PDA

View Full Version : Salvia/////NSFW Language

Quoydogs
07-07-2011, 08:21 PM
Has anyone on here tried Salvia yet. I just don't understand how this crap can be legal. Here are a couple vid's I found on trips you get with it.

NSFW Language

<object width="450" height="370">

<embed src="http://www.liveleak.com/e/c42_1221076555" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" allowscriptaccess="always" width="450" height="370"></object>:

<embed src="http://www.liveleak.com/e/56b_1288652966" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" allowscriptaccess="always" width="450" height="370"></object>:

KipCorrington25
07-07-2011, 08:26 PM
I think Chiefs Planet will just stick with their meth.

Los Broncos
07-07-2011, 08:29 PM
I've seen people do it, kind of scary to watch.

extralife
07-07-2011, 09:05 PM
it was pretty mellow for me

if you're an idiot looking for a party drug, it's not for you. if you're an addict looking to zone out so you can stop hating your life, it's not for you.

Shananahan
07-07-2011, 09:18 PM
if you're an idiot looking for a party drug, it's not for you. if you're an addict looking to zone out so you can stop hating your life, it's not for you.
I agree with all of this. I'm glad I tried it but feel no need to ever do so again.

My experience was definitely not mellow, though. I mean like in a different dimension on a planet that doesn't exist yet kind of trip. I know it comes in a wide degree of potency, so that's probably it.

McDman
07-07-2011, 09:34 PM
I've done it several times, when it was legal, if you haven't tried it there is really no way to explain the feeling you get. It's like there is a line going up and down your body and it is being pulled into a central point at your chest. It's not cool.

I had a friend who thought he was being pulled into a different dimension by the devil or something like that, when we tried to move him to a different room he slammed his hands against the door frame and screamed bloody murder like he was going to die. It was kind of my fault because I looked at him and told him he was freaking out which set him off. It was pretty funny though.

houghtam
07-07-2011, 09:42 PM
I've done it several times, when it was legal, if you haven't tried it there is really no way to explain the feeling you get. It's like there is a line going up and down your body and it is being pulled into a central point at your chest. It's not cool.

I had a friend who thought he was being pulled into a different dimension by the devil or something like that, when we tried to move him to a different room he slammed his hands against the door frame and screamed bloody murder like he was going to die. It was kind of my fault because I looked at him and told him he was freaking out which set him off. It was pretty funny though.

Haven't tried it, but speaking of trips...shrooms are f-ing crazy. And awesome.

gunns
07-07-2011, 09:43 PM
Ok, this isn't legal? I've got some growing in my yard.

McDman
07-07-2011, 09:44 PM

There are different types of salvia, this particular one is salvia divinorum. A lot of people have salvia growing in their gardens.

broncosteven
07-07-2011, 09:56 PM
Has anyone on here tried Salvia yet. I just don't understand how this crap can be legal. Here are a couple vid's I found on trips you get with it.

NSFW Language

<embed src="http://www.liveleak.com/e/c42_1221076555" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" allowscriptaccess="always" width="450" height="370"></object>:

<embed src="http://www.liveleak.com/e/56b_1288652966" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" allowscriptaccess="always" width="450" height="370"></object>:

Why would anyone want to go through that?

I had a friend who tried acid a couple times until he had a bad trip then he said he would never do it again. I am wound way to tight to try acid or shrooms.

BTW the dude in the 1st video is the reason I don't want to see pot legalized.

McDman
07-07-2011, 09:58 PM
Watch the series on youtube of the guy who gardens, drives, etc... while on salvia. It's hilarious.

McDman
07-07-2011, 09:59 PM
<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/EVllL4tNZsI" allowfullscreen="" width="425" frameborder="0" height="349"></iframe>

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/SnwS5sPOzb0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Chris
07-07-2011, 10:07 PM
<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/nPl9CSNBYuE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Bronco Boy
07-07-2011, 10:15 PM
I've done it. Zoned out and thought I was hanging out with the Sopranos for about an hour. Turns out I was only tripping for about 5 minutes. Tony kept telling me to "go back" and that "people need me". He said that about 5 times and then I came out of it. It's a hell of a drug.

