PDA

View Full Version : Chat room before server implodes ???

TDmvp
04-28-2011, 05:30 PM
Just wondering ...

Taco John
04-28-2011, 05:36 PM
I don't think the server is going to implode. I'd be very suprised. We haven't really had any issues with that since moving (sunglasses on) ...to the cloud.

Taco John
04-28-2011, 05:36 PM
That said, definitely hit the chat room...

Pezman
09-12-2011, 07:31 PM
Get in here and beer it up

GO BRONX

Rock Chalk
09-12-2011, 07:32 PM
That said, definitely hit the chat room...

Yes, that way you get your whining pissing and moaning in real time without having to hit refresh!

DomCasual
09-12-2011, 07:42 PM
I would rather get a root canal, sans anesthetic, than be in the chat room during a game. It's distracting, and unbelievably negative. If the chat room had been around during the '98-'99 season, people would have been in there complaining about Elway, TD, Rod, and Eddie.

Taco John
09-12-2011, 08:09 PM
I would rather get a root canal, sans anesthetic, than be in the chat room during a game. It's distracting, and unbelievably negative. If the chat room had been around during the '98-'99 season, people would have been in there complaining about Elway, TD, Rod, and Eddie.

It blows my mind how impulsive people are. I can understand being upset over a first quarter TD by the other team, but some people write the game off after that. I guess I was trained by the Elway days, where a 2 TD deficit by the time the 4th quarter rolls around means the fireworks show is about to begin.

brncs_fan
09-12-2011, 08:19 PM
It blows my mind how impulsive people are. I can understand being upset over a first quarter TD by the other team, but some people write the game off after that. I guess I was trained by the Elway days, where a 2 TD deficit by the time the 4th quarter rolls around means the fireworks show is about to begin.

QFT

fdf
09-12-2011, 10:19 PM

Of course, that was when Elway was still around. That doesn't happen much in Denver anymore--except for the part about getting down early.