PDA

View Full Version : 2011 Broncos Country Hall Of Fame Card Set

White Dragon
05-31-2011, 11:44 AM
Any of you here that know me on the BCMB know that I've tried to do this before, but the sets were too large, and the cost too high to ever get it done. This time I was able to get them done and here it is.

Official BCMB Thread: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=184905

BC-HOF1 John Elway
BC-HOF2 Gary Zimmerman
BC-HOF3 Floyd Little
BC-HOF4 Shannon Sharpe

Hand numbered, limited to 500 total sets.

They can be purchased here: http://fusiontradingcards.ecrater.com/p/10772359/2011-denver-broncos-hall-of-fame-card

http://i720.photobucket.com/albums/ww206/WD_1983/IMG_0003.jpg

PRBronco
05-31-2011, 01:49 PM
These look awesome tbh. No offense meant to you White Dragon, but how does this look for legitimacy, Maners? I generally assume everyone on the internet wants to steal my mastercard number.

OBF1
05-31-2011, 01:53 PM
Until Randy Gradishar is enshrined in the Hall of fame, it will always be the hall of SHAME in my eyes.

KO5K
05-31-2011, 02:02 PM
These look awesome tbh. No offense meant to you White Dragon, but how does this look for legitimacy, Maners? I generally assume everyone on the internet wants to steal my mastercard number.

The guy is legit on BCMB and there are reviews on the website which you purchase them through and they are all positive.

PRBronco
05-31-2011, 02:06 PM
The guy is legit on BCMB and there are reviews on the website which you purchase them through and they are all positive.

Cool beans, I think I'll buy these when I get home :)

White Dragon
05-31-2011, 02:31 PM

I appreciate the endorsement.

I came here back in 2006 to post pictures of the Broncos, unfortunately that's also when my HD failed and I lost everything.

As you mentioned, I'm well respected over at the BCMB and figured I'd give a chance to those over here who don't go over there to get these.

broncosteven
05-31-2011, 02:53 PM
My Elway cards from the HOF are blue and have a number printed on them. I didn't even think to look for Floyd cards when I went last year. I did get a Standee and other stuff off the HOF website though.

White Dragon
05-31-2011, 03:02 PM
My Elway cards from the HOF are blue and have a number printed on them. I didn't even think to look for Floyd cards when I went last year. I did get a Standee and other stuff off the HOF website though.

These aren't from the HOF. They're custom designed by me. They're 'official' Broncos cards, with permission from the Broncos themselves I was able to get these made up.

broncosteven
05-31-2011, 07:10 PM
These aren't from the HOF. They're custom designed by me. They're 'official' Broncos cards, with permission from the Broncos themselves I was able to get these made up.

You did a nice job.

White Dragon
06-24-2011, 11:28 PM
Still have plenty left if anyone else is interested.