PDA

View Full Version : Top 20 Worst Teammates in NFL History

Gort
05-27-2011, 02:04 PM
5 with Broncos ties. d'oh!

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/712109-the-top-20-worst-teammates-in-nfl-history

Tombstone RJ
05-27-2011, 02:11 PM
Romo was at his best with the Broncos... I loved the fact that Romo was on the Bronco's defense...

Swedish Extrovert
05-27-2011, 02:22 PM
Wow, the writer of that article need to go back to High School freshman English.

jhns
05-27-2011, 02:25 PM
Wow, the writer of that article need to go back to High School freshman English.

Or reach high school as even 5 year olds can post on bleacher report. You mise well just link to posts from other forums...

OBF1
05-27-2011, 02:40 PM
Romo was one of the nicest players I have ever had the pleasure to meet. Never minded talking about the game, certain plays and ALWAYS signed autographs for the fans.... Julie made sure of it. The guy did nothing but win and made others around him better.

Personally I can not blame him for knocking the living bejesus out of a raider player... even if he was a team mate.

DomCasual
05-27-2011, 02:54 PM
Bleacher Report is awful.

Put Dale Carter on that list. Talk about a cancer - my all-time least favorite Bronco.

Doggcow
05-27-2011, 02:58 PM
OMFG Simeon Rice. Forgot about him

LonghornBronco
05-27-2011, 03:14 PM
two words "Eddie Kennison"

cutthemdown
05-27-2011, 10:12 PM
Romonowksi was a great Bronco IMO. So he took some roids, spit on JJ stokes and was an all around asshole. He was our asshole and since he's been gone Broncos have been crap at the SSL spot. I hope Miller changes that.

cutthemdown
05-27-2011, 10:14 PM
Romo was one of the nicest players I have ever had the pleasure to meet. Never minded talking about the game, certain plays and ALWAYS signed autographs for the fans.... Julie made sure of it. The guy did nothing but win and made others around him better.

Personally I can not blame him for knocking the living bejesus out of a raider player... even if he was a team mate.

Romo gets a bad rap because Sharpe decided to call him out. Because Sharpe the more popular Bronco the fans sort of turned on him. Then he went to Oakland, hurt Sharpe, and the that was it for Broncos fans. He always plays hard, he cared more about winning then any other Bronco player other then ELway, always was good to fans, and I doubt is the evil player media makes him out to be.

Man we could use a Romo right about now to toughen this place up.

BroncoMan4ever
05-27-2011, 10:38 PM
Romo was at his best with the Broncos... I loved the fact that Romo was on the Bronco's defense...

this team has needed an intimidator like Romo since Shanahan let him go.

give me a dude on this team with a bad attitude who is going to punish every person he hits who lives and breathes only football and i will be extremely happy

BroncoMan4ever
05-27-2011, 10:39 PM
Romonowksi was a great Bronco IMO. So he took some roids, spit on JJ stokes and was an all around a-hole. He was our a-hole and since he's been gone Broncos have been crap at the SSL spot. I hope Miller changes that.

i don't care what he took. even though he admitted he was trying to give himself the edge in supplements he was never once caught for using anything banned.

Crushaholic
05-27-2011, 11:48 PM
Travis Henry will always be a Titan, to me. Therefore, he doesn't count on the Broncos list...;D

I didn't even have to open the link to predict that Brandon Marshall was going to be on the list. I'm so glad that he's Miami's problem...:thumbs:

cutthemdown
05-28-2011, 12:52 AM
Travis Henry will always be a Titan, to me. Therefore, he doesn't count on the Broncos list...;D

I didn't even have to open the link to predict that Brandon Marshall was going to be on the list. I'm so glad that he's Miami's problem...:thumbs:

I thought he played for the bills first?

cutthemdown
05-28-2011, 12:56 AM
I loved Romo's play. I still say he had a lot to do with Kordell throwing that pic in the championship game. Aldridge I believe got the pick, but Romo had been getting in Kordells head prior to him inexplicably throwing the ball when Bettis had been killing us.

briane
05-28-2011, 08:38 AM
Or reach high school as even 5 year olds can post on bleacher report. You mise well just link to posts from other forums...

Yeah, I think that was a assignment in my daughters 4th grade P.E. class.

THE719!
05-28-2011, 08:47 AM
honestly some of those names I think he just threw in there.....

Rausch 2.0
05-28-2011, 08:58 AM
two words "Eddie Kennison"

Ever meet him?

I have.

Tubby, short, fairly drunk german guy with a huge goatee comes up and asks a few questions during his break during a local photo/pub op.

He was honest and never once did I think he was BS'ing me.

In fact, he looked kinda' small and geeky with braces. Not what I expected.

About playing in Denver:" I had some personal stuff I had to work out. I just needed some time. I guess they weren't ok with that."

He talked about his situation and I think his emotions got the best of him and he overreacted in Denver. I think he knows that.

On the upcoming game (vs. the Raiders, under DV): Every game is a must win. There really isn't more emphasis put on this division game over next week vs. (NFC opponent I can't recall.) It's about winning every week."

This I never agreed with. IMHO you ALWAYS start with the division and work your way out. Division games ALWAYS count as two games. Win or lose, they push you foreward or back.

Never got that about DV.

I know I'll never sell this to any Denver fan but there's just something you can sense about people after being around them. Kennison is just a good guy. He is.

Perhaps not the smartest or most mature, but I think he's a good person who just never was able to compartmentalize the NFL the way the modern player needs to.

LRtagger
05-28-2011, 07:12 PM
Two more incidents occurred during the 1997 season while he played for the Broncos: In the first, he was fined $20,000 after a helmet-to-helmet hit on Kerry Collins that resulted in a broken jaw for Collins.

I was at this game :sunshine:

Hogan11
05-28-2011, 07:18 PM
Nearly every self-promoting showman and diva in the league is on that list...

Whadda surprise that is ::)