PDA

View Full Version : 100 pages about nothing. And we have the quotes to prove it. Nah, not really...

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11

DHallblows
07-12-2011, 04:04 PM
I didn't say he was a real leader.. I said he was YOUR leader.. You are all followers...

A DISCKtator isn't a true leader anyway.. they lead by intimidation.. sound familiar...

SEE?! Every other goddamn thing you post is an explanation of your piss-poor post right before it.
You need to either: 1. Type out your thoughts better or 2. Somehow become smarter in your minuscule time left on this planet

MacGruder
07-12-2011, 04:10 PM
SEE?! Every other goddamn thing you post is an explanation of your piss-poor post right before it.
You need to either: 1. Type out your thoughts better or 2. Somehow become smarter in your minuscule time left on this planet

So it's my fault I have to explain everything to you? I only had to explain it because when I called TheRev YOUR leader you took that to mean that I said he was A leader.. there is a big difference there...as I said.. a dictator isn't a true leader.. they are a ruler..

Napolean complex.. sound familiar..

MacGruder
07-12-2011, 04:11 PM
Never change.

Stay gold, pony boy

In your case it's piss yellow tho

ozomulsion
07-12-2011, 04:26 PM
This thread is amazing.

The Sam Bradford was a No.1 pick because of Tom Brady was
followed by Big East > NFL.

At that point it was obvious the guy is either a troll, or a tad bit
whacky.

Neither of which will go anywhere by attempting to have a
reasonable discussion.

Yet we're over a 1000 posts, and counting. I don't get it.

Punisher
07-12-2011, 04:31 PM
EVERYBODY SHUT THE **** UP

MacGruder
07-12-2011, 04:33 PM
This thread is amazing.

whacky.

reasonable discussion.

It's a fine line between genius and madness... and idiots have no chance of telling the difference...

Internally I think they must know.. they probably aren't natural idiots but man-made..

McDman
07-12-2011, 04:35 PM
I think we are sad that you are pretending like this was intentional. It's kind of gross.

Agreed.

Jay3
07-12-2011, 05:00 PM
This thread is amazing.

whacky.

reasonable discussion.

The ironic/sad part is where self-pwnage was snatched from the jaws of reverse-pwn when they started saying he was baja.

Nope, just a conversation he's kept you in for 1,000 posts.

MacGruder
07-12-2011, 05:05 PM
So Jay... still feel confident about Cam this year?

Mr. Elway
07-12-2011, 05:19 PM
It's a fine line between genius and madness

It's really not. It's an 8 lane highway.

baja
07-12-2011, 05:21 PM
I gotta give some credit to baja, he actually did lay down enough smoke screen to suck you guys back in...

I told you pages ago you would be the very last one to acknowledge the truth. Your ego will not allow it.

MacGruder
07-12-2011, 05:22 PM
It's really not. It's an 8 lane highway.

It's really not.. if you look at it rationally EVERYONE is insane.. 500 years years from now people will look at all of us as crazy and aspbackwards. Just as we look at the people 500 years ago the same way.

baja
07-12-2011, 05:25 PM
So true.... Ha!

Time will prove you wrong, question is will you admit it.

baja
07-12-2011, 05:28 PM
ok baja

If you believe him to be me why is he not on ignore?

baja
07-12-2011, 05:35 PM
I think I can make it, but I have a Masonic virgin sacrifice at 6 that MAY run late and I need to be done in time to help start the next conspiracy with the new Ground Zero design late this evening while paying off the FDA with checks from "Big Aspartame". <b> Oh, and I need to traffic weapons to Mexico in exchange for drugs because that toilet of a country is all our fault.

Fortunately I have a super sonic anti gravity vehicle, so I think I can cram it all in.

US government openly admits arming Mexican drug gangs with 30,000 firearms - but why?

(NaturalNews) It is now a widely-reported fact that under the Obama administration, U.S. federal agents actively placed over 30,000 fully-functional weapons into the hands of Mexican drug gangs, then halted all surveillance and tracking activities of where those weapons were going.

This is not a conspiracy theory, nor a piece of fiction. It is now an openly-admitted fact that this was pulled off by the BATFE (Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, more commonly called "ATF") under orders from Washington. The program was called "Fast and Furious."

Even Reuters is now covering the news and reporting how members of Congress are outraged to learn that this happened (http://www.reuters.com/article/2011...).

Details are also starting to leak about the cover-up inside ATF, which was led by the U.S. Attorney in Arizona, Dennis Burke, an Obama appointee (http://dailycaller.com/2011/07/06/i...). The engineering of the illegal gun running went right up the chain of command to the director of the ATF, Kenneth Melson, who is now expected to resign. The real planning of this event went even higher up the chain of command in Washington, possibly all the way to Attorney General Eric Holder (http://dailycaller.com/2011/06/21/i...).

Among the firearms sold to the Mexican drug gangs were AK-47s, thousands of pistols and, remarkably, .50-caliber rifles which are typically used to disable vehicles or carry out sniper-based assassinations at extremely long ranges (up to two miles). The mainstream media is now reporting that these weapons are turning up in violent crimes being committed in Phoenix, Arizona. As an ABC news affiliate reports:

"According to the testimony of three Phoenix ATF agents, including Dodson, hundreds of weapons are now on the streets in the United States and Mexico, possibly in the hands of criminals. Dodson estimated the number could be as many as 1,800 weapons. He estimated agents in the Phoenix field division facilitated the sale of approximately 2,500 weapons to straw purchasers. A few hundred have been recovered." (http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/local...)

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/032934_ATF_illegal_firearms.html#ixzz1RwOhQ2PL

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/032934_ATF_illegal_firearms.html#ixzz1RwOTkde2

The evil elements of the US government dump 30,000 weapons in Mexico and not even a peep out of you citizens. Reminiscent of of the good German citizens of late 1930's

ozomulsion
07-12-2011, 05:35 PM
It's a fine line between genius and madness... and idiots have no chance of telling the difference...

Internally I think they must know.. they probably aren't natural idiots but man-made..

It's instigate, irritate, or actual faith.

One of these 3 labels can pretty accurately describe
the intentions of each one of your posts.

I don't have a hard time discerning which is what.

MacGruder
07-12-2011, 06:10 PM
It's instigate, irritate, or actual faith.

One of these 3 labels can pretty accurately describe
the intentions of each one of your posts.

I don't have a hard time discerning which is what.

Instigate? You don't know the history... so how would you know who instigated what? I was minding my own business then mocked for an opinion on sports message board!! And this isn't the first time this kind of thing has gone on and I have witnessed it with others too.. the same instigator as well

Who's crazy again?

OABB
07-12-2011, 06:24 PM
Instigate? You don't know the history... so how would you know who instigated what? I was minding my own business then mocked for an opinion on sports message board!! And this isn't the first time this kind of thing has gone on and I have witnessed it with others too.. the same instigator as well

Who's crazy again?

You were mocked because you said stupid things...not because of some bully conspiracy. Haven't I explained this to you allready?

DHallblows
07-12-2011, 06:26 PM
So it's my fault I have to explain everything to you? I only had to explain it because when I called TheRev YOUR leader you took that to mean that I said he was A leader.. there is a big difference there...as I said.. a dictator isn't a true leader.. they are a ruler..

Napolean complex.. sound familiar..

1. Now by "you" do you mean me or a general "you"? Because you've already ****ed that up multiple times this thread. (Of course it's everyone else's fault, though)

2. When you have to re-explain everything you say to everyone you talk to...yes, yes it is your fault.

And the rest of your post is nonsensical gibberish that I'm not sure was even directed at me.

MacGruder
07-12-2011, 06:27 PM
You were mocked because you said stupid things...not because of some bully conspiracy. Haven't I explained this to you allready?

Sock puppet boy? So who determines what is stupid? The lord of the Manor? His royal highness of the order of the Masonic ski lodge?

TheReverend
07-12-2011, 06:31 PM
Leave him alone so he'll just log back over to baja

MacGruder
07-12-2011, 06:33 PM
[QUOTE]1. Now by "you" do you mean me or a general "you"? Because you've already ****ed that up multiple times this thread. (Of course it's everyone else's fault, though)

So it's my fault everyone here acts like they share a brain? It's kind of hard to keep track of the numbskulls in this thread.. If you were unbiased you would realize that... but you aren't.. and that's the problem...

2. When you have to explain everything you say to everyone you talk to...yes, yes it is your fault.

It's really not my duty to explain everything to you. You aren't even in the conversation.. That's really the entire point. But I have to explain that, too...

Jay3
07-12-2011, 06:35 PM
So Jay... still feel confident about Cam this year?

Yes. He's got some learning to do, and it's always possible he can't figure the NFL out. But I think he's stomped everyone that's ever been put in front of him.

And he's tall. Height comes in handy for an NFL quarterback.

DHallblows
07-12-2011, 06:36 PM
So it's my fault everyone here acts like they share a brain? It's kind of hard to keep track of the numbskulls in this thread.. If you were unbiased you would realize that... but you aren't.. and that's the problem...

It's really not my duty to explain everything to you. You aren't even in the conversation.. That's really the entire point. But I have to explain that, too...

Look at that, a clear and concise post. Atta boy! Keep up the good work.

And FYI you're not having a conversation with anyone. You're saying ridiculous **** that everyone is ridiculing you for. That's hardly a conversation...

MacGruder
07-12-2011, 07:42 PM
Look at that, a clear and concise post. Atta boy! Keep up the good work.

And FYI you're not having a conversation with anyone. You're saying ridiculous **** that everyone is ridiculing you for. That's hardly a conversation...

All truth goes through three phases....

MacGruder
07-12-2011, 07:51 PM
Yes. He's got some learning to do, and it's always possible he can't figure the NFL out. But I think he's stomped everyone that's ever been put in front of him.

So does being a QB! :D

Seriously though, I figured out who Cam Newton is.. Everyone wants to compare him to Tebow.. but he's not Tebow.. in a weird way hes Chris Leak. Cam was like the running QB version of Leak.

Just like Leak Cam had an incredibly talented team around him.. and both had teams full of seniors. Leak had Tebow who just joined the team as a great runner and far and away the offensive MVP IMO.. and Cam had Michael Dyer who I also thought was the offensive MVP.

But where they are opposite is that Cam has all the tools guys look for in a NFL QB but isn't really a QB IMO.. and Leak was a QB but has none of the physical tools the NFL is looking for.. Just my .02.

(Let the Orange Mane beating begin.. I had another original thought...)

That One Guy
07-12-2011, 07:54 PM
So does being a QB! :D

Seriously though, I figured out who Cam Newton is.. Everyone wants to compare him to Tebow.. but he's not Tebow.. in a weird way hes Chris Leak. Cam was like the running QB version of Leak.

Just like Leak Cam had an incredibly talented team around him.. and both had teams full of seniors. Leak had Tebow who just joined the team as a great runner and far and away the offensive MVP IMO.. and Cam had Michael Dyer who I also thought was the offensive MVP.

