PDA

View Full Version : OM#7 NFL.com Fantasy Football League

Pages : [1] 2

tsiguy96
07-19-2011, 10:41 AM
Said this in the FF thread but didnt want it to get lost...started the first OM fantasy league, if anyone wants to join. We can have multiple leagues if someone wants to start a different one, i started this one on NFL.com

PM me for join information.

Drunk Monkey
07-19-2011, 12:20 PM
Just signed up.

Doggcow
07-19-2011, 12:36 PM
Pay league? Because last time my bro and I never got our money from the Omane league.

Which was cool. All he did was win the championship.

Dagmar
07-19-2011, 12:39 PM
PM sent.

tsiguy96
07-19-2011, 12:42 PM
Pay league? Because last time my bro and I never got our money from the Omane league.

we are thinking about it, we would need someone neutral to collect. if taco or someone would be willing, then yes id like to do a $20 buy in just to keep retention high

cutthemdown
07-19-2011, 01:16 PM

That is total BS. Who on here didn't pay up? ****ing welchers! They give gambling a bad name. !Booya!

jhns
07-19-2011, 01:22 PM
we are thinking about it, we would need someone neutral to collect. if taco or someone would be willing, then yes id like to do a $20 buy in just to keep retention high

I will do you all a favor and hold the money.

Chris
07-19-2011, 01:47 PM
Keep zee money heea

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Uc6VNhgxq0Q/TWUdwHdOphI/AAAAAAAAAH0/TlG5CZO8rdY/s320/swiss-bank-account-bank.jpg

That One Guy
07-19-2011, 02:46 PM
That is total BS. Who on here didn't pay up? ****ing welchers! They give gambling a bad name. !Booya!

I second that but in seriousness. If someone is running a pay league through the OM and not paying up, it should be public knowledge.

That One Guy
07-19-2011, 02:47 PM
And I'll get into this if someone can shoot me the goods.

I just can't remember if I liked NFL.com or not for FF...

worm
07-19-2011, 02:56 PM
I second that but in seriousness. If someone is running a pay league through the OM and not paying up, it should be public knowledge.

I am willing to bet that it has nothing to do with BM13/Apa not 'paying up' and everything to do with Dog sucking at the internetz.

The payments were made to my knowledge to all FFL accounts per the way it has always been done on here for official OM leagues. I was paid after the end of the season per BM13's msgs in the thread and per the process.

What a shocker that its Dog making this claim.

That One Guy
07-19-2011, 02:59 PM
I am willing to bet that it has nothing to do with BM13/Apa not 'paying up' and everything to do with Dog sucking at the internetz.

The payments were made to my knowledge to all FFL accounts per the way it has always been done on here for official OM leagues. I was paid after the end of the season per BM13's msgs in the thread and per the process.

OK. I didn't know any of the backstory but just knew stuff like that doesn't seem to fly around here. That makes more sense.

OBF1
07-19-2011, 03:01 PM
Who's league is this? and who is WE?

That One Guy
07-19-2011, 03:02 PM
Alright, I'm signed up. I'm experienced in kicking beagles in the butt and it'll carry on through into FF.

OOOOooooohhhh Yeaaaaaahhhhhhhh...

tsiguy96
07-19-2011, 03:33 PM
right now:
gunns
me
thatoneguy
drunk monkey
beanerbronco
dagmar

bowtown
07-19-2011, 03:36 PM

This.

That One Guy
07-19-2011, 03:38 PM
right now:
gunns
me
thatoneguy
drunk monkey
bronco beaner
dagmar

LOL

Bronco Beaner?

Is that code for Baja or does someone actually have that name?

tsiguy96
07-19-2011, 03:42 PM
http://www.orangemane.com/BB/member.php?u=11713

Drunk Monkey
07-19-2011, 03:55 PM
Alright, I'm signed up. I'm experienced in kicking beagles in the butt and it'll carry on through into FF.

OOOOooooohhhh Yeaaaaaahhhhhhhh...

Bring it bitch, I will teabone you in the downward dog all week 1. Drunk Monkey was taken btw so I had to fall back on a tried and tested FFL name that has supplied nothing but gold over the years. Prepare to be Beagle bitch slapped.

eddie mac
07-19-2011, 04:07 PM
Thanks for the invite by the way surely that draft date is wrong? Tomorrow at 4pm BST???

cutthemdown
07-19-2011, 04:09 PM

I agree they should be outed and railed on for at least 1 yr for being a welcher. Not paying bets is a sign on really low character IMO. Especially among fellow Bronco fans.

tsiguy96
07-19-2011, 06:45 PM
Thanks for the invite by the way surely that draft date is wrong? Tomorrow at 4pm BST???

oops, tried to make it tentatively on 9/3

Broncoman13
07-19-2011, 07:32 PM

What? You and your neo both got your money last year!!!

Broncoman13
07-19-2011, 07:40 PM
Talking to the mods about this now Doggcow. Your slander is worth a ban, imo. Ps, I have the records to show. I can post them if you would like??/

Dagmar
07-19-2011, 08:45 PM
http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/12329208/images/1286239870516.gif

tsiguy96
07-19-2011, 09:08 PM
we still need a few more people, i think we have 7 so far.

Broncoman13
07-19-2011, 09:10 PM
It's a pretty significant prize. Just waiting to get the go ahead from Taco to post the prize info and expose Doggcow for the fake that he is. Needless to say, he won't be playing in the league this year. Gonna be tough to keep his brother out as he was all class and won the league.

Dagmar
07-19-2011, 09:39 PM
oops, tried to make it tentatively on 9/3

Oh ****. I'll be in Wisconsin seeing Pearl Jam.

tsiguy96
07-19-2011, 09:40 PM
Oh ****. I'll be in Wisconsin seeing Pearl Jam.

thats why its tentative, as soon as we have a full list of people we can set a date that works for everyone.

Doggcow
07-19-2011, 09:42 PM

I checked my mail every ****ing day for 3 months. Nothing ever arrived. My address was right, and the ****ty **** "Leaguesafe" that we paid for didn't fix anything.

Be bitter. We came in and rocked your **** and went 1 and 2 like I SAID WE WOULD BEFORE WE EVEN DRAFTED.

The prior year, when I hosted the league with another person on the yahoo site, it ran flawlessly, the draft didn't randomly ****up, and everyone got paid.

The site never sent our gift card, or ****ed it up, because my address was correct. Period.

Either way, my Bro is still the Champion, and I still finished in front of all ya'll b****es too.

Oh and the league thread got "magically" deleted not long after my bro made an inquiry about our payments. Lol.

Doggcow
07-19-2011, 09:47 PM
It's a pretty significant prize. Just waiting to get the go ahead from Taco to post the prize info and expose Doggcow for the fake that he is. Needless to say, he won't be playing in the league this year. Gonna be tough to keep his brother out as he was all class and won the league.

We never got paid. Period. Why the **** would I want to even bother playing again? Lol. The only challenge in that league was my brother and I went 1-1 against the Champ, most of you can't say that.

Your league sucked. The site sucked. The draft room sucked. Leaguesafe isn't.

And, just like in the thread, you and Apa came out attacking me first.

Dagmar
07-19-2011, 09:49 PM
Those are some serious allegations sir.

http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/78065/78065,1192047140,1/stock-photo-british-police-officer-gesturing-for-you-to-stop-6000484.jpg

HAT
07-19-2011, 09:49 PM
I checked my mail every ****ing day for 3 months. Nothing ever arrived. My address was right, and the ****ty **** "Leaguesafe" that we paid for didn't fix anything.

Be bitter. We came in and rocked your **** and went 1 and 2 like I SAID WE WOULD BEFORE WE EVEN DRAFTED.

The prior year, when I hosted the league with another person on the yahoo site, it ran flawlessly, the draft didn't randomly ****up, and everyone got paid.

