Rather have Paea than Austin.

Rudolph I would love, though.

backup qb
04-29-2011, 10:33 AM
I wouldn't mind Paea either.

Chris
04-29-2011, 10:36 AM
Love it. I'd rather have Paea though.

And according to them Rahim Moore drops to the 3rd.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
04-29-2011, 10:38 AM
I'd rather have Paea and Austin than Paea/Austin and Rudolph.

I'd rather have Paea than Austin.

I'd rather have Austin than nothing.

Chris
04-29-2011, 10:45 AM

So what you're saying is you like Kyle Rudolph....

Popcorn Sutton
04-29-2011, 10:51 AM
Paea and Austin would be killer!!

Dedhed
04-29-2011, 10:54 AM
Rather have Paea than Austin.

Rudolph I would love, though.

I would love a Paea/Rudolph 2nd round.

I'm not an Austin fan at all. I like both Paea and Jarvis Jenkins better.

Requiem
04-29-2011, 10:55 AM
Yeah, just what this team needs.

A guy who didn't play football last year, and a tight end who has missed 10-11 games in two years because he is never healthy.

Some of you guys are just ****ing morons and never learn.

Agamemnon
04-29-2011, 10:55 AM

It's definitely a possibility. Our d-line certainly needs more than one good prospect.

Dedhed
04-29-2011, 10:56 AM
Meh. I don't like the idea of having multiple rookies at the same position. If we picked up an extra pick or two i can see it, but it smacks of Shanahan's need drafting to me.

Dedhed
04-29-2011, 10:59 AM

I'd rather have Jenkins than Austin.

I'd rather have Aaron Williams than Austin.

I'd rather have Rudolph than a QB.

tsiguy96
04-29-2011, 10:59 AM
Meh. I don't like the idea of having multiple rookies at the same position. If we picked up an extra pick or two i can see it, but it smacks of Shanahan's need drafting to me.

yea, but given the state of DL and the guys currently under contract, id just as well draft as many DL as i could and hope one works out. if they do, wed have ayers, *DL, vickerson, doom. not too shabby, depending on dooms run defense.

Agamemnon
04-29-2011, 11:04 AM

Drafting well, especially for a bad team, is about need and BPA. Not one or the other. DT is our greatest need at the moment so if there are DTs that have the right value at our picks there's no reason to not take two DTs.

TheReverend
04-29-2011, 11:04 AM
As long as it's not Moore or Rudolph, I'm good.

I hope they're taking hard looks at Austin, Paea, Dowling, Harris, Bowers and even Marcus Cannon

NFLBRONCO
04-29-2011, 11:08 AM
We b****ed about our DL forever lets' trade down once and grab DL DL in round 2. In 3rd round TAIWAN JONES RB (FAST)

Dedhed
04-29-2011, 11:09 AM
id just as well draft as many DL as i could and hope one works out.

So throw crap against a wall and hope a little of it sticks? Sounds exactly like Shanahan in 2003.

We still have FA out there, and we're far better served by spreading the draft picks around to a number of areas.

tsiguy96
04-29-2011, 11:10 AM
So throw crap against a wall and hope a little of it sticks? Sounds exactly like Shanahan in 2003.

We still have FA out there, and we're far better served by spreading the draft picks around to a number of areas.

if they are BPA, like fox said he is sticking to for the rest of the draft, why not take them?

Requiem
04-29-2011, 11:12 AM
Bowers has a degenerative knee condition, failed the Broncos physical and you want him?

You also want a guy who starts chemotherapy in a few days in the second round?

****ing insane. People are ****ed. so ****ed. end world 2012.

TheReverend
04-29-2011, 11:13 AM
if they are BPA, like fox said he is sticking to for the rest of the draft, why not take them?

That's an ENTIRELY different statement than what he was responding to:

yea, but given the state of DL and the guys currently under contract, id just as well draft as many DL as i could and hope one works out. if they do, wed have ayers, *DL, vickerson, doom. not too shabby, depending on dooms run defense.

Dedhed
04-29-2011, 11:13 AM
Drafting well, especially for a bad team, is about need and BPA. Not one or the other. DT is our greatest need at the moment so if there are DTs that have the right value at our picks there's no reason to not take two DTs.

I agree it's a mix, although not a 50/50 mix. I would say a far better model would be 80/20 with BPA being the 80%.

I wouldn't have a huge problem with 2 DTs in the 2nd if those are the guys you have graded as the BPA at those spots, but I'm skeptical that would be the case.

I just hope we take Paea over Austin at #36. If Austin is still around at the next pick I could stomach it.

Requiem
04-29-2011, 11:14 AM
Let's try to stay away from second round picks who ****ing have injury concerns or just suck.

