PDA

View Full Version : 100 pages about nothing. And we have the quotes to prove it. Nah, not really...

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11

McDman
07-14-2011, 08:41 AM
Popps was not a troll at all, he posted good well thought out posts. A troll is someone who does outlandish and dumb things for attention. See many of Baja's posts in th is thread.

jhns
07-14-2011, 08:44 AM
Popps was not a troll at all, he posted good well thought out posts.

LOL

Good one.

mkporter
07-14-2011, 09:58 AM
Is there going to be a party or something when this thread passes Foneco? Maybe TheRaverand and McGroobie will bury the hatchet?

vancejohnson82
07-14-2011, 10:31 AM
LOL

Good one.

come on dude...just because you disagree with someones opinion doesnt make them a troll....if that were the case you trolled just as much because every thread turned into 'you're an idiot....no you're an idiot' conversation between you and Popps during the McD era

and what's wrong with someone being a homer, Rev? aren't we all kinda homers? we do spend time on a damn website for a sports team....

jhns
07-14-2011, 10:54 AM
come on dude...just because you disagree with someones opinion doesnt make them a troll....if that were the case you trolled just as much because every thread turned into 'you're an idiot....no you're an idiot' conversation between you and Popps during the McD era

and what's wrong with someone being a homer, Rev? aren't we all kinda homers? we do spend time on a damn website for a sports team....

I did troll just as much. Popps, as well as many others, trolled every poster that questioned McDaniels. There was lots of **** talking about the posters more than the opinions. That is trolling.

vancejohnson82
07-14-2011, 10:56 AM
I did troll just as much. Popps, as well as many others, trolled every poster that questioned McDaniels. There was lots of **** talking about the posters more than the opinions. That is trolling.

personally, I'm happy that whole era of the Mane is over

hopefully we can latch on a few early wins and this board will get back the positivity thats been missing for so long

WolfpackGuy
07-14-2011, 11:01 AM

No doubt.

The fan card was pulled too many times in that time period.

How only a few could see what was going on with the team was mystifying.

TheReverend
07-14-2011, 11:04 AM

Highlight the part where I said something was wrong with it

Taco John
07-14-2011, 11:07 AM
I see this thread has devlolved into pining for the old days... The old days, when a different set of posters would attack eachother, and pine for the even older days.

TheReverend
07-14-2011, 11:22 AM
I see this thread has devlolved into pining for the old days... The old days, when a different set of posters would attack eachother, and pine for the even older days.

When the hell did you get 47 thousand posts? I swear I see like 3 a month

Taco John
07-14-2011, 11:38 AM
When the hell did you get 47 thousand posts? I swear I see like 3 a month

I post a couple every day. Hard for me to be as active as a poster with my current role at work, combined with there being nothing to talk about on the field. It would be a different story if we had real things to talk about - like mini camps and training camps, and (be still my beating heart) games... But hashing over some of the stuff that is taking prominence in conversation right now is difficult for me because we don't have a lot of material to work with. Take the Moreno conversation for instance. What is there really to say about that topic except that he's not lived up to his draft position, his stats show that he has not lived up to his draft position, and that hopefully we can salvage him as a genuine contributor. Yeah, there's little nuanced arguments (i.e. line blocking), but ultimately, none of it matters until we see him run in practice and camp and (be still my beating heart) games...

I'm so disgusted by this lockout right now. How dare the NFL make it challenging for me to procrastinate and be distracted at work!

Dagmar
07-14-2011, 12:45 PM
In three weeks we will be looking forward to prepping for the Cowboys game. I have no doubt about that. All this nonsense will be a distant memory, same as every year.

TheReverend
07-14-2011, 12:47 PM
In three weeks we will be looking forward to prepping for the Cowboys game. I have no doubt about that. All this nonsense will be a distant memory, same as every year.

No chance without a lock. Otherwise this will get bumped as other humiliating greats do.

That One Guy
07-14-2011, 01:24 PM
As you admit in your tag line you are on "the wrong side of right'

Why don't you go play on the grammer school board.

Wait that is what this place has become...

It is I that should look for the adults board.

I stood by you and defended you long after others were ready to throw you to the wolves.

Unfortunately, the bolded statement becomes more and more true as you become one of those you fought against for so long.

MacGruder
07-14-2011, 02:45 PM
No chance without a lock. Otherwise this will get bumped as other humiliating greats do.

TheRev is still deluding himself that he isn't the one that was humiliated... That's some serious delusion...

TheReverend
07-14-2011, 02:47 PM
TheRev is still deluding himself that he isn't the one that was humiliated... That's some serious delusion...

You got one part right, bro.

MacGruder
07-14-2011, 02:47 PM
Popps was not a troll at all, he posted good well thought out posts. A troll is someone who does outlandish and dumb things for attention. See many of Baja's posts in th is thread.

What do you call a person that never posts anything interesting because they are afraid of it being called outlandish and dumb? That is what this entire site is full of...

TheReverend
07-14-2011, 02:50 PM
What do you call a person that never posts anything interesting because they are afraid of it being called outlandish and dumb? That is what this entire site is full of...

"reasonable, quality football discussion"?

Go figure.

MacGruder
07-14-2011, 02:51 PM
Says the biggest troll on the board. Why did you run off the old crowd then? Why are you crying about it now?

We aren't attacking you. We are laughing at you. It is funny watching drama queens strive for attention.

IS this what you do with a REAL education? bwwahahahha Poser. Loser.

jhns
07-14-2011, 02:54 PM
IS this what you do with a REAL education? bwwahahahha Poser. Loser.

Yes.

We know why you don't get it though.

It is never too late to get your own education.

MacGruder
07-14-2011, 02:56 PM

Go figure.

So reasonable, quality football conversation can't be interesting?

You sound like a junior high hall monitor.. a SNL skit waiting to happen..

jhns
07-14-2011, 02:57 PM

Go figure.

LOL

Exactly what I was thinking. You may need to write this in crayon though. I doubt he can understand it as is.

MacGruder
07-14-2011, 02:57 PM
Yes.

We know why you don't get it though.

It is never too late to get your own education.

So have you found where I said anything about a Freudian slip yet?

Amazing you got this education without the ability to read..

By the way.. you still don't have permission to post here until you find that...

TheReverend
07-14-2011, 02:58 PM
http://i.imgur.com/rcRdK.jpg

jhns
07-14-2011, 02:59 PM
So reasonable, quality football conversation can't be interesting?

You sound like a junior high hall monitor.. a SNL skit waiting to happen..

You talk like you know what SNL is. We all know your parents don't let you stay up that late.

jhns
07-14-2011, 03:01 PM

By the way.. you still don't have permission to post here until you find that...

Kid can't even figure out his own posts. That takes a special kind of stupid.

MacGruder
07-14-2011, 03:01 PM
LOL

Exactly what I was thinking. You may need to write this in crayon though. I doubt he can understand it as is.

Now that is ironic... coming from someone who can't even read apparently..

MacGruder
07-14-2011, 03:02 PM
Kid can't even figure out his own posts. That takes a special kind of stupid.

So your education taught you to put words in people's posts? LOL

FAIL.

MacGruder
07-14-2011, 03:03 PM
http://i.imgur.com/rcRdK.jpg

Yeah.. coincidence turns steel to dust too..

jhns
07-14-2011, 03:04 PM
So your education taught you to put words in people's posts? LOL

FAIL.

Nope, my education taught me that you need an education. It is sad to see kids like you. No potential and no friends. Don't worry, it won't get better for you.

MacGruder
07-14-2011, 03:06 PM
Nope, my education taught me that you need an education. It is sad to see kids like you. No potential and no friends. Don't worry, it won't get better for you.

You are projecting again.

By the way... what are you still doing here again.. you still haven't posted where I mentioned Freudian slips...

jhns
07-14-2011, 03:08 PM
You are projecting again.

By the way... what are you still doing here again.. you still haven't posted where I mentioned Freudian slips...

I just hope that it doesn't get so bad that you feel the need to end it. There is help for you. You just have to reach out.

Drunk Monkey
07-14-2011, 03:09 PM

Really... You must have a curious definition of humiliated. MacGruder, you are a special kind of stupid that I hope stays around for a long time. Having said that I may have to block you for the actual season but rest assured post super bowl I will be itching to see what you have to bring to the interwebs.

MacGruder
07-14-2011, 03:16 PM
Really... You must have a curious definition of humiliated. MacGruder, you are a special kind of stupid that I hope stays around for a long time. Having said that I may have to block you for the actual season but rest assured post super bowl I will be itching to see what you have to bring to the interwebs.

This coming from a poster called drunk monkey... and someone dumb enough to be supporting TheRev...

That says all you need to know about this site..