The site never sent our gift card, or ****ed it up, because my address was correct. Period.

Either way, my Bro is still the Champion, and I still finished in front of all ya'll b****es too.

Oh and the league thread got "magically" deleted not long after my bro made an inquiry about our payments. Lol.

There is no better escrow site than leaguesafe....But I agree that the actual FF site sucked balls.

Either way, I'm calling user fail on your part.

Doggcow
07-19-2011, 09:52 PM
There is no better escrow site than leaguesafe....But I agree that the actual FF site sucked balls.

Either way, I'm calling user fail on your part.

The card never arrived, be it USPS or whoever delivered it, whoever packaged and sent it from leaguesafe, or whatever. It never arrived, and leaguesafe refused to fix anything.

That One Guy
07-19-2011, 10:25 PM
It sounds like miscommunication. Is it too late to fix this so everyone leaves happy?

For the record though, enough people have vouched that I absolutely believe it was user error on Doggcow's part. Too bad that it was because what should've been a good time was ruined by it but, no less, it appears that this was an isolated incident. Thanks for clearing that up and restoring confidence. Even if it did turn messy...

Broncoman13
07-19-2011, 10:31 PM
Really? And you never thought to bring that up until now... Right. Tell your brother to contact me. I think you're full of shiat and you are the only one that apparently couldn't figure the simple process out. Not surprising that you are sitting here with some make believe story. Even your brother agreed that you shouldn't play again and had to apologize for you constantly. In all seriousness, have your brother contact me. I think you're a fraud, but your brother seems to have it together.

Broncoman13
07-19-2011, 10:34 PM
It sounds like miscommunication. Is it too late to fix this so everyone leaves happy?

For the record though, enough people have vouched that I absolutely believe it was user error on Doggcow's part. Too bad that it was because what should've been a good time was ruined by it but, no less, it appears that this was an isolated incident. Thanks for clearing that up and restoring confidence. Even if it did turn messy...

Gonna get more messy. I just contacted league safe. Card was delivered to the requested address and the card now shows no balance. Plus I have PMs from his brother confirming that they got it squared away. Odd that this is just coming up 6 months later. I would have been raising hell weekly if I was out that much in prizes.

Dagmar
07-19-2011, 10:36 PM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/THISGONBGUD.gif

That One Guy
07-19-2011, 10:40 PM
Gonna get more messy. I just contacted league safe. Card was delivered to the requested address and the card now shows no balance. Plus I have PMs from his brother confirming that they got it squared away. Odd that this is just coming up 6 months later. I would have been raising hell weekly if I was out that much in prizes.

Wow. Why would someone make accusations for absolutely no reason though? Weird folks on the internets, I guess.

Broncoman13
07-19-2011, 10:55 PM
Wow. Why would someone make accusations for absolutely no reason though? Weird folks on the internets, I guess.

Here is the actual message that goes to the commish after your set up the payments. Keep in mind, this is an online safe that is basically tamper proof. I can allocate funds and then appropriate them to the winners. This was the first of two messages for payments:

This is a message from LeagueSafe.com, notifying you that your league commissioner has allocated end-of-season payouts to your league members, as follows:

Team Owner Amount
Puffers and Fluffers Alex (BMan13) $xx5.00
Orange Halos James Sxxxx $xx0.00
AP-Ness Envy Steven $360.00 (DOGGCOW's)
STG's Men in Tight Pants smalltowngrll $xx0.00
Missings Striped Socks Ryan (missingnumber7) $xx0.00
Cover Zero All Day Mediator12 $xx0.00
HAT Matt Hats $xx0.00
Bman is my b**** Phillybroncosnut (Greg) $xx0.00
Tebow's Holy Rollers Lee Cxxxx $xx0.00
Drinking and Drafting bowtown $xx0.00

Message from your commissioner:

Fellow league owners: Above is a summary of our league's payouts. The payouts have already been transferred from your league's balance to owners' accounts. Owners can log in to their LeagueSafe account to withdraw their funds.

If you've won money, your funds are now available for withdrawal from your league page at www.leaguesafe.com.

Click here to withdraw your hard-earned winnings today!

Broncoman13
07-19-2011, 10:58 PM

I will expose Doggcow in every way possible now. Just wait until Nick gets on. I'm willing to bet Doggcow won't have his brother call me. He absolutely got his money.

Br0nc0Buster
07-19-2011, 11:00 PM
Im interested if its a free league

Broncoman13
07-19-2011, 11:03 PM

You seem to be missing something? Are we even talking about the same league? You came in 4th place.

1) Your Bro
2) Me
3) Orange Halos (Worm I think)
4) douchenozzle

Broncoman13
07-19-2011, 11:17 PM

Any other lies you have for us Doggcow??? You're lying and everyone is seeing your true character and what we had to deal with last year. Buyer be warned on this shady cat!

And the league thread that got "deleted" after "inquiring about payments", see for yourself: http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=93118&page=40

Taco John
07-20-2011, 12:21 AM

I've talked with a lawyer about this, and he says that it's a bad idea from a liability standpoint for me to get in the middle of fantasy football wagering.

Taco John
07-20-2011, 12:27 AM
With regards to this payment issue, I'm willing to vouch for Bman13. The guy has been a standup guy in this community for years, and has happily pitched in wherever he could to help make things happen, whether it's helping with fantasy leagues, or providing insight from trainingcamps. Whatever happened, one thing I know for certain, Bman13 isn't out to rip anybody off.

tsiguy96
07-20-2011, 04:40 AM
just so people know, i know there is a higher profile $50 or more league that yall run, but i know i cant afford that and i know there are others too who cant. if we do money on this league it will be $20, which i would like to do and most people who have signed up will as well.

eddie mac
07-20-2011, 05:06 AM
If it's money orientated I'm out. No gambling in my household, seen it wreck too many families.

mwill07
07-20-2011, 05:21 AM
If there is money involved, i'm in. I could use a little walkin'-around-money.

Rabb
07-20-2011, 06:32 AM
I would be down if you still need people

tsiguy96
07-20-2011, 07:02 AM
almost full now, rabb is in.

theAPAOps5
07-20-2011, 07:58 AM

Yep

bowtown
07-20-2011, 08:05 AM
There has never been a bigger pain in the ass FF whiner than dogcow. Apa and BM, I'd love to do the league again this year if dogcow isn't in it. When are you guys firing it up?

theAPAOps5
07-20-2011, 08:13 AM
There has never been a bigger pain in the ass FF whiner than dogcow. Apa and BM, I'd love to do the league again this year if dogcow isn't in it. When are you guys firing it up?

I do not think he will be playing. So feel free to sign up. I need to get with bman to see what the plan is. I have not been as active on the mane so I haven't talked to him about it yet.

I think we will talk about it in another thread though. Do not want to hijack tsiguy's thread any further.

worm
07-20-2011, 08:19 AM

I am down as well.

Would also love to see Doggcow's brother in it. He won with grace, style, appropriate smack, and a kick ass team. Would love the chance to play him again.

The fantasy football family gene pool wasn't exactly fair to poor Dogg.

Mediator12
07-20-2011, 08:22 AM
That whole league was hard due to Mock passing away. He had 6 top WR's and no one knew he had passed away. I tried for weeks to trade with him and I never thought anything but mock is just sticking it to me. RIP mock.

And Doggcow, learn to have some grace and class.

tsiguy96
07-20-2011, 09:54 AM
leagues almost full, 3 more people and i can start sending out emails to figure out a draft date.

Arkie
07-20-2011, 11:12 AM
I'll do it again.

missingnumber7
07-20-2011, 11:35 AM
That whole league was hard due to Mock passing away. He had 6 top WR's and no one knew he had passed away. I tried for weeks to trade with him and I never thought anything but mock is just sticking it to me. RIP mock.

And Doggcow, learn to have some grace and class.

