PDA

View Full Version : 100 pages about nothing. And we have the quotes to prove it. Nah, not really...

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11

baja
07-14-2011, 10:05 PM
Dude thats only blocking alpha waves. Haven't you heard of mkultra?

Why would I want to block the blast of cosmic conscience raining down on the planet during these special times?

TheReverend
07-14-2011, 10:12 PM
This is a funny video of a someone doing something funny and ironic.. and hip..

I post this vid because I have nothing better to do.. even though I am supposedly a glorious person...

Urban Meyer could have been an NFL coach you idiot.

OWNED.

MacGruder
07-14-2011, 10:14 PM
1. You poor fool. You are proposing that the government hides something so simple anyone can build it, and base this entire theory on no one building it on their own. In fact, the "big bad government" engages in 60 years of deceptions and intervention to stop a technology as innovative and as simple as the wheel. Do you not see the failing there? You have built a massive column of steel on quicksand but insist the quicksand is sound.

I explained this before though.. the technology itself is easy... it is the development that is difficult. THIS is why they have to keep it secret.. because if it did get out then ANYONE could make it and use it. It's a case where the devil is in the details... It's like the nuclear bomb but on a personal scale. It took the US huge amounts of brain power and money to develop the nuke. But once the hard part was done and it leaked it was much easier for everyone else to do it. Just by knowing it was possible it helped people know what to pursue. This is why they have tied AG to aliens and said it is impossible to do by yourself and requires exotic materials. So people don't realize how easy it is... So again.. once this tech gets out in a form where people can replicate it and it is easy.. which it will be.. then all hell breaks loose.. They can't stop people from doing it. It's similar to trying to stop hijackers from doing 9-11.. thy used box cutters and supposedly took down the towers. I think this is an example of what they fear. Same with MKultra.. Once that technology gets out and is understood.. same thing.. and the ways it can be used are truly scary.. like antigrav and cold fusion etc.

2. Like 9/11 being planned before the Pentagon or the WTC was built. Its not insane to assume that at all...

When you understand the scope of the things going on you will see why... but you have to really dig deep and look at these issues realistically. Look at what happened in the 9-11 event.. when you add all these pieces up.. AND if you understand the tech and that it is real.. you can't deny it.

3. You are deluded. They have owned you because you continue to respond you simpleton.

:Broncos:

Wrong.. This thread is just a monument to their ownage.. they can't change it.. Them still posting is just denial..

DBroncos4life
07-14-2011, 10:15 PM
TKnowshon doesn't count.. he played with Orton... fail. Can you do anything other than fail? Even by accident?

Whats Joseph Addai's issue? SEC running back with the greatest QB in NFL history should be killing the NFL.

MacGruder
07-14-2011, 10:16 PM
Urban Meyer could have been an NFL coach you idiot.

OWNED.

This is a video of a cat giving you "the claw" - the finger

MacGruder
07-14-2011, 10:21 PM
Whats Joseph Addai's issue? SEC running back with the greatest QB in NFL history should be killing the NFL.

Joseph Addai was past his prime after leaving the SEc.. that's the toll it take son people...

This is a video of a man bent over on the freeway and he's hit from behind by the oscar meyer weiner mobile going 130 MPH...

That's how bad you were all sausaged by me in this thread..

That my friends.. is the song of the sausage creature..

TheReverend
07-14-2011, 10:23 PM
Joseph Addai was past his prime after leaving the SEc.. that's the toll it take son people...

This is a video of a many bent over on the freeway and is hit from behind by the oscar meyer weiner mobile going 130 MPH...

That's how bad you were all sausaged by me in this video..

I'm gonna level with you man.

Paul LaViolette was nothing.

You want the truth?

Do some research on Lexington Steele.

baja
07-14-2011, 10:27 PM
IDK. Cancer?

The sun does not cause cancer, toxins being sweated from your body reacting with the sun cause cancer. Put only clean organic live food in your body and do take the sun everyday. Do you think if the sun caused cancer by it self the species would have survived all this time? Sun screen has been around about as long as the explosion of skin cancer has.

You are what you eat!

MacGruder
07-14-2011, 10:27 PM
I'm gonna level with you man.

Paul LaViolette was nothing.

You want the truth?

Do some research on Lexington Steele.

The toilet line really got you all hot and bothered didn't it.. LOL

Reminded you of the Bohemian grove.. LOL

DBroncos4life
07-14-2011, 10:29 PM

This is a video of a many bent over on the freeway and is hit from behind by the oscar meyer weiner mobile going 130 MPH...

That's how bad you were all sausaged by me in this video..

Yeah those two years of 288 carries must have been horrible. AP had 10 more total touches his freshman year 339 rushes and 5 rec to Addai 334 total touches in two years. Man that SEC is bad ass.

baja
07-14-2011, 10:31 PM
two posts by two different posters at the same time both with the little green light. But I am MacGruder how can that be.

MacGruder
07-14-2011, 10:34 PM
Yeah those two years of 288 carries must have been horrible. AP had 10 more total touches his freshman year 339 rushes and 5 rec to Addai 334 total touches in two years. Man that SEC is bad ass.

again.. injuries happen.. When people get out of college they can tend to slack because they are getting paid.

That could also be a huge reason why the SEC is tougher.. you have the best athletes in the world playing for millions of dollars.. There is no more incentive than that. Then you add in the college rivalries.. in the NFL teams have become like McDonald's franchises..

This is a video of a cat getting an enema on someones face on some TV show..

FUNNY

TheReverend
07-14-2011, 10:35 PM

In the SEC LBers weigh 470 lbs and 2.4 40s. The one's Peterson played against were 135 lbs and 6.3 speed.

TheReverend
07-14-2011, 10:35 PM
again.. injuries happen.. When people get out of college they can tend to slack because they are getting paid.

That could also be a huge reason why the SEC is tougher.. you have the best athletes in the world playing for millions of dollars.. There is no more incentive than that. Then you add in the college rivalries.. in the NFL teams have become like McDonald's franchises..

FUNNY

FAIL.

SEC players are too competitive to EVER slack in a competition.

OWNED.

DBroncos4life
07-14-2011, 10:41 PM

FUNNY

Oh only the SEC has those?

MacGruder
07-14-2011, 10:43 PM
Oh only the SEC has those?

At that level with those crowds and those kinds of athletes.. YES..

MacGruder
07-14-2011, 10:45 PM
FAIL.

SEC players are too competitive to EVER slack in a competition.

OWNED.

I never said that...

Jamarcus Russell Proves that isn't the case..

This is a picture of a sloth holding a can of beer and the text "you **** slower than my grandpa"

FUNNY!

HAT
07-14-2011, 10:52 PM
PAC-10 pees all over the SEC.

Hopefully, Colorado & Utah won't water it down too much.

MacGruder
07-14-2011, 10:55 PM
PAC-10 pees all over the SEC.

Hopefully, Colorado & Utah won't water it down too much.

This is the problem with college football.. haha

No objectivity... But it's not really their fault. It's the system. There is no way to make it fair..

Remember though.. I am not partial to anyone. That's why I can objectively say the SEC is on a whole nother level.

DBroncos4life
07-14-2011, 10:56 PM
At that level with those crowds and those kinds of athletes.. YES..
In your opinion what is the SEC's best rivalry and how do you think it stacks up to what many think is the best Mich vs Ohio State?

MacGruder
07-14-2011, 10:59 PM
In your opinion what is the SEC's best rivalry and how do you think it stacks up to what many think is the best Mich vs Ohio State?

There are other rivalries just as intense as SEC rivalries in spirit. but they just don't have the athletes.

Also.. elite teams in other conferences can get soft too because playing in the SEC hones them to a razors edge relatively speaking.

IMHO

DBroncos4life
07-14-2011, 11:05 PM
There are other rivalries just as intense as SEC rivalries in spirit. but they just don't have the athletes.

Also.. elite teams in other conferences can get soft too because playing in the SEC hones them to a razors edge relatively speaking.

IMHO

Answer the question. Ohio State and Michigan are in the top classes of recruiting year in an year out. Who is the SEC's biggest rivalry its really simple.

HAT
07-14-2011, 11:06 PM
John Elway won more championships in the NFL than he did in college.....

NFL is way easier than the PAC-10.

This is now FACT.

theAPAOps5
07-14-2011, 11:11 PM
How in the hell did this thread get to be 64 pages in a locked out offseason. I don't see survivor being played. What the **** are you guys doing. Tebow Christ this is plain insane!

TDmvp
07-14-2011, 11:12 PM
How in the hell did this thread get to be 64 pages in a locked out offseason. I don't see survivor being played. What the **** are you guys doing. Tebow Christ this is plain insane!

One word ...

http://img804.imageshack.us/img804/6080/trailerformacgruberisfu.jpg

ROFL!ROFL!ROFL!

:thanku::thanku::thanku:

MacGruder
07-14-2011, 11:15 PM

This is now FACT.

They probably had some SEC players on Elway's team when he finally won..

MacGruder
07-14-2011, 11:16 PM
One word ...

ROFL!ROFL!ROFL!

:thanku::thanku::thanku:

Love it!

DBroncos4life
07-14-2011, 11:17 PM

This is now FACT.

Tee Martin, Matt Mauck, Chris Leak, Greg McElroy and Matt Flynn all won NC in the SEC. I bet all 4 have less then 1000 yards in the NFL. Winners.

MacGruder
07-14-2011, 11:18 PM
Answer the question. Ohio State and Michigan are in the top classes of recruiting year in an year out. Who is the SEC's biggest rivalry its really simple.

