PDA

View Full Version : Man falls off roof during marriage proposal

Boobs McGee
07-12-2011, 09:16 PM
<object height="390" width="640">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qo2n4sogAj8?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="390" width="640"></object>

Pretty freakin awesome :thumbs:

ozomulsion
07-12-2011, 09:23 PM
The title is misleading. I wanted to see some splattered brain,
and broken bones.

That One Guy
07-12-2011, 09:23 PM
Give it a few years, he'll regret that the thing was there to break his fall.

bronco militia
07-12-2011, 09:26 PM
derp

Los Broncos
07-12-2011, 09:27 PM
Hilarious!

Captain 'Dre
07-13-2011, 12:23 PM
Give it a few years, he'll regret that the thing was there to break his fall.

Ha!

As a good friend of mine once said, "No matter how beautiful she is, somewhere there's a guy who's sick of putting up with her $#!t."

broncocalijohn
07-13-2011, 12:45 PM
He was just sympbolizing his life after the honeymoon.

Swedish Extrovert
07-13-2011, 01:06 PM
*sigh* I wanna get married

Kaylore
07-13-2011, 01:27 PM
This seems fake. I mean not that he fake falls, but that it was all staged with actors so that he could jam that brand of water in our face at the beginning of the video. It's too well lit, the people too pretty and the angles too multiple for me.

Garcia Bronco
07-13-2011, 01:29 PM

Stupid

Chris
07-13-2011, 01:34 PM
It's too well lit, too pretty and the angles too multiple for me.

That's what she said....

to........

me.......

SouthStndJunkie
07-13-2011, 01:46 PM

It's overrated.

worm
07-13-2011, 01:52 PM
Nothing like underscoring the sanctity of marriage with dumbass stunts.

Swedish Extrovert
07-13-2011, 04:40 PM
It's overrated.

So is living in graduate dorms and rotating your meals between spaghetti, easy mac, pizza, ramen, and chicken wings.

Dr. Broncenstein
07-13-2011, 06:24 PM
So is living in graduate dorms and rotating your meals between spaghetti, easy mac, pizza, ramen, and chicken wings.

You need an intervention.

Chris
07-13-2011, 07:05 PM
Sorry to **** on your tits Boob but I have to agree with Kaylore that this is fake. 1) the product is perfectly rotated to face the camera. 2) the guy projects like he's an actor 3) they're not very good actors so it feels fake.

SouthStndJunkie
07-13-2011, 07:24 PM

Sounds very rough....how do you do it?

15 years from now that will sound pretty damn good again.

SouthStndJunkie
07-13-2011, 07:31 PM
Marriage isn't all bad, but life gets a lot more complicated when you are married, have a mortgage, and a kid.

Enjoy the simpler times while you can.

Swedish Extrovert
07-13-2011, 07:57 PM
Marriage isn't all bad, but life gets a lot more complicated when you are married, have a mortgage, and a kid.

Enjoy the simpler times while you can.

I think someone left their laptop open... and someone's wife saw it...

mhgaffney
07-13-2011, 08:04 PM
Come on Boobs, tell the truth.

The guy was your beau - but either he got cold feet --

or fainted at the size of your knockers...

ozomulsion
07-13-2011, 08:06 PM
This seems fake. I mean not that he fake falls, but that it was all staged with actors so that he could jam that brand of water in our face at the beginning of the video. It's too well lit, the people too pretty and the angles too multiple for me.

Good call

SouthStndJunkie
07-13-2011, 08:11 PM
I think someone left their laptop open... and someone's wife saw it...

Nope....simply being honest.

If I didn't want to be married, I wouldn't be married.

I have no complaints with my wife, but sometimes the mundane routine of everyday life gets to be pretty boring, but you have to do it to provide for your family.

All I hear is you talk about traveling around and having a good time and then you say marriage sounds good.

I'm simply saying enjoy the ride of life....you'll be there soon enough.

Swedish Extrovert
07-13-2011, 08:36 PM
Nope....simply being honest.