Quoted for truth.

theAPAOps5
07-20-2011, 07:40 PM
Doggcow sure did shut his trap pretty quickly. Loved that we opted to use the service we did because it helps when you have dishonest characters like this fool.

tsiguy96
07-21-2011, 03:51 PM
down to 3 more people needed, then we can discuss signup dates and how much we are playing for.

Mediator12
07-21-2011, 06:06 PM
I'm in if you still need more peeps.

Doggcow
07-21-2011, 06:08 PM
Doggcow sure did shut his trap pretty quickly. Loved that we opted to use the service we did because it helps when you have dishonest characters like this fool.

Yeah crazy how moving and starting a career somewhere somehow kept me from this SUPER IMPORTANT fantasy football pissing contest.

You got me.

We never got paid. The credit card never arrived. Whatever happened happened. Neither of us cared enough to bother to piss and moan about $300. Because its not worth our time.

It probably had something to do with me being the only one that paid 2 accounts.

Back to my vacation. Lol.

HAT
07-21-2011, 08:30 PM
down to 3 more people needed, then we can discuss signup dates and how much we are playing for.

Count me in too TSI.....I'll play in both OM leagues.

tsiguy96
07-21-2011, 08:41 PM
cool, hat and mediator in. if someone won two leagues from the same forum, im pretty sure they might be allowed to brag for awhile.

1 more.

sutoazul
07-24-2011, 10:12 PM
Even though, I hate that we are talking fantasy now before we know for sure that football is back on. But count me in.... I'd do both leagues as well.
What do I need to do?

tsiguy96
07-25-2011, 04:19 AM
we got everyone, just waiting on 2 more signups!

tsiguy96
07-26-2011, 02:44 PM
still waiting on the final 2 to signup, then well set draft date.

ChrisToker
07-26-2011, 02:48 PM
Fantasy Football was invented by the anti christ...beware. Communism > Fantasy Football. WWTD=Destroy Fantasy Football with laserbeams that shoot out of his eyes.

tsiguy96
07-30-2011, 11:26 PM
Invite friends by emailing the following URL and league information directly to your friends:
Join Here: http://fantasy.nfl.com/registration/privateleaguejoin?leagueId=368458
League ID: 368458
League Password: tebow

need one more...someone didnt sign up but not sure who, then we can get this thing kicked off. draft in a month.

HAT
07-30-2011, 11:29 PM
Invite friends by emailing the following URL and league information directly to your friends:
Join Here: http://fantasy.nfl.com/registration/privateleaguejoin?leagueId=368458
League ID: 368458
League Password: tebow

need one more...someone didnt sign up but not sure who, then we can get this thing kicked off. draft in a month.

I didn't....Never saw the link. Off to sign up now

tsiguy96
07-30-2011, 11:31 PM
i think my PM thing is messing up, you are the third person i sent it to who didnt receive it. league is full, i just emailed about doing the $20 buy in at leaguesafe, draft is after the 3rd preseason game.

Shananahan
07-30-2011, 11:34 PM
I'll play if there is a yahoo league going. Not really a fan of the nfl.com fantasy.

HAT
07-30-2011, 11:36 PM
i think my PM thing is messing up, you are the third person i sent it to who didnt receive it. league is full, i just emailed about doing the $20 buy in at leaguesafe, draft is after the 3rd preseason game.

No, I just almost never check my PM's.

I'm in now "Hat Trick"

tsiguy96
08-08-2011, 01:51 PM
anyone have any suggestions for draft day? Saturday in the mid evening, like 8PM EST?

tsiguy96
08-12-2011, 07:31 AM
payments have started on leaguesafe (thanks for whoever made that suggestion), 2 people in and the rest have been PMed/emailed.

tsiguy96
08-17-2011, 05:41 PM
half the people paid, we are almost full steam with this league. anyone can ask league questions to mediator as well, he is a league manager on nfl.com

List of players:

Tenacious Tebowners - Dagmar
Thunderlips -tsiguy96
That Guy Who Always Wins - That One Guy
Beagle Mafia - Drunk Monkey
Hat Trick - HAT
DO WORK 15 - beanerbronco
Lockout mode ON - sutoazul
Rabb's Sodbusters - Rabb
Dragon Over 8 Stay - Mediator
Bushmills Whiskey Maurauders - eddie mac
WILL POWER - mwill07
Below Decker (Gunns, surprise surprise)

vonqkilla
08-17-2011, 08:58 PM
I need one or two to fillout my league from work. 10 teams, $25, auction draft, aug 29 draft @ 7 mst, espn site. Pm if interested.

beanerbronco
08-17-2011, 09:41 PM
half the people paid, we are almost full steam with this league. anyone can ask league questions to mediator as well, he is a league manager on nfl.com

List of players:

Tenacious Tebowners
Thunderlips -tsiguy96
That Guy Who Always Wins
Beagle Mafia - BeanerBroncos
Hat Trick - HAT
DO WORK 15
Lockout mode ON
Rabb's Sodbusters - Rabb
Bushmills
Whiskey Maurauders
WILL POWER

I'm actually "DO WORK 15" but i'm willing to forgive you as long as I get the first overall pick :)

mwill07
08-17-2011, 10:00 PM
I'm in...WILL POWER.

Saturday 8PM EDT is fine, depending on the day. let me know!

tsiguy96
08-18-2011, 05:08 PM
got 3 more who im not sure who their OM name is, if its you step forward!

gunns
08-18-2011, 05:20 PM
I'm actually "DO WORK 15" but i'm willing to forgive you as long as I get the first overall pick :)

Women before men. :egbgb:

gunns
08-18-2011, 05:21 PM
I'm in...WILL POWER.

Saturday 8PM EDT is fine, depending on the day. let me know!

Looks like you are my first victim.

Dagmar
08-18-2011, 05:26 PM
Wait, Saturday night draft?

bowtown
08-18-2011, 06:22 PM
wrong thread.

tsiguy96
08-18-2011, 06:49 PM
Wait, Saturday night draft?

no, thats tentative. some time before the 3rd and 4th weeks.

gunns
08-18-2011, 07:46 PM
no, thats tentative. some time before the 3rd and 4th weeks.

I like where's it's set right now because I have 7 draft dates and right now it doesn't conflict. 9/4 at 7, a Sunday.

eddie mac
08-19-2011, 02:18 AM
Im Bushmills Whiskey Marauders be back in soon payment coming

tsiguy96
08-19-2011, 03:23 AM
Im Bushmills Whiskey Marauders be back in soon payment coming

got it

final list

Tenacious Tebowners - Dagmar

Thunderlips -tsiguy96

That Guy Who Always Wins - That One Guy

Beagle Mafia - Drunk Monkey

Hat Trick - HAT

DO WORK 15 - beanerbronco

Lockout mode ON - sutoazul

Rabb's Sodbusters - Rabb

Bushmills Whiskey Maurauders - eddie mac

WILL POWER - mwill07

ORANGE PEOPLE HAVE PAID!

tsiguy96
08-19-2011, 08:01 PM
thread updated with paid people! still waiting on a few but 7/12 is pretty good with 2+ weeks left.

tsiguy96
08-21-2011, 08:21 PM
how do you guys want to decide who gets what picks, i vote we make it random on draft day.

That One Guy
08-21-2011, 08:23 PM
how do you guys want to decide who gets what picks, i vote we make it random on draft day.

I want 10th pick.

How y'all do the rest, I don't care. :afro:

mwill07
08-22-2011, 05:00 PM
so when is the draft now? Just trying to schedule my other drafts, and don't want to be doing two drafts at the same time.

tsiguy96
08-22-2011, 05:21 PM
tuesday 9/6

gunns
08-22-2011, 05:46 PM
tuesday 9/6

That's perfect

Ok, I take that back. 9:00 am? I'm sure more than me has to work that day. Can we do it at night?

tsiguy96
08-22-2011, 06:21 PM
no, 9am!

actually i didnt change the time, prolly 930 eastern time.

alright mark your calendars, tuesday september 5th, 930 eastern time.