I had hoped your avatar was ironic.. but on this site it's just par for the course.. is that a Penthouse pet? LOL

This site is so white trash it's like like one big parody of a sports message board..

s0phr0syne
07-14-2011, 03:18 PM
I can't stop coming back to this thread, but I want to shoot myself everytime I do. I am potentially more retarded that MacGruder.

TheReverend
07-14-2011, 03:28 PM
Charlie Charlie Charlie

MacGruder
07-14-2011, 03:33 PM
TheRev is just babbling now.. LOL

Now that is ownage.

Like JHNS he is afraid to even try to make any kind of comment because he knows he will get beat down.

TheReverend
07-14-2011, 03:36 PM
TheRev is just babbling now.. LOL

Now that is ownage.

Like JHNS he is afraid to even try to make any kind of comment because he knows he will get beat down.

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/D3j_fdSpkmE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

MacGruder
07-14-2011, 03:39 PM
Is that why you joined the Masons TheRev? Didn't want to be by yourself... LOL

That's how most cults acquire people..

MacGruder
07-14-2011, 03:45 PM
They should actually do a study on these message board because most of them seem to operate like cults..

Makes sense that people from cults would be drawn to these same kinds of environments and use the same tactics cults use.. peer pressure.. intimidation.. weird bonding and group think mentality.. LOL

TheReverend
07-14-2011, 03:49 PM
Is that why you joined the Masons TheRev? Didn't want to be by yourself... LOL

That's how most cults acquire people..

:/

Either that or helping people...

Whatever.

DBroncos4life
07-14-2011, 03:54 PM
I can't stop coming back to this thread, but I want to shoot myself everytime I do. I am potentially more retarded that MacGruder.

It's like doing a hot chick that you know is rumored to have VD. You just can't help but check it out for yourself. :)

MacGruder
07-14-2011, 03:55 PM
:/

Either that or helping people...

Whatever.

Helping people by abusing them?

Have you seen One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest?

TheReverend
07-14-2011, 03:57 PM
Helping people by abusing them?

Have you seen One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest?

Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!

MacGruder
07-14-2011, 03:57 PM
It's like doing a hot chick that you know is rumored to have VD. You just can't help but check it out for yourself. :)

That made no sense...

Surprise..

Idiots calling their superior an idiot.. that's what makes them idiots..

MacGruder
07-14-2011, 03:58 PM
Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!

Another great comeback.. as usual.. a big bag of nothing..

TheReverend
07-14-2011, 04:02 PM
Another great comeback.. as usual.. a big bag of nothing..

Fwiw, Corky, I loved you on "Life Goes On".

baja
07-14-2011, 04:07 PM
Number of apologies I have received for being falsely accused of creating the Macgruder account = 0

Number of posters that learned what herd mentality is = 0

That is a big FAIL for me but I figured as much going in.

MacGruder
07-14-2011, 04:10 PM
Fwiw, Corky, I loved you on "Life Goes On".

Are those more of your teachings from the Masons?

The great Masonic wisdom... more charity work..

Sacred Geometry...

MacGruder
07-14-2011, 04:12 PM
You pretend you were MacGruder and you expect an apology?

Another fail.. More Witch Hunt logic...

TheReverend
07-14-2011, 04:16 PM
Are those more of your teachings from the Masons?

The great Masonic wisdom... more charity work..

Sacred Geometry...

“Mathematics is the language with which God has written the universe.”
-Galileo Galilei

GreatBronco16
07-14-2011, 04:16 PM
Number of apologies I have received for being falsely accused of creating the Macgruder account = 0

Self pitty isn't working out for you huh?

Blueflame
07-14-2011, 04:17 PM

You didn't really expect anyone to "own" being wrong on the Mane, did you? If you did... ROFL! Ha! (probably not happening any time soon).

TheReverend
07-14-2011, 04:18 PM
You didn't really expect anyone to "own" being wrong on the Mane, did you? If you did... ROFL! Ha! (probably not happening any time soon).

...Is that seriously what you took away from that ****ing post?

Blueflame
07-14-2011, 04:20 PM
...Is that seriously what you took away from that ****ing post?

How else can that post be interpreted other than... no one's acknowledged being wrong?

TheReverend
07-14-2011, 04:22 PM
How else can that post be interpreted other than... no one's acknowledged being wrong?

Wow.

Just wow.

MacGruder
07-14-2011, 04:23 PM
“Mathematics is the language with which God has written the universe.”
-Galileo Galilei

What does that have to do with "helping people"

So much for your BS...

If you were helping people you wouldn't be keeping secrets.. and therein lies the rub..

Dagmar
07-14-2011, 04:24 PM
It's the thread that keeps on giving!

DHallblows
07-14-2011, 04:25 PM

1. I posted something stupid, so I'll cover my ass and say it was intentional.

2. I posted something stupid, so I'll pretend I was trying to prove a point. But poor me, nobody learned the lesson I was so kind to try to teach.

3. I am a victim here.

4. I saw this coming.

All come to mind before "no one's acknowledged being wrong"

TheReverend
07-14-2011, 04:25 PM
What does that have to do with "helping people"

So much for your BS...

If you were helping people you wouldn't be keeping secrets.. and therein lies the rub..

The rub is that there really aren't any secrets.

People like you just think there are.

TheReverend
07-14-2011, 04:26 PM

2. I posted something stupid, so I'll pretend I was trying to prove a point. But poor me, nobody learned the lesson I was so kind to try to teach.

3. I am a victim here.

4. I saw this coming.

Brb telling someone I banged their mother and then scolded them for getting mad instead of apologizing to me.

Blueflame
07-14-2011, 04:30 PM

3. I am a victim here.

4. I saw this coming.

*shrug* Unlike you and The Rev, I don't have a dog in this particular fight.

GreatBronco16
07-14-2011, 04:30 PM
Hmm, Mcgrubie comes online and makes some posts. Jumps offline. Baja comes online, make a self pitty post, then jumps back off. Mcgroub then comes back online.

:rofl:

GreatBronco16
07-14-2011, 04:32 PM

You don't need a dog in the fight to see what he was trying to do. All you needed to do was just pay attention to this novel of a thread.

MacGruder
07-14-2011, 04:32 PM
Brb telling someone I banged their mother and then scolded them for getting mad instead of apologizing to me.

A strawman argument.. surprise surprise..

Blueflame
07-14-2011, 04:33 PM
You don't need a dog in the fight to see what he was trying to do. All you needed to do was just pay attention to this novel of a thread.

It's more fun to just pop the popcorn and sit back and be entertained by it all.

Rock Chalk

Who in the **** is this douche? Where did he come from? WTF have I missed?

DHallblows

You do. I actually don't.
I think they are 2 different people. Doesn't mean I don't find Baja a little pathetic as his current self this month.

MacGruder
07-14-2011, 04:34 PM
The rub is that there really aren't any secrets.

People like you just think there are.

How would you know, you idiot.. they are secrets..

Because you don't know them?

More megalomania from TheRev.. surprise surprise..

TheReverend
07-14-2011, 04:36 PM
How would you know, you idiot.. they are secrets..

Because you don't know them?

More megalomania from TheRev.. surprise surprise..

Ahahahahahaha

TheReverend
07-14-2011, 04:37 PM

Yeah, no. Clearly you do from your response.

Blueflame
07-14-2011, 04:37 PM
You do. I actually don't.
No, I don't have a dog in this fight; coming to this thread for no other reason than offseason boredom.

I think they are 2 different people. Doesn't mean I don't find Baja a little pathetic as his current self this month.
Then we agree, because I believe they're 2 different people too.

MacGruder
07-14-2011, 04:39 PM
Ahahahahahaha

That is what happens when you join a group that doesn't have a definitive stated goal....

Anyone who would is obviously a blind follower who is "All by myself"

TheReverend
07-14-2011, 04:39 PM
No, I don't have a dog in this fight; coming to this thread for no other reason than offseason boredom.

Then we agree, because I believe they're 2 different people too.

Sure thing, Blue:

Rock Chalk
07-14-2011, 04:40 PM
So wait, this douche MacGruder is an old user using a different name or a new user that is just an asshat?

Which is it?

MacGruder
07-14-2011, 04:42 PM
Sure thing, Blue:

TheRev deluding himself again....

TheReverend
That is what happens when you join a group that doesn't have a definitive stated goal....

Anyone who would is obviously a blind follower who is "All by myself"

Yeah, totally. ...But there kinda is a definitive stated goal... to make good men better and in doing so make the world a better place one man at a time.

TheReverend
So wait, this douche MacGruder is an old user using a different name or a new user that is just an asshat?

Which is it?

It's either baja or someone just as crazy as baja (which I had hoped would be more rare)

Rock Chalk
07-14-2011, 04:43 PM
It's either baja or someone just as crazy as baja (which I had hoped would be more rare)

Didn't baja die from not eating for 70 days?