This line of questioning may be the most ultimate failage in internet history...

Don't make me do this man....

Don't make me bust you up man...

MacGruder
07-14-2011, 11:20 PM
Tee Martin, Matt Mauck, Chris Leak, Greg McElroy and Matt Flynn all won NC in the SEC. I bet all 4 have less then 1000 yards in the NFL. Winners.

They were likely facing teams with more SEC players in key positions..

Also.. by getting rated highly in the SEC you go to crappy locations to play..

That is one way being underrated helped Tebow.. he could have gone to a much worse team that had no idea how to use him.

MacGruder
07-14-2011, 11:22 PM
How long have you been a Broncos fan?

Just when I thought you couldn't get any more bush... this old shtick...

This is a picture of someone naked with the text "there's no place like homo"

FUNNY!

HAT
07-14-2011, 11:23 PM
I'm just glad that the SEC exists.....It's nice that athletes that can't hack the PAC have other options.

Sort of like Jr. College and stuff.

MacGruder
07-14-2011, 11:24 PM
I'm just glad that the SEC exists.....It's nice that athletes that can't hack the PAC have other options.

Sort of like Jr. College and stuff.

I like your spirit! This is the place for delusions.. :D jk ;)

HAT
07-14-2011, 11:24 PM
How long have you been a Broncos fan?

Lev....

It's long since established that MacGuano is not a fan of The Broncos. He has said this many, many times.

DBroncos4life
07-14-2011, 11:26 PM
They probably had some SEC players on Elway's team when he finally won..

2 Starters. We had 3 from Stanford alone, hell we had two players from Hawaii. Atwater was a member of Arkansas but they didn't join the SEC till after he left.

HAT
07-14-2011, 11:27 PM
I like your spirit! This is the place for delusions.. :D jk ;)

No delusions bro.....The PAC-10 is the best conference ever invented. Fact.

I have youtube links to prove it. All truth goes through 3 phases.....Seems like you are in denial. ???

DBroncos4life
07-14-2011, 11:28 PM
This line of questioning may be the most ultimate failage in internet history...

Don't make me do this man....

Don't make me bust you up man...

Can you even name the two biggest college recruiting ranking websites?

MacGruder
07-14-2011, 11:29 PM
Really? What the **** is he doing here?

I'm not NOT a fan of the Broncos either...

Here we go with another Witch Hunt..

This is a picture of a record player playing an Orange mane record with the text "stuck on stupid"

MacGruder
07-14-2011, 11:33 PM
Can you even name the two biggest college recruiting ranking websites?

Yes I can as matter of fact.. I'll take douche bag quizzes for 400 dollars, Alex...

this is a picture of Bob Barker with the text "you just won a brand new car!"

DivineBronco
07-14-2011, 11:33 PM
Really? What the **** is he doing here?

holy crap.......he is bob, it all makes much more sense now

DBroncos4life
07-14-2011, 11:35 PM
Yes I can as matter of fact.. I'll take douche bag quizzes for 400 dollars, Alex...

this is a picture of Bob Barker with the text "you just won a brand new car!"

What are they.

Shananahan
07-14-2011, 11:35 PM

Here we go with another Witch Hunt..

This is a picture of a record player playing an Orange mane record with the text "stuck on stupid"
Well, it's a fair question seeing as this is a Denver Bronco forum and there are millions of forums on the internet.

I'm curious about the answer as well.

MacGruder
07-14-2011, 11:37 PM
Well, it's a fair question seeing as this is a Denver Bronco forum and there are millions of forums on the internet.

I'm curious about the answer as well.

Define Broncos fan.. I don't know what that means...

Do you know the word Fan means fanatic...

Do you have to be a fanatic to post here?

DHallblows
07-14-2011, 11:39 PM
The sun does not cause cancer, toxins being sweated from your body reacting with the sun cause cancer. Put only clean organic live food in your body and do take the sun everyday. Do you think if the sun caused cancer by it self the species would have survived all this time? Sun screen has been around about as long as the explosion of skin cancer has.

You are what you eat!

Because a species can't survive throughout the ages with a measly 30 year life expectancy?
And sunscreen has existed much longer than 100 years or whatever time period you are suggesting...

HAT
07-14-2011, 11:41 PM

Yes you are....Do you need quotes and links?

ghwk
07-14-2011, 11:50 PM
1300 plus responses? How does this lousy thread warrant that?? :rofl:

MacGruder
07-14-2011, 11:51 PM
Yes you are....Do you need quotes and links?

You have a quote that says I am rooting for another team - rooting against the Broncos?

Not true..

I just meant I am not a fanatic of the Broncos.. that doesn't happen over night.

This is why this line of questioning is ridiculous.. the only people that are fanatics of the Broncos over night are people who are homers...

Shananahan
07-14-2011, 11:51 PM
Define Broncos fan.. I don't know what that means...

Do you know the word Fan means fanatic...

Do you have to be a fanatic to post here?
No need for such a weak-ass, trying-way-too-hard reply.

Forget the 'fanatic' part. Do you root for the Denver Broncos? If not, why are you here?

HAT
07-14-2011, 11:53 PM

Forget the 'fanatic' part. Do you root for the Denver Broncos? If not, why are you here?

It's well established that he does not.

MacGruder
07-14-2011, 11:55 PM

Forget the 'fanatic' part. Do you root for the Denver Broncos?

I wouldn't put it like that...

Let's put it this way.. I know the Broncos are going to win and that makes me happy..

I think that's about as deep as it goes at this point. Like let's put it in TheRev's terms..

I'm not full on gay.. but I'm bi-curious for the Broncos.. LOL

This is a picture of TheRev doing the Macarena

MacGruder
07-14-2011, 11:56 PM
It's well established that he does not.

That's not true at all.. where are you getting this? You need to check your sources..

Taco John
07-15-2011, 12:12 AM
I can tell you is that the guy is posting from a virgin IP set that does not duplicate any other known poster in the database.

MacGruder
07-15-2011, 12:17 AM
WOW... this really is turning into a witch hunt.. you guys should be really proud...

Taco John
07-15-2011, 12:32 AM
WOW... this really is turning into a witch hunt.. you guys should be really proud...

*shrug*

I just wanted to check.

Frankly, this thread baffles me. I can't understand how it got so long. It started out with Mac making the claim that Bradford's value was helped by the success of Tom Brady. Frankly, I don't think that claim is all that outrageous, but when asked for supporting evidence, Mac essentially says, "figure it out on your own." From there, the thread is an exhibition of how bored you guys are.

If it were me making that claim, I might have used supporting evidence like the fact that they both have the same height, weight, and very similar frames, and the fact that Bradford ran a spread system at Oklahoma, and that neither of them were known for an elite arm coming out of college, but were lauded for their accuracy and ability to "make the throws." I might have noted that Bradford seriously damaged his draft standing by missing most of his senior season due to shoulder injury, and that with players like Suh and McCoy on the board (McCoy was being hyped up all over the place), the only reason to use your #1 overall pick on Bradford is because you do see him as the next coming of Tom Brady.

But I digress... I still can't believe how long this thread has gotten. When I type "Hillis" there are only two results. What's going on with you people!

ghwk
07-15-2011, 12:37 AM
*shrug*

I just wanted to check.

Frankly, this thread baffles me. I can't understand how it got so long. It started out with Mac making the claim that Bradford's value was helped by the success of Tom Brady. Frankly, I don't think that claim is all that outrageous, but when asked for supporting evidence, Mac essentially says, "figure it out on your own." From there, the thread is an exhibition of how bored you guys are.

If it were me making that claim, I might have used supporting evidence like the fact that they both have the same height, weight, and very similar frames, and the fact that Bradford ran a spread system at Oklahoma, and that neither of them were known for an elite arm coming out of college, but were lauded for their accuracy and ability to "make the throws." I might have noted that Bradford seriously damaged his draft standing by missing most of his senior season due to shoulder injury, and that with players like Suh and McCoy on the board, the only reason to use your #1 overall pick on Bradford is because you do see him as the next coming of Tom Brady.

But I digress... I still can't believe how long this thread has gotten. When I type "Hillis" there are only two results. What's going on with you people!

I agree, everything paranoid about the mane is exposing itself in this thread.

MacGruder
07-15-2011, 12:41 AM
Taco John.. I wasn't referring to you with witch hunt comment.

And as I said when TheRev jumped all over me like he does everyone.. I didn't want to bother explaining ANYTHING to TheRebv.. someone early said I should have just ignored him.. I know TheRev from his behavior already.. so I said basically the truth.. if you can't see how Bradford and Brady are similar I don't know what I can say that will help you see that. As you said it should be obvious...

When TheRev continued on the way he does anyway I hit him with both barrels of his own stupidity. Then Team Defect piled on and I gave them the same treatment.. and here we are.

Back to another witch hunt..

Taco John
07-15-2011, 12:49 AM
As you said it should be obvious...

I never said it should be obvious. I said if that if I had made that claim, I would have pointed out a few things and had a discussion around actual points, rather than play cat and mouse for 66 pages.

DBroncos4life
07-15-2011, 12:55 AM
*shrug*

I just wanted to check.

If it were me making that claim, I might have used supporting evidence like the fact that they both have the same height, weight, and very similar frames, and the fact that Bradford ran a spread system at Oklahoma, and that neither of them were known for an elite arm coming out of college, but were lauded for their accuracy and ability to "make the throws." I might have noted that Bradford seriously damaged his draft standing by missing most of his senior season due to shoulder injury, and that with players like Suh and McCoy on the board (McCoy was being hyped up all over the place), the only reason to use your #1 overall pick on Bradford is because you do see him as the next coming of Tom Brady.

