PDA

View Full Version : 2011 1st-Rd reaches?

Cito Pelon
04-29-2011, 09:11 AM
Julio Jones? ATL gave up a TON to move up. Unprecedented amount of picks to move up for a WR.

JJ Watt to Houston at 11? Are they going 3-4?

How about Christian Ponder to Minny at 12? Two throwing-arm surgeries the past 2 yrs.

Ryan Kerrigan to Washington at 16? For a 3-4 Defense?

Liuget to San Diego at 18? For a 3-4 Defense?

Amukamara to the NYG's at 19 over Jimmy Smith?

OT Carpenter at 25 to Seattle?

schaaf
04-29-2011, 09:12 AM
Locker, Ponder, and Carpenter surprised the **** out of me

Tombstone RJ
04-29-2011, 09:13 AM
at least the Broncos aren't on your list...

Rohirrim
Prince was the steal of the first round, IMO. The Julio trade was totally nuts. The Ponder pick goes down (IMO) as the stupidest pick of the first round.

If Mock was still around, he'd be going postal.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
Locker, I get. he was going to go two picks later to Washington, I think.

Ponder was a big reach.

Carpenter was the biggest reach of the draft. Dumb dumb dumb. Third round grade and you take him in the late first? Pfft.

Atlanta is a couple players away, and giving Matt Ryan a pretty significant weapon is a good move when you're coming off a 13-3 season and a first round bye.

It would have been stupid to trade all those picks to move up and get a quarterback. Ahem.

Cito Pelon
04-29-2011, 09:15 AM
Locker, Ponder, and Carpenter surprised the **** out of me

I thought Locker was the most NFL-ready, myself. I bet Washington thought so also, hence the trade down from #10 when they could have had Gabbert or Ponder.

Tombstone RJ
04-29-2011, 09:16 AM
If I was gonna reach on a QB (If I was Minny) it would be Mallet.

Tombstone RJ
04-29-2011, 09:17 AM
I wonder if Shanny will take Kaepernick or Mallett.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
04-29-2011, 09:19 AM
I wonder if Shanny will take Kaepernick or Mallett.

If he takes a QB, I think it'll be Kaepernick. Shanny tends to like quarterbacks with at least an ounce of mobility.

Rohirrim
04-29-2011, 09:19 AM
I could at least understand the Carpenter reach. They've got Marshawn Lynch and their run blocking sucks. Carpenter's forte is run blocking, and he's very good at it. Ponder basically sucks. I doubt he's in the league in two years. Total crap pick. No excuse.

Kaylore
04-29-2011, 09:20 AM
Every QB was a reach. Carpenter too.

Cito Pelon
04-29-2011, 09:20 AM
Prince was the steal of the first round, IMO. The Julio trade was totally nuts. The Ponder pick goes down (IMO) as the stupidest pick of the first round.

If Mock was still around, he'd be going postal.

I thought Jimmy Smith was the better CB over Prince. The Julio thing, totally nuts, agreed. Swapping 1st's in 2011, a 2nd and a 4th in 2011, and a 2012 1st and 4th, I believe. WOW, unbelievable amount of picks for a WR.

Ponder? 12th? Please.

Tombstone RJ
04-29-2011, 09:21 AM
If he takes a QB, I think it'll be Kaepernick. Shanny tends to like quarterbacks with at least an ounce of mobility.

yah, Brian Griese could really move around... I keed because I care...

Rohirrim
04-29-2011, 09:24 AM
I thought Jimmy Smith was the better CB over Prince. The Julio thing, totally nuts, agreed. Swapping 1st's in 2011, a 2nd and a 4th in 2011, and a 2012 1st and 4th, I believe. WOW, unbelievable amount of picks for a WR.

Ponder? 12th? Please.

Smith has baggage, though.

Cito Pelon
04-29-2011, 09:25 AM
Locker, I get. he was going to go two picks later to Washington, I think.
Ponder was a big reach.

