PDA

View Full Version : Wife's new birthday ink

DarkHorse
07-03-2011, 08:59 PM
Was out running errands with the wife today and she says she would like a new tattoo for her birthday next week. Of course she changes the colors to blue and orange - wouldn't expect anything less of her - and we're off and running.

Here's her first and only prior to today. The green will be replaced with blue and orange will be added on the head where yellow "used" to be.
http://i852.photobucket.com/albums/ab84/darkhorse_42/Misc/DSC_0074.jpg

And the new ones (ended up picking another up as well) today
http://i852.photobucket.com/albums/ab84/darkhorse_42/Misc/DSC_0045.jpg?t=1309746845
http://i852.photobucket.com/albums/ab84/darkhorse_42/Misc/DSC_0068.jpg?t=1309746828
http://i852.photobucket.com/albums/ab84/darkhorse_42/Misc/blacknwhite2.jpg?t=1309746834

In 2 weeks she gets the old school Broncos logo on the top of her foot
http://images.pictureshunt.com/pics/d/denver_broncos_logo-9118.gif

Garcia Bronco
07-03-2011, 09:09 PM
The mark of the beast.

Bronco Rob
07-03-2011, 09:16 PM
The mark of the beast.

SHHH...Tebow may hear you!

BTW: Kewl ink!

:afro:

broncocalijohn
07-03-2011, 09:27 PM
I dont know about tats on the face or near it. Tough broad though.

tsiguy96
07-03-2011, 09:50 PM
I dont know about tats on the face or near it. Tough broad though.

behind the ear tats can be easily covered by most girls when they need it to be.

gunns
07-03-2011, 10:28 PM
She is tough. I've wanted the old Bronco logo on my ankle for years but am too chicken **** to do it. I've heard the top of your foot is very painful. I love the one on her wrist. Very colorful.

DarkHorse
07-03-2011, 10:47 PM
She said the one behind the ear was pretty bad because it's a little further from her ear than most people get. Apparently the closer you are to the ear the less painful it is. Top of the foot hurts pretty good so we're told, should be interesting but she really wants the old school logo.

Not that her employment really cares, they just hired an STNA that has her entire neck inked, but all of her ink is easily covered. Wife is an LPN so they may hold her to a higher standard so she had to make sure her tats are in strategic locations :)

broncocalijohn
07-03-2011, 10:54 PM
My cousin has a tat of his daughter's hand print on his inside of his hand. I think it took 3 times to finish it because of the extreme pain.

baja
07-04-2011, 12:09 AM
Should look real sweet when she hit 60

baja
07-04-2011, 12:11 AM
The one on her back probably will look more like an accordion at 65

SonOfLe-loLang
07-04-2011, 12:17 AM
The one on her back probably will look more like an accordion at 65

People always tell me similar things about mine. Heres a question for you, how do you think he skin will look normally at 65? You really think anyones gonna give a ****

DarkHorse
07-04-2011, 12:29 AM
That's ok Baja - i'll be right there to enjoy it with her at 65. I'm sure my skin at 65 is gonna look fantastic, with pictures on it or not.

baja
07-04-2011, 12:30 AM
I'm sure it's personal preference. Personally I don't like tattoos especially on women.

baja
07-04-2011, 12:33 AM
I once went home with a women from a disco. We ended up in bed, it was than I noticed she had a cobra slinking out of her twat. I left.

SoCalBronco
07-04-2011, 01:03 AM
I'm sure it's personal preference. Personally I don't like tattoos especially on women.

Yeah, that's a complete 100% turn off for me too. Same with noserings and tongue/lip rings, smoking and drinking (I might put up with a small amount of the latter). All pretty much non-starters.

SonOfLe-loLang
07-04-2011, 01:28 AM

I dont really either. Double standard

Archer81
07-04-2011, 02:00 AM
I remember when anyone with a tat was rare, and to see people with neck tats or sleeves was considered extreme.

Things change. If I get a tat for my 30th birthday, its going to be in a place I dont have to look at everyday. Otherwise I'd get sick of it.

