about this stuff, it is the owners bending and showing flexibility while the players keep pushing for more.

Bob's your Information Minister
07-21-2011, 12:22 AM
This is absolutely killing me. This lockout is hurting our team more than we can even imagine.

Get ready for 2-14. !Booya!

BroncoMan4ever
07-21-2011, 01:53 AM
Get ready for 2-14. !Booya!

the Chiefs?

not a lot of faith in your team there Bobo

:wiggle:!Booya!

BroncoMan4ever
07-21-2011, 01:59 AM

on the plus side it is ****ing over a lot of teams. outside of teams like Green Bay, New England, Indy, and Pittsburgh most teams had serious work to do, and are being prevented. worst case scenario we remain the 2nd worst team in the league, because there is absolutely no chance in hell Carolina improves more than Denver with Cam Newton at QB and an entirely new coaching staff.

at least in Denver, regardless of the HC change there is still a lot of continuity that will be kept from last season on the offensive side of the ball, and with the majority of the defense having the playbook and working together no one is that far behind in terms of knowing what is going to be expected of them.

you can pretty much assume that most rookies were given copies of playbooks from current players who already had one and have hopefully studied them.

personally i am not all that worried. we were a 4-12 team that picked 2nd overall last year, not like we can really get much worse.

eddie mac
07-21-2011, 02:12 AM
This is the pits.

cutthemdown
07-21-2011, 02:22 AM
Watching NFL Network talking heads like Rich Eisen try and sell these shows about football, when there is none, is pretty funny. Honestly it's sort of pathetic.

tsiguy96
07-21-2011, 03:28 AM
Watching NFL Network talking heads like Rich Eisen try and sell these shows about football, when there is none, is pretty funny. Honestly it's sort of pathetic.

what else is nfl network supposed to do?

anyways, players dragging their feet? they probably just want to avoid training camp as long as possible, HOF game will be cancelled here soon, then snowball effect is possible.

broncobum6162
07-21-2011, 04:34 AM

Please don't take this comment personally.:haw!:

Ain't That the truth!!!!!

TheReverend
07-21-2011, 05:38 AM
Posturing imo

Kaylore
07-21-2011, 05:39 AM
There was an article on PFT a few weeks ago that mentioned they changed the payment arrangement of the legal team for the players in such a way that they no longer will get a piece of a settlement but will be paid for time or something of that nature. I believe it said there is a cutoff too, where they can't milk the system so to speak. The point being I don't know how much of this is the lawyers trying to make more money.

Cito Pelon
07-21-2011, 07:29 AM
Wouldn't surprise me if it took at least a week. Two wouldn't surprise me either.

tsiguy96
07-21-2011, 07:51 AM
settle in, this one will take awhile.

now NFLPA is saying it will take them 2 weeks to recertify, owners are ready to agree to a deal but NFLPA wants 320 million dollars from the OLD cba, and mankins and jackson want $10 million each to sign their names, even though they did ZERO in terms of litigation or negotiation.

baja
07-21-2011, 07:58 AM

Surrender the outcome and life becomes blissful. ;D

SonOfLe-loLang
07-21-2011, 08:05 AM
its greedy ****s like Jackson and Mankins on the players side holding **** up. then it is Demaurice Smith trying to strong arm **** and make a name for himself. i put the blame for the labor crap squarely on the side of the players. in everything that ever seems to come out about this stuff, it is the owners bending and showing flexibility while the players keep pushing for more.

Lets be clear about something. At anytime the owners can lift this lockout. Its an OWNER IMPOSED LOCKOUT

tsiguy96
07-21-2011, 08:06 AM
Lets be clear about something. At anytime the owners can lift this lockout. Its an OWNER IMPOSED LOCKOUT

how can anyone still have this attitude? really?

SonOfLe-loLang
07-21-2011, 08:22 AM
how can anyone still have this attitude? really?

Uhhh, because its true? Is it a players strike? I'm not saying the players are innocent in this matter (i think both sides are a bunch of a-holes), but this "oh the owners are just innocent victims to the players nefarious ways" attitude is just as wrong.

bronco militia
07-21-2011, 08:24 AM
yeah, the owners were ready for a year off of football....they'll be just fine over the next two weeks.