Carpenter was the biggest reach of the draft. Dumb dumb dumb. Third round grade and you take him in the late first? Pfft.

Atlanta is a couple players away, and giving Matt Ryan a pretty significant weapon is a good move when you're coming off a 13-3 season and a first round bye.

It would have been stupid to trade all those picks to move up and get a quarterback. Ahem.

That was the impression I got also.

Rohirrim
04-29-2011, 09:26 AM
Every QB was a reach. Carpenter too.

Imagine what would have happened on the Mane if Watermock was still around and the Vikes took Ponder! :rofl:

Dedhed
04-29-2011, 09:30 AM
Julio Jones? ATL gave up a TON to move up. Unprecedented amount of picks to move up for a WR.

How about Christian Ponder to Minny at 12? Two throwing-arm surgeries the past 2 yrs.

I agree on Watt, Ponder, Kerrigan, and Liuget, but Atlanta is making a push for a Title right now, so I think it makes sense to get a dynamic player who could put you over the top.

Amukamara was a steal at 19, and is a better prospect than Smith. I think Carpenter is equal to the value at #25.

Kerrigan is a terrible pick to me for the Skins. Liuget in a 3-4 is an awkward pick, and I'm extremely excited the Chargers went with him instead of Cam Jordan who I think would have been a beast fr them.

Ponder makes no sense. They easily could have gotten him at #43, and at the very least could have moved back. Must not have gotten any offers, but it's still a panic pick by the Vikes.

Smiling Assassin27
04-29-2011, 09:31 AM

hey, brian was a fleet footed gazelle.

sincerely

steve beuerlein, danny kannell, and gus frerrotte

That One Guy
04-29-2011, 09:34 AM
I agree on Watt, Ponder, Kerrigan, and Liuget, but Atlanta is making a push for a Title right now, so I think it makes sense to get a dynamic player who could put you over the top.

Amukamara was a steal at 19, and is a better prospect than Smith. I think Carpenter is equal to the value at #25.

Kerrigan is a terrible pick to me for the Skins. Liuget in a 3-4 is an awkward pick, and I'm extremely excited the Chargers went with him instead of Cam Jordan who I think would have been a beast fr them.

Ponder makes no sense. They easily could have gotten him at #43, and at the very least could have moved back. Must not have gotten any offers, but it's still a panic pick by the Vikes.

I read where one of the head guys for Minny said they basically were worried that if they didn't pick him there, they might not get a QB and they needed a QB. So not only was it a panic pick, it sounds like one they're going to try and rely on. Terrible logic.

Chris
04-29-2011, 09:36 AM
It was a fun first round.

Hercules Rockefeller
04-29-2011, 09:37 AM
Wasn't a fan of the TT pick at the time last year and I still don't know what the future holds for him at QB, but damn, there isn't a QB this year I'd trade him for.

Locker @8
Ponder @12

WTF are teams thinking?

TheElusiveKyleOrton
04-29-2011, 09:38 AM

Compared to Mallett, Griese was Vince ****ing Young.

bronco militia
04-29-2011, 09:39 AM
hey, brian was a fleet footed gazelle.

sincerely

steve beuerlein, danny kannell, and gus frerrotte

WORD....

TheReverend
04-29-2011, 09:41 AM

Dimitroff was thinking they're on the verge and wanted to get their mitts on one big impact player to try and push them over the edge. JJ was their guy.

JJ Watt is a 290 lb end. Him opposite Super Mario is going to be awesome. Great fit!

Ponder was my fav QB in the draft.

He's Ware's size and speed bro (a LITTLE bigger and a LITTLE slower, both insignificant amounts)... he's got the perfect measurables for a 3-4 rush LB. Between him and Orakpo, Shanahan has a homerun combo for sure.

Great skill set for a 5 tech. That's gonna be an intimidating DL with Castillo on one end and Liuget on the other. Those 5 techs may even rival AZ's.