But where they are opposite is that Cam has all the tools guys look for in a NFL QB but isn't really a QB IMO.. and Leak was a QB but has none of the physical tools the NFL is looking for.. Just my .02.

(Let the Orange Mane beating begin.. I had another original thought...)

Come on, Man...

Their scenarios might've been comparable (just granting it for grins) but as you went on to say, the two players are nothing alike. How can that, in any way, translate to his NFL career?

Rulon Velvet Jones
07-12-2011, 08:12 PM
Alright, let's see what's going on in this thre...

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/praFGD51ih8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

MacGruder
07-12-2011, 08:13 PM
Come on, Man...

Their scenarios might've been comparable (just granting it for grins) but as you went on to say, the two players are nothing alike. How can that, in any way, translate to his NFL career?

Because the NFL talent level is equal with both of them... that is my point.. neither one of them is an NFL QB.. for their own reasons.. but both looked great in their own way to win championships.. Cam just got all the credit and Leak didn't get as much.

But Cam even got the credit IMO because he wasn't that talented.. teams dare your weak link to beat them This was why Tebow looked worse than he was and underrated compared to Cam.

DBroncos4life
07-12-2011, 08:13 PM

http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/8927/nflgmcgwire200.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/718/nflgmcgwire200.jpg/)
He agrees 100%

Punisher
07-12-2011, 08:20 PM
http://ellensama.com/imgs/plog-content/images/gifs/misc/ninja-look-around.gif

MacGruder
07-12-2011, 08:29 PM
I just discovered this on a Dallas Mavs message board... apparently this is a well known dallas sports talk figure.. talking about an alien abduction he claimed to experience.

http://www.theunticket.com/matt-mcclearin-alien-abduction-saga/

ozomulsion
07-12-2011, 08:31 PM
Because the NFL talent level is equal with both of them... that is my point.. neither one of them is an NFL QB.. for their own reasons.. but both looked great in their own way to win championships.. Cam just got all the credit and Leak didn't get as much.

But Cam even got the credit IMO because he wasn't that talented.. teams dare your weak link to beat them This was why Tebow looked worse than he was and underrated compared to Cam.

So true. Cam is like a poor mans Darian Durant, which puts
him in the CFL in a few years. If he's lucky. ^5

It's sad that Micheal Dyer has to wait a couple years before
he can come dominate the NFL. Cam should be history by then.

jhns
07-12-2011, 08:35 PM
The evil elements of the US government dump 30,000 weapons in Mexico and not even a peep out of you citizens. Reminiscent of of the good German citizens of late 1930's

Why would we care? You are crying in front of the wrong people.

MacGruder
07-12-2011, 08:37 PM
I'm interested to see what happens with Vince Young tho.. I don't think he is as good as Tebow and Vick but I am still on the fence about whether he can be a good QB or not. If he gets the right coach like Vick could he turn it around still?

That One Guy
07-12-2011, 08:37 PM
[ATF Post]

I believe I read that they admitted that this was a botched sting operation and the guy that's been leading ATF for quite some time stepped down as a result of it. It was hardly an intentional arming of Mexican gangs.

baja
07-12-2011, 08:39 PM
Why would we care? You are crying in front of the wrong people.

People like you are what has allowed the once steller USA to slip so far toward a cooperate police state. It will be you that will be whining the most when you finally realize what has happen but it will be too late.

jhns
07-12-2011, 08:40 PM
I believe I read that they admitted that this was a botched sting operation and the guy that's been leading ATF for quite some time stepped down as a result of it. It was hardly an intentional arming of Mexican gangs.

While this is true, we really were arming them so we could get a steady supply of drugs. We love our drugs.

jhns
People like you are what has allowed the once steller USA to slip so far toward a cooperate police state. It will be you that will be whining the most when you finally realize what has happen but it will be too late.

That will suck.

baja

You need to look into to the story further.

Follow some of the links on the site I posted

baja
07-12-2011, 08:42 PM
That will suck.

No doubt.

That One Guy
07-12-2011, 08:43 PM

But your quote was:

People compare Cam and Tebow because they have similar characteristics. To say Cam and Leak are similar based on the scenario you presented is hardly beneficial or insightful. The fact that highly athletic college QBs rarely translate those same skills into NFL success has a MUCH higher likelihood of impact on whether or not Cam succeeds than anything Chris Leak could be invoked to substantiate. In that regard, Cam's success would be more comparable to Tebow's success and the two players, thus, more comparable. Plenty of QBs have succeeded in the NFL after having highly talented teams around them in college and plenty of QBs have failed in the NFL after having poorly talented teams around them in college. I don't think that's an indicator that should even be considered, really.

MacGruder
07-12-2011, 08:44 PM
Baja, what do you think of 9-11? Where do you stand on what happened? Just curious about your take on it.

MacGruder
07-12-2011, 08:52 PM
But your quote was:

[QUOTE]People compare Cam and Tebow because they have similar characteristics. To say Cam and Leak are similar based on the scenario you presented is hardly beneficial or insightful.

I just meant in terms of talent level.. I think Tebow is much more talented physically and as a QB than both Cam and Leak for different reasons. That was why I went on to explain this.

The fact that highly athletic college QBs rarely translate those same skills into NFL success has a MUCH higher likelihood of impact on whether or not Cam succeeds than anything Chris Leak could be invoked to substantiate.

Like I said.. I was just comparing talent levels.. Cam has good but not great physical ability.. he is highly overrated there IMO tho. But lacks QB talent. And he doesn't have the physical ability to play another position at a high level either. Leak didn't have the physical tools but had the QB make-up. Both were incredibly lucky to be in the position they were is my point. They were role players in their own way.

In that regard, Cam's success would be more comparable to Tebow's success and the two players, thus, more comparable. Plenty of QBs have succeeded in the NFL after having highly talented teams around them in college and plenty of QBs have failed in the NFL after having poorly talented teams around them in college. I don't think that's an indicator that should even be considered, really.

But where Cam and Tebow are different is that Tebow is much more physically talented than Cam.. Tebow has all the athletic tools except height.. but has the physical playmaking ability and also Tebow is a much better passer. So Tebow is not the true pure running QB that many think he is. He has that ability.. but that's not all he is. Which is why I think he has such a big edge on Vick as a young QB too.

But again.. what made things so weird was how overrated Cam was and how underrated Tebow was. In many ways.

Punisher
07-12-2011, 08:58 PM
http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljr35vYvGr1qj5vnvo1_500.gif

MacGruder
07-12-2011, 09:02 PM
Is the guy on the right a stopmotion character.. lol Looks like a puppet.. haha

bowtown
07-12-2011, 09:05 PM
Baja, what do you think of 9-11? Where do you stand on what happened? Just curious about your take on it.

I can't wait for this thread to eventually dissolve into several pages of baja's multiple personalities just conversing with each other.

baja
07-12-2011, 09:10 PM

There are many unanswered questions.

Why did building #7 fall.

Why was everything including hardened steel turned to dust

Why did all three buildings fall perfectly into their basements

Why did the Bush WH initially refuse to have a real investigation

How did a terrorist passport survive when to be found on the sidewalk when thousands of tons of office equipment was turned to dust.

Why was there a huge spike in PUTS for American airlines on Sept 10

....and many more

Was it a false flag? I don't know. What I do know there is a general deterioration of all systems with no solution in sight.

It is time to find a community of kindred spirits and focus on self sufficiency sufficiency

DBroncos4life
07-12-2011, 09:20 PM
http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljr35vYvGr1qj5vnvo1_500.gif

Kris Kross will make me jump jump

MacGruder
07-12-2011, 09:23 PM
I was just curious because the way I look at 9-11 I feel that people are starting to see how obviously unnatural this was.. especially as the weird inexplicable anomalies, just in terms of the video footage, are being isolated by engineers etc.

So to me these holes in their story seem so huge and the whole thing seems so brazen to me.. it really makes me worry that they have something planned to remove the possibility of being caught.

But this occurred to me just recently..so maybe I haven't thought of every scenario.. but I can only think of a couple scenarios they could have planned to deal with this..

- a fake coup or fake hostile take over by another country to cover their tracks

- someone takes the fall within the government in some kind of staged event

- or some type of disaster scenario.. maybe something they knew was coming all along or something man made

That One Guy
07-12-2011, 09:29 PM
But again.. what made things so weird was how overrated Cam was and how underrated Tebow was. In many ways.

Well I can definitely agree that the two players were seemingly criticized on completely different scales.

As for the rest, I'll assume it makes sense and I'm just tired. I can't really follow the logic but it has been a long day and I'm worn out.

DBroncos4life
07-12-2011, 09:30 PM
Cam is a joke of a 1st overall pick.

That One Guy
07-12-2011, 09:32 PM
I'm not in that club.. I have said repeatedly that I was not a conspiracy theorist.. it took an INCREDIBLE chain of events to allow me to see what is going on (partially). I repeatedly say that I don't blame people for not beliving it... I doubt I would believe it if I was in your shoes. I think it makes things even harder for people when they don't have knowledge of science.

Mac, will you humor me and make a quick list of all the conspiracy theories you believe?

You mentioned how it took an incredible chain of events to convince you but you seem to be swallowing a lot of theories hook, line, and sinker.

Or were you saying that you weren't a conspiracy theorist but now concede that you buy into the crazy chatter?

baja
07-12-2011, 09:39 PM
I was just curious because the way I look at 9-11 I feel that people are starting to see how obviously unnatural this was.. especially as the weird inexplicable anomalies, just in terms of the video footage, are being isolated by engineers etc.

So to me these holes in their story seem so huge and the whole thing seems so brazen to me.. it really makes me worry that they have something planned to remove the possibility of being caught.

But this occurred to me just recently..so maybe I haven't thought of every scenario.. but I can only think of a couple scenarios they could have planned to deal with this..

- a fake coup or fake hostile take over by another country to cover their tracks

- someone takes the fall within the government in some kind of staged event

- or some type of disaster scenario.. maybe something they knew was coming all along or something man made

If they were able to pull off the 9/11 attacks they don't need to cover their tracks they are too far along in their power grab to worry about being found out. IMO

MacGruder
07-12-2011, 09:45 PM
Mac, will you humor me and make a quick list of all the conspiracy theories you believe?

It would be difficult to list things... just off the top of my head. There is a certain set of things I believe in very solidly. And then there are things related to these elements that I am more unsure of. But many of these things that are considered conspiracy theories are connected. And the more you dig the more you find that what sounds crazy could very possibly be connected.

Plus.. when you see something so incredible that you suddenly realize is completely real.. and incredible amazing.. then it makes you a much much much more open-minded person.

One thing I have had to completely remove from my belief is aliens, alien flying saucers, abductions etc. So much of this stuff is related to the governments created story that I have had to completely remove the possibility of this. And when I do it allows me to see things the government is doing so clearly.

But the big things are antigravity and 9-11 -- using super technologies -- super weapons to take the buildings down in an unconventional fashion.

