PDA

View Full Version : Madden 12 vid, featuring our saviour.......in the snow

Broncos4Life
06-09-2011, 12:04 AM
<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/1uG36UL0jn8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Game looks real good this year.

DivineLegion
06-09-2011, 02:01 AM
Very unrealistic! C'mon we all know Tim has better balance than that. He would have taken that last run to the house, he wouldn't be out there flailing his arms for balance and falling. Call me when they get Tim's Super Human characteristics right.

spdirty
06-09-2011, 09:10 AM
Very unrealistic! C'mon we all know Tim has better balance than that. He would have taken that last run to the house, he wouldn't be out there flailing his arms for balance and falling. Call me when they get Tim's Super Human characteristics right.

They're letting us edit the players ratings this year. So there you go.

Cmac821
06-09-2011, 11:01 AM
Tebow looks a little small

ant1999e
06-09-2011, 11:11 AM
His are are a lot bigger. Fail!!!

yerner
06-09-2011, 05:07 PM
glad to know they didn't improve the graphics. ****ing madden. never passes up an oppritunity to underwhelm.

gtown
06-09-2011, 05:56 PM
Madden has been the same for the last ten years. The graphics absolutely blow compared to other games. Look how limply Tebow's hand extended on the second play to signify a first down. Too bad there isn't a competitor to force the developers to really improve the game.

yerner
06-09-2011, 10:36 PM
Madden has been the same for the last ten years. The graphics absolutely blow compared to other games. Look how limply Tebow's hand extended on the second play to signify a first down. Too bad there isn't a competitor to force the developers to really improve the game.

exactly. whats worse is that if you play something like NHL11 you're blown away at the crispness of the visuals. the individula movement of each player. madden has none of that wow factor. watch the line play. it's the same bs its been for ten years.

BlaK-Argentina
06-09-2011, 11:40 PM
Lol it sucks again it seems.

The running animations were the ONE thing they had right in 06 for example. (PS2, Xbox and Gamecube I mean) They changed it and now it looks ridiculous. Those plays where Tebow scrambled are freaking hilarious. Don't they notice stuff like that? For God's sake put some effort in THE ONLY NFL GAME AVAILABLE you a-holes!!! They can't even get the players to move right!!! So glad I don't spend money on videogames anymore.

Agamemnon
06-10-2011, 02:38 AM
When are people going to stop wasting their money on this crappy franchise?

Doggcow
06-10-2011, 02:43 AM
When are people going to stop wasting their money on this crappy franchise?

I enjoy beating Raiders and Chargers and Chiefs fans outside of the games in real life.

It's enjoyable.

I get a few hundred hours of entertainment out of every installment. Whether it's an improvement or not, it's up to date.

I never expect any improvement other than new rosters. I'm fine with paying a matter of cents per hour of football entertainment though.

Agamemnon
06-10-2011, 03:03 AM
I enjoy beating Raiders and Chargers and Chiefs fans outside of the games in real life.

It's enjoyable.

I get a few hundred hours of entertainment out of every installment. Whether it's an improvement or not, it's up to date.

I never expect any improvement other than new rosters. I'm fine with paying a matter of cents per hour of football entertainment though.

Unfortunately that's why they never actually make it good. They count on peoples' love of the game to sell their half-ass product year after year after year. They're the only game in town and they take full advantage of the fact...

Flex Gunmetal
06-10-2011, 09:12 AM

It's enjoyable.

I bitch and moan as much as the next guy about madden churning out sht year after year, but I'm in your boat. Call me part of the problem but All Pro 2K can only hold my attention for so long. It's fun to remake the superbowl teams in that game tho.

El Guapo
06-10-2011, 10:13 AM
I'll pass (for the fifth year in a row). NCAA it is.

Doggcow
06-10-2011, 11:39 AM
I b**** and moan as much as the next guy about madden churning out sht year after year, but I'm in your boat. Call me part of the problem but All Pro 2K can only hold my attention for so long. It's fun to remake the superbowl teams in that game tho.

Yeah all pro was fun, but my "Denver Stallions" just didn't do it for me.