Beantown Bronco
07-21-2011, 08:40 AM
Uhhh, because its true? Is it a players strike? I'm not saying the players are innocent in this matter (i think both sides are a bunch of a-holes), but this "oh the owners are just innocent victims to the players nefarious ways" attitude is just as wrong.

Ummmm, the players just indicated that even if the lockout was lifted, there would STILL not be football for weeks.

SonOfLe-loLang
07-21-2011, 08:44 AM
Ummmm, the players just indicated that even if the lockout was lifted, there would STILL not be football for weeks.

oh, well, perhaps im misunderstanding the situation. I really don't care one way or another. If it takes another 2 weeks to get 10 years of labor peace, i can wait two weeks.

Also, where did you see that?

And, now that i think on it for more than a minute, i sincerely doubt that it'll take 2 weeks and it seems like a planted quote for the sake of negotiation

tsiguy96
07-21-2011, 08:55 AM
oh, well, perhaps im misunderstanding the situation. I really don't care one way or another. If it takes another 2 weeks to get 10 years of labor peace, i can wait two weeks.

Also, where did you see that?

And, now that i think on it for more than a minute, i sincerely doubt that it'll take 2 weeks and it seems like a planted quote for the sake of negotiation

players are saying it will take 2 weeks to recertify as a union, and there is no new CBA until they recertify. owners say it should take a day.

players want more money from the CBA that the owners opted out of, taht CBA is gone, yet they are still trying to collect money from it. mankins and jackson want 10 million dollars just to say ok to the new deal even though they had no part in helping make it, and are willing to hold up the pay for 1900 players and the game for hundreds of millions of fans to get it.

strafen
07-21-2011, 08:57 AM
I'm a little more optimistic.
I think this will resolve between now and Wednesday, if not sooner to have regular season activities by a week from Monday, and again, hopefully sooner.
I don't see this thing still lingering into mid-August...

SonOfLe-loLang
07-21-2011, 09:00 AM
players are saying it will take 2 weeks to recertify as a union, and there is no new CBA until they recertify. owners say it should take a day.

players want more money from the CBA that the owners opted out of, taht CBA is gone, yet they are still trying to collect money from it. mankins and jackson want 10 million dollars just to say ok to the new deal even though they had no part in helping make it, and are willing to hold up the pay for 1900 players and the game for hundreds of millions of fans to get it.

I really dont buy that mankins and jackson are taking the negotiations hostage. Not for a second. In fact, I dont really buy much of the rhetoric coming out of the meetings because I still think they are negotiating and using the media to drop quotes to create public perception.

And i dont think it'll take them 2 weeks to recertify. I think its just one last shot across the bow.

tsiguy96
07-21-2011, 09:30 AM
I really dont buy that mankins and jackson are taking the negotiations hostage. Not for a second. In fact, I dont really buy much of the rhetoric coming out of the meetings because I still think they are negotiating and using the media to drop quotes to create public perception.

And i dont think it'll take them 2 weeks to recertify. I think its just one last shot across the bow.

now the players are wondering why they should reform as a union, which protects the NFL. the players think its a smart idea to try and hold the NFL hostage so they can get wahtever they want, at some point the owners are just going to walk away. its very clear, one side is trying to get this deal done and move forward, the other side is dragging its feet and trying to get more and more and more with pathetic threats etc.

SonOfLe-loLang
07-21-2011, 10:15 AM
now the players are wondering why they should reform as a union, which protects the NFL. the players think its a smart idea to try and hold the NFL hostage so they can get wahtever they want, at some point the owners are just going to walk away. its very clear, one side is trying to get this deal done and move forward, the other side is dragging its feet and trying to get more and more and more with pathetic threats etc.

Its just posturing. I dont think the players really want to stay de-unionized (though im sure they have grounds...it would just epically change the way we see sports, and as a traditionalist, I prefer they stay unionized as sports are their own weird micro-economies anyway). The owners (i believe) stand to lose more if preseason games are lost, so its a last second strong arm. All of the major points have been agreed to, so i sincerely doubt this will all fall apart.

