PDA

View Full Version : Unnecessary Roughness

pdvd23
06-27-2011, 12:58 PM
What's up Bronco faithful I shot this short last week on the affects of the lockout, and I wanted to share it with you all. Enjoy.

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/zYgf_DKcFGM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

tsiguy96
06-27-2011, 01:03 PM
that was good, how long it take you to shoot?

Quoydogs
06-27-2011, 01:08 PM
I like the pissed off part but that was about it. Good camera work though. I would change the song. Just didn't get it.

pdvd23
06-27-2011, 01:11 PM
It only took me 3 hours to shoot, a little longer to edit but done in one day.

pdvd23
06-27-2011, 05:19 PM
I shot it on the canon 7d which was surprisingly easy to use and because of how light and compact it is the shooting went really quick.

TheReverend
06-27-2011, 05:35 PM
It's not quite my thing, but to my extremely untrained eye it looks like you did a great job!

Sodak
06-27-2011, 05:59 PM
It needs more explosions and car chases. You know, Hollywood stuff.

TheReverend
06-27-2011, 06:03 PM
It needs more explosions and car chases. You know, Hollywood stuff.

Sincerely,
Michael Bay

Finished your post

broncocalijohn
06-27-2011, 10:34 PM
Question? Did he park soooo damn far from where he could have because it is his fav spot during the season or was it for dramatic effects that he would have parked there if a game was being played that Sunday? I thought you did a good job on it and Kenny's Plumbing got a free plug too!

pdvd23
06-29-2011, 08:57 AM
Question? Did he park soooo damn far from where he could have because it is his fav spot during the season or was it for dramatic effects that he would have parked there if a game was being played that Sunday? I thought you did a good job on it and Kenny's Plumbing got a free plug too!

I had actually written it as if he were the parking garage owner who hasn't been able make ends meet and now has to live in his car, but your interpretation works just as well

broncocalijohn
06-29-2011, 11:41 AM
I had actually written it as if he were the parking garage owner who hasn't been able make ends meet and now has to live in his car, but your interpretation works just as well

I would have had him undo the a chain across the entrance if you wanted the "owner" effect.

OABB
06-29-2011, 03:05 PM
I would have had him undo the a chain across the entrance if you wanted the "owner" effect.

good call. I didn't understand that he was the owner.

I thought he was some ne'er do well who lived in his car in an abandoned parking lot and was obsessed with football, and that he was hot for a young girl. Maybe he was homeless because he was a busted sex offender or creep of some kind. come to think of it, maybe I have problems that that was my interpretation?

ol#7
06-30-2011, 05:46 AM
That has to be the worst sex scene I have witnessed in quite some time. Took alot of imagination for me to make it work.

Seriously, all fapping aside, that looked really well done to me.