TheReverend
08-22-2011, 07:29 PM
ROFL at Med's team name.

THE719!
08-23-2011, 06:09 AM
wait you said I was in?.... ok

Mediator12
08-23-2011, 06:39 AM
ROFL at Med's team name.

I thought you LOVED quarters coverage :strong:

Mediator12
08-23-2011, 06:51 AM

NO. I need to know before draft please ;D Random is fine, just several days before for the order. That changes a lot of strategy IMHO.

tsiguy96
08-23-2011, 07:15 AM
i dont know how you guys want to independently verify that i actually made it random, but using the numbers of each team assigned by the list above, i can use a random number generator to create a list. on nfl.com i dont know any other way that i can tell you days in advance of the order.

http://www.random.org/sequences/

1. Tenacious Tebowners - Dagmar

2. Thunderlips -tsiguy96

3. That Guy Who Always Wins - That One Guy

4. Beagle Mafia - Drunk Monkey

5. Hat Trick - HAT

6. DO WORK 15 - beanerbronco

7. Lockout mode ON - sutoazul

8. Rabb's Sodbusters - Rabb

9. Dragon Over 8 Stay - Mediator

10. Bushmills Whiskey Maurauders - eddie mac

11. WILL POWER - mwill07

12. Below Decker (Gunns, surprise surprise)

gunns
08-23-2011, 08:23 AM
The draft date and time is great! I don't care about the draft order, but I would prefer not to be #12. Please change that. ;D

tsiguy96
08-23-2011, 08:27 AM
The draft date and time is great! I don't care about the draft order, but I would prefer not to be #12. Please change that. ;D

thats not the draft order, but 12 would be your number when i run them through the sequencer ie the results might be 5 6 12 3 1 7 etc in which case you would be 3rd

Mediator12
08-23-2011, 09:18 AM
thats not the draft order, but 12 would be your number when i run them through the sequencer ie the results might be 5 6 12 3 1 7 etc in which case you would be 3rd

Just go ahead and run them. No need to wait and it lets people prepare.

That One Guy
08-23-2011, 09:41 AM
Just run the order and post it. If enough people don't like it, we'll declare you cheated and I'll start running all the scooters off the street.

By the way, some shirtless scooter guy almost cut me off yesterday on campus and my first thought was "F'ing tsiguy..."

tsiguy96
08-23-2011, 12:24 PM
Just run the order and post it. If enough people don't like it, we'll declare you cheated and I'll start running all the scooters off the street.

By the way, some shirtless scooter guy almost cut me off yesterday on campus and my first thought was "F'ing tsiguy..."

hahahaha, my scooter is bright red and badass.

ill run the order right now

tsiguy96
08-23-2011, 12:24 PM
FINAL ORDER

True Random Number Service
Random Sequence Generator

Here is your sequence:

Timestamp: 2011-08-23 18:24:25 UTC

1998-2011 Mads Haahr
Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional | Valid CSS
Web Design by TSDA

tsiguy96
08-23-2011, 12:29 PM
left the timestamp and all...we are doing a snake draft (obviously) which makes the final order:

1. DoWork 15
2. Thunderlips
3. Bushmills Whiskey Maurauders
4. Hat Trick
5. Tenacious Tebowners
6. That Guy Who Always Wins
7. Lockout mode O
8. Beagle Mafia
9. Below Decker
10. WILL POWER
11. Dragon Over 8 Stay
12. Rabb's Sodbusters

That One Guy
08-23-2011, 12:29 PM
Middle of the road. I can do that.

tsiguy96
08-23-2011, 12:34 PM
i hate #2, its such a boom or bust for 1 and im not drafting again til the frickin end of the 2nd. id much rather trade out.

Drunk Monkey
08-23-2011, 12:52 PM
meh, i hope Tebow is still avilable at 8...............jk

That One Guy
08-23-2011, 04:32 PM
i hate #2, its such a boom or bust for 1 and im not drafting again til the frickin end of the 2nd. id much rather trade out.

Agreed. If there's a stud player (LT a few years ago) sitting there, high picks work. Otherwise, it's rough.

I remember the good ol' days when we had to pick between LT and Shaun Alexander but you knew whoever got one of those was gonna do awesome. Them were the yesteryears.

tsiguy96
08-23-2011, 04:52 PM
Agreed. If there's a stud player (LT a few years ago) sitting there, high picks work. Otherwise, it's rough.

I remember the good ol' days when we had to pick between LT and Shaun Alexander but you knew whoever got one of those was gonna do awesome. Them were the yesteryears.

theres about 6 guys in that spot now who will have similar production, except now i have to wait longer than them to draft again. such is life.

THE719!
08-23-2011, 09:38 PM
my bad i got the threads mixed up...

mwill07
08-24-2011, 01:29 PM
no, 9am!

actually i didnt change the time, prolly 930 eastern time.

alright mark your calendars, tuesday september 5th, 930 eastern time.
Tuesday, or sep 5th?

Dagmar
08-24-2011, 01:45 PM
Hmmmm. 5th Pick. Not bad. I should probably pay...

tsiguy96
08-24-2011, 03:04 PM
Tuesday, or sep 5th?

whatever the nfl.com date is set at :P

That One Guy
08-24-2011, 04:24 PM
Hmmmm. 5th Pick. Not bad. I should probably pay...

Sweet. Get mine while you're at it.

Anyone know if you can pay with CC? Buying books wiped my account clean.

Drunk Monkey
08-24-2011, 04:56 PM

yes you can

beanerbronco
08-24-2011, 08:48 PM
Fielding PMs for that #1 overall pick..."make [me] an offer I can't refuse"

howardhenry92
08-25-2011, 07:41 AM
where is it ?

gunns
08-25-2011, 10:31 AM

Yes you can but I think it charges a nominal fee. In another league that uses league safe that I paid $20 it charged .60.

tsiguy96
08-25-2011, 10:58 AM
CC is .60c fee, the same 5 people that werent paid a week ago still arent paid today...

That One Guy
08-25-2011, 07:12 PM
CC is .60c fee, the same 5 people that werent paid a week ago still arent paid today...

Your message passed through my junk and got deleted. If you can send me directions again I'll pay now.

That One Guy
08-25-2011, 07:37 PM
I'm paid up. Don't none of y'all send me junk mail.

I'm not used to my info being out there like that. I don't need a stalker.

Dagmar
08-27-2011, 10:09 AM
Full disclosure - I haven't paid yet, I fully intend to this week. I have no reason not to, I'll be getting the money back in a few months ;)

gunns
08-27-2011, 10:52 AM
Full disclosure - I haven't paid yet, I fully intend to this week. I have no reason not to, I'll be getting the money back in a few months ;)

The 2nd place money, maybe :curtsey:

tsiguy96
08-29-2011, 07:29 AM
still 3 people unpaid, come on guys...

eddie mac
08-29-2011, 11:12 AM
still 3 people unpaid, come on guys...

I've sent you an e-mail Steve, having extreme difficulty paying as it wont accept credit cards anymore and refused mine initially which is well under credit.

eddie mac
08-29-2011, 11:22 AM
I've just tried once again and no joy. The problem is with the site and the State/Province entry. It does not have my county listed and you cannot process without entering one in the UK, if you try a different one in Northern Ireland the address does not match so at this point I'm helpless. I have a Paypal account but that leaguesafe site doesn't seem very un USA friendly. Paypal on the other hand is a far safer and more worldwide user friendly financial application which I've never had an issue with.