Prince has way less questions and will be a pick machine behind the Giants pressure system. He's a gambler so he'll surrender some really big plays, but with a guy like Rolle to clean up after him and Aaron Ross on the other side, it's gonna be a GREAT fit for NYG. DROY potential.

Carpenter is a bad ass. He's my 3rd favorite OT in the draft. When we did the OM mock draft I could not believe he was still available for my 3rd round pick (Took Miller in the first, Ponder in the second, and Carpenter in the third :) )

In red.

jhns
04-29-2011, 09:41 AM
Prince was the steal of the first round, IMO.

I was almost hoping we would trade up for him as he fell. He is NFL ready and will shut down his side of the field. I was really surprised at how far he fell. The poster claiming Smith is better, didn't watch them play. I have no idea how you could think that.

Cito Pelon
04-29-2011, 09:49 AM
Smith has baggage, though.

Jimmy Smith's trbls were a couple years ago, though. But you never know, where there's smoke there's always a fire. Baltimore snagged him, I hope he's a bust.

Cito Pelon
04-29-2011, 10:09 AM
In red.

Julio Jones - way too much cost

JJ Watt - too slow to be a passrusher, only a solid DE, drafted too high

Kerrigan as a 3-4 OLB? Maybe, we'll see

Liuget as a 5-tech? Doubtful, but we'll see

Amukamara? DROY? Please

Carpenter? If you say so, that's fine with me

Agamemnon
04-29-2011, 10:17 AM

Watt can play DE or DT in a 4-3. I do think it's a reach seeing as he doesn't really project to be an elite pass rusher, but he fits in a 4-3 defense fine.

JDB7821
04-29-2011, 10:27 AM

Amukamara? DROY? Please

The only thing I'm apprehensive about with Julio is that I wanted AJ Green if we were going to make such a bold move. That said, Dimitroff said in an interview that moving up to 4 would have almost literally taken our entire draft and the future picks. So, I'm happy about getting Julio since he fits in with our physical style of running the ball and has tremendous blocking skills. We just have to make sure he learns quickly from Roddy and makes an immediate impact.

Drek
04-29-2011, 10:30 AM
Watt can play DE or DT in a 4-3. I do think it's a reach seeing as he doesn't really project to be an elite pass rusher, but he fits in a 4-3 defense fine.

Houston hired Wade Phillips as their DC. They are almost definitely changing to a 3-4 front. Watt is a perfect 5 tech.

TheReverend
04-29-2011, 10:33 AM

I agree. I wouldn't have done it, but I can see their POV. They expect to finish next year as a deep playoff team selecting at the bottom of the draft. If they execute, it'll be a win on the "value chart". I still think it's a loss to miss out 4 extra targets to provide depth to the ball club, but whatever.

Pass rushing isn't always about speed... that's just one way to get to the QB man.

"Pass rush: Relentless rushing the passer in obvious passing situations whether lined up inside or outside. Gets extra attention from opponents. Most dangerous when anticipating the snap and swimming over guards/centers inside. Spins off blocks to get outside after initial contact or pushes through doubles inside. Gets his hands into throwing lanes, using his height and length to knock down or affect passes. Nimble feet allow him to twist inside. Bounces back after initial contact, keeps his balance to find the ballcarrier. Knocks tight end off route before making his rush. Often lined up outside the tackle, can bull-rush and get corner at times against college right tackles but needs to continue improving his flexibility to beat NFL blockers. "

"Faster than any of the first-round end prospects who ran in Indy other than Quinn (4.62). It was impressive enough to draw 23 scouts to Purdue's pro day, where Kerrigan went through end and linebacker drills as some 3-4 teams are giving him a stronger look. He's already an excellent pass rusher with a nose for creating turnovers. Kerrigan leaves Purdue with 33?? sacks, 57 tackles for loss and a Big Ten-record 14 career forced fumbles. - Derek Harper & Jeff Reynolds, The Sports Xchange "

I'm not sure you know what Liuget played in college...?

