PDA

View Full Version : Could never figure out why.....

baja
05-31-2011, 11:23 PM
I have never figured out why people wash their hands after they take a piss.

I mean you are taking out a perfectly clean dick and AFTER you take a piss you wash your hands. Crazy!

You shake hands all day with people that have been digging in their ass only a few minutes before or think of all the slime balls that pushed that shopping cart before you did.

Me, I wash my hands before I pee, now that makes sense.

Should I start a poll?

Baba Booey
05-31-2011, 11:32 PM
Hand-washer master race, here.

It just became habit after a while.

DivineLegion
05-31-2011, 11:35 PM
Reminds me of a Joke I always hear from my Marine friends...

A Marine, and a Soldier walk up to a stall and take a piss. The Marine heads right for the door while the soldier walks up to the sink to wash his hands. As the Marine is steping through the door the soldier calls behind him and asks "Hey what sort of manners do they teach you in the Marines?" The Marine takes a step back and looks the soldier dead in the eye "In the Marine corps they teach us not piss on our hands, maybe you boys should learn how to aim."

misturanderson
05-31-2011, 11:59 PM
Necessary? Is it necessary for me to drink my own urine? No! But I do it anyway, cause it's sterile and I like the taste.

broncocalijohn
06-01-2011, 12:40 AM
Sorry Baja but that joke has been around. Strafen will now yell at you for not being original enough.

baja
06-01-2011, 05:43 AM
Sorry Baja but that joke has been around. Strafen will now yell at you for not being original enough.

Ha ha truth is I have always wondered that, never heard it mentioned before as a joke or otherwise.

Really doesn't it make more sense to wash your hands before you pee.

alkemical
06-01-2011, 06:16 AM
In some of the bars, most definitely my dick is the cleanest thing in there.

Beantown Bronco
06-01-2011, 07:36 AM
I mean you are taking out a perfectly clean dick

baja's clearly never met the women I've been with.....

strafen
06-01-2011, 07:46 AM
Sorry Baja but that joke has been around. Strafen will now yell at you for not being original enough.I give him a pass this time LOL

Traveler
06-01-2011, 08:06 AM
I have never figured out why people wash their hands after they take a piss.

I mean you are taking out a perfectly clean dick and AFTER you take a piss you wash your hands. Crazy!

You shake hands all day with people that have been digging in their ass only a few minutes before or think of all the slime balls that pushed that shopping cart before you did.

Me, I wash my hands before I pee, now that makes sense.

Should I start a poll?

I read something about a study done on this issue a couple of years ago. IIRC, it stated that because a majority of men don't wash their hands after they piss, on average men open a bathroom door over one hundred times a year after someone who didn't wash their hands.

Meaning, guys have actually touched a hundred different d!cks yearly. :flush:

Gross!Yikes!

underrated29
06-01-2011, 10:19 AM
I read something about a study done on this issue a couple of years ago. IIRC, it stated that because a majority of men don't wash their hands after they piss, on average men open a bathroom door over one hundred times a year after someone who didn't wash their hands.

Meaning, guys have actually touched a hundred different d!cks yearly. :flush:

Gross!Yikes!

I always use my feet or wait for someone to open it for me. If not the one singular pinky finger on the very top of the handle where few grab to pull the door open is my location of choice.

alkemical
06-01-2011, 10:20 AM
what, your dick doesn't open the door for you?

uncivilized!

bowtown
06-01-2011, 10:37 AM
<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/9JHLE7T_FEM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

gyldenlove
06-01-2011, 10:38 AM
Depending on which facilities you use, you should definitely wash up after doing your business, when a toilet flushes without the lid on it sends a veritable mushroom cloud of E.coli and other fecal bacteria into the air, incidentally this is why you should never have your toothbrush sitting next to the toilet.

Chris
06-01-2011, 10:39 AM
I always use my feet or wait for someone to open it for me. If not the one singular pinky finger on the very top of the handle where few grab to pull the door open is my location of choice.

