PDA

View Full Version : OT: Rocky Mtn. Pinball Showdown 2011

Goobzilla
04-24-2011, 02:55 PM
http://pinballshowdown.com/

Come on down to Centennial if you can, over 100 machines on site. Starts on Friday the 29th and goes all weekend. Play all day for $20! Tournaments available to enter as well.

ZachKC
04-24-2011, 02:58 PM
That looks like fun.

TheManeMan
04-25-2011, 12:03 PM
Man I wish this was in LA...so down to rip up these 2 machines...

http://www.pinballrebel.com/game/pins/batman/batman_1.jpg

http://www.pinballrebel.com/game/pins/t2/terminator2_1.jpg

TheReverend
04-25-2011, 12:38 PM
I think this will be a bigger assembly of queers and virgins than a Star Trek cruise.

TheReverend
04-25-2011, 12:38 PM
.......and that's coming from someone who loves a ton of nerd stuff.

DomCasual
04-25-2011, 12:50 PM
I'm so tempted to do this. Ever since I was a young boy, I played the silver ball.

broncocalijohn
04-25-2011, 01:01 PM
I think this will be a bigger assembly of queers and virgins than a Star Trek cruise.

While limp wrists do help in pinball, this is no play area for queers. Not sure on the virgin part but everytime Goob talks pinball, I have to participate in it. I love the old 70s games but when ramps and electronic boards came around like PinBot, it was the next generation of good for me. If I am at Chuck E. Cheese with the kids, I look out if they have a pinball machine and park myself over there. BTW, anyone know if that huge Hercules pinball machine worth anything? I know an old arcade place that shut down and has one there. Nothing like 4 times the size of a normal pinball machine.

mkporter
04-25-2011, 01:02 PM

So you're gonna be there then?

:wiggle:

I wish I was in town to go. Love me some pinball. Of course, I am a virgin from a queer perspective.

TheReverend
04-25-2011, 01:22 PM
While limp wrists do help in pinball, this is no play area for queers. Not sure on the virgin part but everytime Goob talks pinball, I have to participate in it. I love the old 70s games but when ramps and electronic boards came around like PinBot, it was the next generation of good for me. If I am at Chuck E. Cheese with the kids, I look out if they have a pinball machine and park myself over there. BTW, anyone know if that huge Hercules pinball machine worth anything? I know an old arcade place that shut down and has one there. Nothing like 4 times the size of a normal pinball machine.

So you're gonna be there then?

:wiggle:

I wish I was in town to go. Love me some pinball. Of course, I am a virgin from a queer perspective.

:wave:

Pinball... the least exciting game since Pong.

Then again, Pong very well may be more exciting.

Then again, I like classic RPGs. Wtf do I know.

mkporter
04-25-2011, 01:27 PM
:wave:

Pinball... the least exciting game since Pong.

Then again, Pong very well may be more exciting.

Then again, I like classic RPGs. Wtf do I know.

I liked pong too, so you might be on to something. Simple minds, simple pleasures.