Bradford weighted in at 230 Brady was 211.

http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/1955/tombradynfldraftcombine.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/36/tombradynfldraftcombine.jpg/)

Taco John
07-15-2011, 12:57 AM

http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/1955/tombradynfldraftcombine.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/36/tombradynfldraftcombine.jpg/)

Yes, but Brady has since bulked up to 225, which is what Bradford weighed coming out of college.

Why wouldn't a team want to find the next Tom Brady?

MacGruder
07-15-2011, 12:59 AM

Bradford was considered a number 1 pick before he put any weight on..

MacGruder
07-15-2011, 01:02 AM
Yes, but Brady has since bulked up to 225, which is what Bradford weighed coming out of college.

Also, Brady's play and him playing in that system so successfully made people believe in it.

Just like Tebow playing his style in the NFL will change people's minds about people with his skillset, style and physical tools.

MacGruder
07-15-2011, 01:05 AM
I never said it should be obvious. I said if that if I had made that claim, I would have pointed out a few things and had a discussion around actual points, rather than play cat and mouse for 66 pages.

Regardless.. it's not someone's duty to explain every comment they make if someone doesn't agree with it..

Especially to a known tool who has been rude in the past..

DBroncos4life
07-15-2011, 01:06 AM

Tom Brady had nothing to do with Sam Bradford being drafted number one and you know it. History has everything to do with Sam Bradford being drafted number one. Suh was the best player coming out of college in how long? History was against him no matter how good he was or is. How many DT's have ever drafted number one? How many QB's have been?

Over the last what the last ten years or so we have seen Michael Vick, David Carr, Carson Palmer, Eli Manning, Alex Smith, JaMarcus Russell, Matthew Stafford, Sam Bradford, and Cam Newton taken number one overall. Two other positions have been picked number one during that span. Teams draft QB's number one. They did it way before Tom Brady and they will do it well after him as well.

DBroncos4life
07-15-2011, 01:08 AM

He wasn't even considered the best player in the draft.

MacGruder
07-15-2011, 01:11 AM
Bradford should not have been taken over Tebow... the guy couldn't even stay healthy in college.. and he was taken over Tebow who is built more for the NFL maybe than any QB in history and was the most decorated college player ever.

The only reason he was rated over Tebow is because Tebow played in the SEC and Bradford didn't.. thus making Bradford incredibly overrated and Tebow incredibly underrated.

MacGruder
07-15-2011, 01:13 AM

More revisionist history...

DBroncos4life
07-15-2011, 01:13 AM
Bradford should not have been taken over Tegbow... the guy couldn't even stay healthy in college.. and he was taken over Tebow who is built more for the NFL maybe than anyone in history and was the most decorated college player ever.

The only reason he was rated over Tebow is because Tebow played in the SEC and Bradford didn't.. thus making Bradford incredibly overrated and Tebow incredibly underrated.

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/eIfKSyv5OTo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

MacGruder
07-15-2011, 01:17 AM
So typical... That was a complete fluke.. his head ht right on his own players knee.

Tebow gets hit far worse than that multiple times a game.. if you watch Tebow he will sit in the pocket knowing guys will hit him and he doesn't care because it doesn't affect him. He was doing the same thing there and his own player was out of position.

That was as big a fluke as his bruised ribs in preseason.. HE was alos sick in that game when he got the concussion..

If Bradford got hit like that he'd probably be dead.

Taco John
07-15-2011, 01:19 AM

He would have probably gone number one the year before had he gone out at that time. His shoulder injury is what hurt his stock the most. Because of that, he wasn't perceived by everybody else as sexy as he otherwise would have been, but the Rams were sold on him saying that money wasn't an issue - they'd work it out. The Rams were pretty sold on the guy.

DBroncos4life
07-15-2011, 01:20 AM

1. Ndamukong Suh, DT Nebraska
Preseason Skinny: Star DTs are worth their weight in gold. Star DTs who can get into the backfield and have the ability to play anywhere on the line in a

http://cfn.scout.com/2/856941.html

1 1 Ndamukong Suh DT Nebraska

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/prospectrankings/TSX/2010

Suh is widely considered the best player in the 2010 NFL Draft, by far.

http://www.nfldraftdog.com/Mock-Drafts/2010-nfl-mock-draft.html

DBroncos4life
07-15-2011, 01:26 AM
He would have probably gone number one the year before had he gone out at that time. His shoulder injury is what hurt his stock the most. Because of that, he wasn't perceived by everybody else as sexy as he otherwise would have been, but the Rams were sold on him saying that money wasn't an issue - they'd work it out. The Rams were pretty sold on the guy.

He would have went number one if he was coming out of college in any of the last 10 years. Since Manning in 1998 QBs have been drafted number one all but 3 times. That is 11 QB's overall. Teams value QB's and they will draft them number one overall more often then not anymore.

Taco John
07-15-2011, 01:27 AM
Preseason Skinny: Star DTs are worth their weight in gold. Star DTs who can get into the backfield and have the ability to play anywhere on the line in a

I agree with you, but I believe Sam Bradford would have been much more highly rated if it weren't for his shoulder injury.

MacGruder
07-15-2011, 01:32 AM

You are an idiot.. LOL

So what.. Bradford was considred a top 10 pick... where was Brady pciked???

LOL

Sweet jebus.. It's like arguing with protozoa...

DBroncos4life
07-15-2011, 01:34 AM
I agree with you, but I believe Sam Bradford would have been much more highly rated if it weren't for his shoulder injury.

I really had no problem with Bradford being rated as high as he was. I saw a QB that was Manning like throwing the football. He was the best QB I have seen in coming out of the B12 pretty much ever. Someone with his skills should go number one, that said I still think Suh is a better player (homer I know) but because he plays DT there wasn't a chance he would go number one really in my mind kind of like the odds were stacked against him in the heisman.

DBroncos4life
07-15-2011, 01:37 AM
You are an idiot.. LOL

So what.. Bradford was considred a top 10 pick... where was Brady pciked???

LOL

Sweet jebus.. It's like arguing with protozoa...

From before he put on the weight he was considered the number one pick to now a top ten pick. You're right it is like arguing with a protozoa. ****ing retard.

MacGruder
07-15-2011, 01:38 AM
I really had no problem with Bradford being rated as high as he was. I saw a QB that was Manning like throwing the football.

Of course he was.. just like Luck they are playing garbage defenses... Put Tebow against those defenses he would have looked even better... But because Tebow was a white running QB they would have said.. "yeah... but he could never do that in the SEC".. But because Bradford LOOKED like Tom Brady when he played those crap D's they never doubted him.

He was the best QB I have seen in coming out of the B12 pretty much ever.

Was he? or was he on the best team playing in a system he can't win in against good D?

Someone with his skills should go number one

His skills were overblown in his system and against that D... just like Orton last season..

MacGruder
07-15-2011, 01:42 AM
From before he put on the weight he was considered the number one pick to now a top ten pick. You're right it is like arguing with a protozoa. ****ing retard.

Yes.. by many he was.. but it doesn't matter.. he was still WTF higher than he should have been considering where Brady was taken... That's the point.. I heard he was a number one pick by many analysts all through college.. But it doesn't matter.. as you show he was top ten and that too was WAY higher than he should have been..

LOL

Wow... The whole Mane is getting embarrassed in this thread.. NOT ME.. LOL

Except for Taco John, Baja, Jay and a few others.. that's it.. haha

DBroncos4life
07-15-2011, 01:42 AM
Of course he was.. just like Luck they are playing garbage defenses... Put Tebow against those defenses he would have looked even better... But because Tebow was a white running QB they would have said.. "yeah... but he could never do that in the SEC".. But because Brady LOOKED like Tom Brady when he played those crap D's they never doubted him.

Was he? or was he on the best team playing in a system he can't win in against good D?

His skills were overblown in his system and against that D... just like Orton last season..
You know nothing about sports shut the **** up and go jerk off to some Roswell space men.

DBroncos4life
07-15-2011, 01:43 AM
Yes.. by many he was.. but it doesn't matter.. he was still WTF higher than he should have been considering where Brady was taken... That's the point.. I heard he was a number one pick by many analysts all through college.. But it doesn't matter.. as you show he was top ten and that too was WAY higher than he should have been..

LOL

Wow... The whole Mane is getting embarrassed in this thread.. NOT ME.. LOL

Except for Taco John, Baja, Jay and a few others.. that's it.. haha

So again you know nothing about jack ****. :thumbs:

MacGruder
07-15-2011, 01:44 AM
You know nothing about sports shut the **** up and go jerk off to some Roswell space men.

LOL You got owned.. sorry bro.. I warned you.. REMEMBER! I even took it easy on you. I said "don't make me bust you up, man"..

MacGruder
07-15-2011, 01:47 AM
He thought he had me dead to rites.. then WHAMO... song of the sausage creature..

LOL

DBroncos4life
07-15-2011, 01:48 AM
LOL You got owned.. sorry bro.. I warned you.. REMEMBER! I even took it easy on you. I said "don't make me but you up, man"..

The only thing you own is a computer and internet service. I'm positive that you have to date rape yourself to masturbate.

Archer81
07-15-2011, 01:52 AM
I dont know why...but this vid reminds me of this thread.

http://youtu.be/i3W5GDkgf2w

Archer81
07-15-2011, 01:54 AM
LOL You got owned.. sorry bro.. I warned you.. REMEMBER! I even took it easy on you. I said "don't make me bust you up, man"..