Mediator12
08-29-2011, 02:01 PM
I had troubles earlier too emac. However, it seems to be user error. I'll get paid tonight when i am no longer mobile.

tsiguy96
08-29-2011, 03:36 PM
I've just tried once again and no joy. The problem is with the site and the State/Province entry. It does not have my county listed and you cannot process without entering one in the UK, if you try a different one in Northern Ireland the address does not match so at this point I'm helpless. I have a Paypal account but that leaguesafe site doesn't seem very un USA friendly. Paypal on the other hand is a far safer and more worldwide user friendly financial application which I've never had an issue with.

when i get money in my account again, you can pay me with paypal and i will pay your fee on leaguesafe.

eddie mac
08-29-2011, 03:59 PM
when i get money in my account again, you can pay me with paypal and i will pay your fee on leaguesafe.

E-mail me when you're ready bro with the full amount cos you'll get hit with paypal fees even if it's transferred as a service.

gunns
08-29-2011, 07:26 PM
Hey TSI, how come passing TD's are 4 pts and all the other TD's are 6? Just curious

That One Guy
08-29-2011, 08:00 PM
Hey TSI, how come passing TD's are 4 pts and all the other TD's are 6? Just curious

Standard scoring has really been that way for a few years. It's because QBs throw so many extra TDs in a year than players score that someone decided it should be leveled out some.

Dagmar
08-29-2011, 08:01 PM
Alright, made my payment, get ready folks.

tsiguy96
08-30-2011, 03:17 AM

yea basically what he said. if we kept em at 6, QBs would make up the top 6 picks. just levels out the value of the position.

gunns
08-30-2011, 08:22 AM
yea basically what he said. if we kept em at 6, QBs would make up the top 6 picks. just levels out the value of the position.

Ok, although his argument makes sense, yours doesn't....to me. The leagues I've been in a QB rarely goes 1st or often even in the first round. But it's interesting, a good argument to throw at someone in one of my leagues who argues they don't get enough pts.

tsiguy96
08-30-2011, 04:33 PM
Ok, although his argument makes sense, yours doesn't....to me. The leagues I've been in a QB rarely goes 1st or often even in the first round. But it's interesting, a good argument to throw at someone in one of my leagues who argues they don't get enough pts.

let me rephrase that, based on points, they should go 1-6. but there is a more limited availability of top RBs so they go first.

gunns
08-30-2011, 06:49 PM
let me rephrase that, based on points, they should go 1-6. but there is a more limited availability of top RBs so they go first.

That makes more sense. Thanks!

tsiguy96
09-01-2011, 05:17 PM
only 3 people left who havent paid, doing pretty good. if you need the leaguesafe link please let me know!

Punisher
09-02-2011, 06:13 AM
Looks like Jeremy Shockey is gonna have a big year you know what they say a rookie best Receiver is TE

Dagmar
09-02-2011, 10:27 AM
only 3 people left who havent paid, doing pretty good. if you need the leaguesafe link please let me know!

You said that before I paid? I definitely paid this week.

tsiguy96
09-02-2011, 05:00 PM
brian knox, i think eddie mac, you need to pay me back for covering your fees!

mediator, you gotta pay too. and one other guy im not sure who it is but they arent even registered. that would be HAT, HAT please register and pay youre fees! almost completely paid several days before the draft, doing good.

eddie mac
09-03-2011, 06:05 AM
brian knox, i think eddie mac, you need to pay me back for covering your fees!

mediator, you gotta pay too. and one other guy im not sure who it is but they arent even registered. that would be HAT, HAT please register and pay youre fees! almost completely paid several days before the draft, doing good.

pm me your paypal e-mail address and the amount I owe you or e-mail me Steve. I'll pay you right away.

Brian

gunns
09-03-2011, 06:43 AM
HAT had some problems in the other league with his email and working a lot or something. He got in there and is drafting tonight. If he doesn't see this I'll mention it to him. Let me know.

Mediator12
09-03-2011, 11:05 AM
TSIguy, I will pay when I can get it to work. I paid for the other league and then I had trouble with our league paying By credit card. I have tried twice, but It would not let me pay with my Gift Card MC. I try not to use my real CC to pay for Internet stuff.

If I Can not get it to work today, I will use the regular CC.

beanerbronco
09-06-2011, 08:09 AM
Anybody interested on moving up to the first overall pick, PM me so we can work out a deal.

Drunk Monkey
09-06-2011, 12:13 PM
Reminder, draft today at 9:30 Eastern.

Dagmar
09-06-2011, 05:51 PM
Reminder, draft today at 9:30 Eastern.

****! I was sure it was tomorrow! Better get planning.

HAT
09-06-2011, 06:01 PM
TSIguy, I will pay when I can get it to work. I paid for the other league and then I had trouble with our league paying By credit card. I have tried twice, but It would not let me pay with my Gift Card MC. I try not to use my real CC to pay for Internet stuff.

I'm in the same boat....Wouldn't take my prepaid card over the weekend. Same thing happened in the other league though & it finally worked. Just got home from work so I'll check my inbox from customer service & try again.

See ya's in the draft room.

gunns
09-06-2011, 06:13 PM
Where in the hell do you go to draft in there. Been in the Draft Center and Live Draft Lobby and I don't see a link.

That One Guy
09-06-2011, 06:27 PM
****! I was sure it was tomorrow! Better get planning.

It's cool, you can draft tomorrow. :P

That One Guy
09-06-2011, 06:28 PM
Where in the hell do you go to draft in there. Been in the Draft Center and Live Draft Lobby and I don't see a link.

I'm not exactly sure what you're talking about but I presume the actual draft stuff will come up when the time approaches. With Yahoo it comes up like 30 mins beforehand or something.

gunns
09-06-2011, 06:31 PM
I'm not exactly sure what you're talking about but I presume the actual draft stuff will come up when the time approaches. With Yahoo it comes up like 30 mins beforehand or something.

That's what I assumed too.

Dagmar
09-06-2011, 07:04 PM
Our league is drafting now BTW.

HAT
09-06-2011, 07:07 PM
Yeah...I've never used NFL.com for FF...Where the hell is the draft lobby?

tsiguy96
09-06-2011, 07:11 PM
just click "league" and make sure you are in our lobby, its the main window that says your league is drafting now, enter.

Mediator12
09-06-2011, 07:26 PM
Draft is on in 2 minutes hope you are all there!

tsiguy96
09-06-2011, 08:16 PM
fair to say that one guy is gonna lock it up this year?

tsiguy96
09-06-2011, 09:03 PM
really, really happy with my draft, overall.

eddie mac
09-06-2011, 09:03 PM
I am bloody livid. First my internet connection goes down and I miss 3 picks from 7-9, then the bloody thing times out and gives me Cassel. Someone is gonna pay for that in my first match up.

eddie mac
09-06-2011, 09:06 PM
fair to say that one guy is gonna lock it up this year?

His RB's aren't that great to be fair.

tsiguy96
09-06-2011, 09:13 PM
His RB's aren't that great to be fair.

i was kidding, i was making fun of him in chat for having moreno and deangelo as starters.

That One Guy
09-06-2011, 09:14 PM
i was kidding, i was making fun of him in chat for having moreno and deangelo as starters.

Get it right!

It's Moreno and Hightower.

That One Guy
09-06-2011, 09:15 PM
A-holes...

And just you wait... I'll have more starting RBs by the end of the year if I have to drop more WRs and grab more handcuffs. They might not be good RBs but they'll be starters!

That One Guy
09-06-2011, 09:16 PM
And if one of you a-holes would cough up Beanie Wells or Felix Jones I'd appreciate it.

tsiguy96
09-06-2011, 09:20 PM
A-holes...

