PDA

View Full Version : Tebow in Madden 12

Broncos4Life
05-26-2011, 09:06 PM
http://media.operationsports.com/shots/400/16073.jpg

Looks good. With all the additions coming to franchise mode this game looks pretty legit.

theStifmeister
05-26-2011, 09:18 PM
I hope Richard Quinn is lining up to run a route

Conklin
05-26-2011, 09:21 PM
Good to see Harris isn't hurt already and still playing RT

BroncoBuff
05-26-2011, 11:21 PM
http://media.operationsports.com/shots/400/16073.jpg

Even more strange ... who is the guy in the foreground whose name starts "CO..." and number starts with an 8 ?

Dan Coates?

That's weird.

Requiem
05-27-2011, 01:16 AM
Ben Coates. Josh got him out of retirement before he got canned. Can't wait to see Ben Coates at TE!

Doggcow
05-27-2011, 01:27 AM
Even more strange ... who is the guy in the foreground whose name starts "CO..." and number starts with an 8 ?

Dan Coates?

That's weird.

Nice catch.

Vegas_Bronco
05-27-2011, 01:34 AM
Fail...Tebow never points a finger. Halo Tebo...savin grace.

DivineLegion
05-27-2011, 02:02 AM
Why is he pointing up? It looks like he is pointing at the crowd not the DB.

Baba Booey
05-27-2011, 02:18 AM
Here's hoping that this version isn't a glorified roster update. From what I've been hearing about franchise mode (which I play the most, by far, of any in the game) it looks legit.

UberBroncoMan
05-27-2011, 03:26 AM

He's pointing to the Almighty Father.

DivineLegion
05-27-2011, 03:37 AM
He's pointing to the Almighty Father.

Oh, so you mean he is pointing to the press box where John is looking on in approval. Clever Madden game designers.

FireFly
05-27-2011, 04:20 AM
Where are people hearing things about franchise mode?

DemonEagles
05-27-2011, 06:00 AM
**** E.A. didn't even listen to my input... WHERE ARE TEBOW'S FLAMES?

DemonEagles
05-27-2011, 06:06 AM
New screen shots from the "Last Boy Scout Mode"

TheElusiveKyleOrton
05-27-2011, 06:28 AM

He can't read the defense lol!

For those who are sarcasm impaired, im kidding.

schaaf
05-27-2011, 06:30 AM
I can't wait to play with him while he's rated a 75

TheReverend
05-27-2011, 07:00 AM
Where are people hearing things about franchise mode?

This ^

Haven't bought or played one since 2005, but if it's supposed to great...

BroncoBuff
05-27-2011, 07:28 AM
I'm definitely not a gamer, but I always beat my nephews and another guy - gamers every one - at Madden. Easy, I just chose the 1998 Denver Broncos and ran Terrell on every play. That and throw blitzes on defense, every down. Not a genius strategy I know, but they were always bewildered how a Donkey-Kong flunkout like me suddenly became unbeatable on Madden :~ohyah!:

Man-Goblin
05-27-2011, 07:58 AM
New screen shots from the "Last Boy Scout Mode"
http://www.orangemane.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=28595&stc=1&d=1306498007

Nice, but Tebow prefers the shotgun.

ChampBailey24
05-27-2011, 08:10 AM
here's a link to the new parts of franchise mode. it looks amazing, and ive really hated franchise mode the last half decade. there's also a youtube video showing a list of new features.
http://www.g4tv.com/games/xbox-360/65002/madden-nfl-12/articles/74520/madden-nfl-12-franchise-mode-preview/

Cmac821
05-27-2011, 08:29 AM
Why can't I buy a $10 roster update instead of spending $60 on this game?

TheElusiveKyleOrton
05-27-2011, 08:32 AM

You really don't know the answer to that question?

DBruleU
05-27-2011, 08:34 AM

Last years game sucked. You're going to want this years game with the overhaul they made to Franchise mode.

Broncos4Life
05-27-2011, 10:49 AM
Been going this site for years for Madden info:
http://www.operationsports.com/forums/madden-nfl-football/

Bronco Boy
05-27-2011, 03:27 PM
Last years game sucked. You're going to want this years game with the overhaul they made to Franchise mode.

So the fact that last year's game sucked should compel people to buy this year's game? That is some strange logic.

yerner
05-27-2011, 04:36 PM
Here's hoping that this version isn't a glorified roster update. From what I've been hearing about franchise mode (which I play the most, by far, of any in the game) it looks legit.

It will be better but I've read the new lead developer has a three year plan to hire more programmers and overhall the entire game. Hopefully it works.

