PDA

View Full Version : denverbroncos.com

i4jelway7
04-29-2011, 04:46 AM
keeps crashing my browser anytime I try to view any of the videos, doesn't matter what browser I've tried firefox 4, ie 9, & the newest version of chrome.. is this happening to anyone else?

Pontius Pirate
04-29-2011, 11:53 AM
This is actually a well-documented issue with firefox and chrome. It's been covered extensively by the denverbroncos.com IT forum recently. Link:

http://www.denverbroncos.com/multimedia/photo-gallery/McDaniels-and-Graham-Asthma-Event/1c810f5f-72e4-11df-a3b6-528cc843f916

They posted a fix recently for firefox and chrome users. Here is the quick summary:

1) Clear out all your cookies and delete your temp internet files browser
2) Re-start your computer
3) Go to your control panel and click on fonts
4) Change your default font to Comic Sans MS (not regular Comic Sans)
5) Pull up your MS Paint application from the start menu
6) Copy and paste a picture of the Denver Broncos logo to your open paint file and save it to your desktop
7) Re-start your computer
8) denverbroncos.com should work fine at this point

i4jelway7
04-29-2011, 11:58 AM
This is actually a well-documented issue with firefox and chrome. It's been covered extensively by the denverbroncos.com IT forum recently. Link:

http://www.denverbroncos.com/multimedia/photo-gallery/McDaniels-and-Graham-Asthma-Event/1c810f5f-72e4-11df-a3b6-528cc843f916

They posted a fix recently for firefox and chrome users. Here is the quick summary:

1) Clear out all your cookies and delete your temp internet files browser
2) Re-start your computer
3) Go to your control panel and click on fonts
4) Change your default font to Comic Sans MS (not regular Comic Sans)
5) Pull up your MS Paint application from the start menu
6) Copy and paste a picture of the Denver Broncos logo to your open paint file and save it to your desktop
7) Re-start your computer
8) denverbroncos.com should work fine at this point

wow I had no idea about this... do you need to name the saved paint file as a certain name?

Pontius Pirate
04-29-2011, 01:07 PM
wow I had no idea about this... do you need to name the saved paint file as a certain name?

No name in particular - just be sure to save it in a jpeg format as gif format tends to crash denverbroncos.com and can cause wide-spread internet damage

DomCasual
04-29-2011, 01:09 PM
It might be time to upgrade your webtv box. :)

bronco militia
04-29-2011, 01:09 PM
No name in particular - just be sure to save it in a jpeg format as gif format tends to crash denverbroncos.com and can cause wide-spread internet damage

:giggle::giggle::giggle:

i4jelway7
04-29-2011, 03:50 PM
It might be time to upgrade your webtv box. :)

what's a webtv box.... & for the life of me I can't seem to find the any key?

Pontius Pirate
04-29-2011, 04:21 PM
what's a webtv box.... & for the life of me I can't seem to find the any key?

Do you have a Dell or an HP? Some of the more recent PC models have begun phasing out the any key and replacing it with the Windows button. As an interim solution, do the following:

1) clear out your cookies and temp internet files again
2) re-start your computer
3) re-start it one more time and hold down the Windows button or F4 button
4) Open the start menu and pull up your control panel
5) Go to your keyboard option
6) Go to hardware and then properties on your keyboard, and disable the driver
7) clear out your cookies again and re-start your computer
8) it should work fine at this point