And just you wait... I'll have more starting RBs by the end of the year if I have to drop more WRs and grab more handcuffs. They might not be good RBs but they'll be starters!

i think i have 7 WRs on my roster...but 3 starting RBs!

final roster:
QB: Tony Romo
RB: Chris Johnson
RB: Legarret Blount
WR: Vincent Jackson
WR: Mario Manningham
TE: Marcedes Lewis
W/R: Beanie Wells
K: Stephen Gostkowski
D: NYJ

Backups:
Ryan Fitzpatrick
Lance Moore
Michael Crabtree
Roskoe Parrish
Sidney Rice
Jermaine Gresham

That One Guy
09-06-2011, 09:23 PM
i think i have 7 WRs on my roster...but 3 starting RBs!

final roster:
QB: Tony Romo
RB: Chris Johnson
RB: Legarret Blount
WR: Vincent Jackson
WR: Mario Manningham
TE: Marcedes Lewis
W/R: Beanie Wells
K: Stephen Gostkowski
D: NYJ

Backups:
Ryan Fitzpatrick
Lance Moore
Michael Crabtree
Roskoe Parrish
Sidney Rice
Jermaine Gresham

In all honesty, I went looking across the rosters and I think there was really just a void of RB talent. There are some real cringe-inducing RB stables. There is no one to trade for because there are no solid RBs sitting on the bench, really. I'm VERY nervous in hoping Moreno and Hightower stay healthy but I think my best bet for another starting RB is in Starks.

Well, him and someone I kinda wanted who I think will start the season off horribly. Then I'll go knocking again.

tsiguy96
09-06-2011, 09:25 PM
In all honesty, I went looking across the rosters and I think there was really just a void of RB talent. There are some real cringe-inducing RB stables. There is no one to trade for because there are no solid RBs sitting on the bench, really. I'm VERY nervous in hoping Moreno and Hightower stay healthy but I think my best bet for another starting RB is in Starks.

Well, him and someone I kinda wanted who I think will start the season off horribly. Then I'll go knocking again.

one of my guys may be for trade in a few weeks, but the deal has to be there. 3 starting workhorse RBs in a flex league is pretty big.

eddie mac
09-06-2011, 09:27 PM
I was doing pretty well up until losing the connection.

First 6 picks were

Foster
Brees
Forte
Marshall
Bowe
Harvin

Then I was going to go Addai, lost the connection and the next 3 picks were Daniels, Crosby and the Eagles D way before I was gonna select those positions. The back end then fell apart with maybe only Gonzalez coming in as a viable reserve.

HAT
09-06-2011, 09:28 PM
In all honesty, I went looking across the rosters and I think there was really just a void of RB talent. There are some real cringe-inducing RB stables.

Rice
S-Jax
Felix

:strong:

Dagmar
09-06-2011, 09:30 PM
I was doing pretty well up until losing the connection.

First 6 picks were

Foster
Brees
Forte
Marshall
Bowe
Harvin

Then I was going to go Addai, lost the connection and the next 3 picks were Daniels, Crosby and the Eagles D way before I was gonna select those positions. The back end then fell apart with maybe only Gonzalez coming in as a viable reserve.

Well, your bad luck is my good luck then, managed to get Addai.

That One Guy
09-06-2011, 09:32 PM
one of my guys may be for trade in a few weeks, but the deal has to be there. 3 starting workhorse RBs in a flex league is pretty big.

It's not yours. If Beanie is gonna rock, he'll do it right out of the gates.

I forgot I got the Reggie Bush backup too. I just can't see Reggie being a true #1. So that could give me 4 potential starters.

It's kinda funny looking at the projected stats and comparing with my views and the two just do not mesh at all. Man, I hope I'm right!

Dagmar
09-06-2011, 09:33 PM
My team is all over the place.

M. Vick QB
A. Bradshaw RB
S. Greene RB
G. Jennings WR
W. Welker WR
D. Clark TE
J. Addai RB
M. Prater K
Ravens DEF
L. Evans WR
C. McCoy QB
E. Decker WR
R. Meachem WR
P. Thomas RB
G. Little WR

mwill07
09-06-2011, 09:34 PM

you guys zig, I'll zag. i'm pretty stoked to have my #1 and #2 WR's rostered (Roddy White and Andre Johnson), plus my #1 TE (witten).

As long as Benson continues to be maddeningly mediocre and Best can stay healthy, I'll be right there in the thick of things.

My only regret is taking Witten probably a round too early. I expected the TE run to go in the 4th, after Gates was drafted...only one per round until the 7th. If I could take that one back, I would have gone for lloyd in the 4th, Clark in the 6th, and would have been short a RB. That's probably why I took Witten where I did...I hated all RB's there at that spot. I guess it worked out anyways.

That One Guy
09-06-2011, 09:35 PM
Rice
S-Jax
Felix

Yeah... Jackson was on my "OOoooh... Nobody pick him until it's my turn!" list.

Felix I wanted but you snagged way earlier than I anticipated. The leagues I play with friends are almost always 8 teamers so I'm not used to players coming off so quick.

That One Guy
09-06-2011, 09:40 PM
you guys zig, I'll zag. i'm pretty stoked to have my #1 and #2 WR's rostered (Roddy White and Andre Johnson), plus my #1 TE (witten).

As long as Benson continues to be maddeningly mediocre and Best can stay healthy, I'll be right there in the thick of things.

My only regret is taking Witten probably a round too early. I expected the TE run to go in the 4th, after Gates was drafted...only one per round until the 7th. If I could take that one back, I would have gone for lloyd in the 4th, Clark in the 6th, and would have been short a RB. That's probably why I took Witten where I did...I hated all RB's there at that spot. I guess it worked out anyways.

I'm with ya on Lloyd. He slipped my mind or I'd have looked that way earlier. I took Nicks as he was one of the few WRs that I see with a huge boom potential but having Lloyd still on the board for one more round would've let me go elsewhere. When I made the pick I saw Nicks and then Wayne who I think is a big risk but if it'd been to risk that one of Wayne, Nicks, or Lloyd would fall, another RB could've come into the equation.

That One Guy
09-06-2011, 09:42 PM
My team is all over the place.

M. Vick QB
A. Bradshaw RB
S. Greene RB
G. Jennings WR
W. Welker WR
D. Clark TE
J. Addai RB
M. Prater K
Ravens DEF
L. Evans WR
C. McCoy QB
E. Decker WR
R. Meachem WR
P. Thomas RB
G. Little WR

Bradshaw and Greene are both on my "WTF can you expect from them?" list alongside Grant, Bush, Beanie, and Deangelo Williams. Could be good, could flop. On Grant's part, I was staying away and now I'm hoping Starks dominates but on the others... there's just no telling what to expect from them.

HAT
09-06-2011, 10:12 PM
Yeah... Jackson was on my "OOoooh... Nobody pick him until it's my turn!" list.

Felix I wanted but you snagged way earlier than I anticipated. The leagues I play with friends are almost always 8 teamers so I'm not used to players coming off so quick.

I had Felix & SJ both ranked in the low 20's for this scoring system. I went with Felix at 21 because I felt SJ had a better chance of making it to 28. (Getting older & the whole perception that RB's aren't going to produce in a McD offense).

In the other OM 10 man league I was licking my chops over Felix at 33 and someone snagged him at 28 so I didn't mind over-drafting him a bit.

My other problem is that all 3 of my those guys share a 5th round bye but I knew that and still couldn't pass on S-Jax at 28.

By taking 3 RB's first, I thought I was going to have 'settle' at WR1 & WR2 but was super stoked to get Lloyd @ 45 & Dez @ 52. I would've been happy with either in the mid 30's. I like Collie & Floyd as my back-ups as well.

I wasn't too happy with Jimmy Graham as TE #1 because I've got him the other league. Wanted Daniels but he went 1 pick before me.

Also, really wanted Tolbert & settled for J-stew at RB4. I think Tolbert is going to put up better fantasy numbers than Mathews this year even if Mathews stays healthy.

