PDA

View Full Version : Our fine American youth

baja
07-12-2011, 06:03 PM
http://www.snopes.com/crime/warnings/bottlebomb.asp

Dagmar
07-12-2011, 06:11 PM
http://www.shinyshiny.tv/troll.jpg

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110507093047/unanything/images/b/b2/Troll-dance.gif

TheReverend
07-12-2011, 06:13 PM
http://www.shinyshiny.tv/troll.jpg

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110507093047/unanything/images/b/b2/Troll-dance.gif

^

Cmac821
07-12-2011, 06:13 PM
Hey, I resent this thread

DBroncos4life
07-12-2011, 06:16 PM
This is what happens when we lose Amish Milk farms.

DHallblows
07-12-2011, 06:24 PM
Have you considered that we are trying to kill the stupid, old people?

houghtam
07-12-2011, 06:33 PM
So is that what killed Kevin Bacon?

Archer81
07-12-2011, 07:21 PM
"Our"?

:Broncos:

baja
07-12-2011, 07:35 PM
"Our"?

Oh sorry you won't be having any kids. Unless they find a way to pull one through your pecker.

Archer81
07-12-2011, 07:39 PM
Oh sorry you won't be having any kids. Unless they find a way to pull one through your pecker.

Cute.

TheReverend
07-12-2011, 07:42 PM
Cute.

Ignore him. He's had a stressful day of logging back and forth between usernames.

SoCalBronco
07-12-2011, 07:45 PM

That surprises me a little, baja. Usually, you are not like that. Maybe just a bad day?

DBroncos4life
07-12-2011, 07:50 PM
"Our"?

I'm sure he forgot who he was logged under again.

baja
07-12-2011, 07:59 PM
That surprises me a little, baja. Usually, you are not like that. Maybe just a bad day?

Ha ha have you been reading the board the last couple of days?

I have been on the receiving end of far worse by rev and his hord in dozens of posts. Not one word from you about it. Even the post I responded to was about me not being allowed to claim my allegiance to the USA because, horror of horrors, I chose to make a move to Baja.

This board if fraught with attack street dogs and you single out my post. Nice work councilor.

vancejohnson82
07-12-2011, 08:01 PM

I have been on the receiving end of far worse by rev and his hord in dozens of posts. Not one word from you about it. Even the post I responded to was about me not being allowed to claim my allegiance to the USA because, horror of horrors, I chose to make a move to Baja.

This board if fraught with attack street dogs and you single out my post. Nice work councilor.

waaaaa, waaaaaaa.....(sniffle, sniffle)

TheReverend
07-12-2011, 08:06 PM
I'm sure he forgot who he was logged under again.

Want to see something funny...

You can watch MacGruder in the "current active users" section.

Then you can watch the name disappear when baja needs to respond to something.

Then you can see baja disappear and MacGruder pop back up again when it's time for more MacG posting.

...add that to his accidental reply last night and you have more evidence than Casey Anthony's prosecution.

Here's a brief example (not wasting any more time on this sad, pathetic old man):

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj73/thereverend316/MacBaja.png

^ Still have the OM set to pacific time, fyi (hence the 7-10 difference)

TheReverend
07-12-2011, 08:07 PM
waaaaa, waaaaaaa.....(sniffle, sniffle)

lol did he just blame that on me?

And not the endless threads he's made defaming the US recently?

Ahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha

DBroncos4life
07-12-2011, 08:08 PM

Yeah TheRev is attacking you pretty bad too bad he has you on ignore, or are you referring to your other account name?

vancejohnson82
07-12-2011, 08:25 PM

it's ridiculous....if you're gonna put the ball on the tee expect somebody to eventually tee off

its childish behavior all the way through....not to mention that someone definitely needs to pick up a hobby other than creating internet handles and personalities

That One Guy
07-12-2011, 08:33 PM

So Rev pisses you off and you take it out on SirH in a shot at his gayness?