"His experience at the five-technique and nose tackle positions this season should intrigue 3-4 teams, as well. "

Amukamara? DROY? Please

Definitely has a shot. He's a gambler that should excel opposite an established corner like Aaron Ross. Especially with Rolle over the top batting clean up and the Giants pass rush.

He's a RT and not a LT, imo, but he'll be successful.

Cito Pelon
04-29-2011, 10:37 AM
The only thing I'm apprehensive about with Julio is that I wanted AJ Green if we were going to make such a bold move. That said, Dimitroff said in an interview that moving up to 4 would have almost literally taken our entire draft and the future picks. So, I'm happy about getting Julio since he fits in with our physical style of running the ball and has tremendous blocking skills. We just have to make sure he learns quickly from Roddy and makes an immediate impact.

Well, Julio is a reach to me for that unbelievable cost.

Cito Pelon
04-29-2011, 10:42 AM
Houston hired Wade Phillips as their DC. They are almost definitely changing to a 3-4 front. Watt is a perfect 5 tech.

Yeah, JJ Watt is a perfect 5-tech 3-4 guy. I forgot they hired Wade Phillips.

Rabb
04-29-2011, 10:46 AM
Smith couldn't have ended up in a better locker room, the kid is talented and those vets and Harbaugh will straighten him out

just my .02

Mr.Meanie
04-29-2011, 10:51 AM
I've got to think the steal of the first round is without question Nick Fairly falling to the Lions. Their D line is going to be completely unblockable, and they instantly made their secondary better. I wouldn't be surprised to see Alfonso Smith have a great year next year.

Rohirrim
04-29-2011, 10:57 AM
I've got to think the steal of the first round is without question Nick Fairly falling to the Lions. Their D line is going to be completely unblockable, and they instantly made their secondary better. I wouldn't be surprised to see Alfonso Smith have a great year next year.

True dat. I'd hate to be an Oline coach planning for the Lions next season.

Cito Pelon
04-29-2011, 10:58 AM
I agree. I wouldn't have done it, but I can see their POV. They expect to finish next year as a deep playoff team selecting at the bottom of the draft. If they execute, it'll be a win on the "value chart". I still think it's a loss to miss out 4 extra targets to provide depth to the ball club, but whatever.

Pass rushing isn't always about speed... that's just one way to get to the QB man.

"Pass rush: Relentless rushing the passer in obvious passing situations whether lined up inside or outside. Gets extra attention from opponents. Most dangerous when anticipating the snap and swimming over guards/centers inside. Spins off blocks to get outside after initial contact or pushes through doubles inside. Gets his hands into throwing lanes, using his height and length to knock down or affect passes. Nimble feet allow him to twist inside. Bounces back after initial contact, keeps his balance to find the ballcarrier. Knocks tight end off route before making his rush. Often lined up outside the tackle, can bull-rush and get corner at times against college right tackles but needs to continue improving his flexibility to beat NFL blockers. "

"Faster than any of the first-round end prospects who ran in Indy other than Quinn (4.62). It was impressive enough to draw 23 scouts to Purdue's pro day, where Kerrigan went through end and linebacker drills as some 3-4 teams are giving him a stronger look. He's already an excellent pass rusher with a nose for creating turnovers. Kerrigan leaves Purdue with 33?? sacks, 57 tackles for loss and a Big Ten-record 14 career forced fumbles. - Derek Harper & Jeff Reynolds, The Sports Xchange "

I'm not sure you know what Liuget played in college...?

"His experience at the five-technique and nose tackle positions this season should intrigue 3-4 teams, as well. "

Definitely has a shot. He's a gambler that should excel opposite an established corner like Aaron Ross. Especially with Rolle over the top batting clean up and the Giants pass rush.

He's a RT and not a LT, imo, but he'll be successful.

Julio? Man, that's just way too much to pay for a WR.

Yeah, I can see JJ Watt as a good 3-4 DE, not as a 4-3 DE.