I also firmly believe these things are partially connected, antigravity and 9-11... and 9-11 is partially connected to controlling people and these technologies. The government is afraid that certain elements of humanity will get this tech and then all hell would break loose.

But I don't know if the people involved have totally good intentions or totally evil intentions. But sometimes it doesn't matter.. someone meaning to good can unintentionally do evil

vancejohnson82
07-12-2011, 09:49 PM
It would be difficult to list things... just off the top of my head. There is a certain set of things I believe in very solidly. And then there are things related to these elements that I am more unsure of. But many of these things that are considered conspiracy theories are connected. And the more you dig the more you find that what sounds crazy could very possibly be connected.

Plus.. when you see something so incredible that you suddenly realize is completely real.. and incredible amazing.. then it makes you a much much much more open-minded person.

One thing I have had to completely remove from my belief is aliens, alien flying saucers, abductions etc. So much of this stuff is related to the governments created story that I have had to completely remove the possibility of this. And when I do it allows me to see things the government is doing so clearly.

But the big things are antigravity and 9-11 -- using super technologies -- super weapons to take the buildings down in an unconventional fashion.

I also firmly believe these things are partially connected, antigravity and 9-11... and 9-11 is partially connected to controlling people and these technologies. The government is afraid that certain elements of humanity will get this tech and then all hell would break loose.

But I don't know if the people involved have totally good intentions or totally evil intentions. But sometimes it doesn't matter.. someone meaning to good can unintentionally do evil

like McDaniels

MacGruder
07-12-2011, 09:50 PM
If they were able to pull off the 9/11 attacks they don't need to cover their tracks they are too far along in their power grab to worry about being found out. IMO

That's a good point. So it would essentially just come down to a kind of civil war or other countries revolting against us. And we would have no chance.. do you think they will ever fully reveal their self and their goals then? I wonder if some people might even embrace them like the Nazis.

baja
07-12-2011, 09:52 PM
That's a good point. So it would essentially just come down to a kind of civil war or other countries revolting against us. And we would have no chance.. do you think they will ever fully reveal their self and their goals then? I wonder if some people might even embrace them like the Nazis.

No. I think the goal is global depopulation and there is much work to be done. They will have to weaken and dumb down the people to a greater degree. But they are well on their way. If you doubt that witness this thread.

MacGruder
07-12-2011, 09:54 PM
like McDaniels

That is really funny you mentioned that because I compared McDaniels to Bush at one time.. they were both really bad at selling people what they were doing.. And both might have been used as patsies, too. haha

That One Guy
07-12-2011, 09:58 PM

Very true.

End result though is that whether you were or not, you are now a conspiracy theorist. As such, we just take whatever you say as another looney concoction of your mind. Don't hide from who you are but recognize that we're gonna think you're a nutjob unless you find a way to really convince us. Especially on the internet, that mission is probably never going to succeed.

MacGruder
07-12-2011, 10:02 PM
No. I think the goal is global depopulation and there is much work to be done. They will have to weaken and dumb down the people to a greater degree. But they are well on their way. If you doubt that witness this thread.

I did feel this way before.. but it changed for me when they started doing things in the middle east recently.. I get the feeling from their actions in the middle east that they are trying to maintain some kind of order- overhaul the middle east. And they aren't going to wipe everyone off the map. Because if they were then why even bother with Ghdaffi etc? This is why I think they must have something weird up their sleeve regarding 9-11. At least in the short term.

MacGruder
07-12-2011, 10:12 PM
Very true.

End result though is that whether you were or not, you are now a conspiracy theorist. As such, we just take whatever you say as another looney concoction of your mind. Don't hide from who you are but recognize that we're gonna think you're a nutjob unless you find a way to really convince us. Especially on the internet, that mission is probably never going to succeed.

I agree.. I have said that I realize people are unlikely to believe me. I have said I wasn't a conspiracy theorist before.. and obviously am one now. But also keep in mind that there is a reason conspiracy theorists have been painted as nuts.. AND can't help but sound like nuts because of this. It's by design..

Realize that there is a reason for this.. we have all been conditioned to be hyper skeptical about all of this. I don't think this is at all an accident. No doubt many people feed into it naturally.. but I think just as much if not more is generated by these people in charge.

What bothers me though and what I don't understand is the hostility. I can understand the skepticism.. but the anger and hostility is strange to me. maybe that is a good sign -- the 2nd stage of the evolution of truth.

I do think things are changing. So much more info is coming out recently.. I think people are starting to wake up. I think I am just a little ahead of the curve because I had something that happened to help me see and I am very open minded and good at recognizing patterns. I just hope it's not too late for people to wake up before we lose our chance to change things if they are going to get really ugly.

MacGruder
07-12-2011, 10:34 PM
Consider this...

- The US education system is awful... ESPECIALLY related to math and science. Which is very strange for the richest country in the world. I think it all has been actively suppressed and controlled since the 50s

- To recognize how strange 9-11 is you have to have knowledge of science, physics etc... AND be someone that doesn't blindly believe what they are taught and told. Which is not something fostered in the US education system.

The conditions to allow them to get away with 9-11 were created to perfection..

We have even been conditioned by action movies etc so we were desensitized to 9-11 before 9-11. To us it's like watching a movie...

It seems very fishy to me all the movies with landmarks being destroyed before 9-11. Movies like Independence Day. Mars Attacks etc.

Also, the population is split RIGHT down the middle between dems and republicans.. and the 9-11 event was politicized right down the middle too. This ensures no kind of majority can be reached. Look at the Gore Bush election immediately before 9-11. So close that it supposedly came down to a split decision.right before 9-11. Was this by accident? I don't know how you could control that but it sure is strange..

SoCalBronco
07-12-2011, 10:43 PM
That is really funny you mentioned that because I compared McDaniels to Bush at one time.. they were both really bad at selling people what they were doing.. And both might have been used as patsies, too. haha

Expand if you would on your thoughts that Josh was (possibly) used as a patsy.

MacGruder
07-12-2011, 10:51 PM
That was really just kind of a joke. I just say that as someone who saw things from the outside at that time.. so maybe I am not familiar with the situation there then.

I just think that it's possible that with the situation of the Broncos with Marshall and Cutler wasn't an attractive situation for a prestigious head coach.

I just thought it was strange Cutler and Marshall were sent packing by McD. I can't see a more experienced prestigious coach coming in and wanting to piss off the fan base like that. So you bring in a patsy to take them down... and McD didn't have a whole lot to lose. He was just happy to have head coach job so young.

vancejohnson82
07-12-2011, 10:52 PM
Expand if you would on your thoughts that Josh was (possibly) used as a patsy.

I'm assuming he was saying that Josh was a patsy for the failure to find WMDs in Iraq.....right?

That One Guy
07-12-2011, 10:54 PM
Consider this...

- The US education system is awful... ESPECIALLY related to math and science. Which is very strange for the richest country in the world. I think it all has been actively suppressed and controlled since the 50s

- To recognize how strange 9-11 is you have to have knowledge of science, physics etc... AND be someone that doesn't blindly believe what they are taught and told. Which is not something fostered in the US education system.

The conditions to allow them to get away with 9-11 were created to perfection..

We have even been conditioned by action movies etc so we were desensitized to 9-11 before 9-11. To us it's like watching a movie...

It seems very fishy to me all the movies with landmarks being destroyed before 9-11. Movies like Independence Day. Mars Attacks etc.

Also, the population is split RIGHT down the middle between dems and republicans.. and the 9-11 event was politicized right down the middle too. This ensures no kind of majority can be reached. Look at the Gore Bush election immediately before 9-11. So close that it supposedly came down to a split decision.right before 9-11. Was this by accident? I don't know how you could control that but it sure is strange..

Alright, man, you win. I was trying to put my response into words and my brain just started hating me and telling me it's bedtime. This becomes a difficult thing to discuss because, to me, it's like arguing that the sky is blue. If you told someone it was and they responded it was green, how would you respond to that? You could do nothing but repeat "No, it's blue" over and over. To me, your ideas are so far from reality that I can't simply bridge the gap to guide you back to my world.

I think one truly has to try to come up with such out-there concepts but once your mind embraces them, there's probably no returning to the normal realm. We'll just have to agree to coexist in parallel universes (as long as there's no conspiracy to parallel universes, of course).

That One Guy
07-12-2011, 10:56 PM
That was really just kind of a joke. I just say that as someone who saw things from the outside at that time.. so maybe I am not familiar with the situation there then.

I just think that it's possible that with the situation of the Broncos with Marshall and Cutler wasn't an attractive situation for a prestigious head coach.

I just thought it was strange Cutler and Marshall were sent packing by McD. I can't see a more experienced prestigious coach coming in and wanting to piss off the fan base like that. So you bring in a patsy to take them down... and McD didn't have a whole lot to lose. He was just happy to have head coach job so young.

So they brought in someone just to take the negative publicity so the puppet masters could avoid it? Nice.

SoCalBronco
07-12-2011, 11:00 PM

There was some rumor before Shanny was fired that he was going to get rid of Marshall, but I don't know how reliable that was. Baja (oddly enough) has posited a theory that Bowlen wanted to get rid of Cutler and they used this whole thing as an excuse. Ofcourse, Bowlen told the fans that Cutler would remain numerous times and he said at the Shanny firing press conference that he would be "the man". It would seem odd for him to be having these secret thoughts all along of getting rid of Jay...and there would be little reason for it. It can't be that Jay's drinking problems concerned Bowlen since that would be hypocritical.

In any case, I don't think there was some conspiratorial plan. I think Josh was just a very "my way of the highway coach" and he simply didn't like those guys and wanted them out. He purged alot of guys, not just them (Tony, Hillis etc). I think this was just simple stupidity (maybe not with Marshall since they could not properly insure the risk under the former CBA) by an overly arrogant coach wanting to prove himself in a dick measuring contest and a stupid, moronic owner who had no choice but to back the coach (and pretend he was offended by phone calls that weren't returned when in reality he passed on the oppurtunity to meet Cutler in person) since doing otherwise would have demonstrated to people that Bowlen made a massive mistake in firing Shanny and he had too much pride for that, so instead, he made the whole fanbase suffer.

MacGruder
07-12-2011, 11:02 PM
I think one truly has to try to come up with such out-there concepts but once your mind embraces them, there's probably no returning to the normal realm. We'll just have to agree to coexist in parallel universes (as long as there's no conspiracy to parallel universes, of course).

Did you watch this video?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3975546396136405829

Watch what the old guy says about the lengths the government will go to to keep secrets.. then think on a global scale..

Did you read this article?

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message907287/pg1

This article was from a very very respected aviation periodical..

MacGruder
07-12-2011, 11:16 PM
In any case, I don't think there was some conspiratorial plan. I think Josh was just a very "my way of the highway coach" and he simply didn't like those guys and wanted them out. He purged alot of guys, not just them (Tony, Hillis etc).

Do you think the Broncos braintrust outside of McD at the time had much of a hand in signing off on Tebow? Or was this something McD did more on his own?