Cmac821
07-07-2011, 10:28 PM
Still legal in Texas but I wouldn't touch it, does crazy stuff to people especially the high grade stuff

Los Broncos
07-07-2011, 11:14 PM

You can buy it at head shops here.

MrPeepers
07-07-2011, 11:27 PM
we just planted this a few months ago because the hummingbirds loved it.

StugotsIII
07-08-2011, 12:23 AM
Ummm...yeah.

Looks awesome.

Shananahan
07-08-2011, 01:34 AM
Well it isn't exactly like you're there at the time to really 'go through' any of it. You're off somewhere else entirely. And like it was said, the trip really only lasts about 5-10 minutes even though it feels like hours.

I thought this stuff was still legalized but just watered down to the extent that everywhere you could buy it that wasn't online- and even most of the places online- just sold stuff similar to the effects of really, really strong weed. I tried some from a head shop with a friend who hadn't done it before and never lost control with reality or anything, just felt stoned.

Honestly it was a pretty awesome experience, but shrooms are much more fun and less disorienting. The first time I tried salvia I just wondered around for about half an hour after coming out of the trip wondering what was real and what wasn't.

extralife
07-08-2011, 01:43 AM
I just wandered around for about half an hour wondering what was real and what wasn't.

that happened for about three hours every sunday last fall for me

Chris
07-08-2011, 08:23 AM
that happened for about three hours every sunday last fall for me

Really on sundays last fall I felt like I'd been dumped in an ice bath and then beaten with spiked bamboo.

Abqbronco
07-08-2011, 09:52 AM
Watch the series on youtube of the guy who gardens, drives, etc... while on salvia. It's hilarious.

That's not even a little bit funny

Beantown Bronco
07-08-2011, 10:07 AM
The first time I tried salvia I just wondered around for about half an hour after coming out of the trip wondering what was real and what wasn't.

Time to rev up the microwave

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/BmUx0L6k_0U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

vancejohnson82
07-08-2011, 10:08 AM
Shroom are just the right amount of trippiness for me...acid is too much

this **** looks like you could really hurt yourself...thats what would scare me. Wandering into traffic or falling through my TV and not even realizing it

btw, great comment about this is what it felt like on Sundays last year...haha

ant1999e
07-08-2011, 10:25 AM

I've experienced this when I experimented with "art supplies" as a kid. I was folded into myself and then was in another words. saw a lightning man dancing in front of me. Heard a wo wo wo wo sound the whole time. saw three judges on twenty foot benches schrouded in fog. They told me the devil was tricking me. Scared the crap out of me.

houghtam
07-08-2011, 11:44 AM
I've experienced this when I experimented with "art supplies" as a kid. I was folded into myself and then was in another words. saw a lightning man dancing in front of me. Heard a wo wo wo wo sound the whole time. saw three judges on twenty foot benches schrouded in fog. They told me the devil was tricking me. Scared the crap out of me.

Nice.

Try Gizmo, Jerry Garcia and George Lucas doing human pyramids and toppling over and tickling each other.

Fun stuff.

broncocalijohn
07-08-2011, 12:16 PM
I saw the first video and it confirms why I don't do drugs. At least the guy being filmed is exactly how I would picture a total acid freak. Great seeing a total messed up room go for the final look of a complete disaster. Too bad the cat didnt get involved during the whole scene.

Quoydogs
07-08-2011, 12:35 PM
I saw the first video and it confirms why I don't do drugs. At least the guy being filmed is exactly how I would picture a total acid freak. Great seeing a total messed up room go for the final look of a complete disaster. Too bad the cat didnt get involved during the whole scene.

I did a lot of drugs in my college years. Acid, coke, shrooms ect... They are nothing like that. The cat scene was f'n hilarious. I have experienced that. That WTF look was classic !ROFL!

Quoydogs
07-08-2011, 12:37 PM

I had a friend who tried acid a couple times until he had a bad trip then he said he would never do it again. I am wound way to tight to try acid or shrooms.

BTW the dude in the 1st video is the reason I don't want to see pot legalized.

