PDA

View Full Version : Shanahan's new boss

baja
06-05-2011, 01:08 PM
What a tool Snyder is....

http://www.washingtoncitypaper.com/articles/40063/the-cranky-redskins-fans-guide-to-dan-snyder/

Inkana7
06-05-2011, 01:15 PM
where'd you discover the time machine to like 3 months ago?

baja
06-05-2011, 01:20 PM
where'd you discover the time machine to like 3 months ago?

Hey that's hot off the press in Mexico. ;D

Kaylore
06-05-2011, 01:28 PM
Seriously Baja, I'm surprised you haven't heard. Dan Snyder is actually trying to sue the writer of this article because of what he published. He's basically like Al Davis in that if anyone says something negative about the Redskins generally and him personally he cuts you off and you can't have any part of the organization. Tony Kornheiser who works in the DC area as said he has to bite his tongue because he knows who butters his bread.

Dan Snyder is a world class tool box. At least Shanahan is getting well paid to work for him.

baja
06-05-2011, 01:55 PM
Seriously Baja, I'm surprised you haven't heard. Dan Snyder is actually trying to sue the writer of this article because of what he published. He's basically like Al Davis in that if anyone says something negative about the Redskins generally and him personally he cuts you off and you can't have any part of the organization. Tony Kornheiser who works in the DC area as said he has to bite his tongue because he knows who butters his bread.

Dan Snyder is a world class tool box. At least Shanahan is getting well paid to work for him.

I haven't been following the NFL news much with the lock out and all. A friend emailed the article to me and I just posted it here, frankly I didn't even look at the date assuming in was current.

tsiguy96
06-05-2011, 02:03 PM
he is about to put this paper out of business with his lawsuit, atleast thats his goal. a senator recently called him out for this and is trying to make it illegal to attempt to bury smaller corporations with legal fees over ridiculous lawsuits like his.

baja
06-05-2011, 02:07 PM
At least our owner just can't remember where he parked his car so it could be worse.

How many owners in your opinion are worse than our own Pat Bowlen?

Pat Bowlen
06-05-2011, 03:42 PM
All of them.

And how the hell should I know where my car is parked? You think I parked it myself? Do I look like Dan Rooney to you?

SoCalBronco
06-05-2011, 07:54 PM

Perhaps 6 or 7 or so.

mkporter
06-05-2011, 08:05 PM
At least our owner just can't remember where he parked his car so it could be worse.

Most of them.

Dudeskey
06-05-2011, 08:22 PM
All of them.

And how the hell should I know where my car is parked? You think I parked it myself? Do I look like Dan Rooney to you?

Dan Rooney is your Chauffeur?