DBruleU
05-27-2011, 09:54 PM
So the fact that last year's game sucked should compel people to buy this year's game? That is some strange logic.

Um, yes. That tends to go with most games dude. If they improve a game, significantly it seems in this case, i would be more compelled to buy it. Not sure where the logic fail is. In fact, Madden has been pretty crap for some time now. I have been waiting for them to incorporate the Head Coach series stuff into Franchise mode, which they did this year, which automatically makes it a leap and a bound better than last years title.

Bronco Boy
05-28-2011, 01:39 AM
Um, yes. That tends to go with most games dude. If they improve a game, significantly it seems in this case, i would be more compelled to buy it. Not sure where the logic fail is. In fact, Madden has been pretty crap for some time now. I have been waiting for them to incorporate the Head Coach series stuff into Franchise mode, which they did this year, which automatically makes it a leap and a bound better than last years title.

I don't know, when I go to Taco Bell and get a couple bad burritos, I just stop going there. They may promise that the new burrito is way better, but why should I believe them? They lost my trust with all those past empty burrito promises.

DemonEagles
05-28-2011, 08:41 AM
quit comparing apples to burritos

brncs_fan
05-28-2011, 09:36 AM
I don't know, when I go to Taco Bell and get a couple bad burritos, I just stop going there. They may promise that the new burrito is way better, but why should I believe them? They lost my trust with all those past empty burrito promises.

It's almost like men never really grow up. I was actually discussing video games and taco bell with a 14 yo student the other day.

Weird.

DBruleU
05-28-2011, 11:43 AM

While I agree with you that past burritos have been pretty bad, and last years was no exception, what I have seen so far for this years burrito, they added some great new shredded beef to it. Like always, I'll rent the burrito first before deciding.

maher_tyler
05-28-2011, 07:09 PM
It's the same story, different year! Every year the game is suppose to be way better than the year before. I only find out that there's a new glitch and that the computer players (aka computer AI) is still dumb as hell and can't figure out when a guy is picking the same 3-4-5 plays the whole game. Not sure if anyone else has realized but when i run the ball or try to start moving my guy with the left analog stick, the guy jukes..like WTF?? I have a nice hole to run through but when i move my left stick, he hesitates or jukes..i get a small gain or get tackled for a loss...****in irritating!! I honestly thought Madden on PS2 was better...running the ball was so much easier..my guy only juked when i hit L1 or R1...

Broncos4Life
05-28-2011, 10:30 PM
It's the same story, different year! Every year the game is suppose to be way better than the year before. I only find out that there's a new glitch and that the computer players (aka computer AI) is still dumb as hell and can't figure out when a guy is picking the same 3-4-5 plays the whole game. Not sure if anyone else has realized but when i run the ball or try to start moving my guy with the left analog stick, the guy jukes..like WTF?? I have a nice hole to run through but when i move my left stick, he hesitates or jukes..i get a small gain or get tackled for a loss...****in irritating!! I honestly thought Madden on PS2 was better...running the ball was so much easier..my guy only juked when i hit L1 or R1...

I agree on the run game. PS2 madden 07 was just so much more fun. I really felt like I could D up with anyone. I won so many online games that year as well. The past few years the D has been garbage. Nobody runs the ball anymore. I've played 15 games online and barely a 3rd of those people run the ball. Last guy I played ran 6 times for 6 yards and passed over 30 times for over 400 yds. Thing is I can almost do the same consistantly to my opponents. I do like to run the ball though. I can tell most people aren't ready for it because the constantly line up against me with pass D....

Broncos4Life
06-02-2011, 10:03 PM
Found out some info for this dynamic proformance that is being introduced this year. Not only does it effect a players proformance game to game, it also effects proformance in game and influences the whole team. This is some good news for those of us hardcore offline franchise guys who have gotten tired of the repetitiveness of seasons past. Maybe now this will capture the any given Sunday feeling of the NFL.

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/117/1172066p1.html

Smilin Assassin
06-03-2011, 11:38 AM
I agree on the run game. PS2 madden 07 was just so much more fun. I really felt like I could D up with anyone. I won so many online games that year as well. The past few years the D has been garbage. Nobody runs the ball anymore. I've played 15 games online and barely a 3rd of those people run the ball. Last guy I played ran 6 times for 6 yards and passed over 30 times for over 400 yds. Thing is I can almost do the same consistantly to my opponents. I do like to run the ball though. I can tell most people aren't ready for it because the constantly line up against me with pass D....

"Running game is bad...bad....yeah, definately bad..."