You will quote a bad line from the Terminator but have no ****ing clue what red pill/blue pill references.

MacGruder
07-15-2011, 01:55 AM
The only thing you own is a computer and internet service. I'm positive that you have to date rape yourself to masturbate.

(don't open this at work.. profanity!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C364TUcQoqk

MacGruder
07-15-2011, 01:56 AM
You will quote a bad line from the Terminator but have no ****ing clue what red pill/blue pill references.

I knew what the red/blue pill was referencing.. I was just laughing about the rabbit hole line in the context it was said in..

TDmvp
07-15-2011, 01:56 AM

Brain damage ...

I betting from a prolonged loss of oxygen to the brain during a failed solo erotic asphyxiation session. I could be mistaken tho.

DBroncos4life
07-15-2011, 01:59 AM
(don't open this at work.. profanity!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C364TUcQoqk

Why don't you try clicking the share button then the embed button. Highlight that code and just paste the **** in the message. A ****ing monkey can do that.

Archer81
07-15-2011, 02:02 AM
I knew what the ref/blue pill was references.. I was just laughing about the rabbit hole line in the context it was said in..

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/YIP6EwqMEoE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

MacGruder
07-15-2011, 02:03 AM
Why don't you try clicking the share button then the embed button. Highlight that code and just paste the **** in the message. A ****ing monkey can do that.

You slam me for doing what someone else above did.. If that doesn't sum up this thread to perfection I don't know what does..

Blueflame
07-15-2011, 02:03 AM
Lotta pages of posts in the last few hours... so the question is:

http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii73/dmajorfifth/128344536516093750alrightwhof.jpg

MacGruder
07-15-2011, 02:04 AM
I was talking about the context of the thread! The posts before it!

DBroncos4life
07-15-2011, 02:06 AM
You slam me for doing what someone else above did.. If that doesn't sum up this thread to perfection I don't know what does..

He's not running around claiming a monkey can post a picture or a youtube video like some numb nuts I know around here.

TDmvp
07-15-2011, 02:07 AM
Lotta pages of posts in the last few hours... so the question is:

http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii73/dmajorfifth/128344536516093750alrightwhof.jpg

Sorry ... Couldn't resist ...

MacGruder
07-15-2011, 02:08 AM
He's not running around claiming a monkey can post a picture or a youtube video like some numb nuts I know around here.

Just because you can do soemthing doesn't mean you SHOULD do something...

It's incredible that someone who just got schooled beyond belief is being so condescending.. but par for the course for Team Defect..

It's their MO...

Archer81
07-15-2011, 02:09 AM
I was talking about the context of the thread! The posts before it!

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ALob2IKOHD0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Blueflame
07-15-2011, 02:09 AM

Sorry ... Couldn't resist ...

I think he's the cat on the left... LOL

MacGruder
07-15-2011, 02:10 AM
More team defect delusions... wow

They never end...

DBroncos4life
07-15-2011, 02:12 AM
Just because you can do soemthing doesn't mean you SHOULD do something...

It's incredible that someone who just got schooled beyond belief is being so condescending.. but par for the course for Team Defect..

It's their MO...

I know you should shut the **** up because you clearly know nothing but yet here you are going on and on and on about ****.

MacGruder
07-15-2011, 02:15 AM
I know you should shut the **** up because you clearly know nothing but yet here you are going on and on and on about ****.

Dude.. I WARNED you... I could have smited you much worse than that before... but I didn't and you kept going...

I WARNED you.. LOL

Is it that I am too nice?? Is that the whole problem???

Wow..

I;m getting slammed and I feel bad for the guy... LOL

Archer81
07-15-2011, 02:18 AM
More team defect delusions... wow

They never end...

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/s4G4mcYOXMA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

DBroncos4life
07-15-2011, 02:19 AM
Dude.. I WARNED you... I could have smited you much worse than that before... but I didn't and you kept going...

I WARNED you.. LOL

Wow..

OK please don't smite me with your weather weapons...

MacGruder
07-15-2011, 02:20 AM
Team Defect is at Defcon 4 now.. they are trying to find some way to right this Titanic of a thread.. the whole board is in peril here.. LOL

Archer81
07-15-2011, 02:20 AM

I WARNED you.. LOL

Wow..

The correct use is "smote". "I smote his ruin on the mountainside".

And who the hell are you to warn anybody?

DBroncos4life
07-15-2011, 02:21 AM

The only thing he has said right this whole thread came from that post when he said he was getting slammed.

Archer81
07-15-2011, 02:21 AM
Team Defect is at Defcon 4 now.. they are trying to find some way to right this Titanic of a thread.. the whole board is in peril here.. LOL

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/jYj7T9eEQ4U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Archer81
07-15-2011, 02:22 AM
The only thing he has said right this whole thread came from that post when he said he was getting slammed.

Heh...

MacGruder
07-15-2011, 02:22 AM
OK please don't smite me with your weather weapons...

What's the new angle now?

Weather weapon.. back to square one.. LOL

You are like a lovable little group of special needs kids... It's the Bad News Bears.. haha

Archer81
07-15-2011, 02:23 AM
What's the new angle now?

Weather weapon.. back to square one.. LOL

You are like a lovable little group of special needs kids... It's the Bad News Bears.. haha

They win you know.

Bad analogy, chickentits.

MacGruder
07-15-2011, 02:23 AM

Wow.. That's what I get for being nice.. wow...

MacGruder
07-15-2011, 02:24 AM
They win you know.

Bad analogy, chickenboobies.

If that makes you feel better.. LOL

MacGruder
07-15-2011, 02:25 AM

WOW.. you really are desperate... LOL

Archer81
07-15-2011, 02:26 AM
Wow.. That's what I get for being nice.. wow...

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/RmwqnqL3Hbg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Blueflame
07-15-2011, 02:27 AM

Actually, I think the correct grammar is "I could have smitten"....

Archer81
07-15-2011, 02:32 AM
WOW.. you really are desperate... LOL

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Jf0Lm7XwtjE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

DBroncos4life
07-15-2011, 02:32 AM
Actually, I think the correct grammar is "I could have smitten"....

Smote is past tense of smite. Smitten is a past participle of smite.

MacGruder
07-15-2011, 02:54 AM

LOL See.. left-brain dominant people are good for something after all.... Though they were probably the ones that created the whole silly system in the first place... :wiggle:

Blueflame
07-15-2011, 03:05 AM

Yep.....

Today I smite
Yesterday I smote
If I'd had the opportunity, I could have smitten...

The post you quoted said "I could have smited"...

He was trying to use the participial form of the verb... ^5

MacGruder
07-15-2011, 03:09 AM
Yep.....

Today I smite
Yesterday I smote
If I'd had the opportunity, I could have smitten...

The post you quoted said "I could have smited"...

He was using the participial form of the verb... ^5

No one would have gotten "smitten".. they would have made more gay jokes...

Blueflame
07-15-2011, 03:54 AM
No one would have gotten "smitten".. they would have made more gay jokes...

I think proper grammar would be "no one would have been smitten" ...

I don't think you have the power to smite other posters, however. Just sayin'... ;D

OABB
07-15-2011, 05:18 AM
Is being stupid a bannable offense? i love macgruder because of his stupidity coupled with his jesus complex(so goddamned funny) but a discussion board.really should have people capable of discussion. I just know its a matter of time before his stupidity and delusions arent funny anymore and id like to see him go bye bye when that happens.

Stupid and crazy only work for so long. Please tell me when we are done with him he will be gone.

I just cant take this during football season and I can see that his crazy stupid wont stop or be reached in anyway.

Blueflame
07-15-2011, 05:37 AM
Is being stupid a bannable offense? i love macgruder because of his stupidity coupled with his jesus complex(so goddamned funny) but a discussion board.really should have people capable of discussion. I just know its a matter of time before his stupidity and delusions arent funny anymore and id like to see him go bye bye when that happens.

Stupid and crazy only work for so long. Please tell me when we are done with him he will be gone.

I just cant take this during football season and I can see that his crazy stupid wont stop or be reached in anyway.

"Being stupid" (a subjective description btw) and/or "being unpopular" isn't bannable... unless some forum rule is broken.

bowtown
07-15-2011, 05:51 AM
"Being stupid" (a subjective description btw) and/or "being unpopular" isn't bannable... unless some forum rule is broken.
It's too bad, because if it were, llama would have like a gazillion lifetime bans at this point.

Dagmar
07-15-2011, 06:08 AM
*shrug*

I just wanted to check.

!

This is what happens when NFL fanatics have had no news for so many months. This outpouring of crazy was bound to happen. Next week it will all be forgotten as we discuss the Orton trade, the DeAngelo vs Knowshon training camp battle, the Von Miller excitement...

Punisher
07-15-2011, 06:54 AM
http://www.bamkapow.com/ul/4158-robin_01.jpg

Holy toledo batman either this is a classic thread or these people have no lives

http://jimberkin.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/batman.jpg
Robin! I'm detecting a no life pattern here very interesting

strafen
07-15-2011, 07:01 AM
http://jimberkin.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/batman.jpg
Robin! I'm detecting a no life pattern here very interesting

Those guys all need girlfriends. That's why they have so much time to waste in here...

jhns
07-15-2011, 07:07 AM
So, lets review what we have learned from the forums new punching bag.

Bradford = Brady, even though they don't play alike at all.

College football is more talented,and all around better, than the NFL. No explanation needed.

He isn't a Bronco fan, he just trolls because he loves our new gay QB.

He gets his feeling hurt easily and thinks rev is a big meany. If you are mean to him, he will throw a fit for 60 pages.