:Broncos:

TDmvp
07-04-2011, 05:08 AM
I have a tattoo of a hundred dollar bill on my penis because I love the feel of money , I love to watch my money grow , and my wife can blow a hundred dollars faster than lighting.

:yayaya::yayaya::yayaya:
:clown:

Que
07-04-2011, 06:44 AM
I once went home with a women from a disco. We ended up in bed, it was than I noticed she had a cobra slinking out of her twat. I left.

There are so many things wrong with this...

DarkHorse
07-04-2011, 08:11 AM
LOL - good responses!

You're right, it's personal preference. I'm not really into chicks that have tattoos either BUT....

Wife and I have been together since we were kids - literally - she was 13 and I was 15 when we started dating 23 years ago. Married for 17 years now, 3 grown children, etc...... so you see where i'm coming from.

Dr. Broncenstein
07-04-2011, 08:20 AM

You chose wisely.

HILife
07-04-2011, 08:40 AM
I have a tattoo of a hundred dollar bill on my penis because I love the feel of money , I love to watch my money grow , and my wife can blow a hundred dollars faster than lighting.

:yayaya::yayaya::yayaya:
:clown:

LMAO!!!!

Ray Finkle
07-04-2011, 10:44 AM
Yeah, that's a complete 100% turn off for me too. Same with noserings and tongue/lip rings, smoking and drinking (I might put up with a small amount of the latter). All pretty much non-starters.

But if Sydni had one....LOOK OUT!

Goobzilla
07-04-2011, 12:51 PM
Can't wait to see nusing homes in a few years. Fake boobs and tramp stamps all over the place.

peacepipe
07-04-2011, 01:18 PM
I love tattos on woman. the bigger the better.

broncocalijohn
07-04-2011, 01:56 PM

Dude, are you a chick? She went home with you on the first night she meet you has characteristics of having a tattoo. If you don't want a chick with a tattoo, go to a nice social meeting where girls will make you wait 3 months or marriage before giving you some. What, you had feelings for the chick and was planning on some meaningful relationship? Your problem was leaving before getting some. Damn pansy!

meangene
07-04-2011, 02:17 PM
Dude, are you a chick? She went home with you on the first night she meet you has characteristics of having a tattoo. If you don't want a chick with a tattoo, go to a nice social meeting where girls will make you wait 3 months or marriage before giving you some. What, you had feelings for the chick and was planning on some meaningful relationship? Your problem was leaving before getting some. Damn pansy!

Maybe "cobra" is his code for penis? LOL

SouthStndJunkie
07-04-2011, 03:19 PM
What species of cobra was it?

Some are more venomous than others.

The Philippine Cobra and the Egyptian Cobra are particularly venomous.

Maybe baja is trying to tell us he went down there and she had a spitting cobra between her legs.

baja
07-04-2011, 05:29 PM

Feelings my ass I was drunk and horney. I left becuse she smelled like the snake tatoo was a real snake living in her twat.

Some of you young guys are bunch of momma's boys. Can't believe how little life you have lived. You are an embarrassment to red blooded american boys.

rugbythug
07-04-2011, 07:35 PM
Feelings my ass I was drunk and horney. I left becuse she smelled like the snake tatoo was a real snake living in her twat.

Some of you young guys are bunch of momma's boys. Can't believe how little life you have lived. You are an embarrassment to red blooded american boys.

Says the guy who likes to bugger little boys.

Brewer
07-05-2011, 12:23 AM
I love tattos on woman. the bigger the better.

The tats or the woman? :thanku:

baja
07-05-2011, 01:40 AM
Says the guy who likes to bugger little boys.

Wow killer slam did you come up with that all by yourself?

broncocalijohn
07-05-2011, 11:41 AM

Then you should have mentioned the smell not the tattoo. Young guys would hae plugged the nose and went to town. You obviously couldnt handle it, which is fine. Those that stuck it out earned their stripes. Those that didn't, complained about pointy knees and cobra tattoos.

kamakazi_kal
07-05-2011, 11:45 AM
wooooo I get my next tattoo in about 3 weeks. getting my other side done.

Chest panel, shoulder and half sleeve.