PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed: Revelations E3 Trailer...

Archer81
06-08-2011, 01:41 AM
<IFRAME height=349 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Wo6Q14vBB1c" frameBorder=0 width=560 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

:Broncos:

extralife
06-08-2011, 03:14 AM
Assassin's Creed: We Need A New Game Every Six Months To Keep Ubisoft Afloat

FireFly
06-08-2011, 05:52 AM
My fiance loved brotherhood - but they really need to slow down with these

LRtagger
06-08-2011, 06:37 AM
It doesn't come out until November....exactly a year after Brotherhood. ???

There's a new warfare game every 3 months and people eat that **** up.

Garcia Bronco
06-08-2011, 06:46 AM
This is a good series and I'll enjoy this one but it's time for a new character.

Archer81
06-08-2011, 08:42 AM
This is a good series and I'll enjoy this one but it's time for a new character.

This is the last time Ezio or Altair are going to be used. AC II, Brotherhood and Revelations are a trilogy fleshing out Ezio's story. AC: III will be more or less about Desmond.

LRtagger
06-08-2011, 11:34 AM
Gameplay narrated by a huge douchebag

<div style="background-color:#000000;width:520px;"><div style="padding:4px;"><embed src="http://media.mtvnservices.com/mgid:moses:video:gametrailers.com:715408" width="512" height="288" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" base="." flashVars=""></embed><p style="text-align:left;background-color:#FFFFFF;padding:4px;margin-top:4px;margin-bottom:0px;font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px;">Tags: <a href="http://www.gametrailers.com">GameTrailers.com</a>, <a href="http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-2011-assassins-creed/715408">E3 2011: Escape from Constantinople Walkthrough (Cam)</a>, <a href="http://pc.gametrailers.com/">PC Games</a>, <a href="http://ps3.gametrailers.com/">PlayStation 3</a>, <a href="http://xbox360.gametrailers.com/">Xbox 360</a></p></div></div>

Kaylore
06-08-2011, 12:13 PM

Bring back Altair! JK. I read in Game Informer this is supposed to wrap things up, if not the series then at least for Enzio.

Chris
06-08-2011, 01:26 PM
Pretty sure I saw altair's ghost in the background of the bit where ezio is being pushed off a ledge.

The first game was insanely repetitive but people loved the concept. The second game had a great story (dan brown level... not great literature), great setting / art direction, good acting and weak combat. I found myself not having to be stealthy at all because counters were so effective.

I've heard Brotherhood was good too so although they may be pumping these out the quality level is quite high.

The only thing that weirds me out is that I thought Constantinople was renamed Istanbul after the Seljuk conquest yet it's referred to by its old name in the game. We shall see. I have a lot of fun with these.

Los Broncos
06-08-2011, 01:32 PM
These games are cool and I played the second one.

But I dont have 100 hours to play through it.

Archer81
06-08-2011, 01:33 PM
Pretty sure I saw altair's ghost in the background of the bit where ezio is being pushed off a ledge.

The first game was insanely repetitive but people loved the concept. The second game had a great story (dan brown level... not great literature), great setting / art direction, good acting and weak combat. I found myself not having to be stealthy at all because counters were so effective.

I've heard Brotherhood was good too so although they may be pumping these out the quality level is quite high.

The only thing that weirds me out is that I thought Constantinople was renamed Istanbul after the Seljuk conquest yet it's referred to by its old name in the game. We shall see. I have a lot of fun with these.

People are Creatures of habit and have long memories. Muslims in the game will call it Istanbul. Orhodox, Greeks and others could call it Constantinople.

Either way we know where they are talking about.

Garcia Bronco
06-08-2011, 01:34 PM
This is the last time Ezio or Altair are going to be used. AC II, Brotherhood and Revelations are a trilogy fleshing out Ezio's story. AC: III will be more or less about Desmond.

I would like to see something before we get to Desmond...maybe during the American or French Revolution. But the way brotherhood ended...they kinda need to wrap up desmond too

Doggcow
06-08-2011, 01:56 PM
I beat the first one. Couldn't stand any more of the repetitive gameplay though.