Punisher
07-15-2011, 07:09 AM
Those guys all need girlfriends. That's why they have so much time to waste in here...

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/TcLOa8Pq7C8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

alkemical
07-15-2011, 07:11 AM
Is that why you joined the Masons TheRev? Didn't want to be by yourself... LOL

That's how most cults acquire people..

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=85122&highlight=cult

OABB
07-15-2011, 07:39 AM

College football is more talented,and all around better, than the NFL. No explanation needed.

He gets his feeling hurt easily and thinks rev is a big meany. If you are mean to him, he will throw a fit for 60 pages.

You forgot that he insults people that ask hin to explain these stupid comments and than accuses them of evading.

What a douch.

DivineLegion
07-15-2011, 07:46 AM
Well.... everywhere? Without that defense the team would have been pretty, pretty bad. Miserable offense, lots of three and outs, etc. Nebraska had a championship caliber defense that year, and if the offense had been simply average they could have been in the big game.

Find a tape of the Texas vs NE game at the end of the season and when you're done watching just be still and think as hard as you possibly can about what you saw.

I gotta hand it to you, MacGruder, you're very, very good at being a dumbass. I can respect that.

Nebraska had the 9th best scoring defense in the NCAA last year without Suh. Don't down play Bo. However Suh very well could be the best DL prospect to come out of the college ranks since Reggie White. Judging from his 9 sack rookie season, and the strides that the Lions have made to build a defense around him, I have a feeling he could easily end up a HOFer.

TheReverend
07-15-2011, 08:26 AM
Taco John.. I wasn't referring to you with witch hunt comment.

And as I said when TheRev jumped all over me like he does everyone.. I didn't want to bother explaining ANYTHING to TheRebv.. someone early said I should have just ignored him.. I know TheRev from his behavior already.. so I said basically the truth.. if you can't see how Bradford and Brady are similar I don't know what I can say that will help you see that. As you said it should be obvious...

When TheRev continued on the way he does anyway I hit him with both barrels of his own stupidity. Then Team Defect piled on and I gave them the same treatment.. and here we are.

Back to another witch hunt..

http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/8/30/moooooooooooom128646211206050600.jpg

Not quite what happened either, but fun to see you cry.

You're like baja... shirking all responsibility and claiming it's "all [my] fault!"

baja
07-15-2011, 08:40 AM
http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/8/30/moooooooooooom128646211206050600.jpg

Not quite what happened either, but fun to see you cry.

You're like baja... shirking all responsibility and claiming it's "all [my] fault!"

WHAT I'M NOT MACGRUDER??? BUT YOU ANNOUNCED TO YOUR MINIONS THAT WE WERE ONE AND THE SAME. ARE YOU NOW SAYING YOU WERE WRONG??

WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE THE REVEREND IS WRONG, THE WORLD MUST BE ENDING THE GREAT REV IS WRONG...

OABB
07-15-2011, 08:50 AM
Baja...its time for the ice flow.

McDman
07-15-2011, 08:57 AM
The sadcdest part about this thread isn't even MacGruder, it's Baja's downward spiral into insanity.

Punisher
07-15-2011, 09:01 AM
Me and MacGruder

Vs

The Orangemane

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/DX3R7fVVU-g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

broncocalijohn
07-15-2011, 10:19 AM

Didnt think I would come back to this thread and post but you forgot one. MacGruder will be owned by a contradictory statement or someone will be able to refute a MacGruder claim and he will try to explain it by changing his original statement.

Damn, I think last time I was here, 56 pages "only". More goodies since yesterday or more of the same? Grab some popcorn and read up (probably not a good idea).

MacGruder
07-15-2011, 11:36 AM
I think proper grammar would be "no one would have been smitten" ...

I don't think you have the power to smite other posters, however. Just sayin'... ;D

I meant no one would have understood "smitten".. which is why they would have made gay jokes...

MacGruder
07-15-2011, 11:39 AM
Team Defect has shown they won't admit they have been beat down.. that started way back at the beginning of this thread and it ended in an even more spectacular fashion..

People are arguing when they don't even understand what is being argued..

Typical mob mentality. Group think at it's finest...

complate and Total ownage...

jhns
07-15-2011, 11:43 AM
Team Defect has shown they won't admit they have been beat down.. that started way back at the beginning of this thread and it ended in an even more spectacular fashion..

People are arguing when they don't even understand what is being argued..

Typical mob mentality. Group think at it's finest...

complate and Total ownage...

You already said you are here crying for 60 pages because Rev upset you. You don't get to claim "ownage".

Your education is showing again.

Bronco Yoda
07-15-2011, 11:45 AM
http://www.polygamerous.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/fat_gamer_kid1.jpg

Capt'n joystick to the rescue!

MacGruder
07-15-2011, 11:51 AM
You already said you are here crying for 60 pages because Rev upset you. You don't get to claim "ownage".

Your education is showing again.

Stomping = crying ?

Only on team delusion...

jhns
07-15-2011, 11:54 AM
Stomping = crying ?

Only on team delusion...

TheRev has played you into making yourself look like more of a fool than you already did. I haven't seen this big of a tantrum in my life.

MacGruder
07-15-2011, 12:00 PM
Yeah.. TheRev played me into owning the entire Orange Mane tool shed.. LOL

He played me into his crew of cronies going on witch hunt after witch hunt and being emphatically humiliated in the end..

Keep telling yourself what you and TheRev DID...

My personal favorite was his charity fiasco..

Nothing sums his sorry butt up more than that...

Bronco Yoda
07-15-2011, 12:10 PM
Lighten up folks... weekend is almost here :)

<iframe frameborder="0" width="480" height="327" src="http://www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/x115u4"></iframe><br /><a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x115u4_triumph-the-insult-comic-dog-star-w_fun" target="_blank">Triumph The Insult Comic Dog - Star Wars</a> <i>by <a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/ZaraV" target="_blank">ZaraV</a></i>

/end thread

jhns
07-15-2011, 12:27 PM
Yeah.. TheRev played me into owning the entire Orange Mane tool shed.. LOL

He played me into his crew of cronies going on witch hunt after witch hunt and being emphatically humiliated in the end..

Keep telling yourself what you and TheRev DID...

My personal favorite was his charity fiasco..

Nothing sums his sorry butt up more than that...

Still crying?

How sad.

TheReverend
07-15-2011, 12:58 PM
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=WAH&defid=5692341

DBroncos4life
07-15-2011, 01:01 PM
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=WAH&defid=5692341

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=MacGruder

I like this one better.

MacGruder
07-15-2011, 01:20 PM
More reindeer games... how appropriate...

DBroncos4life
07-15-2011, 01:21 PM
MacGruder so what was Tebow's biggest flaw coming out of college?

MacGruder
07-15-2011, 02:18 PM
That's a very vague question.. but my answer:

He has way too much ability... this was the biggest thing holding him back for the NFL game.

Vince Young is similar a little bit, though not on Tebow's level, IMO. Both Tebow and Vince have so much ability they can win games a number of ways if necessary. This talent can hinder them because they can rely on all that talent to ensure they win games which gives them bad habits. Tebow would throw the ball inaccurately to be safe in college. He didn't have to.. he can throw the ball as well as anyone.. but it ensured he was successful and took chance out of the game allowing him to dominate. People thinking he was inaccurate, or held the ball too long, made people think he didn't have the ability to do differently. And now he has those same instincts and bad habits in the NFL and it likely cost him the starting job last season.

One thing I think people forget about running athletic QBs is that they should naturally have a little bit more developmental time.. because their game is so much more diverse.. Especially Tebow who is the most versatile QB ever IMHO. But the payoff is well worth it because of all the extra dimensions they bring to the table. Especially in today's game.

DBroncos4life
07-15-2011, 02:22 PM
That's a very vague question.. but my answer:

He has way too much ability... this was the biggest thing holding him back for the NFL game.

Vince Young is similar a little bit, though not on Tebow's level, IMO. Both Tebow and Vince have so much ability they can win games a number of ways if necessary. This talent can hinder them because they can rely on all that talent to ensure they win games which gives them bad habits. Tebow would throw the ball inaccurately to be safe in college. He didn't have to.. he can throw the ball as well as anyone.. but it ensured he was successful and took chance out of the game allowing him to dominate. People thinking he was inaccurate, or held the ball too long, made people think he didn't have the ability to do differently. And now he has those same instincts and bad habits in the NFL and it likely cost him the starting job last season.

One thing I think people forget about running athletic QBs is that they should naturally have a little bit more developmental time.. because their game is so much more diverse.. Especially Tebow who is the most versatile QB ever IMHO. But the payoff is well worth it because of all the extra dimensions they bring to the table. Especially in today's game.

So it had nothing to do with his horrible throwing motion and lack of coaching he got at Florida to correct this problem and everything to do with him being too talented?

TheReverend
07-15-2011, 02:29 PM
So it had nothing to do with his horrible throwing motion and lack of coaching he got at Florida to correct this problem and everything to do with him being too talented?

Same thing that got Clarett. He was just too talented for the NFL

DBroncos4life
07-15-2011, 02:34 PM
Same thing that got Clarett. He was just too talented for the NFL

Tebow himself knew he had to change his throwing motion to make it in the NFL as a QB. We all know he spent months changing his throwing motion to help his draft status. Well everyone but MacGurder.

MacGruder
07-15-2011, 02:38 PM

Tebow has the exact same throwing motion as Brett Favre... I think it kinda worked out ok for Favre...

Anyone who claimed his throwing motion was an issue is talking out of their keisters..

