PDA

View Full Version : Ticket question

Hercules Rockefeller
06-13-2011, 02:04 PM
Weird, hypothetical ticket question for the board-

If I had tickets to sell for a couple games next year (if there's a season ROFL!), what is the demand like on this board for people who want tickets?

Would almost certainly be-
2 tickets
Upper Bowl
Face value

Also, has anyone sold/bought tickets from the Broncos ticket exchange? How easy was the process?

TIA

Mods- if this should be in the tailgate forum, please move it.

RhymesayersDU
06-13-2011, 02:30 PM
There's always somebody on here who wants them.

However, I used ticketexchange last year and it was easy and quick.

Pick Six
06-13-2011, 02:57 PM
If it's face value, you should have NO trouble unloading the tickets...

OBF1
06-13-2011, 03:12 PM
I would not be interested in tickets until I know that there will indeed be a season. I would imagine this true for most out of towners, How would you arrange vacation time from work, airline tickets and hotel not knowing if there would even be a football season?

TailgateNut
06-13-2011, 03:39 PM
I ate quite a few last year (probably $500+) because the ticket exchange wont allow you to price them below face value and Bronco fans are a fickle bunch of fairweather fans.

HILife
06-13-2011, 03:42 PM
I ate quite a few last year (probably $500+) because the ticket exchange wont allow you to price them below face value and Bronco fans are a fickle bunch of fairweather fans.

That's stupid. Why wouldn't they let you do that?

TailgateNut
06-13-2011, 03:45 PM

Because if they did you would stick them with their unsold tix, so by requiring you to price them at face plus fee a buyer would be better off buying left overs from the team.

Meck77
06-13-2011, 03:46 PM

Why do they force season ticket holders to buy preseason tickets at full price even though the street value is much less?

Reason=they can

HILife
06-13-2011, 03:48 PM
Because if they did you would stick them with their unsold tix, so by requiring you to price them at face plus fee a buyer would be better off buying left overs from the team.

ok, gotya.