Kerrigan? Maybe, maybe not as an OLB in a 3-4. It's always iffy to project a college DE into an NFL 3-4 OLB, I'm skeptical. But, if you and Mike Nolan say Kerrigan will be fine, that's fine with me.

Liuget at 5-tech in San Diego? I sure hope I am right he's not a good fit. Time will tell.

Amukamara? I see him as a marginal kind of guy, nothing special.

Mr.Meanie
04-29-2011, 10:59 AM
True dat. I'd hate to be an Oline coach planning for the Lions next season.

Cutler may need to call in sick a few times next year.

Rohirrim
04-29-2011, 11:02 AM

Ha! I can't wait.

TheReverend
04-29-2011, 11:12 AM
Julio? Man, that's just way too much to pay for a WR.

Yeah, I can see JJ Watt as a good 3-4 DE, not as a 4-3 DE.

Kerrigan? Maybe, maybe not as an OLB in a 3-4. It's always iffy to project a college DE into an NFL 3-4 OLB, I'm skeptical. But, if you and Mike Nolan say Kerrigan will be fine, that's fine with me.

Liuget at 5-tech in San Diego? I sure hope I am right he's not a good fit. Time will tell.

Amukamara? I see him as a marginal kind of guy, nothing special.

I can see JJ Watt playing ANY DL position as long as it isn't a nose.

Where did you get Mike Nolan info on Kerrigan? Haven't seen that... but he's a big, physical kid with really good speed. In college his coaches nicknamed him "Superman" because he's so powerful. He's a push the pocket guy and should be exciting to watch in that situation.

Liuget to SD is giving me serious concerns :/

I'm not big on Prince. I gave JCM **** for drafting him because I don't like how he gambles going for flashy plays. That being said, in NYG, that'll fit really well.

go_broncos
04-29-2011, 11:13 AM
at least the Broncos aren't on your list...

Luckily, Mcd/Shanny is no longer our coach.

TheReverend
04-29-2011, 11:14 AM

They had a MASSIVE get having Camiri "fall" (at least imo) to Chicago. Protection should be MUCH improved with that addition alone. We'll see if they can land an IOL to beef up the middle.

Suh and Fairley together are an effing nightmare combo though! If the Lions can get some LBs in FA and Stafford stays healthy, the entire NFCN is going to be a bunch of beast teams.

Cito Pelon
04-29-2011, 11:19 AM
I can see JJ Watt playing ANY DL position as long as it isn't a nose.

Where did you get Mike Nolan info on Kerrigan? Haven't seen that... but he's a big, physical kid with really good speed. In college his coaches nicknamed him "Superman" because he's so powerful. He's a push the pocket guy and should be exciting to watch in that situation.

Liuget to SD is giving me serious concerns :/

I'm not big on Prince. I gave JCM **** for drafting him because I don't like how he gambles going for flashy plays. That being said, in NYG, that'll fit really well.

I flubbed that one. Should have said "Jim Haslett", not Mike Nolan.

jhns
04-29-2011, 11:24 AM

What is with the Prince hate? First off, he was one of the best players in the draft and the op says he is a reach at 19. Then you come with some crazy defense of him that is completely wrong. Prince was a shut down corner at Nebraska. He almost never even went for picks and you claim he was a gambler who gives up big plays while taking chances. I can tell you that I have watched him play live a lot and never have seen what you are saying. In fact, Prince was the best corner in the nation if you only go off of play. Peterson is only better by measurables. Every expert agrees that he was at minimum the second best corner in the draft.

I may have to keep this thread around to laugh at the op some every year that Prince makes him look dumb.

jhns
04-29-2011, 11:29 AM
Luckily, Mcd/Shanny is no longer our coach.

Well, duh on Shanahan. He just took over a four win team and still didn't pick nearly as high as we did.