Toviessi, one handed watts, **** there are tons of other turds in there. Who was that one ****ty linebacker we drafted in the second and he busted? Fuc k Em

Requiem
04-29-2011, 11:14 AM
No way iin Hell is a guy who didn't even play college football last year #36 on our god damn board. No ****in 'way. No Way is he higher!!!!

Dedhed
04-29-2011, 11:15 AM
If that were the case I would agree, but I don't think it will be.

TheReverend
04-29-2011, 11:15 AM
Bowers has a degenerative knee condition, failed the Broncos physical and you want him?

You also want a guy who starts chemotherapy in a few days in the second round?

****ing insane. People are ****ed. so ****ed. end world 2012.

Haha, yeah Bower's knee condition doesn't scare me if he stays at it in the gym and builds muscle around it.

Cannon I'm a lot more wary of but he's a REALLY talented kid that could solidify the OL for a decade. So like I said, I'd be taking a hard look at him and talking that over with the medical staff (though if I ran Denver I'd probably have a new medical staff with a better background than these buffoons by now)

TheReverend
04-29-2011, 11:17 AM
No way iin Hell is a guy who didn't even play college football last year #36 on our god damn board. No ****in 'way. No Way is he higher!!!!

Robert Quinn (medicine woman) and his missed time and his brain tumor are about to collect a nice paycheck

NFLBRONCO
Let's try to stay away from second round picks who ****ing have injury concerns or just suck.

Toviessi, one handed watts, **** there are tons of other turds in there. Who was that one ****ty linebacker we drafted in the second and he busted? Fuc k Em

No doubt

Requiem
God damn it is deja vu. Some of you guys would have dreafted Terri Schaivo to play OL and protect Cutler's blindside. F'CUck you!

Requiem
04-29-2011, 11:18 AM
Robert Quinn (medicine woman) and his missed time and his brain tumor are about to collect a nice paycheck

Damn, wish I was that fortunate.

Bust loser just likie his brother on our team. He's a phag.

TheReverend
04-29-2011, 11:20 AM
Have you slept yet, Req?

Seem drunk like last year

Requiem
04-29-2011, 11:31 AM
Have you slept yet, Req?

Seem drunk like last year

I was WAY DRUNK last year.

This year for the draft, I was just chillin'.

After our selection, got together with a group of about 10-12 friends and we did about a 15-20 mile bike adventure at night. Picked up some great crap people were leaving behind as they move, and just enjoyed the weather.

The bike ride probably got me back to the normal for the day, as I ate a half a box of cheese its, probably 30 pizza rolls, an orange, 3 granola bars, some raviolli and some other stuff last night too.

I took a deuce this morning that ripped my sphicnter off.

i4jelway7
04-29-2011, 12:07 PM

A guy who didn't play football last year, and a tight end who has missed 10-11 games in two years because he is never healthy.

REP because it's so true

cutthemdown
04-29-2011, 12:10 PM
That would make me a happy boy. Rudolph is a player i have been calling for all yr long. He got injured senior yr but doesn't matter, hes a stud. Had he played senior year hes already drafted by now in the first round.

Dexter
04-29-2011, 12:13 PM

Don't be afraid, just tell us how you really feel. Hilarious!

Requiem
04-29-2011, 12:14 PM
That would make me a happy boy. Rudolph is a player i have been calling for all yr long. He got injured senior yr but doesn't matter, hes a stud. Had he played senior year hes already drafted by now in the first round.

His injury was insanely serious, and he probably isn't even 100%.

FWIW, he didn't play 3 games of his junior year and 7 of his senior year. Missing almost half of his eligible time.

Not what we need.

Bronco Yoda
04-29-2011, 12:59 PM
We're in a great position to trade down this round.

HooptyHoops
04-29-2011, 01:33 PM
We're in a great position to trade down this round.

Exactly, take Pea or Austin at 36 and then trade down to get another 3rd or 4th pick! We need some more draft picks, as we have a ton of holes!

BowlenBall
04-29-2011, 02:10 PM

found poetry....

Captain 'Dre
04-29-2011, 04:51 PM

Sounds like you could use some noogies! Ha!

The Moops
04-29-2011, 07:47 PM
I've come to believe that mock drafts are for pure entertainment and not to be taken the least bit seriously. It's the equivalent of reading an article in US magazine.

SI's Don Banks, for example, does a different mock draft every week leading up to the draft.

His final pre-draft mock, his 6.0, netted 5 correct picks, 27 wrong ones.

Just stop it.

Requiem
04-30-2011, 04:31 AM
I did twice as good as him. OWNED.