I just can't imagine the Braintrust not communicating heavily and signing off on both of these scenarios - dumping Cutler and getting Tebow.. This is why I felt they let McD hang out to dry when things went so bad... maybe when Elway was roaming in the wings too.

I just get the sense that McD was always thought of as a transitional guy.. and one who they could kind of manipluate in certain ways knowing he was happy just to be a coach and because he did have a lot of power to get the people he wanted - carte blanche..

DBroncos4life
07-12-2011, 11:37 PM
Do you think the Broncos braintrust outside of McD at the time had much of a hand in signing off on Tebow? Or was this something McD did more on his own?

I just can't imagine the Braintrust not communicating heavily and signing off on both of these scenarios - dumping Cutler and getting Tebow.. This is why I felt they let McD hang out to dry when things went so bad... maybe when Elway was roaming in the wings too.

I just get the sense that McD was always thought of as a transitional guy.. and one who they could kind of manipluate in certain ways knowing he was happy just to be a coach and because he did have a lot of power to get the people he wanted - carte blanche..

Are you ****ing serious? Was there someone else in love with former Pats players we don't know of? We have a million dollar LS that proves you don't know ****.

DBroncos4life
07-12-2011, 11:46 PM
How many trades did Shanny make with the Pats in all the years with the Broncos? We made at least with McD in one season.

MacGruder
07-12-2011, 11:49 PM
Are you ****ing serious? Was there someone else in love with former Pats players we don't know of? We have a million dollar LS that proves you don't know ****.

Are you drunk? WTF are you talking about? You must be misunderstanding what I am saying...

I am saying McD HAD the power to get the guys he wanted.... which is why he wasn't afraid of pissing off the fans.. it was worth it to him..

BUT.. what I am saying is that they wouldn't have brought McD in KNOWING he wanted to let Cutler go unless they were heavily for it. Same with Tebow.. even though McD had his way.. to take what was supposed to be such a big risk on Tebow even knowing that hardcore Broncos fans may be pissed about it..

To reiterate.. Mcd took the job knowing he had the power to do things his way.. but he wouldn't have gotten the job unless they knew what he wanted to do and were happy about what he was doing.

In other words.. they wanted him to make the drastic changes he did.. but he knew he was going to get hung out to dry if it fell apart. And they didn't hesitate to ax him very quickly even though I think they wanted him to do the things he did..

But again.. like I said.. elements of that are just based on my perception from the outside. I don't know what their communication level was.. like I said.. I can't imagine they let some guy with no experience come in and shop around for another QB like he did. Or take Tebow without having the green light. But I have no idea on those situations....

DBroncos4life
07-12-2011, 11:55 PM
So he was brought in to because we thought the FO could manipluate but then we gave him total control of the team?

As for Tebow, I loved the pick and I always will. I was 100% on board with us drafting him before we drafted him.

MacGruder
07-13-2011, 12:06 AM
So he was brought in to because we thought the FO could manipluate but then we gave him total control of the team?

As for Tebow, I loved the pick and I always will. I was 100% on board with us drafting him before we drafted him.

Yes he had full control.. but like I said.. I can't imagine them giving him full control unless they knew what he wanted to do. They wanted him to blow things up essentially..

Let's put it this way..

For a guy like McD.. who had NO head coaching experience and had the opportunity of a lifetime.. this was as full control as it gets. But he still had to have the blessing on those big decisions...

And by getting that level of control so young he also knew that he was on a short leash and they didn't hesitate one second to ax him. (fall guy - patsy)

But like I said.. that's from my view.. I can't imagine them letting him do everything he did unsupervised... yet he was fired like he was unsupervised..

Those things don't add up to me unless he was just happy to be there knowing he was the fall guy making those unpopular moves.

Let's put it this way... they brought him in knowing he wanted to blow it up and was willing to pay for it if he did.. to me that equals fallguy - patsy.

good cop - bad cop

McDaniels - Fox

McD willing to take the hit with the fans as bad cop because he's happy to get his first job and feel like he's making the calls.

Also, consider how the Broncos are sitting pretty now. McD took all the risks and blame for getting rid of Cutler and Marshall and bringing Tebow in. Now the Broncos are rid of that dead weight and Elway and Fox swoop in and have a clean slate to work with and likely the golden boy McD discovered taking that risk.

jhns
07-13-2011, 06:30 AM
like McDaniels

Yeah, your guys' hero was pretty retarded. It was easy to see that he was going to fail before he even started his first season.

jhns
07-13-2011, 06:33 AM
Yes he had full control.. but like I said.. I can't imagine them giving him full control unless they knew what he wanted to do. They wanted him to blow things up essentially..

Let's put it this way..

For a guy like McD.. who had NO head coaching experience and had the opportunity of a lifetime.. this was as full control as it gets. But he still had to have the blessing on those big decisions...

And by getting that level of control so young he also knew that he was on a short leash and they didn't hesitate one second to ax him. (fall guy - patsy)

But like I said.. that's from my view.. I can't imagine them letting him do everything he did unsupervised... yet he was fired like he was unsupervised..

Those things don't add up to me unless he was just happy to be there knowing he was the fall guy making those unpopular moves.

Let's put it this way... they brought him in knowing he wanted to blow it up and was willing to pay for it if he did.. to me that equals fallguy - patsy.

good cop - bad cop

McDaniels - Fox

McD willing to take the hit with the fans as bad cop because he's happy to get his first job and feel like he's making the calls.

Also, consider how the Broncos are sitting pretty now. McD took all the risks and blame for getting rid of Cutler and Marshall and bringing Tebow in. Now the Broncos are rid of that dead weight and Elway and Fox swoop in and have a clean slate to work with and likely the golden boy McD discovered taking that risk.

I don't think there is a person on this planet that knows less about football than you. Not that this is a surprise. You don't seem to know much about anything.

bowtown
07-13-2011, 06:45 AM

Let's put it this way..

good cop - bad cop

McDaniels - Fox

Everything is a ****ing conspiracy with you. Sometimes owners are just senile and drunk and make dumbass decisions.

Cito Pelon
07-13-2011, 08:58 AM
Baja hosed me with a conspiracy? Interesting. Can you show me where this happened?

"He who was hosed often does not know." Confucius

MacGruder
07-13-2011, 10:48 AM
I don't think there is a person on this planet that knows less about football than you. Not that this is a surprise. You don't seem to know much about anything.

You believe that because you can't conceive of anyone going against conventional wisdom..

You are a parrot.. nothing more..

jhns
07-13-2011, 10:51 AM
You believe that because you can't conceive of anyone going against conventional wisdom..

You are a parrot.. nothing more..

Poor guy never had a chance.

MacGruder
07-13-2011, 10:51 AM
Everything is a ****ing conspiracy with you. Sometimes owners are just senile and drunk and make dumbass decisions.

How is that a conspiracy??? LOL

Using someone isn't a conspiracy.. if it was then everything is life would be a conspiracy.. that's all people do is use each other.. in this case it was really a fair deal for both parties.. it just didn't work any better than expected. Josh took a gamble and it didn't pay off.

MacGruder
07-13-2011, 10:52 AM
Poor guy never had a chance.

More delusions

jhns
07-13-2011, 10:54 AM
More delusions

Less education.

baja
07-13-2011, 10:55 AM
define education

MacGruder
07-13-2011, 10:56 AM
Less education.

A true education is supposed to teach someone how to think for themselves. By that standard, you have displayed your complete ignorance.

jhns
07-13-2011, 11:03 AM
A true education is supposed to teach someone how to think for themselves. By that standard, you have displayed your complete ignorance.

It is sad that people can't all be born the same. It is sad to see kids that never stood a chance.

jhns
07-13-2011, 11:05 AM
define education

Something that is much harder to obtain in the extremely inferior Mexico.

MacGruder
07-13-2011, 11:06 AM
It is sad that people can't all be born the same. It is sad to see kids that never stood a chance.

Another projector... LOL

This one is really sad though....

jhns
07-13-2011, 11:08 AM
Another projector... LOL

This one is really sad though....
?
I know you are but what am I!!!@@..$#3

MacGruder
07-13-2011, 11:08 AM
Something that is much harder to obtain in the extremely inferior Mexico.

bwahahah So eloquently put for someone who tries to present themselves as "Mr. literate"

Someone's trying to compensate, obviously..

MacGruder
07-13-2011, 11:10 AM
?
I know you are but what am I!!!@@..$#3

That's the thing though.. I am not the one attacking people.. only insecure people like yourself need to do that..

People who "never had a chance"

Why didn't you have a chance JHNS?

jhns
07-13-2011, 11:10 AM
bwahahah So eloquently put for someone who tries to present themselves as "Mr. literate"

Someone's trying to compensate, obviously..

I present myself as Mr. Literate? I don't try. I guess that pretty much proves my point.

jhns
07-13-2011, 11:13 AM
That's the thing though.. I am not the one attacking people.. only insecure people like yourself need to do that..

People who "never had a chance"

Why didn't you have a chance JHNS?

So insecure = stupid? I know many smart people that are insecure.

Try again.

MacGruder
07-13-2011, 11:14 AM
I present myself as Mr. Literate? I don't try. I guess that pretty much proves my point.

bwahahaa Someone on the defensive.. LOL

That was easy... So why didn't you have a chance JHNS? Let's work through this...

jhns
07-13-2011, 11:16 AM
bwahahaa Someone on the defensive.. LOL

That was easy... So why didn't you have a chance JHNS? Let's work through this...

You just said that I come off as smart. Your next conclusion is that I was born unable to learn. You are still proving my point.

MacGruder
07-13-2011, 11:20 AM
You just said that I come off as smart. Your next conclusion is that I was born unable to learn. You are still proving my point.

Funny.. you didn't learn about sarcasm with all your high-falutin' learnin.. lol

It's obvious you have an inferiority complex.. why is that, JHNS?

jhns
07-13-2011, 11:26 AM
Funny.. you didn't learn about sarcasm with all your high-falutin' learnin.. lol

It's obvious you have an inferiority complex.. why is that, JHNS?

Poor guy doesn't even understand the simple concept of sarcasm.

It's okay. Comfort yourself by knowing jhns doesn't understand made up words like "falutin".

MacGruder
07-13-2011, 11:34 AM
Poor guy doesn't even understand the simple concept of sarcasm.

It's okay. Comfort yourself by knowing jhns doesn't understand made up words like "falutin".

Wow... you really are delusional.. lol

I have never seen so many obliviously delusional people in one place in my life.. Funny that the most egotistical, arrogant people I have ever encountered would be on a Denver football site where people do nothing but post 4chan vids and pics all day every day.

Do the math...

jhns
07-13-2011, 11:41 AM
Wow... you really are delusional.. lol

I have never seen so many obliviously delusional people in one place in my life.. Funny that the most egotistical, arrogant people I have ever encountered would be on a Denver football site where people do nothing but post 4chan vids and pics all day every day.

Do the math...

The new math by the resident mental midget:

Inferiority complex = egotistical and arrogant

Smart = lacking the ability to learn

Brilliant!