People also don't realize Tebow uses quicker or longer releases for different throws depending on touch.. bottom line is people don't know what they are talking about and parrot what everyone else is talking about.. just like in this thread.

MacGruder
07-15-2011, 02:41 PM
Tebow himself knew he had to change his throwing motion to make it in the NFL as a QB. We all know he spent months changing his throwing motion to help his draft status. Well everyone but MacGurder.

All he did was tighten it up.. he could make it quicker anyway.. why do you think it wasn't an adjustment?

It was really more about footwork.. and all rookie QBs need to work on those things.. and it is much more complex as a running QB.. which gets back to the point I made and it being well worth the wait to develop fully.

DBroncos4life
07-15-2011, 02:42 PM
Dirk has the exact same throwing motion as Brett Favre... I think it kinda worked out ok for Favre...

Anyone who claimed his throwing motion was an issue is talking out of their keisters..

People also don't realize Tebow uses quicker or longer releases for different throws depending on touch.. bottom line is people don't know what they are talking about and parrot what everyone else is talking about.. just like in this thread.

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5AsbCFNauAw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/z0WffYJN5kI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Tim Tebow even thinks you are wrong.

MacGruder
07-15-2011, 02:49 PM
You don't understand politics.. watch Brett Favre throw the ball in games then get back to me..

When you are a running QB you are going to carry the ball low.. because you have the ball at your waist.

Considering Tebow was the best college running QB of all time they should be learning from him not the other way around..

It's like a college art teacher telling Picasso he is painting people wrong..

TheReverend
07-15-2011, 02:53 PM
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/tebow-debuts-new-throwing-motion-at-pro-day

MacGruder
07-15-2011, 03:00 PM
Brilliant post once again TheRev.. lord knows if the media says something it must be true..

Do you think I don't know what the media was saying about Tebow?

LOL

I watched Tebow play a hell of a lot more than the media and analysts did...

You should stick to pictures...

Dagmar
07-15-2011, 03:05 PM
70 pages later we get back to the Tebow point. It was a long road... :spit:

MacGruder
07-15-2011, 03:09 PM

hahaha

It must have been because Tebow was on ESPN today.. And maybe football is near..

Requiem
07-15-2011, 03:15 PM
MacGruder has no social life.

MacGruder
07-15-2011, 03:19 PM
MacGruder has no social life.

Projecting!

Cry for help?

Maybe I should start a therapy thread for these kids...?

TheReverend
07-15-2011, 03:19 PM
Brilliant post once again TheRev.. lord knows if the media says something it must be true..

Do you think I don't know what the media was saying about Tebow?

LOL

I watched Tebow play a hell of a lot more than the media and analysts did...

You should stick to pictures...

Okay fair enough.

But is what Tebow says about Tim Tebow true?

Tebow: "But there are things that I can get a lot better at -- my fundamentals. I've never been asked to shorten or quicken my release and not have a loop in it. The changes I'm making have gone very well and it's becoming more and more natural to me.

Probably, just because of the quarterback coaches I've been working with. I want to get better. I want to be around people who will push me. I will do anything to get better. Without hearing the criticism, I would have done it.

It's made me more confident, more accurate. And that's not to say I haven't had this type of coaching in the past. I just have had different coaching than this NFL style." "

And what of his throwing motion coaches?

"You're not looking at the same quarterback," said Bratkowski, who has worked with quarterbacks such as San Diego's Philip Rivers, Philadelphia's Michael Vick and Boomer Esiason. "To say we're there 100 percent where we want to be, no. But we'll be more improved come pro day than we are at this point in time now."

"That's the reason we're trying to rep it and rep it and rep it," Bratkowski said. Those who have seen Tebow's new delivery believe it is noticeably quicker.

"The ball is coming out a lot faster now," Trestman said. Yet what most impressed Trestman about Tebow was not the quarterback's adaptability but his mental capacity.

"As a result he has been able to quickly adapt and make corrections in his throwing motion and footwork that will allow him to get the ball out faster and improve his accuracy. He has more than enough arm strength and shown he can make all the throws at the next level. He has only been at it for a few weeks so I can only anticipate he will continue to improve."

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/draft10/news/story?id=4935351

And a little tidbit from Fox on the new motion at his proday:

"He had a very, very good workout," Carolina Panthers coach John Fox said. "He doesn't lack in the work ethic department, so whatever needs to be done, he'll do. I definitely saw some adjustment and I thought he executed very well."

And here's Tebow refuting your bull**** again for posterity:

"I made a lot of changes and improved on a lot of things," Tebow said. "There's still a lot of room for improvement, a lot of things that I think I can get better at and I'll continue to work on it, continue to get better. But I think I made a lot of strides."

I mean... there's literally thousands of direct quotes of this.

So the funny conclusion is:

Not only are you not a Broncos fan, but you're just a poser when it comes to Tebow too.

You're a joke in literally EVERY respect! Ha!

DBroncos4life
07-15-2011, 03:23 PM
Okay fair enough.

But is what Tebow says about Tim Tebow true?

Tebow: "But there are things that I can get a lot better at -- my fundamentals. I've never been asked to shorten or quicken my release and not have a loop in it. The changes I'm making have gone very well and it's becoming more and more natural to me.

Probably, just because of the quarterback coaches I've been working with. I want to get better. I want to be around people who will push me. I will do anything to get better. Without hearing the criticism, I would have done it.

It's made me more confident, more accurate. And that's not to say I haven't had this type of coaching in the past. I just have had different coaching than this NFL style." "

And what of his throwing motion coaches?

"You're not looking at the same quarterback," said Bratkowski, who has worked with quarterbacks such as San Diego's Philip Rivers, Philadelphia's Michael Vick and Boomer Esiason. "To say we're there 100 percent where we want to be, no. But we'll be more improved come pro day than we are at this point in time now."

"That's the reason we're trying to rep it and rep it and rep it," Bratkowski said. Those who have seen Tebow's new delivery believe it is noticeably quicker.

"The ball is coming out a lot faster now," Trestman said. Yet what most impressed Trestman about Tebow was not the quarterback's adaptability but his mental capacity.

"As a result he has been able to quickly adapt and make corrections in his throwing motion and footwork that will allow him to get the ball out faster and improve his accuracy. He has more than enough arm strength and shown he can make all the throws at the next level. He has only been at it for a few weeks so I can only anticipate he will continue to improve."

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/draft10/news/story?id=4935351

And a little tidbit from Fox on the new motion at his proday:

"He had a very, very good workout," Carolina Panthers coach John Fox said. "He doesn't lack in the work ethic department, so whatever needs to be done, he'll do. I definitely saw some adjustment and I thought he executed very well."

And here's Tebow refuting your bull**** again for posterity:

"I made a lot of changes and improved on a lot of things," Tebow said. "There's still a lot of room for improvement, a lot of things that I think I can get better at and I'll continue to work on it, continue to get better. But I think I made a lot of strides."

I mean... there's literally thousands of direct quotes of this.

So the funny conclusion is:

Not only are you not a Broncos fan, but you're just a poser when it comes to Tebow too.

You're a joke in literally EVERY respect! Ha!

MacGruder knows more about Tebow then Tebow does.

GreatBronco16
07-15-2011, 03:25 PM

But the road is still a short one. Expect a change of course within 15 posts.

ozomulsion
07-15-2011, 03:25 PM
Number of apologies I have received for being falsely accused of creating the Macgruder account = 0

Number of posters that learned what herd mentality is = 0

That is a big FAIL for me but I figured as much going in.

Maybe there are others that see what's going on, but don't have
the time, or don't want to waste the effort that comes along with
dealing with this so-called herd. Theoretically of course.

GreatBronco16
07-15-2011, 03:26 PM
MacGruder knows more about Tebow then Tebow does.

When Tebow gets interviewed, his phone a friend is McGrubber.

MacGruder
07-15-2011, 03:34 PM
What do you guys expect Tebow and his coaches to say? "The media and haters are full of BS and creating drama", so he sounds uncoachable and has another knock against him?

Listen to everything Tebow says and he always just takes the criticism and acts like it's true.. Tebow has said repeatedly he wasn't changing his MOTION.. just making tweaks.. which ALL QBs do.

Then watch his games last season.. he was using the same motion he did in college and he played very well. You can't help but take the ball low if you have the option of running and the ball is held at your waist.. He would have to move the ball MORE slowing him down to do that...

DBroncos4life
07-15-2011, 03:34 PM
When Tebow gets interviewed, his phone a friend is McGrubber.

I feel like a Kanye West interrupting Tebow about McGruder needs to be made lol.

Requiem
07-15-2011, 03:35 PM
Projecting!

Cry for help?

Maybe I should start a therapy thread for these kids...?

No,

I'm saying that by all means, you are a loser who has no friends.

When is the last time a girl touched your weenie?

TheReverend
07-15-2011, 03:36 PM
What do you guys expect Tebow and his coaches to say? The media and haters are full of BS and creating drama so he sounds uncoachable and has another knock against him?

Listen to everything Tebow says and he always just takes the criticism and acts like it's true.. Tebow has said repeatedly he wasn't changing his MOTION.. just making tweaks.. which ALL QBs do.

Then watch his games last season.. he was using the same motion he did in college and he played very well. You can't help but take the ball low if you have the option of running and the ball is held at your waist.. He would have to move the ball MORE slowing him down to do that...

ROFL!ROFL!

FAIL!

OWNED, POSER!

GreatBronco16
07-15-2011, 03:36 PM
What do you guys expect Tebow and his coaches to say? The media and haters are full of BS and creating drama so he sounds uncoachable and has another knock against him?