Again, this idea that the owners are innocent victims in all this is pretty absurd.

tsiguy96
07-21-2011, 10:19 AM
Its just posturing. I dont think the players really want to stay de-unionized (though im sure they have grounds...it would just epically change the way we see sports, and as a traditionalist, I prefer they stay unionized as sports are their own weird micro-economies anyway). The owners (i believe) stand to lose more if preseason games are lost, so its a last second strong arm. All of the major points have been agreed to, so i sincerely doubt this will all fall apart.

Again, this idea that the owners are innocent victims in all this is pretty absurd.

so if a deal is this close, why are the players dragging their feet and attempting last second strong arms instead of just agreeing to the negotiated deal? no one said the owners are victims, they are the owners and they were in a business deal that was not sustainable for their costs and expenses, they opted out as per their right from the last negotiated CBA. the players are playing victim, saying they just want to play football etc, and if that was the case the deal would have been done weeks ago, but their refusal to negotiate for weeks on end and now all this is dragging on a situation that does not need to be dragged on.

SonOfLe-loLang
07-21-2011, 10:44 AM
so if a deal is this close, why are the players dragging their feet and attempting last second strong arms instead of just agreeing to the negotiated deal? no one said the owners are victims, they are the owners and they were in a business deal that was not sustainable for their costs and expenses, they opted out as per their right from the last negotiated CBA. the players are playing victim, saying they just want to play football etc, and if that was the case the deal would have been done weeks ago, but their refusal to negotiate for weeks on end and now all this is dragging on a situation that does not need to be dragged on.

Because they obviously still have some unresolved issues. Just because TSIGUY wants football NOW, doesnt mean they want to "screw" themselves over. We're not apart of the negotiations, we don't know exactly what is going on inside there. We just get slanted and planted quotes here and there.

BroncoLifer
07-21-2011, 10:50 AM
...mankins and jackson want $10 million each to sign their names, even though they did ZERO in terms of litigation or negotiation.

Well, that's good non-work, if you can get it.

Beantown Bronco
07-21-2011, 10:54 AM
All of the major points have been agreed to, so i sincerely doubt this will all fall apart.

We're not apart of the negotiations, we don't know exactly what is going on inside there. We just get slanted and planted quotes here and there.

irony

peacepipe
07-21-2011, 10:58 AM

That might be part of it...I know that there's been rumors that Jeffrey Kessler has been trying to torpedo the settlement so he can pursue more litigation (and thus more billing). I suspect, however, that the key issues involve the lockout insurance money as the article suggests, as well as a couple of the named plaintiffs continuing to insist on special benefits as part of the settlement (it was noted earlier today that V. Jackson and Mankins are still insisting on 10m apiece to approve the deal, as named plaintiffs).

it's a conspiracy theory,not a rumor. I wouldn't give it too much credit.

peacepipe
07-21-2011, 11:02 AM
so if a deal is this close, why are the players dragging their feet and attempting last second strong arms instead of just agreeing to the negotiated deal? no one said the owners are victims, they are the owners and they were in a business deal that was not sustainable for their costs and expenses, they opted out as per their right from the last negotiated CBA. the players are playing victim, saying they just want to play football etc, and if that was the case the deal would have been done weeks ago, but their refusal to negotiate for weeks on end and now all this is dragging on a situation that does not need to be dragged on.the owners could've went to the players last yr & got something worked out to avoid a lock out but no the owners decided to wait til now lock out the players in order to strong arm them into a new deal.

you should apply for a job as a NFL public relations person.

FireFly
07-21-2011, 11:03 AM
I wish the players just wanted to play...

peacepipe
07-21-2011, 11:05 AM
I wish the players just wanted to play...

they do, I like welding but it doesn't mean i'm going to do it for minnimum wage.
remember the OWNERS LOCKED THEM OUT. this was a result of a choice owners made.

alkemical
07-21-2011, 11:11 AM
they do, I like welding but it doesn't mean i'm going to do it for minnimum wage.