Blueflame
07-14-2011, 04:43 PM
Sure thing, Blue:

On the Mane, it's very rare for anyone to admit being wrong about anything... even if they are 100% wrong.

I don't believe Baja and MacGruder are the same person... although I can understand why some might suspect that they could be. Does it matter to me beyond pure entertainment? Not at all.

Blueflame
07-14-2011, 04:45 PM

Which is it?

My vote goes for the latter. FWIW.

Rock Chalk
07-14-2011, 04:45 PM
My vote goes for the latter. FWIW.

Its not worth much, you dont have a dog in this fight :)

Blueflame
07-14-2011, 04:48 PM
Its not worth much, you dont have a dog in this fight :)

Except to be amused by all the twisted, bunched Hanes, you're right. ;D

MacGruder
07-14-2011, 04:48 PM
Yeah, totally. ...But there kinda is a definitive stated goal... to make good men better and in doing so make the world a better place one man at a time.

BWAHAHAAHHA

"Make"

The first non BS thing you have said.. and oh so telling..

That is a really vague statement as well.. who determines what is "good" and what "better" is...

If that is the "definitive" goal.. you sure are a sucker.

TheReverend
07-14-2011, 04:50 PM
BWAHAHAAHHA

"Make"

The first non BS thing you have said.. and oh so telling..

That is a really vague statement as well.. who determines what is "good" and what "better" is...

If that is the "definitive" goal.. you sure are a sucker.

If volunteer/charity work and donations for the people that need it make me a sucker, then okay.

OABB
07-14-2011, 04:51 PM
Macgruder is gold. Self delusion is so ****ing funny to read.

MacGruder
07-14-2011, 04:51 PM
If volunteer/charity work and donations for the people that need it make me a sucker, then okay.

Why do you need a group to tell you to do those things? You really are a dumbass.

Did they teach you how to walk and chew gum at the same time too?

Or did they just teach you how to be a follower?

This concept would be a GREAT way to launder money though............................................ ............................

TheReverend
07-14-2011, 04:54 PM
Why do you need a group to tell you to do those things? You really are a dumbass.

Did they teach you how to walk and chew gum at the same time too?

Or did they just teach you how to be a follower?

...Because I don't?

Not sure if you noticed, but charity organizations usually function in groups because, gasp!, that way it's "organized" and more effective.

MacGruder
07-14-2011, 04:57 PM
Macgruder is gold. Self delusion is so ****ing funny to read.

Someone sees their boy not holding his own... it's like a one-on-one street fight and the thug is getting worked so his cronie trips the good guy when he goes by..

MacGruder
07-14-2011, 05:01 PM
...Because I don't?

Not sure if you noticed, but charity organizations usually function in groups because, gasp!, that way it's "organized" and more effective.

How is it more organized and effective.. give some examples.. or don't you want to promote your work? Just promote your BS and lame sports opinions..

Organizations usually just creates bureaucracy..

You sure do waste a lot of time here for someone who claims to have the stated goal of "helping" the world..

By the content of your posts that is preposterous as it is..

Anyone who thinks your goal is helping people must be as delusional as you..

That One Guy
07-14-2011, 05:05 PM
Mac... you have to see what's happening here. Right, wrong, or otherwise... this thread is just going to make you a caricature from here on out. End the nonsense if you ever want to have a respected presence on the board.

It may not be your doing; you might've done nothing wrong. Blame the herd mentality if you'd like. Reality is that you're going to be the next parody if you keep this thread up. You'll be Foneco'd for the foreseeable future. Just a bit of advice.

MacGruder
07-14-2011, 05:08 PM
Mac... you have to see what's happening here. Right, wrong, or otherwise... this thread is just going to make you a caricature from here on out. End the nonsense if you ever want to have a respected presence on the board.

It may not be your doing; you might've done nothing wrong. Blame the herd mentality if you'd like. Reality is that you're going to be the next parody if you keep this thread up. You'll be Foneco'd for the foreseeable future. Just a bit of advice.

Listen to what you are saying though.. I either have to take abuse from a bunch of idiots without giving any back.. or supposedly become a caricature..

I was always taught that when it comes to bullies you dish it right back.

If more people on this site did that this place wouldn't be what it is..

Besides.. if I really cared what people think do you think I would be talking about conspiracies as openly as I do?

I realize most people are judgmental idiots.. so why should I care what most people think?

TheReverend
07-14-2011, 05:09 PM

How could we live without such football related brilliance as:

Suh would've been average in the SEC
And the SEC is better than the NFL

?

TheReverend
07-14-2011, 05:09 PM
Listen to what you are saying though.. I either have to take abuse from a bunch of idiots without giving any back.. or supposedly become a caricature..

Where were you bullied?

Rock Chalk
07-14-2011, 05:12 PM

?

Did he really say that?

MacGruder

?

More strawman arguments from TheRev..

Does TheRev actually think anyone takes what he says seriously?

No intelligent people do..

I see he gave up his whole "savior of the world" schitck really quickly though.. bwaaahahahaha

TheReverend
Did he really say that?

Both. Yup

That One Guy
07-14-2011, 05:13 PM

See, that's funny, because I was always taught not to get into an argument with an idiot because at a distance, you can't tell which is which.

EDIT: Not trying to call anyone an idiot, just trying to end this peacefully because I keep coming back to this silly thread.

MacGruder
Where were you bullied?

Are you under mind control?

TheReverend
More strawman arguments from TheRev..

Does TheRev actually think anyone takes what he says seriously?

No intelligent people do..

I see he gave up his whole "savior of the world" schitck really quickly though.. bwaaahahahaha

...Link where I even remotely claimed that?

TheReverend
07-14-2011, 05:14 PM
Are you under mind control?

Oddly enough... this is how you come out of the gate when no one was being mean to you:

I know you are obtuse...

Do they teach you how to spam at your little Freemason meetings? LOL

So, play "woe is me" all you want.

You're a ****ing idiot.
You're a jerk off
And you're getting treated as such.

Period. Get over yourself.

MacGruder
See, that's funny, because I was always taught not to get into an argument with an idiot because at a distance, you can't tell which is which.

On a message board it's kind of difficult to avoid the arguers.. that's the point... That's why the idiots/the bullies have to be dealt with.

Rock Chalk

EDIT: Not trying to call anyone an idiot, just trying to end this peacefully because I keep coming back to this silly thread.

Walk away now.

You are attempting to ruin my evening entertainment.

MacGruder
07-14-2011, 05:16 PM
Oddly enough... this is how you come out of the gate when no one was being mean to you:

So, play "woe is me" all you want.

You're a ****ing idiot.
You're a jerk off
And you're getting treated as such.

Period. Get over yourself.

That would be accurate if that was the first thing you ever said to me.. not to mention the constant stupid pick posting.. And I see you constantly do it all over the board to everyone...

MacGruder
07-14-2011, 05:17 PM
...Link where I even remotely claimed that?

That was what you certainly implied... You said it was the stated goal of Freemasonry...

TheReverend
That would be accurate if that was the first thing you ever said to me.. not to mention the constant stupid pick posting.. And I see you constantly do it all over the board to everyone...

Rock Chalk

Is that why you are crying like Chris Kenney just got done molesting you?

MacGruder
Both. Yup

Another delusion...

TheReverend
That was what you certainly implied... You said it was the stated goal of Freemasonry...

http://hs.houstonisd.org/westsidehs/faculty/images/literacy.gif

MacGruder
07-14-2011, 05:18 PM
Is that why you are crying like Chris Kenney just got done molesting you?

You mean crying with laughter schooling insecure idiots? It's like shooting ducks in a barrel..

MacGruder
07-14-2011, 05:19 PM
http://hs.houstonisd.org/westsidehs/faculty/images/literacy.gif

Now that's irony...

That One Guy
07-14-2011, 05:19 PM
Walk away now.

You are attempting to ruin my evening entertainment.

LOL

The sad part for me is that I believe MacGruder fell victim because of Baja's silly response earlier but he keeps making silly statements that, whether he was right or wrong before, makes him a facepalm candidate. It's like being wrongly convicted of something, going to prison, and then killing someone once you get there. You might've been innocent before but the ****storm you brought upon yourself... well, that's your fault.

MacGruder
07-14-2011, 05:20 PM
Everyone notice how mister BS charity guy has suddenly gone completely quiet about all his incredible charity organizations.. LOL

Yet he will go on and on about how Woodie Paige doesn't know what he is talking about with the Broncos and he does... LOL

MacGruder
07-14-2011, 05:22 PM
LOL

The sad part for me is that I believe MacGruder fell victim because of Baja's silly response earlier but he keeps making silly statements that, whether he was right or wrong before, makes him a facepalm candidate. It's like being wrongly convicted of something, going to prison, and then killing someone once you get there. You might've been innocent before but the ****storm you brought upon yourself... well, that's your fault.