QB1 Stafford
QB2 Campbell
RB1 Rice
RB2 Felix
RB3 S-Jax
RB4 J-Stew
RB5 Snelling
WR 1 Lloyd
WR2 Dez
WR3 Collie
WR4 Floyd
TE1 Graham
TE2 Kendricks

That One Guy
09-06-2011, 10:36 PM
I had Felix & SJ both ranked in the low 20's for this scoring system. I went with Felix at 21 because I felt SJ had a better chance of making it to 28. (Getting older & the whole perception that RB's aren't going to produce in a McD offense).

In the other OM 10 man league I was licking my chops over Felix at 33 and someone snagged him at 28 so I didn't mind over-drafting him a bit.

My other problem is that all 3 of my those guys share a 5th round bye but I knew that and still couldn't pass on S-Jax at 28.

By taking 3 RB's first, I thought I was going to have 'settle' at WR1 & WR2 but was super stoked to get Lloyd @ 45 & Dez @ 52. I would've been happy with either in the mid 30's. I like Collie & Floyd as my back-ups as well.

I wasn't too happy with Jimmy Graham as TE #1 because I've got him the other league. Wanted Daniels but he went 1 pick before me.

Also, really wanted Tolbert & settled for J-stew at RB4. I think Tolbert is going to put up better fantasy numbers than Mathews this year even if Mathews stays healthy.

QB1 Stafford
QB2 Campbell
RB1 Rice
RB2 Felix
RB3 S-Jax
RB4 J-Stew
RB5 Snelling
WR 1 Lloyd
WR2 Dez
WR3 Collie
WR4 Floyd
TE1 Graham
TE2 Kendricks

Wow... bold is an interesting statement.

And as for the picks, I think you did it right. I've done the 'build around WRs' before and always end up finding the WR depth is much greater than the RB depth. You were able to get the receiving leader from last year well after all the good RBs were off the board. The catch, I guess, being that WRs stay healthy better than RBs.

tsiguy96
09-07-2011, 09:38 PM
me vs tebacious tebowners week 1.
begins tomorrow!

Dagmar
09-07-2011, 10:05 PM
me vs tebacious tebowners week 1.
begins tomorrow!

Bring it!!!

That One Guy
09-07-2011, 11:00 PM
Time to pack up the bus and take my team to the stadium. Anyone wanna play RB for me?

tsiguy96
09-08-2011, 04:12 AM
Bring it!!!

i reached big on marcedes lewis, i predict 300 yards receiving and 4 TDs....

Dagmar
09-08-2011, 08:51 AM
i reached big on marcedes lewis, i predict 300 yards receiving and 4 TDs....

With McCown throwing to him? Easily that! :angel:

Drunk Monkey
09-08-2011, 05:16 PM
Alot of unknowns on my team but I am optimistic. No idea is DeAngelo Williams or Ryan Grant are going to pan out. It should be interesting. I don't usually play with this many bench spots so the draft was even more important.

I have the unavoidable problem of playing Rodgers in this league and owning him in another league this week.

That one Guy, you ready for your first set back of the season?

That One Guy
09-08-2011, 07:48 PM
Alot of unknowns on my team but I am optimistic. No idea is DeAngelo Williams or Ryan Grant are going to pan out. It should be interesting. I don't usually play with this many bench spots so the draft was even more important.

I have the unavoidable problem of playing Rodgers in this league and owning him in another league this week.

That one Guy, you ready for your first set back of the season?

If Rodgers just throws another 6-7 TDs tonight, I'll be uncatchable! Ha!

Drunk Monkey
09-09-2011, 06:47 AM
Not looking good for Grant... Starks got the majority of the carries and pretty much all red zone plays.

Mediator12
09-09-2011, 07:09 AM
This is what makes me laugh about FF. Rodgers was so good early, they took their foot off the gas in the passing game and ran the ball all second half. Brees outscores him only after McCarthy handcuffs his unbelieveable start ;D

That One Guy
09-09-2011, 02:35 PM
Not looking good for Grant... Starks got the majority of the carries and pretty much all red zone plays.

:approve:

I'd be really happy but it'll take a few weeks of that before it can be considered reliable. At this point, they could switch again next week.

That One Guy
09-09-2011, 02:39 PM
This is what makes me laugh about FF. Rodgers was so good early, they took their foot off the gas in the passing game and ran the ball all second half. Brees outscores him only after McCarthy handcuffs his unbelieveable start ;D

This is something that frustrates me with football in general. If your passing game is unstoppable, don't concern yourself with the score or incorporating your running game if it's not necessary. When they were passing almost non-stop, they put up 21 points in a quarter. I think they got another TD in the 2nd quarter and then a single TD in the entire 2nd half. NO was able to bring it back and almost take it into OT. Keep your foot on the gas and let the other team worry about catching up.

That One Guy
09-11-2011, 02:37 PM
Early TD for the Beanie Wells thief. Enjoy your stolen goods.

tsiguy96
09-11-2011, 03:17 PM
Early TD for the Beanie Wells thief. Enjoy your stolen goods.

given the 6.4pts i got from chris johnson and blount COMBINED i think i deserve one of my RBs to get more than 5 pts...

That One Guy
09-11-2011, 03:27 PM
given the 6.4pts i got from chris johnson and blount COMBINED i think i deserve one of my RBs to get more than 5 pts...

LOL

He was mine and you took him. Don't try to justify it.

eddie mac
09-11-2011, 03:45 PM
Can anyone explain why an offensive player does not get the 6 points when he scores on a return???

Dagmar
09-11-2011, 04:34 PM
This live chart thing is cool. Probably because I'm beating you tsiguy.

missingnumber7
09-11-2011, 04:42 PM
Can anyone explain why an offensive player does not get the 6 points when he scores on a return???

Because the Defense/SPECIAL TEAM gets those points.

eddie mac
09-11-2011, 05:25 PM
Because the Defense/SPECIAL TEAM gets those points.

That's ridiculous.

That One Guy
09-11-2011, 05:35 PM

Agreed. I'm giddy watching me win.

Drunk Monkey
09-11-2011, 07:29 PM
Agreed. I'm giddy watching me win.

I am not giddy watching you kick my ass. Injured kicker (not that that would have turned the tide) on a freaking kick off. GTFOutofhere. Sums up my crap outing.

tsiguy96
09-11-2011, 07:36 PM

my other league has ben rothlisberger, dwayne bowe, larry fitzgerald and owen daniels. a solid 15pts from all of them combined.

HAT
09-11-2011, 09:54 PM
Wow... bold is an interesting statement.

eddie mac
09-12-2011, 04:29 AM
I'm just glad I managed to win with Foster out injured and Ronnie Crap Brown playing.

gunns
09-12-2011, 05:26 AM
How do you have a win or a loss in the middle of the 2nd set of games and before the MNF game?

That One Guy
09-12-2011, 05:31 AM
How do you have a win or a loss in the middle of the 2nd set of games and before the MNF game?

Med's guys are all done and he already has more points. Presuming Marshall doesn't find a way to get -8 points, of course.

That One Guy
09-12-2011, 05:46 AM

Good call. Even without the TDs he'd have been a 10 point play.

That One Guy
09-12-2011, 05:48 AM
Does anyone have a decent RB they're eager to part with? I'd love to find some depth and my WR depth is a bit too deep for my liking.

Mediator12
09-12-2011, 07:04 AM
Med's guys are all done and he already has more points. Presuming Marshall doesn't find a way to get -8 points, of course.

Yeah, leaving 30 points on the bench with starting Jacobs over Steve Smith was not too bright! Who knew Cam Newton was going to make ARI look as bad on pass defense as they were last year?

tsiguy96
09-12-2011, 07:04 AM
i may have one of my guys for trade, but you will need to make a good offer for them...

That One Guy
09-12-2011, 07:43 AM
i may have one of my guys for trade, but you will need to make a good offer for them...