Yeah, they get minimum wage...next thing ya know - it'll be like slavery!

tsiguy96
07-21-2011, 11:12 AM
the owners could've went to the players last yr & got something worked out to avoid a lock out but no the owners decided to wait til now lock out the players in order to strong arm them into a new deal.

you should apply for a job as a NFL public relations person.

and you might as well work for kessler and company.

you think the players would voluntarily give up a player friendly deal? several players even admitted it was player friendly, owners unanimously voted out of the CBA, that doesnt give you any indication as to what type of deal it was? players play, they get paid at a minimum hundreds of thousands of dollars, and they get several months off every year on top. they are not struggling.

owners have to pay every for stadium costs, player costs, every single bit of staff etc. if they have a deal thats not sustainable for the game of football, why should they stick with it?

Gcver2ver3
07-21-2011, 11:16 AM

minimum wage?...

i get what point you're trying to illustrate, but that is a terrible analogy made...

tsiguy96
07-21-2011, 11:17 AM
@Profootballtalk
Sal Paolantonio on ESPN: "We keep hearing from a lot of owners here that . . . Jeffrey Kessler is holding up this deal."

@realfreemancbs
I'm told Logan Mankins and Vincent Jackson as of 1:30 eastern, are still holding out for $10 million payment to settle lawsuit...

in addition, there will be increased veteran minimum, longer injury gaurantees and higher percentage of salary cap to be the salary floor. players are making out in this deal as well. well, if they allow a deal...

peacepipe
07-21-2011, 11:22 AM
and you might as well work for kessler and company.

you think the players would voluntarily give up a player friendly deal? several players even admitted it was player friendly, owners unanimously voted out of the CBA, that doesnt give you any indication as to what type of deal it was? players play, they get paid at a minimum hundreds of thousands of dollars, and they get several months off every year on top. they are not struggling.

owners have to pay every for stadium costs, player costs, every single bit of staff etc. if they have a deal thats not sustainable for the game of football, why should they stick with it?

1. Kessler? conspiracy theory at best.
2. they don't have to be struggling. that has no bearing what they feel their services are worth.
3. you the tax payer are paying for a bulk of those stadiums.
I have no sympathy for owners. they agreed & put their name on the contract, they now disagree with.

peacepipe
07-21-2011, 11:25 AM
@Profootballtalk

@realfreemancbs

in addition, there will be increased veteran minimum, longer injury gaurantees and higher percentage of salary cap to be the salary floor. players are making out in this deal as well. well, if they allow a deal...

I don't give the owners much credit on this due to the fact that its the opposing attorney.

Beantown Bronco
07-21-2011, 11:26 AM
I don't give the owners much credit on this due to the fact that its the opposing attorney.

But, but.....I thought it was just a conspiracy theory at best.

It's amazing how many times you've been proven wrong around here about the lockout/decertification and the overall timeline and yet you still keep coming back to these discussions. Pure gold.

peacepipe
07-21-2011, 11:48 AM
But, but.....I thought it was just a conspiracy theory at best.

It's amazing how many times you've been proven wrong around here about the lockout/decertification and the overall timeline and yet you still keep coming back to these discussions. Pure gold.

LOL,You moron, you didn't even understand how a decertification worked until you read my posts. you actually thought that the players decertified & the NFL owners in reaction locked the players out. You never understood the FACT(fact=something that actually exists; reality; truth)that owners were locking out the players. ignoring the facts don't make you right. I might have been wrong on some opinions,but not on facts.

Beantown Bronco
07-21-2011, 11:55 AM
LOL,You moron, you didn't even understand how a decertification worked until you read my posts. you actually thought that the players decertified & the NFL owners in reaction locked the players out. You never understood the FACT(fact=something that actually exists; reality; truth)that owners were locking out the players. ignoring the facts don't make you right. I might have been wrong on some opinions,but not on facts.

Not one word of this post is correct or verifiable in any manner. Keep dreaming though.

tsiguy96
07-21-2011, 12:00 PM

players decertified before the lockout took place.

you are just basically wrong on essentially everything youve ever siad.

BroncoMan4ever
07-21-2011, 12:03 PM

the owners shoulddn't break to the wills of greedy ****s like Jackson and Mankins.

yes they started the lockout, but the players are the ones who took it to the courts, their the ones who will not bend on anything.

**** the players i stand in the owners corner

BroncoMan4ever
07-21-2011, 12:09 PM

damn i wish my minimum wage jobs in the past started me at over a million a year.