It's amazing how people can't help but follow the group...

And people wonder how the Nazis could happen.. the same mentality is all around us 24-7

OABB

Besides.. if I really cared what people think do you think I would be talking about conspiracies as openly as I do?

I realize most people are judgmental idiots.. so why should I care what most people think?

Look....you said some stupid things and got called stupid. Thats what happens when you are stupid. Its simple really. Quit trying to save the world by teaching the ills of herd mentality. It doesnt work when the herd is right, stupid.

TheReverend
Everyone notice how mister BS charity guy has suddenly gone completely quiet about all his incredible charity organizations.. LOL

Yet he will go on and on about how Woodie Paige doesn't know what he is talking about with the Broncos and he does... LOL

...What? :rofl:

What would you like to know about it? And how did you draw that conclusion about Woody when I said:

Opinionated as he may be (for better or for worse), his mail bag is world's more in depth and superior to the rest.

Seriously, wtf is wrong with you? lol

That One Guy
07-14-2011, 05:25 PM
It's amazing how people can't help but follow the group...

And people wonder how the Nazis could happen.. the same mentality is all around us 24-7

Once again, it's always a conspiracy to you.

I like TheRev but still said I didn't agree with him before. At that point, I was good in your book. Now that I'm saying you're making yourself look like an idiot flailing around and laughing about "schooling" people, you want to think the fact that I'm not agreeing with you is because I'm one of TheRev's pet lobsters.

No, MacGruder, it's because you currently are making yourself look silly.

MacGruder
07-14-2011, 05:27 PM
...What? :rofl:

What would you like to know about it? And how did you draw that conclusion about Woody when I said:

Seriously, wtf is wrong with you? lol

You are such a condescending co(k you don't even realize when you are being a condescending co(k anymore.. LOL

TheReverend
07-14-2011, 05:29 PM
You are such a condescending co(k you don't even realize when you are being a condescending co(k anymore.. LOL

No, I'd just like you to be honest for once and quit making **** up about me... suit yourself though.

That One Guy
07-14-2011, 05:30 PM

Just saw this part. I'm starting to think the reason you have your conspiracy talk is the same reason you can't let this go. What I said about conspiracy theorists earlier:

The only ones who can regularly be convinced seem to be the ones who, for ego purposes, seem to want to be part of the enlightened club. They want to think they know what's going on while all the simpletons around them are left in the dark. They want so badly to believe that they're willing to cast out a mountain of conventional thought for a pebble's worth of new evidence.

Your boasting about winning the fight with TheRev makes me think your ego has taken over.

MacGruder
07-14-2011, 05:30 PM
Once again, it's always a conspiracy to you.

I like TheRev but still said I didn't agree with him before. At that point, I was good in your book. Now that I'm saying you're making yourself look like an idiot flailing around and laughing about "schooling" people, you want to think the fact that I'm not agreeing with you is because I'm one of TheRev's pet lobsters.

No, MacGruder, it's because you currently are making yourself look silly.

You ignore the fact that I am not being given an option.. I just explained that to you and you had no valid response and now you have gone completely the other direction to justify your opinion.

You have also shown that you are not someone capable of thinking for yourself by your response to discussions we were having before.

MacGruder
07-14-2011, 05:32 PM
Look....you said some stupid things and got called stupid. Thats what happens when you are stupid. Its simple really. Quit trying to save the world by teaching the ills of herd mentality. It doesnt work when the herd is right, stupid.

How do you know the herd is right?

That is why you fail... over and over...

Punisher
07-14-2011, 05:34 PM
http://www.bamkapow.com/ul/4158-robin_01.jpg

Holy toledo batman either this is a classic thread or these people have no lives

MacGruder
Are you trying to circumvent the language filter?

Cock

I didn't know there was a language filter for roosters. So no.

That One Guy
You ignore the fact that I am not being given an option.. I just explained that to you and you had no valid response and now you have gone completely the other direction to justify your opinion.

You have also shown that you are not someone capable of thinking for yourself by your response to discussions we were having before.

Hey man, I was just trying to help you save your persona. You're on your own now, have fun. Just remember this was the thread that cemented you as a joke of the Mane where you were just merely mocked and laughed at before.

McDman
07-14-2011, 05:40 PM
Why doesn't everyone just stop? No one is going to convince the others that they're wrong. It's just a pissing contest now.

MacGruder
07-14-2011, 05:41 PM
Just saw this part. I'm starting to think the reason you have your conspiracy talk is the same reason you can't let this go. What I said about conspiracy theorists earlier:

Your boasting about winning the fight with TheRev makes me think your ego has taken over.

TOG... you might have a point if I wasn't in such idiotic company.

It really isn't about ego.

As I said.. something incredible happened to my Dad... he witnessed this first hand.. and the way it unfolded (which is a very long story) proved to me it was real and showed me how the government really operates.

I said I don't have all the answers. I have always been someone that does things my own way.. for better and worse.. is that arrogance? Many of the great achievements by people has been accompllshed from the same attitude... but then again they always have to fight people like you too who take it as an affront...

But the key thing is.. you don't have to be abusive about it.. just because someone dares to be different...

what is ironic is that you are saying I am acting like an idiot for acting the same way these people are.. why aren't you attacking them?

And that is the real key to all this.. and herd mentality..

MacGruder
07-14-2011, 05:44 PM
Hey man, I was just trying to help you save your persona. You're on your own now, have fun. Just remember this was the thread that cemented you as a joke of the Mane where you were just merely mocked and laughed at before.

You mean by treating others exactly as they treated me.. yet you are attacking me and not them..

Truly flawed logic...

Thanks for the help though..

MacGruder
07-14-2011, 05:48 PM
No, I'd just like you to be honest for once and quit making **** up about me... suit yourself though.

Still waiting for you to explain all your charity work and organizational skills..

You do enough making **** up for the both of us..

TheReverend
07-14-2011, 05:50 PM
Still waiting for you to explain all your charity work and organizational skills..

You do enough making **** up for the both of us..

Uhhhh what don't you understand that you'd like to know...?

That One Guy
07-14-2011, 05:52 PM
TOG... you might have a point if I wasn't in such idiotic company.

It really isn't about ego.

As I said.. something incredible happened to my Dad... he witnessed this first hand.. and the way it unfolded (which is a very long story) proved to me it was real and showed me how the government really operates.

I said I don't have all the answers. I have always been someone that does things my own way.. for better and worse.. is that arrogance? Many of the great achievements by people has been accompllshed from the same attitude... but then again they always have to fight people like you too who take it as an affront...

But the key thing is.. you don't have to be abusive about it.. just because someone dares to be different...

what is ironic is that you are saying I am acting like an idiot for acting the same way these people are.. why aren't you attacking them?

And that is the real key to all this.. and herd mentality..

You mean by treating others exactly as they treated me.. yet you are attacking me and not them..

Truly flawed logic...

Thanks for the help though..

You clearly either didn't read what I said or chose not to read anything but the parts that helped you paint yourself as a victim. I'm not going to get into a personal fight with you just because you're ready to attack anyone that disagrees with you right now.

baja
07-14-2011, 05:54 PM
Ouu my little green light is on and so is macgruder's - how'd that happen. LOL

baja
07-14-2011, 05:57 PM
Its not worth much, you dont have a dog in this fight :)__________________
Thank you...

Look you dumbass, you probably don't even know who Dean Wormers wife was or how she was a whore.

Your your just a juvinile moron thinking your making cute internet insults.

I protect my cat, why did this go there? I don't **** the cat. He's in a cookie and perfectly safe. So ****ing what?

Wow...I should have the cat outside in december mousing or whatever? You people are a bunch of idiots. BTW, the cat sleeps in different spots all the time.

He's slept on on a rug in front of the toilet, a fridge, a shoebox, a corner for no apparent reason, a dawer, and of course...my quilt. ~ RIP Brian Pelzer

You really should stop quoting Mock, he hated your guts.

MacGruder
07-14-2011, 06:00 PM
Uhhhh what don't you understand that you'd like to know...?

You said organizations made charities work more smoothly.. to make such a comment I would think you had done a lot of research on the subject.. or were you just talking out of your butt as usual?

Ironic because that is what you jumped all over me for.. saying something you claimed was unsupported..

Dagmar
07-14-2011, 06:01 PM
Ouu my little green light is on and so is macgruder's - how'd that happen. LOL

Taking Rock Chalk's Chrome/Firefox recent advice I'd guess.

http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2010/1/18/129083122194490533.jpg

TheReverend
07-14-2011, 06:04 PM
You said organizations made charities work more smoothly.. to make such a comment I would think you had done a lot of research on the subject.. or were you just talking out of your butt as usual?