TheReverend
04-29-2011, 11:31 AM
What is with the Prince hate? First off, he was one of the best players in the draft and the op says he is a reach at 19. Then you come with some crazy defense of him that is completely wrong. Prince was a shut down corner at Nebraska. He almost never even went for picks and you claim he was a gambler who gives up big plays while taking chances. I can tell you that I have watched him play live a lot and never have seen what you are saying. In fact, Prince was the best corner in the nation if you only go off of play. Peterson is only better by measurables. Every expert agrees that he was at minimum the second best corner in the draft.

I may have to keep this thread around to laugh at the op some every year that Prince makes him look dumb.

You mad Fresh Prince jumps more double moves than MC Hammer and still can't catch a football?

jhns
04-29-2011, 11:38 AM
You mad Fresh Prince jumps more double moves than MC Hammer and still can't catch a football?

LOL

Sure thing buddy. You mad that you have never watched Prince and came with a joke analysis?

He jumps a bunch of double moves, isn't extremely fast, and still gave up around 15 catches on the year? That makes sense!

TheReverend
04-29-2011, 11:54 AM
LOL

Sure thing buddy. You mad that you have never watched Prince and came with a joke analysis?

He jumps a bunch of double moves, isn't extremely fast, and still gave up around 15 catches on the year? That makes sense!

18 completions on him out of 52 attempts (targeted 4 times per game) and 13 break ups and 0 int's. That's a decent success rate against him.

They played some really good passing teams though. Look, I'm defending him and saying NYG is a great spot for him. I certainly disagree that he's as good as you say though, but no big deal. Hope he has a great pro career.

jhns
04-29-2011, 12:04 PM
18 completions on him out of 52 attempts (targeted 4 times per game) and 13 break ups and 0 int's. That's a decent success rate against him.

They played some really good passing teams though. Look, I'm defending him and saying NYG is a great spot for him. I certainly disagree that he's as good as you say though, but no big deal. Hope he has a great pro career.

Umm, that is barely over one catch a game. That is better than any corner that played college football last season. None of this shows where you got the risk taker analysis from.

TheReverend
04-29-2011, 12:19 PM
Umm, that is barely over one catch a game. That is better than any corner that played college football last season. None of this shows where you got the risk taker analysis from.

Okay bro, you're right, he's amazing. Just check him out vs Oklahoma State last year:

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/zVeWn3bwWTg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/4500/439xl.jpg

TheReverend
04-29-2011, 12:22 PM
Not ALL his fault.

I have no idea why Nebraska's coaches wouldn't throw safety help over the top for him when he's getting beaten like a drum all day long.

jhns
04-29-2011, 12:29 PM
Okay bro, you're right, he's amazing. Just check him out vs Oklahoma State last year:

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/zVeWn3bwWTg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Nice. A video that never once shows him gamble going for a pick. A video that never once shows him get beat by a double move that he jumped. Way to prove your point.

BTW, with that one bad game, he still gave up less catches on the season than any other corner. That sure says something abput your boy Peterson.

TheReverend
04-29-2011, 12:32 PM
Nice. A video that never once shows him gamble going for a pick. A video that never once shows him get beat by a double move that he jumped. Way to prove your point.

BTW, with that one bad game, he still gave up less catches on the season than any other corner. That sure says something abput your boy Peterson.

Ummm he gets beat off the line falling for being over aggressive multiple times in that video alone.

Okay though. Shutdown corner indeed.

As for Peterson...

48 balls thrown to his man or his zone during the year, 23 completions, zero touchdowns allowed, 2 pass completions for over 20 yards all year. One Int. per 12 passes thrown his way ain't too shabby either

****, that's a better performance all year than Prince in just that one game :)

TheReverend
04-29-2011, 12:33 PM

jhns
04-29-2011, 12:39 PM
Ummm he gets beat off the line falling for being over aggressive multiple times in that video alone.

Okay though. Shutdown corner indeed.

As for Peterson...

