PDA

View Full Version : TrueGridiron.Com the re-launch

The Moops
04-27-2011, 03:56 AM
Just re-launched my blog www.TrueGridiron.com with a nice link to Orange Mane and others.

Check it out!

Bronco Rob
04-27-2011, 04:20 AM
:thumbs:

Requiem
04-27-2011, 06:20 AM
Nice. Keep up the great work, Moopstah!

The Moops
04-27-2011, 08:14 PM
I still think they take Dareus

The Moops
04-29-2011, 10:09 AM
My new NFL Draft columns are up!

Check 'em out . .

www.truegridiron.com

The Moops
05-02-2011, 08:21 PM
Check out True Gridiron's Broncos Draft Recap!

http://www.truegridiron.com/

tsiguy96
05-02-2011, 08:22 PM
will check it out.

definitely disagree with calling dareus a blue chip prospect, and disagree with wanting to take miller over him, but good recap. hoping franklin is an effective starter from day one at RT.

broncosteven
05-02-2011, 08:25 PM
Thanks for reminding me Moops!

The Moops
05-02-2011, 08:35 PM
Thanks! Let me know what you think? I'm counting on orangemane fans to help me make the site as good as it can be!

www.truegridiron.com

Also take a look at TG's draft outtakes too . . . trying a more fun approach than grading each team!

http://www.truegridiron.com/truegridiron2nd.html

broncosteven
05-03-2011, 03:49 PM
Thanks! Let me know what you think? I'm counting on orangemane fans to help me make the site as good as it can be!

www.truegridiron.com

Also take a look at TG's draft outtakes too . . . trying a more fun approach than grading each team!

http://www.truegridiron.com/truegridiron2nd.html

Well done! You did a great job on the new format.

I like the take in the main article that the packers won by passing and not rushing so maybe the need for a run stuffing DT was not as big as pass oriented LB and S in the 1st 2 rounds.

Keep up the good work Tom!

The Moops
05-03-2011, 06:18 PM
Thanks, Steven.

Keep on coming back!

broncosteven
05-03-2011, 08:00 PM
Thanks, Steven.

Keep on coming back!

You should put up the interview you did for Floyd's induction. I never got a chance to see it.

The Moops
05-03-2011, 09:45 PM
You mean the one on NFL Network with Jason LaConfora?

I'll try to find it.

broncosteven
05-03-2011, 11:27 PM
You mean the one on NFL Network with Jason LaConfora?

I'll try to find it.

The one you did before we met at the stadium. I had my DVR set to the wrong channel and in my very lame attempts to search for it I have come up empty.

Thanks,

Steve

The Moops
05-04-2011, 07:58 AM
Ha, yup ... NFL network sent me a dvd of it. But my wife moved a bunch of my football boxes to various places in the house. So I need to find the boxes and sort thru 'em.

The one thing I remember is I had a bad cough and the whole time I was trying to answer questions without spurting all over the guy. My wife said I looked constipated. Maybe a little of that too . . .

broncosteven
05-04-2011, 01:17 PM
Ha, yup ... NFL network sent me a dvd of it. But my wife moved a bunch of my football boxes to various places in the house. So I need to find the boxes and sort thru 'em.

The one thing I remember is I had a bad cough and the whole time I was trying to answer questions without spurting all over the guy. My wife said I looked constipated. Maybe a little of that too . . .

You looked a little nervous when we met up at the Stadium but you calmed down the longer we talked, that had to have been a stressful (but fun and satisfying) day.

The Moops
05-04-2011, 03:35 PM
Half the stress was getting to the stadium in time for the interview. NFL network told me they had a 10-minute window and if I wasn't there, SOL. We we were staying in Akron and... . to make a long story short I had to grab a cab but there were none around. Finally got one and the cabbie got me there just in time. I was hot and wearing a suit, no less!

But it was fun

Los Broncos
05-04-2011, 03:42 PM
Good stuff, thanks for the update.