**** the players they are getting paid damn good money to play a game most of us played simply for fun, and would literally kill to play as our job.

SonOfLe-loLang
07-21-2011, 12:16 PM
The players have a conf call today at like 530 or something. I still believe this gets done sooner than later.

SonOfLe-loLang
07-21-2011, 12:16 PM
irony

There are facts and there is hearsay. it seems that its fact that the major points of the CBA have been agreed to. Timetables and nebulous comments from chester pitts fall under posturing.

SonOfLe-loLang
07-21-2011, 12:17 PM
the owners shoulddn't break to the wills of greedy ****s like Jackson and Mankins.

yes they started the lockout, but the players are the ones who took it to the courts, their the ones who will not bend on anything.

I dont buy for a second the rumor that mankins and jackson are holding this up. I just dont.

SonOfLe-loLang
07-21-2011, 12:19 PM

The players HAD to take it to courts. What were they supposed to do? Just bend over and take the owner's greed? They needed leverage too, ya know.

cutthemdown
07-21-2011, 12:43 PM
what else is nfl network supposed to do?

anyways, players dragging their feet? they probably just want to avoid training camp as long as possible, HOF game will be cancelled here soon, then snowball effect is possible.

I guess do what they are doing but it's pretty funny watching them talk about nothing while trying to act like they are giving us information.

alkemical
07-21-2011, 12:43 PM
all advertising advertises advertising.

gunns
07-21-2011, 12:45 PM
I'm going to cry.

BroncoMan4ever
07-21-2011, 01:04 PM
The players HAD to take it to courts. What were they supposed to do? Just bend over and take the owner's greed? They needed leverage too, ya know.

no they didn't they didn't need to decertify either. they could have remained a union and kept on negotiating instead of taking basically a month away from the bargaining table to get this into the courts. which is now going to be a holdup with the CBA because those cases all need to be settled in some way befroe the CBA is active.

the days and weeks leading up to the players decertifying and taking this to the courts, they were supposedly making headway on a deal. there was no need to go to the courts other than for the players to attempt to strong arm the owners

SonOfLe-loLang
07-21-2011, 01:14 PM
no they didn't they didn't need to decertify either. they could have remained a union and kept on negotiating instead of taking basically a month away from the bargaining table to get this into the courts. which is now going to be a holdup with the CBA because those cases all need to be settled in some way befroe the CBA is active.

the days and weeks leading up to the players decertifying and taking this to the courts, they were supposedly making headway on a deal. there was no need to go to the courts other than for the players to attempt to strong arm the owners

No way, they would have had ZERO leverage and the owners would have waited them out because they could have lasted a lot longer with the 4 billion earned from the television contract. You're forgetting a lot about the crappy (illegal) **** the owners did.

And they are close, relax.

DivineBronco
07-21-2011, 01:15 PM
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/07/21/logan-mankins-apparenty-isnt-happy-with-jeff-kessler/
finally Mankins speaks sorta

"The more I think about: it ol' Billy was right.......

montrose
07-21-2011, 01:27 PM

SoCal, are attorneys bound to any type of fiduciary standard (i.e. working in the best interest of their clients)?

24champ
07-21-2011, 01:44 PM
UFL baby!

http://uflaccess.com/wp-content/themes/themasterplan_tma_v1.4/tma/images/latest/ufllogo4.jpg

NFLBRONCO
07-21-2011, 01:49 PM
UMM I mean UMM might take awhile

bronco militia
07-21-2011, 01:56 PM
UFL baby!

http://uflaccess.com/wp-content/themes/themasterplan_tma_v1.4/tma/images/latest/ufllogo4.jpg

UFL Suspends Training Camp; Future of League in Doubt

http://www.thelasvegasinformer.com/las-vegas-locos/863-ufl-suspends-training-camp-future-of-league-in-doubt.html

:(

bronco militia
07-21-2011, 01:58 PM
http://www.irvinehousingblog.com/images/uploads/lateaugust2008/KoolAidMan_Fullpic_2.gif

OBF1
07-21-2011, 02:07 PM
This can not be true... too many other, "In the know" types around here said that the strike was already over by now... I just can not buy into your story. :)