MacGruder
07-13-2011, 11:43 AM
The new math by, the resident mental midget:

Inferiority complex = egotistical and arrogant

Smart = lacking the ability to learn

Brilliant!

Just when I thought you couldn't get dumber.. lol

This really is sad...

Did you eat a lot of paint chips as a kid?

Me thinks the lady doth protesteth too much...

jhns
07-13-2011, 11:48 AM
Just when I thought you couldn't get dumber.. lol

This really is sad...

Did you eat a lot of paint chips as a kid?

Me thinks the lady doth protesteth too much...

I just repeated what you typed. Why would you call yourself dumb? I mean, I get that you were born this way. This is not a good reason to beat up on yourself.

MacGruder
07-13-2011, 11:55 AM
I just repeated what you typed. Why would you call yourself dumb? I mean, I get that you were born this way. This is not a good reason to beat up on yourself.

This was a really weak response from such a learned man as yourself.. shouldn't you be working on your Nobel prize acceptance speech? LOL

Will you thank the Mane?

jhns
07-13-2011, 12:05 PM
This was a really weak response from such a learned man as yourself.. shouldn't you be working on your Nobel prize acceptance speech? LOL

Will you thank the Mane?

I already have my speech ready.

No.

Now go get my fries ready.

Mr. Elway
07-13-2011, 12:08 PM
MacGruder: If the government is executing a secret conspiracy with everything it does, then how exactly does that work - are newly elected officials and new employees given the freemason orientation on the first day, or must they first go through a probationary period? How do they decide who's in and who's out? How do you tell what government actions are the product of the conspiracy faction, and which are regular government actions? Or are all the elections rigged, and the freemason candidates are scouted in high school?

I'm sure you have crazy answers to all of these questions too, but maybe you could try to keep your answers somewhat short so I don't have to read a whole page? Also no videos please.

MacGruder
07-13-2011, 12:25 PM
MacGruder: If the government is executing a secret conspiracy with everything it does, then how exactly does that work - are newly elected officials and new employees given the freemason orientation on the first day, or must they first go through a probationary period?

I think it's something you are born into.. kind of like the royal family.. it seems these people are consumed with "bloodlines" Like the royal family. And people born on certain dates. Have you heard of the Antikythera mechanism? It's an ancient computer that defies logic because it comes from a period when we shouldn't have had the technology to make it. It's purpose was for calculating astrological.astronomical information. This is the kind of stuff they believe in.

But anyway.. All these people are groomed for this stuff.. like the royals also. From what I have heard if you F up or screw them the people you care most about will pay.. I have also seen indications they use blackmail to keep people in line.

Also, the people who aren't part of the group they BS. That is the purpose of this alien disinfo. This is how the government hides antigrav technology from people in the military/gov who aren't on a need-to-know basis.

How do you tell what government actions are the product of the conspiracy faction, and which are regular government actions? Or are all the elections rigged, and the freemason candidates are scouted in high school?

Well.. I have an edge because I had inside info that showed me what was real and what wasn't. When you know this for a few guys it directs you to what is and isn't real all around. You see how all these people and events are connected.

I'm sure you have crazy answers to all of these questions too, but maybe you could try to keep your answers somewhat short so I don't have to read a whole page? Also no videos please.

I tried to be as concise as possible.. but if this stuff was easy to explain or relate it wouldn't be the issue it is.

Crushaholic
07-13-2011, 12:29 PM
MacGruder fighting with jhns? This HAS to be a HOF thread...:thumbs:

jhns
07-13-2011, 12:29 PM
Genetics are a bitch.

jhns
07-13-2011, 12:32 PM
MacGruder fighting with jhns? This HAS to be a HOF thread...:thumbs:

Every thread I post in is HOF...

MacGruder
07-13-2011, 12:34 PM
Genetics are a b****.

Freud would have a field day with this post..

broncocalijohn
07-13-2011, 12:39 PM
Baja will never be able to log in if you guys keep arguing with MacGruder.

jhns
07-13-2011, 12:39 PM

Way to prove my point, again.

GreatBronco16
07-13-2011, 12:41 PM
Well.. I have an edge because I had inside info that showed me what was real and what wasn't.

LOL, Heard it on the light rail.

GreatBronco16
07-13-2011, 12:42 PM
Baja will never be able to log in if you guys keep arguing with MacGruder.

It does seem like the more Mcdoogie posts, the less Baja posts?

MacGruder
07-13-2011, 12:43 PM
Way to prove my point, again.

Keep saying it then maybe you will believe it... LOL

We already saw you get defensive and show your insecurity.. ;)

jhns
07-13-2011, 12:47 PM

I get that what I am saying is going over your head. Lucky for you, I am a nice guy. Let me help you some. First, give us your definition of a freudian slip.

MacGruder
07-13-2011, 01:12 PM
I get that what I am saying is going over your head. Lucky for you, I am a nice guy. Let me help you some. First, give us your definition of a freudian slip.

You have to first make some kind of statement to go over someone's head.. you haven't done that anywhere in this thread,.

You sound like the most insecure person here.. now that is saying something..

Either that or you are an alias.. Either way you fail.

jhns
07-13-2011, 01:19 PM
You have to first make some kind of statement to go over someone's head.. you haven't done that anywhere in this thread,.

You sound like the most insecure person here.. now that is saying something..

Either that or you are an alias.. Either way you fail.

I am insecure, you are stupid.

I wonder if that explains why you avoided the stuff about freudian slips. You can't help proving your stupidity with each post. If you could, you wouldn't be stupid...

broncocalijohn
07-13-2011, 01:20 PM
Jhns is finally using his troll power for the greater good of the community.

I take it we have all found more friends out of our enemies just in this thread.

MacGruder
07-13-2011, 01:21 PM
I am insecure, you are stupid.

I wonder if that explains why you avoided the stuff about freudian slips. You can't help proving your stupidity with each post. If you could, you wouldn't be stupid...

WOW

LOL

You win.. hahaha

How can I argue with that...

MacGruder
07-13-2011, 01:22 PM
I take it we have all found more friends out of our enemies just in this thread.

And all for the great Sam Bradford... let's see if his career lives up to it.. his college career sure did.. LOL

Kaylore
07-13-2011, 01:24 PM
47 pages of failboat.

Drunk Monkey
07-13-2011, 01:26 PM
WOW

LOL

You win.. hahaha

I am confident you will find a way.

MacGruder
07-13-2011, 01:31 PM
I am confident you will find a way.

If it was remotely mentally stimulating I could.. JHNS isn't mentally stimulating in the least. I have never seen anything like it.. he has the creativity and wit of a documentary on the life of wood..

jhns
07-13-2011, 01:41 PM
WOW

LOL

You win.. hahaha

Duh, you can't argue with me because it is obvious how right I am. Still don't want to go over the freudian slip? Why would that be?

StugotsIII
07-13-2011, 01:41 PM

So I have been checking in and out of this epic hot mess of a thread and saw you said that the SEC was tougher than the NFL.

That makes you the dumbest human being on Earth. Even dumber than SEC defensive lineman...

MacGruder
07-13-2011, 01:42 PM
So I have been checking in and out of this epic hot mess of a thread and saw you said that the SEC was tougher than the NFL.

That makes you the dumbest human being on Earth. Even dumber than SEC defensive lineman...

So how do you explain Tebow looking like a better runner in the NFL than in college?

jhns
07-13-2011, 01:43 PM
If it was remotely mentally stimulating I could.. JHNS isn't mentally stimulating in the least. I have never seen anything like it.. he has the creativity and wit of a documentary on the life of wood..

It is sad to see that you give up so easily. Did you run out of comebacks after the, "I know you are but what am I.....", stuff? Honestly, I never expected much more from you.

MacGruder
07-13-2011, 01:44 PM
Duh, you can't argue with me because it is obvious how right I am. Still don't want to go over the freudian slip? Why would that be?

Who said anything about a "Freudian slip"? LMAO

Are you on drugs?

jhns
07-13-2011, 01:45 PM
So how do you explain Tebow looking like a better runner in the NFL than in college?

LOL

Again proving me right.

MacGruder
07-13-2011, 01:47 PM
It is sad to see that you give up so easily. Did you run out of comebacks after the, "I know you are but what am I.....", stuff? Honestly, I never expected much more from you.

Give up to what? You don't say anything?

You found my one weakness... I need someone to actually say something in their posts to respond to... LOL

I have never seen anyone say so little in any and every statement...

This must be what massive insecurity does to someone..

MacGruder
07-13-2011, 01:48 PM
LOL

Again proving me right.

Ohhh.. darn it.. you got me again.............

LOL

jhns
07-13-2011, 01:48 PM
Who said anything about a "Freudian slip"? LMAO

Are you on drugs?

You did. Then I did.

Yes.

MacGruder
07-13-2011, 01:51 PM
You did. Then I did.

Yes.

So then prove it... LOL

Seriously.. this is like debating with a comatose patient...

jhns
07-13-2011, 01:51 PM
Give up to what? You don't say anything?

You found my one weakness... I need someone to actually say something in their posts to respond to... LOL

I have never seen anyone say so little in any and every statement...

This must be what massive insecurity does to someone..

I would say it is one of many weaknesses you have shown in this thread.

StugotsIII
07-13-2011, 01:52 PM

He's not.

He broke rushing records in college. Records held by Hershel Walker. Tebow has played in a handful of games in the NFL.

Call me when he breaks Emmitt Smiths records.

Tebow in college:

Averaged 53.6 yards rushing

Tebow in the NFL:

Averaged 25.2 yards rushing

The NFL is FAR tougher than the "mighty" SEC.

MacGruder
07-13-2011, 01:52 PM
I would say it is one of many weaknesses you have shown in this thread.

Another compelling argument... :wiggle:

MacGruder
07-13-2011, 01:56 PM
The NFL is FAR tougher than the "mighty" SEC.

So then why did people say Tebow's running wouldn't translate to the NFL?

So do you think Tebow has -

1. met expectations as a runner in the NFL

2. Surpassed expectations as a runner in the NFL

Why was Tebow taken so low in the draft and projected even lower if he was known to be such a great runner?

Tebow also out-performed Vick as a runner in his first three games in the NFL..

So are you saying Tebow was known to be a greater runner than Vick in college?

jhns
07-13-2011, 01:56 PM
Another compelling argument... :wiggle:

Sorry, it is hard to argue with stupid... Give me some time to adjust to your level.

jhns
07-13-2011, 02:00 PM

Why was Tebow taken so low in the draft and projected even lower if he was known to be such a great runner?

LOL

Take this response as an example. How does any of this even begin to prove the point that the SEC is better than the NFL? How does it prove that Tebow was a better rusher in the NFL? You can't even keep up with your own arguments.

You have an almost impressive level of stupidity on display here.

MacGruder
07-13-2011, 02:02 PM
Sorry, it is hard to argue with stupid... Give me some time to adjust to your level.

So where is the proof I brought up a Freudian slip again?