John Fox wasn't his coach at the time of that article. Ha!

MacGruder
07-15-2011, 03:47 PM
It's so funny people who have gotten owned all through this thread are being sarcastic as if they have won some argument.. LOL

It's beyond sad really..

These were probably the same people who cried and whined when Josh drafted Tebow and thought he would never make it in the NFL because the media told them he couldn't..

MacGruder
07-15-2011, 03:48 PM
John Fox wasn't his coach at the time of that article. Ha!

He was still rooting for Tebow.. but I was referring to the guys who were helping him at the predraft training D-1.

MacGruder
07-15-2011, 03:50 PM
ROFL!ROFL!

FAIL!

OWNED, POSER!

Keep trying to hide your epic fail in this thread.. It just makes it all the more entertaining..

LOL

Bownage.

MacGruder
07-15-2011, 03:51 PM
No,

I'm saying that by all means, you are a loser who has no friends.

When is the last time a girl touched your weenie?

It wasn't the last but one time was 9 months before you were born.. I threw her a bone..

OABB
07-15-2011, 03:56 PM
It wasn't the last but one time was 9 months before you were born.. I threw her a bone..

Yes. Family smack. A bannable offense! make it happen dear god.

Dagmar
07-15-2011, 03:57 PM
When has MacGruder owned anyone? I haven't seen you disprove anyone on anything, just merely have different (albeit retarded) opinions?

http://pics.ztecnet.net/rofl/bike%20pwned.gif

MacGruder
07-15-2011, 03:57 PM
Yes. Family smack. A bannable offense! make it happen dear god.

Who said anything about their family?

Another epic fail...

MacGruder
07-15-2011, 03:59 PM
When has MacGruder owned anyone? I haven't seen you disprove anyone on anything, just merely have different (albeit retarded) opinions?

http://pics.ztecnet.net/rofl/bike%20pwned.gif

Probably because you are like the people I am owning completely.. they don't know or care what is actually being argued.. and they will say they won regardless...

bowtown
07-15-2011, 04:20 PM

Oopsies... see ya in a couple weeks.

TDmvp
07-15-2011, 04:28 PM
Where is that Nixon lover when we need him...

OABB
07-15-2011, 04:32 PM
Who said anything about their family?

Another epic fail...

You said you ****ed his mom.

Self pwnage.

TDmvp
07-15-2011, 04:37 PM

Self pwnage.

Yea and just as funny to me is he is either so stupid he doesn't understand or so mental he thinks if he just acts like he has no idea what anyone is talking about that it will just go away.

Like when a kid breaks something in your house.

Punisher
07-15-2011, 04:38 PM
Me and MacGruder

Vs

The Orangemane

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/DX3R7fVVU-g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Me and MacGruder
Caught in Tortured
By the OrangeMane

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0Jm5EiqIGLM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

TheReverend
07-15-2011, 04:57 PM
...Sooooo since he broached the family subject can we talk about his dad that saw the alien?

DBroncos4life
07-15-2011, 05:07 PM
...Sooooo since he broached the family subject can we talk about his dad that saw the alien?

I think he will claim something happened then four or five post later something else happened and we are idiots being owned.

MacGruder
07-15-2011, 05:17 PM

Self pwnage.

No I didn't you idiot.. LOL

Where did I say that?

It's so easy messing with idiots..

MacGruder
07-15-2011, 05:18 PM

TheRev wants to change subjects again after he was owned again...

Just like when he said charity was the most important thing to him and then had nothing to say about it.. LOL

OABB
07-15-2011, 05:22 PM

Where did I say that?

pwned.

MacGruder
07-15-2011, 05:23 PM
You got bowned.

Rock Chalk
07-15-2011, 05:25 PM

Where did I say that?

Thats where you ****tard.

MacGruder
07-15-2011, 05:26 PM
I think he will claim something happened then four or five post later something else happened and we are idiots being owned.

This from the guy who has no clue what the argument is even about and thinks he won it.. LOL

TheReverend
07-15-2011, 05:27 PM
This from the guy who has no clue what the argument is even about and thinks he won it.. LOL

Projecting again?

BOWNED.

MacGruder
07-15-2011, 05:28 PM
Thats where you ****tard.

I didn't say I threw his MOM a bone you idiot.. You are putting word where there aren't any.

That was the point.. and you got suckered...

Mega ownage.

MacGruder
07-15-2011, 05:29 PM
Projecting again?

BOWNED.

So you think I don't know what the argument was about when the argument is about a comment I made?

LOL

Typical delusions from TheRev.

Rock Chalk
07-15-2011, 05:29 PM
I didn't say I threw his MOM a bone you idiot.. You are putting word where there aren't any.

That was the point.. and you got suckered...

Mega ownage.

Mega ownage?

Dude you are a ****ing douche and I'd shoot you in the face if you implied that **** about my mom.

oubronco
07-15-2011, 05:30 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_08emNEPwJZE/SvYvMZWpSlI/AAAAAAAAAKU/thYZqRPcaL4/s400/LuigiBanHammer.gif

Make it happen

MacGruder
07-15-2011, 05:31 PM
Mega ownage?

Dude you are a ****ing douche and I'd shoot you in the face if you implied that **** about my mom.

Only to an idiot did I "imply" that about his mom.

If the shoe fits...

MacGruder
07-15-2011, 05:32 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_08emNEPwJZE/SvYvMZWpSlI/AAAAAAAAAKU/thYZqRPcaL4/s400/LuigiBanHammer.gif

Make it happen

What better way to end a witch hunt...

That is the only way Team Defect can save face now... eliminate the evidence...

LOL

Rock Chalk
07-15-2011, 05:33 PM

If the shoe fits...

Right, ****ing lowlife coward.

oubronco
07-15-2011, 05:34 PM
http://enloearchives.com/images/liar.gif

Rock Chalk
I see baja, you ****ing piece of **** exported mexican, that you took my advice and starting sigingin in on different browsers.

Pathetic.

MacGruder
Right, ****ing lowlife coward.

So gullible..

So simple minded...

So owned.

Rock Chalk
07-15-2011, 05:36 PM
So gullible..

So simple minded...

So owned.

You haven't owned a ****ing thing since that retarded, malformed little sperm that made you met the half backed egg that hatched your ass.

MacGruder
http://enloearchives.com/images/liar.gif

ILLITERATE

DBroncos4life
So gullible..

So simple minded...

So owned.

I'm owning I'm owning.

TheReverend
07-15-2011, 05:37 PM
So you think I don't know what the argument was about when the argument is about a comment I made?

LOL

Typical delusions from TheRev.

:spit:

MacGruder
07-15-2011, 05:37 PM
You haven't owned a ****ing thing since that retarded, malformed little sperm that made you met the half backed egg that hatched your ass.

If you haven't been owned then why are you so angry?

LOL

So entertaining..

DBroncos4life
07-15-2011, 05:39 PM
I'm owning so hard right now, I thinking about sending my owning plan into HSN.

MacGruder
07-15-2011, 05:39 PM
I'm owning I'm owning.

No.. you got savagely owned..

This is a picture of Hiroshima With a sign that says "you were here. Then you were owned"

DBroncos4life
07-15-2011, 05:44 PM
No.. you got savagely owned..

This is a picture of Hiroshima With a sign that says "you were here. Then you were owned"

I just made you say owned again. See how much I'm owning you.

Rock Chalk
07-15-2011, 05:46 PM
If you haven't been owned then why are you so angry?

LOL

So entertaining..

Im not angry.

You misundertsand.

I just dont like you.

Dagmar
07-15-2011, 05:48 PM
Is this guy Charlie Sheen? It's like he just learned the word "own".

DBroncos4life
07-15-2011, 05:52 PM

He's to the O's in his "Thesaurus"

That One Guy
07-15-2011, 05:52 PM
Good to see Rock Chalk joined the party despite arriving late. He's a must have in angry threads.

MacGruder
07-15-2011, 05:56 PM

You got it wrong.. I am teaching them the meaning of them being owned.

Not that them being owned is anything new.. but they were in denial about it for so long because of their little team co-dependence..

Rock Chalk
07-15-2011, 05:59 PM
You got it wrong.. I am teaching them the meaning of them being owned.

Not that them being owned is anything new.. but they were in denial about it for so long because of their little team co-dependence..

I do admit to my co-dependence....on these three

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/188486_1617256507916_1131472671_1257416_5814907_n. jpg

You notice the words on my daughter on teh right?

"I get my good looks from my dad"

Oh yeah.

Rock Chalk
07-15-2011, 06:00 PM
Please dear God, let this ****ing douchenozzle say something about my daughters. Please.

MacGruder
07-15-2011, 06:03 PM
Please dear God, let this ****ing douchenozzle say something about my daughters. Please.

Oh yeah... well they are adorable!

I just said something about your daughters! :P

The reason I am fighting is to making a better world for your daughters.. by taking down one ***** bag at a time..

MACGRUDER!

Rock Chalk
07-15-2011, 06:06 PM
Oh yeah... well they are adorable!

I just said something about your daughters! :P

The reason I am fighting is to making a better world for your daughters.. by taking down one ***** bag at a time..

MACGRUDER!

Pussy.

Dagmar
07-15-2011, 06:08 PM
He's to the O's in his "Thesaurus"

Someone buy him a ****ing dictionary then, since he obviously doesn't know the difference between "owning" and "having a different opinion".

MacGruder
07-15-2011, 06:16 PM
p***Y.

You use your daughters as a way of trying to win an argument and call me a *****...