48 balls thrown to his man or his zone during the year, 23 completions, zero touchdowns allowed, 2 pass completions for over 20 yards all year. One Int. per 12 passes thrown his way ain't too shabby either

****, that's a better performance all year than Prince in just that one game :)

23 > 18...

What is your first sentence even saying? He got beat off the line while gambling for picks?

It is a fact that no corner gave up fewer catches, or catches per game, than Prince. He is a player that almost never gambles going for picks.

Sorry, I feel the need to defend good Huskers and Broncos. If you are going to criticize either, it will be laughed at by me if it isn't accurate. Prince is the **** and will make the op look pretty silly in the next few years.

TheReverend
04-29-2011, 12:46 PM
23 > 18...

What is your first sentence even saying? He got beat off the line while gambling for picks?

It is a fact that no corner gave up fewer catches, or catches per game, than Prince. He is a player that almost never gambles going for picks.

Sorry, I feel the need to defend good Huskers and Broncos. If you are going to criticize either, it will be laughed at by me if it isn't accurate. Prince is the **** and will make the op look pretty silly in the next few years.

1. I said gambler for flashy plays. You threw picks in there.

2. 2:00 in that video, you can see him sit on the rout only to get demolished by Blackmon as he keeps going.

3. Yes, he did have 5 less completions than PP, but infinitely less INTs last season lol. That also don't change how big the value of those catches were and how many PIs they drew. I'd take a 5 yard completion over a 50 yard PI any day. But that's just me.

KC Joyner: In a seven-game analysis of his 2010 season (against the Mississippi State Bulldogs, Tennessee Volunteers, Florida Gators, Alabama Crimson Tide, Mississippi Rebels and at the Arkansas Razorbacks and Auburn Tigers), Peterson allowed only 90 yards on 24 targets -- that equates to a Darrelle Revis-like 3.4 YPA.

jhns
04-29-2011, 12:49 PM
When you are wrong or don't know what you are talking about, make **** up!

TheReverend
04-29-2011, 12:52 PM
When you are wrong or don't know what you are talking about, make **** up!

Wait... I posted the video and factual quotes and you've been throwing your personal opinion of what you've seen

...and I'm the one "mak[ing] **** up"?

jhns
04-29-2011, 01:07 PM
Wait... I posted the video and factual quotes and you've been throwing your personal opinion of what you've seen

...and I'm the one "mak[ing] **** up"?

You posted a video that didn't at all show what you claimed. Maybe you can expand on the getting beat at the line thing then? What is the flashy play he was going after?

Nothing I am saying has anything to do with Peterson other than the one fact I have continually pointed out. Prince has had less catches against him than any corner in the league. The only quote you have posted is about Peterson and has nothing to do with your analysis of Prince.

As for that quote. I don't even know where to find how many total yards both gave up so it doesn't mean much to me. It also has a few qualifiers in it, which makes me think you are leaving out a bad game or two.

SureShot
04-29-2011, 01:13 PM
He got his own money and, baby, when I tell you he's got his own money, I mean the boy has gotten his own money!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_2fh0HhhVVmk/TIfnBAK84VI/AAAAAAAAAsg/C8QImP9Ny3o/s1600/zamunda+money-716505.jpg

jhns
04-29-2011, 01:18 PM
He got his own money and, baby, when I tell you he's got his own money, I mean the boy has gotten his own money!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_2fh0HhhVVmk/TIfnBAK84VI/AAAAAAAAAsg/C8QImP9Ny3o/s1600/zamunda+money-716505.jpg

LOL

I liked those refrences to his family when he came out after being picked. His mother claims they were royalty but she is the one that came for college and she never left.

Chris
04-29-2011, 01:20 PM
Nice to see I'm not the only one that picked up on coming to America.

Kaylore
04-29-2011, 01:21 PM
Amukamara has hands of stone. He won't win DROY. He's not a stat guy.

TheReverend
04-29-2011, 01:26 PM
Amukamara has hands of stone. He won't win DROY. He's not a stat guy.

Should change beneficially coming into more zone coverages.