LOL

Wow.. that was easy.

Goodbye genius. On your way back to the hospital. The lobotomy was a success.

StugotsIII
07-13-2011, 02:02 PM

THE SEC IS NOT NEARLY AS GOOD AS THE NFL. YOU ARE AN IDIOT

MacGruder
07-13-2011, 02:04 PM
LOL

Take this response as an example. How does any of this even begin to prove the point that the SEC is better than the NFL? How does it prove that Tebow was a better rusher in the NFL? You can't even keep up with your own arguments.

You have an almost impressive level of stupidity on display here.

Changing the subject now? LMAO

You already lost.. go home now brainless.

MacGruder
07-13-2011, 02:05 PM
THE SEC IS NOT NEARLY AS GOOD AS THE NFL. YOU ARE AN IDIOT

So are you saying Tebow is a better runner than Vick then?

TheReverend
07-13-2011, 02:05 PM
...People are still giving baja's 2nd (well... 9th or so in reality) account credence?

DBroncos4life
07-13-2011, 02:06 PM

Who are these people?

StugotsIII
07-13-2011, 02:07 PM
So are you saying Tebow is a better runner than Vick then?

What does Vick have to do with you saying the SEC is better than the NFL?

MacGruder
07-13-2011, 02:08 PM
Who are these people?

Oh for ****.. LOL

DBroncos4life
07-13-2011, 02:10 PM
Oh for ****.. LOL

who are they?

MacGruder
07-13-2011, 02:11 PM
What does Vick have to do with you saying the SEC is better than the NFL?

Vick was a number one pick.. Tebow was 25th pick..

How else do you explain Tebow being a better runner in the NFL than Vick yet going lower than him?

If Vick is supposed to the the best running QB in the NFL and Tebow outperforms him then the SEC is greater than the NFL...

jhns
07-13-2011, 02:11 PM

Here is your proof.

What were you claiming here then? Why would this psychologist have a field day with "Genetics are a bitch.".

MacGruder
07-13-2011, 02:12 PM
...People are still giving baja's 2nd (well... 9th or so in reality) account credence?

TheRev just showed up after his JHNS account got completely undressed..

TheRev was the grammar Nazi before as well.. same line of stupidity...

Dagmar
07-13-2011, 02:12 PM
47 pages of gloriousness.
:wiggle:

MacGruder
07-13-2011, 02:13 PM
Here is your proof.

What were you claiming here then? Why would this psychologist have a field day with "Genetics are a b****.".

No.. I asked you where I said anything about a Freadian slip..

On your way idiot.. LOl

Show me where I specifically mentioned Freudian slip..

Now go look up Freudian slip.. LOL

jhns
07-13-2011, 02:17 PM
Changing the subject now? LMAO

You already lost.. go home now brainless.

So, what was the subject? Did you really get lost after about five posts? How embarrassing.

MacGruder
07-13-2011, 02:19 PM
So, what was the subject? Did you really get lost after about five posts? How embarrassing.

You still haven't shown me where I mentioned a Freudian slip.

You don't have permission to post here until you do.. LOL

On your way, Lepton.

jhns
07-13-2011, 02:19 PM
No.. I asked you where I said anything about a Freadian slip..

On your way idiot.. LOl

Show me where I specifically mentioned Freudian slip..

Now go look up Freudian slip.. LOL

I just showed you. It is really sad that you can't even follow what you type.

TheReverend
07-13-2011, 02:20 PM

How else do you explain Tebow being a better runner in the NFL than Vick yet going lower than him?

If Vick is supposed to the the best running QB in the NFL and Tebow outperforms him then the SEC is greater than the NFL...

http://www.nfl.com/player/michaelvick/2504531/profile

http://www.nfl.com/player/timtebow/497135/profile

...what are you using to claim Tebow is a better NFL rusher than Vick...?

StugotsIII
07-13-2011, 02:21 PM

Because of Vicks cannon arm and near flawless mechanics.

Vick can spin it.

jhns
TheRev just showed up after his JHNS account got completely undressed..

TheRev was the grammar Nazi before as well.. same line of stupidity...

I have not posted anything about your grammar. That is your own insecurity talking.

TheReverend
**** baja, are you even noticing that you make an ellipse wrong on both usernames too?

.. instead of ...

As if the obvious log in swapping wasn't enough?

jhns
07-13-2011, 02:23 PM
You still haven't shown me where I mentioned a Freudian slip.

You don't have permission to post here until you do.. LOL

On your way, Lepton.

I did show you.

I like the slow guy thinking he has power though. That is always good for entertainment. It is typical of those that can't understand the world around them.

MacGruder
07-13-2011, 02:23 PM
Because of Vicks cannon arm and near flawless mechanics.

Vick can spin it.

So you are saying that people knew Tebow was a batter runner than Vick coming into the NFL?

Rabb
07-13-2011, 02:24 PM
batter runner, is that like someone that makes emergency deliveries at a sperm bank?

MacGruder
07-13-2011, 02:24 PM
I did show you.

I like the slow guy thinking he has power though. That is always good for entertainment.

I like the guy who just humiliated himself trying to convince everyone he didn't... LOL

It's like TheRev's entire existence..

Coincidence?

MacGruder
07-13-2011, 02:25 PM
batter runner, is that like someone that makes emergency deliveries at a sperm bank?

Gotta clean the pipes.. haha

baja
07-13-2011, 02:25 PM

What I enjoy most about all this is I got you again by using you ego against you. You decided early on I was this guy MacGruger so I decided to work you. I made a well placed 7 word post. You jumped all over it, thumping your chest and shouting see, see I told you he was baja. You fell all over yourself gloating about your super brain. You are so easy to manipulate.

Hope to play Surviver with you again.... ;D I took you all the way to the end and just as you thought you would win I killed you off. It was masterfully played on my part and you have hated me ever since.

BTW Have you called the FBI again lately. LOL

Have you ever thought about the level of mental ability it would take to pull off creating this MacGruger guy that you accuse me of. I would have to develop a different manner of posting and new knowledge base as well as long complex personal stories. On and on. Actually you are paying me a high complement thinking I am he.

Someone quote me please......

jhns
07-13-2011, 02:27 PM
So you are saying that people knew Tebow was a batter runner than Vick coming into the NFL?

LOL

"Because Vick throws better."

"So you are saying Tebow runs better!"

I couldn't be that stupid if I tried.

MacGruder
07-13-2011, 02:28 PM
http://www.nfl.com/player/michaelvick/2504531/profile

http://www.nfl.com/player/timtebow/497135/profile

...what are you using to claim Tebow is a better NFL rusher than Vick...?

The fact that Tebow ha the best rushing stats of anyone in their first 3 games since the NFL merger.. that would include Vick. the supposed best runner in the NFL now if not EVER...

MacGruder
07-13-2011, 02:29 PM
LOL

"Because Vick throws better."

"So you are saying Tebow runs better!"

I couldn't be that stupid if I tried.

I told you you don't have permission to post here until you back up what you said...

Bye brainless...

jhns
07-13-2011, 02:31 PM
I like the guy who just humiliated himself trying to convince everyone he didn't... LOL

It's like TheRev's entire existence..

Coincidence?

You sure are original little buddy. This is about on the same level as your "I know you are but what am I..." responses. Too bad it won't get much better for you.

baja
07-13-2011, 02:33 PM
oh my goodness post 1207 by MacGruder was made at 2:25

Post 1208 made by me was posted at 2:25

How did I log out and log in and make two posts at the very same time?

I'm super brain rev will have an answer.

BTW rev if you have me on ignore how are you making comparisons between his posts and mine. You are one smart fella or a lier.

MacGruder
07-13-2011, 02:33 PM
You sure are original little buddy. This is about on the same level as your "I know you are but what am I..." responses. Too bad it won't get much better for you.

Still waiting for your proof.

Epic fail by JHNS...

Pure desperation, too. You have proved you have nothing...

StugotsIII
07-13-2011, 02:36 PM

WTH are you talking about?

StugotsIII
07-13-2011, 02:37 PM
The fact that Tebow ha the best rushing stats of anyone in their first 3 games since the NFL merger.. that would include Vick. the supposed best runner in the NFL now if not EVER...

That is not accurate at all...

So let me get this straight...

Because Tebow had 3 decent games running the football in the NFL, you are using that FALSE "fact" to claim the SEC is better than the NFL?

3 games?

MacGruder
07-13-2011, 02:38 PM
WTH are you talking about?

WTH are you talking about.. you never answered my question.

Vick was not even the passer Tebow was coming out of college...

Another one bites the dust...

MacGruder
07-13-2011, 02:40 PM
That is not accurate at all...

So let me get this straight...

Because Tebow had 3 decent games running the football in the NFL, you are using that FALSE "fact" to claim the SEC is better than the NFL?

3 games?

Why wouldn't you use three games?

Are we only supposed to use numbers that don;t benefit Tebow?

That's the point.. it was his first three game.s. he should have looked worse not great.. especially under the circumstances.

jhns
07-13-2011, 02:42 PM
Still waiting for your proof.

Epic fail by JHNS...

Pure desperation, too. You have proved you have nothing...

The only thing you have ever proven here is that I am right. It must hurt to be continually outsmarted by a brainless person.

StugotsIII
07-13-2011, 02:43 PM
Why wouldn't you use three games?

Are we only supposed to use numbers that don;t benefit Tebow?

That's the point.. it was his first three game.s. he should have looked worse not great.. especially under the circumstances.

3 data points is does not scientific study make.

You are an idiot...I am sorry I wasted my time with this.

MacGruder
07-13-2011, 02:46 PM
3 data points is does not scientific study make.

You are an idiot...I am sorry I wasted my time with this.

That's ridiculous... Why wouldn't it matter?

You are comparing apples to apples.. NO other Qb has performed as well in their first three games..

You want to ignore the data because it doesn't fit your preconceived notions? Sounds scientific...

StugotsIII
07-13-2011, 02:50 PM
That's ridiculous... Why wouldn't it matter?

You are comparing apples to apples.. NO other Qb has performed as well in their first three games..

You want to ignore the data because it doesn't fit your preconceived notions? Sounds scientific...

I work for the largest not for profit R@D company on Earth. We do tons of experiments and record tons of data.

3 data points is a joke. Especially when you are using those 3 data points to make a claim that the SEC is better than the NFL based on those few data points.

If you worked for my company, and presented this bull****...you'd be fired on the spot.

jhns
07-13-2011, 02:54 PM
If you worked for my company, and presented this bull****...you'd be fired on the spot.

We don't have to worry about that. He is still hoping for that promotion to Wal Mart greeter.

MacGruder
07-13-2011, 02:57 PM
I work for the largest not for profit R@D company on Earth. We do tons of experiments and record tons of data.

3 data points is a joke. Especially when you are using those 3 data points to make a claim that the SEC is better than the NFL based on those few data points.

It isn't three data points genius..

We are talking about EVERY NFL QB's first three games since the NFL merger..

That is a heck of a lot more than three data points..