I prefer the mission impossible door slide. I occasionally get decked in the forehead by a swinging door... but it's worth it.

bowtown
06-01-2011, 10:43 AM
Depending on which facilities you use, you should definitely wash up after doing your business, when a toilet flushes without the lid on it sends a veritable mushroom cloud of E.coli and other fecal bacteria into the air, incidentally this is why you should never have your toothbrush sitting next to the toilet.

Which is why I keep my toothbrush in the toilet:

1. Dampens any airborn fecal matter
2. Saves the pre-wet step.
3. Keeps my toilet smelling minty-fresh.

HILife
06-01-2011, 10:46 AM

I use a paper towel. So many people don't wash their hands.

Chris
06-01-2011, 10:46 AM
<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/3_rXZFSHknE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Traveler
06-01-2011, 10:52 AM
I use a paper towel. So many people don't wash their hands.

This!

OABB
06-01-2011, 10:56 AM
. the sink is dirty too, especially the cold and hot handles. I love when germ phobes talk about germs on the doors but never mention this.

I pretend wash if there are other people in the bathroom. otherwise, I don't even bother

baja
06-01-2011, 10:56 AM

That's a riot I thought I was the only guy that did that.

bowtown
06-01-2011, 10:59 AM
. the sink is dirty too, especially the cold and hot handles. I love when germ phobes talk about germs on the doors but never mention this.

I pretend wash if there are other people in the bathroom. otherwise, I don't even bother

http://sfol.wordpress.com/2009/05/23/sfol-53-no-one-washes-their-hands-after-going-to-the-bathroom-unless-there-is-someone-there-to-see-it/

MplsBronco
06-01-2011, 11:17 AM

Also, you should never use the hand blow-dryers because they pull all that fecal bacteria in the air and blow it directly onto your hands.

Chris
06-01-2011, 11:23 AM
At the end of the day none of this will hurt you. Welcome to America... the most germaphobic country on the planet!

Beantown Bronco
06-01-2011, 11:25 AM

This is starting to remind me of one of my favorite episodes of The League, where one of the guys invents the bathroom cubby and Ruxin has to eat the wedding cake that fell on the bathroom floor. Classic.

baja
06-01-2011, 11:26 AM
Also, you should never use the hand blow-dryers because they pull all that fecal bacteria in the air and blow it directly onto your hands.

I knew there was a reason I hated those things.

Chris
06-01-2011, 11:28 AM

Strangely like politicians and bankers.

baja
06-01-2011, 11:30 AM
This is starting to remind me of one of my favorite episodes of The League, where one of the guys invents the bathroom cubby and Ruxin has to eat the wedding cake that fell on the bathroom floor. Classic.

What i hate is those auto flush toilets you barely clear the rim and KA-BOOM WOOSH geting you ass washed rather you want it on not.

Besides I like to look at my creations before I send them on their way.

Tombstone RJ
06-01-2011, 11:34 AM
really, it's best to just not use a public bathroom, evah. Instead, just wear a good pair of ensures or a colostomy bag if you have the means...

baja
06-01-2011, 11:46 AM
Here in Cabo during the building boom of 2004 to 06 there were a lot of laborers brought in from rural parts of Mexico. Many of these guys had never seen a flush toilet in their lives. Well one morning I was at a restaurant downtown where I like to eat breakfast a couple of times a week. One morning I had to use the bathroom which has 1 stall and 1 urinal. So I stroll in to to see a little dude most likely from Oaxaca sitting, pants down to his ankles, reading a newspaper, taking a dump in the freggin urinal. LOL

Wish I had a camera for that one

Chris
06-01-2011, 12:00 PM
If you'd had a camera he would have cut your head off.

You should get a bidet Baja

http://www.poopreport.com/Images/Consumer/Content/Bidet/Images/colon_bidet.jpg

Can store burrs in darr too

http://www.vagabondish.com/wp-content/uploads/bidet-beer.jpg

Jason in LA
06-01-2011, 04:41 PM
Only reason to wash your hands is so you won't get funny looks. But in some bathrooms, I don't want to touch anything except for myself. I like bathrooms where you don't have to touch anything. No door, toilet flushes itself, sink comes on by itself. Perfect.

Jason in LA
06-01-2011, 04:44 PM

I believe Mythbusters proved this one to be false.