Chris
06-08-2011, 02:02 PM
I would like to see something before we get to Desmond...maybe during the American or French Revolution. But the way brotherhood ended...they kinda need to wrap up desmond too

I think we'll have at least one more time period before we get to the present.

Kaylore
06-08-2011, 02:24 PM

This is consistent with my experience. I found the first had a really good story, good voice acting and good character development but the game play was arduous. The second you could literally get the entire town to attack you and just counter them to death. I am going to purchase Brotherhood once I finish up with Castlevania: LOS. :approve:

Chris
06-08-2011, 02:31 PM
I thought the ending of the second was one was pretty revelatory.

Kaylore
06-08-2011, 02:32 PM
I thought the ending of the second was one was pretty revelatory.

I did too, though I kind of figured it out after I unlocked the movie clip by finding all the glyphs. A buddy of mine hated the way they took it and refuses to play another game. I didn't mind it. To each his own, I guess.

Chris
06-08-2011, 02:34 PM
I did too, though I kind of figured it out after I unlocked the movie clip by finding all the glyphs. A buddy of mine hated the way they took it and refuses to play another game. I didn't mind it. To each his own, I guess.

Well if you were just in it for pure history aided by some familiar pseudo science... fair enough. I dug it... and I'm not generally into that sort of thing.

I youtubed the video ;) I'm not an achievement gamer though I did do most of what AC2 had to offer - very unusual for me.

Kaylore
06-08-2011, 02:37 PM
Yeah that was my take. I like they way they look at the historical aspect differently. The whole war within a war thing appeals to me. I'm not an achievement gamer per se, but I do like to unlock things and fancy myself a completionist of sorts. I have to have all the weapons, all the outfits, all the art, etc. I have all the outfits unlocked on Red Dead, for example. ;)

It's one of the reasons I buy games six months after they come out. The online FAQ's are more thorough and varied and allows me to get the help I need when I inevitably get stuck. The other reason is I like paying $30 and not $60.

extralife
06-08-2011, 04:28 PM
but I do like to unlock things and fancy myself a completionist of sorts.

plz die

you're ruining everything

Archer81
06-08-2011, 05:03 PM
Well if you were just in it for pure history aided by some familiar pseudo science... fair enough. I dug it... and I'm not generally into that sort of thing.

I youtubed the video ;) I'm not an achievement gamer though I did do most of what AC2 had to offer - very unusual for me.

i found the ending of AC II pretty interesting. Watching the hidden videoclip (I swear to God I hate code number cyphers...its a base 3 numeral system...dot...dot dot...dash...f you patient 16...f you...) was like listening to the inner monologue of Gaff-o.

Got a huge kick out of climbing around on famous monuments and getting inside some of them to unlock Altair's armor. Pretty awesome to be inside the Duomo.

Garcia Bronco
06-08-2011, 05:10 PM
i found the ending of AC II pretty interesting. Watching the hidden videoclip (I swear to God I hate code number cyphers...its a base 3 numeral system...dot...dot dot...dash...f you patient 16...f you...) was like listening to the inner monologue of Gaff-o.

Got a huge kick out of climbing around on famous monuments and getting inside some of them to unlock Altair's armor. Pretty awesome to be inside the Duomo.

So a few weeks ago I was talking about Florence with someone...and they were like.."So you've been there" I said no...and I don't need to go. LOL

Archer81
06-08-2011, 05:13 PM
So a few weeks ago I was talking about Florence with someone...and they were like.."So you've been there" I said no...and I don't need to go. LOL

LOL. I can imagine that conversation. Have you been? Naw, but I was hanging from scaffolding 1000 feet off the floor looking for a tomb once...

Chris
06-08-2011, 05:16 PM

I actually went about a month after I played the game and it was cool to compare. Some very recognisable stuff albeit a completely different layout. You'd be hard pressed to recreate the size of real Florence on current gen hardware.