Tebow SET records in his first three games rushing the ball..

If this was a guy who didn't break Herschel Walker's rushing stats in the SEC you might have a point...

Another fail.

MacGruder
07-13-2011, 02:57 PM
We don't have to worry about that. He is still hoping for that promotion to Wal Mart greeter.

Says the guy who was owned by me..

LOL

GreatBronco16
07-13-2011, 03:04 PM
Holy crap, this thread has gone from being funny, to just down right pitiful.

Man Mcgrudder, you really don't see how foolish you are do you?

Wait, don't answer that.

MacGruder
07-13-2011, 03:07 PM
Holy crap, this thread has gone from being funny, to just down right pitiful.

Man Mcgrudder, you really don't see how foolish you are do you?

Wait, don't answer that.

If you say it it must be true...

rugbythug
07-13-2011, 03:09 PM
Magruder is google bot. You all got owned.

MacGruder
07-13-2011, 03:14 PM

I'm actually John Gruden.. there's nothing better to do in the offseason.. did you see how long I BSed with Terrelle Pryor> I;m bored out of my mind man..

That's how I know the SEC is tougher than the NFL too.. I won't even go near the SEC to coach without Tebow.. It's a suicide mission.

StugotsIII
07-13-2011, 03:26 PM
I'm actually John Gruden.. there's nothing better to do in the offseason.. did you see how long I BSed with Terrelle Pryor> I;m bored out of my mind man..

That's how I know the SEC is tougher than the NFL too.. I won't even go near the SEC to coach without Tebow.. It's a suicide mission.

Do you believe the SEC is tougher than the NFL...YES or NO?

All I want is a YES or a NO.

MacGruder
07-13-2011, 03:31 PM
Do you believe the SEC is tougher than the NFL...YES or NO?

All I want is a YES or a NO.

I do.. in some ways...In some ways I do yes.. I think if you are the star of a team in the SEC as Tebow was it is tougher than being a star on a team in the NFL. Teams in the NFL are more balanced because of the quality depth and parity and the coaching.

It's easier to take one player out of a game in the SEC than in the NFL for this reason.

This is why Tebow was so underrated in the SEC and why you are seeing that even in the NFL when he was in a horrible situation.

The reason for this is because great players make the players around them look great.

Because in the NFL you have so much talent around you.. if you are a truly great player and make the players around you better.. you give your team a greater edge. It's about greatness making others better.. and the players around them having the ability to exploit that edge.

McDman
07-13-2011, 03:36 PM
You can't claim that Tebow is a better runner than Vick based on the amount of games he has played. It's like saying a rookie who gets six sacks in his first three games is going to be the best pass rusher ever. It's just not enough data to make that strong of a claim.

Vick has done incredible things over his career as a runner, I hope Tebow shows the ability to do just as incredible things but right now it's just too early. If he does what he has done on the ground for another couple of years consistently than it could be true but right now it's just too early.

StugotsIII
07-13-2011, 03:39 PM
http://http://www.myfacewhen.net/view/621-is-this-real-life-david

I do.. in some ways...In some ways I do yes.. I think if you are the star of a team in the NFL as Tebow was it is tougher than being a star on a team in the NFL. Teams in the NFL are more balanced because of the quality depth and parity and the coaching.

It's easier to take one player out of a game in the SEC than in the NFL for this reason.

This is why Tebow was so underrated in the SEC and why you are seeing that even in the NFL when he was in a horrible situation.

The reason for this is because great players make the players around them look great.

Because in the NFL you have so much talent around you.. if you are a truly great player and make the players around you better.. you give your team a greater edge. It's about greatness making others better.. and the players around them having the ability to exploit that edge.

MacGruder
07-13-2011, 03:42 PM
You can't claim that Tebow is a better runner than Vick based on the amount of games he has played. It's like saying a rookie who gets six sacks in his first three games is going to be the best pass rusher ever. It's just not enough data to make that strong of a claim.

Vick has done incredible things over his career as a runner, I hope Tebow shows the ability to do just as incredible things but right now it's just too early. If he does what he has done on the ground for another couple of years consistently than it could be true but right now it's just too early.

I'll tell you why I think it does mean what it appears to..

Because everyone in the world knew Tebow wanted to run and they couldn't stop him. Vick could not do that in his first three games.

The way to best describe this is a basketball analogy. I have always said Tebow is the Shaq of running QBs.

People always wrongly assumed ultra fast QBs would be the best.. but I think this was always flawed reasoning. Just like in the NBA>. low post players win championships. Tebow's ability to dominate great defenses that are set in and know he wants to run shows his huge advantage.

Vick is like Allen Iverson.. against bad defenses he can explode for more points.. more yards.. but against the great D in the playoffs they disappear. Tebow and Shaq thrive..

This is why Tebow could dominate those first three games like no other.. Vick may be the most explosive running Qb ever.. but Tebow is the most dominant and unstoppable running Qb.

ozomulsion
07-13-2011, 03:43 PM
Here's an opinion from a non-biased observer. Based on the rep/comments I got from some of the posts I made to feel out the situation. I'm not the only one who feels this way.

I think there's a good chance that baja is Mac. If this is true it makes me realize I underestimated his intelligence. For someone to pull off an alternate personality, make it so unique and convincing to where he played so many posters like fools, is a feat to be admired. Many of the posters who admitted they thought Mac was a one of a kind unique personality ever on The Mane, turned around and said Baja was a total loser if he is indeed Mac. If he is Mac, a lot of the same posters(many of whom I consider friends) got played post after post after post. Big Time! If I were some of you, I'd hope Mac/Baja are different people for your sakes.

jhns
07-13-2011, 04:19 PM
Says the guy who was owned by me..

LOL

It is funny when the retard starts yelling "I win!" for no reason.

McDman
07-13-2011, 04:20 PM
I'll tell you why I think it does mean what it appears to..

Because everyone in the world knew Tebow wanted to run and they couldn't stop him. Vick could not do that in his first three games.

The way to best describe this is a basketball analogy. I have always said Tebow is the Shaq of running QBs.

People always wrongly assumed ultra fast QBs would be the best.. but I think this was always flawed reasoning. Just like in the NBA>. low post players win championships. Tebow's ability to dominate great defenses that are set in and know he wants to run shows his huge advantage.

Vick is like Allen Iverson.. against bad defenses he can explode for more points.. more yards.. but against the great D in the playoffs they disappear. Tebow and Shaq thrive..

This is why Tebow could dominate those first three games like no other.. Vick may be the most explosive running Qb ever.. but Tebow is the most dominant and unstoppable running Qb.

Maybe one day he'll be considered one of the greats on the ground but it's just too early now.

MacGruder
07-13-2011, 04:24 PM
Maybe one day he'll be considered one of the greats on the ground but it's just too early now.

I think that's a double standard because guys like Vick, Vince Young and cam are considered better runners for doing less.. talk about small sample size...

Dirk was the most consistent runner thoughout his career of them all.. that's what it all boils down too. People get way too caught up in highlights or their small windows.

broncocalijohn
07-13-2011, 04:24 PM

I doubt that. Google is normally pretty accurate.

MacGruder
07-13-2011, 04:25 PM
It is funny when the retard starts yelling "I win!" for no reason.

You argue just like TheRev.. get stomped and act like it never happened... and like you actually won.. neither one of you ha the permission to post in this thread. You never manned up.

McDman
07-13-2011, 04:35 PM
I think that's a double standard because guys like Vick, Vince Young and cam are considered better runners for doing less.. talk about small sample size...

Dirk was the most consistent runner thoughout his career of them all.. that's what it all boils down too. People get way too caught up in highlights or their small windows.

I haven't heard anyone call VY or especially Cam great runners in the NFL. College is a different story.

MacGruder
07-13-2011, 04:38 PM
I haven't heard anyone call VY or especially Cam great runners in the NFL. College is a different story.

They are considered better college runners for doing less.. that is my point..

Tebow did more in his first three games than anyone and it's supposed to not count? that is the definition of a double standard..

McDman
07-13-2011, 05:41 PM

Tebow did more in his first three games than anyone and it's supposed to not count? that is the definition of a double standard..

But it was in a 3-4 year span, not three games into their college careers. No one was saying Vick or Young were the best they've ever seen after their first three games in college, you just can't do it.

StugotsIII
07-13-2011, 05:51 PM
I do.. in some ways...In some ways I do yes.. I think if you are the star of a team in the SEC as Tebow was it is tougher than being a star on a team in the NFL. Teams in the NFL are more balanced because of the quality depth and parity and the coaching.

You just said the NFL has quality depth and parity while also saying the coaching in the NFL is better...in turn saying the NFL is better without even knowing it

If Tebow didn't play at Florida, they wouldn't have won those titles.

Tebow was NEVER underrated in the SEC. He is arguably the best college football player to ever play the game

None of what you said makes any sense. You have not articulated WHY you think the SEC is better than the NFL and in fact you have repeatedly said that in fact players and coaches are better at the NFL level, in turn making the NFL better.

StugotsIII
07-13-2011, 05:53 PM

Just because tebow had just over 200 yards rushing in his first three games started doesn't mean the SEC is tougher than the NFL.

Dumbest argument I've ever heard.

Jay3
07-13-2011, 05:53 PM
Here's an opinion from a non-biased observer. Based on the rep/comments I got from some of the posts I made to feel out the situation. I'm not the only one who feels this way.

I think there's a good chance that baja is Mac. If this is true it makes me realize I underestimated his intelligence. For someone to pull off an alternate personality, make it so unique and convincing to where he played so many posters like fools, is a feat to be admired. Many of the posters who admitted they thought Mac was a one of a kind unique personality ever on The Mane, turned around and said Baja was a total loser if he is indeed Mac. If he is Mac, a lot of the same posters(many of whom I consider friends) got played post after post after post. Big Time! If I were some of you, I'd hope Mac/Baja are different people for your sakes.

He's not baja.

That One Guy
07-13-2011, 06:00 PM

Rev makes a good argument but I just don't think it's baja. That's my personal opinion. It's insanely more likely that baja is mac than that any of Mac's insane theories are actually accurate.

That said, if I'm wrong and baja is mac, I'd be much more disappointed in baja than I would be upset that he played us. I'm not so concerned with my O'mane reputation that I'd lose any sleep over being tricked.

ozomulsion
07-13-2011, 06:26 PM
Rev makes a good argument but I just don't think it's baja. That's my personal opinion. It's insanely more likely that baja is mac than that any of Mac's insane theories are actually accurate.

That said, if I'm wrong and baja is mac, I'd be much more disappointed in baja than I would be upset that he played us. I'm not so concerned with my O'mane reputation that I'd lose any sleep over being tricked.

After receiving some insider information I now believe they are two different people. I would consider baja a genius if he could pull off both personalities, as opposed to the loser he was claimed to be by the people who wasted their time with Mac. They are most likely two different people, or baja is just really awesome.