I don't think Socal was saying you broke the rules or threatening anything, he was just saying it was unbaja-like. We're all adjusting to cranky baja from the good old cooky baja we (but definitely NOT TheRev) enjoyed for so long.

TheReverend
07-12-2011, 08:43 PM
So Rev pisses you off and you take it out on SirH in a shot at his gayness?

I don't think Socal was saying you broke the rules or threatening anything, he was just saying it was unbaja-like. We're all adjusting to cranky baja from the good old cooky baja we enjoyed for so long.

Speak for yourself.

That One Guy
07-12-2011, 08:49 PM
Speak for yourself.

LOL

I'll fix it.

That One Guy
07-12-2011, 09:51 PM
Want to see something funny...

You can watch MacGruder in the "current active users" section.

Then you can watch the name disappear when baja needs to respond to something.

Then you can see baja disappear and MacGruder pop back up again when it's time for more MacG posting.

...add that to his accidental reply last night and you have more evidence than Casey Anthony's prosecution.

Here's a brief example (not wasting any more time on this sad, pathetic old man):

^ Still have the OM set to pacific time, fyi (hence the 7-10 difference)

While I still personally don't believe they are the same person, Baja definitely is browsing without being logged in. I've been watching the active list, refreshing regularly and Baja's name hasn't popped up a single time. MacGruder's has been there for quite a while. IF baja is doing it, he posts and then instantly leaves to browse under Mac's name again.

If you accept that they're posting from different IPs, that leaves you with either an IP masker local on his computer (which would make them post from the same IP unless changed each time he switches users), a web based proxy (which wouldn't require Mac to log out as they'd be on different IPs at the same time and, thus, have different windows open, or he's using two different devices like a home internet and a phone (which would be unlikely because in all his time, he'd probably have checked the Mane from such a device and it'd have been logged).

End result of the rambling : If baja is running a local IP masking program, he's doing the transition back to Mac very quickly after a post and wasting his effort as it shouldn't really matter who he is browsing as but would require him to manipulate the settings each time he switches users.

If he is running a web based proxy or a second device on a different network, there's no reason to log one out to access the other.

TheReverend
07-12-2011, 10:00 PM
While I still personally don't believe they are the same person, Baja definitely is browsing without being logged in. I've been watching the active list, refreshing regularly and Baja's name hasn't popped up a single time. MacGruder's has been there for quite a while. IF baja is doing it, he posts and then instantly leaves to browse under Mac's name again.

If you accept that they're posting from different IPs, that leaves you with either an IP masker local on his computer (which would make them post from the same IP unless changed each time he switches users), a web based proxy (which wouldn't require Mac to log out as they'd be on different IPs at the same time and, thus, have different windows open, or he's using two different devices like a home internet and a phone (which would be unlikely because in all his time, he'd probably have checked the Mane from such a device and it'd have been logged).

End result of the rambling : If baja is running a local IP masking program, he's doing the transition back to Mac very quickly after a post and wasting his effort as it shouldn't really matter who he is browsing as but would require him to manipulate the settings each time he switches users.

If he is running a web based proxy or a second device on a different network, there's no reason to log one out to access the other.

A couple rep comments from people that have also noticed:

"Check the convo he is having with himself in the other epic thread, the green "logged in" light is NEVER lit up for both."

"They are both the same. 5:21 Baja posts and then at 5:22 he is off but MacGruder is on at 5:22 and posts. I doubt you will ever see them both online together."

Now that that's being called out, he'll figure out a way to have both logged in simultaneously to protect his even crazier alter ego, but it's absolutely baja.

-Same mannerisms.

-Same beliefs.

-Use same terms.

-Accidentally responded under the wrong username.

-Never logged in simultaneously

-Same delusional paranoia that I influence people to not like them instead of realizing it's their own fault

The one thing you mentioned in the other thread is the posting frequency...