Ironic because that is what you jumped all over me for.. saying something you claimed was unsupported..

No, I said it makes it more "organized"...

And are you claiming that a group of like minded people working together aren't more effective than individuals? ...Is that the hang-up here?

That One Guy
07-14-2011, 06:06 PM

And are you claiming that a group of like minded people working together aren't more effective than individuals? ...Is that the hang-up here?

How is it more organized and effective.. give some examples.. or don't you want to promote your work? Just promote your BS and lame sports opinions..

Organizations usually just creates bureaucracy..

You sure do waste a lot of time here for someone who claims to have the stated goal of "helping" the world..

By the content of your posts that is preposterous as it is..

Anyone who thinks your goal is helping people must be as delusional as you..

He actually, in his own post, goes from using the word organized to organizations. I guess a conspiracy theorist is just used to connecting dots however they feel like.

MacGruder
07-14-2011, 06:07 PM

I'm just asking you to back up your statement.. Considering this is your life's work I would think you would have given it a lot of thought..

Though for some reason it's not quite as forth coming as all your other nonsense..

You sound like you are full of it to me.. by IT I mean ****.

But that isn't a surprise to me.. I am glad others can hopefully see it clearly now though.

TheReverend
07-14-2011, 06:10 PM
I'm just asking you to back up your statement.. Considering this is your life's work I would think you would have given it a lot of thought..

Though for some reason it's not quite as forth coming as all your other nonsense..

You sound like you are full of it to me.. by IT I mean ****.

But that isn't a surprise to me.. I am glad others can hopefully see it clearly now though.

Ummm sure

Can most individuals individually afford to give someone deserving a scholarship?

Can most individuals individually afford to build a burn hospital?

etc.

I don't know what your deal is man, but you sure are barking up the wrong tree.

Dagmar
07-14-2011, 06:10 PM
http://www.fohguild.org/forums/attachments/screenshots/176382d1310338458-animated-gif-thread-dancingdothead.gif

MacGruder
07-14-2011, 06:11 PM
He actually, in his own post, goes from using the word organized to organizations. I guess a conspiracy theorist is just used to connecting dots however they feel like.

For someone that didn't want to get in an argument with me you sure seem like you want to get in an argument with me. I guess you only want to address points you have an answer to.

To claim that organizations are different than being organized is a really strange bone of contention as well..

Aren't organizations the application of organizing?

MacGruder
07-14-2011, 06:17 PM
Ummm sure

Can most individuals individually afford to give someone deserving a scholarship?

Can most individuals individually afford to build a burn hospital?

etc.

I don't know what your deal is man, but you sure are barking up the wrong tree.

If that is where the money is actually going.. many times it isn't.. have you done any research on this? Do you have ways of tracking the money?

There are plenty of people that need help individually.. Unless you are working hands on on these organization.. I don't understand what the Freemasons do.. What do you do with these organizations?

Are burn units run by Freemasons?

I still don't understand what the Freemasons organize.. Who do you give scholarships to? Other Freemasons?

TheReverend
07-14-2011, 06:21 PM
If that is where the money is actually going.. many times it isn't.. have you done any research on this? Do you have ways of tracking the money?

Lol yes, that's what our "secret" meetings are actually about. And it's not a secret...

There are plenty of people that need help individually.. Unless you are working hands on on these organization.. I don't understand what the Freemasons do.. What do you do with these organizations?

Uh yeah it's all hands on, that's the point man...

Are burn units run by Freemasons?

See above (cliffs: yes)

I still don't understand what the Freemasons organize.. Who do you give scholarships to? Other Freemasons?

No. They're given to who is viewed as the most deserving out of the applicants.

baja
07-14-2011, 06:21 PM
WTF
Here:

That is not claiming to be MacGruder. Did you read post 798?

The "herd" lept over that cliff all by themselves.

MacGruder
07-14-2011, 06:26 PM
Lol yes, that's what our "secret" meetings are actually about. And it's not a secret...

Uh yeah it's all hands on, that's the point man...

See above (cliffs: yes)

No. They're given to who is viewed as the most deserving out of the applicants.

Are you even in the Freemasons?

LOL

TheReverend
07-14-2011, 06:27 PM
Are you even in the Freemasons?

LOL

...This is a sterling example of why trying to talk openly and straight forward with you is a pointless exercise in futility.

MacGruder
07-14-2011, 06:32 PM
...This is a sterling example of why trying to talk openly and straight forward with you is a pointless exercise in futility.

Right.. from the guy who started all this nonsense by pic spamming..

I then ask you very thoughtful important questions about your supposed life's work and you respond with the most evasive answers imaginable...

And then you blame me for questioning your word when everything out of you is evasive BS...

Then you act superior... unbelievable.. People truly freak me out..

TheReverend
07-14-2011, 06:39 PM
Right.. from the guy who started all this nonsense by pic spamming..

I then ask you very thoughtful important questions about your supposed life's work and you respond with the most evasive answers imaginable...

And then you blame me for questioning your word when everything out of you is evasive BS...

Then you act superior... unbelievable.. People truly freak me out..

Oh. My. God.

You HAVE to be ****ting me.

I directly answered every question...

"Yes" and "no" answers are "evasive" now?!?!

There's no way a human being is this ****ing stupid and you're not a reflection of baja's sad existence.

Calm discussion doesn't work with you.
Mocking your stupidity doesn't work with you.
NOTHING gets through to you.

Goodnight.

MacGruder
07-14-2011, 06:45 PM
Oh. My. God.

You HAVE to be ****ting me.

I directly answered every question...

"Yes" and "no" answers are "evasive" now?!?!

There's no way a human being is this ****ing stupid and you're not a reflection of baja's sad existence.

Calm discussion doesn't work with you.
Mocking your stupidity doesn't work with you.
NOTHING gets through to you.

Goodnight.

I think I hit a nerve.. I highly doubt he is even in the Freemasons.. he probably just knows someone... Why else would he be so tight lipped about charity work?

It makes sense though.. he strikes me as someone who is trying desperately to convince people he is a big shot... but all of his comments are BS essentially...

cmhargrove
07-14-2011, 06:51 PM
Page 58.

So much effort, so little substance...

I keep checking in every 20 pages or so to pad my post count. See you around page 80?

TheReverend
07-14-2011, 06:52 PM
I think I hit a nerve.. I highly doubt he is even in the Freemasons.. he probably just knows someone... Why else would he be so tight lipped about charity work?

It makes sense though.. he strikes me as someone who is trying desperately to convince people he is a big shot... but all of his comments are BS essentially...

You're the one who keeps bringing it up! Literally since your FIRST post addressing me in this thread. Remember?

I know you are obtuse...

Do they teach you how to spam at your little Freemason meetings? LOL

Lol goddamn you're a good troll. This is seriously the last time you're sucking me in.

Hope you get sodomized by Federalies tonight you cowardly ****.

Dagmar
07-14-2011, 06:52 PM
Page 58.

So much effort, so little substance...

I keep checking in every 20 pages or so to pad my post count. See you around page 80?

It's like Seinfeld. The thread about nothing. So have some ScarJo

http://edge.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/picture/2023212/81559374.gif

OABB
07-14-2011, 07:02 PM
How do you know the herd is right?

That is why you fail... over and over...

Because you are stupid and its obvious.

MacGruder
07-14-2011, 07:03 PM
You're the one who keeps bringing it up! Literally since your FIRST post addressing me in this thread. Remember?

Lol goddamn you're a good troll. This is seriously the last time you're sucking me in.

Hope you get sodomized by Federalies tonight you cowardly ****.

So I trolled you by LURING you to PIC spam me for making a football comment in a football thread?

YOU were the one that told me you were a Freemason acting as if you knew what was really going on.. YOU were in the know..

Then early in this thread you claimed to be HELPING everyone by dealing with me for MAKING a football comment on a football message board.. and then acted as if you were providing a service.. and then every time you lose an argument.. you delusionally pretend you won it...

I see you mocking posts constantly all over this board and acting superior in every post..

You seem to be desperately trying to control the conversation and prove to everyone how you are supposedly such a genius and big shot..

You are a serious nutcluster...

MacGruder
07-14-2011, 07:04 PM
Because you are stupid and its obvious.

If you believe that then you are the idiot..

schaaf
07-14-2011, 07:07 PM
Macgruder, watch it... We will cluster your nuts

MacGruder
07-14-2011, 07:09 PM
Macgruder, watch it... We will cluster your nuts

You dinguses couldn't cluster my nuts with a forklift...

MacGruder
07-14-2011, 07:11 PM
If you think that you are stupid.