McDman
07-13-2011, 06:44 PM
The saddest thing about this thread is Baja pretending he did it on purpose. He actually used to be a pretty good poster. It all seemed to go down hill when he had his meltdown during the McD firing.

baja
07-13-2011, 06:46 PM
**** baja, are you even noticing that you make an ellipse wrong on both usernames too?

.. instead of ...

As if the obvious log in swapping wasn't enough?

YOU WILL NEVER KNOW HOW HARD THIS MADE ME LAUGH

baja
07-13-2011, 06:47 PM
What I enjoy most about all this is I got you again by using you ego against you. You decided early on I was this guy MacGruger so I decided to work you. I made a well placed 7 word post. You jumped all over it, thumping your chest and shouting see, see I told you he was baja. You fell all over yourself gloating about your super brain. You are so easy to manipulate.

Hope to play Surviver with you again.... ;D I took you all the way to the end and just as you thought you would win I killed you off. It was masterfully played on my part and you have hated me ever since.

BTW Have you called the FBI again lately. LOL

Have you ever thought about the level of mental ability it would take to pull off creating this MacGruger guy that you accuse me of. I would have to develop a different manner of posting and new knowledge base as well as long complex personal stories. On and on. Actually you are paying me a high complement thinking I am he.

Someone quote me please......

Will someone please quote me.

Don't make me log in as MacGruder to do it.

baja
07-13-2011, 06:53 PM
The saddest thing about this thread is Baja pretending he did it on purpose. He actually used to be a pretty good poster. It all seemed to go down hill when he had his meltdown during the McD firing.

i did bait rev ON PURPOSE.

see post 798.

believe it......

McDman
07-13-2011, 07:01 PM
Yeah, I saw it. I think you just did it on accident and now you feel like you should play it off.

It's whatever, we all make mistakes.

TheReverend
07-13-2011, 07:04 PM
After receiving some insider information I now understand they are two different people. I would've considered baja a genius if he could've pulled off both personalities, as opposed to the loser he was claimed to be by the people who wasted their time with Mac. They are two different people, so none of that matters now anyway.

Lol no

MacGruder
07-13-2011, 07:07 PM
None of what you said makes any sense. You have not articulated WHY you think the SEC is better than the NFL and in fact you have repeatedly said that in fact players and coaches are better at the NFL level, in turn making the NFL better.

I said the NFL was tougher.. and I explained why.. because players like Tebow can be singled out and stopped more easily in the SEC.

Form the beginning my rationale was - how could Tebow look like a better runner in the NFL than in the SEC.

Saying it was only three games is ridiculous.. Tebow was one of the most hyped and hated players ever. Many people said when Tebow was in the game the intensity level skyrocketed - even in preseason. He was doing the complete opposite of flying under the radar,.

Dagmar
07-13-2011, 07:08 PM
Is this really a 51 page thread?

MacGruder
07-13-2011, 07:12 PM
Just because tebow had just over 200 yards rushing in his first three games started doesn't mean the SEC is tougher than the NFL.

Dumbest argument I've ever heard.

Will it be dumb if it proves to be true?

You also ignore everything else I have said.. it isn't as if Tebow has no prior history.. the complete opposite.

The bottom line is Tebow dominated.

Did you know that Steve Young said Tebow should revolutionize the QB position after his first WIN?

So again.. 3 games and his history IS enough.. if you know what you are talking about..

People said Tebow had no chance in the NFL after ZERO games in the NFL..

MacGruder
07-13-2011, 07:13 PM
Why do we have to watch this long ass documentary in the middle of the ESPYs? sweet jebus...

MacGruder
07-13-2011, 07:16 PM

MACGRUDER!

http://www.midwestsportsfans.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/gruden-1.jpg

baja
07-13-2011, 07:19 PM
Yeah, I saw it. I think you just did it on accident and now you feel like you should play it off.

It's whatever, we all make mistakes.

Think what you will but it was planned and worked perfect.

Let's see here;

If I am MacGruder I am a pathetic person with no life and a dumb ass

If I am not MacGruder and I set the bait with post 798 that I am a troll and a dumb ass

If I just happened to make a post that sounded like I was responding as MacGruder that I'm just a dumb ass looking for attention after the fact.

Is that about it?

Fun place this OM has become...

Dagmar
07-13-2011, 07:21 PM
Think what you will but it was planned and worked perfect.

Fun place this OM has become...

Perhaps some more anti-America threads on the front page of the Mane page would help it become better?

GreatBronco16
07-13-2011, 07:22 PM

It's only 32 for me. Change your settings to show more posts per page.

MacGruder
07-13-2011, 07:24 PM
Perhaps some more anti-America threads on the front page of the Mane page would help it become better?

That would be accurate if the current state of affairs was how America was supposed to be.

Were Germans not good Germans for fighting against the Nazis that hijacked their country?

oubronco
07-13-2011, 07:26 PM

It's the thread that keeps on giving

Dagmar
07-13-2011, 07:26 PM
That would be accurate if the current state of affairs was how America was supposed to be.

Were Germans not good Germans for fighting against the Nazis that hijacked their country?

See that green light next to your name? Show me it lit up at the same time as baja's and I'll respond seriously.

MacGruder
07-13-2011, 07:32 PM
See that green light next to your name? Show me it lit up at the same time as baja's and I'll respond seriously.

Ask Jay3.. he knows I am not Baja. He knew me as an aquaintance before I joined this site from another board..

But don't hold Jay responsible for my opinions or my rebellious attitude.. he is much more diplomatic than I.

MacGruder
07-13-2011, 07:35 PM
Holy crap.. Dirk won athlete of the year? WOW! How awesome! He was so nervous. haha Poor Dirk.. so shy

baja
07-13-2011, 07:56 PM

Perhaps reacting to the evil corporations, corrupt politicians and banksters that are sucking the life blood out of a once great country instead of hanging the messenger might help things become better.

baja
07-13-2011, 07:59 PM

Im on this thread now dumb ass I have that show what thread I an on feature turned off.

That One Guy
07-13-2011, 08:00 PM

Baja never shows on. He'll post but never pop up as an active user.

ozomulsion
07-13-2011, 08:04 PM
Ask Jay3.. he knows I am not Baja. He knew me as an aquaintance before I joined this site from another board..

But don't hold Jay responsible for my opinions or my rebellious attitude.. he is much more diplomatic than I.

Seems most made their mind up. I thought I'd made mine up a couple different times, but that was my ego. Either theory is just that, a theory. Neither is strong enough to accept as fact. For me anyway.

Based on a post I made saying I believe Baja is extremely talented if he is the sole possessor of both personalities. A few people who obviously don't know me at all have accused me of being on team Baja. If the context of an opinion puts someone on one team of posters Vs another, this place has gone downhill since I was last around.

DBroncos4life
07-13-2011, 08:11 PM
Baja never shows on. He'll post but never pop up as an active user.

You can turn it off so they don't see you.

MacGruder
07-13-2011, 08:20 PM
Seems most made their mind up. I thought I'd made mine up a couple different times, but that was my ego. Either theory is just that, a theory. Neither is strong enough to accept as fact. For me anyway.

Based on a post I made saying I believe Baja is extremely talented if he is the sole possessor of both personalities. A few people who obviously don't know me at all have accused me of being on team Baja. If the context of an opinion puts someone on one team of posters Vs another, this place has gone downhill since I was last around.

Don't worry about it.. if the people on this board are a bunch of witch hunters, who needs em anyway? That's how I look at it. Probably best not to waste your time with people like that anyway.

Dagmar
07-13-2011, 08:24 PM
I forgot that. This is like the long forgotten Survivor...

MacGruder
07-13-2011, 08:27 PM
OMG.. the Mavs won.. can't believe it.. wow.. this whole Mavs post season has been like a dream for me.

DBroncos4life
07-13-2011, 09:45 PM
It is sad what has happened to this once fine community. I let it go at that.

A troll crying about the board :rofl:

MacGruder
07-13-2011, 09:57 PM

This whole board is full of trolls.... doesn't that make the actual "trolls".. the voices of reason?

baja
07-13-2011, 10:12 PM

As you admit in your tag line you are on "the wrong side of right'

Why don't you go play on the grammer school board.

Wait that is what this place has become...

It is I that should look for the adults board.

baja
07-13-2011, 10:13 PM
This whole board is full of trolls.... doesn't that make the actual "trolls".. the voices of reason?

Full of trolls - you got that right amigo.

There are precious few of the old crowd left here. Easy to see why.

MacGruder
07-13-2011, 10:28 PM

The NFL Broncos board is even worse. It's the complete opposite. It's like a totalitarian regime. haha And this board is total anarchy.

It's so strange to me how the US is supposed to be based on freedom of speech and everywhere I go online it seems people want the opposite. They try desperately to control the conversation and attack anyone who is different.

baja
07-13-2011, 10:30 PM
Ya the best you can hope for in today's world if you think for yourself is to be likened to someone's crazy uncle.

DBroncos4life
07-13-2011, 11:53 PM

The old crowd has what cut off date?

jhns
07-14-2011, 06:59 AM
I love the little drama queen girls that complain about a board that they continue posting on. It makes me laugh.

jhns
07-14-2011, 07:01 AM

Says the biggest troll on the board. Why did you run off the old crowd then? Why are you crying about it now?

The NFL Broncos board is even worse. It's the complete opposite. It's like a totalitarian regime. haha And this board is total anarchy.

It's so strange to me how the US is supposed to be based on freedom of speech and everywhere I go online it seems people want the opposite. They try desperately to control the conversation and attack anyone who is different.

We aren't attacking you. We are laughing at you. It is funny watching drama queens strive for attention.

TheReverend
07-14-2011, 07:05 AM
Says the biggest troll on the board. Why did you run off the old crowd then? Why are you crying about it now?

^ baja's attitude during the McD era is a big portion of why guys like TheDave are no longer around.

jhns
07-14-2011, 07:09 AM
^ baja's attitude during the McD era is a big portion of why guys like TheDave are no longer around.

A lot of people left because of everyone trolling to protect McDaniels. I got multiple rep/pms saying this at the time. Then those same people that ran everyone off started crying that everyone left. It makes me laugh.

Then there were the trolls like popps who left after figuring out how dumb they looked for the last two years.

TheReverend
07-14-2011, 07:20 AM
A lot of people left because of everyone trolling to protect McDaniels. I got multiple rep/pms saying this at the time. Then those same people that ran everyone off started crying that everyone left. It makes me laugh.

Then there were the trolls like popps who left after figuring out how dumb they looked for the last two years.

He'll be back when football kicks off again with a new homer attitude, I'm certain.

TheReverend
07-14-2011, 07:24 AM

Guarantee I'll be accused of being one of these people even though I didn't...

bowtown
07-14-2011, 07:43 AM

I don't think you are on team Baja, I think you ARE baja. After reading few of your posts, I'm almost certain that you are yet another one of his usernames.

HAT
07-14-2011, 07:44 AM
It is sad what has happened to this once fine community. I let it go at that.

Then GTFO already......Or are you waiting for 45K and another gay "I'm leaving" thread?