Pull up a thread where I made fun of baja before I put him on ignore (sun gazers for example) and you'll see him posting at MacGruder frequency for sure.

baja
07-12-2011, 10:12 PM
Ha ha ha .....and you cal me a conspiracy nut.

Requiem
07-13-2011, 02:53 PM
LOL wow. Even hating on Chris for being gay. Baja has officially reached loser status. I mean, the guy was too stupid to realize juice is indeed food.

Cito Pelon
07-13-2011, 04:56 PM

You're a boy that never grew up, Rev.

baja
07-13-2011, 06:01 PM
You're a boy that never grew up, Rev.

No, no rev's the genius that figured out that dumb ass baja created an account under the name of MacGruder and for over 1000 posts managed to create a unique consistant persona through long personal stories all the while maintaining a 11 post a day average as baja. quite an accomplishment for a dumb ass.

I think I know who the real dumb ass is. Can you guess?

rugbythug
07-13-2011, 06:05 PM
No, no rev's the genius that figured out that dumb ass baja created an account under the name of MacGruder and for over 1000 posts managed to create a unique consistant persona through long personal stories all the while maintaining a 11 post a day average as baja. quite an accomplishment for a dumb ass.

I think I know who the real dumb ass is. Can you guess?

??? Is this a reality show

baja
07-13-2011, 06:15 PM
??? Is this a reality show

You tell me, I'm not the one writing page after page of absolute garbage and insults with a generous sprinkling of wild speculation and complex theories.

ghwk
07-13-2011, 06:55 PM
This is what happens when we lose Amish Milk farms.

This is what happens when epic llama fail has a slow post day and there is nothing else to do.

Dukes
07-13-2011, 06:59 PM
And I thought last years offseason was unbearable......

houghtam
07-13-2011, 08:53 PM
You tell me, I'm not the one writing page after page of absolute garbage and insults with a generous sprinkling of wild speculation and complex theories.

No, you're just beating your chest about posting 11+ times a day on two screen names on an internet message board.

Congratulations, you win at losing.

baja
07-13-2011, 08:56 PM
No, you're just beating your chest about posting 11+ times a day on two screen names on an internet message board.

Yet another brainless conspiracy theorist.

I wish i was able to pull off being MacGruder, I'd be one of the smartest people on the planet if i could do that.

Requiem
07-14-2011, 01:02 PM
No you wouldn't.

TheReverend
07-14-2011, 01:06 PM

Did he really say that?

Because I think garbage, insults, wild speculation and complex theories are quite possibly the best adjectives one could use to describe his posts...

Rock Chalk
07-14-2011, 05:05 PM
If MacGruder = baja then he is an epic idiot for not disguising it better.

Steps to be a better douchebag.
1) Log on to the orange mane under your coward Mexican handle in Firefox.
2) Log on to the orange mane under your coward douchebag handle, in Chrome.
3) Talk to yourself repeatedly in the same thread.

mhgaffney
07-14-2011, 05:07 PM
Ha ha ha .....and you cal me a conspiracy nut.

Nailed it.

Doggcow
07-15-2011, 12:13 AM
God I hope the lockout ends soon.

chadta
07-15-2011, 03:01 AM
If MacGruder = baja then he is an epic idiot for not disguising it better.

Steps to be a better douchebag.
1) Log on to the orange mane under your coward Mexican handle in Firefox.
2) Log on to the orange mane under your coward douchebag handle, in Chrome.
3) Talk to yourself repeatedly in the same thread.

does anybody really care ? i mean unless he is banned under one name and created another just to get back on, then the mods should care, but otherwise who gives a crap.

Rock Chalk
07-15-2011, 09:09 AM
does anybody really care ? i mean unless he is banned under one name and created another just to get back on, then the mods should care, but otherwise who gives a crap.

Yes, technically speaking that's one fo the rules. No multiple screen names.

chadta
07-15-2011, 01:19 PM
Yes, technically speaking that's one fo the rules. No multiple screen names.

so once again why does anybody but the mods care ?