If you think me thinking that is stupid then you are mentally handicapped..

MacGruder
07-14-2011, 07:15 PM
See you PROVED my point. Its so easy owning you.

You can't own me because you were already owned!

MacGruder
07-14-2011, 07:16 PM
Your right, we're going to have to use tweezers.

You aren't mentally capable of operating either...

And besides.. they'd have to be the world's largest tweezers...

MacGruder
07-14-2011, 07:19 PM
Right, nice deflection, conspiracy boy.

You prove me right again.

Nice try cronie.. you can't prove anything because you are in fact a cronie.

MacGruder
07-14-2011, 07:34 PM
You haven't asked any questions.. lol

OABB
07-14-2011, 07:39 PM
This is hysterical. Trolling the troll may just work!

MacGruder
07-14-2011, 07:39 PM
FAIL. You are getting OWNED.

You just owned yourself!

MacGruder
07-14-2011, 07:40 PM
This is hysterical. Trolling the troll may just work!

It does work.. because I am the one trolling you trolls...

TheReverend
07-14-2011, 07:41 PM
You just owned yourself!

Project much!

Freud would have a field day with that post!

OABB
07-14-2011, 07:44 PM
If you believe that then you are the idiot..

Why have such a herd mentality? Name calling? typical of such a close minded individual Im just trying to offer a different opinion. Why does that threaten you? you must not react so close mindedly.

Requiem
07-14-2011, 07:46 PM
MacGruder,

Do you have friends in real life?

MacGruder
07-14-2011, 07:46 PM
Project much!

Freud would have a field day with that post!

See... TheRev wants to play games now.. talk about his supposed life's work.. not so much.. BS on this board all day.. absolutely...

Thank god the Masons are "making" great men..

LOL

Notice how he makes everyone around him great too.. bwhahaha

TheReverend
07-14-2011, 07:47 PM
See... TheRev wants to play games now.. talk about his supposed life's work.. not so much.. BS on this board all day.. absolutely...

Thank god the Masons are "making" great men..

LOL

If you believe that, you sure are a sucker.

But that's how they're controlling you. Sheep.

Your boat of FAIL just came in. OWNED.

MacGruder
07-14-2011, 07:48 PM
Why have such a herd mentality? Name calling? typical of such a close minded individual Im just trying to offer a different opinion. Why does that threaten you? you must not react so close mindedly.

If you are going to comment about me then I am going to comment about you.. That's just how it works.. you open yourself to criticism that way..

MacGruder
07-14-2011, 07:49 PM

More work well done by TheRev...

He sure gets jabbery when he doesn't have to explain his BS...

MacGruder
07-14-2011, 07:51 PM
MacGruder,

Do you have friends in real life?

Yes.. but unfortunately they aren't into sports...

Most my friends are into movies and in artistic fields.. Sports is like my vice... With people like this an embarrassing one.. Ironic considering the thread title..

That One Guy
07-14-2011, 07:51 PM
Are we at the point yet where we just start posting hot chicks?

TheReverend
07-14-2011, 07:53 PM
More work well done by TheRev...

He sure gets jabbery when he doesn't have to explain his BS...

You see, every time after he got probed by aliens he'd tell me to go get jabbery on the internets.

Why? Well I said I don't have all the answers. I have always been someone that does things my own way.. for better and worse.. is that arrogance? Many of the great achievements by people has been accompllshed from the same attitude... but then again they always have to fight people like you too who take it as an affront... Why can't we embrace our probes and jabbery?

But the key thing is.. you don't have to be abusive about it.. just because someone dares to be different and enjoys it while it lasts.

MacGruder
07-14-2011, 07:53 PM
You just proved his point. Man you are full of fail.

Actually no.. because he started talking about me.. which opened himself to ridicule..

And that's one massive opening..

Rock Chalk
07-14-2011, 07:57 PM
You really should stop quoting Mock, he hated your guts.

Probably why I chose that quote.

Since this was a response to me telling him to go **** his cat or stop ****ing his cat or some such.

Me = pure awesome.

You = dirty mexican.

MacGruder
07-14-2011, 07:58 PM

You see, every time after he got probed by aliens he'd tell me to go get jabbery on the internets.

Why? Well I said I don't have all the answers. I have always been someone that does things my own way.. for better and worse.. is that arrogance? Many of the great achievements by people has been accompllshed from the same attitude... but then again they always have to fight people like you too who take it as an affront... Why can't we embrace our probes and jabbery?

But the key thing is.. you don't have to be abusive about it.. just because someone dares to be different and enjoys it while it lasts.

Notice how good TheRev is at critiquing people yet when you ask him to man up and backup what he says he has nothing..

This is why people mock people so much.. and trash everyone.. TheRev appears to be putting on a front and acting cocky because he is so insecure. But he doesn't want people to know it...

These are also the kinds of people who join cults many times.. people who lack security and need someone to lead them an want to be part of a group.

Even dictators are like this.. often dictators are being controlled by the masses as much as they control the masses. It's a symbiotic relationship.

MacGruder
07-14-2011, 07:59 PM
I have an edge.

You got nothing..

TheReverend
07-14-2011, 08:00 PM
Notice how good TheRev is at critiquing people yet when you ask him to man up and backup what he says he has nothing..

This is why people mock people so much.. and trash everyone.. TheRev appears to be putting on a front and acting cocky because he is so insecure. But he doesn't want people to know it...

These are also the kinds of people who join cults many times.. people who lack security and need someone to lead them an want to be part of a group.

Even dictators are like this.. often dictators are being controlled by the masses as much as they control the masses. It's a symbiotic relationship.

Why don't you answer any of my questions?!

These are FACTS. Check out this video and listen to what this doctor has to say about it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXw6znXPfy4

EPIC FAIL

OABB
07-14-2011, 08:05 PM

You just owned yourself owning him owning yourself.

MacGruder
07-14-2011, 08:09 PM

Why don't you answer any of my questions?!

These are FACTS. Check out this video and listen to what this doctor has to say about it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXw6znXPfy4

EPIC FAIL

How is it going "making" your great men, TheRev?

LOL

Now I know what he meant.. "making" = screwing.. LOL

That's why it's an all men's club. God only knows what a burn victim is in that world.. no lube?

MacGruder
07-14-2011, 08:10 PM
You just owned yourself owning him owning yourself.

It was too late.. He was owned before it even began...

MacGruder
07-14-2011, 08:10 PM
I don't know how much more of this I can take.

I feel like I'm hemorrhaging IQ points.

Post some of your pictures.. I am sure you will feel smart then.. that's the illusion right.. use someone else's tired joke and take the credit for it..

OABB
07-14-2011, 08:12 PM
It was too late.. He was owned before it even began...

Owned.

TheReverend
07-14-2011, 08:12 PM
How is it going "making" your great men, TheRev?

LOL

Now I know what he meant.. "making" = screwing.. LOL

That's why it's an all men's club. God only knows what a burn victim is in that world.. no lube?

Lol project much? You are so full of fail.

He's a DOCTOR you fool. You think you know more than him?

Youtube is FACTS. Here's another vid of him schooling you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_2IR454jQg&feature=related

OWNED.

Dagmar
07-14-2011, 08:13 PM
MacGruder - bloke in white T-shirt
Rest of the 'Mane - Ball

http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3522/kidownedbyball.gif

Repeat.

MacGruder
07-14-2011, 08:13 PM
Owned.

Yes, you were.

Savagely.

TheReverend
07-14-2011, 08:14 PM
Yes, you were.

Savagely.

That's what they want you to think.

Played right into their hand.

That's why this country is where it is today. Sheeple like you.

OWNED.

Archer81
07-14-2011, 08:14 PM
I had a dream last night.

It involved elves, talking socks one eyed unicorns, fish with legs and a buddha belly that could talk. It made more sense then this thread.

:Broncos:

MacGruder
07-14-2011, 08:15 PM
Lol project much? You are so full of fail.

He's a DOCTOR you fool. You think you know more than him?

Youtube is FACTS. Here's another vid of him schooling you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_2IR454jQg&feature=related

OWNED.

See.. now the rev posts a funny video.. that way he doesn't actually have to do anything.. Yet he takes the credit for it..

Just another example of ThRev being a big bag of nothing..

Blueflame
07-14-2011, 08:16 PM
Are we at the point yet where we just start posting hot chicks?

Not a bad ploy, actually. T'would get this thread moved to the Butt in short order... :thumbsup:

TheReverend
07-14-2011, 08:17 PM
See.. now the rev posts a funny video.. that way he doesn't actually have to do anything.. Yet he takes the credit for it..

More government disinfo. Who do you work for? Let me guess, you're in the "Remote Viewing" department?

Laughable.