If I didn't want to be married, I wouldn't be married.

I have no complaints with my wife, but sometimes the mundane routine of everyday life gets to be pretty boring, but you have to do it to provide for your family.

All I hear is you talk about traveling around and having a good time and then you say marriage sounds good.

I'm simply saying enjoy the ride of life....you'll be there soon enough.

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/BlvYBv773rc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I'm done being that guy at the bar, and want to be the guy on the deck.

Boobs McGee
07-13-2011, 08:58 PM
I think you guys are right...kinda looks staged upon further review. Someday, when I find the right girl, this is definitely a possibility for a proposal though

Swedish Extrovert
07-13-2011, 09:01 PM
I think you guys are right...kinda looks staged upon further review. Someday, when I find the right girl, this is definitely a possibility for a proposal though

A little off-topic, but my last boss's son sky dove into his rehearsal dinner.

Boobs McGee
07-13-2011, 09:16 PM

THAT is pretty shweet. Did his wife jump with him?

AK Broncomaniac
07-14-2011, 12:52 AM
This thread has absolutely been hysterical! Thanks for the humor and marital insights on an otherwise fairly crappy day. This is why I love the OM on the off-season! Hilarious!

worm
07-14-2011, 05:44 AM

See, this I get. Yuck up the rehearsal, reception or bachelor all you want. Those are supposed to be fun, light-hearted events.

OABB
07-14-2011, 08:02 AM
Marraige is the best thing I ever did. you just have to get the right girl with the right kind of emotional baggage.

Kaylore
07-14-2011, 08:23 AM
Sorry to **** on your boobies Boob but I have to agree with Kaylore that this is fake. 1) the product is perfectly rotated to face the camera. 2) the guy projects like he's an actor 3) they're not very good actors so it feels fake.

Also they are all holding different flavors of the same product.

UberBroncoMan
07-14-2011, 12:50 PM
This is completely staged for a YouTube channel setup via viral marketing.

It's called joshplusbrooke. Very original *cough* but also to the point.

The about me is to promote the video: "I fell for my girl"

The channel was made three days ago. The same day it was uploaded.

The tone of the guy is way overacting. The whole Anchorman style, etc.

The chick was going to say F--- but "stopped" herself as it would prevent greater exposure, but at the same time adults know what was intended.

No one else freaks out (not a single person), and she barely does on a vocal level outside of "Oh my god." Do you really think you'd want to tell everyone if you were doing this? **** no, you'd want a bigger reaction. This was done for a more controlled environment that focused on just the two. Film school stuff.

The video was 0:59 seconds. Basically right at the minute mark.

The midpoint is the highlight that sells, "come watch me" for embedding. You see her gasp and him falling. It entices you to view it to see what exactly happened/happens.

There was not one, but three cameras, so they could catch her "reaction" and the fall for the upload.

Basic gist.

This is a production on all fronts.

This was made to launch the YouTube careers of "Josh and Brooke" via starting with some crazy proposal thing so everyone feels like they've been with them since the beginning.

That or it's viral marketing push for Neuro Sport drink. Basically everyone was holding one of their drinks. As we all know; everyone drinks sports drinks at rooftop parties.

Pretty obvious stuff.

TheReverend
07-14-2011, 12:58 PM
Also they are all holding different flavors of the same product.

When the camera leaves "Josh" at 7 seconds, the label is facing away. When it comes back at 12 seconds, it's been fixed.

alkemical
07-14-2011, 12:59 PM
http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/2011/05/ads-implant-false-memories/

Ads Implant False Memories

Swedish Extrovert
07-14-2011, 01:47 PM
THAT is pretty shweet. Did his wife jump with him?

Nah... I think he said it was somewhere near Moab, Utah.

Captain 'Dre
07-14-2011, 03:40 PM
Nothing like underscoring the sanctity of marriage with dumbass stunts.

Hey now! Some of us LIKE the sanctity of dumbass stunts!

ghwk
07-14-2011, 03:45 PM

What makes you think thats gonna change just because you are married?