Crushaholic
07-21-2011, 02:35 PM

I'll take their version of "minimum wage", thank you...:thumbsup:

Old Dude
07-21-2011, 02:55 PM
Give 'em all two or three more weeks and maybe they can close the gap by cutting down on the wages and perks for some more stadium employees.

peacepipe
07-21-2011, 04:43 PM
players decertified before the lockout took place.you are just basically wrong on essentially everything youve ever siad.in order for decertification to have any affect they would have to go first. the owners were going to lock out the players, they decertified in order to try and stop the lock out. it does no good to wait til the owners lock out because by then it is too late. the decision to lock out the players was made long before the players decertified.

SoCalBronco
07-21-2011, 05:46 PM
SoCal, are attorneys bound to any type of fiduciary standard (i.e. working in the best interest of their clients)?

Attorneys do have various fiduciary duties to clients and others. Most states adopt rules of ethics that are largely based on the Model Rules of Professional Conduct, which contain a number of duties...the duty of loyalty, various rules relating to solicitation of services, conflict of interest, competence, rules governing communication, fees etc. In California, most of these rules are codified in our Business and Professions Code as well as our own Rules of Professional Conduct.

Regarding the larger issue of "acting in the best interest of their client", that's more ambiguous. An attorney is supposed to zealously represent their client and there may be some dispute as to whether a certain course of conduct actually promotes the client's position or not. The short answer is that the attorney directs the tactics and strategy in pursuing a certain objective, but that the clients control the overall objectives and they have the final say as to big picture items as to whether they want to settle or not, take a plea bargain etc. The Model Rules have a very specific statement regarding allocation of authority between lawyer and client.

07-21-2011, 11:57 PM
If you think about all the changes in Denver and the lack of experience at key positions...you could be the worst team in football.

BroncoMan4ever
07-22-2011, 12:06 AM
If you think about all the changes in Denver and the lack of experience at key positions...you could be the worst team in football.

not really. the offense for the most part is staying the same. numerous coaches mainly on the offensive side of the ball remained on staff, the defense can't really get any worse than it was a year ago. so at worst we are the same team as a year ago

07-22-2011, 12:23 AM
not really. the offense for the most part is staying the same.

:rofl:

You're thrusting in a ****ty young QB...it's going to change big time.

cutthemdown
07-22-2011, 02:13 AM

They should be a bit better this yr IMO. These guys all know how to play football training camp is over rated. I think Tebow can easily put up the same points Orton did. Defense should be faster and more athletic with the 3 rookies and doom coming back. Broncos won't be good, but I doubt they will be the worst team in football. In any event at the end of the yr Broncos and Chiefs will be much the same, not in the Superbowl. The Chiefs will be better, but not good enough. In fact they haven't been good enough since Len Dawson was around. Is he even alive anymore? What is it with the Chiefs? Why can't they ever be any better then just average?

OABB
07-22-2011, 09:17 AM

You're thrusting in a ****ty young QB...it's going to change big time.

He led our team to more points than orton did. In case you wondered, if an offense scored more, it IS an improvement.

baja
07-22-2011, 09:29 AM

You're <B>thrusting in </B> a ****ty young QB...it's going to change big time.

No we are not he's a self professed virgin

TheReverend
07-22-2011, 09:41 AM
He led our team to more points than orton did. In case you wondered, if an offense scored more, it IS an improvement.

http://i678.photobucket.com/albums/vv148/splitterherz/Marvel%20Animated%20Gifs/Captain%20America/capitainamerica04.gif

strafen
07-25-2011, 01:35 PM
LOL LOL at this thread!

strafen
07-25-2011, 01:36 PM
I'm a little more optimistic.
I think this will resolve between now and Wednesday, if not sooner to have regular season activities by a week from Monday, and again, hopefully sooner.
I don't see this thing still lingering into mid-August...Am I good or what?! :strong:

Crushaholic
07-25-2011, 02:53 PM
LIAR!!!! :sunshine:

strafen
07-25-2011, 04:44 PM
LIAR!!!! :sunshine:;) :strong:

OBF1
07-25-2011, 06:56 PM
This thread is VERY tsiguy-like in so many ways :)