MacGruder
07-14-2011, 08:18 PM
That's what they want you to think.

Played right into their hand.

That's why this country is where it is today. Sheeple like you.

OWNED.

How's your charity work going TheRev?

We can see what a wonderful person you ar ein this thread...

They sure made you into a great man... LOL

Archer81
07-14-2011, 08:18 PM

Reading through your posts in this thread, I get the distinct impression you have some sort of attraction to Rev. Like you are Lenny and Rev is the puppy. Kind of disturbing in a way.

Of course I have as much proof of your attraction to Rev than you have for your convuluted conspiracy theory.

Dagmar
07-14-2011, 08:21 PM
Not a bad ploy, actually. T'would get this thread moved to the Butt in short order... :thumbsup:

Hey, leave my thread alone!

Archer81

http://tinyurl.com/6e7gsyy

MacGruder
Reading through your posts in this thread, I get the distinct impression you have some sort of attraction to Rev. Like you are Lenny and Rev is the puppy. Kind of disturbing in a way.

Of course I have as much proof of your attraction to Rev than you have for your convuluted conspiracy theory.

You're projecting..

And you claim I have no proof because you won't examine the proof..

that's called Denial

TheReverend
07-14-2011, 08:22 PM
How's your charity work going TheRev?

We can see what a wonderful person you ar ein this thread...

They sure made you into a great man... LOL

You're projecting again and thinking you won when you were completely owned.

It's pathetic.

Sam Bradford was drafted #1 overall because of Alex Smith

The Big 10 is better than the NFL

Dagmar
07-14-2011, 08:22 PM
Don't jack my thread into the butt...

OABB
07-14-2011, 08:24 PM

Agreed. Best thread in a long time.

Archer81
1. You're projecting..

2. And you claim I have no proof because you won't examine the proof..

3. that's called Denial

1. Im projecting the attraction you have for another poster? Right...

2. I have. And as discussed before, its not proof. Its second hand knowledge viewed through a purposely distorted lense.

3. You should not be afraid of your love for another man. The closet is a scary place, sister.

MacGruder
My dad saw just what you are describing while working at a jack-in-the-box. One morning over cereal he showed me the back of the box lucky charms and stated that this was exactly what he had seen. Thats how I know whats real and whats not. It gives me an edge.

Was what your dad saw completely verified by one of the most reknown aviation journalists in the business decades later?

Archer81
07-14-2011, 08:25 PM
Was what your dad saw completely verified by one of the most reknown aviation journalists in the business decades later?

Weekly World News is more in sync with what you believe.

DBroncos4life
07-14-2011, 08:26 PM

It involved elves, talking socks one eyed unicorns, fish with legs and a buddha belly that could talk. It made more sense then this thread.

Get your head out of the sand that is a sign that the gov is in you.

Chris
07-14-2011, 08:28 PM

Are one eyed unicorns penises?

MacGruder
[QUOTE]1. Im projecting the attraction you have for another poster? Right...

You are projecting man love.... TheRev is the one that brought up penises and gayness etc..

2. I have. And as discussed before, its not proof. Its second hand knowledge viewed through a purposely distorted lense.

That's like your opinion man.. a highly respected aviation jounrlais is convinced it's real.. I can show you more evidence.. but you won't look. If you did that then I would accept your opinion.. if you seemed sincere.. but that's the last thing you seem to be.

3. You should not be afraid of your love for another man. The closet is a scary place, sister.

You are projecting again.. TheRev is the one in an all male club..

TheReverend

Reknown? People with formal backgrounds are too programmed.

It's the LACK of education that lets you see things differently and connect the dots.

Archer81
07-14-2011, 08:29 PM
Are one eyed unicorns penises?

Only if its uncircumcised. Otherwise its a unicorn with one eye.

bowtown
07-14-2011, 08:29 PM

I don't think that's any of your business, and I think you should be banned for making those kind of comments about his family.

MacGruder
07-14-2011, 08:30 PM
Yes. But that really didn't matter because what he saw had **** to do with airplanes. It was later quasi confirmed by a fortune cookie which made me know I could build it.

It's because the Chinese got that helicopter TheRev said couldn't exist..

Because if the military had hat technology they would all use it and we'd already know about it MAN... DUH

Archer81
07-14-2011, 08:32 PM
[QUOTE=sirhcyennek81;3217889]

1. You are projecting man love.... TheRev is the one that brought up penises and gayness etc..

2. That's like your opinion man.. a highly respected aviation jounrlais is convinced it's real.. I can show you more evidence.. but you won't look. If you did that then I would accept your opinion.. if you seemed sincere.. but that's the last thing you seem to be.

3. You are projecting again.. TheRev is the one in an all male club..

1. Nothing wrong with penis. But if Rev brought it up, its probably for the humor of it.

2. Oddly enough my opinion tends to be based on verifiable facts. Not an aha moment 30 years after my dad tells me a story at bed time. Tomato/tomatoe.

3. Rev is a good guy. The jury is still out on you, especially if you are another poster who is bored and trying to amuse themselves.

MacGruder
I don't think that's any of your business, and I think you should be banned for making those kind of comments about his family.

I think you should be deported for saying this...

TheReverend
It's because the Chinese got that helicopter TheRev said couldn't exist..

Because if the military had hat technology they would all use it and we'd already know about it MAN... DUH

The "anti gravity" helicopter?

And they did use it...

FAIL.

OWNED SO ****ING HARD YOURE BLEEDING OUT YOUR ASS FOR THE NEXT 13 WEEKS.

Ooooooooooooooooh yeah.

MacGruder
07-14-2011, 08:33 PM
Reknown? People with formal backgrounds are too programmed.

It's the LACK of education that lets you see things differently and connect the dots.

Another strawman argument by the Rec

Is this an example of the great men Freemasonry was talking about..

DBroncos4life
07-14-2011, 08:34 PM
I think you should be deported for saying this...

So he should be rewarded Baja?

MacGruder
07-14-2011, 08:34 PM
The "anti gravity" helicopter?

And they did use it...

FAIL.

OWNED SO ****ING HARD YOURE BLEEDING OUT YOUR ASS FOR THE NEXT 13 WEEKS.

Ooooooooooooooooh yeah.

Yeah.. that's why we already KNEW about it MAN.. because there are no secrets DUDE.. DUH

TheReverend
07-14-2011, 08:35 PM
Yeah.. that's why we already KNEW about it MAN.. because there are no secrets DUDE.. DUH

How does it feel to get fisted like the government puppet you are?

OWNED.

baja
07-14-2011, 08:36 PM
So I trolled you by LURING you to PIC spam me for making a football comment in a football thread?

YOU were the one that told me you were a Freemason acting as if you knew what was really going on.. YOU were in the know..

Then early in this thread you claimed to be HELPING everyone by dealing with me for MAKING a football comment on a football message board.. and then acted as if you were providing a service.. and then every time you lose an argument.. you delusionally pretend you won it...

I see you mocking posts constantly all over this board and acting superior in every post..

You seem to be desperately trying to control the conversation and prove to everyone how you are supposedly such a genius and big shot..

You are a serious nutcluster...

Ha ha ha I love this guy. ;D

Archer81
07-14-2011, 08:36 PM

Dont harsh the bro'ness, brudah.

You remind me of any old hippie who lives in a shack made of organic mud with bits of tinfoil inside to block the men in black from homing in on your location.

MacGruder
07-14-2011, 08:38 PM
[QUOTE=MacGruder;3217895]

2. Oddly enough my opinion tends to be based on verifiable facts. Not an aha moment 30 years after my dad tells me a story at bed time. Tomato/tomatoe.

The aha moment was based on events happening today.. again.. you won't look at the evidence.. and people with more knowledge than you are supporters.. so it is kind of silly to claim I am irrational to believe this. Do you even know anything about science? Have you studied it?

3. Rev is a good guy. The jury is still out on you, especially if you are another poster who is bored and trying to amuse themselves.

Good guys don't go around harassing people for their opinions on a football message board..

MacGruder
07-14-2011, 08:39 PM
Dont harsh the bro'ness, brudah.

You remind me of any old hippie who lives in a shack made of organic mud with bits of tinfoil inside to block the men in black from homing in on your location.

That's what you have been conditioned to thin, MAN!

How else do you think they keep this secret? They have discredited ANYONE who dares even suggest it...

baja
07-14-2011, 08:40 PM

For someone that wasn't going to get sucked in it only took 10 minutes for you to be sucked in again by the master MacGruden.

Dagmar
07-14-2011, 08:41 PM
Ha ha ha I love this guy. ;D

http://www.gtfo.ro/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/pwy.jpg

TheReverend
The aha moment was based on events happening today.. again.. you won't look at the evidence.. and people with more knowledge than you are supporters.. so it is kind of silly to claim I am irrational to believe this. Do you even know anything about science? Have you studied it?