What does this have to do with pot ?? Pot is in no way anything like this other then you smoke it.

vancejohnson82
07-08-2011, 12:41 PM
What does this have to do with pot ?? Pot is in no way anything like this other then you smoke it.

I'm assuming it's because that dude has about 6 brain cells left and 4 of them seem to be asleep

Shananahan
07-08-2011, 12:42 PM
Shroom are just the right amount of trippiness for me...acid is too much

this **** looks like you could really hurt yourself...thats what would scare me. Wandering into traffic or falling through my TV and not even realizing it
I don't know.... I have a hard time seeing anybody who is really tripping out on salvia doing anything at all, much less anything that might be dangerous.

I mean it's not PCP or anything close to the stuff that makes people wild and reckless. Salvia seems pretty harmless to me in the big scheme of things, but I don't think they really know what the long-term heavy usage effects are.

You guys who are clucking about not doing drugs, etc, this kind of stuff is what you should be pointing to:

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/gwIRoxI2mlM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ant1999e
07-08-2011, 04:06 PM
Nice.

Try Gizmo, Jerry Garcia and George Lucas doing human pyramids and toppling over and tickling each other.

Fun stuff.

Crazy. You ever see the painting with a guy and his dog in a boat? I was with them.

cutthemdown
07-08-2011, 04:31 PM
You're not supposed to talk to the guy, but you are supposed to not let him fall down and hit his head.

Chris
07-08-2011, 04:53 PM
I don't know.... I have a hard time seeing anybody who is really tripping out on salvia doing anything at all, much less anything that might be dangerous.

I mean it's not PCP or anything close to the stuff that makes people wild and reckless. Salvia seems pretty harmless to me in the big scheme of things, but I don't think they really know what the long-term heavy usage effects are.

You guys who are clucking about not doing drugs, etc, this kind of stuff is what you should be pointing to:

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/gwIRoxI2mlM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That's just street yoga.

jhns
07-08-2011, 05:31 PM
These are people that can't handle their drugs. Salvia is not that intense. In fact, it is a pretty weak drug. It is pretty obvious these are staged performances being played up for the cameras....

Tim
07-08-2011, 05:52 PM
i'll stick to a few beers on the weekends:thumbs:

Shananahan
07-08-2011, 06:01 PM
Salvia is not that intense. In fact, it is a pretty weak drug. It is pretty obvious these are staged performances being played up for the cameras....
You're doing it wrong.

Taco John
07-09-2011, 01:40 AM
That's crazy stuff.

In college, my buddy and I read that nutmeg would give you a serious trip. We hardly believed it, but it didn't stop us from raiding the kitchen to see if it was real. As I recall, we were supposed to take it with alcohol because it isn't water soluble. Well that wasn't a problem. I think we took a tablespoon - maybe two (I don't remember) and chased it with a couple of beers. And then we waited. Sure enough, it was garbage. After a few hours we called it a night. And then at about 3am we both woke up frying major balls. I'm talking witch doctor tripping. I can't even describe the feeling that I had it was so abstract. The best I can describe is that I felt as though I had tripped a spiritual circuit where my consciousness no longer felt located inside my brain and body, but instead controlling everything from a million miles away. And it felt permanent - like it was always going to be like this forever.

I finally slept it off, but it wasn't over yet. The hangover from the stuff is worse than any regular hangover that you can imagine. I was basically incapacitated for 48 hours as my body purged. At night, I would have very subtle hallucinations - for instance, I woke up and it looked like my entire comforter was made of cat hide. And when I touched it, my brain told me it felt like a cat hide. But I was lucid and knew it was a hallucination, and this would break the "spell." This kind of hallucination happened for the next two nights.

I definitely don't recommend it. One of the worst things I ever experienced and salvia looks like 3 minutes of that. No thanks.

Shananahan
07-09-2011, 01:58 AM
I wonder if kids these days are dumb enough to not know what nutmeg is yet.

We could probably just come up with a nickname for it, start slinging it on the streets and become the most profitable and law-abiding drug dealers ever.

IHaveALight
07-09-2011, 02:06 AM
After that story, I'm setting the over / under on 5 for how many maners are going to be trippin on nutmeg in the near future.