For WR(s)? I'll happily get that loser Britt off my team if you're interested. I want Wells back. I could throw in one of the soon-to-be-starting RBs if you're interested, as well.

Dagmar
09-12-2011, 08:51 AM

If both teams have no one left to play?

gunns
09-12-2011, 09:17 AM

Sorry, wrong thread. This is getting confusing, both of these threads.

tsiguy96
09-12-2011, 09:34 AM
For WR(s)? I'll happily get that loser Britt off my team if you're interested. I want Wells back. I could throw in one of the soon-to-be-starting RBs if you're interested, as well.

britt and starks for wells?

mwill07
09-12-2011, 10:07 AM
Does anyone have a decent RB they're eager to part with? I'd love to find some depth and my WR depth is a bit too deep for my liking.

define decent...I wouldn't mind moving Lynch or Woodhead.

That One Guy
09-12-2011, 01:04 PM
britt and starks for wells?

Willing to make it Britt + Starks + Plaxico for Wells + Lance Moore?

tsiguy96
09-12-2011, 03:33 PM
Willing to make it Britt + Starks + Plaxico for Wells + Lance Moore?

negative, i have lance in 3 leagues for a reason...hidden weapon for mid season, i think hes gonna break out very soon.

That One Guy
09-12-2011, 03:36 PM
negative, i have lance in 3 leagues for a reason...hidden weapon for mid season, i think hes gonna break out very soon.

Worth a shot.

Britt and Starks for Wells is a deal then.

That One Guy
09-12-2011, 06:08 PM
define decent...I wouldn't mind moving Lynch or Woodhead.

Plaxico for Woodhead?

Dagmar
09-12-2011, 07:01 PM
I think I may be taking this one tsiguy.

Dagmar
09-12-2011, 08:12 PM
Ok, that Welker TD will do it!

SonOfLe-loLang
09-12-2011, 11:03 PM
i wanna cry

eddie mac
09-12-2011, 11:54 PM
The only NFL related thing I have to look forward too now considering the Broncos still smoke beef.

That One Guy
09-13-2011, 12:01 AM
So, uh, not that he sucks or anything but I'm restructuring my team and, uh, Moreno is available if anyone's interested.

Dagmar
09-13-2011, 04:29 PM
There's a lack of smack in here... Who am I beating this week? :)

gunns
09-13-2011, 06:00 PM
I'd like to know about the waivers. I thought you said the order was going to be opposite of the draft order.

gunns
09-13-2011, 06:05 PM

You won't beat me! :curtsey:

Aren't you Tenacious Tebowners?

mwill07
09-13-2011, 09:06 PM
Plaxico for Woodhead?

sorry I didn't get back to you...I was too juiced leading up to yesterdays game and then too steamed afterwards to think about it...

This is a good offer, but I think I'm gonna stand pat after thinking about it for a bit.

mwill07
09-13-2011, 09:17 PM

let me win an effin game and I will get to jibbin and jabbin. Tough to talk smack when you suck.

Looks like dragon over 8 is the next lucky contestant on the "Beat Up Will Power" show.

Dagmar
09-13-2011, 09:32 PM
You won't beat me! :curtsey:

Aren't you Tenacious Tebowners?

That One Guy
09-13-2011, 09:37 PM
sorry I didn't get back to you...I was too juiced leading up to yesterdays game and then too steamed afterwards to think about it...

This is a good offer, but I think I'm gonna stand pat after thinking about it for a bit.

No problem. No idea how Woodhead did last night but anytime I can get rid of a turd from my team, I gladly do it so it was a shot in the dark offer.

That One Guy
09-13-2011, 09:40 PM
I'd like to know about the waivers. I thought you said the order was going to be opposite of the draft order.

Here's what it says in the settings:

Waiver Type
Resets Every Tuesday to Inverse Order of Standings

mwill07
09-13-2011, 09:43 PM
No problem. No idea how Woodhead did last night but anytime I can get rid of a turd from my team, I gladly do it so it was a shot in the dark offer.

plaxico isn't a turd. He looked like his old form on Sunday night, once they actually threw to him. I do have him rostered in some other leagues.

That One Guy
09-13-2011, 09:48 PM
plaxico isn't a turd. He looked like his old form on Sunday night, once they actually threw to him. I do have him rostered in some other leagues.

I mean more turd personality wise. I'd rather root for the good guys in the sport but, ultimately, I'm going to root for everyone on my team to some degree. Woodhead is a good story, Plax is a turd.

Same reason I'm dumping Britt.

mwill07
09-13-2011, 09:56 PM
I mean more turd personality wise. I'd rather root for the good guys in the sport but, ultimately, I'm going to root for everyone on my team to some degree. Woodhead is a good story, Plax is a turd.

Same reason I'm dumping Britt.

I get what you are saying - that's why I will never have a raider on my team, and I will think long and hard about a chief.

All Plaxico did though was shoot himself in the leg...much more benign than half of the league's rap sheet, IMO.

tsiguy96
09-14-2011, 04:29 AM
that one guy, i accepted teh trade. thought long and hard about it, and may end up regretting losing wells given that he is a true RB1, but i think with my team and my roster, the upside is there for me to do it, and you get to bench knowshon now too haha.

That One Guy
09-14-2011, 08:30 AM
that one guy, i accepted teh trade. thought long and hard about it, and may end up regretting losing wells given that he is a true RB1, but i think with my team and my roster, the upside is there for me to do it, and you get to bench knowshon now too haha.

Sweet. I think Britt speaks for himself and Starks could do very decent for ya.

Next trade, Knowshon for... Anyone?

tsiguy96
09-14-2011, 08:43 AM

http://productnutrition.thecoca-colacompany.com/images/packagings/Diet_Coke.jpg

got a deal?

Dagmar
09-14-2011, 08:56 AM

Lee Evans?
Erik Decker?

Drunk Monkey
09-14-2011, 10:04 AM

Half a hammy samich, some mixed change and a quarter pack of smokes and you got a deal.

gunns
09-14-2011, 05:41 PM
Here's what it says in the settings:

Waiver Type
Resets Every Tuesday to Inverse Order of Standings

Ahhh, guess when you don't know read the rules.

tsiguy96
09-17-2011, 05:32 AM
maybe ill get more than 6 points from my RBs this week?

still looking to trade for a TE...i really wish this league started 3 WR not 2!

That One Guy
09-17-2011, 07:39 AM
You a-holes are picking things clean. I picked up a second D because I had noone better to add to the roster and now I literally can't find anyone I care to add to fill an open roster spot. The lack of any return yardage is something I haven't dealt with before and really makes things more difficult.

That One Guy
09-17-2011, 07:40 AM
maybe ill get more than 6 points from my RBs this week?

still looking to trade for a TE...i really wish this league started 3 WR not 2!

And I hope not.

That One Guy
09-17-2011, 07:44 AM
Nicks playing on MNF and questionable.. is there anything more frustrating?

That One Guy
09-18-2011, 08:38 AM
My opponent is forecast to get 26 points from Gates. What kind of crazy game would that be for a TE?

tsiguy96
09-18-2011, 12:22 PM
And I hope not.

blah, and i hope you get more than .6 pts from beanie wells ;)

my 14 pts from britt at the half is looking pretty.....

Dagmar
09-18-2011, 12:37 PM
Gunns is currently bending me over...

eddie mac
09-19-2011, 05:52 AM
Cant believe I scored 120 and will still get hammered. Well played Thunderlips.

That One Guy
09-19-2011, 06:02 AM
blah, and i hope you get more than .6 pts from beanie wells ;)

my 14 pts from britt at the half is looking pretty.....

I will say, Hasselbeck is doing better than I expected. That Titans team is looking good if Johnson gets going.

Still, I like AZ's schedule and Britt is a turd. My only concern is that while the upgrade on my team was mostly in what I expect to be consistency, you going over the 130 point mark this week looks daunting...