If that doesn't sum up the people in this thread I don't know what does..

MacGruder
07-15-2011, 06:18 PM
Someone buy him a ****ing dictionary then, since he obviously doesn't know the difference between "owning" and "having a different opinion".

Now that's irony... considering I was the one attacked for my opinion which is what started all this.. and TheRev is always mocking people for their opinions.. and his cronies followed right along.

TDmvp
07-15-2011, 06:19 PM
You use your daughters as a way of trying to win an argument and call me a *****...

Soon as a mod comes along you won't be here so I wouldn't worry about it.

MacGruder
07-15-2011, 06:21 PM
Soon as a mod comes along you won't be here so I wouldn't worry about it.

It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.. look at the name of this thread..

It was clear what kind of board we are dealing with here from day one...

Rock Chalk
07-15-2011, 06:22 PM

No, i posted a pic of my daughters cuz they are awesome and I was illustrating my co-dependance.

WHatever you inferred from that is your idiocy.

pwnage.

Archer81
07-15-2011, 06:23 PM

If the shoe fits...

You made a reference being the last time you had sex 9 months later the poster was born, and then continued to hammer the idiotic post home with bone your mom.

Unless you have no idea what the words pouring out of the pit that is your mouth are, you did say you f'ed his mom. Which is just sad, because at minimum you last had sex in the 1980s.

Poor twit.

MacGruder
07-15-2011, 06:24 PM
No, i posted a pic of my daughters cuz they are awesome and I was illustrating my co-dependance.

WHatever you inferred from that is your idiocy.

pwnage.

Your response says it all...

Balognage.

Archer81
07-15-2011, 06:25 PM
Now that's irony... considering I was the one attacked for my opinion which is what started all this.. and TheRev is always mocking people for their opinions.. and his cronies followed right along.

Most people would mock you. You do not base anything you say on fact.

MacGruder
07-15-2011, 06:27 PM
You made a reference being the last time you had sex 9 months later the poster was born, and then continued to hammer the idiotic post home with bone your mom.

Unless you have no idea what the words pouring out of the pit that is your mouth are, you did say you f'ed his mom. Which is just sad, because at minimum you last had sex in the 1980s.

Poor twit.

Can you even read? I said it wasn't the last time I had sex.. and I just said it was 9 months before he was born.. but I didn't say who I had sex with.. could it have been his mom? sure.. but who knows?

Self Blownage.

TDmvp
07-15-2011, 06:30 PM
Can you even read? I said it wasn't the last time I had sex.. and I just said it was 9 months before he was born.. but I didn't say who I had sex with.. could it have been his mom? sure.. but who knows?

Self Blownage.

Dance moron dance ...

http://cdn.videogum.com/img/thumbnails/photos/andrew_wk_conan.gif

Nothing funnier here at the Mane then poking a moron with a stick and watching them dance ...

Dance MacGruder Dance !!!

MacGruder
07-15-2011, 06:30 PM
Most people would mock you. You do not base anything you say on fact.

sure I do.. it was a fact Sam Bradford was drafted number one and was projected as a number one pick before he even put weight on.. and Brady was a 6th round pick..

That is a fact... how else do you explain that fact unless Brady's success being a near carbon copy of Bradford helped his draft status..

It's the same way Tebow's draft status was impacted because everyone said Alex Smith was a Urban Meyer product and was an NFL bust.

Archer81
07-15-2011, 06:33 PM

Self Blownage.

Spin, spin spin. You implied relations with his mother and did it in a way even retards would look at and go, well thats obvious.

You are not as clever as you think, you are not witty. At this point I am questioning your intelligence. You continually engage with people you have derided as children, idiots, a mob, flunkies, croneys(...) and have this inability to use this ... correctly or consistently. You were not attacked for having a different opinion. You are correctly being smacked like a bitch at a tiajuana donkey show because you will not admit your opinion blows.

I can already see how you will reply. Make some stupid joke about projecting or ownage and then make up some word and add "age" to the end.

Because you are a ****tard.

MacGruder
07-15-2011, 06:33 PM
Dance moron dance ...

http://cdn.videogum.com/img/thumbnails/photos/andrew_wk_conan.gif

Nothing funnier here at the Mane then poking a moron with a stick and watching them dance ...

Dance MacGruder Dance !!!

I poked the whole Mane tool shed and made them do the Masonic Jig

This will go down in internet lore as the greatest ownage in history.

Cults will be spawned from this very ownage devoted to my visage..

Rock Chalk
07-15-2011, 06:35 PM
I poked the whole Mane tool shed and made them do the Masonic Jig

This will go down in internet lore as the greatest ownage in history.

Cults will be spawned from this very ownage devoted to my visage..

Are you still typing?

That One Guy
07-15-2011, 06:37 PM
This is pathetic. I think MacGruder is loving the attention. I keep coming back but there's nothing remotely interesting even happening. I want to unsubscribe but then something fun might actually kick off.

And today is Friday? F me...

MacGruder
07-15-2011, 06:37 PM
Spin, spin spin. You implied relations with his mother and did it in a way even retards would look at and go, well thats obvious.

You are not as clever as you think, you are not witty. At this point I am questioning your intelligence. You continually engage with people you have derided as children, idiots, a mob, flunkies, croneys(...) and have this inability to use this ... correctly or consistently. You were not attacked for having a different opinion. You are correctly being smacked like a b**** at a tiajuana donkey show because you will not admit your opinion blows.

I can already see how you will reply. Make some stupid joke about projecting or ownage and then make up some word and add "age" to the end.

Because you are a ****tard.

At least I can read, unlike you blowfishes...

Which was the point of my post... I knew I could catch a whole gaggle of goofballs with that little number. You couldn't even comprehend the part that wasn't the gag..

And as for team defect not approving of my opinions..

All truth goes through three phases.. Haven't you even learned that yet?

Not a surprise when you can't even READ...

Archer81
07-15-2011, 06:39 PM
sure I do.. 1. it was a fact Sam Bradford was drafted number one and was projected as a number one pick before he even put weight on.. and Brady was a 6th round pick..

2. That is a fact... how else do you explain that fact unless Brady's success being a near carbon copy of Bradford helped his draft status..
3. It's the same way Tebow's draft status was impacted because everyone said Alex Smith was a Urban Meyer product and was an NFL bust.

Oh good ****ing God...

1. Brady had no impact on Bradford's draft status. If I am wrong, provide proof.

2. Brady was a career backup in Michigan. Bradford was a starter on a national championship contender. They are completely different in nearly every way. Bradford had the starting job from day 1. Brady did not start at all until the 3rd game of his second season, and only got that chance because of injury to Drew Bledsoe. Who, coincidentally has more in common with Bradford that Brady does.

3. Do you actually read what you post?

OABB
07-15-2011, 06:39 PM
best trolling ever. Macgruder is my hero.

Husky Jerk
07-15-2011, 06:42 PM
This is the most pathetic argument I have ever witnessed on this site. "I know you are but what am I" followed by "I'm rubber, you're glue...." . Jesus, how can anybody be proud of their work here? If you have more than 20 or so posts in this thread, you have won nothing. You all lose.

OABB
07-15-2011, 06:42 PM
This is the most pathetic argument I have ever witnessed on this site. "I know you are but what am I" followed by "I'm rubber, you're glue...." . Jesus, how can anybody be proud of their work here? If you have more than 20 or so posts in this thread, you have won nothing. You all lose.

pwned.

Archer81
07-15-2011, 06:43 PM
At least I can read, unlike you blowfishes...

Which was the point of my post... I knew I could catch a whole gaggle of goofballs with that little number. You couldn't even comprehend the part that wasn't the gag..

And as for team defect not approving of my opinions..

All truth goes through three phases.. Haven't you even learned that yet?

Not a surprise when you can't even READ...

There is one rule on the orangemane. No family smack. You told a poster you ****ed his mother. That counts as family smack. Does this compute for you, or do I need to write an article about it in an aviation magazine?

The bolded is interesting. Your opinion is valid because all opinions are valid. However, not all opinions matter especially those based on zero fact.

Truth is truth. It has no phases. It just is. The sooner you learn this, the better off your hillbilly ass will be.

Comprehension. It will not hurt you, giggles.

epicSocialism4tw
07-15-2011, 06:45 PM
This thread is still going on?

Whoa.

MacGruder
07-15-2011, 06:45 PM
Oh good ****ing God...

1. Brady had no impact on Bradford's draft status. If I am wrong, provide proof.

Provide proof it didn't.. how else do you epxplain it. I;m waiting for a better theory...

2. Brady was a career backup in Michigan. Bradford was a starter on a national championship contender.

Brady was on a better team.. and in a system more suited to his skiils.. YES. Just like Brady on the Pats. If Brady hadn't shown that system could be successful in the NFL would Bradford have been rated so highly in that system or derided like Tebow because of alex Smith?

They are completely different in nearly every way. Bradford had the starting job from day 1. Brady did not start at all until the 3rd game of his second season, and only got that chance because of injury to Drew Bledsoe. Who, coincidentally has more in common with Bradford that Brady does.

Are you drunk?

3. Do you actually read what you post?

Now that's just embarrassing for you considering what you just did..

MacGruder
07-15-2011, 06:46 PM
This thread is still going on?

Whoa.

And people mocked me when I said Armageddon was coming..

Archer81
07-15-2011, 06:48 PM
http://tinyurl.com/66k8jqk

MacGruder
07-15-2011, 06:48 PM

But that's the whole board all the time.. is posting stupid played out pics and vids after every comment someone makes any different?