PDA

View Full Version : For SoCal

montrose
06-11-2011, 08:23 AM
<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/8XP4gWpyIww" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

broncocalijohn
06-11-2011, 09:33 AM
Looks like they found the only guy that is still alive from wrestling in the 80s. Hulk Hogan does drugs? Wow, a wrestler that does drugs. Hulk and his wife wanted Savage's wife (Elizabeth) to get out more since it seemed he controlled her like a house dog....ok. While The Hulkster seems, according to the Warrior, to have done bad **** during his lifetime so far, who really puts much creedence on these frauds? SoCal, I hope you aren't one of these guys that lives vicariously through dem wrastlers. If so, THAT VIDEO WAS FULL OF LIES!!!!

I also smell some Hulkamania of Hulk vs Warrior. Gee, it will be real too.

Kaylore
06-11-2011, 09:45 AM
You can tell just by listening to him that TUW has got some issues. Not that Hogan doesn't either, but only one of these men is incredibly bitter.

broncocalijohn
06-11-2011, 09:48 AM
Also, is The Warrior and Paul Teutel Senior from American Choppers the same bitter guy?

Captain 'Dre
06-11-2011, 10:20 AM
Also, is The Warrior and Paul Teutel Senior from American Choppers the same bitter guy?

Paul Senior sure rags on Paul Junior a lot.

I'm guessing maybe Senior hasn't gotten laid since Junior was conceived! Ha!

gunns
06-11-2011, 11:54 AM
Roid rage...if his shtick is true he's no better saying it than Hogan was doing it. UW is a bit whacked.

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/L3H1zao5_ho" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

SoCalBronco
06-11-2011, 12:35 PM
That's awesome. Destroy Hogan. I don't agree with everything Warrior's said since he's retired (even though he was by far my favorite wrestler), but anytime Hogan gets tarnished in any way, I'm in favor of it.

Fun fact: I cheered when Sgt. Slaughter threw that fireball into Hogan's face at WMVII.

Cito Pelon
06-11-2011, 01:36 PM

Those Teutel bikes were good for show, crap for go. Who rides a bike with a 2 gallon tank and no rear suspension? Sheesh.