Good guys don't go around harassing people for their opinions on a football message board..

Evidence of newest conspiracy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zKbJWl9nW4

But then again, you won't look at the evidence and and people with more knowledge than you are supporters so it is kind of silly to claim I am irrational to believe this.

Do you even know anything about science? Have you studied it?

MacGruder
How does it feel to get fisted like the government puppet you are?

OWNED.

TheRev with more gay references.. There are some really weird rumors about the Illuminati that are sounding more and more plausible with every one of your posts..

TheReverend
07-14-2011, 08:44 PM
TheRev with more gay references.. There are some really weird rumors about the Illuminati that are sounding more and more plausible with every one of your posts..

That's what they want to believe. That we're all pumping each other off instead of taking over the world.

Never thought of that, did you smart guy?

Unfortunately there are completely disregarded, paranoid schizophrenics and powerless people like you spreading the good word on NFL forums that still stand in our way.

However could we surpass such a threat?!?!?

Archer81
[QUOTE=sirhcyennek81;3217903]

1. The aha moment was based on events happening today.. again.. you won't look at the evidence.. and people with more knowledge than you are supporters.. so it is kind of silly to claim I am irrational to believe this. Do you even know anything about science? Have you studied it?

2. Good guys don't go around harassing people for their opinions on a football message board..

1. An aha moment for you. I see no conspiracy, and find the logic you continually use does not fit your conclusion. This tech, according to you is easy to make and deploy. So our government hides this simple technology and banks on the fact no one else will come up with it independently of the government. Do you not see the flaw in that line of thought?

2. Most normal people would ignore someone who bothers them. You know, handle it like an adult and not ramble into a 1500 post thread with that person. Your football takes were exposed. It happens. Learn from it and adjust the dial to a more moderate tone.

And through all of this you have been owned, because you CONTINUE to argue it.

Jesus.

DBroncos4life
http://www.gtfo.ro/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/pwy.jpg

awesome. :rofl:

MacGruder
Evidence of newest conspiracy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zKbJWl9nW4

But then again, you won't look at the evidence and and people with more knowledge than you are supporters so it is kind of silly to claim I am irrational to believe this.

Do you even know anything about science? Have you studied it?

Does that video get you all hot and bothered? I bet you wish that toilet was you and the hotdogs were a bunch of young hooded Freemasons LOL

Archer81
07-14-2011, 08:45 PM
That's what you have been conditioned to thin, MAN!

How else do you think they keep this secret? They have discredited ANYONE who dares even suggest it...

If you take the blue pill, you will wake up in your bed and you will believe whatever you want to believe. If you take the red pill I will show you how far down the rabbit hole goes...

baja
07-14-2011, 08:47 PM

Now there is a projection...

baja
07-14-2011, 08:48 PM

What's it worth to ya.

baja
07-14-2011, 08:49 PM
Agreed. Best thread in a long time.

Now I know what to do....

TheReverend
Does that video get you all hot and bothered? I bet you wish that toilet was you and the hotdogs were a bunch of young hooded Freemasons LOL

That's exactly what they want you to believe.

Conference USA > SEC

Chris Johnson is a better runner in the NFL than he was in Conference USA.
But Knowshon Moreno is a worse runner in the NFL than he was in the SEC.

OWNED. FAIL.

Archer81
Now there is a projection...

Astral plain?

OABB
07-14-2011, 08:50 PM
Macruder has made me hate baja.

TheReverend
07-14-2011, 08:51 PM
Macruder has made me hate baja.

baja has made me hate MacGruder.

MacGruder
07-14-2011, 08:52 PM
[QUOTE=MacGruder;3217917]

1. An aha moment for you. I see no conspiracy, and find the logic you continually use does not fit your conclusion. This tech, according to you is easy to make and deploy. So our government hides this simple technology and banks on the fact no one else will come up with it independently of the government. Do you not see the flaw in that line of thought?

No I don't see the flaw.. please fill me in. If you are serious I would like to know your reasoning. What choice do they have but to hope no one comes up with it? But you also have to understand.. it appears they are suppressing the education system and attempts by new businesses to purpose it. They probably control the aviation industry as well. I cna show you evidence to support all this.. if you will look.

also realize that many of these things they have orchestrated -- like 9-11 were done knowing that eventually the mainstream would catch up. That was their way of dealing with it.. and we are right at the zero hour for all that. Look what 9-11 did to our freedoms while attempting to fly. I think something big is going to happen that affects EVERYTHING in that way.

2. Most normal people would ignore someone who bothers them. You know, handle it like an adult and not ramble into a 1500 post thread with that person. Your football takes were exposed. It happens. Learn from it and adjust the dial to a more moderate tone.

The problem is it isn't just one person.. it's a whole gaggle of defectives.. And once you are on Team Defects hit list you are going to see the same shiz all over. Most people would shut a guy like that up and not let him take over the board.

And through all of this you have been owned, because you CONTINUE to argue it.

Jesus.

Not if I own you first suckah...

baja
07-14-2011, 08:53 PM
Thats baja bro.

Tin foil is toxic. I do not keep it around.

OABB
07-14-2011, 08:54 PM
Now I know what to do....

What?

TheReverend
07-14-2011, 08:54 PM
#11 Dag

Who knew that all it takes is 1 (MAYBE 2) nutjob and a bunch of bored guys?

This has to be a record for getting there the fastest, right? Like even over the Shanahan firing.

MacGruder
07-14-2011, 08:55 PM
That's exactly what they want you to believe.

Conference USA > SEC

Chris Johnson is a better runner in the NFL than he was in Conference USA.
But Knowshon Moreno is a worse runner in the NFL than he was in the SEC.

OWNED. FAIL.

TKnowshon doesn't count.. he played with Orton... fail. Can you do anything other than fail? Even by accident?

baja
07-14-2011, 08:56 PM
What do you use for your hat then?

straw

MacGruder
07-14-2011, 08:57 PM
If you take the blue pill, you will wake up in your bed and you will believe whatever you want to believe. If you take the red pill I will show you how far down the rabbit hole goes...

Got gay again man.. lol

Not that there's anything wrong with that...

TheReverend
07-14-2011, 08:57 PM
TKnowshon doesn't count.. he played with Orton... fail. Can you do anything other than fail? Even by accident?

FAIL.

Knowshon also played with the #1 performing QB in the history of the NFL through 3 games.

MacGruder
07-14-2011, 08:59 PM
FAIL.

Knowshon also played with the #1 performing QB in the history of the NFL through 3 games.

He was injured though... come on man...

How could one person have so much nothing??

TheReverend
07-14-2011, 09:01 PM
He was injured though... come on man...

How could one person have so much nothing??

FAIL.

That's just what Studesville wanted you to believe. You're so dumb you fell right into it because of your insecurities you want to believe anything "authority" tells you.

Try being a leader instead of a follower for once.

How could one person have so much nothing?

Archer81
07-14-2011, 09:01 PM
1. No I don't see the flaw.. please fill me in. If you are serious I would like to know your reasoning. What choice do they have but to hope no one comes up with it? But you also have to understand.. it appears they are suppressing the education system and attempts by new businesses to purpose it. They probably control the aviation industry as well. I cna show you evidence to support all this.. if you will look.
2. also realize that many of these things they have orchestrated -- like 9-11 were done knowing that eventually the mainstream would catch up. That was their way of dealing with it.. and we are right at the zero hour for all that. Look what 9-11 did to our freedoms while attempting to fly. I think something big is going to happen that affects EVERYTHING in that way.

The problem is it isn't just one person.. it's a whole gaggle of defectives.. And once you are on Team Defects hit list you are going to see the same shiz all over. Most people would shut a guy like that up and not let him take over the board.

3. Not if I own you first suckah...

1. You poor fool. You are proposing that the government hides something so simple anyone can build it, and base this entire theory on no one building it on their own. In fact, the "big bad government" engages in 60 years of deceptions and intervention to stop a technology as innovative and as simple as the wheel. Do you not see the failing there? You have built a massive column of steel on quicksand but insist the quicksand is sound.

2. Like 9/11 being planned before the Pentagon or the WTC was built. Its not insane to assume that at all...

3. You are deluded. They have owned you because you continue to respond you simpleton.

MacGruder
07-14-2011, 09:05 PM
FAIL.

That's just what Studesville wanted you to believe. You're so dumb you fell right into it because of your insecurities you want to believe anything "authority" tells you.

Try being a leader instead of a follower for once.

How could one person have so much nothing?

This is a funny video of a someone doing something funny and ironic.. and hip..

I post this vid because I have nothing better to do.. even though I am supposedly a glorious person...